Eastern Shore Fan Con

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

JeffCvt

Eastern Shore Fan Con

Post by JeffCvt »

So, a bunch of my friend are making a special trip to the Eastern Shore Fan Con on the 9th.

Using some technique that involved torture, mind control, flashing light thingys, and a pill they had to shove down my throat while I screamed "NEVER! NEVER! NEV- AHHHH!", I've agreed to go with them.

I know that it isn't really a furry thing, but is anyone here planning on going? If they are, and feel comfortable doing so, maybe you would't mind meeting me? I would really like to meet some of you in person, and this seems like the kind of thing someone here might go to.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Beagle

Re: Eastern Shore Fan Con

Post by Beagle »

You wanna know what I just realized, Jeff? If you drove three hours, and I drove three hours, we could actually meet each other one day. That's... really not that bad, considering everyone else lives 12 hours or even an entire continent away.

But nah, I won't be driving to Maryland this weekend. Way too far for me and not really of my interests to be worth it!
Let me tell you about Homestuck.

Post by 0404 »

Mission you should chose to accpet is to hug a fursuited person and take a picture of yourself hugging him/her, if you luckly see one. And post it on forum.

Have fun!oe
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

If only it were a different part of Maryland. I'll be 3 hours away from there. and I'm 2 hours away right now. too much drive, not enough payoff.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

*Mumbles something about being just as far if not farther away but still going*
texascat018 wrote:Mission you should chose to accpet is to hug a fursuited person and take a picture of yourself hugging him/her, if you luckly see one. And post it on forum.

Have fun!oe
I don't think I'll see any furries while I'm there. Well I can't say that I won't, but this is more of a comic/anime/gaming type thing from the looks of it. Any furries who show up will probably be dressed up as a comic/anime/video game character.

But if I do, and they let me, I'll give them a hug and post a picture just for you TC.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

JeffCvt wrote:*Mumbles something about being just as far if not farther away but still going*
texascat018 wrote:Mission you should chose to accpet is to hug a fursuited person and take a picture of yourself hugging him/her, if you luckly see one. And post it on forum.

Have fun!oe
I don't think I'll see any furries while I'm there. Well I can't say that I won't, but this is more of a comic/anime/gaming type thing from the looks of it. Any furries who show up will probably be dressed up as a comic/anime/video game character.

But if I do, and they let me, I'll give them a hug and post a picture just for you TC.
Oh fine Jeff, just completely ignore me, I see how it is. :P
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

JeffCvt wrote:I don't think I'll see any furries while I'm there. Well I can't say that I won't, but this is more of a comic/anime/gaming type thing from the looks of it. Any furries who show up will probably be dressed up as a comic/anime/video game character.

there were a buttload of fursuiters at the anime convention near me.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Beagle wrote:Oh fine Jeff, just completely ignore me, I see how it is. :P
Who said that? :?:

I don't know about fursuiters, but there is a discount for wearing a costume. I'm just going to wear the black outfit I posted in the Post Pics Of Yourself thread. I don't know if it'll be good enough for the discount, but it's only $2 off anyway.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

*gets a PM*

If you post a picture, I would like to see your face, good sir. :P No cheating!
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Hey, you can see my face. Just not my eyes.

If you want to see my entire face so bad then come see me this Saturday. :P (Maybe I'll post one with my face someday. But not today.)
Jeff "Clavy" Civit

Post by 0404 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: there were a buttload of fursuiters at the anime convention near me.
dang, so Jeff gets to see the real fursiters before me, who isn't even a furry. :(
JeffCvt wrote:*Mumbles something about being just as far if not farther away but still going*

Have fun!oe

:D again, don't forget to show your face,no cheating, or else.... I have a "secret" weapon that I can use against you!
and if you do it, I'll do it.