Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno hit the button for the thirteenth floor, the floor his room was on, he gave a look to Iudex, scooting next to him and wrapping Iudex into a tight side-hug "Everything will be ok... The pale one can't reach us there... For now..." he muttered, barely audible to everyone
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

Izarc looked back over his shoulder as he crossed the street. He slipped away while everyone was chatting, and since Izarc in't good with crowds he thought he should get home before anyone notices he's gone.

Well, you at least made some friends today.. Maybe you could go see them tomorrow, or somthing.. Izarc thought to himself as he reached the front door of the Eros Building.

he pushed it open and entered.
There was the girl at the front desk, still reading that magazine by the looks of it..
"Excuse, can you tell where the 'Ms Razclov' live again? I am her pet.." Izarc asked her, to no response.

"Hello!?" Izarc waves his arms above his head. The desk was pretty tall.. But he thinks tha isn't the problem..

The registra was reading her magazine and had a small pair of headphones on, connected to an I-Pod shuffle clipped to her shirt.

Izarc stops waving and thinks.. ..What number was the room again? C'mon Iz, think.. 1-0..somthing.. Darn, at least I remember it's on the 7th floor..

He then walks off to the elevator, presses the button and enters. Good thing it was at the bottom when he got here, else he'd have to wait. He then stretches to press the '7' button and the doors close.

Okay, just wait until you get to the seventh floor and find home.. Should be easy.. The elevator jutters and starts it's meandering movemet up..

(Ooc: I am SO sorry i haven't been posting.. I didn't really know what to say and most of you completely forgot about me. Not your fault though!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Nat just nodded and hoped so. It seemed like such a scary creature.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“What? WHAT IS IT!?” Cruiser practically screamed, after watching Marcus recoil from his front door cowering in fear, and Parker’s surprised expression after looking out the closest window. “Don’t even TOUCH that door!” The shepherd demanded through gritted teeth as he shoved the tablet he was holding back into Harley’s paws, and began lightly treading up to the window Parker had looked out of. He very carefully stuck his nose between the curtains to peer outside...
[quote="[;.]'/,\"]Image[/quote]
Cruiser could have sworn he felt his heart jump up into his throat.

The young dog jerked back from the window and cussed something under his breath, eyes wide in shock and every hackle on his back standing on end. He scrambled over to the coffee table and snatched up his little camera along with the strange package he’d yet to open, and then dashed over to the hallway pointing frantically towards the open door at the very end, his room.

“Parker, get the **** away from the door. Everyone, into my room, we’re leaving out the back, NOW!” Cruiser quietly instructed everyone in the vicinity through his still tightly clenched teeth, sounding both irate and scared. That thing followed him right to his house, it knew where he slept, and it might very well be the reason his dad was gone. He HAD to leave now...and he was seriously hoping he could do even that without getting caught and killed by the thing standing right at his front doorstep.

Harley just stood there for a moment, still staring at the tablet in her paws...the message still hadn’t ended...

--

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Dr. Raeon studied Selina for a moment before speaking directly to her. “Can I help you miss?” He stepped further into the room.
Selina was surprised when she heard him address her. "I don't know if anyone can help me right now," she answered. "I've spent all of today doubting my own sanity and then I got chased by a couple of guys in suits before... Tom, was it?... saved me."
Raeon silently looked over Selina for a few more moments. What she’d just said sounding strikingly similar to the story that Zaya had retold not moments ago. If anything, it was another large piece of supporting evidence to Scratch’s sanity. “Just a moment…” The vet said as he went back into the examining room.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Scratch? Scratch can you hear me?” Zaya wasn’t completely sure if Scratch was only experiencing some sort of dream, or if she was grasping at consciousness. The wolfhound still held a gentle grip on one of Scratch’s paws.
"Cooold..." Scratch whined, pulling Zaya in a bit more. She did seem a bit cold, which wasn't that odd seeing as she'd lost more blood again...
“Okay…okay…just hold on...” Zaya whispered to her injured friend as she left her side in search of some sheets of any kind she could use to help comfort Scratch.

Just then Raeon stepped back in, catching Zaya in the act of rummaging through some of his cabinets. His everlasting cold stare didn’t change as he informed her of Selina’s arrival. “There is a cat who’s joined your friends outside. She claims she was saved from men like those you described by my assistant. I suggest you go to verify anything else she might have to say.”

Zaya backed away from the counter she was reaching over, and made a worried look towards Scratch, who was still cold and just barely awake.

The Vet seemed to already know just by looking. “I’ll take care of her. All of you should be leaving soon anyways. Talk to the cat and we can arrange to get you five back to the city.”

The altruistic wolfhound trusted her human friend. With a small nod, she left the examining room to greet Skya, Plamen...and Selina? She saw her just the other night. How was it all of her friends were suddenly being confronted with so much danger?

Of course it wasn’t totally uncommon for pets she knew to sometimes find themselves in trouble, but the rate at which it was happening now was quite alarming. First Scratch and her gunshot wound, then Plamen with his multiple injuries, and now Selina, who had apparently just escaped what could have been a fate similar to Scratch’s owner’s.

The tall dog approach The new addition to the group, gently grasping her cross through her scarf. “Selina, you too? What happened?"

--

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:
D-Singer wrote: “Oh yeah, I’m Rebel and this is Tagger and Ryker.” He said gesturing to the GSD and drowsy Pitbull Terrier behind him.

