Reply to topic  [ 1106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
SRP: Terra Ridge 
Author Message
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
The GM suddenly remembers that in her pockets were some fingerless gloves. Again like the jacket they were pretty sandy/dusty, but still perfectly usable.
"I'm sorreh lass. Can't think of anythin." The ferret shrugs and continues to look through some files.
"Donneh! Take the box back into tha other room!"
"Yessir!" Donny quickly hops off the chair and starts the to move the chest when.
"Hey." The raccoon made a quick motion of bending down and standing back up.
"This was on the ground." A folded note was in his hand.
"I think it's from your jacket. Probably slipped out." Funny, she hadn't noticed anything fall out of her jacket as she picked it up.
Rom looked up from some papers he was reading.
"Again, I'm sorreh Scratch. But al be sure to tell ya if I find ah good one."

Scratch pulled out the gloves and shook out the sand, going so far as to turn them inside out and smack them against each other to get the insides comfy before putting them on, completing the look of the pint-sized rogue.

She turned to Donny, "Hmm? Oh, thanks, I didn't notice..." she took the note and looked in it to read it...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Scraps turned to flynn, "Well how's that one look? I think this one's from that bartender but I can't be sure. It just gives a name."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
Scraps turned to flynn, "Well how's that one look? I think this one's from that bartender but I can't be sure. It just gives a name."

"The bartender's name is Remus," Flynn said. "and this one doesn't really give specifics. We can meet the guy around here at 3, but I have no idea what time it is."

Roarin wrote:
Ian wrote:
The fox nodded.
"Okay, sounds good." He pointed at the wolf behind the bar.
"Maybe he knows a few places where there might be a crowd."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask," Ian said as he got up and walked towards the bar. "Excuse me," he called to the bartender. "Do you know anywhere around here we might find a crowd? I think my missing friend might be there.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn/Scratch wrote:
Claire grumbled in agreement.
"And it doesn't help that the sun hasn't come out..." She peered over around Flynn to see what job he was looking at.
"So... which one are we gonna do?"


Ian wrote:
"Hmm..." The wolf scratched his chin in thought.
"Well, there's the town square, a bunch of shops are located around there. Might find your friend there... Or the inn. Its just down the road." Pointing in a general eastward direction. He paused
"But I have to ask, when you say friend." He raised an eyebrow and seemed to look disapprovingly at Samaki.
"Do you mean 'friend' friend, or... informant 'friend'?" Remus asked, nodding at the armor the fox was wearing.
"Oh, no... its not..."
"Cause we've been able to dodge joining in that...disagreement so far." He interrupted, narrowing his eyes.
"I'd like to keep it that way."
Clearly the armor had a negative connotation associated with it.


Scratch wrote:
Scrawled in bad handwriting on the folded scrap of paper was a note which simply read.
"After you leave, wait outside for a few minutes. Shhh!"
"Somethin tha matter?" Scratch heard Rom ask. He was looking at her with a perplexed expression.



Harrison wrote:
"Well did you ever take into consideration that someone might be living in that house. Your trespassing onto private property. I had every right to defend it." She seemed to be slowly backing up as she spoke.
"What are you anyways, some kind of house burglar? Are you working for anyone?"

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:53 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Ian wrote:
"Hmm..." The wolf scratched his chin in thought.
"Well, there's the town square, a bunch of shops are located around there. Might find your friend there... Or the inn. Its just down the road." Pointing in a general eastward direction. He paused
"But I have to ask, when you say friend." He raised an eyebrow and seemed to look disapprovingly at Samaki.
"Do you mean 'friend' friend, or... informant 'friend'?" Remus asked, nodding at the armor the fox was wearing.
"Oh, no... its not..."
"Cause we've been able to dodge joining in that...disagreement so far." He interrupted, narrowing his eyes.
"I'd like to keep it that way."
Clearly the armor had a negative connotation associated with it.

"Oh, No. nothing like that. It's that young pup I asked you about when I came in. We don't know anything about a disagreement, Ian replied

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:13 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scratch wrote:
Claire grumbled in agreement.
"And it doesn't help that the sun hasn't come out..." She peered over around Flynn to see what job he was looking at.
"So... which one are we gonna do?"



