HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

xhunterko wrote:Luke gave the horse a look.

"Your kind of coffee takes all night to be ready in the morning?" He asked, blinking surprised.

Moonbeam shakes his head..
It wasn't for me.. although it smelled, interesting. My owner, she put it out on the fire when she took us camping before. an a heavy metal stew pot. don't miss carrying that along..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

<< OOC - I'm really sorry, Esper! >>
Esper wrote: With a twitching whisker, the cat snapped back into reality, noticing Travis's own silence and sensing a troubled air around her, "Hey, is everything alright?" He said, placing his paw in the dog's shoulder.
Travis tensed when Mercury's paw landed on her shoulder. Slightly alarmed, she exhaled a long, dreaded breath as her thoughts slowly became composed. Pretending not to notice her own reaction, she shook her head with a solemn smile.

"N-no, I'm alright," she chuckled, in denial.

The last thing she'd wanted was to worry others, even so with trivial matters. Still, even though she attempted not to express it, she grew worrisome of her new neighborhood -- no, much rather the town itself, and those that inhabit it. Being reminded of it only threw her off-guard, and, as such, only contradicted her own former claim.

Would it be anything like grievous and ill-fitting Block Island? It was also initially comforting and gilded...

Enough! Just stop, Travis. Anxiety won't accomplish anything, she brooded in self-argument, but to no avail. Unaware, she began to gradually feel less inclined and comfortable in the dense forestry, as she sees it, and eventually stopped in her own tracks.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc listened to the others talk with each other, but while they did he looked around at their surrounding, they were close to the camping area, after a few more looks he looked at the others. Moonbeam was somewhat right, they didn't want to be trying to pitch a tent in the dark, plus Fire would be essential as in any wilderness situation. Doc looked back at the group, realizing they were one pet larger he decided he couldn't just leave him out.

"Moonbeam's right, uh somewhat. We should find our site and atleast get the tents set up and mabey a fire pit, then we can explore the area. Apollo, i'm not sure what your plans are for today but in any case would you like to join us?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc listened to the others talk with each other, but while they did he looked around at their surrounding, they were close to the camping area, after a few more looks he looked at the others. Moonbeam was somewhat right, they didn't want to be trying to pitch a tent in the dark, plus Fire would be essential as in any wilderness situation. Doc looked back at the group, realizing they were one pet larger he decided he couldn't just leave him out.

"Moonbeam's right, uh somewhat. We should find our site and atleast get the tents set up and mabey a fire pit, then we can explore the area. Apollo, i'm not sure what your plans are for today but in any case would you like to join us?"