Tagger, the German shepherd who looked to be probably no older than three came up to Rover holding a glossy picture. The photo looked like a still from cut from a security camera’s vantage point of a grassy field just inside a large fenced area. It showed a pretty, white and light grey Borzoi wearing a Scarf and messenger bag. “We’re looking for this girl.“

“Have you seen her?”
"Can't say I have..." He said, He attempted to take the photo from Tagger's hand. "Why are you looking for this person? I need something to work with." He said to the head dog, 'I wonder what they want with her?' He thought
“Well our-“

“We’re just trying to help out. Y’know, look out for other dogs.” Rebel cut off Tagger, looking slightly annoyed. The bigger dog leaned in a bit closer, grabbing the top of the glossy Rover had a hold of. “C’mon man she’s a friend, you know about all those missing dogs. You don’t want a pretty girl like that getting hurt do you? You sure you haven’t seen her?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

D-Singer wrote:The tall dog approach The new addition to the group, gently grasping her cross through her scarf. “Selina, you too? What happened?"
"I'm not completely sure," she replied. "because now things that I know are happening are almost as crazy as what I thought were hallucinations. Matt... I saw him being controlled by some kind of bug. I was chased and cornered at the vet... then I woke up in an alley. I don't know what happened to Matt, but then I saw these guys in suits. I was going to go to them for help, but then..." she thought twice about mentioning dreaming about them the night before visions of the future were even more ridiculous than giant mind controlling parasites. "then I just knew they were bad. They chased me until Tom saved my tail."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Initial electron microscopic examination in Hong Kong and
Germany CHARLIE CHUCKLED ØN THE VIDEØ. found viral
particles "THAT WØN'T WØRK." with structures suggesting
paramyxovirus HE WARNED in respiratory secretions of SARS
patients. "HE DØESN'T TREAT SPACIAL Subsequently, in Canada,
electron microscopic DIMENSIØNS LIKE YØU DØ... examination
found viral YØU SHØULD FINISH WATCHING particles with structures
suggestive of metapneumovirus THE VIDEØ I MADE FØR YØU. (a subtype
of paramyxovirus THEN MAYBE I'LL HELP YØU ) in respiratory secretions.
Chinese researchers also ØUT, BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT..." reported
a Chlamydophila-like disease may be behind SARS. The Pasteur
Institute in Paris identified coronavirus.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

The elevator reached the seventh floor with a clunk, the doors opened, and Izarc stepped out.

Okay, now was it left or right? C'mon, Iz.. THINK. He looked left and right, and chose left.

He read the door numbers as he walked. 109.. 108.. 107.. 106.. Izarc thought for a moment he was going the wrong way..

But somthing caught his eye.. The door to 104 was open, the door look broken into..

Izarc slowly walked up to it.. for some reason every heartbeat pounded out of his chest, he reached the door and hovered his paw over the handle..

"Izarc! there you are! Come here!" A voice from behind him said, one he knew instantly.

"Ka- Mom! Sorry, I forgot room number.." Izarc said, turning around.. To be faced with the one thing that he didn't think was there.. Nothing..

Izarc looked perplexed. He swore he just heard Kat's voice.. He backed away from the broken door, turned and ran back towards the elevator, Somehow scared of somthing behind him..

Unfortunately, he looked back as a door in front of him swung open..
Character Reference
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:“Okay…okay…just hold on...” Zaya whispered to her injured friend as she left her side in search of some sheets of any kind she could use to help comfort Scratch.

Just then Raeon stepped back in, catching Zaya in the act of rummaging through some of his cabinets. His everlasting cold stare didn’t change as he informed her of Selina’s arrival. “There is a cat who’s joined your friends outside. She claims she was saved from men like those you described by my assistant. I suggest you go to verify anything else she might have to say.”

Zaya backed away from the counter she was reaching over, and made a worried look towards Scratch, who was still cold and just barely awake.

The Vet seemed to already know just by looking. “I’ll take care of her. All of you should be leaving soon anyways. Talk to the cat and we can arrange to get you five back to the city.”

The altruistic wolfhound trusted her human friend. With a small nod, she left the examining room to greet Skya, Plamen...and Selina? She saw her just the other night. How was it all of her friends were suddenly being confronted with so much danger?
Scratch gave a little groan, "Why are these tables always so coooolllld...." She gently turned herself over, slumping onto her belly, though was careful not to tear any of the vet's stitches. "So, doc, what'cha want me ta call you?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"What?" asked Parker with an almost crazy grin. "Come on give me a knife, I'll end it." he said with a grimace on his face, ready to put an end to all of the craziness.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“You’re NOT. Getting. A knife. Get away from the door...” Cruiser stressed his thoroughly irked command to Parker again, not having forgotten the last time that dog got his paws on a blade in his house. It was a close call. TOO close.

[quote="[;.]'/,\"]Initial electron microscopic examination in Hong Kong and
Germany CHARLIE CHUCKLED ØN THE VIDEØ. found viral
particles "THAT WØN'T WØRK." with structures suggesting
paramyxovirus HE WARNED in respiratory secretions of SARS
patients. "HE DØESN'T TREAT SPACIAL Subsequently, in Canada,
electron microscopic DIMENSIØNS LIKE YØU DØ... examination
found viral YØU SHØULD FINISH WATCHING particles with structures
suggestive of metapneumovirus THE VIDEØ I MADE FØR YØU. (a subtype
of paramyxovirus THEN MAYBE I'LL HELP YØU ) in respiratory secretions.
Chinese researchers also ØUT, BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT..." reported
a Chlamydophila-like disease may be behind SARS. The Pasteur
Institute in Paris identified coronavirus.
[/quote]

Cruiser stifled another curse word as he made his way back to Harley, never taking his eyes off Parker or the front door, utterly terrified of seeing that demonic-thing-in-a-suit somehow get past the dead-bolted front door. He knew it was still there. He could literally feel it’s presence gnawing at his insides...

The young shepherd snatched the tablet out of dressed up little cat’s paws with little regard for weather or not she was willing to hand it over. Harley seemed not to mind, at least somewhat understanding of the situation.

“Well Smile-Freak? What else is there??” Cruiser said to the screen, suspicious as to whether or not the thing behind it could actually hear and understand him. He kept making cautions glances from the screen to Parker just in the event he tried to do anything else insane...

--

Zaya just nodded at Selina’s recap of what had happened to her since they last met. Truly, she was no better off than they had been, and now she felt a deep fear for what may have befallen Matthias...

