HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep passed the rest of the park and then found the store. he adjusted his bag and walked by the alley glancing in to see magnus and sid wonder whats going on there? he said curious walking towards them.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
caelei

Post by caelei »

"It means they used it too much, and now they need to have it or they'll feel bad. It's not a good thing... You shouldn't smoke or drink alcohol..." he shrugged, "And that dog's been rude and unfriendly to me ever since I showed up: when I first saw him I gave him a friendly hello, and he said I smelled bad. I've never gotten along with pure-breeds very well though, he might be nicer to good looking house pets like you..." he thought for a second, trying to make sure he didn't talk too far over the dog's head, "I mean, I can tell he's from some pure-bred line of show-dogs, you know, that the humans raise to see who's looks the best. They tend to have a bad attitude towards pets who don't have a fancy pedigree..."
Magnus cocked his head to the side, contemplating all the cat had said for a long moment. He nodded at Sid's advice though; 'addicted' sounded bad. He would be extra careful and make sure he didn't drink alcohol, and didn't smoke it, either. Don't smoke or drink alcohol. He didn't know how he'd smoke it, the only thing he knew that smoked was fire when you burned stuff, and since that alcohol was a liquid he was probably safe from that. Probably drinking it wouldn't be a problem either, as long as he made sure his drinks didn't smell funny. If he remembered right, alcohol smelled funny. So drinking it would be easy to avoid, too. He nodded a little more, serious.

When the black cat said the things about Rav, Magnus' face creased and he frowned, looking at Sid with sad eyes. "Are you sure he was trying to be mean?" he asked hesitantly. He sniffed the air, but Sid didn't smell bad. "You don't smell bad or nothin'. Maybe he didn't mean to...? Rav's always been nice to me. That's why I didn't think-- I mean, what you said about him--" He paused, then asked, frustrated once more into switching topics, "So, what's a pedigree? Like a fancy trophy or something? I don't have one of those... but he still treated me nice. And... I think it wasn't cuz'a the way I look. I mean, I don't know what that would have to do with it." He shrugged. What would looks have to do with anything? That didn't make any sense. In fact, most of the time Mag didn't even notice what other pets looked like. Well. Other than what sort they were-- cats or dogs, and if dogs he could maybe know their breed. But other than that, no. Looks didn't have anything to do with friends. But maybe Sid thought it did. Or maybe Sid had had different sorts of friends than what Mag had had... Those 'pure-bred show-dogs' he'd mentioned? They didn't sound like they'd been good friends... Maybe that had something to do with this.

The Dane thought again, then something the cat had said stuck out and him, and he wondered aloud, "Wait. Are you not-- uh, a pet? Do you live here? In Richardson Valley?" He vaguely remembered some other not-a-pet cat, a black cat who had been here for a while that he hadn't really talked to, and then there was Ven, but then Ven had been like everybody's pet, going from home to home. And there had been Felix, but Felix had been from the wild, and he didn't like people or pets. So, if they had all been here without parents, then maybe this cat was a stray, too. But hadn't Sid said something about a house? Or Maybe Mag was remembering wrong...
He peered at Sid intently, patient and curious. Then his ears twitched, and he looked past Sid down the street, to see another new face-- a black-ish looking GSD. He thought he heard the dog mumble, so smiled at him and waved, "Hello there! Did you... say something?"
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

caelei wrote:"Wait. Are you not-- uh, a pet? Do you live here? In Richardson Valley?"
"Uhh... No, I'm in a traveling band, and we're passing through town... You wouldn't like us... our music, I mean... But anyway, I'm registered as their pet so I can play bass-guitar in their band..."
He peered at Sid intently, patient and curious. Then his ears twitched, and he looked past Sid down the street, to see another new face-- a black-ish looking GSD. He thought he heard the dog mumble, so smiled at him and waved, "Hello there! Did you... say something?"
Sid glanced over at the cat, who hadn't addressed him, as far as he'd heard, "Focus kid," he said, not slowing too much, "A pedigree means his parents looked the same, and their parents looked the same, and so on, so that he would look exactly like what the breed is supposed to look like according to humans..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky listened to Rav and as he held the door Lucky walked inside, the smell of the coffee cafe reminding him that he had not eaten since last night and his stomach started to growl. But Lucky heard Alex ask about this shared dream, and he became slightly curious but his hunger was also important.

"Here if yall don't mind how bout we discuss all this over some food. I'm starving"
Lucky chuckled a little as he said this and also started towards the front table, studying the menu as he did so.

