Reply to topic  [ 9084 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 228  Next
HPU: Blue Peak Shore 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
The female held him in a hug and patted his shoulder. "Silly silly pup, don't mind too much the rants of this old crone. When it will be your turn to have pups and will live long enough to stay fit and see them grow under your eyes, you'll feel as much protective and harsh. Just you wait." then her claws sank in Lars' flesh, hard. "But you better *not* strike a deal with a demon ever again, or I'll skin you alive and use your fur as a doormat. Lovingly."


Lars felt a sense of relief as the comforting words enveloped his senses, along with the hug which summed up her love for the son in law. Even with her claws dug into his flesh, he smiled as he put his big muscular arms around his mother as a tiny amount of blood seeped into the pool, but using his shaman powers, he managed to make the dark red liquid evaporate with ease. ''I promise mom. I won't do anything of that sort again.'' Lars said, nuzzling her. He slowly led her out of the pool and took her to the bench by the poolside. ''So....ready to experience heaven???'' Lars said, cracking his knuckles and stretching his muscles.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
She turned, offering her back. Well, at least on that my daughters vouch for you and I believe them. And I suffered by the claws of so many enemies already, you can't do worse."

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
xhunterko wrote:
Khun meanwhile, had been busy setting up the pair's lean-to. He had a fire going and had it set up a little bit, but not too far away from the road. Finished with the half tent, Khun sat down and opened his guitar. Sitting on a log, he began playing a slow, soft tune.

Adel sat across from him on another log, listening to the tune on the guitar, looking around the camp to be sure. He tried to hum silently along to the tune. He felt it easier to relax as the night went along. "Do you zhink one of us shoult keep vatch?"

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3767
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"I will," Khun said, "I don't know about you but I can stay up pretty late. I hope the guitar won't bother you."

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 am
Profile
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
If you vant to take zhe watch, I vill get some rest. Zhen I vill take ovah vhen I vake up." He started to try and find a comfortable place under the tent. As he did, he added, "I grew up in a very loud place. Zhere vas much crime und sirens; your guitah... it is peaceful... vunderbar." The ground was getting more comfortable by the second.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:02 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3767
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Well, in that case," Khun said, "Let's see what I can do here." He then switched the tempo again to be just a little softer.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm
Profile
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Adel started to nod off on the ground, listening to the soothing sound of Khun's guitar.

((I always think I've replied, but I haven't. Wow I'm so good at this guys))

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The light boat touched the shore with just the softest bump. Victor lowered the mast. "Well, here we're back guys. I hope you appreciated the tour. Next time, you may get to ride them if you want. They discovered they like it a lot!"

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:00 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
As the demon backed out to regenerate his power, he had foolishly ignored the aftermath of the battle with the Shadowclaw’s Avatar.

While seemingly calm and simply asleep, inside of the ocelot, hidden away in the deepest corners of his mind, waged a battle between the many personalities he had taken over his life. Unfortunately, one of the older personalities won the battle, dominating over the rest…

Shadowclaw opened his eyes and looked around. He couldn’t recognize where he was. The ocelot hissed quietly. Last thing he remembered was him walking the gangplank, feeling the steel at his back. The steel of the crew that betrayed him for a chest of gold. And then he was pushed off the plank… and into the depths of Davy Jones’ locker… however this was definitely not it. He definitely felt alive, breathing.

The ocelot stood and looked around once more. He was in a hut, in some sort of village. However, he couldn’t feel the familiar to him presence of his demonic guardian. He hissed quietly once more – he was on his own yet again.

For a third time he looked around, this time to look for something he could use. He saw some pieces of cloth on a small table and a staff he was very familiar with, leaning at the wall.

Ah, there ye are, ye scallywag! he thought to the staff and it sprang in the ocelot’s paw, turning into a dreaded cutlass. His necklace slid down from his neck to his waist, turning into a belt and scabbard for the blade. From the pieces of cloth, he chose a black one and wrapped it on his head.

