HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The she-wolf turned to the crowd. "You witnessed a fair and just fight. And you saw the winners emerge rightfully! ALL HAIL!" she roared. The crowd howled with her, old rivalries thrown aside, while more ancient chords were touched tonight, chords speaking of a time when the Tribes weren't divided...
Balkan shook his head, grinning. "Lycaons... gotta love 'em." he said and went to the lying Ulv and Varg, helping them to stand up.
"Wake Ur and Vex!" he said in the wolf tongue "We have a ceremony to attend to!"
The two wolves nodded and headed for their still lying kin.
The half-wolf then returned to Martin and Flint. "Brothers! I would like ta introduce ye to my two future mates! Come!"

Martin shrugged "Sure."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded and followed the other two.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Athena and Diana tut-tutted at their mate. "Nevertheless, show some respect. She could still teach you many lessons. And *without* a broom."
Lars nodded and sniggered under his breath at their response. <<Respect. Suuureee>> Lars thought as he continued cooking and serving food to his mate's mother. This was going too perfectly. His plan to play a prank on his mother was under way and he was unstoppable.

''So hey mom, I was wondering if you would like me to scrub your fur later after this meal? I guess a good way to get to know you better is to perhaps show you what I can do as the father of my cubs.'' Lars said, getting behind the elderly Lycaon and placing his giant paws on his tiny shoulders, gently moving his fingers and thumbs around her shoulder blades and flesh. ''That there, is just a preview of what I can do. If you are finished eating, you can follow me to the pool and we can get started.'' Lars said, slurping up a few clams.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:"I see. Does your village do anything like that?
"In a way" Michael answered. "But the loser is surely not less considered for...well, losing."
"Ye'll see, when our turn comes," Murphy added.
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars nodded and sniggered under his breath at their response. <<Respect. Suuureee>> Lars thought as he continued cooking and serving food to his mate's mother. This was going too perfectly. His plan to play a prank on his mother was under way and he was unstoppable.
''So hey mom, I was wondering if you would like me to scrub your fur later after this meal? I guess a good way to get to know you better is to perhaps show you what I can do as the father of my cubs.'' Lars said, getting behind the elderly Lycaon and placing his giant paws on his tiny shoulders, gently moving his fingers and thumbs around her shoulder blades and flesh. ''That there, is just a preview of what I can do. If you are finished eating, you can follow me to the pool and we can get started.'' Lars said, slurping up a few clams.
The elder one grumbled, but seemed to appreciate the attentions. "Not bad for a beginner. And you can cook decently. Perhaps there is hope for you... But now tell me one thing."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"I see. Does your village do anything like that?
"In a way" Michael answered. "But the loser is surely not less considered for...well, losing."
"Ye'll see, when our turn comes," Murphy added.
---
Adrian's ears perked up, "What do you mean our turn? Do I have to pass some kind of test to get into the village?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Murphy chuckled. "Oh, no, silly! 'Our' means Michael and me! We are starting a family, now, so we need to show everyone we are the main providers. We will join the hunting parties if we succeed the test."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Murphy chuckled. "Oh, no, silly! 'Our' means Michael and me! We are starting a family, now, so we need to show everyone we are the main providers. We will join the hunting parties if we succeed the test."
"Oh, so is there anything I can do to help? I mean it's going to be my family too, I'll do anything I can. I don't want you guys to work on my behalf while I sit on the sidelines."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint nodded and followed the other two.
Balkan led Martin and Flint to the two females he was in love with. Once he reached his beloved, he snuck between them and wrapped an arm around each of their waists, giving each of the two a kiss on the cheek. Then he looked at his two newfound brothers.
"Brothers, lemme introduce ye to my two special gals, to which I'll marry tomorrow." he said "This beautiful she-wolf is Faye and the other beauty besides me is the female lycaon Angelina."

Martin nodded "Nice to meet you two."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:"Oh, so is there anything I can do to help? I mean it's going to be my family too, I'll do anything I can. I don't want you guys to work on my behalf while I sit on the sidelines."
Michael helped Adrian down. "Unlike wolves, we don't think that staying at home is a degradating issue. You will be doing everything we can't while we are away. Gardening gives us more food, cooking will turn what we hunt in what we eat. Rising our cubs will be the most taxing and honoring job, and you'll receive a lot of help."
Murphy nodded. "'Sitting' is one thing you'll crave for, believe me."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan led Martin and Flint to the two females he was in love with. Once he reached his beloved, he snuck between them and wrapped an arm around each of their waists, giving each of the two a kiss on the cheek. Then he looked at his two newfound brothers.
"Brothers, lemme introduce ye to my two special gals, to which I'll marry tomorrow." he said "This beautiful she-wolf is Faye and the other beauty besides me is the female lycaon Angelina."
Martin nodded "Nice to meet you two."
Angelina hugged Martin. "Aw, what a cute brother you have! He looks even cuter when he pretends to be a toughie!"
Faye looked as if she had been introduced to two cockroaches. Dogs! lame, pampered pets. Her future husband called himself the proud brother of...those things!
And yet the she-wolf actually tried to smile, which resulted in a sour-lemon leer. She offered her paw to Flint. "Honored," she croaked
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina hugged Martin. "Aw, what a cute brother you have! He looks even cuter when he pretends to be a toughie!"
By default Martin wasn't used to be touched for too long, let alone hugged like that (and the fact that she was his brother's future mate wasn't helping one bit) and although it was just a tease, Angelina's last words were like stings. Only thanks to his will he managed to remain calm.
"Miss, surely I've just proved to be the latter." he said with relatively calm tone. "And can you please let go?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint took her hand and bowed dramatically, touching his muzzle to her hand lightly.
"Pleasure to meet you.". He said, grinning.
"So, Balkan. Your gonna marry...both of these ladies?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"So, Balkan. Your gonna marry...both of these ladies?"
Balkan nodded "Indeed, Flint - to both of them, tomorrow!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Angelina obeyed, then stuck out her tongue at Martin. "No fun! it shows that you're Balky's brother."
The Moon Howler

