HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Blood's head tilted as he watched Viking excitedly run out the door, after so naïvely making his claim to be ‘just like him’.

The big shepherd sighed through his patched up nose. There was no way he could teach that kid anything before he shook him of that crazy idea of ripping up stray dogs...

Suddenly Viking didn’t seem all that different from those rough little puppies back home who only wanted to learn how to fight. Of course Eva went out of her way to explain to him why her dog was acting so amped up. But it was already evident what she meant. She was making him responsible for her kid pet.

Blood took the card and tucked it under his collar. “I’ll take care of him. Thanks again.” He simply stated before heading out after Viking.

Now they just had to find Rav, wherever he was. Blood thought it best he clarified just what Viking was in for before he ran his mouth about some big, bad, guard dog teaching him to fight. Avoid any misled assumptions ahead of time...

“Viking!” He practically commanded. “Before you run off, we don’t even know where Rav is.” He also didn’t look particularly enthusiastic. “And before you get too excited...there're a few things you need to understand before I show you anything...”
Viking froze as the stern voice of Blood firmly gripped his senses. The sombre expression which accompanied his tone struck a certain fear of what was to come in the puppy. His ears drooped low as the bigger shepherd approached him.

Sipping her last drop of tea, Eva stood up and made her way to the front porch, worried for her little puppy. But she knew that he needed a little drilling from Blood, and only that could make Viking wake up and move on.

Viking shivered as he took in the gradual harshness of Blood. ''Huh?'' Viking whimpered.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep marked were he left off for later and put the book away. he looked at the cd after over hearing what mag said. he then sighed. he pushed it slowly back to mag. then pointed to one of the dogs on the cover that's me... I... was a remixer, a dj, and a techno player for that band with my brother there next to me" Hotep looked down sadly then took a deep breath in to continue".... we broke up months ago and I was thrown into a shelter with this dog tag"he calmed down more then looked at sid to continue"....and then.....well the shelter closed down and a man picked me off the streets and taught me to be a somewhat psychic SO YES SID I AM A PSYCHIC SIDESHOW!! he said yelling at sid. he then walked in a circle and stoped.
he then calmed down a bit more to keep telling the story "after that I was abandoned and lived off the street. I used my abilitys to survive and what I knew... then in Egypt were I got stranded" he looked down at the ground tearing up" a family found me and kept me, they took care of me. and then the house was sold and I haven't seen my brother ever again. Hotep slowly walked over to the wall to lean against it. he then sat on the ground and curled up. He felt like crying but he couldn't.
As the Emo dog curled up into a ball and whined, Sid let out a light groan of annoyance as if he was rolling his eyes behind the glasses. He stepped over and started giving the dog some weak kicks, "Oh c'mon, get up, bad #### happens, there's no use crying about it." He took a hold of Hotep's arm and gave a pull, trying to pull him to his feet, "C'mon, did you wanna get to know me for real or what?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep felt his arm being tugged he moved his head slightly then quickly stood up and punched sid in the face through a gap he quickly found between his arms and his paws, in anger "im not one to take insults on "being a psychic sideshow" unless I can keep myself calm, don't do it again. and yes I thought youd be real, im new to the town so im trying to get to know everyone here" he said putting his paws behind his back and shifting his weight back and forth. his focus now on sid if they both were to start fighting.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus became vaguely alarmed when the dog laid down all sad, curled up into a ball on the ground. He didn't know if the dog was okay, or if he was just sleepy, or if something was seriously wrong. He'd said something about his brother...? And something about being on the streets...? Magnus hadn't quite caught it all. It wasn't that he hadn't been paying attention... more like all of what Hotep had said had come out and kinda surprised Magnus. And before he could sort through it, Sid started kicking the dog, and that alarmed the Dane even more. And then the dog popped up and hit at Sid's face. Like, just hit at him. Magnus wasn't sure if he actually got Sid, or if he hadn't.

But he felt a rumble of some sort of emotion roll through his chest, and he realized it'd come out as a low, warning growl. He put one paw on each of the smaller animals and pushed them gently apart, being careful not to knock them over on accident. Still. He didn't know what had just happened. But whatever it was... "No." He said it in the tone that his father had normally reserved for him when he thought Mag was being bad, back when his dad used to talk and yell. It was a mean voice and Mag didn't like using it, but it had always got his attention. "No fighting. I-- I don't know why you're both-- I don't know what just happened-- But no. Please, no." He looked from Sid to the new dog, Hotep, sternly. He turned his face towards Sid. "Are you okay? I hope he didn't hurt you. But don't try to hurt him. Please." His voice had softened.

