SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Hmm? Oh, yah mean across tha rood?" The ferret reached for the doorknob (he had to stand on his toes). "That thar is Art's house. Sorreh...was, Art's house. Nooh one lives thar now..
"Oh... Sorry." Scratch said, then shrugged it off...
Once he got the door open the ferret walked inside.
The inside of the house resembled that of a log cabin. Log walls, wooden plank floors. Against one wall was a fireplace, which was currently turned off. A lamp that shined a pale blue light was by the window. The sole source of light in the room. In one of the back corners was a large oak desk. The legs were smaller than normal (probably to accommodate the smaller than normal animal that was using it). Papers were messily stacked into piles atop it. A quill and inkwell was placed perilously close to the edge, threatening to spill on some folders strewn on the floor. A door behind the desk went into another room, it was closed. In the other corner was a simple jail cell. A cell made of parallel iron bars. Inside was a small and poorly made bed. And on that poorly made bed was a young raccoon. His fur was gray with black rings around his tail. Snoring away.
Scratch looked around, taking in the room, but her attention quickly gravitated to the occupied jail cell. "Who's the kid?" she asked.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Harrison wrote:The quill and inkwell were still there when he got back. So was the paper.
Diceroll wrote:Perception=11+3=14 Minimal Success
But... But this time... Was that... lemon juice he smells? Coming from the inkwell?
Harrison sniffed the inkwell - it really was lemon juice in the inkwell. And if that was the case...
The half-wolf looked at the paper and took it, moving it above the candle on the table.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:The feline trotted over so she was walking in step with them.
"I talked to Remus in the bar. He said there was in the inn down the road we could stay at... if we have the money to pay them."
Scratch wrote:The ferret huffed out of his nose and stomped over to the cell. "For Canis sake..."
he stopped in front of the door.
"Donneh!" His voice boomed.
"Ack!" The raccoon woke with a start, jerking up into a sitting position.
"****, sorry boss. I didn't mean to fall asleep."
"And maybeh I'd believe yah if yeh didn't say tha same thin ta me yestarday. Now get back tah work!"
"Yes sir." The raccoon replied hastily. He bustled out of the cell and past Scratch and Rom, bumping into Scratch as he passed her.
"Sorry..." He mumbled and disappeared into the back room.
Rom shook his head. 'Sometimes ah think he's too much trouble tah have around..."
Harrison wrote:Sure enough a message slowly appeared on the page. A short one.
Three numbers.
"3,
"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:The feline trotted over so she was walking in step with them.
"I talked to Remus in the bar. He said there was in the inn down the road we could stay at... if we have the money to pay them."
"good to know," Flynn said. "Though we may not be able to afford three beds," he said with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"good to know," Flynn said. "Though we may not be able to afford three beds," he said with a smile.
Scraps rolled his eyes, "Real subtle casanova. I'll take the floor if it comes to it. I've slept on worse."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The ferret huffed out of his nose and stomped over to the cell. "For Canis sake..."
he stopped in front of the door.
"Donneh!" His voice boomed.
"Ack!" The raccoon woke with a start, jerking up into a sitting position.
"****, sorry boss. I didn't mean to fall asleep."
"And maybeh I'd believe yah if yeh didn't say tha same thin ta me yestarday. Now get back tah work!"
"Yes sir." The raccoon replied hastily. He bustled out of the cell and past Scratch and Rom, bumping into Scratch as he passed her.
"Sorry..." He mumbled and disappeared into the back room.
Rom shook his head. 'Sometimes ah think he's too much trouble tah have around..."
Scratch raised a brow, running a paw over the place he'd bumped into her to make sure he hadn't pulled something weird, like sticking something in her pocket...