Sure what would you be wanting? kibble? rabbit stew? venison burgers?
Asks Rav and he sits down at a table.. gets back up and adjusts his tail and sits again.
hate it when it gets all kinked up in a chair like that.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Horus walked up to sid and magnus looking them up and down yeah you heard right I just said to myself what was going on here. I am Horus me and my owners moved here fro Egypt so im getting to know the neighborhood....your sid right.? he thought hed know from his exploration to the abandoned house he found through the park. he sniffed a bit and his ear twitched. and I overheard a bit of the conversation. if hes a stray he probably lives in the abandoned house. Horus then crossed his arms looking at sid. he looked nice but he still didn't know him so hed have to keep his guard up especialy with the dane next to him.
ImageImageImage
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked over at Horus with mild annoyance, "I just said I'm not a stray." He slowed his pace, "And where did you hear my name?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Hotep the psychic

well i saw it at the abandoned house with your picture and places youve been and all this other stuff. Does someone hate you? Anyways im sry i said that you were. And why do i smell beer?hitep said sniffing around then noticing the bag oh. Addict huh. I know how that is...really bad too.horus said lastly his ears laying back on his head as he looked at the ground about it.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky listened to Rav and as he held the door Lucky walked inside, the smell of the coffee cafe reminding him that he had not eaten since last night and his stomach started to growl. But Lucky heard Alex ask about this shared dream, and he became slightly curious but his hunger was also important.

"Here if yall don't mind how bout we discuss all this over some food. I'm starving"
Lucky chuckled a little as he said this and also started towards the front table, studying the menu as he did so.

Sure what would you be wanting? kibble? rabbit stew? venison burgers?
Asks Rav and he sits down at a table.. gets back up and adjusts his tail and sits again.
hate it when it gets all kinked up in a chair like that.
Alex sat down with the other two pets, "Well I'm not really that hungry but I guess a snack can't hurt. He began to look over the menu.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Uhh... No, I'm in a traveling band, and we're passing through town... You wouldn't like us... our music, I mean... But anyway, I'm registered as their pet so I can play bass-guitar in their band..."
Magnus' ears perked up in interest, and his tail immediately began to wag. "A band!" he said excitedly, wagging even more. Magnus really liked music. He remembered that time that the pets in town were gonna start up a band, and they had let a bunch'a the neighborhood pets go to their house and play with their instruments. And Venison had sang, and there had been pizza, and it had been fun! And that had been at Mai's house --Mai had sang too-- and Mag had been friends with Mai, and then that Rachael dog had been there too if he remembered right, and she knew how to play so many instruments and Magnus had wished that he could play, too. Because it was so pretty and it looked so fun and smart. "Bass-guitar?" he asked happily, wagging away. "That is so cool! I like music. I wish I could play... I bet I would like any music you play, Sid, because I like you so... of course I would like your music!" he said happily, grinning.

Then the new dog with the strange name --Hotep-- started talking and then Sid talked to him, though he'd told Mag to focus. So Mag figured he could focus on Hotep, right? That's what Sid was doing, at least right now he was, so...
The blackish GSD said something about 'beer,' which made Magnus blink and sniff, because he didn't smell anything. But maybe Hotep knew what this 'beer' smelled like and Mag didn't... Or maybe Magnus had been smelling it all along and he just didn't realize... He was about to ask what the 'beer' was and what it had to do with addicted--
But then his thoughts gravitated back towards Sid and his music, because it was music and Mag liked music. He laid his own ears back, mimicking the Hotep dog, and asked, "Hey Sid, d'ya think I could listen to your music? Are you gonna have a-- a-- oh! One of those concerts...? Here, in RV? I know you said I wouldn't like it, but please--" Then he had a bright idea, and he said, "Ooh! Maybe Hotep can come, too, and --if you want-- Rav and everybody else can come, too, and then it'll be a lot of fun and then they'll all be nice to you, because it'll be so much fun, and you can see that they're nice too! And then we'll all get to see how good you are at music, and I bet you're real good if you have your own band. And you can show us your bass guitar!" He stopped for a breath, beaming, about to go on, and then paused. "U-unless," he added hastily, "You don't wanna do that stuff, it's not like you have to. It's your music-- I was just thinking-- that we could all see how much good friends we could be together. All of us. You know?" Then his brain finally caught up to his mouth, and a sudden suspicion made his ears pull back in earnest, instead of in mimicry. "Wait. If your band is coming through town does that mean that you're leaving? Soon?" He frowned, and his tail stopped wagging.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Hotep the psychic