Martin raised an eyebrow "Balky?" he asked, looking at the half-wolf the moment he answered Flint "Wait just a second! You're marrying tomorrow?"

Balkan nodded "At noon - Don't be late!"

Martin rolled his eyes "Fine... bro..."

At this moment The four wolves came.

"Ur and Vex are still a bit shaky, but they'll be fine." Ulv reported. "We are ready to face our judgment!"

Balkan turned to them "Good, line up in the center of the arena. Time to finish the ceremony."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:Angelina obeyed, then stuck out her tongue at Martin. "No fun! it shows that you're Balky's brother."
Flint grinned, highly amused.
"It's okay. Don't take it personally. He doesn't let me hug him either.". He elbowed Martin in the side.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Oh, so is there anything I can do to help? I mean it's going to be my family too, I'll do anything I can. I don't want you guys to work on my behalf while I sit on the sidelines."
Michael helped Adrian down. "Unlike wolves, we don't think that staying at home is a degradating issue. You will be doing everything we can't while we are away. Gardening gives us more food, cooking will turn what we hunt in what we eat. Rising our cubs will be the most taxing and honoring job, and you'll receive a lot of help."
Murphy nodded. "'Sitting' is one thing you'll crave for, believe me."
"Alright, I suppose that's good enough for me. But enough worrying about the future for now we should focus on celebrating."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now THAT'S our boy!" both brothers said as one. Murphy picked up Adrian and put him onto his shoulder. "To the party!"
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
valerio wrote:Angelina obeyed, then stuck out her tongue at Martin. "No fun! it shows that you're Balky's brother."
Flint grinned, highly amused.
"It's okay. Don't take it personally. He doesn't let me hug him either.". He elbowed Martin in the side.
Martin gave Flint a freezing look "And if you dare try to do it, you're going to end up in the hospital wing."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now, that's the more correct attitude," Faye said to Martin. "Such intimity should be allowed only between mates."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Now THAT'S our boy!" both brothers said as one. Murphy picked up Adrian and put him onto his shoulder. "To the party!"
"Lead the way boys. Forward march!"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Now, that's the more correct attitude," Faye said to Martin. "Such intimity should be allowed only between mates."
"I don't know how you were raised, Faye, but mind this - In my world this is a sign of friendship and affection. I just don't like to be touched." Martin answered

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I don't know how you were raised, Faye, but mind this - In my world this is a sign of friendship and affection. I just don't like to be touched." Martin answered
Flint simply poked him to make the point.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Not to be left behind, Angela did the same. "Funny!" she wagged
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: The elder one grumbled, but seemed to appreciate the attentions. "Not bad for a beginner. And you can cook decently. Perhaps there is hope for you... But now tell me one thing."
Lars had been somewhat displeased at his mother-in-law's casual negative remarks about him, but that shouldn't be the triggering point now. He kept his calm and ruffled his head fur. It would blow up his plan to prank her so badly if he were to give her a piece of his mind again.

''Mmm. Yes, what is it?'' Lars asked, sitting beside her.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"How could happen that someone with your past, one who actually threatened this very village, could convert to our ways so easily? I still sense a lot of darkness lingering in you..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars smile slowly disappeared as he lowered his head, clasping his paws together and had his eyes fixated on the ground, not looking at anything else. He was hoping no one else would ask about this after the incident many months ago, but he figured that someone will have to acknowledge his sudden change of intentions.

Lars sighed, still not looking at anyone. ''You can say that....I died once.'' Lars said.