Then he looked to Hotep, keeping his paws up to separate them both, focused more on keeping Hotep away from Sid, not the other way around. Because Sid was a good cat, he'd saved Magnus, and he hadn't really been hurting Hotep when he'd kicked him... more like nudging him. But Hotep had gotten mad. And Mag didn't know this dog. Didn't know what he'd do. So it was better just to look at him... And stop him if he tried to hurt Sid again. "Hotep," he said, and the name felt strange in his mouth. It really was a strange name, but he thought it matched the strange dog. "No fighting. Sid didn't mean to make you mad. But you shouldn't try to hurt him. That's bad. How will you ever make friends if you try to hurt people?" The last came out a little exasperated, and he shook his head. He was very stunned by this whole thing. It seemed Hotep was like how Mag's dad used to be... just mad, just ready to do something bad all the time for the littlest reasons. The thought of that made the Dane's ears go back, but he kept his paw firmly on Hotep's chest. Another sound rumbled through his chest, but this one was more of a low, long whine. "Please can we just all get along?"
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Hotep the psychic

Hotep sighed and moved his paws up to his neck nail to nail them moved them down to his abdomen a move of tai chi as he let out a long breath. "ok fine im sorry I just don't take kindly to insults that remind me on how my life was." Hotep said calmer now. he looked to magnus then to sid. "anyways like I said you can have the cd magnus, I don't need it. Its good music if your interested in it. My life was hard before I moved here so I am a bit shadowed by that, I guess"He said after he looked at sid curiously. What was it about him that was so familiar to him....was it the fact that hes I a band? Hotep kept thinking about it
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking froze as the stern voice of Blood firmly gripped his senses. The sombre expression which accompanied his tone struck a certain fear of what was to come in the puppy. His ears drooped low as the bigger shepherd approached him.

Sipping her last drop of tea, Eva stood up and made her way to the front porch, worried for her little puppy. But she knew that he needed a little drilling from Blood, and only that could make Viking wake up and move on.

Viking shivered as he took in the gradual harshness of Blood. ''Huh?'' Viking whimpered.
At least Viking’s disheartened expression meant something. Even if he was intimidated, he’d been far more likely to receive what Blood had to say.

“Keep this in mind, kid. I said I’d show you how to stick up for yourself, but I’m not teaching you how to fight. Got it? Don’t go telling Rav or anyone else otherwise.”

Blood walked in a half Circle around Viking as they kept moving. “Because that’s a responsibility you have to earn.” The big shepherd flicked the tags hanging freely from the collar.

“I’ll help you get stronger, and I’ll show you how to handle aggressors. But don’t get it twisted.” He looked Viking directly in the eyes. “Anyone can learn how to fight, but not everyone is responsible with the means to.”

“Sniffing out and tearing those dogs who hurt you into ribbons would only put you on the level with them. Just another miserable psycho. But if they seek you out...that's a different story...”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Uhm...okay. I'm sorry if I misunderstood sir. '' Viking said, nodding his head. At least Blood got something straightened out with him. He was showing him how to stand up for himself in self-defense, and not becoming a street thug. Viking couldn't visualize himself becoming one anyway. But he needed to understand that, if he were to be given this resource of strength and defense, he needed to know that he must use it for the right things.

Eva was watching from the porch, a little anxious to see how her little puppy would react when this was all being implemented. Somehow, Viking seemed to take it all in without difficulty, but his expression showed a hint of worry and nervousness. Her first instinct was to go down there and give him a hug, but she decided to let nature take it's course. After all, Viking is going to grow up and be a magnificent dog such as Blood, and fend off intruders from her home. It would be much better to toughen him up now than to make him a softie all his life.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Now let’s find Rav. I doubt he went back home...”

As the two pets made their way back towards the park and line of stores, they eventually passed by a few more familiar pets. Only one of which Blood immediately recognized.

It was that giant Great Dane...along with that anise-dealing cat Sid, and another German shepherd he’d never seen before. The last time he saw Rav, he was talking to that Dane. So maybe he could tell them where he went.

By now, Blood had cooled off to a point he wasn’t thoroughly irritated at Magnus’ stupidity. He could approach him without looking any more agitated than usual. More importantly that dumb fox with the cast on his tail was gone. For him Blood still had no patience to spare...

“C’mon, let’s ask them. Ravage was hanging around that Great Dane earlier.”

Blood walked up to the small gathering from Mag’s six O’clock. “Hey!” He piped up to get the big dog’s attention.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky smiled slightly, seeing him and Rav thinking alike. Lucky continued to eat the rest of the liver poppers when he noticed a cat sit in a booth not to far away and he caught the cat's sight focused on their group, Lucky glanced over for a second before seeing it as nothing vital and returned to Rav and Alex. Now that things had somewhat calmed Lucky wanted to know a bit more about today's "scrape" with Blood. Lucky looked over at Rav, peering from under his Boonie cap.

"Say Rav, do you know what was with the other dog, I think his name was Blood? From how you two spoke I assume you knew each other?"

Yes i know Blood, he is the Alpha of are pack! an he is an attack dog like me. Only he is military trained, while i'm civilian contractor trained.
He is pretty much no nonsense, and brooding all the time.. He seriously needs to learn how to lighten up.
If you run afoul of him, just act small and submissive twords him, and groveling alot would help.

Rav grins..

he looks up to see the cat hiding in the menu now, wondering why that part of him was acting so strange?
then wondering why he suddenly was thinking that a cat would be part of him!

maybe i should invite him over.. he accidentally says aloud.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky smiled slightly, seeing him and Rav thinking alike. Lucky continued to eat the rest of the liver poppers when he noticed a cat sit in a booth not to far away and he caught the cat's sight focused on their group, Lucky glanced over for a second before seeing it as nothing vital and returned to Rav and Alex. Now that things had somewhat calmed Lucky wanted to know a bit more about today's "scrape" with Blood. Lucky looked over at Rav, peering from under his Boonie cap.

