HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Get ready, Levi. Time is the direst essence, here."
"Lucky for us my hobby requires quick reaction time. I'm always ready, just say the word and I'll act,"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis followed lucky then heard his question. "not much just trying to find a peaceful place to stay. I heard the fishing here was good, so as a wild animal I wanted to check it out....could have gone better if that dog didn't step on my tail." he said rubbing the back of his head as his stomach growled.
Lucky nodded a little. "I haven't been around long myself, I showed today by boat...sort of. I had a little bad luck here on my first day as well." He said as they made their way back to where the fisherman and their dogs were preparing the catch of the day for consumption. He glanced around, looking for familiar faces. "From what I can gather there is feast being held tonight, and by the sound of your stomach, a much needed one too. I just need to find some people I had met earlier, before the whole wolf thing happened."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis went over to were he left the rope. "alright ill be over here diving." he said tying the rope around his waist then got into position to jump then stopped himself short. " oh and lucky, if i'm not up here im down there and to get me pull this rope or just wait ok" Anubis said diving in before hearing what he had to say. once in the water he swam to the bottom, his eyes open searching the floor for any large fish that strayed off or any clams he could gather. He turned slowly finding an octopus prying open some oysters behind it was a small group of fish. "hmm octopus and squid both use a small smokescreen to help with escape, octopus sometimes use camouflage...if I go after the fish id need to go around the octopus or kill it and the fish too" he thought to himself small bubbles going out of his mouth as his fur waved in the oceans small current.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Ayep," Khun said, then tilting his hat to the lady, "You ma'am, have a wonderful day." Then he turned around, tossed his staff in the air with a twirl, and caught it again.

"All right, let's get outa here!" He said, leaving the hotel.
Adel couldn't agree more. His sense of adventure wanted him out and running around ASAP.

"Ve go... zis vay, ja?" Adel pointed to the path that lead from the hotel to the port. If nothing else, he figured, we can hopefully find a local to help us.

((Explanation: Adel thinks in English, and his accent gets in the way. He doesn't think it makes him hard to understand, so he doesn't worry about changing it.))
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Monique shook her head.

"All I know is a name and smell," she said, "But I will be on the look out for those two from now on! But in the meantime, do you want to hang out together for a bit? I mean, this is an island. It's not like they're going to be leaving any time soon."
"Hm, shame.. I guess you could tag along with me, untill we find this 'coon'.." Maxine nodded, seeing as meeting a ghost is a 'good luck' charm. "Anyway.. I wanna go see Rook now, and apologise to him.."

---
Seth wrote:Adrian shrugged, "It's looking that way. I don't really want to go into detail but let's just say that there's not really anyone I want to go back to on the mainland. I'm using the island as a fresh start.
"Righto, I shall pry no further.. What'cha think of the island? You must like it since you wanna live here.." Rook asked, moving some plates closer to him.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yay!" Monique said, giving her another nose hug.

"I'll be nice, quiet, and invisible," she added, "That way I don't spoil things." She then dove into Maxine's collar and snuggled up to her neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess that's it then," Khun said, walking along, humming, "So, Adel, how long are you on the island for?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel shrugged. "I do not know," he replied. "My parents, err... owners, zhey took me heah to help me recovah from... a situation. I... I zink it is until I feel bettah. I hope zey are not bored in zhe hotel..." he added, looking down.

His smile returned. "Maybe zhis village ve ah looking for vill help me!" He hoped aloud.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, I believe your right," Khun said, "I get the feeling that this island can help anybody. Nnnnnngh, there's that again. What am I feeling?" Khun finished, pinching the bridge of his nose.

ooc: Val, they are going to come up to the beach party on the way right?
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:"Yay!" Monique said, giving her another nose hug.

"I'll be nice, quiet, and invisible," she added, "That way I don't spoil things." She then dove into Maxine's collar and snuggled up to her neck.
"Okay.." Maxine said, then the ghost jumped into her collar. "H-hey! you can't hide in there!" She protested, wriggling in discomfort.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I prefer to give the others the freedom to choose." Balkan stood up and stretched a paw to the female "So are ya game for that walk or are ya just all talk?" he grinned and winked.
Angelina stood up. "Let's go work an appetite, then. We'll go to the forest's edge, fine with you?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Sure thing!" Balkan answered and bowed lightly "Ladies first!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"What? You don't like a constant snuggle?" Monique said, then, being polite, she moved to Maxine's head.