"Who's kid is he?" Scratch asked, glancing back over at Romulus. She glanced around, "And where's that lost-and-found?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Moon Howler

Harrison wrote:Sure enough a message slowly appeared on the page. A short one.
Three numbers.
"3,
"
The half-wolf grinned.
"I knew it!" Harrison mumbled, then headed back to the bookcase and pulled the books in order
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:“I don’t know...” Claire answers. She looked at Flynn with a glint of amusement in her eyes.
“I hear the floor gets pretty cold alone, maybe I’ll join Scraps down there.” She teased. But she brushed her tail lightly against Flynn’s arm.
Scratch wrote:From what Scratch could see the raccoon didn’t put anything in her pocket. But it did feel an awful lot roomier without her wallet there, taking up all the space
- Lost wallet
The ferret shrugged. “Don’t know. Nevar asked. But he’s stuck here with meh for tha time bein. Help me keep an eye on tha town… As long as ah keep an eye on him…
“Donneh! Git tha lost n found box will yeh!?”
“I hear ya boss!”
Some rustling could be heard in the backroom and minute later the raccoon pushed the door open, dragging a wooden chest behind him.
Harrison wrote:The sound of a*click* could be heard each time Harrison pulled out a book. At the last book the trapdoor mechanically swung open. If Harrison looked down the newly revealed hole he could see the dirt ground below and not much else. It was about a 10 feet drop. He could land pretty safely but there was no clear way of getting back up if he did.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:“I don’t know...” Claire answers. She looked at Flynn with a glint of amusement in her eyes.
“I hear the floor gets pretty cold alone, maybe I’ll join Scraps down there.” She teased. But she brushed her tail lightly against Flynn’s arm.
"Well, I'm not one to get in the way of true love. I can see I'm not wanted," He said with a jokingly sad tone.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:From what Scratch could see the raccoon didn’t put anything in her pocket. But it did feel an awful lot roomier without her wallet there, taking up all the space
- Lost wallet
The ferret shrugged. “Don’t know. Nevar asked. But he’s stuck here with meh for tha time bein. Help me keep an eye on tha town… As long as ah keep an eye on him…
“Donneh! Git tha lost n found box will yeh!?”
“I hear ya boss!”
Some rustling could be heard in the backroom and minute later the raccoon pushed the door open, dragging a wooden chest behind him.
Scratch looked straight at Donneh with a knowing smirk, giving him a knowing smirk, "Why thank you Donneh." She glanced over at Romulus, her tone abnormally cheery, possibly from a hint of sadism, "Hey Rom, by the way, I heard some rumors about a pick-pocket in town. You plan on doin' anything to him when he gets caught?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
"Well, I'm not one to get in the way of true love. I can see I'm not wanted," He said with a jokingly sad tone.
Scraps just rolled his eyes and kept walking, "#### cats., he muttered under his breath.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Harrison wrote:The sound of a*click* could be heard each time Harrison pulled out a book. At the last book the trapdoor mechanically swung open. If Harrison looked down the newly revealed hole he could see the dirt ground below and not much else. It was about a 10 feet drop. He could land pretty safely but there was no clear way of getting back up if he did.
[/quote]

