SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thinks for a moment before nodding "I guess since we are getting rid of the armor we need to start at the square first near the vendors, I can look around while hassling over a price" he chuckles softly, his tail giving a bit of a swhish as he pads in that direction
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 2+5=7 Salvageable Mistake
Rem sighs and he hears someone call for another drink.
"Look, I'm kinda running low on funds already. And if worse comes to worse I could always ask Shahra to go get it for me." Nodding his head to the feline handing out drinks from a circular serving tray to a table in the corner. He groans as he hears the call becoming more insistent.
"Look, just... talk to me after you get the job done okay? I got a bar to run" Walking over to someone three stools down.
Scratch wrote:Don held his hands up in surrender. "Hey, I can't be friends with everyone in this town. And like I said, I haven't been here long." He huffed
"But what I do know. Is that file." Pointing to the one in Scratch's hands. "Is incomplete."
Harrison wrote:"Well, your main employer would be me." She remarked, saying it as if it was pretty obvious. She swayed slightly from side to side, shifting her weight from foot to foot. Her gaze seemed to drift around the room.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Charisma: 2+5=7 Salvageable Mistake
Rem sighs and he hears someone call for another drink.
"Look, I'm kinda running low on funds already. And if worse comes to worse I could always ask Shahra to go get it for me." Nodding his head to the feline handing out drinks from a circular serving tray to a table in the corner. He groans as he hears the call becoming more insistent.
"Look, just... talk to me after you get the job done okay? I got a bar to run" Walking over to someone three stools down.
"was worth a shot," Flynn shrugged as he turned around, placing his hat back onto his head. "guess we're off to the store," he said to Scraps as he made his way through the crowd and out the door. "now, uh... which way's east?" he asked as he scratched his head and looked around.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Well, your main employer would be me." She remarked, saying it as if it was pretty obvious. She swayed slightly from side to side, shifting her weight from foot to foot. Her gaze seemed to drift around the room.
"I was talkin' about yer name." Harrison said "Either that or some sorta nickname ta know ya by."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Don held his hands up in surrender. "Hey, I can't be friends with everyone in this town. And like I said, I haven't been here long." He huffed
"But what I do know. Is that file." Pointing to the one in Scratch's hands. "Is incomplete."
Scratch looked down at the file spread out before her, "Hmm? What's missing?"

She glanced through the pictures: obviously, Artemis had been an active member of the community, and the crime scene had had some interesting things to look at. No tracking attempts had been mentioned, or any real search of the greater area. No possible leads or theories had been mentioned. It was as if the case had been open and shut...

...But it wasn't, because Rom clearly cared about this person and would have done a thurough investigation into the matter, trying to at least get an idea of what had or hadn't happened to her before setting the case aside. If Rom wanted to solve this one, he'd have combed over the crime scene, attempted to track the perpetrators, searched the surrounding area, talked to informed locals. Finding a missing person requires an investigation, and an investigation means pulling up alot of facts and following leads...

....So where were Rom's notes? Even if he was the only investigator in town, Romulus must've kept some sort of log of his investigation, and for someone he obviously knew, he hadn't left alot of evidence of his investigation. "Hmm... Donny... Does Romulus keep his notes separately from the reports? He had to do some sort of investigation, but all I see here is a description of the case..." She went over the time period since the disappearance in her mind, thinking about how much of the crime scene and surrounding land would still be intact at this point, and how well the locals might remember things if questioned about it...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:"Then I'll leave the bargaining to you." Samaki said, smiling. He followed after the dog once he put his stuff in his inventory.
A cottage was coming into sight in the distance, the one that Rem mentioned before.
Scratch wrote:Donny shook his head.
"Nope, that's the thing. Along with the summary he should have included the actions he took to investigate the case. More evidence should have been filed." The raccoon crossed his arms.
"You know we have a bin for each big case we get. I looked for this one a few days ago. I found it shoved in the corner of one of the shelves in the back, empty." He sighs. "Look, either Rom didn't launch any investigation, or he's keeping all this stuff somewhere off the books."
Harrison wrote:"Oh. Right..." She seemed to be surprised by that, which was weird.
"My name is Ash." She smiled a professional smile before motioning him towards the trapdoor.
"And if all your questions have been answered, I need to get started in making preparations for your delivery. Make sure your back here in an hour. And please make sure you say who you are when you knock on the door."
Tick tock goes the clock - 12:15