"Say Rav, do you know what was with the other dog, I think his name was Blood? From how you two spoke I assume you knew each other?"

Yes i know Blood, he is the Alpha of are pack! an he is an attack dog like me. Only he is military trained, while i'm civilian contractor trained.
He is pretty much no nonsense, and brooding all the time.. He seriously needs to learn how to lighten up.
If you run afoul of him, just act small and submissive twords him, and groveling alot would help.

Rav grins..

he looks up to see the cat hiding in the menu now, wondering why that part of him was acting so strange?

Alex tilted his head quizzically, "Who? Someone you know?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:Yes i know Blood, he is the Alpha of are pack! an he is an attack dog like me. Only he is military trained, while i'm civilian contractor trained.

Rav grins..

Lucky looked partially uninterested not very much impressed in a pack or alpha but when he heard Military trained his good ear perked up inside the hat and he became quite a bit more interested.
"Military huh? Well with all due respect i'm not exactly the groveling type heh"

Lucky tried not to kill the mood but really didn't appeal to the idea of acting submissive and inferior to Blood and more importantly he wouldn't grovel to him, but mabey an apology would be in order.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito's ears perked at Rav's statement, taken aback.

He subconsciously set the cafe's menu, from which he pretended to hide behind, on the booth table before him, unveiling his surprised expression -- despite the restrictions that were imposed upon by his tinted sunglasses.

"Now might be a good chance to ask him,"he muttered silently to himself under his breath. Shortly afterwards, he stood up from his seat, albeit reluctantly, and padded toward their table. And, although he definitely didn't show it, he was slightly eager and exuberant to be able to sit with Rav and the other canines. In his book, it beats sitting alone.

"Hey there," he stoically greeted the trio after he stopped before their table. "Mind if I... sat here with you?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep felt his arm being tugged he moved his head slightly then quickly stood up and punched sid in the face through a gap he quickly found between his arms and his paws, in anger "im not one to take insults on "being a psychic sideshow" unless I can keep myself calm, don't do it again. and yes I thought youd be real, im new to the town so im trying to get to know everyone here" he said putting his paws behind his back and shifting his weight back and forth. his focus now on sid if they both were to start fighting.
Sid noticed the swing coming, and barely had time to turn his head out of the way while bringing up an arm to shove the arm aside, "Hey! Chill!" He held up a paw to try and shove Hotep back...
caelei wrote:But he felt a rumble of some sort of emotion roll through his chest, and he realized it'd come out as a low, warning growl. He put one paw on each of the smaller animals and pushed them gently apart, being careful not to knock them over on accident. Still. He didn't know what had just happened. But whatever it was... "No." He said it in the tone that his father had normally reserved for him when he thought Mag was being bad, back when his dad used to talk and yell. It was a mean voice and Mag didn't like using it, but it had always got his attention. "No fighting. I-- I don't know why you're both-- I don't know what just happened-- But no. Please, no." He looked from Sid to the new dog, Hotep, sternly. He turned his face towards Sid. "Are you okay? I hope he didn't hurt you. But don't try to hurt him. Please." His voice had softened.
Sid somehow managed to restrain himself from hitting either Hotep, or Magnus, who's grip he quickly twisted out of, "Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine, " He reached up and checked his glasses, putting them straight on his face again...
Then he looked to Hotep, keeping his paws up to separate them both, focused more on keeping Hotep away from Sid, not the other way around. Because Sid was a good cat, he'd saved Magnus, and he hadn't really been hurting Hotep when he'd kicked him... more like nudging him. But Hotep had gotten mad. And Mag didn't know this dog. Didn't know what he'd do. So it was better just to look at him... And stop him if he tried to hurt Sid again. "Hotep," he said, and the name felt strange in his mouth. It really was a strange name, but he thought it matched the strange dog. "No fighting. Sid didn't mean to make you mad. But you shouldn't try to hurt him. That's bad. How will you ever make friends if you try to hurt people?" The last came out a little exasperated, and he shook his head. He was very stunned by this whole thing. It seemed Hotep was like how Mag's dad used to be... just mad, just ready to do something bad all the time for the littlest reasons. The thought of that made the Dane's ears go back, but he kept his paw firmly on Hotep's chest. Another sound rumbled through his chest, but this one was more of a low, long whine. "Please can we just all get along?"
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep sighed and moved his paws up to his neck nail to nail them moved them down to his abdomen a move of tai chi as he let out a long breath. "ok fine im sorry I just don't take kindly to insults that remind me on how my life was." Hotep said calmer now. he looked to magnus then to sid. "anyways like I said you can have the cd magnus, I don't need it. Its good music if your interested in it. My life was hard before I moved here so I am a bit shadowed by that, I guess"He said after he looked at sid curiously. What was it about him that was so familiar to him....was it the fact that hes in a band? Hotep kept thinking about it
Sid just shook his head, taking on a somewhat apologetic tone of annoyance, "Look kid, everyone's got baggage. Heck, you think I got all the scars from contact-sports or somethin'? Ya gotta learn to take what life throws ya, even if ya lose your home, or get locked up, or even if ya lose yer best friend..." he looked down, as if thinking about what he was saying, as if he was the one who needed to hear that too. He trailed out of it, going back to a much less assertive tone, as if unsure what to say next, "Yeah... Like I said... Things can get better, if you leave the past behind you... I guess..." he shrugged, turning around, "Well... I'm goin' back to the house... Y'all can follow if you want to... Or not... 'snot like I care..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep grabbed sids shoulder quickly as he turned "look im sorry but how about I make it up too you sometime, maybe we can play together in a small band someday ok?" hotep asked apologetically as he let go after.
ImageImageImage
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus let out a relieved breath when Sid and Hotep went back to normal, and apologized to each other. Maybe they could be friends after all... all they had to do was try! He nodded his head at the black cat, about to follow after him, when suddenly a maybe-familiar voice barked up at him, getting his attention.
Blood walked up to the small gathering from Mag’s six O’clock. “Hey!” He piped up to get the big dog’s attention.
He turned his head, smiling, to see who it was-- then immediately stopped dead-still, coming face-to-face with the Blood-dog from earlier. An immediate feeling of guilt and nerves gathered in the Dane's gut, fluttering and unpleasant, and his smile turned a little sickly in response. It was the mean, yelling dog. A flood of the typical confusion washed in next.
Was the Blood-dog really mean, or had it been Magnus' fault that the Blood-dog had gotten hurt? But no matter whose fault it had been, why had the dog had to yell and say those bad words and say scary things and make everybody so upset like he had...? Maybe he'd just been so hurt he couldn't help it... At least his nose looked a little better now, and it had a nice blue bandage on it, so he was probably alright. So that was good... but then he probably hadn't really been that hurt earlier, so why had he yelled? Maybe he'd just been real mad. He'd seemed really mad. So maybe that made it okay that he'd yelled like he had, gave him a good reason...? Mag didn't know if that was right or not... Well, no matter what, at least he hadn't been too hurt and was better now... though Mag couldn't tell from the other dog's face whether or not his mood had improved, too.