“Well, thank goodness you’re alright. This place is safe...but unfortunately, we need to leave here just as soon as Dr. Raeon finished helping Scratch.”

The tall Borzoi looked at each of the pets around her, thinking through her options and how best to deal with what had happened. Scratch had no place to go and was in need of a much better disguise, so she didn’t intend to split up from her just yet. Skya, Selina, and Plamen (although injured) were more than likely safe if they just went home. The former two couldn’t have been seen by the men in the suits, and to their advantage, they each were now aware of the danger they posed and knew to avoid them. For the time being, it would probably be best if they temporarily went their separate ways. Skya, Plamen, and Selina could go home to their families, and Scratch could come with her to find a disguise and a temporary place to stay while they figured out what happened to her dad.

“He can take the three of you back to the east suburbs so you can go home. I’ll help Scratch with finding a place to stay until we find her dad, once we’ve resolved that much I’ll find you as soon as possible and we can find what happened to Matthias.” Zaya noted looked at Selina. “I’m sure your families must be worried sick by now...”

--
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch gave a little groan, "Why are these tables always so coooolllld...." She gently turned herself over, slumping onto her belly, though was careful not to tear any of the vet's stitches. "So, doc, what'cha want me ta call you?"
“You may call me Dr. Raeon, and you really should be counting yourself lucky. Zaya told me about what happened to you, and unfortunately it looks like you’re not the only one being followed by such people.”

The vet approached the table. “There’s another pet in the other room who was ‘rescued’ not minutes ago by my assistant. She recounted being chased by men strikingly similar to the ones you described to Zaya. I can’t say for sure what they want, but it’s possible they’re the ones responsible for the sudden rise in disappearing pets.”

“Or at the very least, they may be contributing to it...” Raeon thought to himself.

“The sedatives I administered should be wearing off by now.” The vet offered and arm for support. “If you feel that you can walk, you should be able to do so with care. If not, I can carry you back to the van. The others are waiting to be brought back to the city. But considering your situation, I imagine Zaya has further intentions of helping you.”
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:“He can take the three of you back to the east suburbs so you can go home. I’ll help Scratch with finding a place to stay until we find her dad, once we’ve resolved that much I’ll find you as soon as possible and we can find what happened to Matthias.” Zaya noted looked at Selina. “I’m sure your families must be worried sick by now...”
"Not for me." Plamen said "They're used to me wandering off somewhere from time to time." the GSD said "Besides, your friend could come to my place. I doubt that those "men in black" would come to the most populated area in this town. Also, my mom can easily take care of her. She had plenty of experience with me anyway. And if she's not on some kind of specific diet - the food will be pretty much the same as mine."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“He can take the three of you back to the east suburbs so you can go home. I’ll help Scratch with finding a place to stay until we find her dad, once we’ve resolved that much I’ll find you as soon as possible and we can find what happened to Matthias.” Zaya noted looked at Selina. “I’m sure your families must be worried sick by now...”
"Not for me." Plamen said "They're used to me wandering off somewhere from time to time." the GSD said "Besides, your friend could come to my place. I doubt that those "men in black" would come to the most populated area in this town. Also, my mom can easily take care of her. She had plenty of experience with me anyway. And if she's not on some kind of specific diet - the food will be pretty much the same as mine."
"My parents are working a job a few towns over," Selina said. "they won't notice if I'm not home. I don't even know how safe my place will be."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“You may call me Dr. Raeon, and you really should be counting yourself lucky. Zaya told me about what happened to you, and unfortunately it looks like you’re not the only one being followed by such people.”

The vet approached the table. “There’s another pet in the other room who was ‘rescued’ not minutes ago by my assistant. She recounted being chased by men strikingly similar to the ones you described to Zaya. I can’t say for sure what they want, but it’s possible they’re the ones responsible for the sudden rise in disappearing pets.”

“Or at the very least, they may be contributing to it...” Raeon thought to himself.

“The sedatives I administered should be wearing off by now.” The vet offered and arm for support. “If you feel that you can walk, you should be able to do so with care. If not, I can carry you back to the van. The others are waiting to be brought back to the city. But considering your situation, I imagine Zaya has further intentions of helping you.”
Scratch groaned a little, "To be honest, after all that exposure to the whole 'supernatural terror' thing, I could really use a bucket, if ya know what I'm sayin'..." she sighed, weakly moving herself up into a sitting position, "So what is that thing? Some sort of scare-crow golem? I've seen alot of crazy stuff, but I don't think I've encountered anything quite like that before..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker just growled as he was ordered away from the door but stood sentinel near it just in case anything happened. He didn't like how things were going down and without a weapon he felt pretty vulnerable.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus got up shakily and positioned himself so he could see the screen over Harley's shoulder.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex's breath caught in his throat at Reno's contact and he squirmed a little bit, "That is not my concern." the cat muttered, returning to his upright and stoic posture as the elevator rose. Iudex kept his eyes downcast as the lift's doors whrr'd opened and he began to approach the door

((SOOOOOOO sorry for not posting recently))
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The vet averted his eyes and sighed to himself. “If you’re willing to believe me, that thing is actually an old friend of mine. But he wasn’t always that way. Once, he used to be normal…human.”

“As we could plainly see earlier, he does have a certain charm with domestic animals, though that might be difficult for you to fathom considering that ‘charm’ has the exact opposite effect on undomesticated species like yourself.”

The vet walked over to the counter across the room from them and picked up the neatly folded pile of clothes Scratch was wearing earlier. “But as real as your fear might seem, I can assure you my friend, 'Tom', is harmless. He’s actually fond of animals.” Dr. Raeon stated the last note as lightly as he could while still stating it as a fact. He held the folded pile of clothes out to Scratch in one hand.
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

D-Singer wrote:
“Well our-“

“We’re just trying to help out. Y’know, look out for other dogs.” Rebel cut off Tagger, looking slightly annoyed. The bigger dog leaned in a bit closer, grabbing the top of the glossy Rover had a hold of. “C’mon man she’s a friend, you know about all those missing dogs. You don’t want a pretty girl like that getting hurt do you? You sure you haven’t seen her?”

