HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

razgriz wrote:"Not quite new" Nate said, "I've lived here forever! Just got a new owner..."

"I've been here a little while," Archy said, "not forever, but, not new either."
"Why do you have anew owner?" Jess asked Nate.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I USED to be the cat for the High School stage crew... Kind of mascot type thing and unfortunately the school board decided to rearrange things and get rid of me" Nate said, "so... while I was a the school, I was technically owned by the Crew teacher, he's not really a cat or pet person... So, I got adopted so I'd at least still have a place to live."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Ian's ears flattened in sympathy, "Wow that's awful man I'm sorry. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Neh, it's done" the cat said, ears folding, then bolting back up as he squeezed the dog next to him, "however! I do now have a little brother to tort--er, play with!"

"Ach! Get offa me!" Archy said, squirming.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm glad things have worked out for you, at least," Jessica said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"I mean you could certainly have it worse. At least you didn't have to move, that always sucked for me.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"All right," Mitch said, "Let's...Oh fudge! Bel, who are your parents?"
"Oh, my parents are the leaders of the Seventh Moon pack. They and my siblings are roaming somewhere near the Canadian border. I don't think they are going to drop in."

(OOC - sooooorrrryyyy)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It only took a few more minutes, and a munch on a snack or two, and they were at the lake shore. The village, while not necessarily hugging the lake, could be seen quite clearly. Borues sat down at the shore.

"Fantastic, is it not?" He said to Pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch sighed.

"Yes, but it would be unfair if I mentioned the parents of my fiance and her brother but not the parents names of her brother's partner," Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh. I see! Their names are Aiolos and Igrid."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch mouthed the names of both to keep them straight. Then he sighed.

"All right, let's do this," he said, "Ready?" He said last to Rikki.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Could've been better too" the cat said as he looked down. Luckily, their food got there and provided a very needed distraction. As soon as the first pizza was down, the cat was yanking a piece out.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:It only took a few more minutes, and a munch on a snack or two, and they were at the lake shore. The village, while not necessarily hugging the lake, could be seen quite clearly. Borues sat down at the shore.

"Fantastic, is it not?" He said to Pain.
"It's a nice view, indeed." Pain answered "It will be better if they have the info I need as well."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Ian grabbed a piece grateful for the excuse to change the subject. "Bout time. I was starving."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Jessica grabbed herself a slice and began to eat. Playing tag had made her hungrier than she thought she was.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archy grabbed his next, overall, he wasn't actually that hungry. In contrast, Nate alternated bites of pizza with fries. A feline garbage disposal.

"So, what do you guys wanna do next?" the husky asked as he looked around the table.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The sound of 8 crossbow clicks answered Pain.

*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*

"That all depends on what you seek stranger," a voice said from behind the nearest bush, "But for now, you both are tresspassing."

Borues instantly got up on all fours.

"Your ones to talk about tresspassing," Borues said, "Last I checked this was MY territory!"
The Moon Howler

Pain dropped the backpack given to him by Borues on the ground and moved his own on his back, secretly checking in the sleep-powder balls in it's pockets "You heard my big buddy here - You are the ones who trespass his territory." The cat said, secretly taking out four balls, hiding them between his figners "And It won't be a bad Idea if we actually see who's threatening us. Come on, don't be cowards!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch mouthed the names of both to keep them straight. Then he sighed.

"All right, let's do this," he said, "Ready?" He said last to Rikki.
"Whenever you want."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*ka-chink*

An odd shaped crossbow bolt landed at Pain's feet, emitting a hissing sound. The resulting gas caused the eyes to sting.

*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*

Then several more bolts were fired around the two.

"Ow ow ow ow ow no fair ow!" Borues cried, rubbing his eyes.

"Says the bear who took a good chunk of territory for himself and forced everyone in it to live in fear! We know you bear! Now hands on your heads or else!" a different voice said.

Borues growled, he didn't like it, but they were surrounded. He nudged the cat.

"Hands up, ow, those things ow, can get deadly ow, if they want them ow, to," he grumbled putting his hands on his head, "And I do not ow, wish either of us ow, to die today ow."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay then," Mitch said, still a bit nervous.

Mitch took a deep breath. He mouthed the names one more time, then walked the group in the living room.