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Donny shook his head.
"Nope, that's the thing. Along with the summary he should have included the actions he took to investigate the case. More evidence should have been filed." The raccoon crossed his arms.
"You know we have a bin for each big case we get. I looked for this one a few days ago. I found it shoved in the corner of one of the shelves in the back, empty." He sighs. "Look, either Rom didn't launch any investigation, or he's keeping all this stuff somewhere off the books."
Scratch nodded slowly. Rom had investigated this one in some way. There was a reason that he hadn't filed it. Scratch immediately came up with several possibilities:
  • - Someone had made a clerical error and misfiled the investigation. In this case, they'd need to go over the files, which meant returning to the police station.
    - Rom couldn't bear to file paperwork on his friend and so he didn't log them. This would mean she would have to console Rom into letting her take over.
    - Rom was helping Artemis disappear and so he hadn't investigated. This would mean she'd want to talk to him before getting too far.
    - Rom's investigation had hit a conclusion he didn't want anyone to know about. If so, Rom could just tell her that when she talked to him, and if there was still a case, she'd work past whatever had stopped him.
    - Rom was involved with the kidnapping and was covering it up, either through corruption or coercion. In this case, he couldn't be trusted, and she should only confront him if she thought it was safe.
    - Rom was still in the process of investigating and had never filed his notes. This would imply that he wasn't comfortable giving it to a stranger, seeing as she'd already asked him about it.
A couple of those seemed less likely, mainly because filing a weak investigation was less suspicious than filing none at all, but it couldn't be ruled out yet, especially if Rom had meant for someone to realize that he'd treated the case suspiciously. After those, the idea that the case was ongoing was somewhat dependent on how long ago this had happened...

"Donny, how long ago did the victim disappear?" Scratch asked, carefully gathering the file back up and clipping it neatly back together. She stood up and tucked the file back into her jacket, looking over the metal shack while she calculated her next move...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Oh. Right..." She seemed to be surprised by that, which was weird.
"My name is Ash." She smiled a professional smile before motioning him towards the trapdoor.
"And if all your questions have been answered, I need to get started in making preparations for your delivery. Make sure your back here in an hour. And please make sure you say who you are when you knock on the door."
Tick tock goes the clock - 12:15
Harrison bowed lightly "Very well, miss Ash." he said as he headed for the 'rope'. Once he reached it and began climbing it, he looked at Ash once more "I'll leave the house right after I return everythin' in it's place, miss Ashe. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scratch wrote:Donny scratched the back of his neck.
"I'd say about... only a couple weeks ago. Its acutally... still a pretty fresh wound on the town." He looked back at the log cabin.
"You need anything else? Cause I think I should probably get back before Rom realizes I'm out."
Harrison wrote:"Thank you Mr. Jones." Ash said as she watched Harrison leave.
"And please remember. Security and privacy are two things we like to uphold in our organization."

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Donny scratched the back of his neck.
"I'd say about... only a couple weeks ago. Its acutally... still a pretty fresh wound on the town." He looked back at the log cabin.
"You need anything else? Cause I think I should probably get back before Rom realizes I'm out."
Scratch nodded a bit, "Ok... Thanks..." she thought for a second, then looked back up, "Hey, Donny... Why are you with Romulus anyway? I mean, you don't seem like the type to become law-enforcement..."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Thank you Mr. Jones." Ash said as she watched Harrison leave.
"And please remember. Security and privacy are two things we like to uphold in our organization."
"Privacy is my li'l name, Miss Ash. My lips are sealed." Harrison said as he closed the trap-door. As promised, in a few minutes he managed to put everything back and left the house, closing the door behind him.
"So far - so good..." he mumbled to himself. "Wonder how Scratch is farin'..."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scratch wrote:Don stopped and paused for a minute.
"Hmm..." He scratched chin. "Now that... is actually a really long story." He grinned.
"But to say the least, I owe him." He waved, walking towards the cabin.
"Good luck on your investigation. And don't tell Rom I gave you that!"

Out of the corner of her eyes, Scratch say Harrison, exiting the metal shack across the street. Wonder what he was doing in there...
Harrison wrote:Upon exiting the structure Harrison saw Scratch across the road. She was talking to someone until he waved and went inside the log cabin. Wonder what she's up to...

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Out of the corner of her eyes, Scratch say Harrison, exiting the metal shack across the street. Wonder what he was doing in there...
"Hey Donny, wait." Scratch said in a bit of a hush, she walked after him, taking out the folder, "I don't need the text anymore, just the photos..." she opened up the folder and took the photos of Artemis at the bar and the crime scene, then shut it and held it out for him, "I wanna talk to you more, when you're less busy, so I'll be by later. Ok?"
Harrison wrote:Upon exiting the structure Harrison saw Scratch across the road. She was talking to someone until he waved and went inside the log cabin. Wonder what she's up to...
In the back of her head, she immediately added "Ask Harrison about his day" to the top of her todo list...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "was worth a shot," Flynn shrugged as he turned around, placing his hat back onto his head. "guess we're off to the store," he said to Scraps as he made his way through the crowd and out the door. "now, uh... which way's east?" he asked as he scratched his head and looked around.
Scraps shrugged, "Beats me." He tapped one of the bar's patrons on the shoulder, "Hey buddy, you know which way east is?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Even though it would've mean that he'll intrude, Harrison still headed towards the Raccoon. Even if he was happy to see her, he knew he had to keep it cool and don't tell her anything about the house he just got out. He was more than sure she saw him doing so.

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian smiles and nods, walking in the direction of the square, hoping to spot a aromor vendor, or a blacksmith, the armor would sell for a decent price at places like that, after all the metal could be reforged or the armor could be bought and due to the fact it DID provide good protection, resell it for a higher price, plus, he was always good about getting a bit more for things that would usual be a lesser value, at least back home anyways, would here be any different?
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:A beagle with a beret turned his head towards the two.
"Down that way towards the police station." He pointed his finger in an eastwardsly direction.
'Why'd yeh ask, need directions?"
Ian wrote:The Town Square at the time was quiet. A few people walked along the roads and only one or two vendors in the many outside shops were open (most were probably at the bar). A large fountain adorned the middle of the square, creating a kind of roundabout intersection. The fountain spewed out a constant stream of clear water in the middle where it flowed over and down two levels before settling in a circular pool which surrounded it. It was made of stone and small blue crystals that were embedded into the gray rock shined and gleamed. A few of the lamp posts kept the square lit with their blue light.
Of the vendors that were there there was:
-A bear, sitting inside a small caravan (its a wonder how he fit in the door). He was lazily snoring away behind an open window of the kart. A sign that spelled "General Goods" was tackered above the window.
- Another was composed of a stand. Only two small birds could be seen, perched on top of the small wooden structure. Next to it was a large sigh solely composed of the picture of an envelope.
Scratch wrote:The young raccoon took the folder back and nodded.
"Oh,okay, sure." He gave a small wave before going into the cabin.
Harrison wrote:As Harrison walked over to Scratch he saw her give a young raccoon an envelope. The raccoon then waved before going inside a log cabin.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:As Harrison walked over to Scratch he saw her give a young raccoon an envelope. The raccoon then waved before going inside a log cabin.
Harrison waited before the other raccoon closed the door before spoke.
"Hello there, Scratch!" he greeted "Had fun back at the pub?"