''And because of that death, it reflected on the sins I have made and inflicted on many individuals, from the time of my birth till the day I was struck down and killed. I was rescued by a shaman, and in a way I was offered a second chance in my life.'' Lars said, slowly turning his eyes to the elderly Lycaon.
The Moon Howler

["Oh? As far as I remember the second chance was given to you by a spirit and a man."] A ghostly voice was heard and then a spirit of a wolf appeared ["Forgive me for my bad manners, in our realm everyone knows one's name."] the spirit bowed lightly ["My name is Val'kir of the Green Ring and casual visitor of Arcadia."]

~~~~
valerio wrote:Not to be left behind, Angela did the same. "Funny!" she wagged
Martin simply sighed and shook his head.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Welcome, Val'kir. So, are you involved in the spiritual healing of my son-in-law?"
The Moon Howler

The spirit shook his head ["I'm afraid I'm not, Shaman. Something else drew me here."] he looked at Lars ["Something connected to him."]

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:
valerio wrote:Not to be left behind, Angela did the same. "Funny!" she wagged
Martin simply sighed and shook his head.
"I have a suspicion that he's more tolerant than he let's on to be.".

He turns to Balkan as he continues to prod Martin.
"So, I forget if someone already asked but... What's this whole ceremony about?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"I have a suspicion that he's more tolerant than he let's on to be.".

He turns to Balkan as he continues to prod Martin.
Martin narrowed his eyes once more, grabbing and squeezing hard Flint's finger silently.
Roarin wrote:"So, I forget if someone already asked but... What's this whole ceremony about?"
"It's a sacred ceremony, Flint!" Balkan answered "In this ceremony the wolves become recognized as true members of the tribe."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Oh, that's cool,I gu-Owww!" Flint yanked his finger out of the grips of Martin's hand, he glanced at his finger for a second before glaring at Martin.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Martin gave him back a innocent look
"What?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint huffed before returning his attention to Balkan.
"And that's why those wolves were there. It was their time to be'true members'?"

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Maxine only then noticed that it was getting dark. "Mm, seems lovely.." She said as she sat down in the boat. She also noticed a small heart shape carved into the seat she was on. huh, I guess people do like romantic boat rides.. Maxine thought as she traced the lines of the heart with her paw.
Rook was practicly bouncing with excitement, making the boat rock slightly left and right. "This is gonna be awsome! I'm gonna talk with sharks!!" He said with all the enthusiasm of a young kitten.
"Calm down Rook, you're making the boat sway.." Maxine said with a hint of irritation, the movement was making her uneasy..
"Be comprehensive, las--milady. Considering that sharks are considered lowlife assassins in your culture, it must be really exciting for him to take a chance and have a peaceful encounter to remember." Victor led the boat to open sea, until they were far enough. He then tossed a small anchor down in the water. "The final touch," he said, bending over a small box filled with a sort of dried meat cut into thin ribbons. "Unless you're *desperate*, never eat this stuff, believe me. It's for our friends." He tossed a handful of ribbons as if they were seeds into the water, then washed his paws in it.
Victor sat down. He seemed satisfied. "Now we wait."
Maxine nodded, but still looked uneasy. Rook was still practicly bouncing when they were out to sea, still looking as enthusiastic as kitten with a ball of yarn.
xhunterko wrote:Monique clapped her tiny paws together. She then flew over to Rook's head and landed very softly. Remembering what happened last time, she decided to take it slow. Not wanting the cat to fall into the water and add to the shark's welcome meal!

Does Rook believe in ghosts though?
She asked Maxine.

Then Monique blew on the cat's ear. The movement was subtle, very subtle. But hopefully just enough to distract the cat to focus his attention on something and not rock the boat so much.
Maxine looked to Rook. I don't really know, Monique, I don't know a whole lot about him.. We've only been friends for about half a year. First time we met was when I just moved into town, he was walking to the park whilst my family were moving stuff in to our new house, I fell over whilst carrying my basket.. Rook helped me and we became quick friends. It's also the fact we live right next door to each other. She thought to the ghost.

Rook was looking around, trying to see the sharks. All of a sudden, he felt a very small gust of wind on his ear. He flicked it and didn't pay much mind to it. He then turned around sat back normally, thinking maybe they'll come when he's not looking..

Just then he felt the gust of wind again. Hm, the wind's blowing both ways? Maybe..

Another gust, across the same ear. okay, that's a little strange..

Yet another one, this time a bit harder. Yep, that's definately somthing..

"Are you guys feeling that?" Rook asked, breaking the silence.

"Feeling what?" Maxine asks. Monique, are you doing somthing to Rook? She thought.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I'm just teasing his ear with breath. Trying to make him used to strange things. Still though, I can see why you like him. That was a gentleman of him. Does he still live next door? And with that, Monique blew on his other ear, and then blew down to his nose.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He could be patient. But Khun looked around, distracted at the moving scenery. It had gotten dark without him realizing it.

"Sorry, didn't mean to upset ya," Khun said, patting the snake's head.

"What about you Adel? Any special girl?" Khun said to him.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint huffed before returning his attention to Balkan.
"And that's why those wolves were there. It was their time to be'true members'?"
"You mean Varg, Vex, Ur and Ulv?" Balkan asked

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded.
"Yeah, the four we fought."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"That's only one of the reasons why they're here, honestly." Balkan said "And with all the tension back at the Green Ring, They wouldn't be able ta have their final test... however delayed it was..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

At that moment, a fin -a *big* fin!- emerged from the water.
Followed by second.
And then a third, and a fourth. They surrounded the boat in a wide circle, barely moving the waters around it.
---
"You did not offend me," the snake said. "We don't have an empathic relationship with our mates nor them with us. We meet to procreate, otherwise we lead a solitary life since hatchling."