HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Teh Brawler

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Teh Brawler »

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. O'Connor could hear Trevor in the shower, singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at the top of his lungs, so he got up from the table, and walked up to the door. Suddenly, the idea popped into his head: Cu' tha' bei Toreh? But he quickly remembered that Tory couldn't make that deep of a knock, much less knock at all. So, he sighed and opened up the door.

"Aye?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal smiled. "Hey O'Connor. You got any plans for today?" Tail wagged as she was hoping to go for a walk in the park then head to the wall for dinner.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Laxan wrote:Sal smiled. "Hey O'Connor. You got any plans for today?" Tail wagged as she was hoping to go for a walk in the park then head to the wall for dinner.
O'Connor opened the door to see Sal' and Pepper standing there. Sal' looked excited, while Pepper looked slightly frustrated at his sibling. O'Connor smiled slightly, and replied, "'ello, Sal', Peppere. Naw' releh, Ah neid te check uhp awn te rahft ah built wit' Pavelle, Magnus, and Fehlix ((OOC: I'm going to assume that O'Connor has told Sal' about them, even if she hasn't met them yet)), bu' othere than tha', nay. Yew gaw' anyeh ideas?" He then glanced to Pepper and smiled wider.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

~Two weeks later~
*Knock* *knock* *knock*

Blood’s eyes snapped open at the sudden rapping at the door. Looking at the digital clock and at his sleeping friend, he decided to go ahead and answer whoever was knocking. He groggily crawled off the bed, yawned and stretched before unlocking and opening the door. No one was there. The annoyed coydog cautiously stepped out, and sniffed around to try and determine who it was playing jokes. “Errrf, stupid cats.” Seeing as how Dust was sleeping in, he decided to try and find the annoying prankster cat, and return later for breakfast. Blood quietly closed the door behind him and continued to sniff around. “Heheheh. Looks like you’re not too good at covering your tracks cat.” He thought as he followed the scent and paw print trail up to the bridge. The barely visible paw prints on the ground of course ended, and the scent was dampened by the presents of the river water, but Blood wasn’t giving up. He thought of it as good tracking practice. “No tracks going either way.....and those stones are the only way across. Too easy.” The intent dog quickly but carefully, stepped across the stones to the other side. Unfortunately he wasn’t aware that some weren’t stable enough to support his weight. Halfway across, one stone dislodged from right under his paw, causing him to fall. “Whoa, Crap!” To keep from falling completely in, he spun around and plunged both arms into the water, just barely doing so in time to keep from getting soaked. “Errrrg! That cat is finished when I get my claws on him." Blood edged his way back up and continued on. This time being more careful of the rocks he treaded on. Once he was on the other side, the agitated hybrid dog shook off and wiped the mud off his arms. Then resumed following the scent trail to the park, where he saw the end of the trail. A familiar sandy colored cat. {PER-6}

“...Found ya...” Blood Stealthily crept up close to the cat, who seemed too occupied staring as the sky to notice. He got down low on all fours too keep a low profile as he came within appropriate striking range. Leaning back on his haunches slightly, Blood made an impressive dash and leap over the cat, landing only a mere few feet from her head. “GRAAA!” He shouted as he pounced. He stood up and towered over her, a slight smirk on his face at the satisfaction of successfully tracking the feline.
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue May 24, 2011 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Sekhmet tensed up and grabbed the dogs head and was about to throw the dog over and roll into a fighting stance, or run depending on the situation. but then realized that she was holding the head of a dog, who was wearing a collar, and was also grinning, so she let go got up quickly. "sorry about that, it... it's hard not to try and throw someone when they sneak up on you like that" she said rubbing her neck "uh, yeah reflex."

---

Octavian looked around at the sound of a dog yelling "GRAAH" in the park and looked over there to see a dog standing over a cat. he groaned as the cat grabbed the dog's head, a fight was the last thing the town needed. he started jogging towards the park fully ready to be the voice of reason but luckily the cat let go of the dogs head and stood up. Octavian sighed again, but this time with relief, but all the same he walked towards the two. he wanted to make sure that there wasn't any hostility.