Though Shadowclaw was hoping for something more, he was currently happy to what he found. He grabbed a pouch or two and sneaked out in the dark of the night unnoticed, unseen, leaving no trails and headed in the forest to its darkest places.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3767
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Khun sat there playing his guitar for a while. He could easily keep himself occupied. Still though, he was a little nervous over those rabbits. He stopped playing for a moment. He reached into his backpack and grabbed a notebook. He flipped through to an empty page.

On it he wrote:

We were unlucky and found nothing.
If you are respectful and leave us alone.
Then follow us to the village.
I am going fishing tomorrow.
And in exchange for peace, I will catch you lunch.
Deal?
Be where the forest meets the shore if you are afraid.
Thank you.


To be even clearer, he drew a few pictures. Although not the best, it more then got the message across. He then tore the sheet from the binding, and walked out to the woods, out where the last of the fire light reached into the trees, and stuck the message facing out to the woods on a branch. He then went back to his guitar.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
She turned, offering her back. Well, at least on that my daughters vouch for you and I believe them. And I suffered by the claws of so many enemies already, you can't do worse."


Lars had a heightened sense of respect as he began digging his big thumbs and fingers into her flesh, massaging her cautiously but lovingly. He spent about 10 minutes giving his mother an invigorating rub down, then sat up and stretched his back.

''Well, that went well I hope...'' Lars said, yawning and givign his mother a small kiss on the cheek. ''It's getting late....maybe we should all turn in...I'll go get your daughters...'' Lars said, going outside the bathhouse and approaching his two beautiful Lycaon females gathered around the fire, which had been simmering down. ''I think your mother is a wonderful person..'' Lars said, smiling as he knelt beside them. ''Shall we go to bed now my loves?''

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"We think it's a good idea," Athena said.
"You conquered mother's faith, a feat in itself." Diana leaned against her mate as both led Lars toward their hut.
The elder lycaon watched them go. Youngsters! She really couldn't understand them, but she'd do her best to watch over them, that much she owed to her daughters.

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 719
Location: I don't know, I have a box on my head..
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
The light boat touched the shore with just the softest bump. Victor lowered the mast. "Well, here we're back guys. I hope you appreciated the tour. Next time, you may get to ride them if you want. They discovered they like it a lot!"

"Sounds awsome, Maybe we could someday.. It'd be fun.." Rook said as he hopped out the boat.

"Yeah, sounds great. We best head off back for the hotel, Rook's parents might be a little worried.." Maxine said, stepping out with the help of Rook.

The two cats wave back to Victor as they walk off towards the hotel.

Back at the Hotel...

The clunk of the door closing brings Rook's mum, Anise, into the living room.

"Ah, there you two are! Had a nice day out?" She asked, holding a cup in her hands.

"Hi Mum! Yeah, we've had a good day.." Rook answered, looking to Maxine.

Maxine looked back at Rook, then simply nodded to Mrs White. "Yeah.. Can I just go in my room? Rook'll give you all the details.." She said, looking down. She then walked to her room and entered.

Anise watched her go, then gave Rook a questioning look. Rook just shrugged.

"Long day.." Rook guessed, then went to the sofa and sat. "Wanna hear about today now, or after somthing to eat?"

Anise walked over and leaned on the sofas back. "Now, if you don't mind.." She said simply.

Rook nodded happily. "Ok! Well, first we met this big grey rabbit out in the hallway which told us there was a party outside on the beach.."

Meanwhile, in Maxine's room..

Maxine lay in her basket, staring at the ceiling.

Why have I been so grumpy.. I should be relaxed, happy, calm.. It's as if this holiday is making the accident worse rather than better for me.. And Rook.. Why is it even reminding me of it? why is it still in my brain?

She rolls onto her side, staring at the door.. The muffled voices behind..

I can hear him now.. talking about meeting Asimov and that corgi.. being happy.. While I was with Victor, moping and moaning.. You'd think that I was the one in the accident.. Rook's the one who I should be worrying about, not myself or my problems.. It's as if Rook's completely forgotten..

Maxine sighs..