"Oh. Oh, uh. H-hey." He noticed the white-furred pup behind the bigger dog, and tipped his head to him, waving nervously. Mag's brown eyes strayed back to Blood's face, and he dropped the smile completely. "I-- I'm sorry about what happened to you earlier." He looked down at his feet, ashamed. Probably it had been Mag's fault, and he'd been a bad dog. But he'd thought he'd been helping people, saving them-- but he'd been wrong. And someone --the Blood-dog-- had got hurt. And a lot of others had been upset. He frowned more deeply as he went over all the trouble he'd caused, still looking down, and asked sorrowfully, "C-can I help you?"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:Alex tilted his head quizzically, "Who? Someone you know?"

Oooops! Umm that cat who has been intently watching us over there. I only know him by name, but strangely feel that i know him much better.
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky looked partially uninterested not very much impressed in a pack or alpha but when he heard Military trained his good ear perked up inside the hat and he became quite a bit more interested.
"Military huh? Well with all due respect i'm not exactly the groveling type heh"
You might want to learn how too atleast fake it. I have never seen Blood show any sense of humor.
Rhyzer wrote: "Hey there," he stoically greeted the trio after he stopped before their table. "Mind if I... sat here with you?"

Rav wags wags his tail subconsciously as the cat comes over..
Not at all, come over and sit next to me. Patting the chair next to him, thinking that he would have never said that to a cat before.. As the cat comes closer, something comes to his mind...! Rav looks up to find the cafe's waiter.
Hey! can we get an order of smoked herring over here.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

Hoteps ear twitched to what magnus said, he turned also to see another dog and magnus looking down in sadness, he went over to him and looked at them both back and forth "hey mag you ok? whos that?" he asked the big dog as he curiously looked at the other down at the end.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Rhyzer wrote:Carlito's ears perked at Rav's statement, taken aback.

He subconsciously set the cafe's menu, from which he pretended to hide behind, on the booth table before him, unveiling his surprised expression -- despite the restrictions that were imposed upon by his tinted sunglasses.

"Now might be a good chance to ask him,"he muttered silently to himself under his breath. Shortly afterwards, he stood up from his seat, albeit reluctantly, and padded toward their table. And, although he definitely didn't show it, he was slightly eager and exuberant to be able to sit with Rav and the other canines. In his book, it beats sitting alone.

"Hey there," he stoically greeted the trio after he stopped before their table. "Mind if I... sat here with you?"
Alex smiled at the cat, "I don't care, the more the merrier.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Seth wrote:Alex smiled at the cat, "I don't care, the more the merrier.
Keeshah wrote:Not at all, come over and sit next to me.
Carlito was, again, at a loss for words. He did not expect the majority of them to appear open and inviting, much less smiling amicably toward his before-then trivial approach. Quite the contrary, actually, considering that he's, well, a cat.