"Wait....Have any of us seen the sun yet? Because I can't remember it being anything but night since I've gotten here."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:12 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
"Well did you ever take into consideration that someone might be living in that house. Your trespassing onto private property. I had every right to defend it." She seemed to be slowly backing up as she spoke.
"What are you anyways, some kind of house burglar? Are you working for anyone?"


Harrison raised his paw
"No need to back away, ma'am!" he said "I've meant ya no harm. I'm a solo player. Also I'm no house burglar, I'm an adventurer and archaeologist." he bowed lightly and stepped back in the direction of the improvised rope "Now I send my plea for apology and forgiveness to ya and I promise that if ya let me go, I'll return everythin' back to it's place... except the candle, I kinda lost it here in the dark."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
Scrawled in bad handwriting on the folded scrap of paper was a note which simply read.
"After you leave, wait outside for a few minutes. Shhh!"
"Somethin tha matter?" Scratch heard Rom ask. He was looking at her with a perplexed expression.

Scratch was pretty good at feigning ignorance when seeing these kinds of messages, as Carl had sent her a few before: the trick was to not feel like you're hiding anything.

"No, just a reminder..." she shrugged, "Hey, you'll be here later, right? I think I'll come back here after doing a bit of exploring... Where'd you say the bulletin board was at?"

She was making sure she'd have some place she was supposed to be, so that if anything happened to her, Rom would get suspicious...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Claire shrugged.  
"Haven't seen it since we got here.  I always thought it might still be night.  Or... Really cloudy?".
 

Ian wrote:
Rem grunted, nodding his head.
"Make sure it stays that way then.  No good comes from it.  
"And take that thing off.". Jabbing a finger at Samaki's suit.  
"Some people might get the wrong idea.".  
"But look, like I said.  If your trying to find a place with lots a people.  Try the inn or the town square."


Scratch wrote:
Romulus nodded.  "Yea, I'll be around.".  He set the stack of papers he was reading on the table and rummaged through one of the drawers.  
"If yer lookin fer tha board.  The nearest one is back down tha road at the inn.  Should be right in front ah it."


Harrison wrote:
The canine stopped, pausing for a moment.  
"So...  You're sure you're not working for anyone?". Her tone suddenly very calm.  

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
The canine stopped, pausing for a moment.  
"So...  You're sure you're not working for anyone?". Her tone suddenly very calm.  


"No, ma'am!" Harrison answered "The only one I'm workin' for is myself." he bowed once more, taking his hat off the floor, dusting it and putting it back on his head "Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, ma'am an' I swear I'll put back everythin' in place up there once I get out."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
Romulus nodded.  "Yea, I'll be around.".  He set the stack of papers he was reading on the table and rummaged through one of the drawers.  
"If yer lookin fer tha board.  The nearest one is back down tha road at the inn.  Should be right in front ah it."

Scratch nodded, "Right, I'll probably come back by in a few hours or so... Unless I've been abducted by some shady organization... Or I'm rescuing someone from one..." she blinked, thinking about that one, "That... That happens alot more than should be reasonable... It's becoming really cliche..." she shrugged, heading out the door, "Ok sherriff, I'll see ya later..." and with that, she saluted and left.

She spent the next few minutes vaguely circling the station, looking around while she waited for whoever had left the note to show up...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:24 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Claire shrugged.  
"Haven't seen it since we got here.  I always thought it might still be night.  Or... Really cloudy?".

"I don't even know if we ever left that cave we were in," Flint said. "for all I know this town is underground." He looked around to see if he could find any indication of time.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian nods and bows in thanks "Thank you for your help sir. If we need to get rid of the armor, do you know how much it would sell for?" he asked, looking to him hopefully, they needed currency if they were to survive "You must know someone who would take it

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:11 pm
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Claire shrugged.  
"Haven't seen it since we got here.  I always thought it might still be night.  Or... Really cloudy?".

"I don't even know if we ever left that cave we were in," Flint said. "for all I know this town is underground." He looked around to see if he could find any indication of time.