"I wish i was like him, carefree.. happy.." She whisperd to herself. And not so self-centered..

Back out in the living area..

"...And then we walked home. The End." Rook finished, rubbing his left eye.

Anise was now sitting next to him, giving him a warming hug. "Eventfull day, then?" She said finally.

"Yup, but it was fun!" Rook answered happily. Just then his stomach growled like a panther.

"..Sounds like you haven't had dinner then, want me to rustle somthing up for you two?" Anise asked, shuffling off the sofa.

Rook smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, we hadn't eaten much.."

"Ok, how about some sausage and bacon? it's kinda all we have.." She asks, walking to the small kitchen and opening a cubboard.

"Heh, dosen't seem we have a choice.." Rook agreed, sitting up on the sofa.

Meanwhile..

Maxine was still laying in her basket, thinking she had nothing much else to do..

..I still can't understand why it's bothering me so much? It's not like Rook's actually my boyfriend.. Urgh, why am I even thinking all this?! It's silly and stupid..

She rolls over onto her belly in fustration.

..It's Rooks fault in the first place! He.. Maxine sighs. ..God, what am I saying? No-one 'chooses' to walk in front of a car.. That's just crazy.. But, I guess I can understand when.. he got told somthing like that .. If it was me, I'd probably do the same..

Maxine sniffs the air..

Huh? Bacon..?

In the living room again..

"Maxine? I've cooked you a little dinner, you must be hungry right?" Mrs White asked, standing in front of Maxine's door holding a plate of freshly prepared sausage and bacon.

The door opens and maxine steps out. "Yes, Mrs White.." She anwered quietly.

Anise gives her the plate and she walks to the small table next to the kitchen area, Rooks already there and stuffing his face.

"Hi Maxshie! Mum made Bacon!" he said with a mouthful.

Maxine just smiled and sat with him.

~[ End of Day one for Me ]~

(My GAWHD I've written a lot.. Sorry! just getting it out the way. I'll wait for everyone to finish up, Laters!)

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley!
Character Reference


Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3767
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Unbeknowest to Rook and Maxine, Monique had followed the two to the hotel. There she found the scent of her cousin even stronger, and perhaps even the one she was looking for. Still, as she watched Maxine tumble and toss with thoughts in her head, she realised she still wasn't done with these two yet. She nestled herself in to a drawer in Maxine's room, and settled down for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun meanwhile, was still playing his guitar. Waiting for Adel to nod off, so he could begin his real exercises. His ears perked up as he heard an odd buzzing sound off to the distance. Not hearing it again, he dismissed it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc: end of day for me.
ooc: will explain edit next day start

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
DAY 5

07:25
Forecasts: Wind, cloudy, rain during the afternoon

It wasn't the best start of a day. Gusts rustled through the pristine forests, made the glasses of the resort tremble and created frothy waves. In the sky, the sun was fighting his battle against the thickening streaks of grey.

At Arcadia, two specimen of lycaon females were laying sprawled over the snoring big GSD male.
"Look at you!" their elder mother said, shaking her head. "At least have the decence to look romantic, instead of...that!"
Athena yawned and groggily opened her eyes. "Hello mother. Good morning," she said, rubbing them.
"Wanna snugglies," Diana said, instead crawling between Lars' arms. "Softie."
---
A similar scene welcomed Michael's eyes when he brought a tray of food to the bedroom: A certain corgi all curled up into the arms of his brother, who looked as if he was purring in his sleep. "You know, I almost feel guilty, but it's time to wake up: The day has started and we've got many things to do."
"Go 'way," Murphy answered, holding their mate to him tighter. "Mine."
---
Two pairs of eyes were watching from the shadows the sleeping figures of the stranger canines.
"Do you think we should attack them?"
"Are you kidding? Their snake friend will eat us alive! You forgot your cousin already?"
"He was *your* cousin as well!"
"Exactly."
"Exactly what?"
What I said!"
"You're giving me a headache. Will you focus on them? They look so...tender and delicious."
"You just said we shouldn't attack them!"
"Wasn't that you?"
"Now *you*'re giving me the headache..."
---
A certain rottweiler and a certain GSD security dogs rapped at the door of their female colleagues. "Hel-loo?" Kaiser said with a merry tone. "Time for our first shift, lady! The weather is *fantastic*!"
---
<Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!> a spiritual voice whispered like the most annoying insect into the mind and soul of a certain black cat, back at Lancaster Village.
---
Asimov rang at the door of Rook and Maxine's apartment.
---
"Good morning, our mate," Angelina said, gently caressing Balkan's cheek.
"Time to wake up and attend your duties," Faye added, stroking his back.