Moonbeam snickers deeply..
If'n any of you have brought along any camping gear.. or food...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla shook his bag at the horse, "Tesla Potter is always ready!" The corgi stumbled under the exaggerated weight of his pack comically
~~~
Mercury raised an eyebrow, picking up insecurity in Travis's tone, but left it alone for a while. Returning to his nervous smile, the cat stumbled and tripped over roots next to his companion, eventually stopping beside her and looking about, shading his eyes, "Neat place... Is... This is the right place, right?" Mercury said in hopes of maybe getting a chance to sit himself down and checking the map

~~No problem, Rhyzer!~~
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis' shoulders jerked slightly upward at Mercury's jolt, glancing downward to him with a quizzical, and perturbed expression. She wasn't so much as taken aback, but was simply caught off-guard in the midst of her unexpected anxiety. For her, it was a very uncommon spectacle, but, fortunately, the unprecedented cold sweat that the surrounding landscape had inflicted upon her had begun to slowly diminish. Eventually, the traumatizing hills and pine had seized to oppose her anymore, just as she was reminded of their destined location.

Travis, in her meek but subtle kindness, smiled. She knelt beside Mercury, allowing him the chance to recuperate.

"It's just beyond that hill there," She replied momentarily, her composure recovered and reinforced. As she fully sat down, Travis couldn't help but take note of Mercury's ineptitude to acclimate to the slightly dense forestry. She grew concerned over his physical well-being, namely the bits of cuts and minor scrapes that would undoubtedly lie beneath his ruffled pelt from the tumbling.

"Are you alright?" She asked in her usual imperiously monotonous tone, worrisome nonetheless.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Feeling just a little nervous, Luke took a few steps back from the group and a little into the woods, until he felt a finger on his back and he froze.

"Oh come on now, that's not the Luke I know," a voice whispered, "Don't turn around."

Luke obeyed. A part of him recognised the voice.

"What would you have me do?" He whispered back, nervous.

"Is it that hard to finish the day with them?" the voice answered. Luke sighed, the voice was right. Without looking, he walked back to the group.

"Even if they don't have the camping supplies," Luke said, acting as if nothing had happened, "The point of the trip is living off the land, right?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:
"Even if they don't have the camping supplies," Luke said, acting as if nothing had happened, "The point of the trip is living off the land, right?"
Doc looked over at Luke
"Of Course. Now shall we get going"
Doc started off again down the trail hoping the others would be right behind him.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

xhunterko wrote:
Moonbeam turns a bit when he no longer feels the cougars touch on his side. looking on in puzzlement as he strolls off into the woods alone, then wonders back to the group.
Marine Fox wrote:Doc looked over at Luke
"Of Course. Now shall we get going"
Doc started off again down the trail hoping the others would be right behind him.

Moonbeam was about to ask why the cougar went off into the woods, when his head is pulled back around by his halter, which the wolf still has a hold of.
Following along meekly, as he is lead deeper into the woods by the wolf.

tail swish!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna, who was quietly trying to figure out if some of the stuff she brought was useful, followed in step behind the others.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla waddled alongside Doc, humming a tune without much of a set rhythm. From his massive backpack came the drone of radio static, but the corgi ignored it as a malfunction in one of his gadgets. Quickly the sky grew dark and suddenly CRACK-BOOM! Lightning touched down near the group, followed by a deafening roar of thunder and a massive deluge. An ashen, smoking crater could be seen where the lightning struck. The sudden flash made Tesla stumble and fall into the rapidly muddying path, his precious bag spilling its contents, a radio device crackle loudly on. A stunned corgi sat unblinking and speechless, trembling in the muck as the lightning flashed elsewhere and thunder began to fill the area.
~~~

Mercury rolled onto his back and sat up holding his head, "Y-yeah... I'm okay, just clumsy." he said, brushing bits of brush from his fur, stopping at his knee with a whine, "Or maybe I've got a few scrapes, Hehe..." the cat chuckled and stood up in a wobbly sort of way. "So it's just ov-" Mercury was interrupted by a bright flash and a loud cracking noise in the distance and was further silenced by a sudden downpour. The cat was still for just a moment before he finally realized the situation, quickly hugging his bag to his tummy to protect it from the rain, "Come on!" he hissed, pulling Travis down the path just as fast as he could, not stopping to enjoy his occasional stumbles and trip-ups

((A decision was made to spice this up!))
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke looked up to the sudden, and unexpected downpour.

Well fudge! This'll ruin it for the pets! Luke thought.

"Guys! Under the trees!" Luke said, then he pulled Tesla up, "You all right bud?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CRACKLE-BOOM!!!!

WhInnnnie!! Moonbeam shouts, pinning his ears back at the sudden lightning strike.. he haven't even scenting rain on the breeze..
The Equine bolts at the sudden display of natures power, dragging the wolf along as long as Doc continues to hold onto his halter..

Over the fallen tree, and through the briars, the spooked equine goes~
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Moonbeam!" Zanna yelled and bolted after the runaway horse. Mostly because she didn't want to lose the horse out in the forest, partly because she saw it was dragging one of her friends with it, and partly because swift moving objects catch her attention.
She was able to keep them in sight until the horse made its jump over the tree, disappearing into the dark forest on the other side.
"Come back!" The husky called, hoisting herself onto the trunk into a sitting position.
"We haven't even made it to camp ye- Aww man it's rainning..."

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla jerked momentarily and then stood, still shaking, and blinked, "Uh... I don't think so..." The corgi said slowly as he waved a paw in front of his face, "Y-yeah, no. Definitely not okay... I am pretty much blind right now." Tesla continued to hold onto Luke's paw, " Hehe... Could you direct me towards the trees?" he mumbles, looking around idly
Last edited by Esper on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh, yeah, right this way buddy," Luke said, directing him towards the nearest trees on the path. He placed his paw directly on a decent sized tree.