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Harrison waited before the other raccoon closed the door before spoke.
"Hello there, Scratch!" he greeted "Had fun back at the pub?"
Scratch turned to him, "I left the pub right after you, actually: this is where the local sheriff works out of." she turned towards the pub and started walking, waving for him to follow, "C'mon, I've got a case to work on..."
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch turned to him, "I left the pub right after you, actually: this is where the local sheriff works out of." she turned towards the pub and started walking, waving for him to follow, "C'mon, I've got a case to work on..."
The half-wolf nodded and followed her
"A case?" he asked "What case? Somethin' happen'd while I was gone?"

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:A beagle with a beret turned his head towards the two.
"Down that way towards the police station." He pointed his finger in an eastwardsly direction.
'Why'd yeh ask, need directions?"
"Yeah we're headed that way to pick something up at a store called uh...I think it was gills or ghyls or somethin' like that."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:The half-wolf nodded and followed her
"A case?" he asked "What case? Somethin' happen'd while I was gone?"
Scratch nodded, "A few things. I met up with someone else from the boat named Flynn. I told him to keep his eyes open and we'd regroup at the bar in a little while. And right now..." Scracth reached in her pocket and pulled out a picture and handed it to him to see...
a picture of a Siberian Husky. A female with light gray fur, white fur covered her chest, stomach, neck and muzzle area. Her eyes were a deep blue. It was a tilted image of her. She was sitting at the bar table in the one of the stools, holding a tall glass filled with a blue liquid in one hand (almost as dark as her eyes), grinning and throwing a peace sign at the camera. In the background a familiar bar-tending wolf is handing a brown floppy eared dog a drink.
"...I'm gonna see if I can track down this girl. Apparently she went missing about a week ago..."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Flynn wrote:The beagle's eyes brightened in recognition at the mention of the store. "Ah, Ghyl's. Yeah, the guy that runs it sells a lot of cool merch. Shady dude though." He takes off the beret atop his head, flips it over and grabs a map that was stuffed in it.
"Here it is." He said, pointing to the location after he had unfolded the piece of paper.
He glanced at Scraps.
"You should be careful. I can't count how many people Ghyl has jipped over the years. He's a tricky fellow." .
Harrison wrote: The picture Scratch showed him was one of those Polaroid camera pictures. She seemed nice enough, smiling and throwing a peace sign and all. But he didn't recognize her. The only other husky he's seen so far was Ash. Who differed in fur and eye color.
Tick tock goes the clock - 12:30
Last edited by Roarin on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Scraps/Flynn wrote:The beagle's eyes brightened in recognition at the mention of the store. "Ah, Ghyl's. Yeah, the guy that runs it sells a lot of cool merch. Shady dude though." He takes off the beret atop his head, flips it over and grabs a map that was stuffed in it.
"Here it is." He said, pointing to the location after he had unfolded the piece of paper.
He glanced at Scraps.
"You should be careful. I can't count how many people Ghyl has jipped over the years. He's a tricky fellow." .
As Scraps talked to the local, Flynn spotted a familiar raccoon and wolf enter the bar.
"Don't worry, i know how to deal with shady characters," Flynn assured with a smile and a tip of his hat. "We better get over there or Rem will be left hanging."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote: The picture Scratch showed him was one of those Polaroid camera pictures. She seemed nice enough, smiling and throwing a peace sign and all. But he didn't recognize her. The only other husky he's seen so far was Ash. Who differed in fur and eye color.
"Hmm..." Harisson said as he was looking at the picture "I memorized 'er appearance. I want ya ta tell me everythin' so I can help ya out... an' fast if ya can... I have some plans fer later."

