Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Roarin »

HarlequinRed wrote:Nat seemed to shiver at the mention of the suited and this new apparition. Rek stepped forward though and placed a hand on her back to reassure her that it was safe. "Yeah sure," he laughed skeptically.
Trigger looked at the two and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm kinda surprised you guys haven't heard of him yet (the suit one). Are you two new to the neighborhood?"
WolvenPaw15 wrote: "Reno, where did you disappear to during the band playing? I heard you cheer for me and saw you, after the song I looked up and you were gone... Who are your friends?" he asked
The husky turned around the see who was talking. He waved as the dog approached but didn't say anything.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Nat was about to answer before Rek suddenly cut her off. "Yeah basically, we moved like a month ago I think and I know about him." he said and laughed slightly out of some kind of nervousness.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"hi," Selina said distractedly. "So I've had a lot of stuff happen, but I'll only ask about the thing someone here is most likely to be able to explain... Why was I just chased by the Men in Black?" she asked calmly.
Plamen just blinked a few times before replying, knowing that he'll regret it "What Men in Black?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I should have figured I wouldn't get an answer." she sighed. "I swear I'm going insane."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

Rover stormed out of his house and onto the sidewalk. He looked back and yelled "NO, YOU SAID THAT DAD WAS HOME NOT THAT 'THEY HAD FOUND A INTERESTING NEW LEAD.' Look, I just need some time to clear my head, I'll be home later" He walked down the street looking around for the other pets that he had seen.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno gave a sigh but then a slight smile "I'm glad you're safe Panda, I was worried... I will explain it to you later, but for now meet my friends, Trigger, Nat and.... Rek was it?" he paused looking to the cat near Nat, tilting his head a bit, before looking to Iudex "And this wonderful kitty is the one I told you about, Panda meet Iudex, everyone, this is my long time friend Panda Evans"

Panda bowed to everyone respectfully 'It is a pleasure to meet you all, I hope you don't mind if I hang out with you guys for a while he smiled and straightened back up, adjusting the strap across his chest, the case on his back makes a bit of a rattling but nothing to loud
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I should have figured I wouldn't get an answer." she sighed. "I swear I'm going insane."
"Okay, okay, Ease up!" he said "You're not going mad. Weird things just happen of late."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Okay, okay, Ease up!" he said "You're not going mad. Weird things just happen of late."
Selina looked up and asked "So I'm not the only one?" Then she saw who she was talking to. "Wait, didn't I meet you yesterday?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno gave a sigh but then a slight smile "I'm glad you're safe Panda, I was worried... I will explain it to you later, but for now meet my friends, Trigger, Nat and.... Rek was it?" he paused looking to the cat near Nat, tilting his head a bit, before looking to Iudex "And this wonderful kitty is the one I told you about, Panda meet Iudex, everyone, this is my long time friend Panda Evans"

Panda bowed to everyone respectfully 'It is a pleasure to meet you all, I hope you don't mind if I hang out with you guys for a while he smiled and straightened back up, adjusting the strap across his chest, the case on his back makes a bit of a rattling but nothing to loud
Iudex maintained his respectful silence for a moment, nodding in response to the newcomer. The cat glanced around the group and thumbed the remnants of a collar around his neck, such a close gathering was prodding his nerves, this would make it difficult to explain his... Situation... To Reno, but manners and guests came before needs and the host to Iudex, so he finally spoke, "Please, do join us Sir Panda." His tone was polite and quiet
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Selina looked up and asked "So I'm not the only one?" Then she saw who she was talking to. "Wait, didn't I meet you yesterday?"
Plamen nodded "Yes, when I still was in tip-top running shape." He said "But after that last night..." he pointed to some of his injuries.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Plamen nodded "Yes, when I still was in tip-top running shape." He said "But after that last night..." he pointed to some of his injuries.
"Oh jeeze, looks like you got much worse than I did... All I got was attacked by my best friend and... possibly infected with some kind of invisible parasite? I have no idea how much of that was real, but the next thing I know I'm being chased by those guys in suits and saved by someone dressed like a scarecrow."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Tom's nice, isn't he?" Plamen asked "And trust me, I rather know who or what did this to me and I rather prefer it to be men in black or a friend. It's not the worst i had though."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Tom was, of course, very nice! He was the nicest, most trustworthy man any of them had met, and they should probably go with him anywhere they asked, because it was safe. The fact that Scratch was somehow afraid of such a kind person implied some pretty bad things about her character. If she was good, why would she fear him? What did she do that she was afraid of being caught for? Good pets had nothing to fear from him!
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