Harrison looked down. All he could see was that there was dirt down and there was no ladder or any kind of tool he could use to go up if he jumped down... nothing standard at least.
"Classic!" he mumbled and headed for the bed underneath the shelves to check out if he could use it or anything on it.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:Claire laughed lightly. "Well either way, the more cash in your pocket, the easier it is to get around. And hopefully get back"
She shifted the bag on her back.
"And speaking of getting back... how do you guys think we should... do that?"
Scratch wrote:Donny rolled his eyes. "Its Don, or Donny. Old man just can't pron- ouch!" The raccoon was cut short with a swift kick to the shin.
"Like ah said. As long ah keep an eye on em." The raccoon gave a strained grin as he hobbled on one foot.
"Aw, boss, you know I've turned a new leaf."
Rom snorted out his nose. "Just give tha lass back her stuff."
Don's grin now turned to Scratch.
"I don't know what your talking about. You could have dropped whatever it was long ago." He shrugged his shoulders dramatically.
"Maybe someone found it." He nodded towards the lost and found box (chest).
Harrison wrote:A thin linen blanket covered the bed. A white pillow could also be seen. Nothing out of the ordinary. The trapdoor remained ajar.
Last edited by Roarin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:Claire laughed lightly. "Well either way, the more cash in your pocket, the easier it is to get around. And hopefully get back"
I hadn't really thought about that. I guess the first step would be figuring out where exactly here is and how we got here. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
I hadn't really thought about that. I guess the first step would be figuring out where exactly here is and how we got here. "
"That sounds like a plan. And who knows, we may get more info off of those guys in our dreams once we get shelter and get to sleep again."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Donny rolled his eyes. "Its Don, or Donny. Old man just can't pron- ouch!" The raccoon was cut short with a swift kick to the shin.
"Like ah said. As long ah keep an eye on em." The raccoon gave a strained grin as he hobbled on one foot.
"Aw, boss, you know I've turned a new leaf."
Rom snorted out his nose. "Just give tha lass back her stuff."
Don's grin now turned to Scratch.
"I don't know what your talking about. You could have dropped whatever it was long ago." He shrugged his shoulders dramatically.
"Maybe someone found it." He nodded towards the lost and found box (chest).
Scratch raised a brow at him for a moment. "I know how to snap fingers, just to be clear." She turned and stepped over to the box, opening it and kneeling down to look inside and sift for her jacket, tail twitching behind her as she searched...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian gave a slight smile, "His name is Trip, he sould be easy to find, a pup with a top hat doesn't really seem common...well...anywhere" he giggled a bit "He is a good pup, so I gotta make sure to look out for him" he nodded and crossed his arm "Been meain to ask, whats with the armor?
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Moon Howler

Harrison wrote:A thin linen blanket covered the bed. A white pillow could also be seen. Nothing out of the ordinary. The trapdoor remained ajar.
[/quote]

"Hmm, it should be enough..." Harrison mumbled, then began to pull the bed towards the trapdoor.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: I hadn't really thought about that. I guess the first step would be figuring out where exactly here is and how we got here. "
"That sounds like a plan. And who knows, we may get more info off of those guys in our dreams once we get shelter and get to sleep again."[/quote]
"Maybe, but I'm not convinced we can trust those dreams. For all we know they're from whatever put us here in the first place."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:"Maybe, but I'm not convinced we can trust those dreams. For all we know they're from whatever put us here in the first place."
"Oh, they probably are. I didn't say they'd willingly give us the info we need."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seth wrote:"Maybe, but I'm not convinced we can trust those dreams. For all we know they're from whatever put us here in the first place."
"Oh, they probably are. I didn't say they'd willingly give us the info we need."
Scraps shrugged, "I guess you're right. But I don't really think we can do anything but listen to whatever they decide to tell us. I think if we really want out of here we're going to have to figure it out on our own.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:Claire was visibly trying not to smile as she listened to the other two chat.
"Okay, I'm sorry." She barges in. "But are you guys actually proposing that you want to... ask your...dreams what to do next?" In a 'are you crazy?' kinda tone
Ian wrote:Hmm? Oh." Samaki looked down at his suit of metal. "Well... Its a long story but... (I should probably give this back...), the other dog and I found them when we were breaking out of jail." He nodded, hoping that would satisfy Ian's question, then he paused for a minute, thinking over what he said. His ears flattened a short second after that.
"W-wait. That might have come out wrong. I-it's not what it sounds like..."
Scratch wrote: "I guess that's my cue to get back to work." The raccoon continues to smile as he turns and walks over to desk full over papers.
"Over here. Away from finger snapping distance"
There was a whole bunch of stuff in the chest. Old clothes, some books, rusty keys, a pocketknife, and hey look. Her wallet. And...
Diceroll wrote:Luck: 16+0 = 16 = Expected Result
Hey look. Its her jacket. Looks alittle worse for wear, got some sand in it, but still in one piece. Her lighter is still in the pocket.
"Yeh find wat yoor lookin fer?"
Harrison wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Strength - 18+1=19 Expected Result
Though the floorboards groaned and creaked Harrison was able to position the bed next to the trapdoor with relative ease. Now what?

