This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 45  Next
PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 752
Location: I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore....
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Hey-Zeus, I probably couldn't even do that in GIMP, much less flash.

...Then again, I never actually learned how to USE GIMP, so maybe that's a contributing factor.

BTW: is GIMP all caps or is it "Gimp" or "gimp"?

_________________
Frank Holiday: S4, P6, E5, C10, I6, A6, L5
Windchimes: S6, P7, E5, C7, I7, A5, L5


Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Done:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5488/rockyx.png

Gimp stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program (i know that and i use Photoshop)

So its GIMP?

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 752
Location: I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore....
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Wootness, thanks for the clarification.

Zander, I present you with the medal of DOUBLE WIN. Seriously, it definitely looks better then before. YOU, sir, have won a chicken dinner.

_________________
Frank Holiday: S4, P6, E5, C10, I6, A6, L5
Windchimes: S6, P7, E5, C7, I7, A5, L5


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Hey, ill give you +15 Koodos if you will draw up the lines for Zeke!
Pretty pwese?

and yes, it is in all caps (AND FREE!)

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 am
Posts: 132
Location: Fonduistan
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
yay another housepets! prodegy XD
well, I decided to make my first post, but I added the OCC... I thought I'd bring this up because I didnt know if I could do that :oops: Ill edit it ut if needed.

_________________
HELLO THERE
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:17 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: South Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Wow... you guys go fast in the middle of the day... I'm lost...
Where did all these new characters come from?

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Wow... you guys go fast in the middle of the day... I'm lost...
Where did all these new characters come from?


No idea...... LETS KILL THEM ALL!!!! >:D

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 am
Posts: 132
Location: Fonduistan
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Wow... you guys go fast in the middle of the day... I'm lost...
Where did all these new characters come from?


Image
duh.

_________________
HELLO THERE
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 752
Location: I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore....
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
EVERYBODY WAIT!!!!!

Okay, so I think this is a REALLY GOOD TIME to hash out where everybody's houses are. Rockstar's made up a map, it's on the first page of this thread. I hereby claim da house in front of the top undeveloped section directly adjacent to the Nature Preserve's fence.

_________________
Frank Holiday: S4, P6, E5, C10, I6, A6, L5
Windchimes: S6, P7, E5, C7, I7, A5, L5


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
I live with Neko soo.... yeah...

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Zander wrote:
I live with Neko soo.... yeah...


where do you want to live? :D

_________________
My RP Characters


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 am
Posts: 132
Location: Fonduistan
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
well... judging from whats going on, my house will have to be near where the pets are standing :lol: .... so where are they? near the park?

_________________
HELLO THERE
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 752
Location: I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore....
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Also, does anybody know what the equivalent of catnip is for dogs?

Is it bacon? If so: cooked or raw?

Edit: @metaecho: I dunno, I'da assumed it was near the back fence. Rich people with hedges usually choose areas that make them look extra swanky, and a backdrop of trees has that sort of effect.

_________________
Frank Holiday: S4, P6, E5, C10, I6, A6, L5
Windchimes: S6, P7, E5, C7, I7, A5, L5


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Tripe... :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Zander wrote:
Tripe... :D


*is confused* whats tripe?

_________________
My RP Characters


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Neko wrote:
Zander wrote:
Tripe... :D


*is confused* whats tripe?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe
Image

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
ew....

_________________
My RP Characters


Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
thats kinda were I thought my house should be too (good call on the wealth part!).

Lets fiugure out how big the main BsM is real quick, now many miles acrost, ext. then ill be able to update that map. I call a fairly big chunk in comparison to a normal house tho :P

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 752
Location: I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore....
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Lol, I call a bungalow type house. Basement = PARTY ROOM!!!

_________________
Frank Holiday: S4, P6, E5, C10, I6, A6, L5
Windchimes: S6, P7, E5, C7, I7, A5, L5


Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Rubin wrote:
Hey, ill give you +15 Koodos if you will draw up the lines for Zeke!
Pretty pwese?

and yes, it is in all caps (AND FREE!)


you wanted just a sketch? no colorYay?

