HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Rhyzer wrote:
"Sounds to me like you're not fond of him at all," he spoke indifferently, "but if that's the case, why'd you allow him to take advantage of your other friend?"

That is very much an understatement. Rav admits
I don't know how to reason with someone like Magnus, I'm afraid that he is just going to have to learn by experience. now if Pavelle was here, she could set him straight.
"So nobody knows where Pavelle is? Because I'm gonna be honest that Magnus guy seems pretty lost and we obviously can't deal with it."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote: "So nobody knows where Pavelle is? Because I'm gonna be honest that Magnus guy seems pretty lost and we obviously can't deal with it."

Rav shakes his head softly..
from what i got from Magnus, she ran off with her brother out in the big city some 60 miles away from here. So there is no idea where they might be now..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote: "So nobody knows where Pavelle is? Because I'm gonna be honest that Magnus guy seems pretty lost and we obviously can't deal with it."

Rav shakes his head softly..
from what i got from Magnus, she ran off with her brother out in the big city some 60 miles away from here. So there is no idea where they might be now..
"So is anyone looking after magnus now? Because he's certainly the type that needs it."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote: "So is anyone looking after magnus now? Because he's certainly the type that needs it."

I'm pretty sure that just his humans are watching over him now. Atleast until he realises that that cat is lieing to him, and that i'm a worthy replacement for pavelle.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:“Yes I did, forget about it, they kid’s new here, and I’m not sure, Rav brought him to me.” Blood impatiently answered Sid’s questions just to make way for his own. “Speaking of which, you wanna tell me just what the freak you’re talking about?”
caelei wrote:
"that's why you have other friends mag to help you through that stuff, not everyone will find the perfect friend. But theres always others"
Magnus gave Hotep a tentative smile, taking heart more from the dog's tone than from his words. The expression quickly dissolved when Blood spoke, though.
“Speaking of which, you wanna tell me just what the freak you’re talking about?”
Seeing this opening Mag said quietly, trying to be helpful, "Well Rav thought Sid had some of that bad con-tra-band. But don't worry, Blood, because Sid told me that it wasn't that stuff, and anyways it's mostly for his friend and not for him."
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep sighed a bit then just stared as the conversation went on, he didn't know what to do. he didn't know what to say. he then thought and listened staying out of the conversation.
"Magus here's omitting the part where the pedigree tried to get 'im to 'confiscate' my groceries. It's not easy gettin' some of this stuff, even without 'im screwin' with me..." Sid scowled behind the glasses, crossing his arms and letting the bag hang. "Blood, the guy's a complete jerk so far as I can tell. Maybe I'm just a racist for show-dogs like that, but it's like every time I walk by he has to start some kinda sh- uh..." he glanced at the puppy for a split second, remembering his mouth, "Well, some kinda argument with me, like he can't just mind his own deal and let other people be..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

a pedigree? Hes a pure bred?ugh hate them just despise them too showy and brag alot..especially show dogs"Hotep said with a shudder. He looked at sid then to magnus again"well agin sid not everyone can just be perfect its that stereotypicall stuff and they just guess on what guys are like." he crossed his arms then let out a sigh
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Keeshah wrote: I'm pretty sure that just his humans are watching over him now. Atleast until he realises that that cat is lieing to him, and that i'm a worthy replacement for pavelle.
Worthy, huh? Somehow, there was a bit of a contradiction behind his words. Considering that Rav was simply sitting here, casually swapping war stories with the locals - as Carlito puts it - instead of having to watch over his distressed friend since the beginning, Carlito couldn't help but feel slightly vexed.

As far as he's concerned, Rav probably didn't have it in him to back up his own words. Aside from that, Rav didn't seem to like the other cat very well, so shouldn't that be more than enough to get him motivated?

Carlito paused, and gave an inaudible sigh. He momentarily recollected himself, just before he let his tendencies get the better of him.

Calm down, he lectured himself, apologetic and morose in his conscious mind.