Nonetheless, he happily accepted his invitation and sat beside the GSD. And, although he persisted on retaining his exuberance -- save for a few subtle tail lashes, he remained stoic, but casual. The most expressive he became was from his somewhat nervous smile, which only served to at least break the monotonous atmosphere surging around him.
Keeshah wrote: Hey! can we get an order of smoked herring over here.
Wait, what? A herring, he mused to himself, appearing a little bit fuddled in his own conscious mind. Is he... treating me, or something?

He'd already estimated it to be a variation of a kipper, or possibly a dish of buckling, but he did not know whether he was being prompted to pay for his own food or not. With that, he abashedly mewed, "Wait, that won't be necessary!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote: Wait, what? A herring, he mused to himself, appearing a little bit fuddled in his own conscious mind. Is he... treating me, or something?

He'd already estimated it to be a variation of a kipper, or possibly a dish of buckling, but he did not know whether he was being prompted to pay for his own food or not. With that, he abashedly mewed, "Wait, that won't be necessary!"

Oh no, it is quite necessary. would be rude for all of us to eat, while you sit with nothing.
An who knows when the next time i will be treating a feline!.. Well, one that is'n a female.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

caelei wrote:"Oh. Oh, uh. H-hey." He noticed the white-furred pup behind the bigger dog, and tipped his head to him, waving nervously. Mag's brown eyes strayed back to Blood's face, and he dropped the smile completely. "I-- I'm sorry about what happened to you earlier." He looked down at his feet, ashamed. Probably it had been Mag's fault, and he'd been a bad dog. But he'd thought he'd been helping people, saving them-- but he'd been wrong. And someone --the Blood-dog-- had got hurt. And a lot of others had been upset. He frowned more deeply as he went over all the trouble he'd caused, still looking down, and asked sorrowfully, "C-can I help you?"
“Eff, just forget about it. Everyone makes stupid mistakes sometimes. I’m fine anyways.” Blood glanced at Sid for a moment, recalling the mention of some crazy cat misleading Magnus and those other pets some time earlier. While her wasn’t totally sure, he could just feel that somehow that trippy cat was involved.

The big shepherd looked back to Magnus. “I’m lookin’ for Rav. You know where he went?”
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked at the dog as he asked the question then at mag again confused."im sorry but who are you? I dont mean to be mean but seriously. Im hotep ..you?" hotep said to blood curiously, he had a feeling something was wrong but what?
ImageImageImage
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Keeshah wrote:Oh no, it is quite necessary. would be rude for all of us to eat, while you sit with nothing.
An who knows when the next time i will be treating a feline!.. Well, one that is'n a female.
Carlito nodded, and briefly expressed his gratitude in return without much to say afterwards. He eventually returned to face the direction in front of him, and remained silent until then.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex realized the cat wasn't going to start the conver sation. "So....I don't think we've met. I'm Alex.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oh no, it is quite necessary. would be rude for all of us to eat, while you sit with nothing.
Carlito nodded, and briefly expressed his gratitude in return without much to say afterwards. He eventually returned to face the direction in front of him, and remained silent until then.
Rav turns to the cat.
So has anything else exciting happen to you since the impromptu camping trip out in the park?
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus' spirits lifted as the Blood-dog seemed to forgive him, but then immediately dropped when the dog brought up Rav. Mag still didn't know what to think about what Sid had said about his friend... because it was just too hard to think that maybe Rav really wasn't his friend. Rav had always, always been real nice... but still... Sid was nice, too. Magnus didn't know how to weigh Sid's ideas about Rav against what Mag already knew.

Still, the Dane tried not to sound too disheartened as he replied, "Oh. S-sorry. I haven't seen Rav in a little bit. Um. Maybe you could look at his house? Or the Wall, pets like going there when they're not trying to be somewhere else. I saw him near there a while ago..." He lifted one shoulder in a shrug, looking vaguely unhappy. There was a short moment of hesitation, with Magnus standing awkwardly and rocking his weight from foot to foot. Then he looked at the Blood-dog and timidly asked, "You're... friends with Rav like I am, right? Has he ever been... mean... to you? He wouldn't try to... to trick you, would he?" Magnus looked down, found the little white-furred pup to be directly in his line of sight, and shifted his eyes to the side so he could look away. Hgh. Now for some reason he was starting to feel bad about asking, and he didn't know why. His mouth twisted, and then he said, "N-nevermind. I'm sorry I asked." He shook his head, thought about going off with Sid and Hotep, then paused, uncertain that these two dogs were done asking him questions. He hovered in place and waited for some sort of response or dismissal.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked back to sid then was very confused on the situation."so whos that? did you say his name was blood?" hotep looked at him curiously. he didn't like people being sad around him and he still had a bad feeling going on but it was fainter.
ImageImageImage
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Seth wrote:Alex realized the cat wasn't going to start the conversation. "So....I don't think we've met. I'm Alex.
"Name's Carlito," he mewed monotonously shortly afterwards, his head shifting slightly toward Alex's side. And, although the Akita's figure ran partially within his own line of sight, he was able to survey him from head-to-toe, despite the visual hindrance from his dark-tinted sunglasses. Of course, he would've taken them off and set them down on his lap the moment he set paw indoors, but, since there were other pets here, he would much rather stray in the dark. Otherwise, he feared that he would never hear the end of it.