"There you are," Luke said, stepping back, "And I wouldn't worry. I'm pretty sure that lightning brightness is only temporary."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna trudged over to the two a few minutes later, sitting down against the trunk.
"It's raining...". She pointed out, crossing her arms.
"And Doc's hogging the horse."

Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Esper wrote: Mercury rolled onto his back and sat up holding his head, "Y-yeah... I'm okay, just clumsy." he said, brushing bits of brush from his fur, stopping at his knee with a whine, "Or maybe I've got a few scrapes, Hehe..." the cat chuckled and stood up in a wobbly sort of way. "So it's just ov-" Mercury was interrupted by a bright flash and a loud cracking noise in the distance and was further silenced by a sudden downpour. The cat was still for just a moment before he finally realized the situation, quickly hugging his bag to his tummy to protect it from the rain, "Come on!" he hissed, pulling Travis down the path just as fast as he could, not stopping to enjoy his occasional stumbles and trip-ups.
"Well, let's try to be a little more careful, okay?" she suggested, crossing her arms with a grin.

Then, all quite suddenly, a naturally-sounding loud crackle had spontaneously erupted from a distance, causing her to cringe in surprise just as every strand of her pelt abruptly stood up in immediate reaction. Also unexpected, it didn't take long for the rain to step in, considering that everything's happening quite so fast.

"W-what, hey!" she initially protested, a natural, recurring reflex toward the unexpected, as Mercury tugged at her beside his trail.

Despite her slight trifling unease at this, she knew that it was the best course of action to take considering the hasty storm. Her scent became partially limited due to the severity of the rain. According, she began to rely on her sight, cautiously supervising over her footing and frontal view with one paw clutching the borrowed Gatsby cap down, leveling with her temple.

If not for this sudden shift of events, she would've forgotten the discomfort of trudging through muddy slopes brimming with brambles and fallen branches. All of which that was blanketed by the alluring serenity of the woodlands, now discarded, that previously caught Travis off guard. The very same notion that had waned her sharp senses.

Dashing downward through the hiking trail, she questioned the distance that ran between them, and the nearest open-air pavilion.

"Mercury," she called out, insisting on stopping in their tracks as her speed decreased. "Hold on!"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

One second Doc was leading the group to the campsite then the next the world felt like it was about to end with rain and lightning! Doc didn't think much of it as he was used to rain and such but he wasn't ready for Moonbeam to bolt as he was still grasping (entangled) Moonbeams reins and when he went off, so did Doc. For the first surprising moments Doc was skidding on the ground trying to keep pace yelling through the storm
"Moonbeam! Stop!!!"
Doc finally and remarkably caught a holding on a fallen log and was able to throw himself onto Moonbeams back, firstly lying over him but after a moment of strenuous adjusting he was riding Moonebeam like one of the humans. Doc was pulling as hard as he could witht he reins but without seeing it through the rain and lightning and chaos a low branch caught him in the face causing him to black out on the horse.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Was she serious? Luke thought. He paused a moment before saying anything. Then, after thinking about it for a minute, he finally had an idea.

"Look, we need to go look for him and Moonbeam," Luke said, "That horse was right at the lightning strike and took off with Doc. And besides, who cares about a little rain. I just hope Doc isn't hurt or anything."

