HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Just getting to know each other" was right. He knew nothing about Khun, and so far, that was how it worked for him too. He didn't believe there was anything innately suspicious about Khun, but he didn't know if Khun was even his real name. Not to mention that he'd been secretive about what what drove him to the island. At least, he felt like there was more to it.

"Ve shoult not go fastah zan ve can handle. If ve run into dangerous local, ve vill be stuck if ve are too tired."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Asimov chuckled at Rook's words. "Friend, d'ye know dat humanse use our secrete recipes as test of courage? Danielle?" he waved to a female stirring a large pot. "Hande here some of our strongest!"
The lycaon nodded, then filled up a bowl. Asimov went and took it before handing it to Maxine. "Ye sound as if ye may accepte a challenge. Just a morsel."
The dish looked like a dense porridge of sort, creamy white, with pieces of carrots, pumpkin and minced mint leaves. It looked innocuous...
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis nodded noting how his mother was a spirit possibly, like his brother. "so your mother is a spirit? Sounds like my dad and brother." anubis said smelling the again making his stomach growl loudly. He blushed in some embaresment and appologized.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Almost ready!" came from the kitchen. Then came the clattering sound of dishes being set. "Nothing fancy, really, but it will extinguish your hunger."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote: ["Hah! The last thing I wanna do is keeping one of your kin safe!"] The demon's voice echoed once more as the small sphere began to circle around Lars' head ["Besides, no matter what you do, your anger will still accumulate. Unlike the other shamans, you weren't trained to let go of things since their youth and with your past you'll probably never learn. I will suggest that you blow off some steam. It will help ya to get rid of your anger and you'll help me rejuvenate to a more comfortable form. What do you think?"]
This demon was truly annoying. Lars rolled his eyes and had his pupils fixated on the green sphere spinning around his head and wasn't going to give in to do his bidding. ''Like I said, I am meditating to drain of this anger and return to my mother in law later. I know how you operate, and you will need to think of something more enticing to convince me....unless...''

Lars stopped as he began thinking. Well, he did face some sort of discrimination from the old lady, and he did feel that she needed a bit of a lesson. Well, not something too punishing, but he figured he could use the help of the demon to play a prank on her. Yes, he was indeed a true descendant of Amun the trickster.

''Demon, tell me something...'' Lars said, sitting back against the tree. ''How good at you at devising pranks?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

["You got my interest, shaman."] The demon's voice echoed in his head ["Pranks are not exactly my specialty, but I haven't earned the title of Demon Lord for just being annoying. Speak up, you got my undivided attention!"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars chuckled as he adjusted his back against the bark of the tree. ''Well alright. In a few minutes, I will go back in and apologize to the old woman. I'll offer to give her a bath in the pool later, so I need you to become something....slimy and slithery. So while she relaxing in the water later, you will....begin to...bother her in some way...like slither between her legs and toes or something...'' Lars said, smiling with glee.

''How does that sound you dirty fiend...'' Lars said, scratching his head.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

["Something slimy and slithery, aye?"] the demon's voice showed quite the excitement ["Care to specify?"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Almost ready!" came from the kitchen. Then came the clattering sound of dishes being set. "Nothing fancy, really, but it will extinguish your hunger."
"Oh, good. Facing your fears and travelling the spirit plane sure is hungry work," Levi chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mary came in with the dinner. She distributed large bowls to each of her guests. "Now enjoy. Say a prayer to our dearly departed to respect their memory."
Reginald clasped his paws and closed his eyes. it was one rare occasion to see him so genuinely serious. "Thank you for helping Mom and her friends to bring food to our homes, daddy. Watch over us for we never forget you every day we go at sea. Amen."
"Amen." Then the woman waited for the others to say something in turn.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Mary came in with the dinner. She distributed large bowls to each of her guests. "Now enjoy. Say a prayer to our dearly departed to respect their memory."
Reginald clasped his paws and closed his eyes. it was one rare occasion to see him so genuinely serious. "Thank you for helping Mom and her friends to bring food to our homes, daddy. Watch over us for we never forget you every day we go at sea. Amen."
"Amen." Then the woman waited for the others to say something in turn.
"Oh, well. I guess thanks for keeping me safe in the spirit realm and when I was a kitten, mom. And Barty, Thanks for being a friend," Levi said. It was weird thanking his "dearly departed" when he's interacted with them more after their death than he remembered doing before.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis slowly did the same and closed his eyes "thanks for the protection the gods and spirits give to us and let them guide us in our proper choices in life..... amen Anubis said looking at the soup with a long hungrily stare. then to lucky realizing he hadn't said much, Anubis's tail waged back and forth as he listened closely.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Still though," Khun said, "Sharing common interests is a good way to help get to know someone. Especially if you intend to for a while."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:["Something slimy and slithery, aye?"] the demon's voice showed quite the excitement ["Care to specify?"]
''Well....anything really!'' Lars said. ''Something disgusting....something which makes you wanna throw up for both humans and pets alike. Yeah. Like some sorta long piece of jelly....a very gross and putrid jelly. Or a worm I dunno...it's up to you..'' Lars said, smiling at the sphere. ''At the end of the day, you just need to make her skin crawl and puke.''

Lars got up, already cooking up a sequence of events for the prank. ''Okay. Tell you what. I'm gonna meet granny right now. I'll apologize to her, then make her some food and bring her to the bath. When she steps into the water, that, my friend, is where you work your magic. But of course, conceal yourself well and blend in with the transparency, which I am not sure if you can do. Wait for me at the window over there. Alright?'' Lars said, pointing to the window of the bathhouse where the pool was.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mary nodded. "Good. Now you guys eat and remember: it's considered *way* impolite to leave remains. Use the bread to clean up your plates."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at her and nodded quickley then began to eat as slow as he could to savor the food. About two minutes later he was cleaning the bowl spotless with bread. "haaaaaah that was good and the best meal ive had in a few months..." anubis patted his stomach and licked his lips then just waited for the others to finish.
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote:''Well....anything really!'' Lars said. ''Something disgusting....something which makes you wanna throw up for both humans and pets alike. Yeah. Like some sorta long piece of jelly....a very gross and putrid jelly. Or a worm I dunno...it's up to you..'' Lars said, smiling at the sphere. ''At the end of the day, you just need to make her skin crawl and puke.''

Lars got up, already cooking up a sequence of events for the prank. ''Okay. Tell you what. I'm gonna meet granny right now. I'll apologize to her, then make her some food and bring her to the bath. When she steps into the water, that, my friend, is where you work your magic. But of course, conceal yourself well and blend in with the transparency, which I am not sure if you can do. Wait for me at the window over there. Alright?'' Lars said, pointing to the window of the bathhouse where the pool was.
["Easy enough! Shape-shifting is one of my strong sides, camouflaging is something only the Greens and the Shadows are second to none!"] the demon lord said ["We have a deal, shaman!"]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at her and nodded quickley then began to eat as slow as he could to savor the food. About two minutes later he was cleaning the bowl spotless with bread. "haaaaaah that was good and the best meal ive had in a few months..." anubis patted his stomach and licked his lips then just waited for the others to finish.
Reginald was looking at him with big eyes. "Didcha had *any* meal in the last two months?"
"Reginald!" Mary snapped with a stern tone.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sat there unfazed a smile appeared on his face to what Reginald said "its fine mam hes done no harm, ive survived by many things not enough for a meal but enough, if I remember most it was mostly berries, nuts, fish, and fruit....oh and one time I ate a bird, a turkey to be exact." Anubis said then pondering what else he ate on the run from pace. "so many stories and places ive ben too I don't know were to begin." Anubis said with a small laugh as he sat back in his chair. his tail wagging back and forth still.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, you have our curiosity." she stood up and took the fox's plate. For sure, it was spotless. "Start telling, I'll go to the kitchen to replenish this."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded then pondered a bit. He then closed his eyes and used his powers to show everyone as he said his story. "I better start in Russia....it was snowing the whole time I was there nonstop, I...I was on the run from pace, he was a man who found my abilitys "up for market" anyways I never ate in that cold and things I saw were disturbing, he was with a group that time and were were in Moscow, I was running through alleys houses and lots more as my dad and my brother were aiding me on which directions to go were they were and so forth." the scene shifts to Moscow way back and in everyones mind they see Anubis in an open alley looking around a corner. "I was young then and was fast I was sly, sneaky and I knew the area better than them, in that alley I was planning on heading into the plalace and hitting the roof until the truck came." the scene show pace and then a market truck with Russian lettering on its side as it stopped in front of the alley, a man gets out and opens its back doors then carrys out some crates into a nearby store. " when that guy left I went into his truck and hid behind many other crates of fish, about two hours later on the ice roads to china pace caught up again with actual guns." the scene shifts again showing two trucks over thick ice driving towards a small town the truck behind the market truck was shooting. "when they started shooting the man lost control and a bullet hit my shoulder the driver was dead from another round, pace thought I died but I didn't an ice spirit aided me in healing the wound but the pain stayed and I had to travel on all four paws through the blizzards and winds till I arrived at shanghai and an Asian family took me in for a few months" the scene leaves after showing and everyone is back at the table the soups in front of them Anubis opened his eyes and slumped in his chair a little exhausted from using his mind powers to show them what was happening. he panted a bit and waited to see if anyone had a question.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