Rover smirked, "I've been doing this for a while, and I know you're not telling me everything." He gestured to the curb, "Why don't you all take a seat and tell me what happened." this is interesting... I wonder... he thought
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno padded after Iudex, quickly catching up and padding beside him "Iudex..." he stopped at his room number, unlocking the door "Please everyone, do come in and make yourselves at home... There is soda and snacks in the fridge, dont be afraid to order room service..." he smiled a bit
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:The vet averted his eyes and sighed to himself. “If you’re willing to believe me, that thing is actually an old friend of mine. But he wasn’t always that way. Once, he used to be normal…human.”

“As we could plainly see earlier, he does have a certain charm with domestic animals, though that might be difficult for you to fathom considering that ‘charm’ has the exact opposite effect on undomesticated species like yourself.”

The vet walked over to the counter across the room from them and picked up the neatly folded pile of clothes Scratch was wearing earlier. “But as real as your fear might seem, I can assure you my friend, 'Tom', is harmless. He’s actually fond of animals.” Dr. Raeon stated the last note as lightly as he could while still stating it as a fact. He held the folded pile of clothes out to Scratch in one hand.
Scratch glanced down at the clothes, still shivering and sickly. Those aren't my clothes... she thought briefly, before remembering that she'd left her real clothes behind in order to keep hidden. She took them and pulled them on tight and huddling up. "If you don't mind, I'd rather stay put for a few more minutes... I'm still really cold from all the blood loss, and I'm a bit queasy from seeing so much of 'Tom' earlier... Speaking of which..." she held out her hand and gestured for him to hand one over, "Bucket. I'm serious."
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

A new kind of mosquito is coming to Florida this summer, and it promises to make
the "THE GANG'S ALL HERE? VERY GØØD!" CHARLIE BEAMED. regular mosquitos
look "YES IF YØU WØRK WITH EVERYØNE ØN THIS VIDEØ, like..... well, mosquitos.
According to the Huffington YØU MIGHT SURVIVE!" Post on March 13, the new
mosquitos, HE THØUGHT... called Gallinippers, should hit the state during the
rainy season "EXCEPT AT LEAST ØNE ØF YØU ISN'T GØING TØ BE that begins
in July, and they are likely to ARØUND MUCH LØNGER... make life a lot worse
than usual for residents. The gallinippers ØH WELL! MØVING ØN!" are about as large
as CHARLIE FELL ØVER, PØPPING THRØUGH A TRAP-DØØRWAY IN THE FLØØR a quarter,
up to 20 times AND CØMING ØUT THE FLØØR ØF AN APARTMENT BEDRØØM. as large as a
regular HIS MØMENTUM CARRIED HIM TØ FLØP ØNTØ A DØG WHØ HAD FALLEN mosquito,
and it is said their bite feels like a ØUT ØF AN EMPTY BED. stab from a knife. Also, they reportedly
don't CHARLIE LIFTED THE DØG'S FACE AND PØINTED AT IT FØR THE CAMERA. care to seek out
only uncovered "THIS IS Renø, Iudex'S LØVER. AREN'T THEY ADØRABLE TØGETHER?" flesh, but
can bite HE GRINNED AND JUMPED UP, RUNNING STRAIGHT AT THE WALL, clean through clothing.
And apparently BURSTING THRØUGH INTØ THE NEXT RØØM WHERE A you will not be taken unawares;
one mosquito control expert BLACK CAT WAS USING A GØLDEN RETRIEVER AS A PILLØW. commented
that it feels "like a small bird lands on you." The eggs can lay dormant underground for years, and a good
tropical CHARLIE SLID IN AND PØINTED BRIEFLY AT THE DØG, "THAT'S MATHIAS, storm, like Tropical
Storm Debby in 2012, which caused extensive THERE IS NØ ESCAPE FØR HIM... flooding throughout
northern Florida and the panhandle, can bring the eggs to life. Various local governments throughout
the state are planning massive insect repellant spraying campaigns, and professionals suggest
avoiding open green areas and wearing long sleeve shirts and long pants.
Exactly the right advice for a hot Florida summer.

Cordyceps BUT Selina WØULD BE A GREAT ADDITIØN TØ YØUR is a genus of ascomycete
fungi (sac fungi) TEAM AS SHE IS A PARANØRMAL INVESTIGATØR... that includes about
400 identified species and many yet to be described. BUT SHE'S CRAZY." All Cordyceps
species HE TAPPED THE CAT ØN THE HEAD A FEW TIMES WITH are endoparasitoids, mainly
on insects and A GRIN BEFØRE BACKFLIPPING ØUT THE WINDØW AND other arthropods (they are
thus entomopathogenicfungi); LANDING ØN A BED NEXT TØ A BLACK AND WHITE HUSKY. a few are
parasitic CHARLIE TØØK THE DØG BY THE HEAD AND HELD HIM UP TØ on other fungi. Until recently
the best known species THE CAMERA, ØPENING AND CLOSING HIS JAW LIKE A PUPPET. of the genus
was Cordyceps "HI THERE! MY NAME IS Panda, AND I LIKE TØ PLAY GUITAR, sinensis, first recorded
as yartsa gunbu in Tibet BUT I DØN'T HAVE ANY FREINDS RIGHT NØW BECAUSE I AM in the 15th century
and known as yarsha gumba in Nepalese A WEIRDØ FRØM ØUT ØF TØWN. SAD FACES!" and "caterpillar
fungus" in English. In 2007 nuclear DNA sampling revealed that species to be unrelated to most of the
rest of CHARLIE DRØPPED THE DØG AND WALKED ØVER INTØ THE NEXT RØØM, the genus' members;
as a result it was renamed WHERE HE FLØPPED DØWN NEXT TØ A HUSKY PLAYING AN X-BØX. Ophiocordyceps
sinensis CHARLIE PICKED UP THE SECØND CØNTRØLLER AND STARTED PLAYING TØØ. and placed in a new
family, the Ophiocordycipitaceae. "HEY THERE Trigger, WHY DØN'T YØU TELL THEM ABØUT YØURSELF?" The