ooc: I'll be closing Luke out with these last couple posts.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla clung to the tree, "Hold up. Moonbeam ran away with doc?" He shimmied himself to the ground, "I mean that makes sense and all, just how are we gonna find them?" the blinded little dog asked, "And how're we gonna build camp? Even if we get there before dark..." Tesla gingerly patted around the ground, looking for any of his gadgets that may have made their way over
((Okay then, don't worry))
~~~
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, the finding should be pretty easy. I know it's me saying that, but. It's been raining pretty heavily and the horse moving that fast is bound to leave some deep tracks," Luke said. He quickly scanned the ground. Then he snapped off a small limb of a nearby tree and handed it to Tesla.

"Maybe this stick'll help ya," he said.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Moonbeam! Stop!!!"
Doc finally and remarkably caught a holding on a fallen log and was able to throw himself onto Moonbeams back, firstly lying over him but after a moment of strenuous adjusting he was riding Moonebeam like one of the humans. Doc was pulling as hard as he could witht he reins but without seeing it through the rain and lightning and chaos a low branch caught him in the face causing him to black out on the horse.

Moonbeam skitters to a stop, sending a spray of mud flying, as the wolf pulls back on the reins.
Panting wide eyed, catching his breath.. before looking back to see why his rider is not giving him any further commands?
gee how can you sleep in a rain like this?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The rain seemed to let up some and the cougar looked up, hopeful it might stop altogether. As he did so, he noticed 5 shapes on the horizon. He didn't know what they were, but they were closing in fast. They were making a buzzing chopping noise as they came. He found himself strangely unafraid though. He realized that he'd heard about these flying machines from before. They were quite large though, with two spinning blades apiece. He then noticed a couple small sized shipping containers attached to two of them.

Two of the helicopters veered off to the right. A gunshot could be heard and Luke cringed. He watched the crate and a squad of men drop down beneath the trees. Then the second helicopter with the container hovered over him. He wasn't afraid. More or less so he was sad. He didn't know what was going to happen once he was in the container, or where they were taking him. He knew he only had a little time left. He rubbed Tesla's head just one more time.

"Um, looks like I'm going somewhere," Luke said, "Without a choice it seems. Good bye guys. I'm pretty sure I'll be all right though."

Then the gunshot could be heard and Luke let the dart hit him. There was little he could have done anyways. The container was let down near his body. And a squad of men with guns lifted him into the container, and shut the front door like a large carrier. The men didn't speak, address the pets, or explain themselves in any manor. The simply hooked the container back up to it's ropes, got on there ropes, and were lifted up to the sky. The flight group then began making it's way to the west. And the rain picked up again.

OOC: The end of Luke Argo in Richmond Acres.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla whipped his head around as the noise surrounded him, "Woah..." he jolted at the gunshot and knelt down to protect himself, "Man that sucks... I hope we see- or hear- from you again..." Tesla mumbled sadly as Luke was carried away, clutching his new stick.
```

Mercury dragged himself to a stop, "What?" He hissed curtly, backing under a tree and keeping his bag pressed to his belly to keep it dry under the downpour, "Why are we stopping?" He half whined as water still drizzled onto his curled back, pressing the bag closer to himself and glaring around his environment
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

As her words managed to reach Mercury, amidst the dreary rain and clamoring, Travis paused. Never had she expected Mercury to react in such a manner, which took her completely by surprise. Initially raising a brow with an inquisitive look, she later dropped this expression, and instead exchanged him a sullen glance. Considering that it was pouring down rather hard on the two of them, and that the rain had slightly cut down visibility, it was only natural, after all, to get riled up. Especially if you're carrying something invaluable and, well, something that isn't very water proof.

Nonetheless, she was surprised, and slightly apprehensive. Aware that her efforts to stop dead in their tracks - right in the middle of getting soaked - would cause her to be at fault should any of his items get damaged, she knew that there was no better way of saying it. At this point, however, she didn't care if she appeared vexatious. Silence and ignorance would not best her efforts.

"Here."

She first returned him the cap that she borrowed much earlier, then continued.

"I'm already soaked, and I'm not really carrying anything that I would miss terribly... but you're a different story. So you'll at least need it more than I will."

Appeasement. That's exactly what she needed before driving it straight home. She could only presume that this will probably infuriate Mercury, but, again, she had no other way of putting it out there, so providing some kind of leverage, beforehand, would only minimize the odds of throwing a tantrum. Minimally.

"Also," Travis began, reluctantly, with the sternness and callousness of her gaze returning to only rid her of the slight pang of anxiety and worry, which dwelled deep in her stomach, but her tone was weary and monotonously dull.

"We're going the wrong way."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc remained knocked out, a slight drizzle of crimson leaking from his snout. He had fallen forward over Moonbeams mane. Slightly groaning in pain but unresponsive to the rain or Moonbeams question.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc remained knocked out, a slight drizzle of crimson leaking from his snout. He had fallen forward over Moonbeams mane. Slightly groaning in pain but unresponsive to the rain or Moonbeams question.

