HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"That she has, that she has," Benjamin said to Lance, "And we're very grateful of it you can be sure." Then Nora turned to Rikki.

"Oh really dear? And how did you make things difficult on him?" She asked with a grin, "In truth, I was beginning to think nobody could."

Mitch rolled his eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aware of what was going on, but still a little groggy, Borues tried to say something to Pain.

"Purrshaps, wesch, purrshaps weshudds," Borues licked his lips a couple times, "purrshapes, wesshudd justssswaitsh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The poor ferret was stammering for an aswer that could sound humorous and not offensive... "I, uh, ah,..."
"She started teasing him, wooing, playing the complete 'I-want-you-for-the-love-army' act," Valiant offered.
"You will burn in the pits," the black ferret said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded.

"I was nervous at first, cause I did like her," Mitch said, "But also, she wasn't a panda. Whitch, is bad. But I decided to give it a try any way."

"Oh really," Nora said, "Do pray tell what changed your mind?"

Mitch sighed.

"I couldn't stop thinking about her," he said.

"Well it obviously worked my dear," Nora said to Rikki, "He seems quite taken with you."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Honest, ma'am, I rarely met someone so worried for his clan's sake. You must be proud of him."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:he hissed quietly and began digging silently
It took him some time, but Pain managed to dig a small hole - just enough to squeeze through and so he did. Once outside, the cat looked around carefully - there was no one else around, which was perfect for him. Pain went for his own backpack and after a quick search, took out a small vial with crimson red liquid in it and a flame sign on it. That lazy bear he had to rescue would probably prefer to be a prisoner after what he was planning, but quick rescue requires quick actions. He took some of the sleeper-balls as well. The cat took some kind of cloth on the way.
Pain squeezed back through the hole and headed right for the bear.
"Don't hate me!" he said, then opened the bears mouth and poured half of the liquid in it "It's specially brewed extremely hot sauce. The full dose can kill ya. Have a nice wake up!" the cat said and stepped back.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

At first the bear just looked at Pain with a dumb expression. Then.

Borues began uttering a few, choice, words. And coughing.

"COUGH COUGH HACK COUGH YOU LITTLE COUGH COUGH COUGH HACK YOU LITTLE COUGH YOU YOU YOU!!" Boures hollared. Then in a rage, his fist went for the nearest thing that was, not Pain. The door.

*KRACK!!!*

The door shattered under the bears might but didn't give away that easy. The logs jostled but held. He battered the door for a few more minutes, shouting all the way. In the end, the door was mostly in pieces. And Borues stood in front of it panting heavy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honestly we are my dear," Nora said, "Sometimes I had to beg him to leave the village for something in town."

"Mom! You didn't have to beg," Mitch said. Nora simply looked at him.

"I can show you a written record from the chronicler if you want evidence contrary wise," Benjamin said to Rikki. Mitch facepawed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki tilted her head toward the red panda. "Oh, really? I'd *love* to read that, Sir. You know, the way he spoke about traditions, about you being very...well, traditional about these things, I always thought he'd end up asking me to move to your village."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Cough," Mitch faked, and then looked around.

"Just give him time dear, I'm sure he'll ask you eventually," Nora said.

"Speaking of," Benjamin said, "Mr. Leone, how long do you intend on living here?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The air was filling up with the most delicious aromas. Elio said, "As long as we want, I guess: we were looking for a place just like this. And we are quite motivated to stay now that our beloved kids found love. Family is the most important thing for a couple of old Italians like us, Sir."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Benjamin smiled.

"Then I am content," he said, "And once your family I'll definitely let you have a look at it." He said to Rikki with a grin.

Mitch caught scent of the food of course.

"Oh that is lovely," Mitch said, "Say Lance, when we checking out those caves?"

Nora looked at Rikki and tilted her head towards Mitch.

"Why don't you make yourself more comfortable dear?" She said. <--ooc: ignore if she's not somewhere already
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:At first the bear just looked at Pain with a dumb expression. Then.

Borues began uttering a few, choice, words. And coughing.

"COUGH COUGH HACK COUGH YOU LITTLE COUGH COUGH COUGH HACK YOU LITTLE COUGH YOU YOU YOU!!" Boures hollared. Then in a rage, his fist went for the nearest thing that was, not Pain. The door.

