Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by copper »

Copper let out a small chuckle. "Sorry, just always wanted to say that. I have had a few names in my life, but I guess you can call me Kip." The dog continued to walk just behind the raccoon, waiting for his chance as they made it further into the woods. "So where are we going again?"
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki kept doing this half-turned slowing, trying to get the dog to catch up and walk beside him, "Uh, well, you said you wanted to move further into the woods, away from the road... I dunno, is this far enough for you, or...?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The setter looks around. "Um, any clearing or field or stream or some kind of running water around anywhere?" Copper just leans against a tree, stopping the walk and looking at the raccoon.
My characters
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid crossed his arms and seemed like he was rolling his eyes behind the thick glasses, "Oh, so you were spying on us? That makes me feel real respected over here..." he grumbled, but he shook it off and turned for the door, waving for them to follow. "The forest is just over the fence at the end of the street. Just a quick jump and some bushes..."
Both Jack and Johnny grinned
"Should we spy on you..." Jack said
"...you wouldn't even notice." Johnny added "Lead us, Sid."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason found the two quite odd but didn't show his concern as he simply nodded.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi hmmed a bit, he was actually used to that, he was constantly confused for a pup, and picked up by his parents friends all the time, pushed around, his small stature even taken advantage of a few times, so he saw where Max was coming from "Its not fun at all, it can be a bit frantic and annoying... " he nodded to Max
Peter-Rabbit blinked, "Oh... Um... Ok..." he'd been letting his owners pick him up all the time since he'd been adopted, so he didn't see the big deal as long as it was gentle...
"Well, I guess there's a playground here... And we could swing on the swings or play in the sand box..." he thought about it, "I guess you could sit on one of us while we swung... if that's not too much for you..." Peter-Rabbit, in case no one had noticed, had a bit of an issue with being extremely passive, so he didn't like to suggest anything that would make anyone feel left out or uncomfortable...
"Sandbox works" Max said, "or maybe swings... Either works.... Sandbox means castles though... and tunnels..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Um... Ok!" Peter-Rabbit smiled, "I guess we can play in the sand-box then..." he started edging in that direction....

======== The Seagle Residence ========
The Moon Howler wrote:"Should we spy on you..." Jack said
"...you wouldn't even notice." Johnny added "Lead us, Sid."
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason found the two quite odd but didn't show his concern as he simply nodded.
Sid raised a brow at the weirdo twins, "I'm not sure what planet you're from, but I do not consent to any probing without at least a nice meal and twenty minutes of fore-" he stopped, rolling it off, "Nevermind, you wouldn't get it, let's just go..." he turned and started heading for the door....

======== The Forest ========
copper wrote:The setter looks around. "Um, any clearing or field or stream or some kind of running water around anywhere?" Copper just leans against a tree, stopping the walk and looking at the raccoon.
"Uh, yeah! There's one a brook not too far from here, it empties into a pond where I taught my kids how to swim..." he seemed to waver a bit in the phrase, omitting the fact that one of those kids was gone. "It's, uh... It's this way..." he waved for Kip to join him as he started to lead him off toward the brook...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi smiled softly, his head hurt a bit, but being used to them he ignored it, not wanting to ruin the fun, his tail wagging as he kept pace with Peter, already imagining a few castle designs a couple based from games he'd played or books he had read, one or two of his own design
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Copper "Kip" followed behind the raccoon, noting a few facts down for his memory."You have kits? How old might they be?"
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

copper wrote:Copper "Kip" followed behind the raccoon, noting a few facts down for his memory."You have kits? How old might they be?"
"This'll be their fifth winter comin' up... They're, uh... Kinda gone now though... Only one of my sons is still around now..." he shrugged, "His name's Taku, we might run into him: I haven't seen 'im around in a day or so..."

(( At least, I'm pretty sure that Rikki and Taku haven't interacted today... ))
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