"Well," Trigger said, "I'm a prety laid back guy. My dad's out of town right now, so I'm just up late playing Borderla- Hey... Wait... Who are you?"
generic CHARLIE CHUCKLED, "DØN'T WØRRY Trigger, IN THE NEXT FEW name Cordyceps is
derived from the MINUTES THE PARASITE IN YØUR BRAIN WILL EAT THIS MEMØRY Latin words
cord meaning "club" and ceps meaning "head". AND YOU WØN'T REMEMBER ANY ØF THIS." Several

"P-parasite?!" Trigger said, suddenly in a panic.
species "ØH DØN'T WØRRY," CHARLIE WAVED IT ØFF, "IT'S MØSTLY HARMLESS. of Cordyceps
are considered AND LØØK AT THAT, I WIN AGAIN!" HE TØSSED HIS CØNTRØLLER ASIDE as medicinal
mushrooms in classical Asian pharmacologies such as that AND GØT UP TØ WALK ØUT. of traditional

"Wait! c... Come back! What parasite?!"
Chinese medicine "HAVE FUN WATCHING THIS VIDEØ LATER!" CHARLIE GRINNED, and traditional
Tibetan medicine. When a Cordyceps fungus AND SHUT THE DØØR ØN Trigger. attacks a host, the
mycelium invades and eventually replaces the host tissue, while the elongated fruiting body-
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

Izarc woke up, staring at a ceiling fan. He sat up slowly, grimacing at the pain in the back of his head.

"Urgh.. H-hello?" He said grogily, looking around.

He then realised where he was, he was back in the large living room of his new home. ...He was HOME!

"Kat! Kaaat!" Izarc called out, jumping off the sofa he was on and ran to the kitchen. She wasn't there.. He ran to the master bedroom, around the corner from his room. She wasn't there either, he even checked the en-suite. Now Izarc started to panic, his head started to spin also.. But he guessed that was from the bump on the head.

He headed to his room, the door was shut. Just as he left it. opening the door, he's surprised to find Katrina, sitting on the floor, her back to him.

"Kat! ..What you in my room for?" He asked, no response.. "Katrina.."

Her head started to turn around.. ..It turned like normal, then snapped fully around.

"Wh-what the.. Katrina..?" Izarc asked again, stepping slowly back.

Katrina's head jolted up, her eyes.. No, her eyes were gone!

Izarc jumped back, his fur standing on end. "No.. Katrina?!" He wimpered, shrinking back from her.

She stood up and slowly stepped toward Izarc backwards.

"No, Nonono! No, Katrina!" He chattered, turning away, feeling her looming over him.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!"

Izarc jolted up, sitting back on the sofa. His fur was still standing up all over, his breath erratic. The real Katrina ran in..

"Iz? Izarc? What's wrong!?" She asked, running over to him.

"I - She.." Izarc started, shivering. "I-I had nightmare.."

Katrina kneeled down and hugged him, stroking his headfur. Izarc hugged back and started to cry..
Character Reference
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:
D-Singer wrote:
“Well our-“

Rover smirked, "I've been doing this for a while, and I know you're not telling me everything." He gestured to the curb, "Why don't you all take a seat and tell me what happened." this is interesting... I wonder... he thought
Rebel and Tagger just looked at Rover, and then to each other with confused expressions. “...Wait, what? What’re you talking about? We’re just asking if you’ve seen this girl. If you haven’t that’s fine. While Rebel seemed genuinely confused, the younger dog beside him was averting his eyes, similar to the way a shy child would. Meanwhile Ryker, the tired looking pitbull terrier behind them, appeared completely inattentive to the situation, as if he’d fallen asleep just standing there.

--
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch glanced down at the clothes, still shivering and sickly. Those aren't my clothes... she thought briefly, before remembering that she'd left her real clothes behind in order to keep hidden. She took them and pulled them on tight and huddling up. "If you don't mind, I'd rather stay put for a few more minutes... I'm still really cold from all the blood loss, and I'm a bit queasy from seeing so much of 'Tom' earlier... Speaking of which..." she held out her hand and gestured for him to hand one over, "Bucket. I'm serious."
The vet retrieved a small empty trash bin lined with a plastic bag from the corner of the room and set it down on the table next to Scratch. “Some food and rest will help that, I’m confident Zaya will make sure receive both.” As he spoke, Raeon went back to the counter, picking a small paper cup out of the cabinets above and filling it with some warm water from the sink. Through whatever means, Raeon apparently had ensured functional utilities to his little off-the-grid clinic, including a pilot for warm water.

The tall human approached Scratch again holding out the water. She’d very likely want it to help settle her uneasy stomach...

--

No matter how insane Smiley’s message was, Cruiser continued to make paranoid glances at his surroundings and guests. He could still feel the danger in the air around him, and the evil that was just beyond the front door of his house, which was apparently being held off by nothing other than the stupid video they were watching.

Parker’s possessed form kept at the cartoonish antics which defied all logic as he went on with his message. He went from messing with a sleeping Reno, to crashing though a wall, to using an unconscious husky like a sock puppet, to randomly playing a game with Trigger, yet another dog Cruiser had just recently met, and finishing by leaving said dog scared senseless.

What he said about Matthias being doomed, and another one of them disappearing soon...it was like he was preying on Cruiser’s already intense fear for his own safety. For all he knew, he could be referring to just minutes from then. The thing that wanted him and had already succeeded once at taking him was just feet away...