Just now realizing the depth of his rather drab greeting, his paw had amicably, and subconsciously reached out toward Alex and the fox, respectively, for a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you," he amended, letting out a small, and subtle smile.
Keeshah wrote:Rav turns to the cat.
So has anything else exciting happen to you since the impromptu camping trip out in the park?
Instinctively glancing toward Rav, his small, and uncommon smile, had momentarily vanished.

Somehow, he knew that Rav would bring that up sooner than later, considering that they both recognized each other from that point on. But it gave him an insight on what to expect, really, because either way he felt that if Rav hadn't mentioned it, he would've done it instead.

"Nothing much, really," he briefly responded.

Although he knew that that wasn't certainly the case, he never had the intention of mentioning to them that his owner had accidentally locked him out ever since then, and that he somehow didn't notice him, dozing on one side of the porch, on his way out this morning. At least... that's what he thought had happened. Carlito was well-aware that he woke up much later, and it couldn't be helped that Thomas was an early-riser. But wouldn't he have the common courtesy to maybe wake him up, and allow him inside before closing the door behind him?

No. Just, no. It had to be the former. After all, he kind of did blend in against the lively platform, and maybe Thomas was still half-asleep when he made his way to his office...

"I can't say that anything interesting happened," he said shortly afterwards, confident that his expression hadn't reciprocated with his thoughts. At least some good came to wearing sunglasses indoors.

"But what about you?" Carlito asked. Although he was generally facing Rav, he had meant to refer towards the group altogether.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky smiled a bit at Rav, knowing he wouldn't pretend to grovel either, he'd rather get an honest response than to fake his way through.

"Well I guess we'll see, cause with all due respect again i'm not exactly the kind of pet to grovel"

Lucky then watched as the cat from over yonder walked over to their table asking if he could sit with them, he just slightly nodded in approval and watched as he sat down, though one thing bugged Lucky, he remembered Rav having no patience and having utter hatred for the Sid cat, even though most people didn't like him it had seemed Rav didn't like cats in general yet here he was inviting a cat to sit with him.
Seth wrote:Alex realized the cat wasn't going to start the conver sation. "So....I don't think we've met. I'm Alex.
Lucky again not doing all too well with new pets nevously looked between the two until Rav cut in as well and the fact that the cat was hiding his eyes didn't help Lucky's uneasiness but as the cat reached out for a handshake Lucky looked up from his cap and shook the cats paw

"Pleasure to meet you Carlito, my name's Lucky"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote: Instinctively glancing toward Rav, his small, and uncommon smile, had momentarily vanished.

Somehow, he knew that Rav would bring that up sooner than later, considering that they both recognized each other from that point on. But it gave him an insight on what to expect, really, because either way he felt that if Rav hadn't mentioned it, he would've done it instead.

"Nothing much, really," he briefly responded.

Rav settled back into his chair, still not understanding why he was feeling so comfortable around this cat, it was as if he was a cattish Blood.

Well that is very good to hear indeed.
Rhyzer wrote:"I can't say that anything interesting happened," he said shortly afterwards, confident that his expression hadn't reciprocated with his thoughts. At least some good came to wearing sunglasses indoors.

"But what about you?" Carlito asked. Although he was generally facing Rav, he had meant to refer towards the group altogether.

Been having a trying time with a crazy, substance abusing cat. who upset the parks ducks, trying to throw them at alien spaceships, and had them all attacking all the pets. the fox here had a run in with are alpha Blood, and a old friend has returned, only to be lead astray by the same crazy cat from before.

Rav laps lap laps at his water glass.

Just a normal day in the neighborhood.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

caelei wrote:Still, the Dane tried not to sound too disheartened as he replied, "Oh. S-sorry. I haven't seen Rav in a little bit. Um. Maybe you could look at his house? Or the Wall, pets like going there when they're not trying to be somewhere else. I saw him near there a while ago..." He lifted one shoulder in a shrug, looking vaguely unhappy. There was a short moment of hesitation, with Magnus standing awkwardly and rocking his weight from foot to foot. Then he looked at the Blood-dog and timidly asked, "You're... friends with Rav like I am, right? Has he ever been... mean... to you? He wouldn't try to... to trick you, would he?" Magnus looked down, found the little white-furred pup to be directly in his line of sight, and shifted his eyes to the side so he could look away. Hgh. Now for some reason he was starting to feel bad about asking, and he didn't know why. His mouth twisted, and then he said, "N-nevermind. I'm sorry I asked." He shook his head, thought about going off with Sid and Hotep, then paused, uncertain that these two dogs were done asking him questions. He hovered in place and waited for some sort of response or dismissal.
“Rav...mean to me? I wouldn't be surprised if his owner and the training center surgically removed any trace of 'mean' FROM him. He’s kind of a happy dip, similar to you.”