"And where did they go? Off to find new territory or some such?" The dog tried to keep the raccoon talking, making a mental map of where they went as they headed toward the stream.
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

copper wrote:"And where did they go? Off to find new territory or some such?" The dog tried to keep the raccoon talking, making a mental map of where they went as they headed toward the stream.
"Oh, uh... Well, Roki left for some other forest with his mother and... Well..." he sort of stopped there, his voice getting a bit shallower, "I... Don't wanna talk about my... Daughter... Uh.... What's your family like?" he seemed to blurt the question, desperate to get off the subject of his daughter...
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:======== The Seagle Residence ========
Sid raised a brow at the weirdo twins, "I'm not sure what planet you're from, but I do not consent to any probing without at least a nice meal and twenty minutes of fore-" he stopped, rolling it off, "Nevermind, you wouldn't get it, let's just go..." he turned and started heading for the door....
Jack and Johnny shared a look, shrugging a second later, then grinned. In a few seconds, Johnny was launched (boosted by Jack) over Mason and Sid (the cat), landing right in front of the door on his feet.
"Allow me!" he said with a light bow and opened the door.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
copper wrote:"And where did they go? Off to find new territory or some such?" The dog tried to keep the raccoon talking, making a mental map of where they went as they headed toward the stream.
"Oh, uh... Well, Roki left for some other forest with his mother and... Well..." he sort of stopped there, his voice getting a bit shallower, "I... Don't wanna talk about my... Daughter... Uh.... What's your family like?" he seemed to blurt the question, desperate to get off the subject of his daughter...

The setter smiled slightly, eyes alight as he found his chance. "So you have a daughter? Did she get a mate you disapproved of or something? Maybe she ran off after a fight? Perhaps she has passed on? Something tells me she is not at the den right now." He knew it was only a matter of time until he could find peace once more.
My characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason managed a small chuckle. He liked little antics like that since it reminded him of his better days in teh circus. He then walked out and waited for the others.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid crossed his arms, peering through the glasses at Johnny as he passed him. "Look out Mason, we're about to enter an episode of the X-Files..."

======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:The setter smiled slightly, eyes alight as he found his chance. "So you have a daughter? Did she get a mate you disapproved of or something? Maybe she ran off after a fight? Perhaps she has passed on? Something tells me she is not at the den right now." He knew it was only a matter of time until he could find peace once more.
Rikki sighed, confronting it, "No... A couple years back, there was a group of poachers in the park... They... Well... They killed alot of people... And my daughter... I don't know what happened to her..." He took a deep sigh, "Look, this is a really bad subject, can we talk about something else...?"
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ======== Brookshire Preserve ========
copper wrote:The setter smiled slightly, eyes alight as he found his chance. "So you have a daughter? Did she get a mate you disapproved of or something? Maybe she ran off after a fight? Perhaps she has passed on? Something tells me she is not at the den right now." He knew it was only a matter of time until he could find peace once more.
Rikki sighed, confronting it, "No... A couple years back, there was a group of poachers in the park... They... Well... They killed alot of people... And my daughter... I don't know what happened to her..." He took a deep sigh, "Look, this is a really bad subject, can we talk about something else...?"

The Setter just shrugged. " Keep it in and it becomes it's own poison, you know. Might be a good idea to let it out. If not, then You can point me in any direction and I will leave you to your reveries once more..."
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki shook his head and waved it off, "No... Brooding does me no good at this point, and brooding is all I can do by now..." he sighed, then waved for Kip to keep following, "I'd rathar get my mind off of it with some pleasant conversation... So what are you doing out here anyway? Looking for a nice spot to sit down, or...?"
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The Setter sighed at realizing the raccoon was just hiding. "Hmm? Oh, just out to find a private, secluded place to practice. I must keep my training up. It is the only thing Sifu left me. I will always keep it up."
My characters
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid crossed his arms, peering through the glasses at Johnny as he passed him. "Look out Mason, we're about to enter an episode of the X-Files..."
"An episode of what now?" Jack asked, smiling, (suddenly appearing) in front of Sid (the cat) "Apologies for the stupid question. We're not used to watch television."

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Pepsi smiled softly, his head hurt a bit, but being used to them he ignored it, not wanting to ruin the fun, his tail wagging as he kept pace with Peter, already imagining a few castle designs a couple based from games he'd played or books he had read, one or two of his own design
Max sat calmly holding on just a bit as the dog followed the cat.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Never watched too much TV myself either." shrugged Mason nonchalantly as he followed along. "Being on the road, I don't get the luxury as much."

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid shrugged to Mason, "Oh, don't worry Scully, I've never seen it either. I just know that these two," he looked back and fourth between Jack and Jhonny with a half smirk, "are right outta Roswell..."

==== Playground ====
razgriz wrote:Max sat calmly holding on just a bit as the dog followed the cat.
Peter-Rabbit walked over to the sand-box and plopped down onto his knees in the sand, glancing back up at Pepsi and the mouse on his head...