Moonbeam trots under a grouping of pine trees, getting out of most of the storms fury..
Shaking the water from his ears, while maintaining his rider on his back.. As he has always been trained to do.
Leaning to to graze at the wet grassy salad, might as well have a snax while he is sleeping..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna walked over and stood next to Tesla, waving as she watched the helicopter disappear. Her ears twitched as it started to rain again.
"Hmm..." She thouht to herself. If this was that camping was, she didn't what all the hype was about. And it looked a lot easier to do on TV.
"Think we should start trying to find Moonbeam now?" She asked, looking over to Tesla.
"That's a really cool walking stick!"

Ref Ref!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Suddenly, a squeaky chittering yell comes out of the pine trees above Moonbeam and Doc, and a sound of breaking wood, and a ball of reddish fur flies by a couple of meters over them, swings back, and pivots back and forth like a pendulum in ever-decreasing arcs until it resolves itself into a pine marten hanging by two legs and one arm to the end of a long broken branch, the other holding desperately to the strap of a bright green messenger bag.

"Oh, snake.. uh... litter." Pause. Shaking head. He stretches, but can't quite reach the wolf sprawled across the stallion's back."Hi! Um. Can you give me a hand do... oh... wow... you don't look so good..."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

From a distance stood a small corgi wondering where all the sounds were coming from. He decided walk through the forest even though he still is clueless of what lies inside of it. He had just recently moved to his new home, and when he heard the gunshots he was curious and scared of what probably happened.

"I wonder whats going on..." He pulls out a pair of binoculars from his satchel; as he climbs the nearest tree.

He then sees a wolf on a horse and a pine marten hanging from a branch, but something wasn't right...

"I should probably search around for somethings to help that wolf and get that marten down from the branch." He said to himself as he climbed down.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Suddenly, a squeaky chittering yell comes out of the pine trees above Moonbeam and Doc, and a sound of breaking wood, and a ball of reddish fur flies by a couple of meters over them, swings back, and pivots back and forth like a pendulum in ever-decreasing arcs until it resolves itself into a pine marten hanging by two legs and one arm to the end of a long broken branch, the other holding desperately to the strap of a bright green messenger bag.

"Oh, snake.. uh... litter." Pause. Shaking head. He stretches, but can't quite reach the wolf sprawled across the stallion's back."Hi! Um. Can you give me a hand do... oh... wow... you don't look so good..."

Moonbeam jerks his head up quick, SNAKE?!!!
He stomps the ground, nearby sticks, and anything else remotely snake looking like.. stomp stomp stomp!!

Moonbeam tilts his head off to the side..
I feel fine and dandy, just like cotton candy!..
Prancing over with his head raised like a ladder to the flaying critter up in the tree.
Hows it hanging, critter?
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon was out of sorts: between the wet fur and the bruises from wet branches, the last thing he was ready for was dealing with was some clueless four-legger.

"Not you, you d... daft grass-eater. The guy on your back! Quit jumping around like a mad thing, you'll throw him and probably do him in for good this time. Now hold still and don't freak out, I'm going to jump down on your back."

The big weasel (well, big for a weasel anyway, about as tall as a raccoon) makes good on his promise and leaps over the injured wolf to land on Moonbeam's back... the branch, released, bounces up and drops another load of water and wet pine needles over the trio.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Uh....... excuse me....?"

From behind a tree, Koa shows himself after contemplating about helping the group.

"Uh... I...uh...couldn't help but notice there is a injured person in your group, and I was lucky enough that this forest had the herbs I needed to treat him. "

He slowly walks up to the group, while flinching at every noise he hears as he walks.

"My...n...name is Koa. Do you mind if I take a look at him?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon spins around, chittering in annoyance, what's going on today... helicopters, sudden thunderstorms, idiot horses, and dogs hiding in the bushes.

"Herbs? Holey moley, pup! He's unconscious, and you haven't had a look at him yet, how do you have any idea what's wrong?"

The rusty weasel peers closer, scrambling surefooted over the stallion's back.

"He's bleeding, may have concussion. Good thing he's on this four-legged ambulance, we won't have to move him. How are you at handling horses? We need to get him to the clinic, my family will know what to do about him, and you look bigger and stronger than me. Take this lead.."

He tosses the tangled ropes down to the corgi.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

koa ties the ropes around the horse and the wolf.

