HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis quickly got bored and hit with sleepiness. He let out a yawn as his eyes drooped a little, "hey miss mary could i sleep outside your house?" he asked grabing his small bag on the floor now with few pearls in it instead of clams.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Don't be silly! You, Levi and Lucky are going to join Reggie in his room. I'll arrange something, not in resort-style, but you should be comfortable And I don't take no." Mary stood up and left the room, walking up the stairs.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"WOOO HOOO!!!" Khun exclaimed. His tail was wagging frantically, his eyes wide, with a happy grin on his face and his tongue sticking out. He almost lost balance when the snake took off in a surprise, but had quickly learned to, like the books said, grip with your knees.

Okay, I'm glad I have at least a month here! Who'd want to miss this!!! Khun thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tut tut! Be honest with yourself Maxine! You and Asimov are very nearly complete strangers. And your on a strange island, with odd customs. Strange food. How would you or he have known if that wasn't deadly to cats? And you'd have dropped dead right there? There's all sorts of bad things that couldn've happened! Yes it's okay between friends, maybe if they like that sort of thing. But, he's just a stranger Maxine. He deserved it. Monique thought to Maxine. Hopefully getting it through her head to be careful.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis followed close by. "well your gonna have to im not comfortale staying indoors to sleep id rather be outside like most ferals were im used to" he said following into regs room
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:"Ack! Or, y'know. Maybe I'll stick with you guys. Watch the fight from the sidelines. All that good stuff...". He gave Martin a strained grin.
"I'm sure my brother would appreciate the moral support."
"I wanna see you at the fight, Flint. Doesn't mean I will chain you to me until then." Martin said letting go of Flint's collar
"You have a little more than half an hour for yourself, dog." Varg said.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis followed close by. "well your gonna have to im not comfortale staying indoors to sleep id rather be outside like most ferals were im used to" he said following into regs room
"Yer my guest, lad. So ye follow my rules." she walked into the spartan room and went to an old wardrobe. She opened it and took out several rolled up futons. "Japanese may be strange people to me, but they know how to make the best use of a pavement. Now take one and unroll it at the center."
(ooc Brent, Honorable Intentions?)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wouldn't put it past you...". Flint commented as he straightened his collar.
"So, what now?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Wouldn't put it past you...". Flint commented as he straightened his collar.
"So, what now?"
"I suggest we head there for some warm up." Ulv said.

"Smart choice." Martin agreed, turning to the two lycaons "Where was that arena of yours again?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:The Lycaons' ambassador saw the two felines approaching. "Hey, so looks like you got into the spirit of the party! What can i do for you, happy kittens?"
"Ah, Victor!" Maxine called out, waving. "Y'know that you said about the sharks earlier? Well, I think we'll take you up on that offer to see them.." Maxine said as the reached him.
xhunterko wrote:Tut tut! Be honest with yourself Maxine! You and Asimov are very nearly complete strangers. And your on a strange island, with odd customs. Strange food. How would you or he have known if that wasn't deadly to cats? And you'd have dropped dead right there? There's all sorts of bad things that couldn've happened! Yes it's okay between friends, maybe if they like that sort of thing. But, he's just a stranger Maxine. He deserved it. Monique thought to Maxine. Hopefully getting it through her head to be careful.
Hm, I guess you're right.. But no real need for violence, eh? Maxine thought back.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The cliffs," Edgar answered. "A cat, recently, discovered there an ancient treasure belongin' t'the Spencer family."
---
Victor nodded. "Come with me, then. This is an experience you won't forget!" he started running toward a group of sailboats by the far side of the beach.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sighed taking one futon and unrolling ithe set his bag down then went to the window and looked outside to the forest, he then looked up at the stars looking towards Orion and nearby scipio. His mind then caught onto pace and his doings. he shook it off then started naming the star formations. "big dipper, little dipper, orion, orions belt, north star, argo, scipio, kestra, tauros..." he went on and on then went back to the futon.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"The cliffs," Edgar answered. "A cat, recently, discovered there an ancient treasure belongin' t'the Spencer family."
"And, what exactly was this treasure?". Flint butted in, sounding more enthusiastic than he had been before.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, jewels and coins," Rose answered as if it was nothing special in particular. "A lot of coins, made of that gold humans crave so much."
The Moon Howler

