HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"I am proud of you, young one. Remember: these memories will always be your beacon in the darkest night. Embrace them when fear's tendrils touch you. But now, please, go on."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun looked around for a moment.

"Well, I guess we could just follow the road," Khun said. He started walking for a moment, then stopped. He was still unsure of a few things. And didn't want to quite get moving. Plus, he just remembered he'd left his guitar in the room. On purpose, but still, what's a campfire without a guitar right?

"Crap," Khun said.
((I could've sworn I replied, but it doesn't exist, so WELP.))
"Ehm... 'Crap'? What is wrong?" Adel asked, making a slight confused noise.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah," Khun said, "I don't actually know how long I'm on this island for. I wasn't told spefically. But I do know from overhearing that it can be anywhere from 1 week to a month. But I'm not sure which it is. Also, I forgot my guitar. No campfire is complete without a guitar song at the end of the night." He turned back around to the hotel.
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded at azar. he then looked off in the distance. with a sigh he looked down at the ground." I have a better idea now" he said calming down. "Azar I know the consequences of using my powers and I will not break the promise. look into my bag for the green grass then try to ignite it when everyone gets here it will create enough smoke for a getaway." Anubis whispered to him. he then went over to the dog slowly, once in front of him he looked at him eye to eye. "I can explain what happened ill come quietly" Anubis said
Lucky looked around, left and right. Wondering if the fox was talking to him. When it became apparent that he had been standing there dumbfounded for so long. He blushed madly and nodded. "D'oh...oh yeah come with me. I've got it under control." Lucky said as he searched around for his police badge hidden away in the pocket of his collar. Hoping it had not fallen out some other time. "See everyone nothing to worry about, officer Lucky on the case."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
valerio

Post by valerio »

That worked like a charm -in the sense that, for the moment, people and dogs seemed to ease a bit. "Are you taking responsibility for this trouble-maker?" asked one of the men.
---
"Looking for this, pal?" asked...a rabbit. A male rabbit with a collar and a monocle, holding out a guitar.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor looked in the direction Maxine was pointing at, but all he saw was more beach and the edge of the forest. "Uh, sorry but no, I can't see any 'thing'. What did you see, exactly?"
"I-I-It's right there!" Maxine shouted, waving her pointed finger in the same direction.
xhunterko wrote:Monique floated back to Maxine's nose and gave it a hug.

Aw, I sorry. I didn't mean to really frighten you. As far as what I am. I am a Bummble-bee bat! Have you never seen one?
Maxine shuffled back as Monique came closer, yet not far enough because she hugged her nose. "I-It's on my nose!!" Maxine said, pointing to her nose now. "A-and it's said it was a Bummble-bee bat.." She added, thinking she probably sounded totally insane..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

In a near instant, Khun reacted. He did a complete 360 to get a look at his target. Then, seeing it was his guitar, he reacted as anyone would. Before the rabbit could blink, the tip of Khun's staff was held at his neck held at arms length.

"Care to explain how you got that, pal?" Khun growled at a potential thief, not noticing anything official about the rabbit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique was putting on a sad face.

I, I really am sorry, I really am. Please don't be mad or frightened! I can't hurt you. Monique pleaded with her. Listen, I need you. P-Please don't be frightened!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor's expression changed to one of understanding. He snapped his fingers, "Ah, of course! You have just met a ghost.A bumblebee bat sounds new to me. It's a good luck omen, for a tourist, they usually interact with the natives."
---
The rabbit lifted his paw in mock defense. "Easy with that thing. Name's Donau and I work for the PR. My sacred duty is to make sure our guests are comfortable. And about how I got the guitar..." he produced a laminated card. "Passepartout. Comes with the job. Oh and the discretion comes with it as well."
---
Charlie touched her belly.
She felt strange...no, weird. She was living that terrible cliché moment, when, they say, 'a veil is lifted off your eyes'.
A lie. Her pregnancy...was not there.
her relationship with Balkan...what was that? Just an illusion, too? A mere wish?
Or was this the illusion? Someone's horrid idea of a trick?
It wasn't.
And that was why it was hurting her so much. Somehow, she knew. She knew her happiness was a lie from the start.
"Charlie..?" Stephanie tried to say.
Charlie just sat down on her bed. "Go," she said, fighting to keep her voice neutral, even if her expression must be something scary to behold right now. "Go and tell Balkan that...I know. Just this. I...need time."
Stephanie nodded, reluctantly. She really wanted to do more than this, than to convey a message when someone was clearly so disturbed...but Charlie belonged to a human. Whatever was the problem, Charlie would have to solve it within her particular family and tribe.
Stephanie ran to bring the news to Balkan.
Last edited by valerio on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"I am proud of you, young one. Remember: these memories will always be your beacon in the darkest night. Embrace them when fear's tendrils touch you. But now, please, go on."
"And then ... " Shadowclaw said and paused, his eyes widening with a mix of fear and anger "Then...they came.."