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Wow... you guys go fast in the middle of the day... I'm lost...
Where did all these new characters come from?


Sorry, that's kinda my fault. iv been siting in bed since i woke up, just refreshing the page until something happened, then running around panicking for the 15 miniuts I couldn't get it to work. schools out and all, so I have ABSOLUTELY nothing else to do.

@zander: Ya, just a sketch. I enjoy coloring these things myself. Like last week, when I was so bored, that I kinda went breserk and begged a friend if I could color one of his sketches. im almost done with it, and ill post it on FA soon.

iv got to do dishes now tho... bbs!

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 752
Location: I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore....
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Rubin, I hate you and your not in school ness.

Zander, could I get one of those too? Also, do you need any other information for the drawing process other than my character sheet? It's kinda short on details, after all.

Also: I think dinner is going to be within the next half hour, so I probs won't be able to post until about 7:30 PM? FYI.

_________________
Frank Holiday: S4, P6, E5, C10, I6, A6, L5
Windchimes: S6, P7, E5, C7, I7, A5, L5


Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
we also need to figure out what timezone everyone is in then don't we?

im [GET]-seven. id put a number their, but im on my cruddy aciant desktop right now, while the laptop cools down. (all spelling errors are due to stupid keyboard...)

and FCF... you would hate me even more after I told you that I had five off hours when the norm was three! so I won't :lol:

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Rubin wrote:
@zander: Ya, just a sketch. I enjoy coloring these things myself. Like last week, when I was so bored, that I kinda went breserk and begged a friend if I could color one of his sketches. im almost done with it, and ill post it on FA soon.



Sounds great,
here
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6646/zekey.png

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Looks good, lets see what I can do!

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Rubin wrote:
Looks good, lets see what I can do!

Cant wait :3

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:24 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: South Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
I have other things to do than sit on forums posting, I have classes, work, and my friends call me out, so me getting on often during the day isn't something I can just do. Don't worry about refreshing the page every few minutes, you don't have to post after every single happening, and it's not fair to the people who can't just do that. Wait like, half an hour before you recheck, because at this point, Rikki and Kyra have been written out (unless they've become invisible, having been standing in front of that house since last night, when me and Atari went to bed) by a flood of posts which happened in the morning of all times.

Also, who are those other 3 people who are in there? They never posted in here...

Edit: ok, so we're beside the house then... So that would be an excuse for not being mentioned...

Edit 2: and yes, you may have purple, Ruben

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
I have other things to do than sit on forums posting, I have classes, work, and my friends call me out, so me getting on often during the day isn't something I can just do. Don't worry about refreshing the page every few minutes, you don't have to post after every single happening, and it's not fair to the people who can't just do that. Wait like, half an hour before you recheck, because at this point, Rikki and Kyra have been written out (unless they've become invisible, having been standing in front of that house since last night, when me and Atari went to bed) by a flood of posts which happened in the morning of all times.

Also, who are those other 3 people who are in there? They never posted in here...

Edit: ok, so we're beside the house then... So that would be an excuse for not being mentioned...


I agree, unless everyone in the rp is on at the same time try to cut back on the posts

_________________
My RP Characters


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Posts: 4300
Location: Ohio
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
I know I don't RP and I just read the stuff but maybe you could come up with some sort of posting limit for people like maybe only 3 or 4 posts a day or something like that. I mean it would stop things from getting too buried. I'm not saying however that you have to post that many a day just that you can't post more then that. I mean its just an Idea.

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Neko wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
I have other things to do than sit on forums posting, I have classes, work, and my friends call me out, so me getting on often during the day isn't something I can just do. Don't worry about refreshing the page every few minutes, you don't have to post after every single happening, and it's not fair to the people who can't just do that. Wait like, half an hour before you recheck, because at this point, Rikki and Kyra have been written out (unless they've become invisible, having been standing in front of that house since last night, when me and Atari went to bed) by a flood of posts which happened in the morning of all times.