*KRACK!!!*

The door shattered under the bears might but didn't give away that easy. The logs jostled but held. He battered the door for a few more minutes, shouting all the way. In the end, the door was mostly in pieces. And Borues stood in front of it panting heavy.
Pain clapped a few times "Bravo! Well done!" he said "You spared me the trouble of getting you out of the room myself. Can you find your way out of here on your own?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues rubbed his forehead.

"Yes!" Borues said, "But when I said wait, I meant wait! Now how, may I ask you, are you planning to go through a guantlet of wake and alert critters!? We're lucky a guard or two isn't rushing down the corridor!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:Benjamin smiled.

"Then I am content," he said, "And once your family I'll definitely let you have a look at it." He said to Rikki with a grin.

Mitch caught scent of the food of course.

"Oh that is lovely," Mitch said, "Say Lance, when we checking out those caves?"

Nora looked at Rikki and tilted her head towards Mitch.

"Why don't you make yourself more comfortable dear?" She said. <--ooc: ignore if she's not somewhere already
"I was thinking tomorrow would be good maybe in the early afternoon. So we can use the morning to get ready." Lance said looking over the group. "I can't wait to finally see what is under that church. Its been far to long since we last tried to explore it." Lance said as a smile crept up on his face.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh, that must've been something," Mitch said, "What happened?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Borues rubbed his forehead.

"Yes!" Borues said, "But when I said wait, I meant wait! Now how, may I ask you, are you planning to go through a guantlet of wake and alert critters!? We're lucky a guard or two isn't rushing down the corridor!"
"Don't you worry your big head with that." Pain said "I have a personal quarrel with them for the humiliation they brought upon me when we lost that fight!" the cat headed for his backpack "You just make sure to continue on your way... and don't look back...for your own sake." The cat finished as he reached his backpack, opened it and pulled some back rags out of it. In a matter of minute the simple back rags became a ninja costume, perfectly fitting the Nebelung cat
"Hurry! I will make them pay!" he pulled out a small leather sash and three pipes, which he connected into a bigger one and loaded the sash with small darts, putting the backpack on his back.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues sighed.

"Pain, think for a moment," Borues said, not moving, "There is a reason there aren't guards coming down the halls right now. And if we wait just a little while longer, we won't have to worry about any of these creatures. They are all almost drunk on sake'. And in a little bit, they will all be fast asleep." He said with a grin.
The Moon Howler

"Oh, but I want them awake." Pain said "No point in HG-bombs if they're asleep. I wanna see the terror and the fear in their eyes." he said, pulling a small cannister-like object out of his backpack. "This baby along with some fire-crackers will make a worthy show to watch, you however will be caught by the gas *again* if you don't get out here fast!"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues grinned.

"Then keep up," he said, and in a single move, he barrelled out the door, and down the hall, and was making his way around a turn. The turn headed up to some concrete stairs that lead to the ground floor (the ground floor, or first floor, where the entrance is).

ooc: I'm specifying because I'm aware that the British and others use a different floor system.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"Eh heh, that must've been something," Mitch said, "What happened?"
Lance shook his head and smirked "Nothing much really, we were almost there then from what I remember people started arguing and then a bunch had to do other things so we split up and went home. It was kind of a disaster really." Lance said shifting in his seat a bit. "But this time we will explore it no matter what. I mean imagine if we had explored it when we originally wanted we would have found that cave system a long time ago." Lance said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's mouth dropped in dissapointment.

"Are you kidding?!" Mitch said.

"Man, that sucks, well, like it or not, I'd be going any way," Mitch said, "That building is technically in our territory and a cause for concern. May as well do something fun on your own then be forced to do it later when you don't want to. Right dad?"

Benjamin nodded.