what what? Jolly good time.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Teh Brawler wrote: O'Connor opened the door to see Sal' and Pepper standing there. Sal' looked excited, while Pepper looked slightly frustrated at his sibling. O'Connor smiled slightly, and replied, "'ello, Sal', Peppere. Naw' releh, Ah neid te check uhp awn te rahft ah built wit' Pavelle, Magnus, and Fehlix ((OOC: I'm going to assume that O'Connor has told Sal' about them, even if she hasn't met them yet)), bu' othere than tha', nay. Yew gaw' anyeh ideas?" He then glanced to Pepper and smiled wider.
Pepper smiled at O'Connor, "Morning."
He felt uncomfortable being with them both together. Sal was lovestruck, she seemed to be a million times happier whenever she saw O'Connor.
"Well I just came to see how you were, I'm gonna head off to The Wall for some coffee or something." he said. He knew Sal would want to be alone with O'Connor, despite having brought him here in the first place.
Last edited by Kaido on Mon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal nodded along with O'Connor until Pepper spoke. "Oh, I forgot about the raft, I'd like to see how that's going later. Yeah, how about we take a walk through the park. Your friend Brian in back today isn't he? We could go see him and we'll meet Pepper back at the wall. And later on, we can go and see the raft." Sal reached out and held onto O'Connor's paw. She didn't really know Brian or the others very well but she was up for making friends and any friend of O'Connors is a friend of hers.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“ERK!” Blood instinctively grabbed the cat’s wrists once she had a hold of his head, and slightly bent his knees to help prevent being knocked off his feet. His eyes narrowed but he was still smirking as he stared down at the cat. After a few seconds, they released their grip on each other, and Sekhmet stood up and apologized.
Jimmy Jazz wrote:"sorry about that, it... it's hard not to try and throw someone when they sneak up on you like that" she said rubbing her neck "uh, yeah reflex."
“Hmm, throw a dog who’s nearly twice your size, now that’s being pretty confident.” He thought. “Right, right. Sort of like MY instinct to track down those who want to pull silly pranks on me. I see your point.”

Blood noticed another pet approaching, a rather exotic looking one. He studied Octavian for a few moments, but still kept note of the cat who may have just tried to throw him. “...Your one of those tamed silver foxes aren’t you...Heh, It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of you guys.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Laxan wrote:Sal nodded along with O'Connor until Pepper spoke. "Oh, I forgot about the raft, I'd like to see how that's going later. Yeah, how about we take a walk through the park. Your friend Brian in back today isn't he? We could go see him and we'll meet Pepper back at the wall. And later on, we can go and see the raft." Sal reached out and held onto O'Connor's paw. She didn't really know Brian or the others very well but she was up for making friends and any friend of O'Connors is a friend of hers.
"Aye, Brain's com bahck. Din't remebere tha'. Ah'd luike te get 'im more involved in te neighborhood. Ahnd the park saounds gud. Wei'll run buy 'is 'aouse ahnd sei 'im, then 'ead teh the park." O'Connor accepted Sal's paw, but added, "If ye wahnt te come alohng, Peppere, ye cahn." He then glanced back to Sal', seeing if she'd approve.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

A few rays of light shine though the window in Pyxis' room, shining directly into his face day after day was starting to bug him. "Well...now I know why I got this room..." saying as she started to raise from his pet bed to the mountain of boxes he had stacked one on top of another. He spent the most of his week doing what he did best. Going outside was something he did over the two weeks that past, normally along with Djinn when he got the chance, or going to the wall when he wanted something a little better than the cheap pet food that lurked around in the pantry, since having 3 cats was starting to get expensive; more vet check ups, more food, more toys, more shampoo...The list went on and on. Pyxis wondered where Djinn was at this hour, probably in one of the boxes, but with Djinn there was no telling where he might be. Pyxis shrugged while he decided to walk downstairs, running into Amelia already wide awake and full from getting up early already heading back to her room to start on her recent "project" that she has been working on for about one and a half weeks. What could she be possibly be doing anyway? She never tells me anything anymore... thinking as he reached the last step, whatever the case, It has to be something about my Birthday next week...it has to be. Smiling to himself as he headed to the kitchen. In the kitchen he looked around at the spotless kitchen which had to be cleaned recently by his parents......I'm not gonna risk messing up this kitchen...my parents would kill me... stepping back Pyxis decided to go eat at the wall instead, it would probably taste better than the cheap stuff dad bought.

Amelia scooted out of bed and started to head downstairs to get a bite to eat...it felt like so long ago since she could get up like this so early, it felt great! Amelia grinned as she entered the kitchen, her mom had just put up the rest of the dishes in the cabinets and smiled as she saw how early Amelia had gotten up today. "Oh hello Amelia, good to see that you have been getting more sleep lately." Amelia ran up to mom and hugged her. Yeah...I think I spend too many nights with Alex really hurts my sleep schedule... winking as she got her pet bowl from the pantry with her cat food. All i've done really is spend time with him...and Pyxis' birthday is next week, I need to think of a perfect gift for him...I've delayed quite enough. At the moment her mom's cellphone rang, "Uh oh...I need to hurry." saying as she put the last cup in the cupboard, "would you tell Pyxis to try to keep the house clean, we are having company over and It needs to be spotless, ok? Amelia already eating just nodded her head in agreement. sure thing. saying as her mom stepped out the door. Amelia finished her cat food and started to head upstairs when she heard a door open. Uh oh...Pyxis is awake...act natural. Amelia started to head upstairs and smiled and said hello to Pyxis as she past him at the top of the stairs, she was always happy to see him, but today she had no time. Closing the door behind her she quietly locked the door to make sure Pyxis didn't think that she was hiding something...which she was. Amelia sighed, she had no idea what to give Pyxis, there was nothing he really liked besides boxes and fish with Pasta... Amelia went to her locker and took off her collar, using the gear to opened it, taking a small bag and held it in her paws. Perhaps she could by something that has to do with boxes and fish?