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by valerio on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5486
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:


A similar scene welcomed Michael's eyes when he brought a tray of food to the bedroom: A certain corgi all curled up into the arms of his brother, who looked as if he was purring in his sleep. "You know, I almost feel guilty, but it's time to wake up: The day has started and we've got many things to do."
"Go 'way," Murphy answered, holding their mate to him tighter. "Mine."

Adrian yawned at rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Ugh is it morning already? You're lucky I love breakfast more than sleep."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Michael sat down and handed out the tray containing breads, dry biscuits, a wooden jug of goat milk, cups and strips of dried meat.
He gave Adrian a quick kiss on the nose. "I thought you loved *us* more than sleep, mate. Now let's get some energies back. There's a busy day ahead of us."

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5486
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Adrian responded with his typical dry humor, "Oh don't worry you guys are still at least top five." He navigated himself out from under Murphy's arm and began to pour himself a glass of milk. "So where exactly do we have to go to fill out the paperwork? The sooner I can officially call myself a resident the better." He nudged Murphy playfully, "Get up ya lummox the sooner we eat the sooner we can get this done and celebrate."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The lycaon stretched out to his physical limits, like a cat, and showed each and every teeth in a ferocious yawn. Then he smacked his lips. "Munin'" he muttered, then kissed Adrian's chest. "Luv ya." He grabbed a bread and wolfed it down. "The weather's changing," he said, sniffing at the cool air. "Good. Good omen."

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5486
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Adrian grabbed a biscuit and a few strips of meat and sat resting against Murphy and munching contentedly, " Well I can certainly appreciate a good excuse to cuddle more as much as the next guy. But why exactly is that considered a good omen?"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3767
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Khun woke, and stretched, he groggily stumbled out of the lean-to and found a tree behind the tent. Then, slapping himself a few times, he realised Adel wasn't yet awake.

Oh good, time for more practice. He thought. He picked up his staff, held it high in the air. He then found some more open ground just in front of the half tent. He gave his staff a twist, and unsheathed his katana. Letting it gleam in what sunlight was left. He was glad he hadn't needed to use it yet. Still, practice was a must. He began going through manuevers. Up to down, left to right, quickly and easily moving the blade through the air. Twirling and almost dancing with the wind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique opened her eyes when the morning hit. She looked over her personal charge to see if she had slept well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two roomy, yet people sized cargo crates were slowly drifting towards the island. The crates were being tossed to and fro in the rough waves.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Seth wrote:
Adrian grabbed a biscuit and a few strips of meat and sat resting against Murphy and munching contentedly, " Well I can certainly appreciate a good excuse to cuddle more as much as the next guy. But why exactly is that considered a good omen?"

"Change is good. Change saved us from extinction and renewed our blood. Change brough you into our lives. Days like this reflect change, the transition time. It doesn't matter whatever it may bring, change must be welcomed. Just as you are going to change your life forever." he embraced Adrian, nuzzling the big ears.
---
xhunterko wrote:
Khun woke, and stretched, he groggily stumbled out of the lean-to and found a tree behind the tent. Then, slapping himself a few times, he realised Adel wasn't yet awake.
Oh good, time for more practice. He thought. He picked up his staff, held it high in the air. He then found some more open ground just in front of the half tent. He gave his staff a twist, and unsheathed his katana. Letting it gleam in what sunlight was left. He was glad he hadn't needed to use it yet. Still, practice was a must. He began going through manuevers. Up to down, left to right, quickly and easily moving the blade through the air. Twirling and almost dancing with the wind.