"That's right," he said, "How big of a group did you have Lance?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I'm not all that familiar with what there is to do here," Jessica replied.
Ian, who had practically inhaled his first slice of pizza grabbed another as he talked, "I'm in the same boat. I didn't have a ton of time to look around yesterday.
"Well, there's the arcade, the movies, the mall, the woods, we've been to the park," Archy said, counting off the nearby things, "and there's some stuff at my house we could play with."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

razgriz wrote:"Well, there's the arcade, the movies, the mall, the woods, we've been to the park," Archy said, counting off the nearby things, "and there's some stuff at my house we could play with."
"What kind of stores does the mall have?" Jessica asked. "I've been to a few that were just clothes and closed down toy stores."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Well, there's the arcade, the movies, the mall, the woods, we've been to the park," Archy said, counting off the nearby things, "and there's some stuff at my house we could play with."
"What kind of stores does the mall have?" Jessica asked. "I've been to a few that were just clothes and closed down toy stores."
"I wouldn't mind some shopping. Dad just gave me my allowance so I have some money to burn. But if you guys don't mind I'd also like to check the woods out before the day's over.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Typical stuff, sports store, clothes, toys, books, electronics, games," Archy said, listing all the common things. "We should get there by bike, it'll make it easier and I feel like really moving fast."

(OOC: I'm not actually sure if we have a mall on the map... we do now though!)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I don't actually own a bike. I can ride one fine if you have an extra, but I usually prefer to take things slow," Jess explained.
"and I'd be fine with going to the woods after shopping. Or before, considering the woods are safer in the daylight."
(OOC: checked Leaf's map, there is a mall.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Yeah I don't think I have a bike, my dad does but I doubt I'd be able to reach the pedals."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well, that throws a damper on things" Archy said, leaning back as he ate another piece of pizza. "Uh, Nate?"

"I have a bike and a scooter... if you have an old bike, maybe?" the cat said sitting there.

"I might? Shall we stop at my house and see? We can head for the woods and then the mall," the dog said, working out a plan.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Borues grinned.

"Then keep up," he said, and in a single move, he barrelled out the door, and down the hall, and was making his way around a turn. The turn headed up to some concrete stairs that lead to the ground floor (the ground floor, or first floor, where the entrance is).

ooc: I'm specifying because I'm aware that the British and others use a different floor system.
Pain shook his head after the bear "No, I have other business to attend to!" he mumbled under his nose and rushed after him, quickly changing direction once he got outside. The cat climbed on top of the house and pulled a slingshot, a few firecrackers, a small lighter and the HG-Bomb* out of his backpack (which pretty much empties it from large objects).
The cat lighted some crackers and thanks to the slingshot shot them to various parts of the village without giving out his position.