Scraps began to look around for a clock or whatever passed for a time keeping device in this place. "I'm sure that it'll come out eventually. This place can't not have a sun. I mean that's just not how things work."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
But no matter how hard they looked. They couldn't find a way to tell time anywhere around them.
"Well... Isn't this whole thing.". Referring to their predicament. "Exactly how things, don't work. I mean, I don't know about you but. Waking up on a beach and having strange dreams(you two, not me), isn't really a common thing for me."


Ian wrote:
"You could take it to one of the vendors in the town square. I'm sure they'll have a price for it. If they're willing to take it."
A moment later a crowd slowly filtered into the bar. Rem huffed.
"Shoot, didn't even notice the time pass. Busiest hour of the day just started...But like I said. Check the inn or the square." He then proceed to address some customers.


Scratch wrote:
"Oh, sweet. You got the message.". The voice of a certain raccoon sounded behind her. Donny strode up to her. A manila folder was under his arm. He looked excited, grinning, his ringed tail swaying back and forth.


Harrison wrote:
"Okay. You've made yourself clear. You don't work for anyone. But..."
Even though the light was still dim, he could swear, there was a small smile on her face.
"Would you like to?"

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Last edited by Roarin on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:19 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
"Okay. You've made yourself clear. You don't work for anyone. But..."
Even though the light was still dim, he could swear, there was a small smile on her face.
"Would you like to?"


"Ya offerin' me a job?" Harrison asked, thinking for a second, before he made up him mind "I'm game under one condition - No dishonorable business."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:43 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
"Oh, sweet. You got the message.". The voice of a certain raccoon sounded behind her. Donny strode up to her. A manila folder was under his arm. He looked excited, grinning, his ringed tail swaying back and forth.

Scratch smirked down at him, "I had a feeling you'd slipped me that. So what's up kid? Looks like you've got a case for me?"

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
But no matter how hard they looked. They couldn't find a way to tell time anywhere around them.
"Well... Isn't this whole thing.". Referring to their predicament. "Exactly how things, don't work. I mean, I don't know about you but. Waking up on a beach and having strange dreams(you two, not me), isn't really a common thing for me."

"It's new to me, too," Flynn replied as he put his arm over Claire's shoulder. "But growing up on the streets of the Big Apple, you learn that sometimes you've gotta roll with the punches. I never expected my first owner to be caught by the cops, but I made the best of living on the streets."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 pm
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
But no matter how hard they looked. They couldn't find a way to tell time anywhere around them.
"Well... Isn't this whole thing.". Referring to their predicament. "Exactly how things, don't work. I mean, I don't know about you but. Waking up on a beach and having strange dreams(you two, not me), isn't really a common thing for me."

"It's new to me, too," Flynn replied as he put his arm over Claire's shoulder. "But growing up on the streets of the Big Apple, you learn that sometimes you've gotta roll with the punches. I never expected my first owner to be caught by the cops, but I made the best of living on the streets."

Scraps nodded knowingly, "Yeah I've adapted to some pretty bad situations myself. Flint's not exactly NYC but it's got it's rough neighborhoods. Whatever's up with this place though we're still gonna need to know what time it is. Scraps attempted to get the attention of a passer-by, "Hey buddy you got the time?"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
Claire smirked and leaned into his arm.
"Well that may be all good for you guys.". She stuck out her tounge.
"But I never got a chance to get any street cred."


Scraps wrote:
. The passerby he was able to catch the attention of was a friendly looking Doberman. He was carrying a small backpack on his back.
"The time? Lezzee.". The dog looked at something on his wrist. It looked like a bracelet with rocks strung on it. Some were glowing a light blue while the others were a dull granite-ish color.
"I'd say it's abouts... One.".


Scratch wrote:
The raccoon nodded.
"Kinda-ish.". He handed her the folder
"You ever do a missing persons-case?"


Harrison wrote:
I'm offering you an opportunity to join in something that matters, and make some coin along the way.".
The canine stepped forwards into the light. In the light Harrison could see that dog in more detail. A Siberian husky? Maybe. She had the curled tail. But her fur was the wrong color, a beautiful single tone of silky black. Her nose had some dried blood on it (probably from the blow Harrison gave her) and there was a light scar above her unusual orange eyes.
"I assure you, you will be doing the most honorable job in the Ridge.
So what do you say?
". She held out an open hand, looking at him steadily.

