What Are You Doing Today?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Beagle

Re: What Are You Doing Today?

Post by Beagle »

Woah I have been busy this weekend. Friday afternoon I cleaned part of my room and Saturday I went prom dress shopping with my friend and worked that night. Today I worked during the afternoon and came home and cleaned my closet.

Tomorrow I have to study for a Calculus 2 quiz on Tuesday, clean my room some more (I am doing some massive spring cleaning if y'all can't tell), somehow borrow $20 from my dad to buy some new dress pants at work, arrange the volunteering day for Beta Club a week from tomorrow, and go through five classes.

I work from 5:15 to 10:30 Tuesday night, so I am basically not going to be home from 4:35 to 11:10 that night. And I have school.

Wednesday is going to be focusing on school, school, and more school. Darn you online class forum posts due on Thursdays, because I work Thursday from 6:30 to 10:30. >:V

Friday will be spent focusing on schoolwork.

Saturday I work from 11:00 to 5:00.

Harhar, I don't even want to know what next week is going to be like, with all these Beta Club events.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
tychoaussie

Post by tychoaussie »

TinFoilHats wrote:
tychoaussie wrote:I'm not sure I that I ever said I was a furry - - - just a guy with a fursuit!
If you were annoyed at what I said, I do apologies.
Oh, I am not annoyed at all - In fact, I posted that with a chuckle - Note the singing dog and his boy :)

My son says "I asked my dad for a dog, and this is what he got me. I wanted to teach my dog to speak and now he wont stop talking."

Today I'm doing more homework, then I have a lab, and lecture, and won't be home until 5:30 or 6 PM. Tomorrow I arrive on campus at 7 AM, get three half-hour breaks, and get home at 7 PM. The rest of the time is classroom time , teaching and grading. Wednesday is similarly filled, all day. Somewhere in there I need to complete my geophysics homework and figure out the math. Probably tonight after dinner. My son wants me to work on the amateur radio with him after supper too, my daughter wants me to put new strings on the electric guitar, my oldest son wants to tell me about his latest idea, my wife wants to talk about budget, and my cats want meow time. So that's what I'm doing today, in various quantities.
Fun-loving by birth, Honorable through upbringing, Brave by necessity.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today, after one year break, I'm going to return to book reading.
I'm a bookworm!
TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

I've got no homework tonight 'cause I finished it in school Image
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to go to school for like 3 hours, then probably head to town to do some business over there. When I'll get back home, I'm gonna sit on my sofa and read a book.
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to study some notes, finish reading a book and give copies of photos to my friend.
I'm a bookworm!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Woke up early to study for my first quiz in African philosophy. I'm kind of nervous but I guess I'll just have to cram while I still can and hope for the best. After I get out of work (bout' 1am) Me and my best friend are hanging out and getting some late night tacobell. Other than that it's anormal thursday. Two classes and closing the dishroom.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
McFly

Post by McFly »

Don't have any homework, which means study time. For maybe an hour or so.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to take my dog to school because there won't be anyone at home to take care of him, and I'm gonna be there almost whole day. Our teacher plans to take us to art gallery today, so I wonder will they let my dog in.
I'm a bookworm!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Beagle wrote: Friday will be spent focusing procrastinating on schoolwork.

Saturday I work from 11:00 to 5:00.
And Sunday I work from 1:30 to 9:30. There's a bowling party with my co-workers until midnight that I'd like to go to, but I don't want to be out that late without someone I know personally (it's a co-worker with a +1 event) and the friend I'm wanting to ask to come with me is making their self impossible to contact. DX

Monday I don't have any high school classes, but I have to work on my online classes a little, or I might just go hang out with my friends (instead of working and going to school for a change). Then I work Monday night from 6:00 to 10:30, and Wednesday from 6:30 to 10:30.

Friday is Beta Club convention! I'm super stoked!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to finish a book I started reading one and half a year ago, but returned to it recently.
I'm a bookworm!
tychoaussie

Post by tychoaussie »

This morning about 7:30 AM I donned my Tycho Aussie fursuit and paraded up & down the street in front of Applebees for a fundraiser charity breakfast to raise money for a 4 year old autistic boy who has just lost his eyesight. So we're raising money to buy him a seeing eye / therapy dog. I spent lots of time inside too, playing with the children who came to the breakfast :D

That went until about 11 AM, after which time I came home and spent the rest of the day grading homework for my river ecology class that I teach >^^< ...
I've just finished 57 pieces of homework, set up the remaining class sessions for the semester, and now I'm sipping a Fosters Special Bitter, and think I'll move onto the next section and the NEXT batch of homework! ...Grrrr... Or then again, maybe I'll procrastinate a little and read Housepets comics.. and,,, Wait!? How'd that happen?