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:Claire was visibly trying not to smile as she listened to the other two chat.
"Okay, I'm sorry." She barges in. "But are you guys actually proposing that you want to... ask your...dreams what to do next?" In a 'are you crazy?' kinda tone
"Well we could try to figure it out ourselves but I doubt we'll get anywhere if we lead with "hey stolen any cruise ships lately?""
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote: "I guess that's my cue to get back to work." The raccoon continues to smile as he turns and walks over to desk full over papers.
"Over here. Away from finger snapping distance"
There was a whole bunch of stuff in the chest. Old clothes, some books, rusty keys, a pocketknife, and hey look. Her wallet. And...
Diceroll wrote:Luck: 16+0 = 16 = Expected Result
Hey look. Its her jacket. Looks alittle worse for wear, got some sand in it, but still in one piece. Her lighter is still in the pocket.
"Yeh find wat yoor lookin fer?"
Scratch grinned, tossing her wallet to the floor beside the box and pulling out her jacket, "Yes!" She stood up and gave the jacket a warm hug, sniffing it for the little bit of Carl that was left on it. She set it down momentarily to take off Harrison's vest and set it down. She picked her jacket back up, held it out to the empty floor, shook off some of the sand, and put it back on snugly. She closed her eyes and smiled for a moment: the jacket made her feel complete again, like she was ready to take on this weird cave-world head-first!