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
The raccoon nodded.
"Kinda-ish.". He handed her the folder
"You ever do a missing persons-case?"

"Like, all the time!" Scratch said, taking the folder. "Who's missing?" she asked, opening the folder to find...

(( I have theories over where this is going... ))

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:45 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
I'm offering you an opportunity to join in something that matters, and make some coin along the way.".
The canine stepped forwards into the light. In the light Harrison could see that dog in more detail. A Siberian husky? Maybe. She had the curled tail. But her fur was the wrong color, a beautiful single tone of silky black. Her nose had some dried blood on it (probably from the blow Harrison gave her) and there was a light scar above her unusual orange eyes.
"I assure you, you will be doing the most honorable job in the Ridge.
So what do you say?
". She held out an open hand, looking at him steadily.


Harrison stood like a statue, his arms crossed on his chest.
"Ya look good, I'll give ya that, but dun think yer beauty and yer honeyed words will make me join any cause, let alone one I know nothin' about." he said with soft, neutral tone "So do ya mind explainin' about the nature of that job?"

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:16 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
Claire smirked and leaned into his arm.
"Well that may be all good for you guys.". She stuck out her tounge.
"But I never got a chance to get any street cred."


Scraps wrote:
. The passerby he was able to catch the attention of was a friendly looking Doberman. He was carrying a small backpack on his back.
"The time? Lezzee.". The dog looked at something on his wrist. It looked like a bracelet with rocks strung on it. Some were glowing a light blue while the others were a dull granite-ish color.
"I'd say it's abouts... One.".



"Alright thanks." Scraps turned back to the two cats, "In case you two love birds missed that it's only 1. I say we go back to the bar and help out what's-his-name."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
Claire smirked and leaned into his arm.
"Well that may be all good for you guys.". She stuck out her tounge.
"But I never got a chance to get any street cred."

"It's never too late to start," Flynn remarked.
Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:
. The passerby he was able to catch the attention of was a friendly looking Doberman. He was carrying a small backpack on his back.
"The time? Lezzee.". The dog looked at something on his wrist. It looked like a bracelet with rocks strung on it. Some were glowing a light blue while the others were a dull granite-ish color.
"I'd say it's abouts... One.".



"Alright thanks." Scraps turned back to the two cats, "In case you two love birds missed that it's only 1. I say we go back to the bar and help out what's-his-name."

The love birds comment didn't phase Flynn. He was, after all, flirting. "His name's Remus," he corrected. "And That sounds good. Get that done then get back to town square for this job by 3,"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 pm
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Scraps started heading back towards the bar. "Sounds like a plan to me. Let's get going."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Arc Begin!: ---===---===+++BITTER BLUE+++===---===---
(Congratulations! You have begun your first arc. During an arc, certain NPCs will interact with the characters differently and options usually not open without an arc will be available to the player. All arcs have an agenda and will end when a goal is met. Endings of arcs will differ depending on the actions of the players involved in the arc. Though arcs resemble quests, they are more story based and can have an impact on the rest of The Game. Arcs may be triggered by accepting a quest, talking to an NPC, traveling to a certain location or other such means. Arc lengths can range from days to a few hours. Aaaaand that's it. Have fun! ^_^)

The bar was roaring with noise when they entered. The tables all looked full and the stools lined up against the bar table were all occupied. Remus, with his yellow safety hat on was hurrying from one end of the bar to another, pouring drinks and taking orders while a black cat was serving appetizers and drinks to those at the tables. And to complete the hectic scene a band was playing the back. A beagle on the mic, singing to some rock song the group couldn't identify.