WHAT!?!?! Hotep said in surprise as the cd he was hiding flewout of his bag hitting the ground showing him and his brother in a techno/rock/dubsteb band called aliotronix uh I don't think that's a good idea....I mean I play and all and I like music but you don't want me there do you?......well....wait your part of a band sid?. his ears perked back up slowly thinking about this for a bit. mag when a band passes through it depends on the band as a whole whether to skip town for the next gig or not....and did you say you guys tried to make a band here?hotep asked his tail wagging slowly
ImageImageImage
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid cringed a little at the other cat's ramblings: he had a few stray details that sounded familiar, but it sounded more like he'd heard a few words out of the conversation and was trying to jam them together. "What are you trying to pull some sideshow psychic thing on me? 'Cause you should probably just quit at it..." He shook it off with a note of minor annoyance, "Anyway, I can get my guitar out of the van when we get there, but... We're leaving really soon, and you probably wouldn't like the whole ensemble anyway, it's... kinda niche..."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

A few more memories flicked through Blood’s mind again. That uncertain yet very close feeling of comfort from someone he hardly knew at all. It was probably all that kept him from breaking away.

At least now it was understandable how Viking and his owner could feel so sympathetic. They had also experienced losing someone important to them. But he still thought it was odd for Eva to make such a big assumption about his toughness, past, and mindset. She was only partially right. Blood had long since formed an understanding of the importance love and faith. Whether that was in himself, or his friends. And much of what he learned was born from his friendship with Dustin...

“I know that story already. I’ve lived it. It’s just one more thing I can owe to my best friend.”

Concerning her offer of giving him a place to stay, Blood felt another small rise in gratitude. “...Thank you. But, you’re actually not the first to give me the option.” The large dog tucked two of his fingers under his collar and pulled out the tags he kept hidden on the underside, letting them dangle freely over the silver nameplate tacked onto the accessory. One of which was matte black, and had a red outline of a canine head bearing it’s fangs, and a small symbol resembling the roman numeral “III” on the opposing side. It was his Service animal and Attack dog tag.

“I’m not allowed to be left alone outside my own home. Since my owner is in no shape to supervise me, I was going to end up at the kennels.” Blood’s eyes averted for just a second at the thought. It figured there’d still be dumb rules he wasn’t exempt from, even if he was a certified service dog. “But another friend of mine has an owner who agreed to take over responsibility. But I appreciate your offer, it’s important to me.”

Blood ran one of his claws lightly over the tag on his collar. “I don’t believe Viking ever told me his story…”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

After hearing what sid said Hotep felt guilty and nodded. he then looked at the ground then pulled a book from his bag and started reading
ImageImageImage
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus swiveled his head between Sid and Hotep, kinda confused. A psychic sideshow...? Was that what Sid had said? And now Hotep looked... sad or something. Guilty? Magnus didn't know why. Maybe because he'd dropped his CD on the ground...?
The Great Dane bent, retrieved the CD, and held it out to Hotep so that he could have it back. Still confused slightly --Hotep seemed sort of strange, even to Mag-- he answered the dog's question, a little uncertainly. "Well. I don't think there's a band here, not anymore. I mean... I had some friends, um, this girl-cat named Mai and her brother cat but I can't remember his name, I didn't really talk to him, I just remember he was mad at me once because of this party in the woods... but, uh, but anyways they wanted a band, when they lived here. I dunno where they are now, though. I was gone from home for a while and now I think they're gone, too... maybe they moved out? And Rachael, this dog who lived here, too, and maybe she had a brother also but I can't remember his name either..." The big Dane shrugged his wide shoulders, his voice petering out as he tried to explain. He was silent for a moment, sorting through things, then finally huffed out a sigh and said, "But-- but since they're all gone now, I don't think there's a band. Not anymore..." He shrugged again, helplessly. But then he realized that the dog was reading now, so maybe Mag shouldn't talk to him... because, wasn't it rude to interrupt? Pavelle hadn't liked it... but that had been only her big books. Not the books she'd read to Magnus.