"Better?" She asked.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:"What? You don't like a constant snuggle?" Monique said, then, being polite, she moved to Maxine's head.

"Better?" She asked.
"Well, no.. But I prefer to share my collar with just me, myself and I.." Maxine replied, pulling at her collar. "An' up there's fine, just as long as you don't mess the hair.."
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique leaned over and stuck out her tongue at Maxine.

"I'm a ghost silly," she said, "How do you expect me to mess up anything? Heh heh. You are a funny cat."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis gasped for air as he hit the ocean surface floating in the water next to the pier. he looked at the edge with no sight of lucky. he then dove back down to the sea floor were he had a small pile of clams that he had found he then put them in his bag and continued looking for clams. awhile later his bag was filled and he swam upwards to the surface again, the bag weighing him down a bit. once at the piers side again he climbed up and set the bag down on the pier and untied himself.
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint huffed. "All you watchdogs are the same. Workaholics..." He took a swig of soda.
"I just meant... Have you ever asked yourself why your Dad sent you here? Besides the fact that" He pointed upstairs "He knows Mr. Johnson."
"I am fully aware why I am here and now." Martin said with a low, cold and serious tone, his eyes fixated at Flint "And it's a matter that doesn't concern you!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint tilted his head to the side (in that way dogs tilt their head to the side when their perplexed at something).
Though he was surprised by Martin's answer, he was more curious as to why he was so guarded about it (well... in retrospect, Martin was pretty guarded about everything...).
"So there is an actual reason why your here." Flint could stop himself from hiding the smugness in his voice. His initial assumption was thrown out the window. There was a smirk forming in the corners of his muzzle.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Honorable Intentions

Lucky's search for Reginald and the others had led him back to the area they had been cleaning fish. Now the crowd had lulled to a dull roar. Conversation filled the air as the once full baskets of the catch of the day were now dwindling in number. In their place were boundless amounts of gutted fish of all different shapes and sizes. Ready for a feast.

"Reg? You around here?" Lucky said as he limped around.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian shrugged, "It's looking that way. I don't really want to go into detail but let's just say that there's not really anyone I want to go back to on the mainland. I'm using the island as a fresh start.
"Righto, I shall pry no further.. What'cha think of the island? You must like it since you wanna live here.." Rook asked, moving some plates closer to him.
"Yeah, I can see myself living here y'know?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:Monique leaned over and stuck out her tongue at Maxine.

"I'm a ghost silly," she said, "How do you expect me to mess up anything? Heh heh. You are a funny cat."
An annoyed 'humph' was mostly the reply from Maxine. "Nevermind, let's just go back to the party. You coming Victor?"

---
Seth wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
"Yeah, I can see myself living here y'know?
Rook nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I can see why.." He murmured, setting the last few plates of his pile up. "..But one thing that troubles me if I was to live here.." Rook added, a smirk on his face. "..It's where the heck would I plug in my Xbox!"
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Sure thing!" Balkan answered and bowed lightly "Ladies first!"
as they started walking, Angelina, her figure framed in the early sunset's golden fire, said, "So, what do think you have, other than your blood, to be interesting in a female's eyes?"
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky's search for Reginald and the others had led him back to the area they had been cleaning fish. Now the crowd had lulled to a dull roar. Conversation filled the air as the once full baskets of the catch of the day were now dwindling in number. In their place were boundless amounts of gutted fish of all different shapes and sizes. Ready for a feast.
"Reg? You around here?" Lucky said as he limped around.
"He's busy and he better be," Reg's mom said, carrying a white bag with a red cross on it. "Ye look in a bad shape, boy. Now ye follow me to my place and I'll attend to that leg of yours." She bent down and actually took the dog in her arms. "Ye need rest, soup and care. Reg will have his turn to maim you agin."
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:An annoyed 'humph' was mostly the reply from Maxine. "Nevermind, let's just go back to the party. You coming Victor?"
Victor chuckled. "Oh, dear, a tourist interacting so well with a ghost, wait till the others see that. Of course I am coming, much interesting lady."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Sure thing!" Balkan answered and bowed lightly "Ladies first!"
as they started walking, Angelina, her figure framed in the early sunset's golden fire, said, "So, what do think you have, other than your blood, to be interesting in a female's eyes?"
"You mean despite my good looks and good sense of humor?" Balkan asked jokingly. He had to admit to himself though, on that light, she looked beautiful.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good sense of humor... Yes, you must have it to appreciate the irony: our people raised you, the wolves hated you and now you can be the bridge between our two tribes. I also noticed that you didn't ask anything about *me*, so far. Do you trust me so much, pretty one?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I thought so!" Monique said to Victor.