Dylan has been holding on to the door of the barn for a good thirty minutes trying to avoid some hawk outside that had been bothering him for some time, often flying into the barn chasing him in and out. Finally Dylan realized that the bird was quite slow getting in and out and had trouble getting over the small gap at the top of the main door, which Dylan could get in and out of the barn in no time. Shoo! get away I'm not your lunch you crazy bird. the hawk obviously annoyed hovered over the door trying to peck Dylan, but again Dylan just moved to the other side of the door making the bird unable to reach him. Don't you ever give up? Dylan squeaked as he looked at the ground dizzily.
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle wiped her brow. It was early in the morning, and already starting to be so hot. She shifted the bag on her shoulder. Only a few more papers this morning and she'd be done with this... she tread silently up the walk of one house and set the paper down on their front step, not practiced enough at the job to throw the paper and get it to land perfectly on the doormat (besides, she wasn't strong; she might not be able to throw the paper that distance, especially without looking like an idiot or accidentally aiming incorrectly and breaking a window). She jogged through the customer's yard and jumped their fence, exerting a little extra energy to get fully over the fence without catching her bag on it and ripping it, and went to the next house. She didn't actually know if she was supposed to take short cuts through the customers' yards, but she wasn't worried. She was quiet enough, and it was early enough, that nobody would notice. And anyway, it wasn't like she was doing anything terribly wrong... She placed a paper on the mat and returned to the front sidewalk, checking the street for cars before jogging across the road. She went up to the house opposite and set the last paper on their front doorstep. There. She smiled, and once again felt that brief, warm feeling of... accomplishment. Doing something for money that wasn't illegal felt really good, for some reason. In a nice mood, she retraced her route home, heading to the bathroom to shower quickly, before towel-drying her fur and walking, still slightly damp, into Magnus' room. She found him flopped happily over the side of his bed, head touching the ground, nearly upside-down. She wondered, silently, how he managed to sleep like that every night without killing off all his brain cells... then simply shrugged, smile widening, and touched his shoulder. "Magnus," she whispered, glancing at the clock on his wall. Nearly eight. He'd slept long enough, especially since he had gone to bed early last night. The Dane didn't respond. She grabbed his shoulder and shook, trying to get him to wake up... but he was a heavy sleeper. All she accomplished was accidentally sliding him off the bed and watching as he flopped onto the floor, letting out a light snore. She rolled her eyes, then decided that she wouldn't be able to wake him up and left the room. She'd eat breakfast and head back to wake him up later.

In the kitchen, she sat herself on a stool at the table and mused over her breakfast. She was having cereal today, Chex, with milk and a glass of orange juice. A proper breakfast. Before she had gotten her jobs, she hadn't had nearly enough money to buy juice to drink... or the kind of cereal she liked, for that matter. She had always just forced herself to endure that Coco-cereal nonsense that Magnus liked so much... or eat toast. She took a bite, munching. She was completely happy with her work. She had been worried, at first, that she would have to spend all her time working, and that Magnus would be neglected... but then Venison had stepped in. She stared vaguely out the window, remembering...

It had been her third day of working her job at the Wall, and Jerry had left to pick up supplies because it had looked to be a really slow morning. About ten minutes after he had left, a large amount of tourists heading on a bus-trip across the country had stopped in. What a line! There had been close to fifteen of them, all cranky from traveling, all impatient to get their order and get moving again. She had been totally swamped, hardly accustomed to the job, without any help or guidance... and then Venison had appeared, leaping over the counter, much to her surprise and gratitude. He had immediately helped out, and together they had filled the orders within ten minutes, much to the tourists' appreciation. After the rush, she had let him take a coffee and a pastry for his help, and had later forced money on him with an ambush near her house... she knew that he was low on cash, and having experienced a perpetual empty wallet herself for so long, knew how troublesome it was to have no money... plus, she never liked to accept help without giving proper payment in return, like with the key/binoculars trade before... Venison had helped her out ever since, and had even tried delivering papers as well. Pavelle hadn't been upset about any of it; there was more than enough money for both of them. As it turned out, working pets were somewhat of a commodity, and business had immediately picked up, especially at the Wall... as well as the paychecks. After a week of working mornings, Pavelle had requested to work evenings, instead. She would be starting pet classes soon, and since they happened in the mornings... her schedule had conflicted. Jerry had been too happy to accomodate her... he had never liked working all day, and because she could cover the evenings, he could leave work early. It was a win-win situation for them all.