Blood wondered to himself yet again how a stupidly happy, seeming harmless house pet of a dog like Rav could also have service animal tags. Attack dog tags at that. If what Sara said was any solid evidence of that dog's responsibility and past, it's a wonder he had any tags at all.

Then again, Blood knew he'd done a bunch of things that were simply never told that could've disqualified him from getting tags just as easily. Maybe it wasn't that big a deal.

“So yeah, he’s an idiot sometimes and gets on my nerves, but he’s not mean, and so far I haven’t seen him play tricks on anyone.”

Blood stared blankly for a short moment, suddenly looking a bit suspicious. “Why would you ask that anyway. Isn’t he your friend too?”
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus looked up with something akin to hope when Blood said that Rav was nice, and that he wouldn't trick his friends. So maybe that meant... maybe Sid had been wrong, then! Maybe Magnus had just gotten scared for nothing, and maybe everything was going to be okay...! His tail actually started wagging.

Well, up until the point that the Blood-dog started to get this look on his face, and then asked Magnus why he would think that. Then Mag's tail stopped wagging and slid between his legs like he was a bad dog. The Dane looked down at the ground again, uncomfortable voicing aloud the reasons that he would ask such a question of a friend. And worse, Blood's tone made Magnus think that he was doing something wrong by asking, and maybe Magnus had already been feeling that... like maybe Magnus wasn't being a good friend or something. That dragged a low whine out of him.

"Well," Magnus said in a small voice, unable to not answer the question, "Well, Sid said that dogs like Rav aren't really your friend and they just want to trick you and laugh at you and be mean to you..." Mag's voice dropped in pitch and his eyes flicked nervously to Blood's face, then to the white-furred pup, and then to Hotep, who was hovering nearby ((I'm not certain if Sid is in the near vicinity or not)). How was he supposed to tell this dog that he'd had friends be mean to him a long time ago because he just wasn't... smart enough? The thought made Magnus' face blush through with an embarrassed, ashamed tinge of red, and he said awkwardly, "Uh. J-just sometimes friends aren't your friends and th-they, uh. They d-don't like you even if you think they like you, but really they're..." Magnus faltered for what words to say. "They're uh, just... pre-pretending but you can't tell b-because they're too much sm-smarter than you..." He looked at his paws.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Hotep the psychic

Hotep was trying to catch up on what was happening between the two dogs. His patience was taking over but he was really curious on the subject. He patted mag on the back after hearing what he said "that's why you have other friends mag to help you through that stuff, not everyone will find the perfect friend. But theres always others" Hotep said trying to cheer him up.
ImageImageImage
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito lays his elbows flat against the surface of the table as his paws gently clasped together before his lowered muzzle, listening diligently to Rav share his brief, and short tale. Generally, he knew for a fact that Rav was first referring to that cat, from last night, throughout his fairly visible bias and empty bitterness.

Although his description of him was rather subtle and... arguably accurate to some, he could only assume that Rav didn't particularly like the guy. Personally, he didn't mind nor care, himself, about him or his wild antics -- so long as they didn't come his way -- since he hardly knows Sid at all.

With that said, Carlito decided to be straight-forward and confront Rav based on his own entailment, even though he knew that it was probably true. Mostly, however, was that he didn't want to appear as a buzz kill in front of the others and just let the conversation end there with a few words short. For him, he knows enough that its happened one too many times in the past.

"Sounds to me like you're not fond of him at all," he spoke indifferently, "but if that's the case, why'd you allow him to take advantage of your other friend?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( sorry guys, this arc is confusing me and I've been really busy...))
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep grabbed sids shoulder quickly as he turned "look im sorry but how about I make it up too you sometime, maybe we can play together in a small band someday ok?" hotep asked apologetically as he let go after.
Sid half-shook the hand from his shoulder, looking back at the new weirdo, "Uh... I dunno... I just think you should get over it, that's all..."
D-Singer wrote:Blood walked up to the small gathering from Mag’s six O’clock. “Hey!” He piped up to get the big dog’s attention.
caelei wrote:"Oh. Oh, uh. H-hey." He noticed the white-furred pup behind the bigger dog, and tipped his head to him, waving nervously. Mag's brown eyes strayed back to Blood's face, and he dropped the smile completely. "I-- I'm sorry about what happened to you earlier." He looked down at his feet, ashamed. Probably it had been Mag's fault, and he'd been a bad dog. But he'd thought he'd been helping people, saving them-- but he'd been wrong. And someone --the Blood-dog-- had got hurt. And a lot of others had been upset. He frowned more deeply as he went over all the trouble he'd caused, still looking down, and asked sorrowfully, "C-can I help you?"
Sid glanced over, "Oh, hey Blood, you get back in the trailer? The offer's still up to pick the lock for ya..." He noticed the little dog behind Blood, "You... got a kid with you? Where'd 'e come from...?"
D-Singer wrote:The big shepherd looked back to Magnus. “I’m lookin’ for Rav. You know where he went?”
After a long bit of conversation, Sid finally got tired of it, making a motion with his head like he was rolling his eyes behind the glasses, "Last I saw 'im, Rav was headed into that coffee shop... The Wall, yeah. He got tired of screwin' with me for the day..." he sneered, "You gonna go smack that pretty pure-bred face of his? 'Cause I'll help: dude won't even let me get groceries..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote:
"Sounds to me like you're not fond of him at all," he spoke indifferently, "but if that's the case, why'd you allow him to take advantage of your other friend?"