"Humans crave for much things, Rose." Martin said "So, is the place far?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I'm sure more than humans crave gold...". Flint thought.
"Wait wait wait one sec. So, your telling me that there's just a whole bunch of gold, jewels, etc. just... Lying around, near these cliffs?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, the Spencers hid a lot of stuff here and there and they were a rich family of traders, so I suppose you could find something interesting. Other humans tried to look for treasures too, but Spencers got the help of all the shamans of this island to protect it. Believe me, the *only* time when we stood united against a common threat. Since then, only scientists and researchers are allowed, provided they don't work for military."
Rose pointed toward the cliffs licked by the sea. They looked like black shards of glass sticking out the reflecting surface. "There they are. The arena is not far."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked up at the ceiling of the dark room he was in he went back to the window and looked towards the ground for any light from windows then went back to his bag. "I am going to go for a small walk into the woods its to early for me to sleep and I feel homesick." Anubis said to himself as he wrapped the rope coil in his bag around his shoulder and set his bag in the corner of the room. he then went to the door. "I may be breaking marys rules but im more feral than tame....But I don't want to offend her and all...." he continued turning away as he got into a self argument on whether to leave or not.
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh, the Spencers hid a lot of stuff here and there and they were a rich family of traders, so I suppose you could find something interesting. Other humans tried to look for treasures too, but Spencers got the help of all the shamans of this island to protect it. Believe me, the *only* time when we stood united against a common threat. Since then, only scientists and researchers are allowed, provided they don't work for military."
Rose pointed toward the cliffs licked by the sea. They looked like black shards of glass sticking out the reflecting surface. "There they are. The arena is not far."
"Nice cliffs!" Martin said "Is the arena on them?"
"If that is so, then the winner we'll have a good view and fresh air, brought by the breeze during the fight." Varg said with a grin. The other wolves laughed at the joke.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And exactly how am I to admonish him? Monique thought to Maxine. It'd take more than a simple scare to punish folks used to spirits. Right Victor?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"Oh, the Spencers hid a lot of stuff here and there and they were a rich family of traders, so I suppose you could find something interesting.

"And its all just sitting there... Somewhere down there." Pointing in the general direction of the cliffs.
valerio wrote:Other humans tried to look for treasures too, but Spencers got the help of all the shamans of this island to protect it. Believe me, the *only* time when we stood united against a common threat. Since then, only scientists and researchers are allowed, provided they don't work for military."
"What do you mean 'protect' it? Like. Protect it with pointy arrow and sharp spears or..." The canine held his hands out in front of him and wiggled his fingers in a generic spell casting fashion. "Protect it with...y'know...other stuff."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis followed close by. "well your gonna have to im not comfortale staying indoors to sleep id rather be outside like most ferals were im used to" he said following into regs room
"Yer my guest, lad. So ye follow my rules." she walked into the spartan room and went to an old wardrobe. She opened it and took out several rolled up futons. "Japanese may be strange people to me, but they know how to make the best use of a pavement. Now take one and unroll it at the center."
(ooc Brent, Honorable Intentions?)
(OOC: hold your horses, I have school =P)