Her thoughts drifted. She had done the usual over the past two weeks. Of course she had hung out with Rav and Venison... once or twice heading to that new gym. Magnus had amazed the fitness trainors there by benching over 200 pounds on his first try... She, along with Magnus, Felix, and O'Connor (though Venison helped out, as well), had nearly completed the raft. There were a few finishing touches to be completed, but after that it should be sea-worthy... she had talked to Lucky once or twice, after recieving a CD from him at the hospital, and had used her computer to check up on more of the same type of music, finding that she liked this band called "Queen". She was looking forward to discussing it more with him, sometime in the near future.

Suddenly, a face pressed itself against the window. A black cat, scowling as usual... or, more like, a raccoon pretending to be a black cat. Pavelle waved for her brother to come in, watching as he vanished out of sight to head to the front door, the only unlocked entrance to the house... Felix had decided he liked being a cat. The new V.A.S.H officers had helped clear up the mess with animal control... but Felix wasn't taking chances. As long as his fur remained black, he reasoned, no humans (besides Sara) would suspect that he was actually a raccoon. Plus, it was easier for other pets (especially Magnus) to tell he and Pavelle apart when his fur was dyed. He refrained from wearing his collar most of the time. Being a cat was one thing. Being a pet was totally another, and wearing a collar 24/7 was not something he was going to do. Pavelle's ears swiveled towards the door as she heard it open, and a moment later Felix was digging through the cupboards. He came out with an apple, and sat across from his twin, taking a bite into it. His shoulder was completely healed. His broken hand wasn't exactly, since he had never allowed himself to get checked out by a doctor, but it was coming along. A few more days or so and it should be almost as good as new. They ate in silence, and before long there was a thump from upstairs... and then a great number of thumps coming down the stairs... and then Magnus appeared in the kitchen, as well. His tail wagged as he saw Felix, and he quickly raided the fridge for various foods, which he consumed very quickly before rushing off to the bathroom to brush his short fur. Magnus was beginning to get his summer coat, shedding his old... but it wasn't an issue, if he brushed himself every morning before going out.

Before long, the trio were ready to head out for the day. Felix and Magnus were heading off to the park, to check on the raft since last night had been a little windy, and they wanted to make sure it was still in one piece. Pavelle was heading, somewhat nervously, to Rav's house. Today was her first day of pet school, and she had no idea where the place actually was... was it at the animal control cent-- erm, at the D.A.S.H. center? She intended to drag Rav along with her for the first day, at least. That way, she could get him to show her where the building was, and help her figure out how to survive her classes... she halted in front of his door. With a sigh, she reached up and knocked on the Ligerr door.

She waited, somewhat sullenly, on Rav's doorstep as her brothers headed off to have fun in the park.

((Speaking of walls of text...))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex continued staring at the TV screen, but thinking of something else, with a small grin on his face. Meanwhile, Mai came down, too, and just said "I can't sleep", before grabbing breakfast, too. It wasn't really because of Balbaroy, but more because of the light shining through the windows and the heat (Which didn't bother her nearly as much as him). After a while of eating in silence, mom came in, too.
"Oh, I see you two already grabbed some food. What are you watching?" - she said, sat down next to Alex, and attempted to pull him into her nap, but he managed to escape. It was already hot enough, and Alex tried to explain it, but in the end, he was just getting teased by the ladies about Amelia being the only person who can hug him. Ignoring their teasing, he just finished his sandwiches, and once they noticed he isn't reacting, they both stopped, and Mai finished her meal, too.
"So, what do you have in mind for today?"
I decided that I will get rid of my fur! It's too hot.
This statement first made mom laugh, but once she noticed he's serious, she put on a fake concerned face, and said "Alex... I told you not to consume catnip anymore.", before bursting into laughed at his stupid idea again.
What? Why are you laughing? I can't endure it anymore!
Mom told him that he'll start shedding soon, and that there's no need to do something as ridiculous as getting rid of fur. Almost nothing that mom told him came through, and made him rethink his idea. The only question that actually seemed to affect the plan was "What will Amelia think of you without fur?", but he cut it in its root, by saying that she'll understand. In the end, she gave up, and decided not to try to stop him. The laughter of other pets will be his lesson. He walked towards the door, opened it, said "I'll go for a walk. Mai, we'll meet at The Wall at 10.", and finally walked out.
Mai decided to go out, too. There was nothing interesting inside. However, this time, she decided not to tag along Alex, for a change. Balbaroy's absence left her friendless in RV, and that fact itself was troubling. Of course, she knew some pets by name, but they can't be considered friends. There were two pets she knew best except Balbaroy. She often saw them when she tagged along Alex who was going to visit Amelia. Two black cats, who were staying in Amelia's house. One of them was Pyxis, her brother, but she didn't know the other. However, they seemed like funny guys. Before she knew it, she was in front of Amelia's door. She lifted her hand, knocked three times and put on her usual smile.