"I didn't say I can treat him to the point of good health; these herbs and the supplies in my satchel are for emergency treatment only. He will still need proper care. I'm just trying to keep it from getting worse, but if we are going; we need to hurry.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon perches behind Doc, trying to come up with something to say that doesn't involve ranting about alternative medicines, and thinking of what his "dad" would say if he let some witch-doctor treat a concussion with bark and roots.

"Um, anyway, my name's Cin... Sixtoes Walton, I work at the Walton's animal clinic. We want to head back towards town, there's a path just down there..."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc was still unconscious but as Moonbeam buck he went with him getting slightly tossed around but luckily staying in the same position but as pine needles and water fell on him he groaned slightly, not fully conscious but the commotion behind him was enough to somewhat wake him for a short moment.

"W-What is going on? M-Moonbeam di-did you f-find the others?"
buts that all he could push out as his vision faded again and he slipped back into his unconscious state for the moment
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla scratched his head and swung his stick across the ground, "Yeah, that sounds like a thing we should be doing..." he mumbled in Zanna's direction.
```

Mercury heaved a still agitated sigh and held up his hand, "You... You don't have to give it back. It will do me no more good than you, besides, it looks better on you than on me." he was still slightly bristling , still hunched over his bag his whiskers twitched and his tail flicked back and forth, but Mercury was taking deep breaths, trying to keep his frenzied panic in check. Then Mercury got the news and deflated, "Oh I give up," he sank to the ground against the tree, "If my notebook isn't ruined, running in the rain will do the job nicely. I'm cold, I'm wet, and I'm tired." he curled up, "And hey, it's still pretty dry under here, it's even kind of a pretty scene too. Maybe we can have out cliff-side date under a tree in the middle of a path? How's that?" He smiled wryly, regaining some of his humor
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Cinnamon was out of sorts: between the wet fur and the bruises from wet branches, the last thing he was ready for was dealing with was some clueless four-legger.

"Not you, you d... daft grass-eater. The guy on your back! Quit jumping around like a mad thing, you'll throw him and probably do him in for good this time. Now hold still and don't freak out, I'm going to jump down on your back."
Wow, you talks just like human owners do!! An i'll have you know, i haven't thrown a rider since they said the next time it happened, they was going to.. umm I haven't lost a rider since i was a colt..
Argent wrote:The big weasel (well, big for a weasel anyway, about as tall as a raccoon) makes good on his promise and leaps over the injured wolf to land on Moonbeam's back... the branch, released, bounces up and drops another load of water and wet pine needles over the trio.

Offfs! as the wet wasclly weasel lands heavily upon his broad back.
Shakes his head and mane, spraying the water from it.

Koa? why did you change your name from tesla?
Moonbeam ponders a minute..
How in the hay, did you catch up with us?? You couldn't keep up when we were just walkin's.
Argent wrote:Cinnamon spins around, chittering in annoyance, what's going on today... helicopters, sudden thunderstorms, idiot horses, and dogs hiding in the bushes.

"Herbs? Holey moley, pup! He's unconscious, and you haven't had a look at him yet, how do you have any idea what's wrong?"

The rusty weasel peers closer, scrambling surefooted over the stallion's back.

"He's bleeding, may have concussion. Good thing he's on this four-legged ambulance, we won't have to move him. How are you at handling horses? We need to get him to the clinic, my family will know what to do about him, and you look bigger and stronger than me. Take this lead.."

Does this mean i have to make the WeeeOOOOO WeeeOOOOO sound??Moonbeam asks.
Argent wrote:"Um, anyway, my name's Cin... Sixtoes Walton, I work at the Walton's animal clinic. We want to head back towards town, there's a path just down there..."

So that is where you learn'd to talks to livestock like that... Umm Do we really have to go to an Animal clinic? those places are always trouble for us livestock.. Flattening down his ears, as the other tesla corgi, takes ahold of his lead, leading him and the party down the path of doom!! if it leads to the animal clinic....
Marine Fox wrote:Doc was still unconscious but as Moonbeam buck he went with him getting slightly tossed around but luckily staying in the same position but as pine needles and water fell on him he groaned slightly, not fully conscious but the commotion behind him was enough to somewhat wake him for a short moment.

"W-What is going on? M-Moonbeam di-did you f-find the others?"
buts that all he could push out as his vision faded again and he slipped back into his unconscious state for the moment

Oh your awake! I found another Tesla so far!!!