HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian nodded, "Understandable. You'll have to take me to watch next solstice though. I'd love to see it, assuming that's allowed of course."
"A native ye mey be note, but a tribedog ye are. Dat'll give ya a free tickete, doncha worry."
"Well that's good enough for me. Now whatta ya say we go check out this party?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Both females squealed with surprise, as they jumped. They looked at each other with dish-big pupils...Then they grinned like two imps.
"Our pup learnt new tricks," Athena said, looking at the now immobile furred body.
"Well, let's see if we can return the favor, then..." and with that, they submerged Lars into the pool!
Lars yelped as he got quickly overshadowed by his big soulless body, swimming out of the way as it fell head first into the water like a heavy log. He quickly fitted back into his body and resurfaced, taking in a gulp of oxygen.

''OH YOU NEFARIOUS TWINS!!!!'' Lars laughed, spitting out some water. ''But not good enough for me!!!!'' Lars said, diving down and placing his open mouth on Athena's tummy. With air from his enormous lungs, he blew hard to give her the ultimate raspberry!

He was a bit more merciful to Diana though. Pulling down Diana into the water, he grabbed her waist and gave her the ultimate kiss, feeling her tongue and winking at her in mischief.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:There we go! Now it's a party! Monique thought back to her. Then she began her own dance, flitting back and forth between the two.
Perhaps there was a shaman between the players, or it was just someone sensitive...but who cared? What mattered was that the moment Monique started fluttering, a flute did its best to add its notes in according to her rhythm.
xhunterko wrote:Monique was definitely startled by the flute. But continued to dance any ways.
All right, give it up! Apparently I can't hide myself from just anyone. And now that makes me worried. But I suppose if your powerful enough to sense me, I suppose that means you are safe. Yes? Monique thought to the flute player.
<It's not a question of power,> Victor's mind voice reached her. <Every native has a predisposition to be in touch with the spirits. Humans call it the 'sixth sense'. Only a few ones can walk a long path of training to become shamans and develope a constant contact. A very restricted few have that power fully developed and must train to control it... But other than that, spirits are just another side of existence. Oh, and yes, I learnt some tricks.>
xhunterko wrote:Monique sighed in relief. It was already someone she knew.
Oh good, at least it's you. If it was someone else I'd be worried. But I think I need to ask a shaman some questions. Is there one in the crowd?
<Not for now, but once the wolves will participate, they will be here to put their blessing on us all. Including you, my dear.>
xhunterko wrote:Monique changed her rythm to a slower pace to see if the flutist could keep up.
Oh really? And why would I happened to be blessed? Just as a general blessing to everyone? I assume? I simply need one for reassurance and advice. Though a blessing wouldn't hurt. Monique thought back.
<Just don't fret, dear. You're among friends, just accept...what...> his thoughts died for a moment, before his voice said, "Wow." His eyes were glued toward the forest.
The dancers and the music stopped one by one, until an eerie silence was shrouding the beach.
It didn't happen often -well, it had never happened so far, that a half wolf would come to their midst with two females, a lycaon and a she-wolf, wrapped around him.
Rook and maxine stopped when everyone else did, and looked to the three coming from the forest.

"Who do you think they are?" Maxine whispered to Rook, hiding her mouth with her paw.

"Shh! I don't know, probably important somehow.." Rook answered.
valerio wrote:Victor walked toward the trio. "Well, well, well, Looks like you have really taken in your role, Balkan."
Maxine and Rook waited, wondering what the heck was going on.

(Ooc: Gha! I was so far behind! There, I caught up though.. Sorry about wall of text!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"my brother." anubis answered. His ears then flateened against his head as he realized what he had just said either way it was out already."i talked to him in the spirit plane on what i was going to do." he said pulling out a clam from his bag. He stared at it as if he knew there was a pearl inside, he then opened it with no luck and ate the meat inside.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Lars yelped as he got quickly overshadowed by his big soulless body, swimming out of the way as it fell head first into the water like a heavy log. He quickly fitted back into his body and resurfaced, taking in a gulp of oxygen.
''OH YOU NEFARIOUS TWINS!!!!'' Lars laughed, spitting out some water. ''But not good enough for me!!!!'' Lars said, diving down and placing his open mouth on Athena's tummy. With air from his enormous lungs, he blew hard to give her the ultimate raspberry!
He was a bit more merciful to Diana though. Pulling down Diana into the water, he grabbed her waist and gave her the ultimate kiss, feeling her tongue and winking at her in mischief.
All at once, something hard hit him in the back of his head. And then a second time in the butt!
"Shame on you, young pest!" said a new female voice.
One belonging to an older lycaon, holding a sort of broom! "Shame, shame and shame again!"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:The dancers and the music stopped one by one, until an eerie silence was shrouding the beach.
It didn't happen often -well, it had never happened so far, that a half wolf would come to their midst with two females, a lycaon and a she-wolf, wrapped around him.
Victor walked toward the trio. "Well, well, well. Looks like you have really taken in your role, Balkan."
"Hello there, Victor!" Balkan greeted the lycaon in front of him "And yes..." he said, looking at each of the females on his sides "Looks very much alike it." he grinned "Me and the two ladies will spend some time together tonight... and I did offer both of them a dinner..." he paused for a second "So, are the chefs ready?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Immediately, three males came and offered the new guests a steaming bowl.
"Build up energies, my friend," Victor said. "This is going to be a long night, the first of many with the great red wolves as our guests!" He threw up his head and howled, soon imitated by every present native.
The drums and the dance started back a moment later, with even more energy than before!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: All at once, something hard hit him in the back of his head. And then a second time in the butt!
"Shame on you, young pest!" said a new female voice.
One belonging to an older lycaon, holding a sort of broom! "Shame, shame and shame again!"
Lars' eyes widened as he suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of his head and rear end! The astonished GSD coughed as he had the air whacked out of him! His lips curled back into a snarl and began to growl.

''WHO DARES TO HIT ME?!'' growled the shaman, rising up from the depths of the pool. But his scary demeanor was short lived as he faced an elderly Lycaon. Lars blinked twice..

''Uh.....okay....who are you?'' Lars asked, not sure where this would lead to.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"my brother." anubis answered. His ears then flateened against his head as he realized what he had just said either way it was out already."i talked to him in the spirit plane on what i was going to do." he said pulling out a clam from his bag. He stared at it as if he knew there was a pearl inside, he then opened it with no luck and ate the meat inside.
"Sorry to hear about your brother. At least you can still talk to him," Levi said as he noticed Anubis looking sad when he mentioned his brother.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

"yeah i guess but its not how you think it is, id show you but i need some time before that. I Inherited my powers and abilitys.....Have you guys tryed dive fishing like the natives in china do? Thats fun being underwater seeing what you can catch and what you cant. anubis said trying to change subject as he grabed another clam and opened it, he sighed at seeing no pearl then ate the meat again
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, that only sort of answers our question. Victor, who are they? Monique asked, resting on Maxine's forehead.

Also, will you please keep a hush about me?
She requested.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:"yeah i guess but its not how you think it is, id show you but i need some time before that. I Inherited my powers and abilitys.....Have you guys tryed dive fishing like the natives in china do? Thats fun being underwater seeing what you can catch and what you cant. anubis said trying to change subject as he grabed another clam and opened it, he sighed at seeing no pearl then ate the meat again
"well, until very recently I was terrified of getting wet, so no," Levi replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded "ill show you tommorow its a little hard with the salt in your eyes but you'll get used to it. And maybe you can visit my brother...." anubis grabbed another clam and opened it with no pearl inside and ate the meat again
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"No, no, not a vonder bear, vunderbar!" Adel said, in an attempt to correct Khun. "I do a lot of running, und ... climbing. Ze ehm... butterflies, zey can run avay very fast. Heh..." He shrugged, a false smile on his face.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun stopped for a moment and tilted up his hat. He looked Adel up and down.

"Buddy, if all you do is running and climbing, you have got to do something else to keep up such a solid frame," he said, "And besides. It's just us here. I don't know what you have to be so secretive about. And if it'll come to it."

And, at this, Khun swollowed. Just a little nervous.

"I'm up for trading secrets," he said, "I've got a deck of cards and we could play five draw cards for questions."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Immediately, three males came and offered the new guests a steaming bowl.
"Build up energies, my friend," Victor said. "This is going to be a long night, the first of many with the great red wolves as our guests!" He threw up his head and howled, soon imitated by every present native.
The drums and the dance started back a moment later, with even more energy than before!
Balkan nodded at the lycaon that brought him the bowl. Luckily, he was able to take it with ease, since Angelina and Faye had to let go of him in order to take their own bowls of deliciously smelling steaming stew.
When Victor howled, the half-wolf joined the howling with his own. After he finished with that, he looked at both Faye and Angelina and grinned once more "Let's go somewhere a bit more quiet, so we can finish this delicious stew with a nice, relaxin' talk, shall we? I know one such place just nearby."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Lars' eyes widened as he suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of his head and rear end! The astonished GSD coughed as he had the air whacked out of him! His lips curled back into a snarl and began to growl.
''WHO DARES TO HIT ME?!'' growled the shaman, rising up from the depths of the pool. But his scary demeanor was short lived as he faced an elderly Lycaon. Lars blinked twice..
''Uh.....okay....who are you?'' Lars asked, not sure where this would lead to.
"I am the mother of the cubs you keep treating like some toy, you poor excuse of a dog!" she snarled like a dragon. "And you dare to call yourself a shaman?! You are more lustful than a pack of ravenous demons! Shame!" and she hit him again, this time on the nose.
---
xhunterko wrote:Well, that only sort of answers our question. Victor, who are they? Monique asked, resting on Maxine's forehead.
Also, will you please keep a hush about me? She requested.
<The halfblood is Balkan, a member of our village and Ambassador of the Red Wolves. The female kin is Angelina, which means trouble, and the she-wolf is Faye, which means even more trouble.>
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan nodded at the lycaon that brought him the bowl. Luckily, he was able to take it with ease, since Angelina and Faye had to let go of him in order to take their own bowls of deliciously smelling steaming stew.
When Victor howled, the half-wolf joined the howling with his own. After he finished with that, he looked at both Faye and Angelina and grinned once more "Let's go somewhere a bit more quiet, so we can finish this delicious stew with a nice, relaxin' talk, shall we? I know one such place just nearby."
"Your wish is my command, Ambassador." Angelina said.
Faye snorted with disgust. "And you call that a proper attitude, Balkan? You have command, you don't ask for permission when making a proposal."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique nodded.

Indeed. They are trouble. Both in their own way. But that she-wolf is looking to make matters worse. Do, you know anything about those markings? She thought to Victor again.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Your wish is my command, Ambassador." Angelina said.
Faye snorted with disgust. "And you call that a proper attitude, Balkan? You have command, you don't ask for permission when making a proposal."
Balkan raised an eyebrow at Faye's words. "And since when do you follow the rules, Faye?" he asked "Last I checked you were the top rule-breaker in the whole Green Ring village. Besides, I am off from my duties for the night."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Interesting..." Dimitar said, crossing his arms on his chest "Then what happened that you ended out on the street?"
"Heh." The white dog flashed a small grin before returning to a sullen expression.
"Funny story..." He leaned back against the chair.
"I was being 'saved' " He put up air quotes again with his fingers.
"From the... what did they say...?" Flint paused to mull over what they had said.
" 'From the evil confines that enslave me to humanity'. Or... something like that."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:["Heh." The white dog flashed a small grin before returning to a sullen expression.
"Funny story..." He leaned back against the chair.
"I was being 'saved' " He put up air quotes again with his fingers.
"From the... what did they say...?" Flint paused to mull over what they had said.
" 'From the evil confines that enslave me to humanity'. Or... something like that."
"Crazy good-for nothings, aren't they?" Dimitar asked "Last time I had to meet one of those... types... they ended up in a hospital... with large buckets of paint stuck on their heads..." The man commented. "Now off to my next question - Why did you got on that ship and did you even knew where it was going?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

<The mask, you mean? Oh, her mother died before she could give birth. The shamans saved her by, well...taking the cubs straight from the womb. When they saw her mask, and I feel I must concur with them, they thought she had been in the spirit world. Nobody had dared to do her arm, and it got a bit over her head.>
---
"I don't break rules, Balkan: rules are like a humans' mesh cage. I must be free to fulfill my destiny, and having your cubs is part of it."
"Having them is the destiny of our tribes, Faye! If you are responsible, you'll start thinking about others than yourself!"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I don't break rules, Balkan: rules are like a humans' mesh cage. I must be free to fulfill my destiny, and having your cubs is part of it."
"Having them is the destiny of our tribes, Faye! If you are responsible, you'll start thinking about others than yourself!"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, girls!" Balkan said "Remember - don't be rude to each other. We can settle this matter peacefully."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Faye's paw started caressing his scruff. Angelina's limb went to his tail.
And there was barely anything innocent in their gestures!
"'Peace' is our second language, Ambassador. You should know that."
"'Sweet war' we call it. You should know that too."
The Moon Howler

Balkan tried to keep his cool, but being so close to such attractive females was making his tries close to worthless. He wagged his tail.
"Alright, ye two. I got the message." the half-wolf said, trying to think of a way to distract them from the topic "Hey, look - we're here!" he said. They were in a small, quiet cove near the party area, from which they could hear all the partying.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I feel grateful for your choice, but really, we should be all together with the others. This is a night to celebrate the return to peace."
"There is time for diplomatic rituals, lycaon. Would you rather miss this occasion to have him for us only?"
The Moon Howler

Balkan shook his head "I only brought us, so we can have a dinner in relative quiet, is that something wrong?" he asked.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Now off to my next question - Why did you got on that ship and did you even knew where it was going?"
"I was trying to find a place to hole up for awhile.". Which was technically true.
"An alleyway in Newyork isnt exactly the safest place to spend the night. So...". He shrugged, looking at the ceiling.
"I saw the fishing ship and thought...hey, free housing. The next morning I woke up to the sound of squawking seagulls and salty waves..."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"I see." Dimitar said "Next question: Let's say I agree to adopt you - what will you do afterwards?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Whatever I want." He thought to himself. But that's probably not a good answer...
Flint shrugged again, crossing his arms.
"I don't know. I'm not what you'd call a long term planner."
"But, erm. I guess you, being my future hypothetical owner. Would have some say in that part of the decision making, right?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded "ill show you tommorow its a little hard with the salt in your eyes but you'll get used to it. And maybe you can visit my brother...." anubis grabbed another clam and opened it with no pearl inside and ate the meat again
"Sounds fun," Levi said. "also, don't fill up on clams, we're having soup."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

<The mask, you mean? Oh, her mother died before she could give birth. The shamans saved her by, well...taking the cubs straight from the womb. When they saw her mask, and I feel I must concur with them, they thought she had been in the spirit world. Nobody had dared to do her arm, and it got a bit over her head.>
ooc: To whom is this being applied to?

Monique blinked, surprised.

I meant the one's on Balkan. Monique thought back confused.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Whatever I want." He thought to himself. But that's probably not a good answer...
Flint shrugged again, crossing his arms.
"I don't know. I'm not what you'd call a long term planner."
"But, erm. I guess you, being my future hypothetical owner. Would have some say in that part of the decision making, right?"
"No further than to tell you to clean your room or some other house chore, really." Dimitar answered "You see, in this place, Mr. Spencer's word is the law... at least for the humans and pets. He had declared equality between humans and pets in here, so I can't go further than offering this and that."

"Dimitar..." Mr. Meyer said with a stern tone.

The young man shook his head "Yes, yes, I had my fun with them. Martin, give me your collar and Flint, come to me." he said pulling out some sort of device.

Martin hesitated a bit, but then took off his collar and put it on the table.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint stood up and walked around the table to Mr. Johnson, relieved that the questions were over.
"Equality between pets and humans? Don't see that in the states..." He mumbled to himself.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint stood up and walked around the table to Mr. Johnson, relieved that the questions were over.
"Equality between pets and humans? Don't see that in the states..." He mumbled to himself.
"You won't see it anywhere else, honestly." Dimitar said as he pointed the device, which looked like a remote control at Flint's security collar and clicked a few buttons. A click and blip was heard from the collar and The man took it off. He slided one of the drawers of his desk open and pulled out of it two identical collars with two miniature emblems on each side representing a mining pick and shovel on a kite shield and two tags with numbers from one side.

"Alright, I've already signed the documents. Welcome to Meriweather island. The tags are the keys to your room." the man raised a brow "And before you ask - this place might hold four times my current team, but each of them have to deserve his own room. This room applies for you two as well."

Dimitar sighed "Now, I just learned that there's a party in the nearby Lycaon village, tell Ajay to take you there and after that to move your belongings to your room. Now, all of you, I have work to do and reports to write!"

The old notary stood up, nodded at Dimitar and motioned the two pets to follow him.
----
After taking his own collar and tag, Martin followed the man.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint took the collar from Mr. Johnson, happier knowing that he didn't have to wear the tracking device anymore.
He then trotted after Martin, who was following Mr. Meyers, putting on his new collar as he walked.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique blinked, surprised.
I meant the one's on Balkan. Monique thought back confused.
Victor blinked in turn. "Oh. Sorry. Well, those are his rank marks. He's an Ambassador, he must be recognized as such."
---
"Let us eat, then." Faye sat down. "Plans for the future? Family matters aside, I mean."
Hotep the psychic

"what kind of soup? and trust me I can eat quite a bit I haven't eaten for a few days." Anubis said eating another clam and biting something hard without looking. he reached inside his mouth to find a small pearl the size of a necklace bead. "with decision comes reward, even if its not the reward you want" he said looking at the small white pearl with a small smile.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Pasta and fish soup!" Reginald barked...appearing as if out of nowhere from behind Levi! "Mommy calls it 'Italian Bullabas'"
"That's 'Bouillabaisse', dear," Mary said from the kitchen. one could already smell cod, onion, garlic and tomato. "And don't startle our guest."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled at Reginald then looked at lucky finding his name in his mind quickly then back to Reginald. "you must be Reginald, your smaller than I thought you'd be." Anubis said with a smile.
ImageImageImage