"Actually, the Bluelanders now, THEY performed animal sacrifices," Benjamin was saying, sitting in a recliner with Nora, "I didn't hear them practicing on live victims, but I wouldn't put it past them."

"Dear, you'll give them the heebie jeebies!" Nora said, "However, I will never forgive the Loftlites. Ugh." Neither had noticed Mitch walk in the room.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Upon hearing those words, Valiant looked as if someone had just announced a live butchery in front of his eyes.
Rikki looked at Mitch with open shock.
Belisarius said, "I hope the meat wasn't wasted."
"BEL!" the wolfdog shouted
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:*ka-chink*

An odd shaped crossbow bolt landed at Pain's feet, emitting a hissing sound. The resulting gas caused the eyes to sting.

*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*

Then several more bolts were fired around the two.

"Ow ow ow ow ow no fair ow!" Borues cried, rubbing his eyes.

"Says the bear who took a good chunk of territory for himself and forced everyone in it to live in fear! We know you bear! Now hands on your heads or else!" a different voice said.

Borues growled, he didn't like it, but they were surrounded. He nudged the cat.

"Hands up, ow, those things ow, can get deadly ow, if they want them ow, to," he grumbled putting his hands on his head, "And I do not ow, wish either of us ow, to die today ow."
Though his eyes began to water from the gas, Pain wasn't as badly damaged as Borues.
"That's it!" he hissed loudly, jumping on Borues and using him as trampoline to jump in the bushes the first voice came from with a somersault, rubbing his eyes with his arm and squeezed the balls between his fingers, causing the powder to spread through his paws (while not affecting him) during his flight.
He managed to land between two of his foes, quickly tripping them on the ground and slamming his paws on their noses, forcing them to inhale the sleeping powder.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Pain's two surprised opponents yelped and slipped. Pain's efforts revealed two Red Panda guards armed with crossbows and gear similar to Mitch. Though their time to do something was gone as the sleep powder took effect.

"FIRE!!!" Shouted a voice behind them on the trail.

*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*

Came the sound of 6 crossbows behind Pain aiming for his back. Only this time it was sleeper poison. A horn was then heard as well and the music in the village stopped as more warriors got ready as reinforcements.

Borues meanwile, blinked in surprise. Didn't he meet a red panda earlier today?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch just facepalmed in frustration.

"Well of course not dear," Nora said to Bel, "We're omnivores so they did have a good meal. It's just the way they handled their victims that made them worse. Of course WE hunted our food like normal ferals should my dear." At that last part she looked at Rikki.

Benjamin nodded.

"There was trade restrictions against them even," Benjamin said, "If your food is still talking when your eating it, then your doing something wrong."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki looked at Valiant. Her eyes spoke of sufferance. "Permission to be sick into next week, boss."
Valiant looked a little distressed himself. "I think I'll just join you."
Belisarius was shaking his head with a solemn expression. "We sacrifice only *after* the killing. I'm amazed that there's some people still so uncivilized!"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Pain's two surprised opponents yelped and slipped. Pain's efforts revealed two Red Panda guards armed with crossbows and gear similar to Mitch. Though their time to do something was gone as the sleep powder took effect.

"FIRE!!!" Shouted a voice behind them on the trail.

*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*
*ka-chink*

Came the sound of 6 crossbows behind Pain aiming for his back. Only this time it was sleeper poison. A horn was then heard as well and the music in the village stopped as more warriors got ready as reinforcements.

Borues meanwile, blinked in surprise. Didn't he meet a red panda earlier today?
Pain's reflexes were good as always and he managed to avoid almost all the bolts with exception of the last one, which only scratched him, but it was enough for a small dose of the poison to slip through, slowing Pain down. The cat however quickly pulled out a small vial from one of the side pockets of his backpack and drank the substance within. The he reached out in his backpack once more and took a smoke ball out of it and grinned at the other Red Pandas.
"I'm not going down alone!" He said and threw the smoke ball at them.
Pain quickly fell on his knees, while the smoke ball began to quickly release it's content - sleeping gas powerful enough to make a human fall asleep within seconds. Before the cat fell on all fours, he called Borues
"Borues! Come and take-" he couldn't continue for the effect of the poison took effect (and the substance's effect wore off) over him and he fell on the ground... Though he wasn't the only one.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Again, that is what the Loftlites and the Bluelanders did," Nora said, "The rest of us had the exact same position on them as you do. I told you you would give them the heebie jeebies!"