She stepped over to Romulus and pulled him into a bear hug (literally, as she was bear-sized next to him), "Oh thanks! I was really worried I wouldn't get this back! My dad gave it to me when I was a cub, and I was so worried I wouldn't get it back..." She gave him a snug and a head nuzzle...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"Well we could try to figure it out ourselves but I doubt we'll get anywhere if we lead with "hey stolen any cruise ships lately?""
"And they aren't just dreams, I got twenty bucks out of my last one." Flynn said with a grin. "shame it's worthless here.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian chuckled "Its fine, the law enforcement around here aren't that great, I saw this tiger who seemed to be some sort of security, he was a total prick, so I don't believe you got into any trouble honestly... Well, maybe they aren't all like that, but still that guy oughta be fired" he sighed and placed his hands on his hips
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Strength - 18+1=19 Expected Result
Though the floorboards groaned and creaked Harrison was able to position the bed next to the trapdoor with relative ease. Now what?
"So far, so good!" Harrison mumbled and took all the sheets, even the pillowcase and tried each of them - they were in good shape. The next thing he did was tying them to each other, making a crude version of a rope, which he tied to one of the legs of the bed and the other let go through the trapdoor. He went to the table and took the candle with him - the only source of light he could use right now.
On the edge of the trapdoor he sighed "Here goes nothin'!" he mumbled to himself and headed down.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Riiight...". She crossed her arms. "Well I'll believe it when I see it.".
As they continued along the dirt path a cottage like structure appeared in their line of vision. It's stone exterior gave it a medieval feel. Stone steps led up to the door, a sign was next to it. The words "INN" is large print could be seen.
"Hey! That's thats the place Rem was talking about!".
Ian wrote:Samaki smirked. "Maybe, I think I saw him sleeping earlier too. But back to Trip. Where do you think we should start looking for him?". The black fox looked around the bar, even though he knew the dog wasn't here.
Scratch wrote:"Erk...". He groaned as the air was squeezed out of him. But he grinned as the sentiment. "Jus... doin mah job."
"Your welcome too.". The young raccoon said loudly. He waved a single hand in the air as he read a police report from the desk.
"I brought out the chest."
Harrison wrote:The rope held as he climbed down.
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 4 + 3 = 7 Salvageable Mistake
Once he was down he was able to scan the room. His vision was still adjusting so everything was still dark. It'll take alittle time before- wait, he smells something...or...someone?
But a second later Harrison felt someone slam into his side The breath was knocked out him as he was tackled to the ground by an unknown assailant.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Riiight...". She crossed her arms. "Well I'll believe it when I see it.".
As they continued along the dirt path a cottage like structure appeared in their line of vision. It's stone exterior gave it a medieval feel. Stone steps led up to the door, a sign was next to it. The words "INN" is large print could be seen.
Scraps sped up and hurried towards the inn to find the bulletin board.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Erk...". He groaned as the air was squeezed out of him. But he grinned as the sentiment. "Jus... doin mah job."
"Your welcome too.". The young raccoon said loudly. He waved a single hand in the air as he read a police report from the desk.
"I brought out the chest."
Scratch looked up and over, "Bah! I already thanked you when I let you keep those cute little fingers!" She let Rom out of the hug, then walked back over to the things she'd set down, checking the pockets of her jacket for anything that hadn't fallen out before putting the wallet back in her collar and the things from Harrison's jacket pockets (2 Apples, Lighter, Glowing Blue Crystal) into her own. She looked at Harrison's jacket momentarily, contemplating what to do with it for a moment, before shrugging and tossing it over her shoulder, holding it with one hand as she rose to address Rom, suddenly in a much peppier mood. "All-Right! Time for some investigation!" she blinked, looking around, then turned to Romulus, "So, Rom, got any mysteries that need solvin'?" she grinned, rubbing her paws together...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Scraps sped up and hurried towards the inn to find the bulletin board.
Flynn followed behind. Once he got to the board, he began looking over what was posted for any job openings that fit his talents.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thinks for a moment "He is a magician of sorts, so we should look were alot of people pass by, maybe we should start in the center of town, and work our way from there" he smiles softly, smoothing the fur down around his hips
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The rope held as he climbed down.
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 4 + 3 = 7 Salvageable Mistake
Once he was down he was able to scan the room. His vision was still adjusting so everything was still dark. It'll take alittle time before- wait, he smells something...or...someone?
But a second later Harrison felt someone slam into his side The breath was knocked out him as he was tackled to the ground by an unknown assailant.
"A trap!" he thought as he was tackled by someone. He should have known it was just too easy to go this far, but then again - what's done is done and now he had an opponent to deal with. He managed to kick his foe in the stomach and push him back, trying to get the upper hand in the fight.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:Papers covered the whole face of the board. Some old, some new, others placed on top of others all taped, tacked, or nailed onto the wooden surface. Out of all of them a few caught their eyes.
Choose one to read...
"Too busy to get it myself..." - 3 Silver
"Deliver This" - 50 Copper
"Guard Check" - 30 Copper
Ian wrote:The fox nodded.
"Okay, sounds good." He pointed at the wolf behind the bar.
"Maybe he knows a few places where there might be a crowd."
Scratch wrote:Rom thought for a moment before shaking his head.
"Noot at the moment, sorry lass." He closed the chest and walked over to a stack of papers on the ground and picked it up.
"You can always look for jobs on tha bulletin board though. Help some people with their troubles. And make some coin while yer at it."
Harrison wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Strength: 15 +1 = 16 Expected Result
Jones feet made square contact with his attacker, sending him/her sailing backwards, a thud could be heard accompanied an audible "Ooph." as the attacker hit the ground.
His eyes adjusted alttile more. He could see the silhouette of the figure he kicked. A canine, but it was still too dark to distinguish a breed. It growled as it tried to get back onto its feet.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Rom thought for a moment before shaking his head.
"Noot at the moment, sorry lass." He closed the chest and walked over to a stack of papers on the ground and picked it up.
"You can always look for jobs on tha bulletin board though. Help some people with their troubles. And make some coin while yer at it."
Scratch rolled her eyes, "Aw, but where's the adventure in that! Back home I used to go on all sorts of mysteries and solve all sorts of weirdo crimes!" She shrugged and sighed, turning to take a step towards the door, "Oh well, maybe someone wants an adventurer, or a detective, or maybe a lockpicker..." she glanced over at Rom, "Do you need a lockpicker? I don't suppose you would, would you..." she thought about it... "C'mon, I'm on a roll here! You don't have anything kookie goin' on you need someone to look into? I'm like a real-life ninja-spy! I can leap rooftops and everything!" she grunted in annoyance, buzz being killed as her hands fidgeted in her pockets to see if the GM had left any of her items there...