But since Hotep was reading, now... just better to be polite. Mag turned more towards Sid.
"Anyway, I can get my guitar out of the van when we get there, but... We're leaving really soon, and you probably wouldn't like the whole ensemble anyway, it's... kinda niche..."
"Okay," Magnus said sadly, though really he didn't know what 'ensemble' or 'niche' was. He did, however, understand the "We're leaving really soon" part, and he didn't like that... but he supposed that if Sid had more of his family somewhere else, or his other friends, well maybe he would want to go home to them instead of staying here. Especially if when he came here the other pets weren't always so nice to him... though Magnus still didn't want to believe that. It was hard for him to think that Rav and the others would be mean to Sid because of the way he looked... and what was wrong with how Sid looked, anyways? Magnus didn't see anything wrong... and his sunglasses were way cool. The Great Dane started to half-heartedly wag his tail again, trying to perk back up, and then said again, more strongly, "Okay! Then... let's go! Before you-- leave." The Dane paused, wrinkling his nose. "Say, where are you from anyways? From around here? And where are we going...?"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Hotep the psychic

Hotep marked were he left off for later and put the book away. he looked at the cd after over hearing what mag said. he then sighed. he pushed it slowly back to mag. then pointed to one of the dogs on the cover that's me... I... was a remixer, a dj, and a techno player for that band with my brother there next to me" Hotep looked down sadly then took a deep breath in to continue".... we broke up months ago and I was thrown into a shelter with this dog tag"he calmed down more then looked at sid to continue"....and then.....well the shelter closed down and a man picked me off the streets and taught me to be a somewhat psychic SO YES SID I AM A PSYCHIC SIDESHOW!! he said yelling at sid. he then walked in a circle and stoped.
he then calmed down a bit more to keep telling the story "after that I was abandoned and lived off the street. I used my abilitys to survive and what I knew... then in Egypt were I got stranded" he looked down at the ground tearing up" a family found me and kept me, they took care of me. and then the house was sold and I haven't seen my brother ever again. Hotep slowly walked over to the wall to lean against it. he then sat on the ground and curled up. He felt like crying but he couldn't.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:A few more memories flicked through Blood’s mind again. That uncertain yet very close feeling of comfort from someone he hardly knew at all. It was probably all that kept him from breaking away.

At least now it was understandable how Viking and his owner could feel so sympathetic. They had also experienced losing someone important to them. But he still thought it was odd for Eva to make such a big assumption about his toughness, past, and mindset. She was only partially right. Blood had long since formed an understanding of the importance love and faith. Whether that was in himself, or his friends. And much of what he learned was born from his friendship with Dustin...

“I know that story already. I’ve lived it. It’s just one more thing I can owe to my best friend.”

Concerning her offer of giving him a place to stay, Blood felt another small rise in gratitude. “...Thank you. But, you’re actually not the first to give me the option.” The large dog tucked two of his fingers under his collar and pulled out the tags he kept hidden on the underside, letting them dangle freely over the silver nameplate tacked onto the accessory. One of which was matte black, and had a red outline of a canine head bearing it’s fangs, and a small symbol resembling the roman numeral “III” on the opposing side. It was his Service animal and Attack dog tag.

“I’m not allowed to be left alone outside my own home. Since my owner is in no shape to supervise me, I was going to end up at the kennels.” Blood’s eyes averted for just a second at the thought. It figured there’d still be dumb rules he wasn’t exempt from, even if he was a certified service dog. “But another friend of mine has an owner who agreed to take over responsibility. But I appreciate your offer, it’s important to me.”

Blood ran one of his claws lightly over the tag on his collar. “I don’t believe Viking ever told me his story…”
Eva simply smiled as she ruffled the big GSD's headfur. ''Mah pleasure, sweetheart. If there's anything ya need or a place to stay, I'm more than willing to help ya out, really.'' Eva said, putting her arm across his shoulder like a good friend. She then looked at Viking, whom had heard of Blood's request, but had been a little reluctant to share it. His ears dropped down as he remembered his days in the pound before Eva's father adopted him.

''It's horrible....I guess...'' Viking said, still looking down. ''Apart from my own brothers and sisters, I was the only albino puppy among them. Mother loved me a lot, but I was the laughing s-stock of the entire shelter. Eve-en my siblings were indifferent towards me. T-they thought I looked retarded and disgusting. A lot of times, the bigger dogs w-would come by and just give me tiny slaps across the back of my head. H-heck- ah even got the nickname bird poo, cuz they thought I looked as good as bird droppings...'' Viking said, sniffling a little as he told his tale.

''To make things worse, m-my brothers and sisters all got adopted, and my mother passed away. I was left all alone with the older puppies and dogs. German Shepherds, bulldogs, collies, malinois....everyone, started to intensify the teasing, and I cried everyday. Then...Daddy came and adopted me. He was so kind and thought of me as natures wonder, a rare and the most beautiful specimen in the GSD world. I was special to him, and even thought I looked spectacular with my blue eyes. That was when I loved him so much as he began building up my confidence as I grew up. But a year later....he suddenly died. Eva then became my owner....but the self confidence in which Daddy helped me nurture had staggered and that's wh-hy I often tend to be a little nervous when meeting others...because I have spent so much time with Daddy that I never EVER left his side...'' Viking said, now breaking into louder sniffles as he began shedding tears over the loss of Eva's father.