"Now why shouldn't I appear or react kindly to her? She's the first person on this island I identified that I needed," she said, a little angry, "What, do you think your people are special or something?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"No, dear: I am saying that insofar, ghosts have rarely decided to mingle with mortals. I could turn the question to you and ask you why you guys are so shy with the tourists." He grinned like a fox
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Good sense of humor... Yes, you must have it to appreciate the irony: our people raised you, the wolves hated you and now you can be the bridge between our two tribes. I also noticed that you didn't ask anything about *me*, so far. Do you trust me so much, pretty one?"
"I trust you'll tell me about yourself even if I don't ask you." Balkan replied "But if that is what you wish..." he cleared his throat "So, can you tell me about yourself, Angie?"

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook himself off, water spraying everywhere from the dive he took. he picked up the clam filled bag and adjusted his old collar the tag shining somewhat in the light. He then looked around for lucky "No sign of him here and its getting late I better try to.....um Azar.....is there another ghost here or am I going crazy? Anubis said walking away from the piers edge. he kept walking till he stopped by some tables and sniffed the air. "I must be going crazy the last I smelled a ghost was when I was with my brother in Russia...hmmmm"Anubis said following the scent.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"This place is positively crawling with ghosts. No wonder you can perceive them. See that pup there, working with the other furs? He must have been in the dream plane, recently, he smells as if he had just touched one."
---
"Oh, nothing much to say, really: I had my share of adventures, fun, met tourists, tried to mix blood, but all in all I am just another villager, waiting for a breakthrough, for something really exciting and new. i know I could make a fine warrior, a strong mother, but...everything is just so predictable! Not that I mind peace and all, but sometimes I'd like to go to the other side of the island just to see it, climb up Bue Peak, eat an eagle's egg..."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh, nothing much to say, really: I had my share of adventures, fun, met tourists, tried to mix blood, but all in all I am just another villager, waiting for a breakthrough, for something really exciting and new. I know I could make a fine warrior, a strong mother, but...everything is just so predictable! Not that I mind peace and all, but sometimes I'd like to go to the other side of the island just to see it, climb up Blue Peak, eat an eagle's egg..."
"Quite the confidence you have there." Balkan noted. "So, you think everything is predictable, aye? What about me - am I predictable?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked over to were Aar was pointing. he kept walking till he found regs mom taking lucky with her. He followed behind her quietly not knowing what to expect.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, I wouldn't know, now would I?" Monique said, "I'm not a native of this island. What have You guys done to make the ghosts here so shy?" She added with her hands on her hips.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Rook nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I can see why.." He murmured, setting the last few plates of his pile up. "..But one thing that troubles me if I was to live here.." Rook added, a smirk on his face. "..It's where the heck would I plug in my Xbox!"
Adrian returned Rook's smirk, "Good question. Little stuff like that tends to work itself out though. The real question is where I'm gonna plug in my mini-fridge."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, I believe your right," Khun said, "I get the feeling that this island can help anybody. Nnnnnngh, there's that again. What am I feeling?" Khun finished, pinching the bridge of his nose.

ooc: Val, they are going to come up to the beach party on the way right?
Adel noticed his friend holding the bridge of his nose and displayed a slightly worried face, one eyebrow up and the opposite ear back. "Ah you hurt?" he asked, standing in front of him and getting into Khun's space a little, more curious than anything.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun was just a bit nervous at that.

"Ah, er, no, j-just," Khun said, trying to explain it, "I've b-been getting wierd vibes from this island since I've b-been here. It's not a headache, but, different things pricking at my brain from that direction or that d-direction." He added pointing in random directions for emphasis.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:With Shadowclaw being distracted by Gilestra's mirror tactics, Lars' spirit began materializing from a steady mist that slowly streamed out of the plushie's mouth. He smirked and silently thanked Yago. Had he crashed into the ground, he would have lost consciousness, considering Shadowclaw was still a formidable opponent.
He closed his eyes and uttered a short spell, activating a spiritual eye. He spied over the behemoth-like Shadowclaw who was tearing down the labryinth of mirrors, attempting to destroy. Hovering the eye across the mirrors again, a particular spot caught his attention. A section of mirrors which stood faced each other, forming a pentagon.
He smirked as he began communicating with Gilestra using his mind. <<High Shaman Gilestra. I have thought of a plan, but I need your help. To your.....left, is a section where the mirrors form a pentagon. I need you to tease Shadowclaw further and lead him to that area. Once he's there, cue me in, and I'll do the rest. Alright?>> Lars said, placing his paws to a mirror in front of him. Uttering a few words, the glass began waivering and took on a liquid form. Lars smiled as he began stepping into the mirror.
''Heh...let the fun begin...'' Lars said, sinking into the glass.
<Consider it done.> Then, to the furious entity, Gilestra said, "I guess you had enough of this, my foe." A shining dagger appeared in his paw. "With this, I'll rip your darker half from your purest part." He assumed a fighting stance, standing exactly where Lars had instructed him. <Now let's see if he takes the bait...>
"I'll show you separation!" Shadowclaw roared and charged the rabbit.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint tilted his head to the side (in that way dogs tilt their head to the side when their perplexed at something).
Though he was surprised by Martin's answer, he was more curious as to why he was so guarded about it (well... in retrospect, Martin was pretty guarded about everything...).
"So there is an actual reason why your here." Flint could stop himself from hiding the smugness in his voice. His initial assumption was thrown out the window. There was a smirk forming in the corners of his muzzle.
"No kidding..." Martin commented coldly.
Before he could continue though, the voice of Dimitar Johnson echoed through the speakers "You two have 10 minutes to finish your meals and come up here!" he paused a bit before continuing "And Ajay, after I finish with them, I'll have a talk with you!"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars smirked as he saw the angry Shadowclaw streak towards Gilestra. His soul was now in position in one of the mirrors, and was waiting for the perfect ambush.

As soon as Shadowclaw neared the rabbit in the centre, he prepared his mind and began generating energy from his body, spreading a cyan electric current among the corresponding mirrors. Shadowclaw was now nearing the rabbit, and the trap had been set and ready to pull it's prey under.

''High Shaman! COME!'' Lars yelled, reaching an arm from the mirror he was in and grabbing Gilestra by the scruff, quickly pulling him into the mirror. ''Sorry about that! I'm going to paralyze him and torment him mentally. You work your magic as you see fit.'' Lars said, closing his eyes and placing his paws together, intensifying the power of the electric current flowing within the pentagon.

As soon as Shadowclaw stepped into the centre, Lars used his mind to close the entrance of the mirrors and sealed it shut. Uttering a few words, runic text began hovering around the gargantuan Shadowclaw and began circling his torso area. With a single command, Lars activated a restraint spell and the runic text which enveloped him clamped down hard on his body and forced him down to the ground. The mirrors which had emitted Lars' electric current began streaking into his being, sending a powerful surge of lightning into his body!

''This is your chance now High Shaman!'' Lars said to Gilestra as he punished the Dark Shadowclaw, intensifying his attack..
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "He's busy and he better be," Reg's mom said, carrying a white bag with a red cross on it. "Ye look in a bad shape, boy. Now ye follow me to my place and I'll attend to that leg of yours." She bent down and actually took the dog in her arms. "Ye need rest, soup and care. Reg will have his turn to maim you agin."
Lucky was rather shocked as Reg's mother went to work attending to his lame leg. "Oh no need to worry about that, it's been like that since I was a pup and..." He stopped talking the moment he was taken in her arms, it was a rather unexpected gesture. What was he saying? He had been out and about all day acting like he was a police dog or something. Today he was a tourist! "And soup sounds nice."

Though perhaps he was forgetting something, or someone perhaps.

RP Character:
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote:Lars smirked as he saw the angry Shadowclaw streak towards Gilestra. His soul was now in position in one of the mirrors, and was waiting for the perfect ambush.

As soon as Shadowclaw neared the rabbit in the centre, he prepared his mind and began generating energy from his body, spreading a cyan electric current among the corresponding mirrors. Shadowclaw was now nearing the rabbit, and the trap had been set and ready to pull it's prey under.

''High Shaman! COME!'' Lars yelled, reaching an arm from the mirror he was in and grabbing Gilestra by the scruff, quickly pulling him into the mirror. ''Sorry about that! I'm going to paralyze him and torment him mentally. You work your magic as you see fit.'' Lars said, closing his eyes and placing his paws together, intensifying the power of the electric current flowing within the pentagon.

As soon as Shadowclaw stepped into the centre, Lars used his mind to close the entrance of the mirrors and sealed it shut. Uttering a few words, runic text began hovering around the gargantuan Shadowclaw and began circling his torso area. With a single command, Lars activated a restraint spell and the runic text which enveloped him clamped down hard on his body and forced him down to the ground. The mirrors which had emitted Lars' electric current began streaking into his being, sending a powerful surge of lightning into his body!

''This is your chance now High Shaman!'' Lars said to Gilestra as he punished the Dark Shadowclaw, intensifying his attack..
"Aaaaargh!" Shadowclaw roared from both pain and anger "Pathetic mutt, I'll have you as my dinner for this! You can't keep me here for long!"
Furious green flames engulfed him, slowly breaking the restraint spell.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Behind the glass, Shaman Lars snarled as Shadowclaw began breaking free from his spell. ''You will regret what you have just said, mongrel!'' Lars boomed, beginning to strengthen the restraint again. He stopped the devastating electric attack, and with a new set of words uttered, huge volumes of water flowed out of the mirrors! With Shadowclaw still being tightly held down, the corresponding mirrors became a make shift tank, and Shadowclaw had quickly been submerged in water.

Lars' angry face then appeared in every mirror which formed the pentagon. His bright cyan eyes stared angrily at the drowning ocelot, and roared at his adversary, displaying an intimidating yet impressive mouthful of sharp fangs.

''YOU BETTER SURRENDER, YOU FILTHY FELINE. OR ELSE YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR UNDOINGS!!'' Lars snarled.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:An annoyed 'humph' was mostly the reply from Maxine. "Nevermind, let's just go back to the party. You coming Victor?"
Victor chuckled. "Oh, dear, a tourist interacting so well with a ghost, wait till the others see that. Of course I am coming, much interesting lady."
"Well, I didn't react well to.. Sorry, I didn't get your name.." Maxine said, looking up to Monique.
xhunterko wrote:"I thought so!" Monique said to Victor.

"Now why shouldn't I appear or react kindly to her? She's the first person on this island I identified that I needed," she said, a little angry, "What, do you think your people are special or something?"
"It's right y'know.." Maxine chimed in.
valerio wrote:"No, dear: I am saying that insofar, ghosts have rarely decided to mingle with mortals. I could turn the question to you and ask you why you guys are so shy with the tourists." He grinned like a fox
"Y-your normally shy with us?" Maxine said, looking up again. "I-I feel slightly honored.." She continued, placing a paw on her chest.
xhunterko wrote:"Well, I wouldn't know, now would I?" Monique said, "I'm not a native of this island. What have You guys done to make the ghosts here so shy?" She added with her hands on her hips.
Maxine just stared at Victor, waiting for an answer..

---
Seth wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
Adrian returned Rook's smirk, "Good question. Little stuff like that tends to work itself out though. The real question is where I'm gonna plug in my mini-fridge."
"Heh, yeah! You always need a mini-fridge!" Rook smiled whole-heartedly, placing the last set onto the other table. "Finally, that's done. thanks for helping.. Adrian, right? So, what now Asimov?"He asked, turning to the small Lycaon pup.
Character Reference