(( You still haven't said if there was anything left in her pockets or not... ))
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:Papers covered the whole face of the board. Some old, some new, others placed on top of others all taped, tacked, or nailed onto the wooden surface. Out of all of them a few caught their eyes.
Choose one to read...
Scraps looked at the one that read too busy to get it myself. "Well might as well go for the one that pays the best."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Strength: 15 +1 = 16 Expected Result
Jones feet made square contact with his attacker, sending him/her sailing backwards, a thud could be heard accompanied an audible "Ooph." as the attacker hit the ground.
His eyes adjusted a little more. He could see the silhouette of the figure he kicked. A canine, but it was still too dark to distinguish a breed. It growled as it tried to get back onto its feet.
The actual moment Harrison awaited come. The half-wolf didn't gave his opponent a moment to recuperate. He struck back with a knee to his opponent's stomach and a straight (falcon) punch.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
Choose one to read...
Scraps looked at the one that read too busy to get it myself. "Well might as well go for the one that pays the best."
"We don't know how many copper a silver's worth," Flynn said as he looked over the jobs. "So just to be safe, I'll check out this delivery job for 50."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Deliver This - 50 Copper

Dear Citizen/Traveler/Adventurer
I am in dire need of assistance on a very important matter.
If you willing to help, please contact me in person at
three in the afternoon in your earliest convenience
(though sooner is preferable to later). My location at the
earlier said time will be around the town square. I shall
explain specifics when we meet
- Leo.
Scraps wrote:Too Busy To Get It Myself... - 3 Silver

I need to get some stuff but I can't seem to find time to get away from the bar.
Think you can help me out? You probably know where I am, thanks.
- Remus
Scratch wrote:The GM suddenly remembers that in her pockets were some fingerless gloves. Again like the jacket they were pretty sandy/dusty, but still perfectly usable.
"I'm sorreh lass. Can't think of anythin." The ferret shrugs and continues to look through some files.
"Donneh! Take the box back into tha other room!"
"Yessir!" Donny quickly hops off the chair and starts the to move the chest when.
"Hey." The raccoon made a quick motion of bending down and standing back up.
"This was on the ground." A folded note was in his hand.
"I think it's from your jacket. Probably slipped out." Funny, she hadn't noticed anything fall out of her jacket as she picked it up.
Rom looked up from some papers he was reading.
"Again, I'm sorreh Scratch. But al be sure to tell ya if I find ah good one."
Harrison wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Strength: 17+1=18 Expected Result
Agility: 5+1 Salvageable Mistake
Harrison knee's missed the attacker, who was able to dodge out of the way at the last second. But his fist was able to catch his assailant off guard, getting the swing to hit his attacker across the muzzle, making the figure stumble back into the dark room.
The silhouette could be seen with it's paws holding its recently hit snout, staring at Harrison.
"What the **** do you want?" It said in what sounded like a shaky, accusing voice. In what sounded like a... female's voice?
[/quote]
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bleep!

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Strength: 17+1=18 Expected Result
Agility: 5+1 Salvageable Mistake
Harrison knee's missed the attacker, who was able to dodge out of the way at the last second. But his fist was able to catch his assailant off guard, getting the swing to hit his attacker across the muzzle, making the figure stumble back into the dark room.
The silhouette could be seen with it's paws holding its recently hit snout, staring at Harrison.
"What the **** do you want?" It said in what sounded like a shaky, accusing voice. In what sounded like a... female's voice?"
"Ya tell me - yer the one that attacked me!" Harrison said "I saw an empty ol', seemingly abandoned house an' decided ta check it out for somethin' useful ta help me and me friends in our journey."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My RP Characters