Carlito knew that it was unfair to treat and judge him in this form of bias on this alone. The same applied for the other cat. And, since he didn't know them very well, he thought it'd be best to keep some of his opinions to himself. At least until they prove him wrong, in which case he would feel much more comfortable from getting to know them better. The same went for Lucky and Alex, as well. After all, he was rather overly-cautious and tactful to a certain extent. The last thing he'd wanted was to say something that he would later regret.

"Then shouldn't we intervene right before things get awry?" Carlito suggested on a whim, intentionally using we rather than you in his approach.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote: "Then shouldn't we intervene right before things get awry?" Carlito suggested on a whim, intentionally using we rather than you in his approach.

Rav twitches up his ear...
You want to get involved in this? An it is a bit more complex than just gaining his trust, i'm quite sure that i already have it. Magnus just needs time to see what i said was right in the end, an if push too hard. I could push him farther into Sid's trap.

Rav gets up from the table...
But perhaps we should go check up on him.. make sure that cat doesn't have him shoplifting, or sending him off to attack other pets less indestructible as Blood is.
Rav quipes as he trots for the door, then circles back to the counter, pays the bill and then returns to the door..
that was almost an Ooops.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex shrugged and got up to follow, "Sure, I don't have anything going on, might as well get in my good deed for the day. Thanks for the food by the way, I'll get you back sometime."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

caelei wrote:
“Speaking of which, you wanna tell me just what the freak you’re talking about?”
Seeing this opening Mag said quietly, trying to be helpful, "Well Rav thought Sid had some of that bad con-tra-band. But don't worry, Blood, because Sid told me that it wasn't that stuff, and anyways it's mostly for his friend and not for him."
“Contraband? What you mean drugs or somethin’?” Blood looked back to Sid knowing full well that cat had the stuff. Not just catnip either but also anise, as was demonstrated that evening he was stranded at the cat's house with that Spanish dog. Sid easily had enough to be a dealer if he really wanted to…
thrasherblades wrote:''Uh Blood.....who are they??''
“They’re…friends. Don’t worry we’re still going to find Rav.” Blood whispered off to the side.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Magus here's omitting the part where the pedigree tried to get 'im to 'confiscate' my groceries. It's not easy gettin' some of this stuff, even without 'im screwin' with me..." Sid scowled behind the glasses, crossing his arms and letting the bag hang. "Blood, the guy's a complete jerk so far as I can tell. Maybe I'm just a racist for show-dogs like that, but it's like every time I walk by he has to start some kinda sh- uh..." he glanced at the puppy for a split second, remembering his mouth, "Well, some kinda argument with me, like he can't just mind his own deal and let other people be..."
Hotep the psychic wrote:a pedigree? Hes a pure bred?ugh hate them just despise them too showy and brag alot..especially show dogs"Hotep said with a shudder. He looked at sid then to magnus again"well agin sid not everyone can just be perfect its that stereotypicall stuff and they just guess on what guys are like." he crossed his arms then let out a sigh
“Alright, would you two cut the stupid judgmental crap? Not all pure breeds are jerkwads. You’re thinking of show dogs, which Rav isn’t by a long shot.” Blood stated very matter-of-factly, annoyed that he was probably being perceived as naïve by Sid some dog he’d never met before. Apparently the fact that Viking was standing directly behind him didn’t concern him much for his choice of words.

“You ever consider that maybe he just doesn’t like you? For whatever reason? Look, I’ll find him and figure this out myself. But unless you’re really doing something terrible, maybe he should keep his overgrown nose to himself.”

Blood tuned around to head to the wall. “Let’s go.” He instructed Viking.