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
He glanced at Scraps.
As Scraps talked to the local, Flynn spotted a familiar raccoon and wolf enter the bar.
"Don't worry, i know how to deal with shady characters," Flynn assured with a smile and a tip of his hat. "We better get over there or Rem will be left hanging."
"You're right. We should get going. " Scraps briefly turned his attention back to the beagle "
Thanks for the directions man. You're a life saver." and with that he was off in the direction they'd been pointed.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Flynn wrote: The beagle grinned and gave a small nod, folding the map up and putting it back in his beret.
"No problem. Hope to see you around."

- Ghyl's
It's a small wooden shack of a building just alittle ways away from the town square. It looked like it was about to fall apart any minute. Written in black paint and cursive above the open window was the word "Ghyl's", and there, looking patiently out from the window was Ghyl himself, an otter, wearing a newspaper hat.
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"Hmm..." Harisson said as he was looking at the picture "I memorized 'er appearance. I want ya ta tell me everythin' so I can help ya out... an' fast if ya can... I have some plans fer later."
Scratch nodded, handing Harrison back his vest, "Well, her name is Artemis, and she lived in that old house you came out of: which I was planning on breaking into, by the way, so you'll needa tell me what got you roughed up in there." she held up a finger on the point, but continued, "Anyway, apparently she was a local painter who got into some trouble outside of town and disappeared. The case went cold, so one of the deputies snuck me the file... Sheriff doesn't know that though." she shrugged, reaching to take the pictures back. "So I found out about this civil war going on, among other things, but before that, how was your day?"
The Moon Howler

"Artemis, aye?" Harrison muttered as he took his vest (put the whip and the metal canister away) and put it on (putting the two things back). "Ah, feels good ta be whole again." he said, grinning and looking at Scratch. "An 'bout me day - once I got outta dat pub, I've been havin'a walk. An' 'bout the house ye saw me goin' out of..." He stopped for a second, taking off his hat and scratching his head, carefully thinking over the details - he made a promise to Ash to keep quiet, but he couldn't just tell everything to Scratch... so he had to lie... and he hated lying "... well, there was this fella I helped with his cart with logs an' he pointed me ta this house if I wanted ta rest... and I took a little nap there. Once I got out - I saw ya and ye know da rest..." he spoke in a neutral tone. "Nothin' interestin' in there ta check out..."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:"Artemis, aye?" Harrison muttered as he took his vest (put the whip and the metal canister away) and put it on (putting the two things back). "Ah, feels good ta be whole again." he said, grinning and looking at Scratch. "An 'bout me day - once I got outta dat pub, I've been havin'a walk. An' 'bout the house ye saw me goin' out of..." He stopped for a second, taking off his hat and scratching his head, carefully thinking over the details - he made a promise to Ash to keep quiet, but he couldn't just tell everything to Scratch... so he had to lie... and he hated lying "... well, there was this fella I helped with his cart with logs an' he pointed me ta this house if I wanted ta rest... and I took a little nap there. Once I got out - I saw ya and ye know da rest..." he spoke in a neutral tone. "Nothin' interestin' in there ta check out..."
"Maybe not to you, but remember: I've got the eye of detective." she tapped the black fur around one of her eyes, "Archeologists look at what's there, but we look for what could be there." she shrugged, "You don't think it's too interesting though, so I guess it's not a high priority..." she waved it off, "I hope you got a good idea of the layout of the area, 'cause I've been busy making contacts." She puled out her notebook and flipped back a bit, "So, you hear about this 'civil war' thing that's been going on?"

(( Hey, Roarin. Does Scratch know he's lying? She's got alot more truth-seeking experience than he does, but I dunno how you wanna determine that... ))
The Moon Howler

"Civil war, aye?" Harrison said "Well, that might explain the unusual behavior of the locals...." he paused for a second "An' about that layout o' the land... well... I really didn't go much further than them houses really. Sorry I can't be much of a help."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Scraps/Flynn wrote: The beagle grinned and gave a small nod, folding the map up and putting it back in his beret.
"No problem. Hope to see you around."