''That's why Blood...that's why I need your help...to gain my confidence and to build me up in strength and agility! I....I WANT TO BE AN ATTACK DOG!!!'' Viking burst out.

Eva giggled as she gently grabbed the puppy and sat him down on her lap, kissing his forehead. ''There there my boy....''

''BUT I'M SERIOUS MOM!'' Viking blurted out. ''If my friend Blood can do it, SO CAN I!! Blood, y---you can help me become one...right??'' Viking said, smiling and looking at the big GSD.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

((Ermegherd, I'm falling behind!))

"Gee, it's boring around here... I guess I'll go back home" Dimitri got off the bench and stretched his legs. After that relaxing yet so refreshing stretch, he continued to take another sip of his drink and walk home, exiting the park. The dog walked down the sidewalk of the boring streets, but suddenly he got a little tune he couldn't get out of his furry head "Oh oh oh oh, for the longest time, oh oh oh, for the longest time...~". What began as a little tune in a dog's head, ended up as a dance in the middle of the road.

((I'm pretty sure I screwed up my grammar up there. I need some sleep...))
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote: Alex sat down with the other two pets, "Well I'm not really that hungry but I guess a snack can't hurt. He began to look over the menu.
There are liver poppers on the app menu.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote: Alex sat down with the other two pets, "Well I'm not really that hungry but I guess a snack can't hurt. He began to look over the menu.
"Those sound pretty good I'll give 'em a shot." Alex put down his menu, "So how long have you been here Rav?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
"Those sound pretty good I'll give 'em a shot." Alex put down his menu, "So how long have you been here Rav?

Rav orders 3 of the liver popper apps.
then gets back to Alex's question..
Hmmm, 3 years now.. counting the year i spent in the retraining center, before they finally let me run free again.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Hmmm, 3 years now.. counting the year i spent in the retraining center, before they finally let me run free again.
"what'd you do to end up in the retraining center...er if you want to talk about it that is. Sorry ddin't mean to pry but I've just never met a dog that's been to one before."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
"what'd you do to end up in the retraining center...er if you want to talk about it that is. Sorry ddin't mean to pry but I've just never met a dog that's been to one before."

Well i... I was a bad dog.. a very bad dog.. I...
Rav sits back in his chair, scratching at that spot on the top of his head between his ears, where the aliens "repaired" his mind. thinking really hard to try to remember what it was that he did, that got him sent to the retraining center in the first place..
I had dominance and aggression issues, mom was always on me about that. but.. for the life of me now, i can't remember what i did to get sent there..
He rubs his head some more, then shakes his head.
I got nothing... Rav shrugs They must have made me somehow forget what i had done to get put into the training center.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood sighed to himself at Viking’s story. Once again, much of it he could relate to. Getting tormented and harassed over something as trivial as fur color or eyes. Only magnified by being completely on alone and singled out. As terrible as it was, at least he didn’t carry any visible scars from it...

Viking was lucky to have been saved again, and again by compassionate new owners.
thrasherblades wrote:''That's why Blood...that's why I need your help...to gain my confidence and to build me up in strength and agility! I....I WANT TO BE AN ATTACK DOG!!!'' Viking burst out.

Eva giggled as she gently grabbed the puppy and sat him down on her lap, kissing his forehead. ''There there my boy....''

''BUT I'M SERIOUS MOM!'' Viking blurted out. ''If my friend Blood can do it, SO CAN I!! Blood, y---you can help me become one...right??'' Viking said, smiling and looking at the big GSD.

Blood cracked a smile at the pup’s outburst following the tearful story of his past. He folded his arms in front of him.

“Heheh, one step at a time kid. Learning to stick up for yourself is one thing. Earning the tags and paperwork to bite people is a totally different ball game.” He said matter-of-factly gain and stood up from the couch.

“Like I said, you hang with me and Rav, and we’ll show you the ropes. If you can keep up with us, then service-dog school is just more step ahead. I’m sure your owner would help you as much as you need...That is, if you really want to.”
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Blood sighed to himself at Viking’s story. Once again, much of it he could relate to. Getting tormented and harassed over something as trivial as fur color or eyes. Only magnified by being completely on alone and singled out. As terrible as it was, at least he didn’t carry any visible scars from it...