Scratch wrote:
Arc Begin!: ____==+==___HIDE N' SEEK___==+==___
(Congratulations! You have begun your first arc. During an arc, certain NPCs will interact with the characters differently and options usually not open without an arc will be available to the player. All arcs have an agenda and will end when a goal is met. Endings of arcs will differ depending on the actions of the players involved in the arc. Though arcs resemble quests, they are more story based and can have an impact on the rest of The Game. Arcs may be triggered by accepting a quest, talking to an NPC, traveling to a certain location or other such means. Arc lengths can range from days to a few hours. Aaaaand that's it. Have fun! ^_^)

Donny shrugged.
"I didn't look in the file. But it was in the 'missing persons' stack so I figured." He shrugged again and craned his head so he could see too.
Inside the folder were a few papers and documents, along with a some photos.
Which would you like to examine?:
---Photos
---Case Report
---Missing Person's Bio


Harrison wrote:
The husky held her hand out a few seconds more, before letting it rest to her side. She still had a light smile on her muzzle.
"So you do have some brains." She crossed her arms.
"Your job will be simple. You will carry messages to and from certain locations. Nothing dishonorable. Nothing illegal."

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Last edited by Roarin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
The husky held her hand out a few seconds more, before letting it rest to her side. She still had a light smile on her muzzle.
"So you do have some brains." She crossed her arms.
"Your job will be simple. You will carry messages to and from certain locations. Nothing dishonorable. Nothing illegal."


"Seems easy enough!" Harrison said "Two more things I wanna ask before I join ya - would I get paid and should I know anythin' else you don't tell me."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Arc Begin!: ---===---===+++BITTER BLUE+++===---===---
(Congratulations! You have begun your first arc. During an arc, certain NPCs will interact with the characters differently and options usually not open without an arc will be available to the player. All arcs have an agenda and will end when a goal is met. Endings of arcs will differ depending on the actions of the players involved in the arc. Though arcs resemble quests, they are more story based and can have an impact on the rest of The Game. Arcs may be triggered by accepting a quest, talking to an NPC, traveling to a certain location or other such means. Arc lengths can range from days to a few hours. Aaaaand that's it. Have fun! ^_^)

The bar was roaring with noise when they entered. The tables all looked full and the stools lined up against the bar table were all occupied. Remus, with his yellow safety hat on was hurrying from one end of the bar to another, pouring drinks and taking orders while a black cat was serving appetizers and drinks to those at the tables. And to complete the hectic scene a band was playing the back. A beagle on the mic, singing to some rock song the group couldn't identify.


Scraps got as close to the bar as the crowd would allow and tried to get Remus's attention. "Hey! Hey Remus!"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
Scraps got as close to the bar as the crowd would allow and tried to get Remus's attention. "Hey! Hey Remus!"

Flynn followed right behind him.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 am
Profile YIM
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
Arc Begin!: ____==+==___HIDE N' SEEK___==+==___
(Congratulations! You have begun your first arc. During an arc, certain NPCs will interact with the characters differently and options usually not open without an arc will be available to the player. All arcs have an agenda and will end when a goal is met. Endings of arcs will differ depending on the actions of the players involved in the arc. Though arcs resemble quests, they are more story based and can have an impact on the rest of The Game. Arcs may be triggered by accepting a quest, talking to an NPC, traveling to a certain location or other such means. Arc lengths can range from days to a few hours. Aaaaand that's it. Have fun! ^_^)

(( Waaat?? Sounds like Scratch is just interacting with the world like she always does to me... Also, that's the definition of a side-quest... ))

Quote:
Quote:
Donny shrugged.
"I didn't look in the file. But it was in the 'missing persons' stack so I figured." He shrugged again and craned his head so he could see too.
Inside the folder were a few papers and documents, along with a some photos.
Which would you like to examine?:
---Photos
---Case Report
---Missing Person's Bio

Scratch briefly glanced over the file: definitely a legitimate police document, and the folder and existence of photographs told her about the tech-level and social-development of the area she was in, as well as the amount of professionalism of the local law enforcement. She glanced around, looking for a secluded place nearby where she could spread out the case out on a surface without getting anything dirty, and walked over to it. She glanced back at Donny, "I have a feeling you wanna see how this is done then?" She went ahead and opened the folder, opening up everything and arranging it in a way that everything was visible, but still organized. The photos were up above everything, arranged from in order from simple person depictions on the left to case-relevant depictions on the right, while the Bio was below it on the left, and the Case Report was on the right. Here she could see the entire thing and make quick sense of it.