- Ghyl's
It's a small wooden shack of a building just alittle ways away from the town square. It looked like it was about to fall apart any minute. Written in black paint and cursive above the open window was the word "Ghyl's", and there, looking patiently out from the window was Ghyl himself, an otter, wearing a newspaper hat.
Flynn waved as he walked up to the shack. "Hi there. Remus sent us to pick up something you've got for him."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:"Civil war, aye?" Harrison said "Well, that might explain the unusual behavior of the locals...." he paused for a second "An' about that layout o' the land... well... I really didn't go much further than them houses really. Sorry I can't be much of a help."
Scratch sighed, "Well, yeah, maybe you can tell me a bit more later though..." she flipped forward to write Harrison's name down in the blank spot in her "to investigate" list, then flipped back to her notes on what Rom hd said earlier. "So, according to the Sheriff, Romulus, someone from something called the 'Federation Monarchy' is dead, which means their could be a war of succession going on, or if it was an assasination, a war of retaliation, or possibly even a full blown revolution." she closed her notebook and put it away again, "Either way, we should stay out of it: wars are never fun to get in on, no matter how noble they make themselves out to be..."
The Moon Howler

"I agree - wars are never pretty." Harrison said "But neither of us are interested in waging war, so that's all that matter." he was about to say something else on this topic, when an idea came to his mind "Say, ya learned fer all them bad things happenin' around... is there sumthin'... brighter happenin' around?"

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Eh, we're apparently in the quietest city, and so far the people here seem good and friendly...?" Scratch grasped a little. She shrugged, "I'm not exactly one to look for the brighter things first, but oh! Speaking of bright, apparently there's a local legend about the world above this cave: apparently no one here thinks it's real, and it's like a 'heaven' type place in the local folklore. Just thought I might throw you that one to pick apart. My theory is that they used to live up there a long time ago and somehow no explorers have ever found their way back..."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Flynn wrote:The otter beamed, looking at Flynn with one of those practiced smiles waiters at restaurants have.
"Yes sir, got it right here." The otter's voice sounds like one of those confident radio show hosts. He disappears from view and came back with large brown paper bag.
"Lets see here." The otter peered into it.
"Yup yup yup. Should be everything" He folded the top of the bag in, setting on the side of the window.
"Now for the matter of coin. I'm assuming you have the money to pay for this, yes?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Eh, we're apparently in the quietest city, and so far the people here seem good and friendly...?" Scratch grasped a little. She shrugged, "I'm not exactly one to look for the brighter things first, but oh! Speaking of bright, apparently there's a local legend about the world above this cave: apparently no one here thinks it's real, and it's like a 'heaven' type place in the local folklore. Just thought I might throw you that one to pick apart. My theory is that they used to live up there a long time ago and somehow no explorers have ever found their way back..."
"That would explain the blank sky when we arrived..." Harrison muttered "Should've notice the lack of moon... or stars..."

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps/Flynn wrote:The otter beamed, looking at Flynn with one of those practiced smiles waiters at restaurants have.
"Yes sir, got it right here." The otter's voice sounds like one of those confident radio show hosts. He disappears from view and came back with large brown paper bag.
"Lets see here." The otter peered into it.
"Yup yup yup. Should be everything" He folded the top of the bag in, setting on the side of the window.
"Now for the matter of coin. I'm assuming you have the money to pay for this, yes?"
Scraps answered as briefly as possible. He wasn't sure if this guy really was a con artist but he figured he'd keep it short and sweet just in case. "Yep."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:Ghyl grinned politely.
"Good, then we should have no problem with this transaction." He held out a hand.
"Now if you don't mind giving me the coins so we can both be on our way."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"hold on a minute," Flynn said to the otter. "I need to check in the bag first, see for myself that everything's in order." he held out his paw for the otter to give him the bag.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets