HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by The Moon Howler »

thrasherblades wrote:Behind the glass, Shaman Lars snarled as Shadowclaw began breaking free from his spell. ''You will regret what you have just said, mongrel!'' Lars boomed, beginning to strengthen the restraint again. He stopped the devastating electric attack, and with a new set of words uttered, huge volumes of water flowed out of the mirrors! With Shadowclaw still being tightly held down, the corresponding mirrors became a make shift tank, and Shadowclaw had quickly been submerged in water.

Lars' angry face then appeared in every mirror which formed the pentagon. His bright cyan eyes stared angrily at the drowning ocelot, and roared at his adversary, displaying an intimidating yet impressive mouthful of sharp fangs.

''YOU BETTER SURRENDER, YOU FILTHY FELINE. OR ELSE YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR UNDOINGS!!'' Lars snarled.
Once submerged, Shadowclaw blinked surprised, then burst in laughter, while the flames around him remained and even got brighter.

["Fool!"] The Demon lord shouted, while continuing the incantation ["You can't weaken him like that! Right now you're feeding the both of us with your negative outbursts! You just make him stronger!"]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis followed lucky and the person now carrying him till they reached a house. he looked in through the side window watching them. He sighed heavily at the thought of a family taking care of him again, he turned towards the beach and walked off as the day got darker. "ill meet him tomorrow its getting late" he said as his feet touched the sand, he continued walking on the beach edge then went into the forest. "you know azar I haven't heard from the shamans lately, its strange....should we go visit them?" he asked to the imp as he continued walking through the forest.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: didn't mean to keep you apart like that Rook
"Y-your normally shy with us?" Maxine said, looking up again. "I-I feel slightly honored.." She continued, placing a paw on her chest.
Oh don't be silly. Monique thought now to her patting her head. I'm nobody special. Just a ghost looking for family. And it was Monique by the way.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Quite the confidence you have there." Balkan noted. "So, you think everything is predictable, aye? What about me - am I predictable?"
"Oh, that you are not. Your life is interesting, just like you are. I want to discover more about the onderful half blood who is going to unite two warring tribes."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, I wouldn't know, now would I?" Monique said, "I'm not a native of this island. What have You guys done to make the ghosts here so shy?" She added with her hands on her hips.
Victor shrugged. "It's a ghost thing, they tend to hang out with the place and the living ones they are more familiar with. There are only a few really friendly ones who'll trust themselves to an unfamiliar face, such as you... Have you left the realm of the living as of recently, I assume?"
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky was rather shocked as Reg's mother went to work attending to his lame leg. "Oh no need to worry about that, it's been like that since I was a pup and..." He stopped talking the moment he was taken in her arms, it was a rather unexpected gesture. What was he saying? He had been out and about all day acting like he was a police dog or something. Today he was a tourist! "And soup sounds nice."
Though perhaps he was forgetting something, or someone perhaps.
"A friend of my Reggie deserves only the best. Now, wave to that weird fox to come, at least the others will stop being so nervous around that guy."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Once submerged, Shadowclaw blinked surprised, then burst in laughter, while the flames around him remained and even got brighter.
["Fool!"] The Demon lord shouted, while continuing the incantation ["You can't weaken him like that! Right now you're feeding the both of us with your negative outbursts! You just make him stronger!"]
Yago nodded to Levi. "Now! Bring him here now, before he can react!"
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote:
"A friend of my Reggie deserves only the best. Now, wave to that weird fox to come, at least the others will stop being so nervous around that guy."
Anubis! That's who he was forgetting! His face turned crimson with embarrassment while he looked over at the odd fox fellow. Lucky waved over at Anubis, gesturing for him to come over.

"I found who I was looking for!" He shouted.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Hotep the psychic

Anubis stared at the imp who was silent for awhile now until he heard lucky yell...he pondered at what he was saying. he then decided to go home as the day turned to night, as night fell he arrived at his burrow and went inside setting his bag down and laying down in the dirt.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Victor shrugged. "It's a ghost thing, they tend to hang out with the place and the living ones they are more familiar with. There are only a few really friendly ones who'll trust themselves to an unfamiliar face, such as you... Have you left the realm of the living as of recently, I assume?"
Monique looked down and shuffled her feet and nodded.

"About a year ago, but it was an accident," she said, "A friend and I were trying to contact old spirit shamans for advice, and, well, he got the spell terribly terribly wrong. And now I best stop talking. Since I don't want the two of you sounding like crazy folk."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Once submerged, Shadowclaw blinked surprised, then burst in laughter, while the flames around him remained and even got brighter.
At that signal, Levi immediately focused on the presence he felt near Lars, Opening a portal to bring it to the spirit realm.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh, that you are not. Your life is interesting, just like you are. I want to discover more about the wonderful half blood who is going to unite two warring tribes."
"Well, if things go well between us, I'll take you to the village of The Green Ring itself." Balkan said with a smile. At this moment with his peripheral vision he saw Ulv, Vex and Ur spying on him from behind a few trees. They were making funny gestures about him and Angelina, which made him facepaw. "Angie, care to come with me for a moment? I need to teach those three not to mess with me when I'm with a pretty girl."

"Alright you three!" He shouted in the wolf tongue "You're interrupting something important for me!"

The three wolves shared a few looks, then grinned back at the Half-wolf and ran off.
"Hey! Get back here!" he shouted (not in wolf tongue).
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"No kidding..." Martin commented coldly.
Before he could continue though, the voice of Dimitar Johnson echoed through the speakers "You two have 10 minutes to finish your meals and come up here!" he paused a bit before continuing "And Ajay, after I finish with them, I'll have a talk with you!"
Flint flicked his ears, looking at the speakers for a second longer.
"Saved by the bell... lucky." Flint grumbled before getting up. He downed the rest of his drink and set the empty can on the table.
"Sounds like the captain's calling. Should probably get up there. You ready?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun was just a bit nervous at that.

"Ah, er, no, j-just," Khun said, trying to explain it, "I've b-been getting wierd vibes from this island since I've b-been here. It's not a headache, but, different things pricking at my brain from that direction or that d-direction." He added pointing in random directions for emphasis.
Adel looked around, trying to find something that wasn't there and he wouldn't be able to see anyway.

"I... do not see anyzhing. Maybe you shoult see a doktor?" he asked, somewhat disbelieving in Khun.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, I am here to see a counselor," Khun said, "So maybe they can help me." He looked toward the sun and sighed.

"But enough about me," he said, walking on, "What do you do all day?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Angelina shook her head -she appreciated this laid back attitude of him, he was still suspended between worlds, his mind so open in both directions. So youthful and enthusiast, and responsible at the same time. Yes, he'd make an excellent father!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Angelina shook her head -she appreciated this laid back attitude of him, he was still suspended between worlds, his mind so open in both directions. So youthful and enthusiast, and responsible at the same time. Yes, he'd make an excellent father!
Balkan took Angelina's paw in his "Wanna chase down some wolves?" he asked, grinning.

~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint flicked his ears, looking at the speakers for a second longer.
"Saved by the bell... lucky." Flint grumbled before getting up. He downed the rest of his drink and set the empty can on the table.
"Sounds like the captain's calling. Should probably get up there. You ready?"
"Of course I am!" Martin stood up.

Ajay stood a second later "Well, I'll be comin' with ye, the Boss wants t' talk with me and although I dun' like it, I'll haf' ta do it, that is if I wanna keep mah job." The man gulped and said "Follow me."

Martin did as the young man told them and follow him. He looked back at Flint
"Come on!" the shepherd said "Let's see what he decided."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded. "Right behind you.". Following the others out of he room and into the elevator.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:
"Y-your normally shy with us?" Maxine said, looking up again. "I-I feel slightly honored.." She continued, placing a paw on her chest.
Oh don't be silly. Monique thought now to her patting her head. I'm nobody special. Just a ghost looking for family. And it was Monique by the way.
Maxine simply nodded.
valerio wrote:[
xhunterko wrote:"Well, I wouldn't know, now would I?" Monique said, "I'm not a native of this island. What have You guys done to make the ghosts here so shy?" She added with her hands on her hips.
xhunterko wrote:Monique looked down and shuffled her feet and nodded.

"About a year ago, but it was an accident," she said, "A friend and I were trying to contact old spirit shamans for advice, and, well, he got the spell terribly terribly wrong. And now I best stop talking. Since I don't want the two of you sounding like crazy folk."
"Sounds horrible.." Maxine murmured, slightly saddend by how Maxine's life was ended. "Anyway, to the party!"

OOC: No worries! I don't mind waiting.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:
At that signal, Levi immediately focused on the presence he felt near Lars, Opening a portal to bring it to the spirit realm.
Lars nodded. ''NICE WORK LEVI! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW!!'' Lars exclaimed. Taking a deep breath, the big GSD stuck his paws out of the mirror and swam towards his enemy, using his strong abdomen to flex his body and undulate swift movements like a dolphin. With fangs barred menacingly it almost looked as if Lars was like a shark who smelled blood in the water. But he had to do this quick. He shouldn't waste time....and he wasn't a shark, his lungs were already gasping for air.

Swimming down to the bottom using muscular arms and legs, he began his work on Shadowclaw, serving many blows and punches to his face and torso area. Once that has been done, he grabbed his scruff and swam up to the middle where the portal was. Lars barred his fangs at him one last time, and delivered a roundhouse kick to his gut, sending him flying into the portal!

With the job done at last, Lars swam up to the top of the mirrors and gasped for air, taking in a lungful helping of oxygen. ''*cough*...IT IS DONE LEVI....'' Lars exclaimed, still gasping for air and gripping on to the mirrors.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Anubis sat there in his den as he looked up at the dark dirt ceiling he was curious about many things and couldn't fall asleep. he climbed out and sat next to the river cross legged. "I wonder how my brothers doing....I have not met him in so long" he looked back to the den were he thought he left azar. "it wont be long just in and out of spiritual balance to see my brother then back." he said to him self placing his paws together then focusing his breathing. he sighed deeply and closed his eyes and focused to go into a spiritual trance.

(OOC: no not into one. Just putting that out there)
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:At that signal, Levi immediately focused on the presence he felt near Lars, Opening a portal to bring it to the spirit realm.
Lars nodded. ''NICE WORK LEVI! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS NOW!!'' Lars exclaimed. Taking a deep breath, the big GSD stuck his paws out of the mirror and swam towards his enemy, using his strong abdomen to flex his body and undulate swift movements like a dolphin. With fangs barred menacingly it almost looked as if Lars was like a shark who smelled blood in the water. But he had to do this quick. He shouldn't waste time....and he wasn't a shark, his lungs were already gasping for air.

Swimming down to the bottom using muscular arms and legs, he began his work on Shadowclaw, serving many blows and punches to his face and torso area. Once that has been done, he grabbed his scruff and swam up to the middle where the portal was. Lars barred his fangs at him one last time, and delivered a roundhouse kick to his gut, sending him flying into the portal!

With the job done at last, Lars swam up to the top of the mirrors and gasped for air, taking in a lungful helping of oxygen. ''*cough*...IT IS DONE LEVI....'' Lars exclaimed, still gasping for air and gripping on to the mirrors.
Although the hits did no severe damage to Shadowclaw, he was caught unprepared. Once kicked by the GSD, he flew to the portal, but managed to break the restraint spell and grab the edges of the portal and began to pull himself out. This came at the price of his already waning powers.

"I WILL NOT BE DENIED!" Shadowclaw shouted, slowly pulling himself out despite the force that was pulling him within.

["Still too overconfident!"] The demon lord shouted from above ["You will learn your place!"] he finally finished casting the spell ["Daemonum sigillum daemonium maxima!"] He shouted and great shadow tendrils came out of his body, grabbing Shadowclaw and engulfing him whole. The demonic creature didn't even have a time to shout before the flames surrounded him. The moment Shadowclaw was fully engulfed, the shadowy tendrils turned into dark-green flames and soon, the giant sphere of green fire began to shrink. When it reached the size of the normal Shadowclaw, the sphere stopped shrinking and the flames dispersed within seconds, leaving only Shadowclaw's body to float in the air.

["It is done!"] The demon Lord said, visibly exhausted. He looked at Lars, who was still gasping for air and lifted a paw at him. The GSD was engulfed by a green aura, which made him transparent and lifted him out of the tank. Once he was out, the flames dispersed and the Demon Lord fell down, landing on his face. Coughing, he raised himself to a kneeling position and looked around, the flames in his eyes dwindling ["Too...weak...to protect...keep him...safe!"] with these words, (the now normal) Shadowclaw's body slowly landed on the ground and the demon simply dispersed in the thin air.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan took Angelina's paw in his "Wanna chase down some wolves?" he asked, grinning.
"Oh, you know how to tempt a lady. Lead on!"
---
Asimov looked at Maxine walking toward them. "Well, your girlfriend surely looks cute enough." he grinned. "Lemme know if ye two break upe, ah'd like to know her bettah."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis sat there in his den as he looked up at the dark dirt ceiling he was curious about many things and couldn't fall asleep. he climbed out and sat next to the river cross legged. "I wonder how my brothers doing....I have not met him in so long" he looked back to the den were he thought he left azar. "it wont be long just in and out of spiritual balance to see my brother then back." he said to him self placing his paws together then focusing his breathing. he sighed deeply and closed his eyes and focused to go into a spiritual trance.
Soon as Anubis had gone into a trance, a voice called out to him.
"Why, hello young one." A soothing, female voice.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Although the hits did no severe damage to Shadowclaw, he was caught unprepared. Once kicked by the GSD, he flew to the portal, but managed to break the restraint spell and grab the edges of the portal and began to pull himself out. This came at the price of his already waning powers.
"I WILL NOT BE DENIED!" Shadowclaw shouted, slowly pulling himself out despite the force that was pulling him within.
["Still too overconfident!"] The demon lord shouted from above ["You will learn your place!"] he finally finished casting the spell ["Daemonum sigillum daemonium maxima!"] He shouted and great shadow tendrils came out of his body, grabbing Shadowclaw and engulfing him whole. The demonic creature didn't even have a time to shout before the flames surrounded him. The moment Shadowclaw was fully engulfed, the shadowy tendrils turned into dark-green flames and soon, the giant sphere of green fire began to shrink. When it reached the size of the normal Shadowclaw, the sphere stopped shrinking and the flames dispersed within seconds, leaving only Shadowclaw's body to float in the air.
["It is done!"] The demon Lord said, visibly exhausted. He looked at Lars, who was still gasping for air and lifted a paw at him. The GSD was engulfed by a green aura, which made him transparent and lifted him out of the tank. Once he was out, the flames dispersed and the Demon Lord fell down, landing on his face. Coughing, he raised himself to a kneeling position and looked around, the flames in his eyes dwindling ["Too...weak...to protect...keep him...safe!"] with these words, (the now normal) Shadowclaw's body slowly landed on the ground and the demon simply dispersed in the thin air.
[/quote]
"That we will, you have my solemn word," Gilestra said. "Lars, please carry this poor divided soul to a proper bed. His spiritual healing has just started.

Yago and Levi emerged from the spirit realm. The lion was visibly satisfied. "You two did well, exactly as you were supposed to, working as a team. Now I know I taught you well Lars, although you still need to work on your emotions.
"And as for you, Levi, my congratulations: your ability to adapt does you honor. You will become a great force for this island."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Yago and Levi emerged from the spirit realm. The lion was visibly satisfied. "You two did well, exactly as you were supposed to, working as a team. Now I know I taught you well Lars, although you still need to work on your emotions.
"And as for you, Levi, my congratulations: your ability to adapt does you honor. You will become a great force for this island."
"Thanks," Levi said, proud that he had improved his aim with his portals. "But, uhh... What did I just help with, exactly?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Due tocircumstances yet to be disclosed, this poor creature was influenced by a darker power, apparently causing a split in his personality. When I tried to access to the memories he had locked, his darker side emerged and he was out for blood. It took a combined effort to stop him and bring him back to this state. Levi, perhaps you may be more usefull than you think."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh, you know how to tempt a lady. Lead on!"
"Alright then, come on!" Balkan lead her through the trees after the wolves.

"They're headed right for the mud-pit." he said "There's no way for them to escape!" the half-wolf grinned "Angelina, you're about to witness a unforgettable show."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I count on it! Show them who's alpha!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique was happier at that.

Indeed, let's go!
She thought. When Maxine walked up to Rook, for a moment, she conetemplated showing herself to him as well. But, remembering the last time, she merely blinked for one second to him and that was all. Then she waited.

What would his reaction to me be? You think? Monique thought to Maxine. Oh, and if you want to think back, just do so! It's easy! Just think a thought to me!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I have not done much since I came to zis island. I have used much of zis time to zhink und sleep. I caught some kind of cold. Vhat about you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Levi, perhaps you may be more usefull than you think."
"What makes you say I don't think I'm useful already?" Levi responded with a smile still on his face.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, so that was you that I heard. Thank goodness! When I thought I saw a ghost last night I thought the poor dog had died and had come to warn me!" Khun said, "But, I meant at home. What's your day in day out like?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh, so that was you that I heard. Thank goodness! When I thought I saw a ghost last night I thought the poor dog had died and had come to warn me!" Khun said, "But, I meant at home. What's your day in day out like?"
"Eh... ghost? My parents, zhey neva complaint about moaning..." He answered, puzzled. "Ah you suh (sure) you heard me?" Adel was dodging the second part of the question, but he was genuinely concerned about Khun and his... having heard voices. Come to think of it, Khun had been fidgeting... was he missing something?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Unless of course there was another dog sick in the hotel," Khun said, "Which I doubt it. So, no interests whatsoever? Just sit in the yard and chase butterflies all day?" Khun finished with a small grin.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: Yago and Levi emerged from the spirit realm. The lion was visibly satisfied. "You two did well, exactly as you were supposed to, working as a team. Now I know I taught you well Lars, although you still need to work on your emotions.
Lars, still wet from the last fight with Shadowclaw, spun into a short tornado which expelled the water from his body and kept his fur soft and dry.

He acknowledged his Master's comments with a bow. ''Understood, Shaman Yago. I will keep that in mind the next time around. My intention was to suffocate him until he was weakened, hence the flooding of the pentagon section and putting a restraint spell. but I guess....different intentions eventually make up a different agenda. I apologize.'' he replied.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "What makes you say I don't think I'm useful already?" Levi responded with a smile still on his face.
Lars smiled as he grabbed the smaller cat from the ground. ''C'MERE YOU!!'' Lars cheekily said, nuzzling him and playfully rubbing his knuckles against his head. ''You sir, are hero of the day! Have you not opened that portal, Shadowclaw would break free and suffocate me underwater. We make a great team, you and I!'' Lars said, laughing heartily while hugging the poor cat against his rock hard body.

He eventually put Levi down and faced both him and Yago. ''High Shaman Yago, High Shaman Gilestra, would there be anything else you would like me to do?'' Lars asked, hoping there wouldn't be. He had hoped that he could go home to his mates Diana and Athena.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

In the physical plane Anubis's eyes glowed once in his trance. Anubis looked around once he heard the voice, it was different from others he had heard before. "show yourself please, im looking for my brother Yarovick." He said still looking for his three tailed fox brother and the female who talked to him just now. His ears twitched and moved listening all around him.
ImageImageImage
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Unless of course there was another dog sick in the hotel," Khun said, "Which I doubt it. So, no interests whatsoever? Just sit in the yard and chase butterflies all day?" Khun finished with a small grin.
"J-Ja, chasing butterflies. Good for cardio." Adel replied with a smile.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:Lars smiled as he grabbed the smaller cat from the ground. ''C'MERE YOU!!'' Lars cheekily said, nuzzling him and playfully rubbing his knuckles against his head. ''You sir, are hero of the day! Have you not opened that portal, Shadowclaw would break free and suffocate me underwater. We make a great team, you and I!'' Lars said, laughing heartily while hugging the poor cat against his rock hard body.
Alright, alright. I almost got you killed earlier, so let's call it even." he said chuckling as Lars hugged him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well now, that'll be interesting to fine out. Khun thought to himself at Adel's answer.

"Heh heh, right, right," Khun replied, he looked back to the sun, "I hope we get pretty far today."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I see you and Lars have a trait in common, when it comes to confidence. Anyway, now Shadowclaw must rest and you have your business to attend to. But when I ask you, you'll need to go back to the dreamplane and call out for certain spirits, okay?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:In the physical plane Anubis's eyes glowed once in his trance. Anubis looked around once he heard the voice, it was different from others he had heard before. "show yourself please, im looking for my brother Yarovick." He said still looking for his three tailed fox brother and the female who talked to him just now. His ears twitched and moved listening all around him.
"I think you had too many emotions for one day, mortal, for me to show myself right now. I am Karanta, the guardian and incarnation of this island. Pleased to meet you. I could help you meet your brother if you need so."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I see you and Lars have a trait in common, when it comes to confidence. Anyway, now Shadowclaw must rest and you have your business to attend to. But when I ask you, you'll need to go back to the dreamplane and call out for certain spirits, okay?"
"Believe me, I'm not gonna pass up a chance to help with these powers. So I'm free to get back to my friends now?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I count on it! Show them who's alpha!"
Balkan chuckled at that. "Oh, don't worry, they'll get what they deserve!"
---
Soon the three wolves running from Balkan and the lycaon female with him climbed a small height and stumbled upon the edge of it. Underneath them was a large mud-pit and there was no way for them to just through it, nor to escape to the sides because of the thick vegetation on both sides. without noticing the three were also staying on a large fallen branch.
Shortly after they heard voices from behind them as the half-wolf and Lycaon emerged from a bush.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Balkan said, grinning "The wolves that make fun out of their superior!" he looked at Angelina and pointed at the branch "Shall we?" he asked grabbing the end of the branch.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded. "Right behind you.". Following the others out of he room and into the elevator.
Ajay lead them to the elevator. Once inside the three quickly traveled to the top floor and went to the door. There, Ajay stopped "Knock and if you're allowed - get in."

Martin walked to the door and knocked on the heavy door. From inside Dimitar said "Enter!"

Martin opened the door and walked in. In the room were Mr. Meyer, sitting in a chair on the side of desk and Dimitar, sitting in his chair. In front of him was the box Martin was so protective about.

"Take a seat, you two!" Dimitar motioned to the two chairs in front of his desk. Martin did as he was asked, giving quick glance at Mr. Meyer, who kept a neutral, professional expression on his face.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Asimov looked at Maxine walking toward them. "Well, your girlfriend surely looks cute enough." he grinned. "Lemme know if ye two break upe, ah'd like to know her bettah."
Rook turned around. "Huh? Ah, Maxie!!" He shouted to her, waving. He then leaned towards Asimov's ear. "Are you serious or was that a joke?" Rook whispered to him.
xhunterko wrote:Monique was happier at that.

Indeed, let's go!
She thought. When Maxine walked up to Rook, for a moment, she conetemplated showing herself to him as well. But, remembering the last time, she merely blinked for one second to him and that was all. Then she waited.

What would his reaction to me be? You think? Monique thought to Maxine. Oh, and if you want to think back, just do so! It's easy! Just think a thought to me!
I think you should stay hidden, we'll show him somewhere private.. Maxine thought to Monique. "Hey Rook!" Maxine called back, walking up to him. And to Rook's surprise, Maxine hugged him.

"Wh-Ah, Hey!" Rook smiled, blushing a little.

"How's my big man?" Maxine asked after the hug, thinking she's probably pushing the whole 'boyfriend' thing a bit too far now..

"Uh, fine.. Just finished setting up the dishes for the party.." Rook replied, rubbing his arm and feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Great! Who's your friends and when's the party starting?" Maxine smiled, looking to Adrian and Asimov.

"W-well, this is Adrian, and this is Asimov.." Rook explained, pointing to each respectively. "..And when is the party, Asimov?" he asked him.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Aww, you two look cute together! Monique thought to Maxine, patting her head. And yes, good idea. I'll try and wait. I just get so anxious sometimes to meet people.

Monique then scanned the crowd atop Maxine's head. She was looking for someone. Who she was looking for, and someone else. Someone of power. She was told she could hide herself in the spirit from anyone. And she wanted to give it a try.