-Meanwhile-
Alex didn't even know where he was going. He went where his legs lead him. Of course he wasn't angry because of what happened home. It was more funny in his opinion. After a while of walking, he found himself in front of a tree. Call it summer craziness, but suddenly, he wanted to climb it. And he did! It's his first time ever climbing a tree for more than a year. Although a bit rusty, he was still a cat. Branch for branch, soon, he was near the top. And then it happened - a branch snapped. Well, considering his luck, it wasn't a big surprise. Of course, his cut claws didn't help him much, and soon, his body met the concrete. The tree wasn't tall, but it was enough to give him a backache.
Ouch... that hurt... - he whispered while getting up and rubbing his back. There were three pets standing in front of him in front of a door, and with a better look, he noticed that it was Pepper, Sal' and a dog he believed was named O'Connor.
Oh, uh... hi guys... and Sal. What's up?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' nodded, "Sounds good to me." She turned to Pepper to wait for a reply on the situation and if he wanted to tag along. She didn't mind hanging out with her brother, it was her brother after all. Another pet then caught her attention. "Oh hey Alex." Raising the paw she used to hold onto O'Connor's she waved for the pair of them. "How are you today Alex?"
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Laxan wrote:Sal' nodded, "Sounds good to me." She turned to Pepper to wait for a reply on the situation and if he wanted to tag along. She didn't mind hanging out with her brother, it was her brother after all. Another pet then caught her attention. "Oh hey Alex." Raising the paw she used to hold onto O'Connor's she waved for the pair of them. "How are you today Alex?"
Pepper rubbed the back of his neck in thought, "Sure, if you don't mind, I guess. I don't really need to do anything..."
He heard the voice of Alex and turned on his heels to address him, "Hey there."

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor suddenly felt his paw be raised in the air, and turned to see a black cat. His old man instincts kicked in, and he went into a reserved state. It wasn't cold, but his speech became short, and he lost all emotion. "Aye, aye," he responded to it all, hoping that someone would introduce him, rather than him having to introduce himself.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn awoke the next morning with a yawn and a stretch, rolling over as he felt the nice rays of the sun on his... wait, he hadn't stopped rolling. Opening his eyes he sees he fell asleep on the roof again and was rolling towards the edge. He tumbles over the edge and immediately grabs the gutters hanging outside of the window next to Pyxis in the kitchen. He knocks on it with his foot."Uh... morning Pyxis. Mind opening the window for me?" It wouldn't hurt him to fall, he honestly just kinda wanted to see Pyxis' face when he saw him hanging outside the window.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier stood in the garage of the Burke house, admiring the old '67 Chevy Impala that his 'dad' had purchased and that him and Cier, and even occasionally Rachel, had restored after finding it abandoned on the side of the road a little way from town. He had spent most of the night finishing up on it. He turned and went through the door connecting the garage to the house, and headed upstairs to take a quick shower. After he was done he went downstairs and got some food, then quickly ate. He considered what to do next, and eventually decided that he would head to the park, since the raft that several of the pets had been building was done, and he wanted to see them test it out. He walked out the front door and down the street.
Del cruised down the sidewalk in the miniature hovercraft she had built over the past two weeks. She had been driving it up and down the street all morning, testing out how it handled. She was quite satisfied with the way things were going, and felt confident about going farther from home. She reached up and pulled the tiny pair of goggles she was wearing over her eyes as she put on some speed, gliding smoothly of in the direction of The Wall.
Sean woke up, but kept his eyes closed. he shifted in the bed, attempting to find a comfortable position so he could go back to sleep, when this didn't work, he opened his yes and sat up, yawning. He looked around the room. There was a computer desk sitting in the corner, with a bookshelf next to it, and several instruments at the foot of the bed. Matthew was sleeping in a bean-bag chair out in the center of the room. Sean smiled, he had started hanging out with the border collie after they had met at the vet, and Matthew had even started teaching Sean how to play an instrument. He quietly got out of bed and went over to the bookshelf, idly looking through the CDs to pass the time.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Dylan wrote:Shoo! get away I'm not your lunch you crazy bird. the hawk obviously annoyed hovered over the door trying to peck Dylan, but again Dylan just moved to the other side of the door making the bird unable to reach him. Don't you ever give up? Dylan squeaked as he looked at the ground dizzily.
"Huh?" Venison heard yelling as he pushed open the barn door. "What the...? DYLAN! How did you get up there?! ACK!" Venison noticed a large hawk trying to prey upon his new friend. Ven quickly dug into the ground with his foot, and kicked up a round, smooth rock into his hand. The bird was somewhat out of his vision range, so he really hoped luck was with him on this throw.