Viking was lucky to have been saved again, and again by compassionate new owners.
thrasherblades wrote:''That's why Blood...that's why I need your help...to gain my confidence and to build me up in strength and agility! I....I WANT TO BE AN ATTACK DOG!!!'' Viking burst out.

Blood cracked a smile at the pup’s outburst following the tearful story of his past. He folded his arms in front of him.

“Heheh, one step at a time kid. Learning to stick up for yourself is one thing. Earning the tags and paperwork to bite people is a totally different ball game.” He said matter-of-factly gain and stood up from the couch.

“Like I said, you hang with me and Rav, and we’ll show you the ropes. If you can keep up with us, then service-dog school is just more step ahead. I’m sure your owner would help you as much as you need...That is, if you really want to.”
''I WANT TO!!! I REALLY WANT TO!!'' Viking cried out, squirming himself out of Eva arms and standing on her lap. ''I'll pro-ove that I'll be big strong! Just like you Blood! A-and then I'll be a threat to the bullies in the neighborhood, even stray dogs! I'll-I'll whack 'em dead!'' Viking said, raising a clenched paw in the air, feeling the anticipation of hero training. He hopped off Eva and went over to Blood, tugging his big paw. ''Come Blood! Let's start! Let's go meet Rav and start!!!!'' Viking said, running towards the door and unbolting it, dashing out of the balcony and waiting for Blood, wagging his tail in excitement.

''Blood.'' Eva said, getting up and putting her hand on his shoulder. ''Please take extra care of my baby. He's only reactin' like this because of how his emotions and his life before adoption had taken a toll on him. This is merely a trigger which sparks this reactions and decisions. I haven't told 'im because he wouldn't be able to understand. Maybe when he's more mature. Besides, he thinks of you as his brother now...sorta...so try not to be strenuous on him.'' Eva said, gently patting his headfur. ''And also, thank you for sharing your story with us. It's truly heartwarming to know that you understand how we feel. If you need anythin' dear, please don't hesitate to call me.'' Eva said, fishing her namecard from her jean pocket and handing it over to the GSD. ''Well, Viking's waiting.'' Eva said, showing Blood to the door.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito sat at the curb of his front porch, in front of the overlapping long grass that swayed to and fro beside the crooked pathway, which barely cut through a portion of the sloppy yard. The driver runway was no exception, either. Recently, it's been more than often that Carlito would bide his time outdoors, usually beneath the roof of his perch -- where shade was abundant at this time of day, or by jogging throughout a few neighborhood blocks. It would only become appealing to find himself lost in thought much more frequently as well, in spite of his former preference. To him, it became a habit -- a good habit, one that was much more profound than being cooped up indoors all day. That's for sure.

But, even though he didn't mind being outside, today was a different story. This time around, he really didn't have a choice to be anywhere but in the comfort of his own house for the entire afternoon and evening. Unfortunately, Carlito had mysteriously lost his spare house key, collar tag, and sunglasses. He suspects that it might have something to do with the events that transpired the night before.

For now, all that's left for Carlito to do is to fight boredom for the rest of the afternoon, observing the native meadow of his own neglected yard. The untrimmed grass was evidence enough. Occasionally, with a few breezes here and there, some of the verdure reached out and brushed past and tickled his paws, resting over trampled vegetation.

Frustrated, Carlito leaned back against his elbows to stare at the clouds instead.

"I knew it was a terrible idea from the very beginning, sleeping out on the porch like that," he muttered quietly and angrily to himself, rubbing his upset stomach that was lowly growling in response. "And now I'm a little hungry."

Five minutes pass. Carlito sighs exaggeratedly, fed up with the repressive inactivity.

"I need to eat something, or I'll end up taking up on cannibalism," he chuckles jokingly.

Carlito slowly stood up to his paws, fastened his spare pair of sunglasses, and had re-tightened his collar for extra assurance. That café might have something good on the menu, he thought.

As he trudged across his yard and out onto the sidewalk, after walking past the corner, Carlito noticed a trio of pets walking down the block. Although he recognized one of them, he paid no further mind to them. He ignored them, and continued to make his way to The Wall.

Glancing about Pomegranate Road, he crossed the street and casually strode toward the other side. Eventually, he arrived to the establishment that he'd expected, opening the front door to make his way inside. What he didn't expect, however, was the presence of a group of pets once he was there.