"It's not my fault, facts are facts," Benjamin said.

"Yes, but some facts should be left for certain times," Mitch said, frustrated.

"Your the one to talk, warrior," Benjamin said, getting off the chair and looking at his son, "I wonder who has it that's done most of the fighting since we got here? Hmm?"

"I'm surprised you know about that!" Mitch said.

"What? You didn't think I'd keep tabs on your safety?" Benjamin said.

"ENOUGH! Both of you! Honest to goodness, you make yourselves sound like savages!" Nora said angriliy, standing by her husband.

"Sigh, sorry Mitch," he said, hugging his son, "Eh hem. Who are these?" He asked. Mitch was relieved. He took a deep breath, and then began.

"Mother and father, I'd like to present friend and guest, Lance Hayes. Valiant Leone, and his partner, Belisarius of Aiolos and Igrid of the Seventh Moon pack, and Valiant is a son to Elio and Cinzia Leone. And this is their daughter, my chosen lady, mi amore, my, uh," Mitch paused, running out of discriptions, "love, Rikki Leone."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately for Pain, at least 2 of the Red Pandas had held their noses and grappled their way to the trees in time. And more were coming across both sides of the lake.

Borues simply sat there and shook his head at Pain.

"All right you clever whipper snappers," Borues said, "I do believe toue ver wno yre gurgle snitsel foo." Unfortunately for Borues, the pandas weren't the only ones affect by Pain's bombs and he quickly succumbed and collapsed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius was the first to produce himself to a bow. "Honored, Chieftains."
"The honor is mine. Rikki is lucky to have found one such as your son."
Rikki bowed in turn... And she really didn't know what to say -this was true, this was really happening! She was meeting the parents!
PANIC!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

They both bowed in return.

Mitch noticed Rikki being a little odd. He wrapped an arm around her and whispered.

"If it helps, I'm nervous too," he said softly and shakily with a blush.

Nora gave Mitch, and then Rikki hugs.

"You'll honestly have to tell me your secret dear," she said in her ear.

"Indeed, she is," Benjamin said, "Even though he can be a little reckless at times and..." A glance from Nora cut him off. With that, he simply sighed and gave Rikki a hug as well.

"Eh hem, as I was saying, welcome," he said to Rikki, "If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." They then shook hands with Belisarius, Valiant, and Lance.

"Shall we find places to sit down then?" Benjamin offered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to make sure, the remaining Pandas put a couple more sleeper in both bear and cat.

"Tricky little jerk," one of the pandas said to the other.
"He bout had us though," the other said, "Anyways, here comes our back up! Let's get these two hauled off to town. We'll let the chieftan deal with them when they return."

About twenty or so wobbly pandas had made their way to the group. They helped up there kin that were knocked out and some took them back to the village. Then they got to work cutting down a couple trees. One, they lashed the cat too, hog tying him to trunk. Fortunately because of his lightness, only 4 pandas were required to drag him off. The rest of them had to cart off the bear. And they even had to get help from a few extra pandas to pull it off. But eventually, they made their way to the center square. There they carried them off to the central building that Benjamin was digging in earlier. The building acted as a holding space as well. They found an extra room, one that had a solid back to it. (a basement room, but not below in the digging area)

There, they dragged the prizes in. Then, because of the bear, slapped a few more smaller trees on the door. Then they left and continued the party. Content to not worry about them til the morning (or, in this case, the afternoon) light.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:Archy grabbed his next, overall, he wasn't actually that hungry. In contrast, Nate alternated bites of pizza with fries. A feline garbage disposal.

"So, what do you guys wanna do next?" the husky asked as he looked around the table.
"I'm not all that familiar with what there is to do here," Jessica replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
razgriz wrote:Archy grabbed his next, overall, he wasn't actually that hungry. In contrast, Nate alternated bites of pizza with fries. A feline garbage disposal.

