HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"You only told me when I do my part, so am supposed to know what to do or am I in the dark until the time comes?" Buster asked.

"and what about me?" Tara added. "Do I help the others, or do I stay to help Buster prepare to do his part?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"You only told me when I do my part, so am supposed to know what to do or am I in the dark until the time comes?" Buster asked.
"and what about me?" Tara added. "Do I help the others, or do I stay to help Buster prepare to do his part?"
The spiritual entity couldn't be seen at this time of the day, but his voice betrayed his smile. <You will know what do when the time comes. And yes, you will have to wait until then.
<And as for you, Tara, help Miles. Nothing more I can ask of you. Miles, Tara, although you may be tempted to, do *not* under any circumstance try to possess the Hunter: he can't physically hurt you, but his is the will that defeated Death itself. He will easily consume you before you realize your mistake.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I wouldn't begin to even pretend to know how!" Miles communed, "I barely know anything about being a ghost except for what I know! Although Hubert, you've given me an idea. Can you lend some of your power to them to keep them from harm or increase their strength?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I cannot empower them, the Hunter would perceive it through our bond. If he wants to admit defeat, his very convintions about himself must be shaken. He won't think himself impotent if he realizes he couldn't do much against an objectively superior power. In this regard, Miles and Tara, you must be wary: he *must* not realize you are tripping him. This is a very dangerous game, because he must be tired and provoked to the very limit. Or he will, like you use to say, flip the table.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"So it would be best for us to put things in his path that he can trip over. Make him think he didn't see something that was always there, right?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

One could almost see Hubert nodding. <The more furious he'll become, the less he'll think about the obstacles. Just make it so he doesn's suspect. Mortals, it's important you don't even *think* about them, or me. You'll be fighting for your lives this time. Focus on that.>
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Leafolawl wrote:"I'll be honest, if I'm goin' ta run my tail in to try an' get through t' some psycho half of my friend, I'm doin' it my way." Rena said, her tired speech slurred a little. "That said, I'mmunna need a lot a' sleep. 'Specially if I'mmuna be playin' safety mutt for Duke. I don't wanna lose any of my dogs, my bunny, or my fox, ya hear?" She asked rhetorically, her old habits from hunting coming back to her.

"This is my town, an' if anythin' happens in it, I'mmunna make sure it's somethin' I approve a', and I do NOT approve a' losin' a friend."
Duke glanced over at Rena trying to put on a reassuring smile
"Nothin to worry about i'll be fine. We'll all be fine as long as we work together"
valerio wrote:<Duke, you will be the bait. The Hunter detests a half-done job, he will want to finish you and I will lead him to you, to a spot where you -Rena and Gage - will challenge him, alternating yourselves in your attacks so that he will have to think of three targets at once.
Duke tried to relax a little, trying to comprehend all that was to unfold later on. He felt a little skeptical about making the hunter madder than ever in order to defeat him but seeing as how he was a ghost dragon he had to assume his logic was well placed.
"Sounds good to me"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage laughed bitterly, "Don't worry I'm sure we'll be too busy trying to get out of there in one piece to worry much about you guys.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena let out a yawn, tired out from last night's rush-in rescue."As odd as it is, I actually had somethin' like this in mind... just without the part a' fightin' with Gage... an' the bit with Miles an'..." She paused. "Wait, who's the new gu- er, gal?" She asked, looking around, just realizing that there's a new voice amongst the rest.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:Rena let out a yawn, tired out from last night's rush-in rescue."As odd as it is, I actually had somethin' like this in mind... just without the part a' fightin' with Gage... an' the bit with Miles an'..." She paused. "Wait, who's the new gu- er, gal?" She asked, looking around, just realizing that there's a new voice amongst the rest.
"Oh, I'm Tara. I was bunny boy's friend in England. Before the wolf got me."

"Please stop calling me bunny boy," Buster mumbled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Once he delivered Mason to his house, Matt drove Rex back home and took off to finish some deals he began last night.
Once Rex got into the house, he found that Christopher was still sleeping, so he quietly took his acoustic guitar and a book and went outside and under his favorite tree. He sat under it and put the guitar next to him, opening the book.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, I'm Tara. I was bunny boy's friend in England. Before the wolf got me."

Rena grumbled something near unintelligible about wolves, although anything reading her mind would be in for a foul mind-full about them.

"Well, right... 'fore we go chargin' in half cocked an' unpr'pared, I'mmunna need t' see if Gage can actu'ly keep himself from gettin' killed." She said, looking over the group for the other small dog. "I'd like t' a' least know wha' I'm workin' with... Y'all alrigh' with comin' to the ou'skirts o' town, Gage Righ' now Gage?" She asked in her tired haze.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Oh, I'm Tara. I was bunny boy's friend in England. Before the wolf got me."

Rena grumbled something near unintelligible about wolves, although anything reading her mind would be in for a foul mind-full about them.

"Well, right... 'fore we go chargin' in half cocked an' unpr'pared, I'mmunna need t' see if Gage can actu'ly keep himself from gettin' killed." She said, looking over the group for the other small dog. "I'd like t' a' least know wha' I'm workin' with... Y'all alrigh' with comin' to the ou'skirts o' town, Gage Righ' now Gage?" She asked in her tired haze.
Gage just stared back at Rena with a mix of amusement and bewilderment. "A-Are you asking me to fight you? I mean he motioned towards his missing ear, "I know I don't exactly have the best track record but c'mon that's a little rediculous don't you think?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Very soon, Rex got bored of the book, but wasn't in mood to play on his guitar either, so he closed the book, grabbed the guitar and headed for the door. Once he opened it, he put the book on a small locker next to the door and the guitar - next to the locker. Once he did so, he headed for the kitchen and took a pencil and paper on the way.
The GSD wrote a message and left it on the table, then quietly got out of the house and decided to take a walk to the picnic area and perhaps the forest. He headed to the chosen destination, wondering why there wasn't a single pet on the streets.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:Rena grumbled something near unintelligible about wolves, although anything reading her mind would be in for a foul mind-full about them.

Gage just stared back at Rena with a mix of amusement and bewilderment. "A-Are you asking me to fight you? I mean he motioned towards his missing ear, "I know I don't exactly have the best track record but c'mon that's a little rediculous don't you think?
"I don't mind. Maybe seeing Gage get his tail handed to him will take my mind off of things for a little while," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh hem, don't you mean, after you take a nap and later in the afternoon? Right Rena?" Miles said with a smile.
The Moon Howler

By the time he passed two or three houses Rex had a quick change of heart. The GSD quickly ran back to his house and grabbed the guitar he left earlier and headed back for the picnic area before he could wake his brother.
Christopher however, was currently dreaming happy dreams in the soft bed on the upper floor.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"... Yeah, I guess I'm askin' you t' fight me." Rena said bluntly in response to Gage's question as she stared at the dog who'd presented it. "An' no, I don't think it's a lil' ridiculous. I'd like t' know wha' yer capable of so tha' I know how to best coordinate with ya. I'll sleep th' noon away, 'cause a simple mistake can cost ya pretty much ev'rythin' in the woods... Trust me on tha' one..." She explained in a neutral tone, although the majority of her body language made it clear she was thinking about something that upset her.

"The sooner ya learn, the sooner ya can practice." She reasoned, although tired.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Well, I uh....I guess that makes sense. I mean I've never fought a girl before and I don't really want to but I'm guessing I'm not going to convince you to just trust me on this one am I? "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was a little worried when Rena said that. Seeing as it bothered her though, he figured he'd leave it until later. Then he thought of someone else.

Uh oh. He thought to Hubert. We're leaving out somebody.

Then without warning, he thought to a couple of dogs.

HEEEEEEY YOU GUYYYYYYS!!! He thought hollared to Rex and Christopher.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:HEEEEEEY YOU GUYYYYYYS!!! He thought hollared to Rex and Christopher.
The call caught Rex in mid-walk. At first he thought someone from the street called him and looked around - nobody was even looking at him. Then he snapped - it was that telepathy thing. He was only aware of one that could do it at the moment.
"Miles? Miles is that you?" he thought loud.

~~~~~~

The call woke Christopher out of his sleep, startling him and causing him to raise himself to sitting position and to look around "What? Who? When?" he asked, still groggy and half-asleep.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Yeah it's me. Are both of you awake though? Miles thought to them both again. Then he remembered someone else.

Hey Mason? You up yet? Miles thought to him as well.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason was startled to life from his nap, after working out by a voice. Whassat? Who the heck was that? He said looking around the room, realizing that there was no one was around him. Mason started to think what the voice was, then it hit him. Is that you.. Darn i can't remember your name. Anyway, Mr. Ghost what do you want?
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Yep, it's Miles, Mason, and sorry, did I bother you? I figured everyone'd be awake by now. Miles thought to him.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Yeah it's me. Are both of you awake though? Miles thought to them both again. Then he remembered someone else.
"I am. Currently heading for the picnic area." Rex thought.

~~~~~~

Back at the house Christopher just looked around grumpily "Whoever woke me up will be most hated for the day. I was just interrupted from..." he yawned "One of the most awesome dreams... I ever had.." he mumbled and fell back in his bed.

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

xhunterko wrote:Yep, it's Miles, Mason, and sorry, did I bother you? I figured everyone'd be awake by now. Miles thought to him.
It's okay, i was only taking a nap after my workout. Mason replied to Miles outloud, forgetting about thinking it. Hey Pup who ya talking to? Troy yelled at him from the front. A friend on the phone! Mason called back. So anyway Miles, what is it that you wanted?
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All righty, I'm sorry to tallk to you guys like this but it's all I got. So, if you guys are ready to get a lot of information uninterupted, then let me know. It's about a friend. Miles thought back to all three.
valerio

Post by valerio »

In the meantime, it happened.
The sun moved slowly, relentlessy, down toward the horizon line, the fading light enveloping the pacific Appelgate and its mysteries in a blood-colored haze tinted with elongated shadows...
Until the shadows became one with the surrounding darkness.
Sunset.