The first shot of firecrackers however was planned with short fuse, causing them to unleash their potential and focusing the attention of the villagers there. This gave Pain the opportunity to activate the HG-Bomb and to shoot it in the fire without anyone noticing and put everything left in his backpack. With this his plan was finished and the cat quickly made his exit through the rooftops and into the forest. There from a safe and undetectable distance, he used a small monocle to witness the situation.

~~~~~~

Back in the village, the bomb slowly began to unleash the gas after a crack or two of it's shell. No one was suspecting the foul mixture spreading through the village, nor what would happen next, when the rest of the firecrackers go 'boom'.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Which, as it turns out, was complete and utter chaos. When the first fire cracker set went off, those sober, still awake, with weapons, did the only logical thing. They fired at it. Or in it's general direction. More and more pandas woke and fired until all 36 pandas were awake and yelling and firing amidst the noise! Some of the pandas ran to the central building. Only to be run into by Borues! He barreled through them, knocking some of them down in the process.

Luckily for him, most of them were drunk and had very bad aim. So Borues got clean away to the gate as the last of the fire crackers went off.

That's when a fire in one of the tree houses close to the gate began.

Borues was about half way down the path when he stopped as he smelt the smoke. He turned around to see where it'd come from.

What, did you do Pain? Borues thought as the flames got bigger and more panick ensued.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Back at Leone's house, Valiant's and Rikki's cell rang.
Puzzled, the Italian wolfdog produced his own phone. "Valiant speaking..." his eyes widened in choc. "What?! Bombs? A fire?!" his eyes went to the red panda chieftain.
Rikki looked at Mitch with equal fear.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's eyes went wide open.

Bombs and a fire? He thought. You could see the panic instantly on his face.

It's them! They found us! What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? How? He thought in a panic. Those same thoughts tumbling over in his mind.

Benjamin and Nora just froze for a moment.

"What's going on!? Who's on the line? Is anyone injured?" Bemjamin said, standing in his chair. Not knowing what to do for the moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pandas meanwhile, were doing their level best to keep the flames under control. The house was a total loss of course, and would need to be rebuilt, but now their concern was the other houses, the forest, and trying to keep the fire contained. Some almost instantly had grabbed barrels and rushed to the lake, and were already headed back.

Borues watched the chaos with interest. The house was closest to the gate, closest to the forest. And hoping for the forest didn't catch was his main concern. He was hesitant to go help at first. He decided to see how the pandas did.
The Moon Howler

Satisfied from the chaos, fear and panic he caused, Pain climbed on the closest treetop and to his delight he saw his target - light from a human settlement not that far away. From there he could even call for resupply, but mainly, he could continue his hunt.
A second later, the cat began to jump through the treetops in the night, heading for the only possible location where he could make a decent hiding - the human settlement.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant closed the phone. "The watch I had organized: they reported a bomb and...firecrackers going off, followed by smoke, fire and gunfire from the red pandas. One house was burnt, not the chieftain's. The fire is threatening to spread but your tribe is already working on it."
Rikki was already instructing the firefighters about the nature of emergency and coordinates. "Papà," she said to Elio once the phone was flipped shut
Elio nodded. "I'll get the SUV. Come with me, everyone. Lance, you with us?"

(ooc - assuming that Lance is calling his mom by now)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"Well, that throws a damper on things" Archy said, leaning back as he ate another piece of pizza. "Uh, Nate?"

"I have a bike and a scooter... if you have an old bike, maybe?" the cat said sitting there.

"I might? Shall we stop at my house and see? We can head for the woods and then the mall," the dog said, working out a plan.
"That sounds good to me," Jessica replied after finishing her second slice of pizza.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Sounds good to me.", Ian mumbled through a mouth full of pizza.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yay!" Archy said, pushing against Nate to get out of the booth. He was ready to run!

"Cool it! We have PIZZA! left" the cat said, blocking the dog's escape attempt and attacking more of the food.

OOC: Note: Nate is a vacuum cleaner with fur when it comes to food. He basically inhales his food.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Valiant closed the phone. "The watch I had organized: they reported a bomb and...firecrackers going off, followed by smoke, fire and gunfire from the red pandas. One house was burnt, not the chieftain's. The fire is threatening to spread but your tribe is already working on it."
Rikki was already instructing the firefighters about the nature of emergency and coordinates. "Papà," she said to Elio once the phone was flipped shut
Elio nodded. "I'll get the SUV. Come with me, everyone. Lance, you with us?"

(ooc - assuming that Lance is calling his mom by now)

Lance closed his phone and nodded "Of course, my mom is already on her way with the Fire Department and some AC officers." He said getting out of his chair and heading for the door.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"We should tell your mom that we'll be late for dinner," Mitch said to Rikki, his fear lasting only a momoent.

"I'll do that," Nora said, heading to the kitchen.

"It's best you stay here as well," Benjamin said. Nora looked at him for a moment, then nodded.

"Did you guys come alone?" Mitch asked his dad.

"No, we brought two honor guards to watch the path," he said, "I'll get them." He headed out the back to retreive his pandas.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile the pandas were still struggling. One pair had almost brought a sake barrel full of water to the blaze and then dropped it. They hurried back to the lake to refill. Though now the goal was not to save the house, but to stop fire to prevent the other houses (and the rest of the forest) from catching fire. When a second pair stumbled, that's when Borues acted.

He quickly made his way to the line, grabbed the nearest barrel, and hurled it at the house.

"You helping bear?!" One asked him, surprised.

"I don't want a forest fire, thank you," he said, grabbing a second barrel. Accepting the bear's help, pandas then made a line of barrels from the lake to the bear. Then the tree creaked loudly, and even Borues backed up, watching it to see what it would do.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The Fire Trucks and AC vans pulled up to the side of the road nearest to the forest. They could see the fire about 100 feet ahead of them it wasn't big yet but it could easily get there. "All right everyone help the Fire Fighters get some water from the lake and put out this fire." Jenny said as she rushed into the woods.

(OOC: this is likely going to be nothing at all like what would happen IRL but I don't have any clue what would actually happen here)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Elio grabbed the keys from a box hanging by the wall. "Gentlefurs, let's go!"
Rikki squeezed Mitch's arm. "I'm sure it's not *them*", she whispered to him.