HarlequinRed wrote:Nat was about to answer before Rek suddenly cut her off. "Yeah basically, we moved like a month ago I think and I know about him." he said and laughed slightly out of some kind of nervousness.
"Oh. Cool.". Trigger grinned.
"Guess that means I'm still one of the newest ones around here."
He looked at Nat with a perplexed expression.
"I'm not sure I believe it myself. But something must have started it all.."

Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Oh come on, it's not real." laughed Rek with an assured nod.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Tom's nice, isn't he?" Plamen asked "And trust me, I rather know who or what did this to me and I rather prefer it to be men in black or a friend. It's not the worst i had though."
"Wait, that thing has a NAME!?" Skya asked, finally back in reality.

((O.O.C: Frick, one beautiful post and now I can't write something for her for crap...))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Plamen simply shrugged his shoulders "That's how the doctor called him. So I refer to him that way. He doesn't seem to mind."

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno smiled a bit to Iudex, mouthing the words "Don't worry" to him and licking his cheek and stepping into the elevator, awatiting the others inside, his tail giving a soft, but eager sway, as if to say hurry up "Almost there..."

Pandatilted his head and stepped inside wondering what had his friend so stiff and bothered, he looked back at Iudex, giving a sly grin in assumption of what it was, but he would keep that to himself, maybe that wasn't it, maybe it was, he prefered not to find out, at least not just yet
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

HarlequinRed wrote:Growing even more agitated Parker turned towards Cruiser. "Will you just shut the ******* thing off!?" he yelled angrilly.
“Would you three just shut the **** up for a minute?!” Cruiser snapped with irritated authority. As insane as it was, the younger service dog now has his attention and fearful curiosity fixed on the demented message being conveyed via his digital camera, he intened to hear it out by now, so if anything to draw whatever information Parker had left for them, lies or not. The shepherd picked the tablet off the coffe table and held it up to his face.

Harley quickly but wordlessly stepped around Cruiser to see over his shoulder at her tablet’s screen. Obviously she hadn’t totally lost her interest in what was being said.

A familiar face showed up once again, in what was probably the most terrifying manner thus far shown in the footage. It was that weird cat Cruiser was rescued by yesterday.

And Parker had just rescued him from some utterly demonic, canine-shapped monster which was growling over his limp body like a vicious scavenger of some sort. Magic powers? Cruiser was reluctant enough as it was to accept the paranormal nature of this nightmare in the making. But was this guy serious? What did he mean by he’d no longer have them?

There was no doubt anymore. Smiley had picked up on everyone Cruiser had met in just the last day. He talked as if he knew everythig that was happening...as if he’d been tracking their every move.
Cruiser’s attention remained fixed on the screen along with Harley’s. But in the back of his mind he began wondering if he should track down and question some of these other pets. Namely Iudex and the wolf-dog he was crushing with...

--

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The comforting man, didn't say anything, but he gave a friendly nod. He didn't have to say anything, Selina knew that she was safe with him, and that he was taking her some place where she would be warm, comfortable, and cared for. He took her through a door at the end of the hall where there were two other pets waiting in what seemed to be a clinician's waiting room. He let go of her paw and pointed to the seats near them, obviously telling her that she should wait patiently with her two new friends, and that they'd be comfortable and happy there. He then turned and went to open another door on the other end of the room, but stopped at the handle, thinking about it before knocking on the door...
Zaya looked up and towards the door at the knocking. Was was that all about? She’d already heard Skya’s piped up voice, along with Plamen’s...and possible one other. Had someone else shown up? She didn’t leave Scratches side. But Raeon instead made his way over to answer it.

removing his sterile gloves, he carefully opened the door to be faced with his assistant.

--

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:Rover stormed out of his house and onto the sidewalk. He looked back and yelled "NO, YOU SAID THAT DAD WAS HOME NOT THAT 'THEY HAD FOUND A INTERESTING NEW LEAD.' Look, I just need some time to clear my head, I'll be home later" He walked down the street looking around for the other pets that he had seen.