At Lagrange house, the sleeping form of Janus opened his eyes.
Eyes without mirth, without joy.
The Hunter stood up, moving carefully, tense for danger, even in his own home.
When he decided it was safe to leave the room, he grinned. He went to the window, opened it and jumped down.
"I hope you did not forget your promise, Hunter," Hubert said, materializing over his shoulder. "I will not hesitate to intervene again."
The wolfdog's slit eyes seemed to grow as he growled, "Worry not. I'll be a good doggie... But should a feral show again in my territory, I will show no mercy. You promised to respect my territory."
Hubert hesitated, before nodding. "Aye I did. Go your way, then." And he turned into a sparkling small sphere following the creature who started running on all fours, enjoying this night of hunt!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster had gone back to his place to mentally prepare himself.

He had failed.

"Come on, bunny boy, It's sundown. The others need us," Tara pleaded.

"But what if we fail. What if the Hunter gets them? What if I don't know what I'm supposed to do when the time comes?" He worried as he paced back and forth.

"You'll figure it out. You've always been pretty bright. You were able to trick those junkyard dogs into a trap last year, remember""

"They were idiots. And I didn't have all these... ugh, feelings," He said as he made a disgusted face. "I just... don't want it to be my fault if anyone gets hurt. I actually like these pets." A tear rolled down his cheek.

"Don't worry. Miles and I will keep them safe, she said as she wiped the tear from his eye. "And what's the worst that can happen to us? we're already dead."

"I guess you're right. Let's go," and with this, he headed out to the meeting point. When he opened the door, he paused and said, "I'm going out to hang with my friends, mom... I love you." and he headed out and closed the door behind him.

His mom peeked out of the kitchen when she heard him. He hadn't told her he loved her since back in England. "I love you too," she said to the closed door.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage put the enevelope adressed to his parents on his bedstand. Hopefully he's be able to come back and burn it later but if he ended up not coming back he figured he at least owed them a note explaining the situation. He slipped out of his first story window and headed for the meeting place. He'd left the T.V. on and told his owners not to disturb his "movie night", hopefully that would work well enough to keep them off his case for the night.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright Miles, So now that I know the plan. Where's the meeting place? Mason asked the ghost as he left his dad's gym telling him he'll be back later.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

"Okay, Miles!" Rex thought to the spirit as he reached the picnic area "Where do I come in in your little plan?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You should address me," said the ghostly dragon figure appearing near the ghost. "You just walk around in the park, along that narrow path, everyone else stay hidden behind the bushes. I'll shift the winds so that the Hunter won't perceive your scents. Miles, you'll be the first to tackle him down. The others will start taunting him in turns, staying well out of reach of his claws. You must be fast in exchaging your positions, so that he'll get confused and frustrated. Tara, you will support Miles in tripping him. With discretion, he must not suspect supernatural presences. And, again, Buster, i will tell you when your moment comes. Good luck, mortals."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

After their meeting was finished Duke politely left, thanking everyone and leaving looking in good health. As he walked around he started to feel a bit better, not feeling his limp as much and even growing numb to the pain but since he had no one to tell lpossible last goodbye's, no family to spend time with he just went to the park he was at yesterday and as he did before, he just plopped down onto the grass and watched the sun start and go through it's decent, thinking about how this whole event would play out and realizing that if what may need to be done needed to be done, there would be no hesitation. After a while when the sun was almost completely gone Duke got up and tried to take a few steps, there was a ping of pain for the first few stumbling steps but soon his leg was working properly. Duke was honsetly a bit intimidated about being used as bait but if this was going to help in their plan so be it, he knew that it was around the time so he tried his best to concentrate on talking to Hubert
"Hey uh Hubert can you tell me when everyone is ready? I know just how to lure the Hunter in"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eh hem. You know that in order to interact with physical beings we need to be physical ourselves? Just saying. Miles thought to Hubert.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah, we may need a little help with that," Tara thought to Hubert. "and I assume that we cam remain invisible while tangible?"

Buster had made is way to a position where he could watch the trap but still remain unseen. not hard, He's a pitch black rabbit in a forest at night.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You don't need powers to do that. Just focus your strongest emotions, even your anger. You can cause physical effects just like any poltergeist can do."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage took his spot along the path. "Ugh, I need to get my head examined." he muttered to himself. He directed his thoughts at the ghosts, "Midnight snack is in position. Just warn me when the hunter's getting close."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Whatever it is, I suggest you put it to use: he's here.>
"Fffoooxieee..." a still distant voice said. "I can smell youuuu."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke midly nodded in Huberts response and just after that he heard the low growl and quite startiling voice of his foe from the other night, but to draw him in and ensure he'd stay locked onto him Duke pulled a known wild card. He bent down and pulled the bandages off of his wound on his leg, most of which was starting to heal but as he lifted the medical veil off the strong scent of his own fluid wafted from him and out into the area, confidently Duke stodd back up rigid with destermined and careful eye's.