Taking a moment to survey what stood in front of him, he slowly made his way to a secluded booth, and sat down. He didn't bother to take his sunglasses off.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky thought about Rav's suggestion and decided the try them as well so after he ordered some he sat down with Rav and Alex, listening in to how long Rav had been here, though as he started to talk about being in a detention center he couldn't help but think of the pet earlier who had definently seemed aggressive disregarding the fact they'd ran smack into him and chased him down. But Lucky just listened attentively whie eating the liver popper's, curious about these two new pets.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:
Keeshah wrote:

Well i... I was a bad dog.. a very bad dog.. I...
Rav sits back in his chair, scratching at that spot on the top of his head between his ears, where the aliens "repaired" his mind. thinking really hard to try to remember what it was that he did, that got him sent to the retraining center in the first place..
I had dominance and aggression issues, mom was always on me about that. but.. for the life of me now, i can't remember what i did to get sent there..
He rubs his head some more, then shakes his head.
I got nothing... Rav shrugs They must have made me somehow forget what i had done to get put into the training center.
Huh, well regardless it's good that you're out again. What'd you miss most on the inside?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

**Rp note.. For those who couldn't guess, Rav's alien enhanced mental powers are always on. An while he would have to concentrate to shut out the feelings and voices in his head. The others in the group ( currently only Blood and Carlito remain ) would have to concentrate to hear the mental voices and feel the presence of the others of the group.**
Rhyzer wrote:Glancing about Pomegranate Road, he crossed the street and casually strode toward the other side. Eventually, he arrived to the establishment that he'd expected, opening the front door to make his way inside.

Rav felt the fur on the back of his neck quiver, his ears swept back and forth like little radar dishes, scanning the surroundings.. he was having the strangest feelings that there was suddenly another part of him nearby.
Rhyzer wrote:What he didn't expect, however, was the presence of a group of pets once he was there.
Taking a moment to survey what stood in front of him, he slowly made his way to a secluded booth, and sat down. He didn't bother to take his sunglasses off.
That cat! It was the one he had woken up out in the field with.. Carlito, as the cats name popped into his head. It was Deja Vu all over again. Why did he feel he knew this cat so well, as well as.. as he knew Blood..?
Rav nodded his head politely to the feline, as he strolled past to the secluded booth..

Seth wrote: Huh, well regardless it's good that you're out again. What'd you miss most on the inside?

Rav replies distractedly..
Huh... inside of what? I don't miss being in there. When you wern't in the aggression and anger management classes, the obedience classes, the making good decisions classes, the being strapped into the chair for the special sessions classes, or being run through the agility course. I would be just sitting alone in my cage.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote: Huh, well regardless it's good that you're out again. What'd you miss most on the inside?

Rav replies distractedly..
Huh... inside of what? I don't miss being in there. When you wern't in the aggression and anger management classes, the obedience classes, the making good decisions classes, the being strapped into the chair for the special sessions classes, or being run through the agility course. I would be just sitting alone in my cage.
Er no I meant what did you miss most while you were locked up and....oh nevermind I'll just put my paw in my mouth again. Sorry to dredge up bad memories Rav."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote: Er no I meant what did you miss most while you were locked up and....oh nevermind I'll just put my paw in my mouth again. Sorry to dredge up bad memories Rav."

Oh.. ohh! well that would be being out and free to do what i wanted too.
turning to pay closer attention to the group at the table.
I remember looking out the cell window and longing to go sniff those trees and place my mark upon them..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote: Er no I meant what did you miss most while you were locked up and....oh nevermind I'll just put my paw in my mouth again. Sorry to dredge up bad memories Rav."

Oh.. ohh! well that would be being out and free to do what i wanted too.
turning to pay closer attention to the group at the table.
I remember looking out the cell window and longing to go sniff those trees and place my mark upon them..
"Well I'm glad you're out to show us around because I don't really have any idea what there is to do around here and last time I went looking I got attacked by ducks. Can't hurt to have a guide this time."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote: "Well I'm glad you're out to show us around because I don't really have any idea what there is to do around here and last time I went looking I got attacked by ducks. Can't hurt to have a guide this time."

Rav tilts his head off to the side.
Attacked by ducks? i kinda remember something about ducks.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood's head tilted as he watched Viking excitedly run out the door, after so naïvely making his claim to be ‘just like him’.

The big shepherd sighed through his patched up nose. There was no way he could teach that kid anything before he shook him of that crazy idea of ripping up stray dogs...

Suddenly Viking didn’t seem all that different from those rough little puppies back home who only wanted to learn how to fight. Of course Eva went out of her way to explain to him why her dog was acting so amped up. But it was already evident what she meant. She was making him responsible for her kid pet.