It paid to be a trained investigator.

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Remus glanced at them quickly before returning to pouring someone a drink. He walked over to one of the bar taps situated behind the bar and began to fill a glass with a golden liquid.
"Hey guys, welcome back!" He yelled over the crowd. He was still able to maintain a friendly manner despite the overwhelming amount of customers.
"What can I get ya?"


Scratch wrote:
Donny nodded. "Sure. Why not."
Pictures: There are three pictures. All looked like they were taken by some old fashion Polaroid camera.

The First was a picture of a Siberian Husky. A female with light gray fur, white fur covered her chest, stomach, neck and muzzle area. Her eyes were a deep blue. It was a tilted image of her. She was sitting at the bar table in the one of the stools, holding a tall glass filled with a blue liquid in one hand (almost as dark as her eyes), grinning and throwing a peace sign at the camera. In the background a familiar bar-tending wolf is handing a brown floppy eared dog a drink.

The Second was another picture of the Siberian Husky. This time she was wearing a yellow safety hat on her head. The dog was staring at a glowing wall of blue crystals, much like the one Scratch encountered earlier in the day. She had her arms crossed and was looking sternly at wall.

The Third was a picture of a demolished wooden, horse drawn caravan Remnants of the wooden carriage were scattered on the ground. Most pieces looked burnt or utterly destroyed. The whole scene looked like it took place in a large cave, nothing but rocks and the cave wall could be seen in the background.

Bio:
Name: Artemis Seul
Height: 4 3''
Gender: Female
Eyes: Dark Blue
Fur Pattern: Gray, white
Occupation: Painter
Last Recorded Housing: Cotopaxi, Metal structure across from police station
No recorded arrests or offenses

Case Report:
Case #241
Reporting Officer: Romulus Tiber
Date: 6/14/13 (Normal date form to make things simpler)
Incident: Missing Person/Possible Attempted Murder

Summary: At approximately 0900 14 June 2013 the North Gate guard reported hearing a loud noise resembling an explosion in the tunnels near the north entrance of the town during a guard shift. Nearest law enforcement officials responded and arrived at the scene. Reports and investigation indicate that the caravan's sole occupant was Artemis Seul, two horses drove the vehicle. The caravan was bound for the city of Roarkstien. Upon investigation it was confirmed that an explosion caused the destruction of the caravan. Artemis nor the horses were found when authorities appeared on the scene. Death possibly ruled out because of absence of body.


Harrison wrote:
The canine's nodded.
"You will be paid after a job is completed. All information about the delivery will be stated prior the start of the delivery.
And one more thing. You will not disclose any information learned on the job. You will not open any package or message handed to you. And you will not make the drop off locations or the fact I am here, known to the public. Privacy and confidentiality is one of the things we like to uphold. In return, you will be repaid handsomely.
" She held out a hand.
"So, do we have a deal?"

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Last edited by Roarin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
The canine's nodded.
"You will be paid after a job is completed. All information about the delivery will be stated prior the start of the delivery.
And one more thing. You will not disclose any information learned on the job. You will not open any package or message handed to you. And you will not make the drop off locations or the fact I am here, known to the public. Privacy and confidentiality is one of the things we like to uphold. In return, you will be repaid handsomely.
" She held out a hand.
"So, do we have a deal?"


Harrison nodded and took her paw, shaking it. "We do have a deal. Confidentiality will be kept at all costs."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Quote:
Quote:
The First was a picture of a Siberian Husky. A female with light gray fur, white fur covered her chest, stomach, neck and muzzle area. Her eyes were a deep blue. It was a tilted image of her. She was sitting at the bar table in the one of the stools, holding a tall glass filled with a blue liquid in one hand (almost as dark as her eyes), grinning and throwing a peace sign at the camera. In the background a familiar bar-tending wolf is handing a brown floppy eared dog a drink.
Quote:
The Second was another picture of the Siberian Husky. This time she was wearing a yellow safety hat on her head. The dog was staring at a glowing wall of blue crystals, much like the one Scratch encountered earlier in the day. She had her arms crossed and was looking sternly at wall.
Quote:
Bio:
Name: Artemis Seul
Height: 4 3''
Gender: Female
Eyes: Dark Blue
Fur Pattern: Gray, white
Occupation: Painter
Last Recorded Housing: Cotopaxi, Metal structure across from police station
No recorded arrests or offenses

Scratch put her finger once on each of the two pictures, committing them to memory, and thinking of how this dog might look if she'd been in some sort of dire circumstances for the past little while. She ran her finger down to look over the various facts about who it was, quickly noting the home of the victim. It was the same one Rom had looked at before... "Interesting..." She glanced up at said building, "Donny... Do you know who this is?"