Just down the street and across the sidewalk from Rover, several dogs in a small group were approaching. At the moment they were talking amonst themselves about seeing some weird guys in suits who were at the Training center earlier. But one of them interrupted and pointed towards Rover.

“Hey! Hey you!”

The dark-furred dog quickly said something two the other two he was with before J-walking across the street to Rover.

"Hey buddy! What’s up? Think you could help us out? We’re looking for someone.”

Up close, the identity of the three became more apparent. The dog in the lead was a Malinois, and his two companions were a young german shepherd and a white and brown spotted, sleepy looking pitbull terrier. All three of them had black collars and service animal tags hanging from them.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Zaya looked up and towards the door at the knocking. Was was that all about? She’d already heard Skya’s piped up voice, along with Plamen’s...and possible one other. Had someone else shown up? She didn’t leave Scratches side. But Raeon instead wade his way over to answer it.

removing his sterile gloves, he carefully opened the door to be faced with his assistant.
Tom, the nicest man in the world, turned, pointing towards the animal he'd just brought in.

Scratch let out a little whine of discomfort on the table, shifting in her unconscious state...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Thouhastbinpwnd

D-Singer wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:Growing even more agitated Parker turned towards Cruiser. "Will you just shut the ******* thing off!?" he yelled angrilly.
“Would you three just shut the **** up for a minute?!” Cruiser snapped with irritated authority. As insane as it was, the younger service dog now has his attention and fearful curiosity fixed on the demented message being conveyed via his digital camera, he intened to hear it out by now, so if anything to draw whatever information Parker had left for them, lies or not. The shepherd picked the tablet off the coffe table and held it up to his face.

Harley quickly but wordlessly stepped around Cruiser to see over his shoulder at her tablet’s screen. Obviously she hand’t totally lost her interest in what was being said.

A familiar face showed up once again, in what was probably the most terrifying manner thus far shown in the footage. It was that weird cat Cruiser was rescued by yesterday.

And Parker had just rescued him from some utterly demonic, canine-shapped monster which was growling over his limp body like a vicious scavenger of some sort. Magic powers? Cruiser was reluctant enough as it was to accept the paranormal nature of this nightmare in the making. But was this guy serious? What did he mean by he’d no longer have them?

There was no doubt anymore. Smiley had picked up on everyone Cruiser had met in just the last day. He talked as if he knew everythig that was happening...as if he’d been tracking their every move.
Cruiser’s attention remained fixed on the screen along with Harley’s. But in the back of his mind he began wondering if he should track down and question some of these other pets. Namely Iudex and the wolf-dog he was crushing with...

--

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The comforting man, didn't say anything, but he gave a friendly nod. He didn't have to say anything, Selina knew that she was safe with him, and that he was taking her some place where she would be warm, comfortable, and cared for. He took her through a door at the end of the hall where there were two other pets waiting in what seemed to be a clinician's waiting room. He let go of her paw and pointed to the seats near them, obviously telling her that she should wait patiently with her two new friends, and that they'd be comfortable and happy there. He then turned and went to open another door on the other end of the room, but stopped at the handle, thinking about it before knocking on the door...
Zaya looked up and towards the door at the knocking. Was was that all about? She’d already heard Skya’s piped up voice, along with Plamen’s...and possible one other. Had someone else shown up? She didn’t leave Scratches side. But Raeon instead wade his way over to answer it.

--

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:Rover stormed out of his house and onto the sidewalk. He looked back and yelled "NO, YOU SAID THAT DAD WAS HOME NOT THAT 'THEY HAD FOUND A INTERESTING NEW LEAD.' Look, I just need some time to clear my head, I'll be home later" He walked down the street looking around for the other pets that he had seen.

Just down the street and across the sidewalk from Rover, several dogs in a small group were approaching. At the moment they were talking amonst themselves about seeing some weird guys in suits who were at the Training center earlier. But one of them interrupted and pointed towards Rover.

“Hey! Hey you!”

The dark-furred dog quickly said something two the other two he was with before J-walking across the street to Rover.

"Hey buddy! What’s up? Think you could help us out? We’re looking for someone.”