Erf. Darned undiagnosed ADHD.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm gonna just stay at home and try to take some rest. Eventually I will write something.
I'm a bookworm!
TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

Yesterday, I had a back-to-back horror movie marathon. I watched House on Haunted Hill and, after that, watched The Human Centipede(which, by the way, NO MORTAL EYES SHOULD EVER GAZE UPON IT!!). (not in that order)
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Well, tutoring got cancelled, so I think I'll ask my friend if she wants to hang out after school. I don't see why I should have wasted a trip to school with my car, so I might as well have some fun on my night off.

Also, work tomorrow from 6:30 to 10:30. Then I have the rest of the week off. Squeeee!
Duster

Post by Duster »

Today i'm doing some homework for my drawing class and trying to set up a cabinet before I go to work.
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to try finish what I started writing in Sunday.
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to go for school for only 3 hours lessons, then have some free time until I will take my friend to cinema.
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm taking my dog for behavioral lessons. After that, I'm gonna go watch a football match on stadium.
I'm a bookworm!
tychoaussie

Post by tychoaussie »

I just finished grading 150 pieces of homework for my sections, finished setting up next week's courses, and now I'm switching over to working on my OWN studies. Three nice lil' midterm exams worth about 33% of each grade. One is geophysics, calculating heat flow, seismic wave velocities, estimating errors, radioactive age decay variations within a large granite batholith, stuff like that. One is in historical geology, and remembering which age, period, and what geological sedimentary structure means what type of ocean transgression or regression... whether or not limestone on top of sandstone means this or that, shale layers, mollusca versus cephalopod, etcetra etcetera. The last exam is sedimentary stratigraphy, and being able to examine a given sed layer to determine it's features, why they got there, and what they mean in terms of sedimentary sequence; i.e. whether it's upside down, right side up, deposited by water, wind, high-energy or low energy conditions, river source to deep ocean marine, deformed during pre-lithification, post-lithification, cross-cut, slumped, and eep.

Just thought I'd take a quick break, crank up some Boston circa 1978, eat some lunch, and wave from under my pile of paper.
Chrispy

Post by Chrispy »

I got to help move forty three dogs out of a shelter that was being evicted in Yreka, and build temporary housing for them up here. They are all wonderful dogs, but that many of them were quite a handful!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to do some photographies, then take my friend for a movie, and lastly, gonna work whole night in black room.
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to spend whole day with school. My dog will be accompanying me.
I'm a bookworm!
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Today I am flailing about madly while trying to complete my two assignments due in less than 14 hours. >.<
Duster

Post by Duster »

Today I am preparing for my mid-terms, then i'm off to work!
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
tychoaussie

Post by tychoaussie »

Midterms Completed.

Crisis not so much averted as it was ....deflected with minimal damage.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Flailing about, over. Going to bed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
valerio

Post by valerio »

I'm working my pile of laundry during my TV day
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Today is 3/3/2013 and Yesterday I had alot of free time to modify Mr. Griffin's TVTropes. I shall do it again today! :D
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to do some laundry and clean my room a bit. But only a bit.
I'm a bookworm!
TarkaTarquol

Post by TarkaTarquol »

Today, I'm making my first post in this thread and watching a live-streamer who had to postpone his regular time due to technical issues.

Then I'll probably sleep the rest of it away.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Today, I'm writing an entire 5 to 6 page research paper from scratch because I found I couldn't do well enough with the topic I planned to use originally.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Today, I'm writing an entire 5 to 6 page research paper from scratch because I found I couldn't do well enough with the topic I planned to use originally.
Ouch, that always stinks when you can't find enough for what you really want to write about. What databases are you using?
Currently I am working on homework for future assignments and studying for two tests.
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I used whatever database my school's library has access to.
I also wasn't able to reach the page range requirements for my new topic, but I was able to get it to a point where I think the points I got will balance out the points I'll lose so that I'll at least get a mediocre grade.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
tychoaussie

Post by tychoaussie »

Brent,
What are you writing about that you cannot put 5 - 6 pages together? Is this single-spaced or doublespaced? Does it include illustrations? What's the subject?
McFly

Post by McFly »

Went to an open house for one of the colleges I applied to. Now I'm studying for a few tests coming up this week.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm gonna spend whole day in school. In free time I'll probably read a couple of science articles.
I'm a bookworm!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Eventually I'll drag my butt into reviewing antiderivatives for tomorrow's BC Calculus test. It's sort of hard to do partial integration when you're fuzzy on AB concepts from a whole year ago. Just a little fuzzy though. I predict 20 minutes of review.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Today I'm going to a skyscrapper to pick my photos from Fuji Lab, then go to school for some lessons, and then return home where I'll play with my dog in my yard. Eventually will do some laundry and read Sir Alex Ferguson's biography.
I'm a bookworm!
TarkaTarquol

Post by TarkaTarquol »

Tonight, I'll be finishing up my résumé, which was/is a PAIN to compose because I have no idea how to make one.

Then I'll start reading Valerio's fic. After the above, I need something to relax with. X3