The young Dutch Shepherd began switching up the objects he was holding. Sticking his camera back onto the Velcro patch his collar, and keeping the weird box from earlier tucked under his right arm, all while holding up Harley’s tablet.

Despite being told not to leave the house by Smiley, Cruiser was inched closer and closer to the hallway. He instincts screamed for him to get out of the house, and get out of dodge as quickly as possible. But before he did, he wanted to at least grab some provisions as he bugged out. He began mentally compiling a list of things he wanted to shove into his backpack and vest before making his mad dash to find that stupid wolfdog and the mystic cat he was mixed up with...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus followed Cruiser with his eyes. He wasn't keen on the idea of being in the house once it was open to whatever was outside. C'mon Marcus get up and get ready to run. If you shut down now you're dead. He rose to his feet and prepared to make a run for it with the rest.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker growled in an agitated manner. Just itching to get moving and to head back to his house for his weapons cache. There was no more time for this nonsense and his patience was wearing thin.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger trailed into the apartment behind the rest.
"Thanks." He said as he walked in.
The husky took a seat on the couch, setting his headphones on the table.
Last edited by Roarin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex walked to the door frame and paused and listened carefully, a faint buzz came from down the halls. More voices began to buzz, but became quieter still, like a swarm of bugs flying away. The cat shook his head and padded into the room, heaving a great sigh, "This is place is starting to become the precursor to the inauspicious..." his voice was a whisper to himself as found a place to stand next to the apartment's window. Iudex remained quiet in his spot as he listened for more... Noise
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:The vet retrieved a small empty trash bin lined with a plastic bag from the corner of the room and set it down on the table next to Scratch. “Some food and rest will help that, I’m confident Zaya will make sure receive both.” As he spoke, Raeon went back to the counter, picking a small paper cup out of the cabinets above and filling it with some warm water from the sink. Through whatever means, Raeon apparently had ensured functional utilities to his little off-the-grid clinic, including a pilot for warm water.

The tall human approached Scratch again holding out the water. She’d very likely want it to help settle her uneasy stomach...
Scratch took the cup of water, huddling over it and taking a sip, "Thanks..." She let out a long sigh, closing her eyes and trying again to cope with the last few days. She'd been through alot over the years, but she just wasn't the same without Carl, even after the time they'd been separated in Feldspar County... This time, things had gone even worse, and she didn't even know if she'd ever see him again... As terrified as she was though, she had to keep moving: if Carl had any chance now, it had to come from her. She had to keep moving...

She took another sip, straightening up. "Hey Raeon, how safe is this place anyway? You think we can stick around a bit longer? I've got some people after me, and I don't want to go out in the open until I'm... you know, ready..." She sipped a little more, "Zaya got me some dye to disguise myself too, so if you have a shower or something here..."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Back at the Razclov apartment...

Izarc was curled up on the sofa, tears still trickling down his face. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at the ceiling fan..

God, if you are real, I need a little guidance right now.. He thought, sighing.

Just then katrina walked back into the room, wearing an apron which said 'Kiss the cook' which was weird for her..

"You still upset? I've put dinner on." She asked, starting to untie the apron from herself.

"Kat.. What happened? To me, I am meaning.." He asked, rubbing the back of he head. he could still feel a lump.

"Next door found you on the floor, you were unconsious.." She answered, pulling the apron off and folding it over her arm.

"Yeah, I walk into somthing behind.. I thought you spoke me in hallway, that not you?" Izarc asked, uncurling and shifting himself upright.

"No, I've been here all day sorting things out.. a few of your things need unpacking still." She said, walking left and hanging the apron on a hook on the wall separating the kitchen and living area.

Izarc nodded and hopped off the sofa. "..What is dinner?" He asked simply.

"It's Oreiental night, We're having Thai Chicken with noodles." She said with a wink.

Izarc smiled. "Ok, I go sort stuff then, is box in room?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's in there.. Dinner will be done in about an hour or so.. " She answered, and headed into the kitchen.

Izarc nodded and headed for his room. As he reached the door, he breathed deeply and pushed it open. A small cardboard box sat in the middle of the room.

Well, Let's get started..
Character Reference
Thouhastbinpwnd

D-Singer wrote:
Rebel and Tagger just looked at Rover, and then to each other with confused expressions. “...Wait, what? What’re you talking about? We’re just asking if you’ve seen this girl. If you haven’t that’s fine. While Rebel seemed genuinely confused, the younger dog beside him was averting his eyes, similar to the way a shy child would. Meanwhile Ryker, the tired looking pitbull terrier behind them, appeared completely inattentive to the situation, as if he’d fallen asleep just standing there.
"I like to think of myself as more than a little observant, and while I haven't been here long I have noticed that pets have been disappearing, more than your girl. Now, what I'm wondering is, what is the connection, and there IS a connection. I don't know where she is in particular, but I can tell you that if I find out who is doing this I can find all of them." He directed the last statement at the young dog. I wonder if this might have a something to do with Dads disappearance. He thought.
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

The word death comes from Old English deað, which in turn comes from Proto-Germanic *dauþaz
(reconstructed CHARLIE WALKED UP TØ THE BED WHERE Cruiser WAS SLEEPING, by etymological
analysis). This comes "AND HERE WE HAVE THE MØST IMPØRTANT CHARACTER ØF THEM ALL: from
HA HA HA HA HA! THERE IS NØ ESCAPE PUPPY. YØU!" ARE GØING TØ DIE. HA HA HA HA HA!
the Proto-Indo-European stem*dheu- meaning the "Process, act, condition of dying". The concept and
symptoms CHARLIE GRINNED, LEANING DØWN AND PETTING Cruiser, of death, and varying
degrees of delicacy used in GENTLY STRØKING THE FUR ØN HIS HEAD. discussion in public
forums, have generated "YØU LØØK SØ PEACEFUL WHEN YØU'RE SLEEPING." numerous
scientific, legal, and socially acceptable terms or euphemisms for death. When a person has died,
it is also CHARLIE SMILED AT THE CAMERA, THEN LIFTED HIMSELF UP ØNTØ said they have passed
away, passed on, THE BED, WRAPPING HIS HANDS ARØUND Cruiser'S NECK AND SQUEEZING. or expired,