Up close, the identity of the three became more apparent. The dog in the lead was a Malinois, and his two companions were a young german shepherd and a white and brown spotted, sleepy looking pitbull terrier. All three of them had black collars and service animal tags hanging from them.
Rover was surprised by the dog who had walked up to him. "Wh-who are you looking for? And more importantly, who are you?" He said as he inspected the three dogs, 'I wonder what they want, and what's the story behind the service animal tags? Hmm, might as well help them...' He thought
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tom, the nicest man in the world, turned, pointing towards the animal he'd just brought in.

Scratch let out a little whine of discomfort on the table, shifting in her unconscious state...
Dr. Raeon studied Selina for a moment before speaking directly to her. “Can I help you miss?” He stepped further into the room.

--

“Scratch? Scratch can you hear me?” Zaya wasn’t completely sure if Scratch was only experiencing some sort of dream, or if she was grasping at consciousness. The wolfhound still held a gentle grip on one of Scratch’s paws.

--
Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:Rover was surprised by the dog who had walked up to him. "Wh-who are you looking for? And more importantly, who are you?" He said as he inspected the three dogs, 'I wonder what they want, and what's the story behind the service animal tags? Hmm, might as well help them...' He thought
“Oh yeah, I’m Rebel and this is Tagger and Ryker.” He said gesturing to the GSD and drowsy Pitbull Terrier behind him.

Tagger, the German shepherd who looked to be probably no older than three came up to Rover holding a glossy picture. The photo looked like a still from cut from a security camera’s vantage point of a grassy field just inside a large fenced area. It showed a pretty, white and light grey Borzoi wearing a Scarf and messenger bag. “We’re looking for this girl.“

“Have you seen her?”
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

D-Singer wrote:Dr. Raeon studied Selina for a moment before speaking directly to her. “Can I help you miss?” He stepped further into the room.
Selina was surprised when she heard him address her. "I don't know if anyone can help me right now," she answered. "I've spent all of today doubting my own sanity and then I got chased by a couple of guys in suits before... Tom, was it?... saved me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Thouhastbinpwnd

D-Singer wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote: “Oh yeah, I’m Rebel and this is Tagger and Ryker.” He said gesturing to the GSD and drowsy Pitbull Terrier behind him.

Tagger, the German shepherd who looked to be probably no older than three came up to Rover holding a glossy picture. The photo looked like a still from cut from a security camera’s vantage point of a grassy field just inside a large fenced area. It showed a pretty, white and light grey Borzoi wearing a Scarf and messenger bag. “We’re looking for this girl.“

“Have you seen her?”
"Can't say I have..." He said, He attempted to take the photo from Tagger's hand. "Why are you looking for this person? I need something to work with." He said to the head dog, 'I wonder what they want with her?' He thought
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tom, the nicest man in the world, turned, pointing towards the animal he'd just brought in.

Dr. Raeon studied Selina for a moment before speaking directly to her. “Can I help you miss?” He stepped further into the room.
Tom slid out of the way of the door and closed it gently behind Raeon, as if to avoid detection from someone on the other side of the door. That was odd, who would Tom want to hide from? They must be a bad person...
Scratch? Scratch can you hear me?” Zaya wasn’t completely sure if Scratch was only experiencing some sort of dream, or if she was grasping at consciousness. The wolfhound still held a gentle grip on one of Scratch’s paws.
"Cooold..." Scratch whined, pulling Zaya in a bit more. She did seem a bit cold, which wasn't that odd seeing as she'd lost more blood again...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Oh come on, it's not real." laughed Rek with an assured nod.
Trigger grinned, rubbing the back of his head.
"Well... I guess...". He's actually never seen it before. So... Maybe the cat was right.
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

D-Singer wrote:

Harley quickly but wordlessly stepped around Cruiser to see over his shoulder at her tablet’s screen. Obviously she hand’t totally lost her interest in what was being said.