==== Brookshire Preserve ====
copper wrote:The Setter sighed at realizing the raccoon was just hiding. "Hmm? Oh, just out to find a private, secluded place to practice. I must keep my training up. It is the only thing Sifu left me. I will always keep it up."
Rikki nodded, deciding not to bring up whoever 'Sifu' was, "I see... Perhaps I should show you to the lake then... There is a large field there, which is usually much quieter than the pond.... It's not that much further upstream..." as they walked, a stream was indeed becoming audible...
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid shrugged to Mason, "Oh, don't worry Scully, I've never seen it either. I just know that these two," he looked back and fourth between Jack and Johnny with a half smirk, "are right outta Roswell..."
"Care to explain that?" Johnny said as he closed the door behind them and caught up with his twin.
"We are not familiar with that Roswell, you're referring to." Jack added

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason just chuckled lightly. "Skip it Sid, that explanation would either be too long or go right over their heads." he said lightly with his smirk.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Right, I figured." he turned and started walking, "Anyway, the forest's this way..."
The Moon Howler

"Lead us, then!" Both twins said as one and followed Sid

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason nodded and followed after them. He seemed rather happy with his predicament although the thought of getting his unicycle fixed as fast as he could was in the back of his mind.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
==== Brookshire Preserve ====
copper wrote:The Setter sighed at realizing the raccoon was just hiding. "Hmm? Oh, just out to find a private, secluded place to practice. I must keep my training up. It is the only thing Sifu left me. I will always keep it up."
Rikki nodded, deciding not to bring up whoever 'Sifu' was, "I see... Perhaps I should show you to the lake then... There is a large field there, which is usually much quieter than the pond.... It's not that much further upstream..." as they walked, a stream was indeed becoming audible...

A placid smile crossed the setter's face at the sound of water, a calm rushing over his mind. "Sounds like a good place. Any places for shelter in case it rains or something?"
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki blinked, looking over, "...rain? Oh... yeah, pets can't tell..." he shook his head, "No rain today, but there are trees if the sun gets to you..." As they walked, he started to turn, changing their destination to upstream from where they'd been going...

======== Brookshire Meadows ========
The Moon Howler wrote:"Lead us, then!" Both twins said as one and followed Sid
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason nodded and followed after them. He seemed rather happy with his predicament although the thought of getting his unicycle fixed as fast as he could was in the back of his mind.
Sid chuckled, "Yeah, 'cause I've got no leader to 'take you to'..." he kept walking down the street in front of him, heading towards the fence and trees at the end of the street...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

The setter grunted softly in response, taking in the sounds and smells of the forest, trying to make a mental map of the terrain as they crossed it. He followed silently behind the raccoon now, the lull in conversation allowing his mind to wander freely.
My characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi eased down close to Peter, instinctively putting a hand to his temple from the headache "We could build a caslte perhaps, but sandbox sand is kinda harder to do that with isn't it? he thought it over for a moment
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh, the sand's not that dry!" Peter-Rabbit said as he picked up a little, balled it up, and stacked it on another bit. "See?" he smiled up at Pepsi...

copper wrote:The setter grunted softly in response, taking in the sounds and smells of the forest, trying to make a mental map of the terrain as they crossed it. He followed silently behind the raccoon now, the lull in conversation allowing his mind to wander freely.
Rikki didn't really try to bring up conversation immediately, and instead just kept leading him through the forest, the soft sound of a nearby brook becoming a little louder as the soft wind rustled the trees above them...

======== Last time in... YORKSHIRE FIELDS ========
simple things wrote:It was the strangest sensation the young cattle dog had ever experienced. “Calm down everyone, it’s okay. I’ll get the lights!” Alexander called out to the panicking group. The pads of his paws grazed along the sides of the walls, cursing under his breath that his AI had utterly failed on him, and that the experiment was a total dud. “I still can’t believe this happened.” He mumbled to himself, before he felt the familiar plastic switch.

Alexander hit the switch, the lights in the room fizzling for a moment, before maintaining a dull glow.

Status report.” The canine called out, before giving a look of disbelief. He slapped his paw to his face. “Bzzt, Yes sir, everything went to nothing. Well done. CONFETTI FOR YOU.” He mocked his dead AI, as he popped open a cabinette, and ripped open an old dusty pack of confetti, showering himself in it.

Everyone okay?” He asked, as he looked everyone over. The pets seemed alright though…
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:They were physically okay, at least.

Emotionally was a different story. Spike and Kat were both confused, their memories becoming jumbled. On top of that, Kat was crying, because the new memories involved her possibly never seeing her dad again.

Spike was the first to respond to Alexander's question, but he did so with another question. "Why are my memories changing?" he asked, looking at the other dog.