"He's armed!" one of the voices whispered.
"Not fair! I don't want to fight for my food!"
"Stupid! Food will always fight back! Remember that rat?"
"It was cousin Hakku's fault! He *forgot* how rats move!"

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5486
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Change is good. Change saved us from extinction and renewed our blood. Change brough you into our lives. Days like this reflect change, the transition time. It doesn't matter whatever it may bring, change must be welcomed. Just as you are going to change your life forever." he embraced Adrian, nuzzling the big ears.


Adrian couldn't help but smile but there was an uneasiness beneath the surface. "Yeah let's just hope it all goes smoothly. I just can't shake the feeling that something is gonna go wrong. I've just never had a place like this where I'm so comfortable in my own skin. I keep thinking that this kind of hapiness isn't meant for me." He shook his head as if trying to dislodge the thought from his brain. "Sorry. I hate to be a downer like this I know you're both probably sick of it."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Good morning, our mate," Angelina said, gently caressing Balkan's cheek.
"Time to wake up and attend your duties," Faye added, stroking his back.

Balkan smiled and wrapped his arms around both females, pulling them closer "Good morning ta both of ye, my beloveds!" he said, then turned to Faye. "An' my duties can wait for another few minutes, which I intend ta spend with ya both." he added, giving each of them a kiss on the muzzle. "Besides, I do think I deserve a them extra minutes of rest after last night, won't ye agree?"

~~~~~~

Back at the resort, within a certain building, a certain old man, followed by a younger, stronger man, walked in the room with two beds, in which two dogs were still lying.

"Guys, you have a visitor." Dimitar said.

"Mornin', young chaps!" Mr. Meyer greeted.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Seth wrote:
Adrian couldn't help but smile but there was an uneasiness beneath the surface. "Yeah let's just hope it all goes smoothly. I just can't shake the feeling that something is gonna go wrong. I've just never had a place like this where I'm so comfortable in my own skin. I keep thinking that this kind of hapiness isn't meant for me." He shook his head as if trying to dislodge the thought from his brain. "Sorry. I hate to be a downer like this I know you're both probably sick of it."

This time it was happy-to-go Murphy who regarded him with a stern gaze. "We chose you as our mate for who you are, in light and darkness. Our duty to you is to be of support when you feel down. So we shall never be tired of you. Or we will have failed as soulmates."
Michael nodded, as he joined his brother in holding the corgi. "We will be with you, always. Especially when rough times comes. We will fight them like we fight the bad weather waiting for the sun to shine again. And this happiness is as much meant for you and us both."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:
Balkan smiled and wrapped his arms around both females, pulling them closer "Good morning ta both of ye, my beloveds!" he said, then turned to Faye. "An' my duties can wait for another few minutes, which I intend ta spend with ya both." he added, giving each of them a kiss on the muzzle. "Besides, I do think I deserve a them extra minutes of rest after last night, won't ye agree?"

Angelina put on her best puppy face to show to Faye. "Pleeease?"
The red she-wolf snorted. "Guess I'll have t'get used to this..." then she grinned, as she squeezed Balkan's tail. "Not that I mind, after all."

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2743
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The sound of someone talking brought Flint out of the soft haze of sleep. He slowly sat up, leaning back on his elbows. There was a grimace on his face and he still hadn't opened his eyes yet.
The canine finally let out a long yawn, opening his eyes and blinking a few times, adjusting to the light.
"Hey Mr.Meyer.". He waved a tired wave to the man before letting out another yawn.
"What's up?"

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2510
Location: I dont know
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
(WOW im way late on this)

Anubis was out by the beach early in the morning after waking up at 6: to fish. he had a small fire behind him with some fish cooking slowly the smell extending to different places. he now sat crosslegged eating a small sea bass hungerly, once done he looked at the fire dieng and put more logs on it and went back into the water in one quick run and jump hunting for another larger fish to satisfy him.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5486
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:
Adrian couldn't help but smile but there was an uneasiness beneath the surface. "Yeah let's just hope it all goes smoothly. I just can't shake the feeling that something is gonna go wrong. I've just never had a place like this where I'm so comfortable in my own skin. I keep thinking that this kind of hapiness isn't meant for me." He shook his head as if trying to dislodge the thought from his brain. "Sorry. I hate to be a downer like this I know you're both probably sick of it."

This time it was happy-to-go Murphy who regarded him with a stern gaze. "We chose you as our mate for who you are, in light and darkness. Our duty to you is to be of support when you feel down. So we shall never be tired of you. Or we will have failed as soulmates."
Michael nodded, as he joined his brother in holding the corgi. "We will be with you, always. Especially when rough times comes. We will fight them like we fight the bad weather waiting for the sun to shine again. And this happiness is as much meant for you and us both."

Adrian wiped away a tear, "Thanks guys that means a lot. I 'm sure you're right and it'll all work out for the best but I'm just the nervous type. I was always a wreck before competitions too. Let's just hurry up and get this over with so I can relax a bit.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 719
Location: I don't know, I have a box on my head..
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
DAY 5

07:25
Forecasts: Wind, cloudy, rain during the afternoon

It wasn't the best start of a day. Gusts rustled through the pristine forests, made the glasses of the resort tremble and created frothy waves. In the sky, the sun was fighting his battle against the thickening streaks of grey.
---
Asimov rang at the door of Rook and Maxine's apartment.
---

Mr White answers the door in a long dark blue dressing gown. At first he thinks no-one is there, then he looks down.

"Oh, Hello there.. Can I help you?" He asks the Lycaon.

"Alan? Who is it?" Mrs White calls from the bedroom.

"I don't know yet, hon!" He shouts back, slightly annoyed.

Just then, Rook pokes his head 'round the doorframe. "Asimov! Hi!" He gleefully greets him, slipping past his dad into the hallway. "What'cha here for, buddy?"

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley!
Character Reference


Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17265
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
<Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!> a spiritual voice whispered like the most annoying insect into the mind and soul of a certain black cat, back at Lancaster Village.

Levi opened his eyes slowly before sitting up and stretching. It had been a while since he'd slept without that nightmare. "Morning," he said with a yawn.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Angelina put on her best puppy face to show to Faye. "Pleeease?"
The red she-wolf snorted. "Guess I'll have t'get used to this..." then she grinned, as she squeezed Balkan's tail. "Not that I mind, after all."


"Easy with the tail, Faye." Balkan said, smiling "Don't wanna ruin it, now do ya?"

~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
The sound of someone talking brought Flint out of the soft haze of sleep. He slowly sat up, leaning back on his elbows. There was a grimace on his face and he still hadn't opened his eyes yet.
The canine finally let out a long yawn, opening his eyes and blinking a few times, adjusting to the light.
"Hey Mr.Meyer.". He waved a tired wave to the man before letting out another yawn.
"What's up?"


Martin rose up from his bed a second later.
"Mornin'!" he simply replied.

Mr. Meyer smiled at the two canines.
"Boys..." he said "As much as I like to stay longer, I have to go now. My plain is ready. I simply wanted to tell you 'goodbye'."

Martin jumped off his bed and simply hugged the old man without a word.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2743
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Won't be the same without you bailing me out all the time." Flint said with a grin, walking over to the old man.
Seeing as they'd met only a mere two days ago, he deemed that it wouldn't be right to reciprocate with a hug (and was surprised by Martin when he did).
So he settled for a gentlemanly shake, holding out an outstretched hand.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Hotep the psychic wrote:
Anubis was out by the beach early in the morning after waking up at 6: to fish. he had a small fire behind him with some fish cooking slowly the smell extending to different places. he now sat crosslegged eating a small sea bass hungerly, once done he looked at the fire dieng and put more logs on it and went back into the water in one quick run and jump hunting for another larger fish to satisfy him.

...instead of walking into the water as planned, Anubis found himself walking...into molasses!
The sea, as far as the horizon, had turned suddenly into a single mass of thick molasses!
---
Seth wrote:
Adrian wiped away a tear, "Thanks guys that means a lot. I 'm sure you're right and it'll all work out for the best but I'm just the nervous type. I was always a wreck before competitions too. Let's just hurry up and get this over with so I can relax a bit.