Blood took the card and tucked it under his collar. “I’ll take care of him. Thanks again.” He simply stated before heading out after Viking.

Now they just had to find Rav, wherever he was. Blood thought it best he clarified just what Viking was in for before he ran his mouth about some big, bad, guard dog teaching him to fight. Avoid any misled assumptions ahead of time...

“Viking!” He practically commanded. “Before you run off, we don’t even know where Rav is.” He also didn’t look particularly enthusiastic. “And before you get too excited...there're a few things you need to understand before I show you anything...”
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote: "Well I'm glad you're out to show us around because I don't really have any idea what there is to do around here and last time I went looking I got attacked by ducks. Can't hurt to have a guide this time."

Rav tilts his head off to the side.
Attacked by ducks? i kinda remember something about ducks.
"Yeah, I went to the park yesterday and the ducks started accusing me of stealing something and before I knew it I was running back here. Did you hear anything about that Lucky? It seemed like they were terrorizing just about everyone.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky had lsitened and couldn't help but smile from the thought but he shook his head when Alex asked him about it. Speaking between bites of the liver poppers.

"I didn't hear or see anything, though I actually just moved here yesterday so I havn't been to the park just yet. Heh i'd like to see what happens if those ducks attack me."

Lucky spoke the last bit a little under his breath, not afraid to kick some duck butt if they were to maliciously attack him, though after a second Lucky looked back at Alex, with a curious glance.

"Do you remember what they accused you of stealing?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky had lsitened and couldn't help but smile from the thought but he shook his head when Alex asked him about it. Speaking between bites of the liver poppers.

"I didn't hear or see anything, though I actually just moved here yesterday so I havn't been to the park just yet. Heh i'd like to see what happens if those ducks attack me."

Lucky spoke the last bit a little under his breath, not afraid to kick some duck butt if they were to maliciously attack him, though after a second Lucky looked back at Alex, with a curious glance.

"Well I didn't stop to ask them for answers. SO no."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky had lsitened and couldn't help but smile from the thought but he shook his head when Alex asked him about it. Speaking between bites of the liver poppers.

Hmmmm, if they had attacked me. we would be having duck for dinner right now, an i assure you they would be quite tenderized.
He grins toothly..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Seth wrote:

Hmmmm, if they had attacked me. we would be having duck for dinner right now, an i assure you they would be quite tenderized.
He grins toothly..
Alex chuckled, "Well I'll tell you what next time there's a bunch of homicidal ducks flying around I'll let you take care of it."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

As he began to settle in his seat, his shoulders sinking so as they remained beneath the surface of the table, he couldn't help but peek over toward the trio of pets. His focus first dwelled on the GSD, whom he immediately recognized from yesterday's... interesting turn of events. Having been reminded of it, he began to ponder his connection to him.

The first that came to mind was this: did he know him from somewhere? Perhaps from... somewhere, like, a different home where he used to live? Or, even some animal shelter? Then again, none of the German Shepherds there resembled Rav, at the moment, in any way. Behavior-wise. However, he could only shake his head disapprovingly at himself. He was in no place to judge others on their appearance and personality.

Well, whatever the case, it certainly did feel like he was familiar with him long before.

"...I could ask him about it," Carlito contemplated, reluctantly.

After all, there might be a possibility that he'll, indeed, confirm their former relation. Either that, or he'll simply feel like the most awkward pet in the neighborhood.

Oh, whatever. Carlito considered on pursuing this, risks aside. It was better than brooding too much about it while hardly doing anything.

As he gathered himself together, his head jerked slightly upward in surprise. Just now realizing that he'd been staring at Rav and the other canines for too long without being aware of it before, Carlito's glance bolted back to his own area, pretending to not have ever noticed them. Like, at all. He also tried masking his expression with the cafe menu by placing it in front of his muzzle, and pretending to read into its contents -- which were actually quite appetizing, by the way.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky smiled slightly, seeing him and Rav thinking alike. Lucky continued to eat the rest of the liver poppers when he noticed a cat sit in a booth not to far away and he caught the cat's sight focused on their group, Lucky glanced over for a second before seeing it as nothing vital and returned to Rav and Alex. Now that things had somewhat calmed Lucky wanted to know a bit more about today's "scrape" with Blood. Lucky looked over at Rav, peering from under his Boonie cap.

"Say Rav, do you know what was with the other dog, I think his name was Blood? From how you two spoke I assume you knew each other?"