HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Oh, hey Reg. Glad you could join us," Levi smiled, pretending like Reg hadn't just almost scared him out of his fur.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:Flint took the collar from Mr. Johnson, happier knowing that he didn't have to wear the tracking device anymore.
He then trotted after Martin, who was following Mr. Meyers, putting on his new collar as he walked.
Before he walked out of the room, Martin already had put his new collar on - It was light and durable - crafted with mastery.
"Nice collars." he said

Once they got out, Ajay turned to them "No need ta say it, Ah heard it all!" he said "I'll be glad t' avoid his wrath, so I'll take ya to da village. Follow me, please!" The young man said and headed for the elevator.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Let us eat, then." Faye sat down. "Plans for the future? Family matters aside, I mean."
"Priorities first." Balkan said "I have four wolves I need to make warriors. One of them is your former boyfriend - Varg."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald giggled at Anubis' observation. "Of course I am small *giggle*. I am a pup!" then he sniffed at the fox. "Wut are you? Big like me, smells like grownup. Funny."
---
"Varg is too busy being scared that I spoke with the spirits before my birth. I need a mate who is not afraid, and you fought with demons. You're fit."
---
Seth wrote:"Well that's good enough for me. Now whatta ya say we go check out this party?"
Soon as he had said it, the two males grabbed him...and tossed him like a doll into the arms of a sturdy female!
"Why, hello there, cute treat." She almost murred.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis let out a small chuckle and got out of his seat then kneeled in front of Reginald "i'm a fox reg and I can be very sneaky, like you." Anubis said rubbing his head he then got back in his seat and set the pearl in his right paw into his bag.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Varg is too busy being scared that I spoke with the spirits before my birth. I need a mate who is not afraid, and you fought with demons. You're fit."
Balkan sat between Angelina and Faye.
"Don't be too harsh on him, Faye." the half-wolf said "You know as well as I do that Varg is a good and loyal friend." He paused for a second "And I suspect he got distracted with the local girls."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Reginald giggled at Anubis' observation. "Of course I am small *giggle*. I am a pup!" then he sniffed at the fox. "Wut are you? Big like me, smells like grownup. Funny."
---
"Varg is too busy being scared that I spoke with the spirits before my birth. I need a mate who is not afraid, and you fought with demons. You're fit."
---
Seth wrote:"Well that's good enough for me. Now whatta ya say we go check out this party?"
Soon as he had said it, the two males grabbed him...and tossed him like a doll into the arms of a sturdy female!
Adrian smiled nervously at the female, "Hello M'am. Some party huh?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Once they got out, Ajay turned to them "No need ta say it, Ah heard it all!" he said "I'll be glad t' avoid his wrath, so I'll take ya to da village. Follow me, please!" The young man said and headed for the elevator.
"Not too shabby." Flint commented, tugging at his collar. "Way better than the first one..." He walked into the elevator behind Martin.
"So, Ajay." He turned his attention to the Jamaican man.
"What are the parties like here on Meriwheather Island?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Lucky had listened silently to the conversation going on around him. It was nice to relax a bit, though he did feel bad for Anubis and his brother. He yawned a little and slumped a little in his seat. The cushion was rather soft, and the atmosphere was rather warm. Just like home. He could almost find himself taking a nap.

Almost.
valerio wrote:"Pasta and fish soup!" Reginald barked...appearing as if out of nowhere from behind Levi! "Mommy calls it 'Italian Bullabas'"
The dog jumped a little and stifled a shout the moment Reginald appeared. Sneaky little pup he was. "Gah I'm awake!" Lucky panted a little. A blush on his cheeks as he looked around at the pets around him. "Uh...nice to see you Reg."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "I am the mother of the cubs you keep treating like some toy, you poor excuse of a dog!" she snarled like a dragon. "And you dare to call yourself a shaman?! You are more lustful than a pack of ravenous demons! Shame!" and she hit him again, this time on the nose.
Lars felt the broom hit his nose and staggered back, slipping and fallinbg back into the pool with a big splash.

''AGH!!!'' Lars said, gargling a mouthful of water. He cupped his muzzle area with his two paws, trying to soothe the smarting pain throbbing away on his nose. ''H-HEY!!! Take it easy ma'am! I was....just horsing around with them! That's what usually mates who are mutually bonded do right??'' he asked in an exasperated tone. ''I mean, didn't you use to do...those kinda things back in your day??'' Lars said with his eyes wandering off somewhere else.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh. So he wouldn't be a shaman then? Monique thought to Victor.

Oh, that's an Ambassador from one of the tribes known as Balkan. And a couple girlfriends apparently. Monique thought to Maxine.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan sat between Angelina and Faye.
"Don't be too harsh on him, Faye." the half-wolf said "You know as well as I do that Varg is a good and loyal friend." He paused for a second "And I suspect he got distracted with the local girls."
"No wonder, I always suspected he was a dog lover: He used to take too many scouting missions to this place."
---
Seth wrote:Soon as he had said it, the two males grabbed him...and tossed him like a doll into the arms of a sturdy female!
Adrian smiled nervously at the female, "Hello M'am. Some party huh?"[/quote]
"Now, don't be shy you." she bent down and scritched his chest. "Mmm. firm. You are a runner, are you?"
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky had listened silently to the conversation going on around him. It was nice to relax a bit, though he did feel bad for Anubis and his brother. He yawned a little and slumped a little in his seat. The cushion was rather soft, and the atmosphere was rather warm. Just like home. He could almost find himself taking a nap.
Almost.
valerio wrote:"Pasta and fish soup!" Reginald barked...appearing as if out of nowhere from behind Levi! "Mommy calls it 'Italian Bullabas'"
The dog jumped a little and stifled a shout the moment Reginald appeared. Sneaky little pup he was. "Gah I'm awake!" Lucky panted a little. A blush on his cheeks as he looked around at the pets around him. "Uh...nice to see you Reg."
"Hello to you new friend. How's your leg? how long are you staying? Do you live with the humans with coats? Do you like fishing?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars felt the broom hit his nose and staggered back, slipping and fallinbg back into the pool with a big splash.
''AGH!!!'' Lars said, gargling a mouthful of water. He cupped his muzzle area with his two paws, trying to soothe the smarting pain throbbing away on his nose. ''H-HEY!!! Take it easy ma'am! I was....just horsing around with them! That's what usually mates who are mutually bonded do right??'' he asked in an exasperated tone. ''I mean, didn't you use to do...those kinda things back in your day??'' Lars said with his eyes wandering off somewhere else.
She answered with a roar so powerful as to create small waves in the water. "BACK IN MY DAYS?! Why you little overgrown (insert things not suitable for rating), I *still* could give birth to a more decent litter than your sorry self! You're a SHAMAN! You are supposed to act like a dignified one, not like some imp on a power trip!"
"Mother, please!" said Athena, walking to elder female, while Diana walked to Lars and helped him out...on the other side of the pool. "Lars is just...very enthusiast. He spent a long time training elsewhen, and he was really missing us--"
"He better be! He has even more responsibility now that he started your pregnancy! He can't just fool around like...like a (imagination required)." She was throwing fire through her eyes. The temperature in the room was actually rising!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---

"Now, don't be shy you." she bent down and scritched his chest. "Mmm. firm. You are a runner, are you?"
Adrian relaxed a bit as the shock of being thrown to a random female wore off. "Yeah something like that."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ye could make good cubs. Dem brothers were right."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: She answered with a roar so powerful as to create small waves in the water. "BACK IN MY DAYS?! Why you little overgrown (insert things not suitable for rating), I *still* could give birth to a more decent litter than your sorry self! You're a SHAMAN! You are supposed to act like a dignified one, not like some imp on a power trip!"
"Mother, please!" said Athena, walking to elder female, while Diana walked to Lars and helped him out...on the other side of the pool. "Lars is just...very enthusiast. He spent a long time training elsewhen, and he was really missing us--"
"He better be! He has even more responsibility now that he started your pregnancy! He can't just fool around like...like a (imagination required)." She was throwing fire through her eyes. The temperature in the room was actually rising!
Lars had the power to retaliate, and could have reversed the temperature, evening bringing it as low as possible to freeze the entire pool he was in. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to lay a paw on his so called mother in law. The rejuvenating atmosphere that hung around the bathroom had vanished due to the disruption by the elderly lycaon. A nasty one took it's place, and the big GSD was getting more hurt than acquainted with her.

''I'm Lars...'' he began, trying to initiate an introduction between the two of them. He kissed Diana lightly on the cheek and stood up, wading nearer to her mother. ''I have been with your daughters for many days now and ever since I pledged my allegiance to our love, I am FULLY aware of my responsibilities. Being a shaman is already one, and I will be taking up duties as a father soon. I have sacrificed my time, spilled my blood, broken my bones, and have kept to the traditions of this island.

I have traded away my old life for your two daughters, have become stronger for them, and I am willing to die for them if need be. This is how much I love them ma'am, let alone being responsible.''
Lars said, with tears welling up in his eyes. He used an arm to briefly wipe them away, then turned to the elderly Lycaon again.

''Nice meeting you.'' he said in a cold manner, then turned to his two mates. ''I'll be outside, if you need me...'' Lars said, sniffling as he stepped out of the pool and out to the backyard. He found a tall palm tree and sat down, trying to simmer down and meditate.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Not too shabby." Flint commented, tugging at his collar. "Way better than the first one..." He walked into the elevator behind Martin.
"So, Ajay." He turned his attention to the Jamaican man.
"What are the parties like here on Meriwheather Island?"
"Can't tell ya, li'l one. Never been in one 'ere." He opened the Elevator door "They say dem parties are for ye doggies alone." He turned and grinned "Luckily, I was told how ta reach every village that has road leadin' ta it."

Then Dimitar's voice was heard through the speakers "Oh, and one more thing, Ajay - make sure you'll pick them up after midnight! I want Martin to be fresh for tomorrow..."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "No wonder, I always suspected he was a dog lover: He used to take too many scouting missions to this place."
"Hey, hey, hey!" Balkan said "Change that attitude towards dogs. I'm half a dog, remember?"

~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:''Nice meeting you.'' he said in a cold manner, then turned to his two mates. ''I'll be outside, if you need me...'' Lars said, sniffling as he stepped out of the pool and out to the backyard. He found a tall palm tree and sat down, trying to simmer down and meditate.
A small green sphere appeared in front of Lars' muzzle.

["You know, usually a demon would laugh himself out at you right now."] The demon lord's voice echoed in Lars' head ["But I kinda proved I am not the typical demon, aye?"]
["Anyway, your fear and their mother's anger rejuvenated me enough to manifest like this. I just came here to thank you."]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Hey, hey, hey!" Balkan said "Change that attitude towards dogs. I'm half a dog, remember?"
Faye downed a big spoonful, barely chewing. "Hmph, you're half-wolf, and that's what I found fascinating: you showed more courage than our fullbloods. There is hope for you after all."
"Can I fight with her?" Angelina asked, chewing with rage as if imagining her love rival's flesh...
Hotep the psychic

Anubis thought for a moment as he hear the different questions reg asked, he answered the ones to him but the questions kept coming. "so reg you think you could beat me in a sneaking challenge?" Anubis asked to quench his small amount of boredom.
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Faye downed a big spoonful, barely chewing. "Hmph, you're half-wolf, and that's what I found fascinating: you showed more courage than our fullbloods. There is hope for you after all."
"Can I fight with her?" Angelina asked, chewing with rage as if imagining her love rival's flesh...
Balkan sighed and rubbed his forehead. "No, Angie, calm yourself. We can settle this without any fighting." He placed his bowl on the sand and looked at the she-wolf "Faye, why are you doing this? Why do you continuously keep insulting everything and everyone that are not of wolf blood?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ha! Of *course* I can beat ya at sneaking, fawx..." then he blinked and tilted his head in the cutest way. "Wut's a sneaking contest?"
---
"Balkan, mixing blood with other kins, like your halfblood friends like so much to do, will destroy us as wolves. We'll be a pale memory of the proud species that set foot on this island. And this is simply unacceptable! With *your* blood and the help of our shamans, I am sure I can give birth to numerous pure litters, poweful like you." her snout pointed at Angelina. "You can have her for some leftovers when your duty with me is done."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Oh. So he wouldn't be a shaman then? Monique thought to Victor.

Oh, that's an Ambassador from one of the tribes known as Balkan. And a couple girlfriends apparently. Monique thought to Maxine.
(Ooc: Maxine and Rook were weirded out when everyone howled, but shook it off when the music came back on.. just lettin' you know..)

Ah! I wondered where you thoughts were.. Maxine thought, pleased to hear from the little ghost again. ..Also, how do you know that? She continued, then giving Rook a rub on his headfur.

"Ah! Heey!" Rook retorted, smiling and pushing Maxine back.

"Hehe! your cute when you moan.." Maxine giggled, walking past him.

"Hey, where you goin'?" Rook asked as he looked up.

"For some food, of course! C'mon!" Maxine replied, waving at him to keep up.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint shrugged.
"Guess we'll find out when we get there.".
His ears perked up at the sound of the speakers turning on.
The Moon Howler wrote:Then Dimitar's voice was heard through the speakers "Oh, and one more thing, Ajay - make sure you'll pick them up after midnight! I want Martin to be fresh for tomorrow..."
He glanced at Martin.
"Sounds like you'll be busy tomorrow."

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Ye could make good cubs. Dem brothers were right."
"Well I'm flattered but I really don't have much interest in that. You guys wouldn't want a bunch of half-pints running around anyway."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Hotep the psychic

"its like hide and seek but your seeking first, after we all eat though ok reg." Anubis said with a smile as he ruffled the hair on his head a little bit then looked back towards the kitchen seeing the woman cooking almost done. He sniffed the air a few times as the aroma of the soup reached his nostrils making his stomach growl. he then reached in his bag and ate another clam quickly. He then looked to levi, " so levi who is your favorite spirit in the spiritual plane?" Anubis asked trying to keep his mind off the thought of food.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:
A small green sphere appeared in front of Lars' muzzle.

["You know, usually a demon would laugh himself out at you right now."] The demon lord's voice echoed in Lars' head ["But I kinda proved I am not the typical demon, aye?"]
["Anyway, your fear and their mother's anger rejuvenated me enough to manifest like this. I just came here to thank you."]
Lars opened his eyes as the green sphere appeared together with the familiar voice of a demon lord. He sighed as he shunned away from his presence. ''I don't care what you are. Leave me alone, for I am meditating. I already have another spirit guarding me anyway. Now shoo...'' Lars said, stretching his thick neck. Lars said, closing his eyes again to drain away his anger.
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:"Hey, where you goin'?" Rook asked as he looked up.
"Ah hope ye guyse like yer foode spicy. Our fish stew is still unbeaten from here t'mainland," Asimov said, following them.
---
Seth wrote:"Well I'm flattered but I really don't have much interest in that. You guys wouldn't want a bunch of half-pints running around anyway."
Michael looked as if he could drop on his knees and beg the corgi. Murphy was bunny-hopping! "Please, please, oh pleasepleaseplease!"
"Just once!" Murphy added. "We *love* the idea of a pack of half-pints running around and playing with us and growing with us and...doing family stuff!"
The female chuckled. "You better believe them, pup: they are keeping to your language to make it clear."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Lars opened his eyes as the green sphere appeared together with the familiar voice of a demon lord. He sighed as he shunned away from his presence. ''I don't care what you are. Leave me alone, for I am meditating. I already have another spirit guarding me anyway. Now shoo...'' Lars said, stretching his thick neck. Lars said, closing his eyes again to drain away his anger.
Again came the voice of the angry mother. (ooc, changed color because she's a shaman and thus a magic user)
"Oh, yes, there he goes, hiding into meditation like some...some scholar! I tell you, young pup: when you are 257 like me, you'll be a withered husk after spending your time generating litters!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:"Well I'm flattered but I really don't have much interest in that. You guys wouldn't want a bunch of half-pints running around anyway."
Michael looked as if he could drop on his knees and beg the corgi. Murphy was bunny-hopping! "Please, please, oh pleasepleaseplease!"
"Just once!" Murphy added. "We *love* the idea of a pack of half-pints running around and playing with us and growing with us and...doing family stuff!"
The female chuckled. "You better believe them, pup: they are keeping to your language to make it clear."
"Adrian looked at Michael and Murphy apologetically. " If I was going to start a family with anyone it'd be you. But I need to give it some time before I decide. It wouldn't be fair to bring pups into the world when I'm still trying to figure out where I fit in it. To be honest it just scares me. At least for right now. I'd like to take some time to settle down with you two and get my life back into some kind of order before I make a decision that big.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Despite those words, the two brothers looked at each other with satisfaction in their eyes.
"Told ya!" Murphy said, grinning.
"As if I needed a confirmation..."
The female laughed. "You better hold him for dear life. He'll be the best parent when the time comes"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian let out a sigh of relief "Well I don't know about that. Maybe just top-ten."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael hugged him, wagging. "Now, now. Trust us, we can tell a winnah when we see one."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Balkan, mixing blood with other kins, like your halfblood friends like so much to do, will destroy us as wolves. We'll be a pale memory of the proud species that set foot on this island. And this is simply unacceptable! With *your* blood and the help of our shamans, I am sure I can give birth to numerous pure litters, powerful like you." her snout pointed at Angelina. "You can have her for some leftovers when your duty with me is done."
Balkan stood up "Do ya even hear yourself?" he said angrily "The wolves of old wouldn't wage a meaningless war for so long! They wouldn't make such hasty conclusions! And I dun have no duty ta ya or to her!" He turned in the direction, opposite of the party "I'll have a walk now. Alone! Make sure both of you are alive and well until I return."

~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:Lars opened his eyes as the green sphere appeared together with the familiar voice of a demon lord. He sighed as he shunned away from his presence. ''I don't care what you are. Leave me alone, for I am meditating. I already have another spirit guarding me anyway. Now shoo...'' Lars said, stretching his thick neck. Lars said, closing his eyes again to drain away his anger.
["Hah! The last thing I wanna do is keeping one of your kin safe!"] The demon's voice echoed once more as the small sphere began to circle around Lars' head ["Besides, no matter what you do, your anger will still accumulate. Unlike the other shamans, you weren't trained to let go of things since their youth and with your past you'll probably never learn. I will suggest that you blow off some steam. It will help ya to get rid of your anger and you'll help me rejuvenate to a more comfortable form. What do you think?"]

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint shrugged.
"Guess we'll find out when we get there.".
"Hey, I heard that!" Ajay replied.He glanced at Martin.
Roarin wrote:"Sounds like you'll be busy tomorrow."
"It's just something I have to do. One of the "Not your concern" stuff I keep to myself." Martin replied.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Michael hugged him, wagging. "Now, now. Trust us, we can tell a winnah when we see one."
Adrian hugged back, "Well the feeling mutual trust me. I can't even begin to tell you guys how lucky I am to have you."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan stood up "Do ya even hear yourself?" he said angrily "The wolves of old wouldn't wage a meaningless war for so long! They wouldn't make such hasty conclusions! And I dun have no duty ta ya or to her!" He turned in the direction, opposite of the party "I'll have a walk now. Alone! Make sure both of you are alive and well until I return."
Faye and Angelina exchanged a puzzled look.
"Now, what got into him?"
The she-wolf shook her head. "Must be a halfblood thing..." then she smiled. "But I like it. He's showing some character at last."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"It's just something I have to do. One of the "Not your concern" stuff I keep to myself." Martin replied.
Flint nodded.
"You seem to have a lot of that stuff.". He grumbled.
Besides tapping his foot on the ground he stayed quiet for the rest of the ride down.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Once they got on the parter, Ajay lead the two humans and the old notary to the car. There Mr. Meyer stopped.
"Gotta go now, young lads." he said "I have me a dinner to eat and preparations for tomorrow to make. I'll probably fly out by tomorrow afternoon, so feel free to visit me until then. Good night!" the old notary said and headed towards the hotel.
"Good night!" Martin said back, before getting into the car.

Ajay sat on the driver's seat "Sit down and buckle up!" he said "Ye two will have a ride on da Ajay transit! Destination - Salisgravi village!"

~~~~~~~~

Balkan walked on the beach until he hid from the two female's sight. he continued a bit further before stopping. The half-wolf then sat and sighed "Good job Balkan." he mumbled to himself "You screwed once more because you can't take a few insults head-on and now you look like an Idiot in front of two beautiful ladies..."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, it's a ghost thing. Monique said to Maxine. I just talked to Victor about them.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint waved to Mr. Meyers as he opened the car door.
"Night!". He called back and then stepped into the car.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Oh, it's a ghost thing. Monique said to Maxine. I just talked to Victor about them.
Riight.. Thank him for the info, anyway.. Seen your friend anywhere? I bet you've been looking out for them, right? Maxine thought back.
valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Hey, where you goin'?" Rook asked as he looked up.
"Ah hope ye guyse like yer foode spicy. Our fish stew is still unbeaten from here t'mainland," Asimov said, following them.
"Ah, wondered where you went off to.." Rook said sarcasticly. "Spicy, eh? Well, I can handle heat.."

"Oh, really? So why did you cry when you hade a BITE of your mum's 'Karma' or somthing?" Maxine retorted, a sly grin on her face.

Rook rolled his eyes. "It was a 'Korma', and it was human food.. They have a much stronger taste for spice!"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"its like hide and seek but your seeking first, after we all eat though ok reg." Anubis said with a smile as he ruffled the hair on his head a little bit then looked back towards the kitchen seeing the woman cooking almost done. He sniffed the air a few times as the aroma of the soup reached his nostrils making his stomach growl. he then reached in his bag and ate another clam quickly. He then looked to levi, " so levi who is your favorite spirit in the spiritual plane?" Anubis asked trying to keep his mind off the thought of food.
"I haven't actually met many, but my mom keeps me safe from the other spirits while I walk through the plane so It would have to be her," Levi replied with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun stopped for a moment and tilted up his hat. He looked Adel up and down.

"Buddy, if all you do is running and climbing, you have got to do something else to keep up such a solid frame," he said, "And besides. It's just us here. I don't know what you have to be so secretive about. And if it'll come to it."

And, at this, Khun swollowed. Just a little nervous.

"I'm up for trading secrets," he said, "I've got a deck of cards and we could play five draw cards for questions."
((Much as I try, I'm too busy to be on the forums. >.<))

Adel sighed. He knew he was being a little obvious, but was hoping Khun would drop it. At least this way, he could find out something about Khun, too.

"Zat sounds interesting. But ve shoult not use ze daylight today for zat. Ve shoult keep going." Adel wasn't exactly happy about sharing secrets. It could at least wait until tomorrow, right? Of course, that was up to Khun.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun frowned at Adel. Irritated.

"All right, I don't do this this often, but," and at this, he made the ring on his finger visible over the fur, "I'm pretty sure you don't have a secret as big as this. Although, we're still just getting to know each other. And I can understand the hesitation. And your right. Let's try to pick up the pace a little to get as far as we can before the last few seconds of dasylight."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been looking. But I haven't seen him in this crowd. I don't think he's at this party. Oh, and I will thank Victor for you. Monique thought. Then she thanked Victor for Maxine. Monique stood atop Maxine's head and scanned the crowd. While she could fly up and do the same, she didn't want to leave Maxine.