"Well, we have our data" Soren said, "now, what you do, I don't care, but, I'm going to find that alley cat and whatever magic he has handy to fix our psycho friend here." He began to head for the door. "I assume you're coming with Parker?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
"Well, we have our data" Soren said, "now, what you do, I don't care, but, I'm going to find that alley cat and whatever magic he has handy to fix our psycho friend here." He began to head for the door. "I assume you're coming with Parker?"
Marcus followed after SOren, "I know I'm coming with. It's not like I've got any better ideas."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker scoffed at Cruiser. He wanted to help him, he really did, but his caring was starting to run extremely thin. He turned to Soren and Marcus and followed them wordlessly.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

The prostomium is actually a sensory device. Earthworms do not have a
nose, CHARLIE PIVØTED HIS HEAD BACK TØ THE SCREEN eyes, ears,
or hands TØ ADRESS THE PRESENT MØMENT THURØUGHLY. to gather
sensory "IF YØU GØ ØUT THERE NØW, YØU WILL information about
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADIE."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
their PRESENT-CHARLIE ECHØED THE WØRDS environment. Instead,
they depend IN Parker'S HEAD, JUST TØ BE CLEAR. on their prostomium
and sensory receptors in their skin to "feel" their way through the soil.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

".... He's really getting annoying... Do you want us to save the alley cat or not!?" Soren asked as he looked at the tablet and Parker. "Make up your mind!" He looked at Parker, "you couldn't have been possessed by a more decisive evil being?"
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker just scoffed and flipped the bird. "**** it, not our problem right now. Need this thing out of me right now." he then said simply.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus waited outside on the porch. He was too scared to do much planning of his own and he was set on follwoing SOren's plan.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Do you idiots even know where you're going?” Cruiser barked at the three dogs attempting to leave, despite 'Smiley’s' threat of them dying of they did so. “You don’t even know where any of those guys live do you? What, are you just gonna wander around Edge hoping to find them? All while this freak and the [censored] in the suit are probably tailing all four of us?" Cruiser lightly rapped his paw on the screen of the tablet to add emphasis to his point. "Just wait a freaking minute. I happen to know where that fairy of a wolf-dog lives.” Cruiser sarcastically sneered, noting his disdain for Reno’s…affection for that Iudex cat..
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Helminths often find their way into a host
through CHARLIE GAVE THEM A contaminated
BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG
FRIENDLYFRIENDLYFRIENDLYFRIENDLYFRIENDLY
SMILESMILESMILESMILESMILESMILESMILESMILESMILE
food "DØN'T LEAVE UNTIL I AM FINISHED, or water, soil, mosquito
bites, and even BECAUSE YØU MAY NØT HAVE ****** acts. Poorly
washed vegetables ANØTHER CHANCE WITH THIS VIDEØ. eaten
raw THE TALL MAN IS ØUTSIDE BUT may contain eggs of nematodes
such as I AM MAKING HIM PLAY FAIR BY Ascaris, Enterobius, Thichuris,
and/or cestodes NØT LETTING HIM ATTACK DURING such as Taenia,
Hymenolepis, and Echinococcus. THE CUTSCENE. Plants may also be
contaminated AS LØNG AS YØU ARE WATCHING with fluke metacercaria
(e.g. Fasciola). Undercooked THIS VIDEØ, YØU ARE SAFE!" meats may
transmit Taenia (pork, beef and venison), Trichinella (pork and bear)

.......NØ ESCAPE NØ ESCAPE NØ ESCAPE NØ ESCAPE NØ
ESCAPE AND ØUTSIDE, MARCUS SAW THIS NØ ESCAPE
NØ ESCAPE HAVE A NICE DAY! : ) NØ ESCAPE NØ
ESCAPE NØ ESCAPE NØ ESCAPE NØ ESCAPE
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus darted back inside slamming the door and locking it behind him. "Uh g-guys maybe Cruiser's right. Th-There's something outside. He got as far away from the door as possible and sank to the floor corner shivering with fear.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker sighed and turned around before Marcus darted back inside. "What happened?" he then asked him seriously as he approached the window. He pulled the curtain away and looked outside to try and see what the other dog had seen.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex stepped wordlessly into the lift, a hint of anxiety still showed on his face. Looking around for a moment, the cat made his way to the corner of the space and situated himself there. He began to search around in his bag and trying to occupy himself until the elevator started moving
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker suddenly jumped back at the sight but growled. He then began to slowly walk towards the door, a scowl on his face like he was going to do something about this.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)