At this point Levi was half finished with his bowl, but he had stopped eating part way through the story. "So this guy is looking for you? We aren't gonna have another attack on our hands, are we? I mean, we handled the last one fine, but that was just 2 days ago, and I don't want everyone at risk again."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Still though," Khun said, "Sharing common interests is a good way to help get to know someone. Especially if you intend to for a while."
"I agree... But ve shall find out soon enough."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook his head "no I lost him in Bermuda with my brothers help I ended up in a harbor and took the ship here...its been 9 weeks since I last saw him" Anubis said.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Fair enough," Khun said, then he looked to the sunset, "We should find a place to camp with water soonish though. That way we can fish for dinner. Cause if anything, I planned to supply once I got to Lancaster and trudge out in the forest after that."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint waved to Mr. Meyers as he opened the car door.
"Night!". He called back and then stepped into the car.
It took them a while to reach the village, but Ajay finally stopped the car at the end of the road, which was about fifteen meters from the closest of the huts.

"We arrived, li'l ones!" the man said "Welcome to Salisgravi village! I'll use da klaxon when it closes midnight! Have fun!"

Martin got off the vehicle. The village seemed simple enough - just the way it was described to him.
"Well, Flint." the shepherd said "What do you think of the place?"

~~~~~~

About fifteen minutes staring at the sea later, Balkan decided that he gave the girls enough time to settle their differences aside. He stood up and was just about ready to head back, when he saw a patch of Moon flowers. The half-wolf smiled - they were perfect gifts for the two. He took two of the flowers from the patch and headed back through the beach.
After a few steps, he stopped. What if he sneaked to see how they'll react to each other?
Balkan thought for a second... yes, that could end up bad for him, but at least he had to try.
With that thought in mind, he walked to the forest and began sneaking to where he left Angelina and Faye.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint closed the door behind him as he hopped out. He turned towards the village and took in the scene.
"Different...". Flint commented still looking towards the party.
He flicked his ears, smiling.
"But they sure seem know how to throw a party.". Observing the already ongoing festivities.
He gave a thumbs up to Ajay and started walking towards the village.
"Let's go."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:About fifteen minutes staring at the sea later, Balkan decided that he gave the girls enough time to settle their differences aside. He stood up and was just about ready to head back, when he saw a patch of Moon flowers. The half-wolf smiled - they were perfect gifts for the two. He took two of the flowers from the patch and headed back through the beach.
After a few steps, he stopped. What if he sneaked to see how they'll react to each other?
Balkan thought for a second... yes, that could end up bad for him, but at least he had to try.
With that thought in mind, he walked to the forest and began sneaking to where he left Angelina and Faye.
They were exactly where he had left them. Sitting. Silently, each reflecting the other's standing pose, arms crossed at their chest.
Smiling.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars nodded, and walked back to the bathhouse with an evil grin on his face.

He went in through the door, and found the twin's mother, who didn't look to pleased about what happened previously. He went up to the elderly lady, and bowed. ''Look, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have responded like that, and I want you to have the full assurance that your daughters are in strong and capable paws. Really.'' Lars said, putting a paw on his shoulder.

''Well, to make it up, I plan to go fishing for our lunch, and to offer you a bath and massage. What do you think ma'am?'' Lars said humbly.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint closed the door behind him as he hopped out. He turned towards the village and took in the scene.
"Different...". Flint commented still looking towards the party.
He flicked his ears, smiling.
"But they sure seem know how to throw a party.". Observing the already ongoing festivities.
He gave a thumbs up to Ajay and started walking towards the village.
"Let's go."
Martin nodded "Sure, just let's stay together just in case." the shepherd said "I'm not taking any chances with these locals."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:They were exactly where he had left them. Sitting. Silently, each reflecting the other's standing pose, arms crossed at their chest.
Smiling.
Balkan was nothing less than impressed. He was honestly expecting to find them in the middle of a fight, but yet they were just sitting there. The half-wolf quietly got out of his hiding and with a moon flower in each hand, he walked to the girls.
"Hey there!" he said with a guilty tone "I'm back... I... I kinda overreacted earlier... so I decided I should apologize. I hope these moon-flowers will be enough." the half-wolf said, handing each of the females a flower.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The elderly female looked at Lars as if he was a runt at a dog show. "Meh, I guess it's better than nothing, though you look as if you'd need some help with that."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan was nothing less than impressed. He was honestly expecting to find them in the middle of a fight, but yet they were just sitting there. The half-wolf quietly got out of his hiding and with a moon flower in each hand, he walked to the girls.
"Hey there!" he said with a guilty tone "I'm back... I... I kinda overreacted earlier... so I decided I should apologize. I hope these moon-flowers will be enough." the half-wolf said, handing each of the females a flower.
Angelina took the flower. She sniffed it. "Your gesture is apprecia--" she was distracted by the sound of munching...
It was Faye, who was eating her flower! "What?! These flowers are supposed to be healthy for us! Why did you give it to me then?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: Angelina took the flower. She sniffed it. "Your gesture is apprecia--" she was distracted by the sound of munching...
It was Faye, who was eating her flower! "What?! These flowers are supposed to be healthy for us! Why did you give it to me then?"
Balkan shook his head, smiling " 'Tis the tea, the brews an the other mixtures that are made by this flower that are healthy for us. Eatin' it like that won't provide what ya want." He sighed, a slight blush appearing on his muzzle "And... the flower was a token of my affection... To both of ye..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Faye snorted. "So human of you! If you want to court me properly, have the decency to bring me the carcass of something killed freshly! Normally, I'd ask for the heart of one of these dogs, but..." she grinned. "I have another token in mind."
The Moon Howler

Balkan knelt next to Faye leaning very close to her, smiling "Now, now, Faye, a Moon-flower is eligible token of affection even in the Green Ring." he grinned at her "Though if you want something else, I will do my best to provide it."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'm happy you asked. We came to an agreement, and since fighting for your affection is not something you'd appreciate... Marry us. Both."
Angelina was just nodding."Nothing like starting a family, to show you care."
The Moon Howler

At first surprised of the sudden change of heart from both females, Balkan quickly snapped back, as his momentary vanished grin returned while he leaned back, sitting on the ground.
"Well, I will be honored to have you both as my mates, but please, lets make it properly - come here."

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at everyone hearing no more questions, he thought to begin again. "well lets see were was i? Oh yeah" anubis closed his eyes again using his powers for a mentall image in everyone "i was in shanghai with my new family, pace couldnt find me for two weeks. Yan-shu was my owner now and our job was to dive down and fish for squid and octopus. Pace arrived in hong kong by now and when we got back we were at the market. We made our best sale to a resturant moderator and everyone was happy at home. About a week later pace arrived on my trail again i was alone and when i got back that night the family was dead and he was waiting and i was on the run again. Almost everytime i stopped for a family i cant protect them. I ran from him for months untill now. I havent had a family or an owner since ive been wild. And thats about everything i can twll you." Anubis finished and opened his eyes again everyone back in the house. He crossed his arms and set them on the table then put his face in them.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:At first surprised of the sudden change of heart from both females, Balkan quickly snapped back, as his momentary vanished grin returned while he leaned back, sitting on the ground.
"Well, I will be honored to have you both as my mates, but please, lets make it properly - come here."
They both did so, kneeling in front of him now.
The Moon Howler

Balkan moved himself into kneeling position as well and took the right paw of each of both Angelina and Faye
"Angelina, Faye, I am humbly askin' ye, right here, right now. Will ye two become my mates so we can share our lives until the end of our days in this world?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Took you long enough to make up your mind, but yes."
"Could've been more...well, more intimate, but yes."
"Ain't that the truth?" the she-wolf flashed another grin.
"I saw him first," she grinned back.