Kat was still sobbing into Rion's fur.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:In the corner, a very well groomed white cat was sitting where Butch had been, all four paws now clinging to the seat of the chair it was sitting in, "What's going on you!? What did you do?! What's...." The cat blinked, putting a paw to its chest and trying to clear its throat, "MMrrgh... What's... What happened to my voice?" The cat, which obviouisly had a much higher voice than a big dog like Butch, looked glanced down at its white paw, and it's sleek white chestfur beneath that. It immediately let out a shriek, jumping up in the chair and looking frantically down at itself. "Wha... WHAT? WHAT THE H*** DID YOU DO TO ME!?" it screamed...
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Spike was distracted from his own questions when he heard the cat scream. When he looked at where Butch was, he could tell something was different. He just couldn't quite put his finger on it. "What's wrong, B..." He couldn't recall a name. He wanted to say Butch for some reason, but that name didn't match up with the cat he was looking at.

If Kat weren't distracted with her current emotional turmoil, She would have known right away. Her memories weren't being overwritten, just duplicated and modified. She remembered both timelines perfectly, and she could spot the differences. Had she stopped sobbing into Rion's shoulder, she'd have seen a faint outline of the Butch that was standing behind the Butch that is.
Tha Housefox wrote:Arin was more conflicted by her memories than ever. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to keep her memories, considering the kidnapping before...
But she wanted to remember Spike. She hoped that since he was there, she wouldn't forget anything about him, sure that forgetting anything about him would be the worst thing ever. All she could really do was give a weak nod when asked if she was okay, and cling tightly to Spike.
==== And now... The stunning conclusion! ====
The soft hum of the emergency lights and sizzling electronics was drowned out by the chaos of the panicking pets in Alexander's smoky laboratory, their memories in a state of flux between an old timeline and the new one which had been written around them...

Alexander held up his hands, "Everyone calm down, I'm sure there's a-"
"YOU!" the new cat screamed, rushing into the science-hound and grabbing him violently, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!"
"Calm down! I don't even know who you are!"
"Of course you know who I am you little freak! I'm BUTCH! BUTCH!!" the cat shook him frantically, digging into his shoulders with sharpened, healthy claws, "You turn me back right now or I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!!"
"I... I... I can't! I don't know wha-"
"LIAR!!" the furious cat screamed, and with a sudden, unexpected burst of power Alexander was brought to the ground, the cat's hands wrapping around his neck. Alexander jerked and thrashed mutedly underneath the cat, who just kept screaming "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU YOU FREAK!!!", grabbing desperately at the cat's arms as he tried to stop himself from being strangled to death...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike was taken by surprise at the cat's actions. he stared in shock for a short while as she frantically attacked Alexander. Eventually he snapped out of it and barked "CALM DOWN!"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi chuckled "So its not, well how about we make a biiig sand castle, lets try to make it bigger than me" he smiled, his tail swishing in excitement and wonder
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Although barely able to focus on what was ahead of him, Rion understood that someone had to do something or else they would've had another tragedy, but it was obvious that no one was in condition to do so.
He let Kat to lay on his and her seats and, while struggling to keep himself on his feet, he managed to accelerate himself enough to ram the cat choking Alexander, barely saying "Calm down!" on the way.

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

copper wrote:The setter grunted softly in response, taking in the sounds and smells of the forest, trying to make a mental map of the terrain as they crossed it. He followed silently behind the raccoon now, the lull in conversation allowing his mind to wander freely.
Rikki didn't really try to bring up conversation immediately, and instead just kept leading him through the forest, the soft sound of a nearby brook becoming a little louder as the soft wind rustled the trees above them...

They continued on for a short while, just walking toward the sounds of rushing water. "So how deep is this brook? Enough to take a dip in? How about the lake? Anyone go there often?"
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki shook his head, "Brooks are real low this time of year: Jack told me the water comes from melting ice on those real big hills way off in the distance you can see from the top of a tall tree on a clear day. The water's pretty deep just about everywhere for a while right after the snow starts melting, but it goes down around the middle of the summertime..." he shrugged, "Lake's real deep though, even now. The water sorta flows out of a cave way down there: I've never been able to get to the bottom of the deepest part..." He glanced back, "Might be a bit cold for a swim..."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Copper "Kip" just follows along behind the raccoon, unsure of what else to say, this being the most talking he had ever done. He just looks around nonchalantly, trying to let the raccoon get them where they were going so he could be alone again.
My characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"So..." Rikki asked, "You live around here? You don't seem like you're too worried about wandering very far from the town..."