The scenery changed to the streets of the village, a bit after midnight. Two figures in dark crimson red cloaks, which were covering their faces and leather armors covering their entire bodies walked in the village and headed right for the inn near the center of the village.

"I don't remember who they were, but I have a bad feeling about them." Shadowclaw commented.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It's the past, a memory. Cling to this notion, Colin: show me what they did. They can harm you only if you want them to."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor's expression changed to one of understanding, He snapped his fingers. "Ah, of course! You have just met a ghost, A bumblebee bat sounds new to me.. It's a good luck omen, for a tourist, they usually interact with the natives."
Maxine froze. "G-ghost?!" She stuttered, slowly turning her head to Victor. "Y-your saying i'm seeing ghosts now?"
xhunterko wrote: Monique was saddened.

I, I really am sorry, I really am. Please don't be mad or frightened! I can't hurt you. Monique pleaded with her. Listen, I need you. P-Please don't be frightened!
The cat tuned her head back to Monique. "Y-you need me?" Maxine asked simply, her face now turned from terror to empathy, seeing as she had now hurt the ghost's feelings..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor ruffled Maxine's head fur. "They are quite common on Meriweather. If one decided to be friend with you, if such is the case, then play along. The good ones won't haunt you."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked to Azar to see if he was searching for the green grass in his bag yet. After so he followed lucky. "this is going to be close he has my scent and without smoke I wont get away....and if I do run this guy can track me down....what to do? Anubis thought to himself
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked to Azar to see if he was searching for the green grass in his bag yet. After so he followed lucky. "this is going to be close he has my scent and without smoke I wont get away....and if I do run this guy can track me down....what to do? Anubis thought to himself
"Just follow him. Right now you're on an empty stomach and it would do no good spending what's left of the day looking for food. And this dog cop seems a nice enough guy."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

" I don't know Azar something is off about him, Even without my powers I can naturally tell that, I don't like it....But that's probably my wild side saying that" Anubis whispered to him looking at the staring dock workers around him. His hair raised slowly a growl raising in his throat. he then calmed down and focused on lucky, his guard always up for reaction.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Last time Stephanie had run that fast, it had been to leave behind a pack of wolves -the consequences of her stupid idea of a prank.
Right now, while reaching the wolves' Ambassador, she felt as if Charlie's human could materialize after her at any given second: and you don't WANT to get to know a butcher's blade!
"Ambassador!" She almost fell onto the sand, panting hard. "Ambassador! Charlie did as instructed. She told me to say...that she knows. And that she needs time. And she looks really distressed."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun still wearily eyed the rabbit as he lowered his staff. He took the guitar case and opened it. Just to make sure the thing was still okay. Which it was.

"Still, not funny," Khun said, snapping the lid closed, "You don't sneak up behind a person and say hey here's your stuff. What do you want from us?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique nodded as her expression changed back to happy.

Thank you thank you! Yes I do! Because there's two smells about you that I think I know! Monique stopped for a moment and turned.