As usual, Humphrey put the dog over his shoulders. "off we go, then! Woo-hoop!" and he and Michael started running toward the resort's main building.
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:
Mr White answers the door in a long dark blue dressing gown. At first he thinks no-one is there, then he looks down.
"Oh, Hello there.. Can I help you?" He asks the Lycaon.
"Alan? Who is it?" Mrs White calls from the bedroom.
"I don't know yet, hon!" He shouts back, slightly annoyed.
Just then, Rook pokes his head 'round the doorframe. "Asimov! Hi!" He gleefully greets him, slipping past his dad into the hallway. "What'cha here for, buddy?"

The young lycaon wagged. "Hi there, Rook! Thought you wanted to have some more adventure today!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Levi opened his eyes slowly before sitting up and stretching. It had been a while since he'd slept without that nightmare. "Morning," he said with a yawn.

"Good morning to you, pretty boy," a...certain female said. A GSD with a rare delicate fur pattern, laying just next to him! "Missed ya."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:
"Easy with the tail, Faye." Balkan said, smiling "Don't wanna ruin it, now do ya?"

Again that snort. "You've fought harder battles and your tail's still whole. In fact, you're much *stronger* than I thought."

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:12 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17265
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Good morning to you, pretty boy," a...certain female said. A GSD with a rare delicate fur pattern, laying just next to him! "Missed ya."

Levi was surprised to hear her. "Huh?" he sad as he turned to look about her. "Oh, hey. I must still be dreaming," he said with a charming grin.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5486
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:


As usual, Humphrey put the dog over his shoulders. "off we go, then! Woo-hoop!" and he and Michael started running toward the resort's main building.

Adrian couldn't help but chuckle and stuck his tounge out at Humphry, "Y'know hon I do have legs."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"You'll have time to use them, after you're done with the humans' papers! How good are you at climbing?"
---
"Funny," Anyse said. "I was thinking the same thing." her finger ran along his nose. "You were sleeping so peacefully, hadn't the courage to wake you up."

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Mr. Meyer smiled and took Flint's paw, shaking it.

"Young lad, I think you're in way more capable hands in here than you realize!" the old man said, patting Martin's head. The shepherd let go of the old man with watery eyes.

"Goodbye!" he said with a neutral, yet still a bit soft tone.

The old notary's smile widened "Still to proud to cry, I see. You'll learn with time." he let go of Flint's paw "Have fun in here, both of you!" the old man finished and turned around to leave the room.

~~~~~~

valerio wrote:
Again that snort. "You've fought harder battles and your tail's still whole. In fact, you're much *stronger* than I thought."

Balkan licked her nose "I won't boast about my strength." he said, as he began stroking her back with his paw. The half-wolf then turned to Angelina, giving her the same treatment.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:39 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17265
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Funny," Anyse said. "I was thinking the same thing." her finger ran along his nose. "You were sleeping so peacefully, hadn't the courage to wake you up."

Conquering the root of your nightmares tends to lead to more peaceful sleep," he chuckled.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 15021
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Good to know that... So, care to join the fishermen on their next trip? Fishing is a tradition, you'll improve your social status if you share what we do for a living."
---
Angelina tickled when she felt her fur ruffled. "*tee-hee* Where are you going to live now? Because both of us are ready to move with you, whatever your choice will be."
Faye scoffed. "What a question! The best and only choice is the place where a litter cam be raised properly. And they will be warriors, so a Green Ring village will do!"

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 am
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17265
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Good to know that... So, care to join the fishermen on their next trip? Fishing is a tradition, you'll improve your social status if you share what we do for a living."

"I'd love to," he replied, "But do you thing they'd get mad if I got called into the spirit plane again?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:59 am
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9084 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 228  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.