"I'm not all that familiar with what there is to do here," Jessica replied.
Ian, who had practically inhaled his first slice of pizza grabbed another as he talked, "I'm in the same boat. I didn't have a ton of time to look around yesterday.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Elio pointed at the remaining chairs. As an Italian, he loved to have guests and his living room looked much like a show room when it came to furniture.
"You know, chieftain," he said to the male panda. "This is the first time I am treating...on an official way the engagement of my beloved Rikki. Valiant is more alla buona, but I guess that when it comes to your son and my daughter, we should do things more formally. Do you agree?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance sat down playing with his collar a bit nervously the talk of sacrifices nerved him a bit. "Its nice to meet you two." he said looking at Mitches parents "My mom has worked with many different kinds of ferals before but rarely red pandas." He said.

(OOC: I'm having some severe writers block :P so sorry for the late post)
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:There, they dragged the prizes in. Then, because of the bear, slapped a few more smaller trees on the door. Then they left and continued the party. Content to not worry about them til the morning (or, in this case, the afternoon) light.
Although he was defeated at round one, Pain had prepared himself for the second round. The mixture he drank earlier may have had it's initial effect worn out during the fight, but the after-effect is what Pain was looking for. And there it came - a short, but sudden pain in the stomach, the kind of which could easily wake up anyone... and so it happened...
The sharp pain was enough to wake Pain, but he didn't gave up a sound until he was sure he and Borues were alone.
Then he stood up and looked around. He expected to be in somewhere a bit more prison-like, but then again he wasn't so sure if he really wanted it. The cat then saw his own backpack hanging from the opposite wall. Pain grinned - It was going to be easy... spare for the few more stomach aches... But he had to escape first!

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh yes, I do agree," Benjamin said, going back to his chair, with Nora joining him, "Though you needn't worry about Mitch. Doing things proper was one of the things we were known for as a tribe."

Mitch climbed into a larger chair and looked at Rikki and patted the space next to him. Hoping she'd join him the way his mother did his dad.

"And especially being a chieftan's son," Benjamin said, "He knows how to behave proper. Riiight Mitch?"

Mitch vigorously nodded.

"Well dear, there's a first time for everything," Nora said to Lance, "I trust we're not being too difficult for her?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, ma'am," Rikki said after another bow. "Actually it was me who made things difficult for him. He was quite the formal guy, and it was his acting like a true chieftain and warrior that got me intrigued."
The Moon Howler

The Moon Howler wrote:But he had to escape first!
The room Pain and Borues were put in looked as if it was something of a unfinished, empty closet with brick walls and dirt floor. From what he managed to see, it was barred by a bunch of logs. It wouldn't be so hard for him to escape, but he had to think about the bear as well. he went to the sleeping ursine and poked him, whispering "Borues! Borues, wake up!"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Lance sat down playing with his collar a bit nervously the talk of sacrifices nerved him a bit. "Its nice to meet you two." he said looking at Mitches parents "My mom has worked with many different kinds of ferals before but rarely red pandas." He said.

"Well dear, there's a first time for everything," Nora said to Lance, "I trust we're not being too difficult for her?"
ooc: That was Nora to Lance. Sorry for it not being clearer.

Borues simply rolled over on one side.

"Jushts fifteenish hurgleish squeegish herpsh minutesh mumsie pleash," Borues mumbled and went back to sleep.
The Moon Howler

Pain hissed quietly. This bear could only slow him down... but then again freeing the bear could provide him the cover for his own escape. He poked the bear once again, this time using his claw.
"Get up if you wanna get out of here!" he hissed at the bear.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues looked at him again with eyes half open. He went to move an arm but couldn't. He also attempted to stand. But he shook, and slumped back down with a heavy thud. The poison was still at work in his system.
The Moon Howler

Pain facepawed. The bear would be nothing but trouble to him, yet he would try to get him out.
"I'll try to get you out, but I don't promise anything." the cat said, then turned to the door, walking to it and kneeling at one of the corners, where the door was missing a small piece of it. He sighed. "Gotta get my paws dirty..." he hissed quietly and began digging silently

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh yes, I do agree," Benjamin said, going back to his chair, with Nora joining him, "Though you needn't worry about Mitch. Doing things proper was one of the things we were known for as a tribe."

Mitch climbed into a larger chair and looked at Rikki and patted the space next to him. Hoping she'd join him the way his mother did his dad.

"And especially being a chieftan's son," Benjamin said, "He knows how to behave proper. Riiight Mitch?"

Mitch vigorously nodded.

"As far as I've heard from her no she hasn't, and she has me come in and help out quite a bit so I think I would have heard something if anything was going on." Lance said