*WHOCK*

"SWWWWAAAAA!" The bird spun around, flapping wildly to recover in the air after the anti-air rock. "Argh! There's definately easier breakfast to be found somewhere else! Crazy dog!" The hawk flew off.

"Jeez. Dylan, get down from there. I swear, the moment you leave my head is the moment you have something trying to eat you again." Venison cupped his hands in front of him. "I'd better not have to come up there. I'm going to see what Rav and Pavelle are going to do today, and I don't want to waste anymore time. It's bad enough that I didn't get up early enough to help Pavelle with the route, so let's move it." (Cha 2)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: Before long, the trio were ready to head out for the day. Felix and Magnus were heading off to the park, to check on the raft since last night had been a little windy, and they wanted to make sure it was still in one piece. Pavelle was heading, somewhat nervously, to Rav's house. Today was her first day of pet school, and she had no idea where the place actually was... was it at the animal control cent-- erm, at the D.A.S.H. center? She intended to drag Rav along with her for the first day, at least. That way, she could get him to show her where the building was, and help her figure out how to survive her classes... she halted in front of his door. With a sigh, she reached up and knocked on the Ligerr door.

She waited, somewhat sullenly, on Rav's doorstep as her brothers headed off to have fun in the park.

Rav staggered out onto the porch, never a morning dog. Rav looks as ruffled as the blankets in his unmade kennel..
Stretching an yawning widely.. curling his pink moist tongue up cutely within his long muzzle, as he does so..
YyRrow.. Is it time to go to school all ready? shaking out his fur, to try to look more presentable.

Well shall we be off to school? you will never find a more retched hive of scum an villainy, learning to be proper pets, as you will there.. altho, back when i was being held an trained there, i was never sure if i was one of the scum, or villainous type pets.
He grins...

As they walk along the road, there joined by Venison, as they past the barn..
Hey there, Venison.. how are you, an your pet mouse doing this very early morning.
Rav teases the Coydog, as he spots the mouse riding up on his head again..
you going to come to school with us?

They walk off towards the pet park, an over the bridge..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

“Right, right. Sort of like MY instinct to track down those who want to pull silly pranks on me. I see your point.” Sekhmet, at this just grinned mischievously and said "well you caught me"

Octavian on the other hand...

"Huh?..." he asked confused and then said "oh, yeah, right. no one has ever really mentioned it until now. so I was just coming to make sure that there isn't any hostility between you two" Octavian said pointing at the dog, and then the cat. "Heey, isn't your name Sasha?"

((belargh, crap post.))

what what? Jolly good time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Sorry for intruding. - said Alex, while wiping the dust off of himself. This was a lesson not to try climbing trees ever again. It wasn't his thing, and the contact with the concrete made the summer craziness disappear.
So... I was just heading to The Wall... for my usual morning coffee. Does anyone want to tag along?
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle arched a brow at Rav. " 'A more retched hive of scum and villany'? Well, that doesn't sound too promising. Guess I won't make too many new friends. Unless, with the description, you were talking about the people running the place, not the actual pets?" She paused a moment, smiling, but it was easy to tell that she was thinking over her question. Suddenly, Venison appeared, along with the mouse, Dylan. Pavelle looked over, smiling at them both. Besides the school thing, she was still in a very good mood. Maybe because she had always loved summer, and it was beginning to be that time of year again. "Hey, guys. Having a nice morning so far?"
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis heard someone knocking at the front door, he sighed thinking it might have been Alex again wanting to visit Amelia or something. Once he got there however he heard another type of knocking behind him. huh? Saying as he stuck his head in the kitchen his eyes widened, just outside the window Djinn was floating outside kicking the window. WHAAA! Pyxis said as he quickly pull his head back in the living room and moves his paw over his eyes a few times. Am I seeing things? Pyxis heard the knocking at the door still and looked back and forth from the door to the window. THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED WHAAAAAAAAA! saying as he ran to the front door, opening it and almost tripping on Mai, Whoa whoa! wha? saying as he stood speechless at Mai.

And you better stay away from me! YOU HEAR ME YOU FILTHY BIRD!?!?! Dylan yelled as he looked down at Venison. which was close enough so he could leap from the door to his head with little problems. You know I had him on the ropes, you should have seen me! I was so close to kicking him in the beak! Dylan blew a kiss to an invisible crowd, And don't worry, i'm sure I won't slow you down with these huge guns! Dylan raised both of his arms and started flexing them, but couldn't hold in his laughter before he started rolling on Venison's head. No really, great shot!
Make Pasta not war.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Dylan jumped right down onto Venison's head, landing with a small *thup*.
Dylan wrote:You know I had him on the ropes, you should have seen me! I was so close to kicking him in the beak! Dylan blew a kiss to an invisible crowd, And don't worry, i'm sure I won't slow you down with these huge guns! Dylan raised both of his arms and started flexing them, but couldn't hold in his laughter before he started rolling on Venison's head. No really, great shot!
Venison put a smirk on his face and raised an eyebrow trying to look at the silly mouse on his head. "Yeah, I'll bet you would have knocked the feathers right off him," he said, semi-sarcastically. "Now grab some fur! I want to run all the way to-" Venison noticed a couple of shapes moving on the nearby sidewalk. Rav and Pavelle, possibly? "Well, I'd like to catch up to them. Hold on now." Venison went into a speedy jog, enough to easily catch up to the two, but not so much as to use energy.
caelei wrote:"Hey, guys. Having a nice morning so far?"
"Yeah, there's something nice about being able to walk around naked in your home in the morning before getting ready for the day. Though, that's probably something only I get to enjoy, hmm?" Venison was wearing a smirk for a moment, then realized something. "Oh, whoops. I still forget." Ven reached into his pocket, pulled out his blue collar and whipped it around his neck and fastened it in one smooth motion, the tags, lockpick and turning tool jingling against each other, all clicked onto the carabiener that he got from a nearby store with his money. It was a lot less in the way than the leather strap. "Not sure 'bout Dyl' though. I had to rock a hawk away from him. How did you get on that door, anyway?"
Keeshah wrote:As they walk along the road, there joined by Venison, as they past the barn..
Hey there, Venison.. how are you, an your pet mouse doing this very early morning.
Rav teases the Coydog, as he spots the mouse riding up on his head again..
you going to come to school with us?
"School? What school? Didn't I tell you to talk to Sara about that?" Ven turned to Pav. "I thought that you got out of that! Is this why Jerry or Jake or whatever his name is switched us to the dinner shift?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' listened to the conversation at hand. She then noticed the insecurity between O'Connor and Alex. "Oh, Alex this is O'Connor, O'Connor Alex." After the introduction hopefully O'Connor would relax a bit. She would invite Alex to join them but O'connor seemed insecure around Alex and she didn't want him to be even more so.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor watched as Sal' introduced them, and decided to man up. He walked up to Alex, and outstretched his hand, saying, "'s a pleisure." He then waited for Alex to accept his handshake.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

As Brian solved his Kakuro puzzles and took in the morning air, he became lost in thought about what few friends he had managed to make his first day here (and so far his only day to contain any socializing whatsoever). Amelia sure was nice, Brian thought. She said she lived next door, didn't she? Maybe I'll pay her a visit. Brian walked up to the next house, where Amelia lived. He saw two cats he didn't know, and decided to inquire as to their identities. "Hi, I'm Brian from next door," he said shyly. "Who are you?"
Last edited by mathgrant on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex shook hands with O'Connor, and looked him straight in the eye. Why can't the dog stand him? Eh, whatever. It was impossible to be liked by everyone.
The pleasure is on my side, O'Connor. I see that you guys already have plans, so I'll just go. Bye.
He turned around, and started to walk, wondering if his neighbors are up yet.

Mai backed off a little, wondering what's up with Pyxis. He looked like he saw a ghost. However, after a couple of seconds, she returned her smile, and looked at Pyxis.
Hi! I was just bored and thought I'd come over. May I come in?

(Crap post again)

((EDIT: Let's pretend that Brian appeared after Mai asked her question, since mathgrant edited his post)).
Last edited by Alex on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper put a paw to his chin in thought.
"Hey wait, Alex!"
Pepper walked a few steps towards him and turned back to look at Sal and O'Connor, before continuing.
"I think these two might prefer to be alone for a little while, and I wouldn't mind a coffee myself. That is, if you don't mind one more."

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor was taken off guard by Alex's sudden behavior. And, as Pepper followed, he wondered if he had come off as angry. "Ah, ahruight, then." He turned back to Sal' and shrugged.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex looked at Pepper, and smiled.
Of course not. Let's go.
He slowly started walking towards The Wall, without any hurry. It was a nice day, after all.
So I see Sal' and O'Connor are getting along. They're a cute couple. So.. what about you? - asked Alex, on the way.
Richarson Valley

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn rolled his eyes and laughed at Pyxis. Unfortunately his laughing made him lose his grip causing him to fall in a rose bush inconveniently placed below him "YEEEEEOOOOOW!" He shouts over to the front door, covered in thorns. "What, is there a party going on here today I wasn't aware of?"
Last edited by Djinn on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper grinned, "Well Sal is definitely a lot happier at home... more active, I guess, if that's even possible. Myself, I haven't been too bad. Can't say I've been up to much though..." he replied, laughing.
"What about you, anything happening?"
Pepper looked up to the sky, walking alongside Alex. As much as he loved his "sibling", he was quite thankful to get away from her for a change and spend time with someone else. It was like a nice relaxing break.

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' shrugged also, she didn't understand the signals which were getting thrown around and decided not to attempt to decode them. "Let's go see how Brian is then." She stepped off the doorstep and headed towards Brian's with O'Connor still in tow. She then thought back to how he answered the door, "Any sign of Tory?" She was worried about her little feathered friend, he had become almost like a little brother to her.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "School? What school? Didn't I tell you to talk to Sara about that?" Ven turned to Pav. "I thought that you got out of that! Is this why Jerry or Jake or whatever his name is switched us to the dinner shift?"

Rav tilts his head off to the side, as usual, venison is confusing the shepherd..

Now why would we do that?
Were trying to help her have a better relationship with her dad, not make him even more angry with her..
An besides, there would just be me an Balbaroy attending there, if she didn't come along..

Rav trots over an snuggles Venison warmly..
Why don't you sign up for a few classes, Venison. of all the pets in town, don't you think that your the one most in need of getting help with, getting along with an trusting humans?
Caelei wrote:Pavelle arched a brow at Rav. " 'A more retched hive of scum and villany'? Well, that doesn't sound too promising. Guess I won't make too many new friends. Unless, with the description, you were talking about the people running the place, not the actual pets?"

Ummm I was talking about the other pets there, actually..
If they weren't bad, aggressive, misbehaving pets, they wouldn't be there now would they?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

(Well Rav, obviously you hadn't heard of my plan for Balbaroy.)

Sitting in the back of the van Balbaroy is so happy. Wagging his tail and smiling because he was being released. Something about apparently not being a bad dog or something. He wasn't really paying attention at the time, he was just so happy to be going home. The other pets there besides Rav and Pavelle were so mean to him.

----------

Lucky woke up and yawned before going through his daily motions. It finally starting to be summer he walked out of the house putting a man's sunhat on to keep the glare from getting in his eyes as he begins his daily stroll to The Wall.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Pepper wrote:Well Sal is definitely a lot happier at home... more active, I guess, if that's even possible. Myself, I haven't been too bad. Can't say I've been up to much though... What about you, anything happening?
Alex grinned. It looks like Pepper didn't really understand what he's asking. Doesn't matter. He didn't necessarily have to know if Pepper found himself a girlfriend or not.
Eh, about me.... Nothing really much happened during these past two weeks. I'm still with Amelia, and yeah... that's all.
The two were nearing The Wall, when Alex noticed Balbaroy's house across the street. It just reminded him that he has to go there himself soon. Sometimes, however, he wonders why he dislikes Balbaroy. The only reason was that Balbaroy saw him crying. So it was embarrassment turned into hatred? But Amelia saw him, too, and he loved Amelia. In the back of his mind, he knew that there was no reason to hate the dog. He'll have to... apologize to him. That's the only way to get rid of the weight in his stomach every time Balbaroy comes to his mind. But at least it wasn't time to think about it now. He put his paw on the door of The Wall, and opened it. The smell of coffee hit his nose, making him smile. The emptiness kinda disappointed him, but Pepper was with him, so he had company.

Before Pyxis could answer her question, a dog showed up that Mai didn't know. He asked something, but before either could answer the question, a scream could be heard from the other side of the house. Without much thinking, which is usual for Mai, she ran to where the scream came from, and saw that black cat Pyxis was hanging around often, lying in a rose bush. Mai ran towards him, but before stopping, she tripped on a stone or something, and fell in the rose bush herself, landing on Djinn.
Oh my... Good thing I fell on something soft. Hey, are you alright? - she asked, once she got up, and offered him her paw.
Richarson Valley

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

The old Djinn would've thrown Mai off, started cursing and possibly gone on a tirade. However since he had come to live as a pet he had learned better about some things. Instead he simply lay there, eye twitching and face tightening for a few moments before he throws his hand over his mouth, shouting profanities but they are all muffled by his paw, making the words sound more like angry mumbling than anything else. After he's done he looks down to Mai, eye still twitching, trying to hold his temper and sound as pleasant as possible. " PLEASE..... HELP.... ME... UP...."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Djinn wrote:PLEASE..... HELP.... ME... UP....
He didn't have to tell that twice to Mai. She grabbed one of his paw, and pulled as hard as she could. However, with her strength, all she managed to do is pull herself closed to him, making her fall again. On him.
Eek, I'm sorry!
Mai got up again, by pressing her paws against him to support her weight. Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. Here, grab my paw. - she said, and offered him her paw.
Richarson Valley

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Closing his eyes and wincing, Djinn takes Mai's paw and pulls himself up, careful this time to not get pushed back into the rose bush. " T-THANK... YOU. PLEASE.... EXCUSE ME A SECOND." Djinn walks slowly over to the house and steps in past Pyxis. As soon as he's out of sight, the following can be heard shouted. "$%*# #$%@ !*#($%@ !@#$ %$#@% @#$%*! !@$#! !!!!!"