Also, who are those other 3 people who are in there? They never posted in here...

Edit: ok, so we're beside the house then... So that would be an excuse for not being mentioned...


I agree, unless everyone in the rp is on at the same time try to cut back on the posts



when Rocky goes back to take a bath want to go into the irc with it? or in a pm?

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Irc or Pm is fine, whatever you prefer. Though IRC would probably be faster.

_________________
My RP Characters


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: South Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Zander wrote:
when Rocky goes back to take a bath want to go into the irc with it? or in a pm?

The IRC is really good for stuff like that, as me and Atari have shown.

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
sorry bout that, guess im going stircrazy (im not used to not having school) ill be off for an hour ot two in half an hour. Besides, ill be doing less regardless, because Zander gave me somthing to do!(thank you thank you!) and I dont think Iv ever colored anything so... comiciey before, so its real fun!

long story short, ill try to cut down.



RockstarRaccoon wrote:
The IRC is really good for stuff like that, as me and Atari have shown.

I still need to figure that one out. what is Irc?

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: South Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
IceKitsune wrote:
I know I don't RP and I just read the stuff but maybe you could come up with some sort of posting limit for people like maybe only 3 or 4 posts a day or something like that. I mean it would stop things from getting too buried. I'm not saying however that you have to post that many a day just that you can't post more then that. I mean its just an Idea.

Yes. I was just thinking we need to work out a House Rule like that.

Is everyone for a rule like "Wait 30min between posts" or a simple "Don't post rapidly" advisory?

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: South Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Rubin wrote:
I still need to figure that one out. what is Irc?

http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=155

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:
I know I don't RP and I just read the stuff but maybe you could come up with some sort of posting limit for people like maybe only 3 or 4 posts a day or something like that. I mean it would stop things from getting too buried. I'm not saying however that you have to post that many a day just that you can't post more then that. I mean its just an Idea.

Yes. I was just thinking we need to work out a House Rule like that.

Is everyone for a rule like "Wait 30min between posts" or a simple "Don't post rapidly" advisory?


Don't post rapidly, give others a chance to respond.

_________________
My RP Characters


Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 334
Location: Under teh bed with teh dust bunniez
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
that sounds good for me, although, that means Ill probably set a timer or something...

and Ill try to fit Irc on my desktop... it will definitely be on the other one, but thats fried right now.

_________________
~Rubin
Image
Image


Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Posts: 3640
Images: 5
Location: South Carolina
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Just go here and type /join #housepets

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson


Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: South Florida
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
Zander wrote:
Just go here and type /join #housepets

Yeah. You mind idling in there? We've been chattering in there since before I opened the first posts, and it's really useful to be able to talk.

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm
Posts: 160
Location: Canada, Eh?
Post Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC
I'm too lazy to make a Short Version. Also Read the 3rd Note.

Name: Flake Bampin

Species: Alaskan Malamute

Age: 9.5 Pet age (Approx 2/3 Human Years)

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

Appearence: Wears a Blue Collar. Has Blue ears and white Fur.

Personality: Flake has a Creative, Quiet Personality. In his spare time, He often Draws Pictures. Likes: Art of any kind (Bad or Good), Anyone thats not rude or not polite (May Update more later)

Backstory: Got Kidnapped by 2 men at 3/4 years old in a Warehouse. Became stray until his Long-lost father found him in the Alley. Flake remembers everything and has not told anyone of it. (Yet.)

Other Notes:
- Sold over 100 Art to the Art Museum and won 5 Art Contests.
- Came from a Ice-Covered Place.
- Uses a certain color when Speaking or Thinking (Ex:This Color.)


S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
Strength - 6
Perception - 6
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 5
Luck - 6

_________________
Image

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.


Last edited by Auzzo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 45  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.