Are you not afraid of ghosts? She asked the lycoon.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:That worked like a charm -in the sense that, for the moment, people and dogs seemed to ease a bit. "Are you taking responsibility for this trouble-maker?" asked one of the men.
Levi saw that things seemed to have calmed down a bit, so he began to work his way closer to Lucky and the fox.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun still wearily eyed the rabbit as he lowered his staff. He took the guitar case and opened it. Just to make sure the thing was still okay. Which it was.
"Still, not funny," Khun said, snapping the lid closed, "You don't sneak up behind a person and say hey here's your stuff. What do you want from us?"
Monique nodded as her expression changed back to happy.
Thank you thank you! Yes I do! Because there's two smells about you that I think I know! Monique stopped for a moment and turned.
Are you not afraid of ghosts? She asked the lycoon.
"Nothing else, really: just make sure you're comfortable and a fair warning: certain...items are forbidden on the island. Use them wisely, don't show off." Donau winked, bowed and left.
---
Victor shrugged. "Dear, our cubs start getting acquainted with them since their first dreams. So, why should you want to speak to a tourist?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Last time Stephanie had run that fast, it had been to leave behind a pack of wolves -the consequences of her stupid idea of a prank.
Right now, while reaching the wolves' Ambassador, she felt as if Charlie's human could materialize after her at any given second: and you don't WANT to get to know a butcher's blade!
"Ambassador!" She almost fell onto the sand, panting hard. "Ambassador! Charlie did as instructed. She told me to say...that she knows. And that she needs time. And she looks really distressed."
As he was helping in the cooking of the last meals, Balkan heard someone to shout his title - it was Stephanie, the runner he had sent. She was obviously exhausted and barely holding herself standing, so he abandoned the cooking and rushed up to her. Before she could fall on the sand, the half-wolf gently grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her to the nearest seat and grabbed a bowl of water on the way. He took her to a nearby rock, warmed by the sun and helped her sit, giving her the bowl.

"Thanks for delivering the message, Steph." He said and sat next to her "By the spirits, you've earned yourself quite the rest and my gratitude. It means a lot to me to hear these words." He stood up "Now stay here and enjoy the bowl." He grinned "I'll be right back with a bowl of stew I prepared."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"It's the past, a memory. Cling to this notion, Colin: show me what they did. They can harm you only if you want them to."
Shadowclaw looked at Gilestra "Don't call me like that, my name is Shadowclaw!" the ocelot said then back at the two "Now I remember - Those two called themselves Mountaneers and told the villagers that a dangerous beast came to the village from the mountains and that they were hunting it down."

The scenery changed to some kind of gathering room. There were all the villagers and the two hooded strangers. They were discussing something with one of them, while the other was carefully observing the gathered villagers.

"These 'Mountaneers' were giving us instructions how to protect ourselves from the beast and that it was going after young females." Without noticing, his eyes began to glow green "The one that was supposedly observing the crowd, was actually observing me. That happened the second night after I proposed her - the next day was our big day." His fur darkened a bit.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote:That worked like a charm -in the sense that, for the moment, people and dogs seemed to ease a bit. "Are you taking responsibility for this trouble-maker?" asked one of the men.
"Indeed I am." Said Lucky. "I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding and the poor guy got caught in the mix. I mean there was those wolves earlier too. What if they were in the midst of stealing and he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

The dog was surprised the whole badge thing had actually done something other than get him shoved aside. In reality he was only a police dog for his hometown. But being a police dog in general did hold some say in certain contexts.

"Tell you guys what, I'll keep an eye on him for awhile, and if something bad happens, then I was wrong and we throw him in jail. Or whatever it is you guys do here."
Hotep the psychic wrote:" I don't know Azar something is off about him, Even without my powers I can naturally tell that, I don't like it....But that's probably my wild side saying that" Anubis whispered to him looking at the staring dock workers around him. His hair raised slowly a growl raising in his throat. he then calmed down and focused on lucky, his guard always up for reaction.
Lucky could have sworn he heard the fox whispering something underneath his breath. He did not catch the details but it almost appeared that he was talking to someone else. Rather than himself. The dog could remember his little conversation with Bart, wondering if this here fox was doing just the same thing with some other ghost. Would explain the strange smells.

Not to mention whatever was in that bag.

"Hey there, the name's Lucky." He nodded towards Anubis and held his hand out to shake.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'll show you wisely pal, mark my words," Khun grumbled as the rabbit wandered off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique then slowly appeared to Victor.