Quote:
Quote:
The Third was a picture of a demolished wooden, horse drawn caravan Remnants of the wooden carriage were scattered on the ground. Most pieces looked burnt or utterly destroyed. The whole scene looked like it took place in a large cave, nothing but rocks and the cave wall could be seen in the background.
Quote:
Case Report:
Case #241
Reporting Officer: Romulus Tiber
Date: 2/14/13 (Normal date form to make things simpler)
Incident: Missing Person/Possible Attempted Murder

Summary: At approximately 0900 14 June 2013 the North Gate guard reported hearing a loud noise resembling an explosion in the tunnels near the north entrance of the town during a guard shift. Nearest law enforcement officials responded and arrived at the scene. Reports and investigation indicate that the caravan's sole occupant was Artemis Seul, two horses drove the vehicle. The caravan was bound for the city of Roarkstien. Upon investigation it was confirmed that an explosion caused the destruction of the caravan. Artemis nor the horses were found when authorities appeared on the scene. Death possibly ruled out because of absence of body.

Scratch had seen a couple horse-drawn wagons before in her life, having traveled up and down the central-column of North America many times. What had happened was pretty obvious: someone had thrown something like a stick of dynamite at the caravan, overpowered Artemis and her horses, and then something had happened that hadn't left corpses in the area of investigation. This meant one of two things for all three individuals:
1) The attackers had abducted them
2) They'd escaped the scene and either a) been killed somewhere remote or b) not come back for some reason.
She didn't immediately rule out the possibility of one of the horses running off and not coming back out of fear or shame, and she didn't rule out the possibility of it being a faked disappearance, but she felt that both were unlikely, as she clearly had ties to the community...

She needed to do some investigation, and she had a few ideas where to start. She pulled out her notebook and made the following notes on a new page:
Quote:
Artemis Seul
Missing Light-Gray Husky
Last seen 2/14/13

Check:
- Donny
- North Gate
- Romulus
- Bartender
- Town
- ________
- __________
- _______
- _________
- Home
- Cave
- Wilderness

She left some room for a few other places and witnesses to check as they came up: leaving town was the last thing she wanted to do until she'd exhausted all of her safe leads. She'd have to swing by all these places before nightfall, but she figured she had a few hours to get away with it. If a quick path didn't turn up, she'd break into the house after dark, then go out to the wilderness...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Remus glanced at them quickly before returning to pouring someone a drink. He walked over to one of the bar taps situated behind the bar and began to fill a glass with a golden liquid.
"Hey guys, welcome back!" He yelled over the crowd. He was still able to maintain a friendly manner despite the overwhelming amount of customers.
"What can I get ya?"

"Work," Flynn replied. "We found your message on the board."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5286
Location: The Ex-mod Gulag
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
Remus glanced at them quickly before returning to pouring someone a drink. He walked over to one of the bar taps situated behind the bar and began to fill a glass with a golden liquid.
"Hey guys, welcome back!" He yelled over the crowd. He was still able to maintain a friendly manner despite the overwhelming amount of customers.
"What can I get ya?"

"Work," Flynn replied. "We found your message on the board."