“Later.” Blood gestured over his shoulder as he walked away from Sid and Hotep.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Ok, we are now officially moving this crap along. ))
D-Singer wrote:“You ever consider that maybe he just doesn’t like you? For whatever reason? Look, I’ll find him and figure this out myself. But unless you’re really doing something terrible, maybe he should keep his overgrown nose to himself.”
"Oh I know he doesn't like me. His type never does, and that's not a pure-bred thing, it's a loser thing." Sid just shrugged it off after that.
“Later.” Blood gestured over his shoulder as he walked away from Sid and Hotep.
"See ya around." Sid responded. He glanced down at Hotep, "Hey, you should probably go with them, seeing as, ya know, they actually live around here. I want to talk to Magnus alone for a while anyway..." He turned and started walking, waving for Magnus to follow him...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep nodded and followed quickly after blood and Viking sid was right and he knew it, he needed to know the town and maybe blood could show him around.
ImageImageImage
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus looked at Sid curiously, head tilted to the side. Sid wanted to talk to him, and so the Dane obediently ducked his head in a short nod, waving at the others as he sidled after the black cat. The big dog frowned as Sid made his departing statement to Blood, wondering what is was that Rav had lost. He couldn't remember Rav losing anything, but maybe that had happened when Mag had been gone. He must've lost something, because it would be mean of Sid to say that Rav was a loser if he hadn't lost anything. And Sid was nice.

A few moments passed. After a bit, the Dane looked back over his shoulder at the others, wondering if he and Sid were far enough away to have their talk. He figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask, so he did, curiosity getting the better of him. "So Sid..." he said, ears up and forward, showing his attention, tail wagging slightly, "What did you want to talk about? Is this far enough?" He was half hoping that Sid was going to tell him a special secret or something. That would be so cool, and that would be why Sid hadn't wanted to say it in front of everybody else.

((Crap post, sorry.))
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky listened to the others agreeing with most of what they were saying. Magnus shouldn't be getting involved with a cat like that but going a breaking them up was something else, but other than that he really didn't have anything else to do so he quickly paid the kid at the counter for the liver poppers and followed Rav outside.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well, for one thing, that Hotep guy was buggin' me, and I didn't want him around anymore." he shrugged, "I dunno, seemed like a nice enough guy, but obviously terrible at that whole fortune-telling thing..." he shook it off, getting on to the real matter, "I was actually kinda wondering why you were letting Rav tell you to do all that stuff back there... there some sorta consequence if you don't?"
caelei

Post by caelei »

He shook it off, getting on to the real matter, "I was actually kinda wondering why you were letting Rav tell you to do all that stuff back there... there some sorta consequence if you don't?"
Magnus cocked his head, puzzled. When he spoke his tone was uncertain, as if he didn't know quite how to say what he wanted to say. "A-- a consequence? Like, if I do it I get something good, and if I don't I get something bad?" For a moment, Magnus felt vaguely proud that he seemed to have remembered that word right, at least he thought he had. Then he shook his head. "Um... no, I don't think there are any of those." He was always doing stuff that other people told him to do. Like earlier. But also like this talk with Sid. He was doing this because Sid had asked him, and so of course Magnus had said yes. It was right for him to say yes like that. He'd been doing it for as long as he could remember. Pavelle had started it, because-- He stopped for a moment, brow crinkling. Then he answered aloud, still sounding uncertain, "I listen because that's what I always did. With my-- my sister. It's better for me because by myself I'm-- uh," Magnus lost what he was trying to say, groped around for the words, then frowned and tried them out, "I-- I make more mistakes. Lot'sa ones sometimes. But with Rav and Pavelle or others I don't do that as much, and so everything's better." He thought he'd supplied more than the black cat had asked, but he also thought that was okay. It was hard for him, though, to explain.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:Alex shrugged and got up to follow, "Sure, I don't have anything going on, might as well get in my good deed for the day. Thanks for the food by the way, I'll get you back sometime."

Hey no problem..

Rav hands a bag stamped "Doggie Bag" all over it, to Carlito, which contains his smoked herring app.
There you go..
An he trots out the door, turning the way he had last seen Magnus go..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote:"I listen because that's what I always did. With my-- my sister. It's better for me because by myself I'm-- uh," Magnus lost what he was trying to say, groped around for the words, then frowned and tried them out, "I-- I make more mistakes. Lot'sa ones sometimes. But with Rav and Pavelle or others I don't do that as much, and so everything's better." He thought he'd supplied more than the black cat had asked, but he also thought that was okay. It was hard for him, though, to explain.
Sid nodded a little, "Uh... huh... You... ever thought of trying to figure out why you make mistakes, and maybe try to fix that problem? It's not very useful if you have to go ask someone else what to do constantly... Especially not someone with Ravage's attitude problem..."
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Uh... huh... You... ever thought of trying to figure out why you make mistakes, and maybe try to fix that problem? It's not very useful if you have to go ask someone else what to do constantly... Especially not someone with Ravage's attitude problem..."
Magnus's ears twitched, and then he looked down, holding his arms close to his body, ashamed again. This was like with Blood all over again. He thought maybe Sid had heard him before, but maybe he wanted Mag to say it again, or maybe he really hadn't heard in which case... Mag would have to admit it again. The big dog's face flushed through, and he said, voice lowered, "I-- I think I know why I make so many mistakes... B-because I'm d-different from other pets. I-I'm not-- n-not quite-- " He floundered, glancing up at Sid. "Well, n-not real smart like Rav and Pavelle and everyone else." He said the last part quickly, breathing it all out in one breath. He looked up again at Sid, not quite certain where this was going...
((Magnus, king of misunderstanding.))
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito had eagerly rose up to his paws and began to shuffle his way toward the cafe's entrance, dragging behind Rav only by a few feet.

He began tugging against his tinted sports sunglasses with utter discomfort upon reaching the front entrance. Shortly afterwards he would then fasten, and re-tighten the lace of which was embracing around his temples, so that they remain that way until a convenient opportunity to finally take them off. It was irritable, to say the least, and the areas around his eyes had started to leave sore marks. But even so, it was well worth avoiding the unwanted attention and criticism, ironic enough.

"Well... I don't think I'll have to worry that much about it since I'll be outside now," he mused to himself in an optimistic manner, "and I'm sure it won't bother them."
Keeshah wrote:Rav hands a bag stamped "Doggie Bag" all over it, to Carlito, which contains his smoked herring app.
There you go..
"Oh," Carlito paused. Although he was reluctant, at first, out of selflessness, he gratefully took the bag of his left-overs from Rav without much of a knee-jerk reaction. "Thanks."

Emerging out the cafe from behind Rav, Carlito eventually ceased in his tracks, completely left with a glimpse of what lied in store up ahead.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood led Viking to The Wall without another word. As per usual there were too many distractions in the way of just one simple activity. Find Rav and play some games to tire out Viking and help him build up some endurance. It was plain enough to Blood that all three of them could use the exercise, it was beneficial in more ways than one.

Their timing couldn’t have been better. Just as Blood and his young follower came into view of The Wall, Ravage walked out the front door along with a cat that looked vaguely familiar...

“There he is! Finally. C’mon, let’s go get him before we lose him.”

Blood began Jogging up to Rav, obviously in a much better mood than he last saw him, and now he had his nose bandaged up.

“Hey, Rav! Hold up!”
Hotep the psychic

Hotep followed close behind blood breathing as slow as possible, all the running was tiring him to the point were his stamina was taking over. Hoteps mind still raced with the arguement in the alley and now his confusion was greatly increased "hey blood im confused now, whos the bad person here then? Sid says you have an attitude problem with him and some others but your calm right now. Then you said hes the bad guy because he just does the wrong things. Care to explain? hotep asked he didnt know who to beleive now, he also thought maybe who could fix the problem.
ImageImageImage
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky had mainly just sat back, kept his cool and kept up with the other pets finding it for some reason a little rude to just leave without saying anything. And as Lucky walked out behind Carlito, holding the door for Alex he spotted Blood and a pup, also another pet trailing behind. Lucky took a calming breath and with a slight glance he waited for Alex trying not to draw the attention of Blood and start something.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav twitches shortly after handing the doggie bag to Carlito.. Looking back to the cat..
There is another of us close by..
D-Singer wrote:Blood began Jogging up to Rav, obviously in a much better mood than he last saw him, and now he had his nose bandaged up.

“Hey, Rav! Hold up!”

Rav looks up, tilting his head off to the side..
I thought i left you with just one puppy, now you have two following after you, Alpha.
You trying to collect the whole set?

Oh yea, i found out who set the pets after you, it was that.. Looking at the puppies.
That crazy cat, Sid who set the pets after you.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Blood led Viking to The Wall without another word. As per usual there were too many distractions in the way of just one simple activity. Find Rav and play some games to tire out Viking and help him build up some endurance. It was plain enough to Blood that all three of them could use the exercise, it was beneficial in more ways than one.

Their timing couldn’t have been better. Just as Blood and his young follower came into view of The Wall, Ravage walked out the front door along with a cat that looked vaguely familiar...

“There he is! Finally. C’mon, let’s go get him before we lose him.”

Blood began Jogging up to Rav, obviously in a much better mood than he last saw him, and now he had his nose bandaged up.

“Hey, Rav! Hold up!”
Viking struggled to keep up with the bigger GSD, panting and slightly wheezing a bit as he finally managed to pace together with him using tremendous effort. Eva had been carrying him his whole life, and his legs weren't so used to moving at a slightly faster speed.

They finally met up with Rav, who had diverted his attention back to them, and another puppy who seemed to trail after them too. Another pet appeared shortly after. Viking may have been a nervous and timid little dog, but his mind was slightly overwhelmed with the little workout that he had just experienced. He tried not to show it, and shyly waved at Rav.

''O...oh hi. It's you again.'' Viking said, breaking out a small smile on his face.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav looks up, tilting his head off to the side..
I thought i left you with just one puppy, now you have two following after you, Alpha.
You trying to collect the whole set?
“What?” Blood looked over his shoulder, obviously unaware that he and Viking were followed by that little black dog who was talking to Sid and Magnus. Just like a puppy to follow without asking...

“...You followed me? Why?”
Hotep the psychic wrote: "Hey Blood I’m confused now, who’s the bad person here then? Sid says you have an attitude problem with him and some others but your calm right now. Then you said he’s the bad guy because he just does the wrong things. Care to explain?
“Kid, it’s a bunch of hearsay, I never called Sid anything. S’far as I know he’s not a troublemaker he just looks like one, and I don’t have a problem with anyone, yet. But I might if this bull keeps dragging on like this.”
Keeshah wrote: Oh yea, I found out who set the pets after you, it was that.. Looking at the puppies.
Blood’s ears perked, and he spun around to face Rav, displaying an irritated smile. “Oh really, how'd ya figure? I thought that was just a big misunderstanding. Are you saying Magnus and that fox with the broken tail lied to me Rav?”
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oh yea, I found out who set the pets after you, it was that.. Looking at the puppies.
Blood’s ears perked, and he spun around to face Rav, displaying an irritated smile. “Oh really, how'd ya figure? I thought that was just a big misunderstanding. Are you saying Magnus and that fox with the broken tail lied to me Rav?”
Lucky turned when Blood spoke of him lying, he didn't like to be accused of something like false integrity so he looked over at Blood trying to keep steel eyes on him.
"Look we didn't lie to you, we followed you out of curiosity. Sid had nothing to do with it."
Hotep the psychic

Hotep nodded thinking greatly. he then saw Rav behind blood. He then turned to the other puppy who seemed tired already. "your Viking right? Im hotep" hotep said introducing himself. He smiled a little at the other puppy then looked him up and down, "hes about as tall as I am and from following behind hes not used to running, I shouldn't pry into it if its private. but now I shouldn't pry until I know mostly everyone here and the area." Hotep thought to himself
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood’s ears perked, and he spun around to face Rav, displaying an irritated smile. “Oh really, how'd ya figure? I thought that was just a big misunderstanding. Are you saying Magnus and that fox with the broken tail lied to me Rav?”

Rav settles back on his paw pads..
Well judging by the convoluted story Magnus told me, He is.... special. Sid convinced him that you were some kind of villain, who was going to paint stop signs green so the humans would crash. An that Magnus needed to stop you.

Rav looks back at the fox..
Are all domesticated feral's this challenging?
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked at rav "me? im not feral Im a German shepard." hotep said although he knew about his fox features along his body.
ImageImageImage
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looked at Rav tightning his paw into a fist and showing a glare like no other. Letting the door close, he wanted to call Rav out for insulting him like that but he contained himself, tightning his paw to do so. After a second he gained enough composure to speak without ripping someones head off.

"Sid didn't say that Blood was a villian, he spewed his hippy anarchist bring down the system junk and after seeing Blood running down the street, he must have taken it as there was something wrong. I followed because when you see another pet sprinting dow the street, in such a hurry that they're willing to hurdel over a group of pets then there's probably something worth investigating, plus Leaving Magnus on his own with what Sid had spewed was probably not the best idea."

After speaking he'd calmed a bit but thinking about what Rav said infurated him again. Still Glaring from under his boonie cap with steeled eyes he spoke again, holding in anger but letting his tone veer from calm

"Excuse me?"
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked at lucky after hearing him. it wasn't till he was done talking that he could see the tension in his fists. he was angry and hotep knew but from what hed only been here for a few seconds and another person was mad...was it really rav? Hotep watched lucky now a little cautious ready to try to stop any fight he could.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: After speaking he'd calmed a bit but thinking about what Rav said infurated him again. Still Glaring from under his boonie cap with steeled eyes he spoke again, holding in anger but letting his tone veer from calm

"Excuse me?"

Rav holds up his paws.
Hey now, take it easy foxy dude. Before things get farther off on the wrong paw.
Rav holds out his paw.
Friends again?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Typical bad luck, Sid told the wrong thing to the wrong dog, and Blood just happened to be suspicious enough to attract their unwanted attention. It was just purely painful irony his bad mood was already stemming from the very thing Magnus had suspected him of doing. Worse yet, there was no way to pin any blame, so nothing could really be done about it anyways

With that said, Blood just wanted to put all this crazyness aside. “Right…So as usual, I’m in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up getting a raw deal…whatever.” The tough shepherd said to anybody who was in earshot. His tone by itself made it clear that he was through with the current conversation, and could not care less if any of these pets wanted to drag it out any further.

“It’s over now. Rav, I told Viking he could hang out with us, and that’s all I really want to do right now. NOT deal with any more of this stupid crap. Let’s go to the park or something...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep looked at rav "me? im not feral Im a German shepard." hotep said although he knew about his fox features along his body.
Rav comes over to sniff Hotep over in his usual first greeting procedure.
Well of-course your a shepherd. I mean look at the shape and set of your ears. the lines of your jaw. the slope of your back.. You must be of European lines like Blood here is.
Rav appraises.
D-Singer wrote: “It’s over now. Rav, I told Viking he could hang out with us, and that’s all I really want to do right now. NOT deal with any more of this stupid crap. Let’s go to the park or something...”

As you command Alpha.
Hotep the psychic

"yeah I know but back at my original home I was more commonly judged for being a fox. I guess I'm not used to people not calling me fox." Hotep said following blood and rav.After hearing about the park a thought occurred to him about th people that had a sudden party to the music he was playing earlier, "um I don't know if the parks a good idea, there was a party there earlier." Hotep said.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex looked at Carlito and Lucky and shrugged. "Well guys? Park or somewhere else?" He wasn't particularly fond of the idea of hanging around with the group going to the park but he would go if the rest of the group did.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote: Rav holds up his paws.
Hey now, take it easy foxy dude. Before things get farther off on the wrong paw.
Rav holds out his paw.
Friends again?
Lucky tried to swallow his anger down, slightly bearing his teeth but as to try and keep himself from getting in trouble with animal control (again) he tightly shook Ravs paw using a little more strength than intended but he gave a slight smile
"Friends"

Lucky still calming himself inspected Hotep, finding he didn't seem hostile in any way he just relaxed and listened in, though he thought it weird when Rav responded to Blood in a very submissive way calling him alpha and such, Lucky shrugged it off seeing it as just a purebred pet thing especially pets of the same geneoligy
Seth wrote:Alex looked at Carlito and Lucky and shrugged. "Well guys? Park or somewhere else?" He wasn't particularly fond of the idea of hanging around with the group going to the park but he would go if the rest of the group did.
"Well I think i'd better head home"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote:Magnus's ears twitched, and then he looked down, holding his arms close to his body, ashamed again. This was like with Blood all over again. He thought maybe Sid had heard him before, but maybe he wanted Mag to say it again, or maybe he really hadn't heard in which case... Mag would have to admit it again. The big dog's face flushed through, and he said, voice lowered, "I-- I think I know why I make so many mistakes... B-because I'm d-different from other pets. I-I'm not-- n-not quite-- " He floundered, glancing up at Sid. "Well, n-not real smart like Rav and Pavelle and everyone else." He said the last part quickly, breathing it all out in one breath. He looked up again at Sid, not quite certain where this was going...
((Magnus, king of misunderstanding.))
"Well duh." Sid shook his head, "This isn't about intelligence. This is about learning to make your own decisions. So you had some girl named Pavelle tellin' you what to do all the time, right? Well, she's not around now. And Ravage? He's not gonna be around all the time, if you think you can even trust his judgement at all..." he shook his head, "One of these days, you're gonna be in serious trouble, and you can't rely on other people to tell you what to do. You get what I'm sayin'?"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito, amidst the minor tumult between the canines, each of notable and distinguishable quirks, simply stood off to one side, seldom expressing any slight look of interest. But, although he poised in a rather stern, quiet, and daunting manner, the latter wasn't true at all; he was simply listening attentively, and letting things unfold without the intention of stepping in, maintaining a discouraging look with his pence-nez atmosphere, all the while.

Still, even though he knew that it was too late to ask for a brief, full summary of the dilemma between Blood, whom he immediately recognized without a second opinion, and the group, Carlito... just didn't want to get mixed in with the struggle. He knew nothing good would come out of messing with the hornet's nest. This one was about ready to blow.
Blood wrote: “It’s over now. Rav, I told Viking he could hang out with us, and that’s all I really want to do right now. NOT deal with any more of this stupid crap. Let’s go to the park or something...”

"...And that's my cue to just forget about this, and move on. The sooner, the better," Carlito mused to himself, almost in a manner similar to arguing with a different person. One that just won't budge.

This demotivated mindset and posture contradicted his former steadfast, and eager behavior that he showed in the cafe. But right now, he was reluctant, and just... silent, without a word or mention of Magnus or that other cat. This habit was beginning to haunt, and frustrate him.
Rav wrote: You want to get involved in this?
As if adding more salt to the wound, he'd heard Rav's voice. Out of instinct, Carlito peered over to Rav, somewhat surprised. He seemed to be more fixated on the conversation with Blood and the others.

"Oh."

He soon knew that Rav wasn't addressing him directly, or indirectly; it was his own mind, which was now inconveniently recalling those then-casual words. Right now, however, they were beginning to unsettle him.

Carlito understood that Rav probably didn't mean him harm in any manner possible when he said this. But, since it was taken out of context at such an appropriate moment, he couldn't help but replay it in his memory.

Word for word, he was beginning to ask himself that very question. He could only count, and remember, the number of times that he'd attempted to take the role of the mediator of a fight, or any hostile argument for that matter. Usually, however, what followed afterward was enough to convince him to try otherwise, for good.
Alex wrote:"Well guys? Park or somewhere else?"
"Erm, sorry?" he instinctively asked, quickly returning to reality.

"-- Sure. I'll tag along," Carlito momentarily appended -- in that same monotonous tone. Carlito didn't want to give Alex a chance to repeat himself just to make up for his own obliviousness. With that in mind, he pretended to have been engaged with the conversations.