"They're really good about using not wasting space. Especially on their bullet trains," Levi said as he grabbed a futon and set it out.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sighed taking one futon and unrolling ithe set his bag down then went to the window and looked outside to the forest, he then looked up at the stars looking towards Orion and nearby scipio. His mind then caught onto pace and his doings. he shook it off then started naming the star formations. "big dipper, little dipper, orion, orions belt, north star, argo, scipio, kestra, tauros..." he went on and on then went back to the futon.
"So you're really not used to being inside, huh?" Levi asked Anubis.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis stopped pacing and looked at levi, then sat on the ground "no i'm not." Anubis said his mind arguing to itself. "when your out there you find a lot of things you can do that you haven't done. different ways to heal yourself and so forth....like one time I fell from the top of a tree in the amazon and broke my leg. And this old tiger lady gave me some herbs and a wood splint and my leg was back to normal in a few days. its been like that since then....you have something wrong with your leg don't you? or is that the other guy?" Anubis asked levi thinking of an idea
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Nice cliffs!" Martin said "Is the arena on them?"
"If that is so, then the winner we'll have a good view and fresh air, brought by the breeze during the fight." Varg said with a grin. The other wolves laughed at the joke.
Edgar either didn't get it or pretended he hadn't got it. "Actually, the arena is that," he pointed at the ring in the sand, where also racks of weapons stood. Then back at the cliffs. "But the cliffs can make, too: we use them on the ordeals, but you want the chieftain's judgment for that. One can't just climb them and fight, wolf."
---
xhunterko wrote:And exactly how am I to admonish him? Monique thought to Maxine. It'd take more than a simple scare to punish folks used to spirits. Right Victor?
Victor reached a boat. <Well, spirits are known to be pranksters and tricksters from time to time, but remember: they can't dispense justice like in those humans' movies. If all spirits did that, there would be chaos, and that's why we have the shamans, to deal with that aspect of our existence. So you are allowed to interact with us mortals, but not exactly to do at your own leisure.>
---
Roarin wrote:"And its all just sitting there... Somewhere down there." Pointing in the general direction of the cliffs.
"What do you mean 'protect' it? Like. Protect it with pointy arrow and sharp spears or..." The canine held his hands out in front of him and wiggled his fingers in a generic spell casting fashion. "Protect it with...y'know...other stuff."
"Oh, you can find some even in the underground, in the old rabbits' burrows. Of course, no one came back alive from that maze. One of ours, a cub named Bartholomew, died there years ago and recently a tourist cat found his bones for us to bless and bury. That was a good day."
"The spirits," Edgar said to Flint. "They were summoned to guard over the island. The marauders understood the lesson quite well..." he grinned, then threw a warning glance to the dog. "Magic is forbidden, it's not used unless for dire emergencies and only by the High Shamans of Tricana."
---
The sound of the opening door came from downstairs. "MOM! Found the doc!" Reginald barked happily.
Mary nodded. "You finish here, while doc takes care of Lucky, ok? And don't worry, our man's knows how to patch up folks: a fisherman's an...exciting life after all." and she left the room
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis stopped pacing and looked at levi, then sat on the ground "no i'm not." Anubis said his mind arguing to itself. "when your out there you find a lot of things you can do that you haven't done. different ways to heal yourself and so forth....like one time I fell from the top of a tree in the amazon and broke my leg. And this old tiger lady gave me some herbs and a wood splint and my leg was back to normal in a few days. its been like that since then....you have something wrong with your leg don't you? or is that the other guy?" Anubis asked levi thinking of an idea
"That's Lucky. I haven't hurt my leg in years. And I know what you mean about doing things you've never done. I'm big on adventure."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Edgar either didn't get it or pretended he hadn't got it. "Actually, the arena is that," he pointed at the ring in the sand, where also racks of weapons stood. Then back at the cliffs. "But the cliffs can make, too: we use them on the ordeals, but you want the chieftain's judgment for that. One can't just climb them and fight, wolf."
"The arena will do just fine, thank you." Ulv said "The whole thing shouldn't take more than an hour."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "Oh, you can find some even in the underground, in the old rabbits' burrows. Of course, no one came back alive from that maze. One of ours, a cub named Bartholomew, died there years ago and recently a tourist cat found his bones for us to bless and bury. That was a good day."
"Wait, is that the same cat that found the treasure?" Martin asked.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded. "you wanna go diving? By now if we went to the right place we could see glow in the dark fish, squid and stuff or we could head into the forest and catch fireflies I may just leave this house and go into my real house out there, nice and underground" Anubis said pointing out the window. he then got up and went to the window. "you should come with me see the island and all, who knows what else is out there that hasn't been found. when your wild you have that time to do things and explore, even for me on the run I could do those things its amazing" Anubis continued his tail now wagging in excitment
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel almost fell off as soon as Bigby started, but quickly bent forward, clinging for dear life!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded. "you wanna go diving? By now if we went to the right place we could see glow in the dark fish, squid and stuff or we could head into the forest and catch fireflies I may just leave this house and go into my real house out there, nice and underground" Anubis said pointing out the window. he then got up and went to the window. "you should come with me see the island and all, who knows what else is out there that hasn't been found. when your wild you have that time to do things and explore, even for me on the run I could do those things its amazing" Anubis continued his tail now wagging in excitment
"I'm sure there is plenty to explore," Levi replied. "But it will still be there after I get some rest. Dream walking and saving lives is tiring work, and If I get to tired I won't be able to be my usual, happy-go-lucky self."
I wonder if I should give Alyse a visit. He thought to himself I suppose teleporting into her room unannounced would be a bit rude. I'll check in on her after some sleep.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked back outside, then moved his pad by the window curled up into a circle like a cat placing his tail in front of his face and drifting off to sleep were his nightmares usually conquered. By the time he was asleep his dream began like usuall hes in a forest his familys around him and anubis is at his youngest he climbs a tree to fun from pace as his family doesnt do any thing and finnally falls into darkness
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"The arena will do just fine, thank you." Ulv said "The whole thing shouldn't take more than an hour."
"And why are you eager to do this arena thing?" Rose asked. "I mean, this is a night for celebrations, not for fighting."
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:"Wait, is that the same cat that found the treasure?" Martin asked.
"Ayup! Busy furry bee! He just came here and he's a dreamwalker already. Must be really good, they say he saved Spencers' tail from those criminals two days ago."
---
"How long are you planning to stay?" Bigby asked his riders
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"And why are you eager to do this arena thing?" Rose asked. "I mean, this is a night for celebrations, not for fighting."
"The Ambassador said we have to go to the arena, therefore there'll be a fight." Ulv explained "And if the Ambassador wants a fight - a fight he'll get! Simple as that."
~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Ayup! Busy furry bee! He just came here and he's a dreamwalker already. Must be really good, they say he saved Spencers' tail from those criminals two days ago."
"I know about the accident, I came the next day." Martin said "And what's a 'dreamwalker' anyway?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, at least a month for me," Khun said, "This is fantastic! Almost like riding with my first girl. Heh."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, so you think you know all there is to know about the spirits eh? Monique thought to Victor.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A dreamwalker is one who can move through the realm of the spirits. Takes a very strong mind just to glimpse at that world and remain sane. And even with that, moving there unprepared is a guarantee of an unpleasant death. Very unpleasant.""
---
<I know what I need to know, the rest is up to the shamans. We mortals like to keep a good relationship with those who passed.>
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor nodded. "Come with me, then. This is an experience you won't forget!" he started running toward a group of sailboats by the far side of the beach.
Maxine looked to Rook with a smile. Rook smiled back and nods to her before running, shortly then followed by Maxine.

They both reach the boats Victor was nearby.
valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:And exactly how am I to admonish him? Monique thought to Maxine. It'd take more than a simple scare to punish folks used to spirits. Right Victor?
Victor reached a boat. <Well, spirits are known to be pranksters and tricksters from time to time, but remember: they can't dispense justice like in those humans' movies. If all spirits did that, there would be chaos, and that's why we have the shamans, to deal with that aspect of our existence. So you are allowed to interact with us mortals, but not exactly to do at your own leisure.>
xhunterko wrote: Oh, so you think you know all there is to know about the spirits eh? Monique thought to Victor.
<I know what I need to know, the rest is up to the shamans. We mortals like to keep a good relationship with those who passed.>
Maxine and Rook reach the boat Victor was at. "So we're going to see the sharks in these?" maxine asked, looking a little worried.

"C'mon Maxie, it's an adventure! Show no fear!" Rook nudged her, taking on a 'heroic' pose.

Huh, easy for him to say.. Maxine thought.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"A dreamwalker is one who can move through the realm of the spirits. Takes a very strong mind just to glimpse at that world and remain sane. And even with that, moving there unprepared is a guarantee of an unpleasant death. Very unpleasant.""
"Mumbo-jumbo if you ask me." Martin muttered under his nose "There should be a logical explanation for that, not connected with spirits and what-not. Ancient construct tech - that I believe, but not magic..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Fear not, guys: I'll be with you all the time. Not to mention that if I'm wrong, I'll accompany you to the great shark banquet in the otherworld. Sorry, native joke."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"A dreamwalker is one who can move through the realm of the spirits. Takes a very strong mind just to glimpse at that world and remain sane. And even with that, moving there unprepared is a guarantee of an unpleasant death. Very unpleasant.""
"So it is possible to navigate the tunnels. This cat made it out alive...right?"
The Moon Howler wrote:"Mumbo-jumbo if you ask me." Martin muttered under his nose "There should be a logical explanation for that, not connected with spirits and what-not. Ancient construct tech - that I believe, but not magic..."
"Well... I don't know...". Flint grinned.
"I find that after you meet a ghost, you tend to be more open minded

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Well... I don't know...". Flint grinned.
"I find that after you meet a ghost, you tend to be more open minded
"There's always a logical explanation for stuff, however weird they would be!" Martin grumbled "But unless I am able to punch it, I won't believe in it."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Edgar put his paws on Martin's shoulders. "Then fear not, brave creature! Tricana offers you all you need to meet your needs! What would you like to punch, for example? Our wolf friends, since the Ambassador formally ordered a fight?"
The Moon Howler

"The Ambassador will declare the opponents when he arrives, Lycaon!" Ulv said "Do not mess in matters you don't understand!"

"Oh, I'll talk to that Ambassador of theirs..." Marin said to Edgar.

~~~~~~

Still surrounded by the cheering crowd, Balkan already knew he had to head over to the Arena. And the only way to reach it was to go through the crowd and there were few options he had.
"Listen up, everyone!" he called "Tonight you'll be witness to a tradition kept inside the wolf villages for too long! Tonight you'll witness one of the most sacred rituals of the wolves - the Rite of Acceptance or otherwise known as the Rite of Adulthood!" the half-wolf announced "If you follow me to the Arena, I promise you a sight that would be once in a life time!"

My RP Characters