Scraps stood a step behind Flynn listening.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian nodded and headed towards the door "You have no problem getting rid of it do you? I mean it is drawing a bit of attention, and we do need spare cash...If you do we won't sell it..." he stopped just outside the door, awaiting his friend

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2231
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
"Oh cool.  You found the thing.  Wait one sec.". He gave the cup he was holding to a nearby customer and pulled out a drawer on the other side of the bar table.  
"Here.". He pulled out something and put it on the table.  Five silver coins.  
"Yeah, it's actually, pretty simple.". He scratched his chin.  
"There's a store east of town.  Ghyls. Should have a big wood sign in front of it.  It's where I get most of my supplies.  You have to pay for it with this and get back here as quick as you can cause...  I runnin low and...". He looked at a glowing bracelet of rocks on his wrist.
"Ten copper a cup hour just started...". He groaned and looked at the mob of happy goers.  
"Probably wasn't a good idea...  But look, three silver should be your change.  Thats the reward.  You just gotta get the merch and get back before I run out of drinks.".


Ian wrote:
Samaki followed him out and shook his head.
"Naw.". He took off the helmet.
"It's kinda clunky and it's too much of a hassle anyways. And I feel like I'll get lynched if I stay in this any longer.". He started taking off the armor.
"So, where do you wanna start looking first?"


Scratch wrote:
The young raccoon shrugged again, taking a look at the picture.
"I mean, I've seen her around but, I don really know her. I personally haven't been here that long myself. But see her around the bar a lot when I pass by."


Harrison wrote:
"Good. Glad we have an agreement.". She smiled a businesslike smile and withdrew her hand.
"I need to arrange some stuff but I should have your first job in an hour or two. So come back then. And please, knock on the door and announce who you are before walking in. Speaking of which.".
She tilted her head.
"I'don't think I got a name."

_________________
Part time genius, full time weirdo.

Colors? What are...colors?

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”
Ref Ref!


Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
"Good. Glad we have an agreement.". She smiled a businesslike smile and withdrew her hand.
"I need to arrange some stuff but I should have your first job in an hour or two. So come back then. And please, knock on the door and announce who you are before walking in. Speaking of which.".
She tilted her head.
"I'don't think I got a name."


Harrison bowed lightly, taking off his hat. "Jones. Harrison Jones." he said "And who might my employer be?"

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16527
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:
"Oh cool.  You found the thing.  Wait one sec.". He gave the cup he was holding to a nearby customer and pulled out a drawer on the other side of the bar table.  
"Here.". He pulled out something and put it on the table.  Five silver coins.  
"Yeah, it's actually, pretty simple.". He scratched his chin.  
"There's a store east of town.  Ghyls. Should have a big wood sign in front of it.  It's where I get most of my supplies.  You have to pay for it with this and get back here as quick as you can cause...  I runnin low and...". He looked at a glowing bracelet of rocks on his wrist.
"Ten copper a cup hour just started...". He groaned and looked at the mob of happy goers.  
"Probably wasn't a good idea...  But look, three silver should be your change.  Thats the reward.  You just gotta get the merch and get back before I run out of drinks.".

(OOC: charisma time. gonna need a roll for my lying. and for the sympathy card)
Flynn noted the odd method of telling time in this place.
"Well, sounds like you're really in a jam," Flynn said with a sad look on his face. "But we're really broke here. There was a time sensitive job that payed 6 silver, and we probably should have taken it, but I saw your name on this one and felt the need to help out a pal. Anyway you could do the same and spare at least a little more?" He removed his fedora and held it over his chest while giving a pitiful look to the wolf.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 am
Profile YIM
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4506
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
The young raccoon shrugged again, taking a look at the picture.
"I mean, I've seen her around but, I don really know her. I personally haven't been here that long myself. But see her around the bar a lot when I pass by."

"Hmm..." Scratch thought about it, "Well... Romulus obviously knows something about this... but he didn't mention it to me... I don't suppose I'd be able to get away with asking him, would I? I get the feeling you didn't get any permission to show me this..." she eyed Donny with a bit of dismay at it...

Romulus would have a great deal of information if she could ask him, seeing as he not only knew the victim, but did the investigation and filed the report.

Scratch sighed, looking over Donny, "You sure you don't know anything that might let me know a bit more about her? Any interesting habits? Did she have any close friends? Maybe you know a case detail or something... You're Romulus's clerk, I know you've got some insight!" It had to be true: any half decent clerk ALWAYS had familiarity with their files, it was just part of the job to know what you were putting where...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, xhunterko and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.