That is very much an understatement. Rav admits
I don't know how to reason with someone like Magnus, I'm afraid that he is just going to have to learn by experience. now if Pavelle was here, she could set him straight.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

caelei wrote:"Well," Magnus said in a small voice, unable to not answer the question, "Well, Sid said that dogs like Rav aren't really your friend and they just want to trick you and laugh at you and be mean to you..." Mag's voice dropped in pitch and his eyes flicked nervously to Blood's face, then to the white-furred pup, and then to Hotep, who was hovering nearby ((I'm not certain if Sid is in the near vicinity or not)). How was he supposed to tell this dog that he'd had friends be mean to him a long time ago because he just wasn't... smart enough? The thought made Magnus' face blush through with an embarrassed, ashamed tinge of red, and he said awkwardly, "Uh. J-just sometimes friends aren't your friends and th-they, uh. They d-don't like you even if you think they like you, but really they're..." Magnus faltered for what words to say. "They're uh, just... pre-pretending but you can't tell b-because they're too much sm-smarter than you..." He looked at his paws.
Blood shot Sid a dirty look after Magnus’ first mention of what he said. It sounded like this cat was looking to cause trouble (again..), and he didn’t like how he was badmouthing Ravage. “Alright, listen to me...Magnus was it? I doubt very seriously Rav’s just faking it so he can laugh it up behind your back.” Blood made a gesture over his shoulder as he spoke to indicate what he was explaining. “I haven’t even known Rav for that long and can still say that without any real doubts. Apparently he’s known you for even longer than he has me. So unless he’s actually done something to you to make ya’ think that, how about actually trusting your friends?”
RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid glanced over, "Oh, hey Blood, you get back in the trailer? The offer's still up to pick the lock for ya..." He noticed the little dog behind Blood, "You... got a kid with you? Where'd 'e come from...?"

"Last I saw 'im, Rav was headed into that coffee shop... The Wall, yeah. He got tired of screwin' with me for the day..." he sneered, "You gonna go smack that pretty pure-bred face of his? 'Cause I'll help: dude won't even let me get groceries..."
“Yes I did, forget about it, they kid’s new here, and I’m not sure, Rav brought him to me.” Blood impatiently answered Sid’s questions just to make way for his own. “Speaking of which, you wanna tell me just what the freak you’re talking about?”
caelei

Post by caelei »

"that's why you have other friends mag to help you through that stuff, not everyone will find the perfect friend. But theres always others"
Magnus gave Hotep a tentative smile, taking heart more from the dog's tone than from his words. The expression quickly dissolved when Blood spoke, though.
“Alright, listen to me...Magnus was it? I doubt very seriously Rav’s just faking it so he can laugh it up behind your back. I haven’t even known Rav for that long and can still say that without any real doubts. Apparently he’s known you for even longer than he has me. So unless he’s actually done something to you to make ya’ think that, how about actually trusting your friends?”
Magnus's ears went back, and he nodded sadly at Blood. At least the GS dog seemed to be nicer now... but his words made Magnus feel all bad --though really Mag had started feeling this way by himself as soon as he had asked Blood about Rav. It was like Mag was the one being a bad friend. But he hadn't thought he'd done anything to be bad... but maybe he had? He must've, if he felt that way. The Great Dane tried to struggle through everything as Sid leapt back into the conversation, occupying Blood's attention.

Okay. If Sid said Rav was bad and wasn't a friend, but Blood said Rav was a friend, and Mag felt like Rav was his friend, but Sid had told him that Rav wasn't and there had been others a long time ago who hadn't been friends even when Magnus had thought they were, then-- then what was Mag supposed to believe, how was he supposed to know?
And worse yet now maybe Mag was the bad friend even though he didn't quite know what he'd done to make it that way-- so who was the bad friend and who wasn't? Were they both? Or were both of them good?
The poor Dane just couldn't make sense of it. He rubbed his big paws against his eyes, nose wrinkled up, and only managed to muddle everything together in his mind further, even though he'd meant to make it clear. Eventually he let out a short, sharp breath and tried instead to make sense of what the others were talking about, since maybe that would be easier to understand.
“Speaking of which, you wanna tell me just what the freak you’re talking about?”
Seeing this opening Mag said quietly, trying to be helpful, "Well Rav thought Sid had some of that bad con-tra-band. But don't worry, Blood, because Sid told me that it wasn't that stuff, and anyways it's mostly for his friend and not for him."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Hotep the psychic

Hotep sighed a bit then just stared as the conversation went on, he didn't know what to do. he didn't know what to say. he then thought and listened staying out of the conversation.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking may have gotten his confidence back, but timidness overtook him as it was second nature to the white german shepherd puppy. He slowly crept behind Blood's legs as he peeked out to peer at the other pets, shyly sticking out a paw and waving at them. ''Uh Blood.....who are they??'' Vikign asked in a softer tone.