"If you say so," she said, "As for why, I believe she has two scents on her that I recognize." Monique went to say something else, then went quiet again.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel had been silently watching Khun and the rabbit converse. Now that Khun had his guitar, he figured everything was settled. "Is zat all ve need? Ve should get going vhile ze day is young." he insisted.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh no, not yet," Khun said, "Mr.Rabbit there needs to be taught a lesson. Come on!" Khun steadied the guitar's shoulder strap on his arm and went back inside the hotel. There, he went up to the service desk.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:As he was helping in the cooking of the last meals, Balkan heard someone to shout his title - it was Stephanie, the runner he had sent. She was obviously exhausted and barely holding herself standing, so he abandoned the cooking and rushed up to her. Before she could fall on the sand, the half-wolf gently grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her to the nearest seat and grabbed a bowl of water on the way. He took her to a nearby rock, warmed by the sun and helped her sit, giving her the bowl.
"Thanks for delivering the message, Steph." He said and sat next to her "By the spirits, you've earned yourself quite the rest and my gratitude. It means a lot to me to hear these words." He stood up "Now stay here and enjoy the bowl." He grinned "I'll be right back with a bowl of stew I prepared."
"You know," said a female, looking at the scene. "For being just an 'Ambassador', you care for others just like a real chieftain would."
The creature was sitting on the sand, your typical warrior, slender and yet of strong build, her lycaon pattern interrupted by the classic brown saddle on her back and brown socks on her arm. "I am Angelina, but you may call me Topsy. Charmed."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw looked at Gilestra "Don't call me like that, my name is Shadowclaw!" the ocelot said then back at the two "Now I remember - Those two called themselves Mountaneers and told the villagers that a dangerous beast came to the village from the mountains and that they were hunting it down."
The scenery changed to some kind of gathering room. There were all the villagers and the two hooded strangers. They were discussing something with one of them, while the other was carefully observing the gathered villagers.
"These 'Mountaneers' were giving us instructions how to protect ourselves from the beast and that it was going after young females." Without noticing, his eyes began to glow green "The one that was supposedly observing the crowd, was actually observing me. That happened the second night after I proposed her - the next day was our big day." His fur darkened a bit.
The rabbit shaman knew this was the most delicate point, where the memories would start influencing him the most. Careful did it... "And why didn't that day come?"
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Indeed I am." Said Lucky. "I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding and the poor guy got caught in the mix. I mean there was those wolves earlier too. What if they were in the midst of stealing and he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."
The dog was surprised the whole badge thing had actually done something other than get him shoved aside. In reality he was only a police dog for his hometown. But being a police dog in general did hold some say in certain contexts.
"Tell you guys what, I'll keep an eye on him for awhile, and if something bad happens, then I was wrong and we throw him in jail. Or whatever it is you guys do here."
There was a general exchange of looks, but eventually they nodded.
The dogs grinned: they decided not to scare this tourist with what their idea of 'punishment' was...
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi saw that things seemed to have calmed down a bit, so he began to work his way closer to Lucky and the fox.
"You better keep an eye on that wolf-like little guy," Bartholomew said to Levi. "Oh, and focus better on his shoulder, in case you were wondering who is he whispering to."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Oh no, not yet," Khun said, "Mr.Rabbit there needs to be taught a lesson. Come on!" Khun steadied the guitar's shoulder strap on his arm and went back inside the hotel. There, he went up to the service desk.
The Asian woman at the desk bowed her head and smiled to Khun. "May we help you, Sir?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"You better keep an eye on that wolf-like little guy," Bartholomew said to Levi. "Oh, and focus better on his shoulder, in case you were wondering who is he whispering to."
"He's actually a fox," Levi whispered. Then he looked to the fox's shoulder. He still couldn't see anything, but he did have a feeling that the weird feeling he was getting off of the fox was stronger from there. So he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to focus more on that spot.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yes ma'am," Khun responded, "With two things actually. I'd like to first lodge a customer complaint against a staff member."
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"He's actually a fox," Levi whispered. Then he looked to the fox's shoulder. He still couldn't see anything, but he did have a feeling that the weird feeling he was getting off of the fox was stronger from there. So he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to focus more on that spot.
Azar knew that by now the cat could see him. The fox-like imp just waved his scaly paw. "Uhh, hi there stranger?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Yes ma'am," Khun responded, "With two things actually. I'd like to first lodge a customer complaint against a staff member."
The woman frowned. "Oh. We are very sorry to hear this, Sir." She opened a window in her computer. "Care to describe the nature of this complaint? For the record, Sir. We want to make sure that any negligence is dealt with immediately."
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Uh, Sure.. There's a lot of plates.." Rook agreed, waving a paw at the table with the plates and bowls on. "You need.. Uh, what do you need to put together again, Asimov?" Rook asked the young lycaon.
"Bowl, plate, fork, spoon. Bowl, plate, fork, spoon. You know, it's not that bad once you get used to the rhythm: you even forget the hunger, the pain in the bones, that empty sensation of seeing your life wasted away..." he grinned at both Adrian and Rookie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded slowly. “Right.” Man and dog, both working together. He huffed out of his nose, but didn’t say anything.
It did raise a question though. Now that Martin’s owner wasn’t... around.
“What about now?” Flint asked, grabbing his soda can and taking a drink.
“You gonna keep guard’in bodies?”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yes ma'am," Khun said, then began, "I'm sure your aware that this is an island with a fairly decent sized feral population, as described in the brochures. While my friend and I here where just heading out, I decided that I needed to head back to grab my guitar and ask a few things at the front desk. No sooner had I turned around that I here a voice behind me asking if I was looking for something. Naturally I was startled and reacted the only way I knew. I took turned around to look and when I noticed it was my guitar, the pointy end of my staff here went straight to his neck. While he did explain his good intentions, I fairly certain that he could have executed them better then he did."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The woman tapped quickly every bit of information into the system. "I see. And, Sir, are you filing a complain of burglary? Oh, and I should remind you that ferals are not allowed within the building. Could you identify this intruder?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Azar knew that by now the cat could see him. The fox-like imp just waved his scaly paw. "Uhh, hi there stranger?"
Levi heard the voice and opened his eyes. When he saw the imp, his head tilted in curiosity. "Hi," he said as he waved back. he then walked closer to better see him.
"what, uh... what are you?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel didn't know whether to laugh or sigh. At least this will not be a boring trip, he thought as Khun ran off, back into the hotel they had just left. He gave a resigned sigh and followed Khun back in, letting him carry to conversation with the clerk; he simply stared off into the distance.

((Y'all aren't leaving me much chance to respond. :V))
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yes ma'am," Khun said, "I was unable to catch his name. But he..." Khun then gave a discription of the rabbit down to what tag he wore.

ooc: I'm sure you'll have plenty to do Tha Housefox. :)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Uh, Sure.. There's a lot of plates.." Rook agreed, waving a paw at the table with the plates and bowls on. "You need.. Uh, what do you need to put together again, Asimov?" Rook asked the young lycaon.
"Bowl, plate, fork, spoon. Bowl, plate, fork, spoon. You know, it's not that bad once you get used to the rhythm: you even forget the hunger, the pain in the bones, that empty sensation of seeing your life wasted away..." he grinned at both Adrian and Rookie
Adrian went to work setting places. "Well I can't say it sonds like a fun job but someone's gotta do it so what the heck? I might as well get used to pulling my weight around here."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, you pulled some already: you just broke a dozen hearts as it is."
---
"I'm an imp, can't you see? My name's Azar and the guy here is Anubis. Long story. Care to speak to a safer place?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah, I guess. I don't exactly enjoy looking like a crazy person talking to air. So, Lucky, let's take these guys somewhere private."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Well, you pulled some already: you just broke a dozen hearts as it is."
Adrian shook his head and chuckled, "They'll get over it, there are plenty of gorgeous guys walking around the village. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Yes ma'am," Khun said, "I was unable to catch his name. But he..." Khun then gave a discription of the rabbit down to what tag he wore.

ooc: I'm sure you'll have plenty to do Tha Housefox. :)
"Und... he vas vearing a monocle!" Adel added, sort of excited that he'd noticed anything, He couldn't help being so easily excited, his... rather stubby tail wagging.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The woman nodded. "Oh. So is it a monocle, this time. You met Donau, then. Sir, he's not a feral, he's staff. I am sure he didn't steal anything from you."