Cruiser immediately woke up, grabbing at the mad dog and trying desperately to get him off...
among numerous CHARLIE LAUGHED, LEANING IN AS HE STRANGLED Cruiser. other socially
Cruiser went for the knife that he'd taken to bed with him, stabbing repeatedly into the other dog, trying to kill the other dog before he killed him!
accepted, CHARLIE WAS UNAFFECTED BY THE KNIFE, AND CØNTINUED TØ STRANGLE religiously specific,
slang, and irreverent THE FLAILING DØG UNTIL HE FINALLY STØPPED JERKING AND WENT LIMP... terms. Bereft
of life, the dead person is then a corpse, cadaver, a body, a set of remains, and finally a skeleton. The terms carrion and
carcass can also be used, though these more THEN THE VIDEØ ENDED. often connote the remains of non-human
animals. As a polite reference to a dead person, it has become common practice to use the participle form of "decease",

as in "JUST KIDDING!" CHARLIE REAPPEARED ON THE SCREEN, STILL PETTING Cruiser. the deceased; the noun
form is HE SAT DØWN ØN THE BED, GRABBING CRUISER AND SITTING HIM UP NEXT TØ HIM, WAVING, decedent.
The ashes left "THØSE ARE THE CHARACTERS I WANTED TØ SHØW YØU. after a cremation are sometimes referred
to by the neologism cremains, a BE SURE TØ FIND THEM IF YØU WANT TØ LIVE. GØØD LUCK!" portmanteau of
"cremation" and "remains". Almost all animals who survive external hazards to their biological functioning eventually die
from biological THE VIDEØ ENDED FØR REAL THIS TIME, AND THE GRØUP WAS LEFT IN SILENCE. aging, known
in life sciences as “senescence”. One of the very few known possible exceptions is the jellyfish Turritopsis nutricula,

thought CHARLIE APPEARED ØN THE SCREEN AGAIN, BACK IN THE VØID. to be, in effect, immortal.
Unnatural "ØH, ØNE MØRE THING: NØW THAT THE VIDEØ IS ØVER, causes of death include suicide
and homicide. From all causes, THE TALL MAN IS IN THE HØUSE WITH YØU. roughly 150,000 people
die around the world each day. Of these, two HE'S PEEKING ØUT ØF THE CLØSET." thirds die directly
or indirectly due CHARLIE LØØKED BEHIND Cruiser AND WAVED, to senescence, but in industrialized
countries—such as the United States, "HELLØ THERE FRIEND! I'LL BE SEEING YØU SØØN." the United
Kingdom, and Germany—the rate approaches 90%, i.e., nearly nine out of ten of all deaths are related to
senescence. CHARLIE THEN STARED INTØ Cruiser'S EYES, Physiological death is now seen as a process,
more than an event: STATING SIMPLE ADVICE IN CASE Cruiser HADN'T IMMEDIATELY REALIZED IT. conditions
once considered indicative of death are now reversible. Where in the process a dividing line is drawn between life

......................................................................................................................................
..............................................................."RUN."............................................................
.....................................................................................................................................

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser’s breath shortened into enraged stuttered huffs, almost unable to fathom the fact he had just witnessed his own death. It brought an endless stream of questions to his mind about whether it was real, if Parker really had anything to do with it, or what seeing it was even supposed to mean.

All those questions were promptly booted out of his mind at that final warning.
[quote="[;.]'/,\"]THE TALL MAN IS IN THE HØUSE WITH YØU. roughly 150,000 people
die around the world each day. Of these, two HE'S PEEKING ØUT ØF THE CLØSET."

......................................................................................................................................
..............................................................."RUN."............................................................
.....................................................................................................................................
[/quote]

“You...YOU SICK ****!!!” The young dog screamed in horror, as he staggered backwards. Looking on in complete disbelief as a jet black appendage slithered out of the closet behind Parker and into the air above him. The small closet door began to creak open, revealing numerous other black tendrils emerging from the horrific suited torso hidden just behind the door.

The room went into a big frenzy, but Cruiser’s sense of self-preservation had already propelled him down the hall and into this room. He didn’t even bother to slam the door behind him. It probably wouldn’t even slow down that THING that was right behind him. All he did was toss Harley’s tablet into his desk and started to quickly glance around his room.

His objective was to simply “Get Out Of The House’, and find those stupid pets and Zaya like that video mentioned, and find where his dad was. With frantic speed, and a cacophony of cuss words, the Dutch shepherd flung his bedroom window wide open and yanked a black backpack out from under his bed.

CB began jamming seemingly random items from his room into the pack as quickly as he possibly could.

His knife, his flashlight, his laptop, those corrupted data cards from yesterday, the data card he put in Harley’s tablet, the kit for his camera, his wallet, that weird box, the snacks he had stashed under his bed...ANYTHING of use he thought of that he could pick up before bailing out like a mad dog.

Cruiser flung his backpack out the window then dived out after it, landing on the small hedge row in his backyard with another curse...

--
RockstarRaccoon wrote:She took another sip, straightening up. "Hey Raeon, how safe is this place anyway? You think we can stick around a bit longer? I've got some people after me, and I don't want to go out in the open until I'm... you know, ready..." She sipped a little more, "Zaya got me some dye to disguise myself too, so if you have a shower or something here..."

“You may. I have my doubts anybody else will come here aside from maybe another lost pet.” Dr. Raeon tidied up the remaining tools and bandages that were still left out. “I’ll trust that you and Zaya respect my facilities here while I return those other pets to their homes. There’s a stall in the next room down the hall from this one."

The vet reached into his pocket and pulled out a key ring, removing just one and setting it on the counter next to the door.

--
The Moon Howler wrote:
Zaya gave Plamen a soft smile, appreciative of the offer. “Thanks you Plamen, but just leave Scratch to me, she already knows me, and I wouldn’t want any of you getting hurt again...”

The door behind them opened and out stepped Dr. Raeon. “If we’re ready, I can take you three back home now.”

--
Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:
D-Singer wrote:
"I like to think of myself as more than a little observant, and while I haven't been here long I have noticed that pets have been disappearing, more than your girl. Now, what I'm wondering is, what is the connection, and there IS a connection. I don't know where she is in particular, but I can tell you that if I find out who is doing this I can find all of them." He directed the last statement at the young dog. I wonder if this might have a something to do with Dads disappearance. He thought.

"....What? Well, whatever dog. Uh, thanks anyways. Let's go guys..." Rebel said and turned to leave. Tagger silently following behind him. "*SNERK* Huh? Oh yeah, right. Comin'" Ryker suddenly snapped back to consciousness and joined them, and the three dogs walked off together, away from Rover.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker watched in complete disbelief as Cruiser seemed to just leave everyone else for his own good. He just growled at the sight before he saw a black tendril in his peripherals causing him to swing around and kick the closet door closed. The disgruntled cop then began to call everyone. "Everyone move!" he yelled for them as he motioned to where Cruiser ran. He wouldn't leave anyone behind.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus didn't need to be told twice he was already halfway to Cruiser's room when Parker spoke. He jumped out of the window landing in a heap on the hedge, earning him a couple scratches that would need to be looked at later. He untangled himself from the hedge and ran after Cruiser. He wasn't concerned anymore with what the plan was he was following simply out of instinct. Though he knew there probably wasn't any more safety in numbers than there was alone.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

D-Singer wrote:The door behind them opened and out stepped Dr. Raeon. “If we’re ready, I can take you three back home now.”
"I... guess I'm ready," Selina said weakly. One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to get a good night's sleep tonight. She may as well do some research on what the **** is happening to her.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“You may. I have my doubts anybody else will come here aside from maybe another lost pet.” Dr. Raeon tidied up the remaining tools and bandages that were still left out. “I’ll trust that you and Zaya respect my facilities here while I return those other pets to their homes. There’s a stall in the next room down the hall from this one."

The vet reached into his pocket and pulled out a key ring, removing just one and setting it on the counter next to the door.
Scratch nodded, taking a larger sip. "Thanks..." she said, staring down at the cup. She looked at it silently for a moment, before finally saying what was on her mind, "You're a good person..." Something about it was reassuring, as if she knew Raeon had some reason to doubt it...
Thouhastbinpwnd

D-Singer wrote:
"....What? Well, whatever dog. Uh, thanks anyways. Let's go guys..." Rebel said and turned to leave. Tagger silently following behind him. "*SNERK* Huh? Oh yeah, right. Comin'" Ryker suddenly snapped back to consciousness and joined them, and the three dogs walked off together, away from Rover.
"Wait!" Called rover to the retreating dogs, "Do any of you recognize this?" Rover reached up to his hat and removed the peace of paper attached to it. The paper was about an inch on both sides and yellowed with age. On the paper, written in faded black pen but still legible, was a crude circle with an x through it. "Have you seen this before? Do you know if it means anything?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Once again at the Razclov apartment..

Izarc placed a small scale model of St. Basil's Cathedral on the shelf next to his other models such as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, The London Eye and the houses of parliment with Big Ben, Brandenburg Gate and so on..

Izarc liked collecting these, they were peices of history from around the globe.. The only place he'd yet to have any landmarks to was America, The one he wanted most was the most famous.. The Statue of liberty in New York. He also heard of the Empire State Building there, so those were the two on his list..

Then a familiar voice breaks his train of thought..

"Iz! Dinner's ready!" Katrina shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming!" He called back, standing up.

In the kitchen, a wonderfull smell filled the room.

"Here you are, I made sure it's all cut up for you! Well, the chicken at least!" Katrina smiled, holding out Izarc's plate.

"Thank to you, but you did no have to.." The Russian said, taking the plate.

"Iz, you could at least be nicer about it! It's been ages since i've cooked in a proper kitchen!" Told Katrina, taking her own plate from the ounter and heading to the dining table in front of the livng area. "Come, sit. We shall eat like a proper family.."

The rusian blue followed her and sat at the oposite end. The table was a little high for Izarc, so katrina went and got a cusion from the sofa for him to sit on.

"See? isn't this nice? We should do this more often.. Anyway, what did you do while I got this place sorted?" Katrina asked after a while.

"A lot of finding.. I found new friend, Trigger, in coffee shop down road few blocks.. I help him find oher friend who need to find his friend, and then we all made new friends with a brother and sister.. Then we found friend other friend need to find, then we went to said friends building across street, then I come home.. " Izarc told her, a little breathless after.

"W-well, quite an adventure then?" Was all Katrina could say, and went back to silent eating.

Later on, after dinner..

Whilst Izarc was watching TV, he noticed the ceiling fan was off again, Katrina turned it on whilst dinner was cooking to keep the smoke out of the room.

"Kat, did you turn fan off?" Izarc called out.

No reply. He knew Katrina was in her room,but didn't want to bother her too much.

"Kat?" He calls again. Still no reply.

Oh, great.. Izarc thought.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a few minutes Trigger stood up, grabbing his headphones and putting them on. Walking to one of the windows he turns one of the dials on the headset, turning the volume up to some oldies song.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
D-Singer wrote:...
The door behind them opened and out stepped Dr. Raeon. “If we’re ready, I can take you three back home now.”
"I... guess I'm ready," Selina said weakly. One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to get a good night's sleep tonight. She may as well do some research on what the **** is happening to her.
"I'm ready too!" Plamen said and turned to the girls "If you change your mind, my offer still stands."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters