Reply to topic  [ 8948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 224  Next
Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore 
Author Message
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2398
Location: I dont know
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Anubis got out of his small trance and dove into the water as four german shepherds moved the crates in time to see him jump. once in the water he looked up to see one go after him. he started swimming by reefs near the floor of the ocean focusing his concentration on other things but his breath. the dog right behind followed his same path closing fast. he looked around then swam upward to a small ramp, once he hit the surface he swam for the shore noticing he was far away from the harbor at a different beach he hadn't known about, on it he saw two wolves about to head into the forest noticing him. the dog hit the surface behind him. "dang it surrounded" he said to himself standing still with the water up to his waist, giving up. now he wondered what would happen.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Posts: 168
Images: 1
Location: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
So many of these people were descendants of soldiers. Which made sense. He read somewhere that Meriweather was a rather busy place as a military base before it was ever a tourist attraction. "Ah, unfortunately I hardly ever go outside of the states these days. My family from over there comes to see me instead." Lucky sighed. "Though you can call it silly, but I'm a little superstitious about leaving, every time I seem to board something that they promise me won't crash, it does. That's how I ended up here on Meriweather."

In the distance, something caught his ear. It sounded like a commotion of barks and yells. He would have put it off as just dogs being dogs, but these did not sound like the happy barks from before. Rather they might have been chasing something. "You guys hear that or am I going crazy?"

_________________
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3


Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Azar patted the fox's neck. "Okay, kit, relax: I've heard about this thing called diplomacy. Try to talk your way out of this mess."

"What are you?" one of the wolves asked, while the dogs reached the beach.
"Why ask, dolt?!" asked the other. "We've been discovered!"
"Ferals!" one of the dogs growled. "What are *you* doing here?!"

"No you're not. But our dogs will take care of it. And we still have weapons, in case things got ugly." three humans armed with rifles and scopes, followed by more dogs, were running toward the source of the commotion.

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by valerio on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3719
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Khun however, did, and shook his head.

"All right, according to what I read," Khun said, "Lancaster is north of here." He headed out of the hotel and stepped on to the sidewalk.

"Ick, it just feels like crummy sea weed," he said, not sure what he was feeling about the island.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your a funny cat. Heh heh! A little voice thought to Maxine. You'll go to a party you know nothing about, with dogs you know nothing about, and you'll go on a run with another dog you know nothing about. But...heh heh. Your scared pickles to meet a shark! Eh heh!

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Posts: 168
Images: 1
Location: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"No you're not. But our dogs will take care of it. And we still have weapons, in case things got ugly." three humans armed with rifles and scopes, followed by more dogs, were running toward the source of the commotion.


Lucky sniffed the air; it was best to follow his nose rather than run out onto the scene. Dogs, fish, humans, gunpowder, sea salt, an altogether wild smell mixed with the familiar dog scent. That must have been the commotion. Wolves had come into the village. He sniffed the air again, fortunately he was downwind. There was something else he could not quite place amongst the strong smell of fish and dogs. Something altogether strange.

"I think it might just be me, but something feels weird." Lucky replied. "Like it's not just wolves out there."

_________________
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3


Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2398
Location: I dont know
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"I am a fox. just to answer that question and you both are wolves so what." Anubis said looking at the dog, then back at the wolves. "ummm I don't like the looks of this azar" he whispered to the imp, not knowing what to do in this situation, and diplomacy wasn't one he thought would work.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Hey, what's a fox?" one of the wolves said.
"Hey! Wolves, let's just not get distracted, okay?!"

"No, I don't like it either,"

"Can you identify the scent?"

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Yago nodded. "He will be present in any stage of this ritual. I won't have it any other way. He was the first to reach your heart, he will help you."

Shadowclaw nodded "Then I am ready. What do I need to do?"
---
valerio wrote:
"I will provide to do so, Ambassador," the runner said.

"Very well." Balkan nodded "Remember - Charlie is a lycaon similar to you, but with a mane. Just ask for the pet of the Chef."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Posts: 168
Images: 1
Location: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Can you identify the scent?"



The scent was familiar in a way, but all the same unfamiliar. Vulpine perhaps, he had met a fox or two back home. But this was not a regular fox scent. Indeed it had another familiar scent tagged with it. One he had become acquainted with that very day. Something to do with the "other side," like when Levi popped into the rabbits den. "It's a fox I think. But something else peppered with it. I'm thinking...I dunno ghosts?"

_________________
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3


Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The Moon Howler wrote:
Shadowclaw nodded "Then I am ready. What do I need to do?"

Gilestra handed him the flute. "Relax your mind and start playing. Just like you had done before. We'll take care of the rest."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:
"Very well." Balkan nodded "Remember - Charlie is a lycaon similar to you, but with a mane. Just ask for the pet of the Chef."

The runner nodded and off she went.
"Do I dare ask what is that vial about?" Amelia asked

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
xhunterko wrote:
Khun however, did, and shook his head.

"All right, according to what I read," Khun said, "Lancaster is north of here." He headed out of the hotel and stepped on to the sidewalk.

"Ick, it just feels like crummy sea weed," he said, not sure what he was feeling about the island.

Adel nodded. He started started to walk forward, and stopped. "Ehm... vhich vay is nort'?" he asked, looking around.

"Und you get used to zhe smell."

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Flint snorted out of his nose
“Come on, like you haven’t lied a few times in your life.”

_____________________________________________

“Sir, this doesn’t look like New York.”
“Probably because it isn’t”
A tall man stepped off the deck of a large boat and onto the docks of Meriweather Island and scanned his eyes over the land in tranquil wonderment. The man wore a suit, tie, and a fedora atop his head. A silver watch was hidden by his long sleeve, revealed only when he raised his arm to scratch the 6 o’ clock shadow on his face. His dress boots clip clopped along the wooden planks as he made his way towards the main land.
“Then where are we?”
“Paradise. Or, so the brochure says.” He reached into his inside pocket and pulled out a laminated leaflet, handing it to the white shepherd that was trailing next to him and sniffing the air disapprovingly.
Luke took the pamphlet from his owner and glanced it over with narrow eyes.
“Meriwheather Island… Enjoy the wonderful indigenous wildlife. Sandy beaches. Resort and spas… wait…” He glanced up at his owner.
“Why are we going to an island resort?”
“For the same reason many folks go to island resorts.”
It took a second for it to run through Luke’s mind.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” He voice sounding more annoyed than it was a minute ago.
“Because I knew you’d object to the idea.”
“And I do!”
“Therein lies the exact reason for my silence.”
“You said we were meeting someone in New York!” The shepherd whined
“I lied.” The man said simply. He adjusted his hat.
“I know you don’t like surprises. But I called ahead and got a place at the heart of the resort. They got all kinds of stuff here, good food and-“ he paused when he noticed Luke’s despondent behavior.
The man chuckled and patted the shepherd on the head.
“You know it is fine to a take a break sometimes. You can relax. Meet a girl dog? Or maybe have some actual fun?” He put some emphasis into the last one.
“Fun…” Luke repeated spitting the word out like it was bile in his mouth. He continued trotting along in silence as his owner continued blabbering on about the resort.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2398
Location: I dont know
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Anubis looked back and forth between everyone, then a second time. he sniffed the air sensing more dog coming and maybe people with them. he was worried now, badly. "azar I may have to break the rules to get out of this one I don't like this" he whispered to the imp about to panic.

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am
Posts: 168
Images: 1
Location: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Lucky had been struck with one part curiosity and two parts police dog instinct. His training kicked in as he weaved through the crowds to figure out just what was going on. Almost seeming to forget he was in the company of friends. And though it was a clumsy process of butting through the crowd. Occasionally bumping into people trying to get away. He still made some progress.

Just in the distance he could see a couple of wolves and some dogs. The concerned townsfolk with rifles and dogs of their own were already running onto the scene. He had a bad feeling about that, corning feral animals was just asking for trouble. Then he noticed between the wolves and the dogs was a smallish black fox caught in the middle of things.

That was the source of the mysterious new scent, it had to be. He gulped and watch the wolves grow nervous, the fur around their neck starting to stand on end. He had never dealt with feral wolves in his community back home, but he had heard stories from some of the veterans. They could get violent very fast if threatened.

"Hey what happened over there?" Lucky called over to a random man running to the scene with a few dogs.

_________________
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3


Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Honorable Intentions wrote:
The scent was familiar in a way, but all the same unfamiliar. Vulpine perhaps, he had met a fox or two back home. But this was not regular fox scent. Indeed it had another familiar scent tagged with it. One he had become acquainted with that very day. Something to do with the "other side," like when Levi popped into the rabbits den. "It's a fox I think. But something else peppered with it. I'm thinking...I dunno ghosts?"

Levi was feeling something strange from the direction Lucky was sniffing. Yeah, It's definitely something paranormal, I can feel it, He thought.
Honorable Intentions wrote:
Lucky had been struck with one part curiosity and two parts police dog instinct. His training kicked in as he weaved through the crowds to figure out just what was going on. Almost seeming to forget he was in the company of friends. And though it was a clumsy process of butting through the crowd. Occasionally bumping into people trying to get away. He still made some progress.


"Sorry, guys, but I've gotta follow him. Curiosity is the cat's curse," he said to Mary and Reginald as he took off his apron. "I'll be back when we see what's going on." he then followed after the curious dog.

He was able to weave through the crowds more easily than Lucky was, so he had no trouble keeping up.
Honorable Intentions wrote:
Just in the distance he could see a couple of wolves and some dogs. The concerned townsfolk with rifles and dogs of their own were already running onto the scene. He had a bad feeling about that, corning feral animals was just asking for trouble. Then he noticed between the wolves and the dogs was a smallish black fox caught in the middle of things.

That was the source of the mysterious new scent, it had to be. He gulped and watch the wolves grow nervous, the fur around their neck starting to stand on end. He had never dealt with feral wolves in his community back home, but he had heard stories from some of the veterans. They could get violent very fast if threatened.

"Hey what happened over there?" Lucky called over to a random man running to the scene with a few dogs.

Levi saw the fox. Well, he's definitely the source of that feeling I've got... I'll have to find out why, but I don't wanna get eaten by wolves.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Gilestra handed him the flute. "Relax your mind and start playing. Just like you had done before. We'll take care of the rest."


Shaman Lars watched as the the preparation for the ritual went underway.

''So....Gilestra...what will be my role in this, if you won't mind elaborating again?'' he asked.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:25 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Honorable Intentions wrote:
Lucky had been struck with one part curiosity and two parts police dog instinct. His training kicked in as he weaved through the crowds to figure out just what was going on. Almost seeming to forget he was in the company of friends. And though it was a clumsy process of butting through the crowd. Occasionally bumping into people trying to get away. He still made some progress.
Just in the distance he could see a couple of wolves and some dogs. The concerned townsfolk with rifles and dogs of their own were already running onto the scene. He had a bad feeling about that, corning feral animals was just asking for trouble. Then he noticed between the wolves and the dogs was a smallish black fox caught in the middle of things.
That was the source of the mysterious new scent, it had to be. He gulped and watch the wolves grow nervous, the fur around their neck starting to stand on end. He had never dealt with feral wolves in his community back home, but he had heard stories from some of the veterans. They could get violent very fast if threatened.
"Hey what happened over there?" Lucky called over to a random man running to the scene with a few dogs.

"A wolf cub attacked one of our dogs! We're going to teach a lesson to those savages!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"Sorry, guys, but I've gotta follow him. Curiosity is the cat's curse," he said to Mary and Reginald as he took off his apron. "I'll be back when we see what's going on." he then followed after the curious dog.
He was able to weave through the crowds more easily than Lucky was, so he had no trouble keeping up.
Honorable Intentions wrote:
Just in the distance he could see a couple of wolves and some dogs. The concerned townsfolk with rifles and dogs of their own were already running onto the scene. He had a bad feeling about that, corning feral animals was just asking for trouble. Then he noticed between the wolves and the dogs was a smallish black fox caught in the middle of things.
That was the source of the mysterious new scent, it had to be. He gulped and watch the wolves grow nervous, the fur around their neck starting to stand on end. He had never dealt with feral wolves in his community back home, but he had heard stories from some of the veterans. They could get violent very fast if threatened.
"Hey what happened over there?" Lucky called over to a random man running to the scene with a few dogs.

Levi saw the fox. Well, he's definitely the source of that feeling I've got... I'll have to find out why, but I don't wanna get eaten by wolves.

Still invisible to everyone else but the fox, Azar wasn't less worried than Anubis by now, and when he saw Levi incoming, he knew the trouble factor had just multiplied!
Hotep the psychic wrote:
Anubis looked back and forth between everyone, then a second time. he sniffed the air sensing more dog coming and maybe people with them. he was worried now, badly. "azar I may have to break the rules to get out of this one I don't like this" he whispered to the imp about to panic.

"Crackers! That cat is a dreamwalker! Anubis, you have my kind permission to use your powers to get the heck away out of here, but don't kill anyone. And I mean it!"
For what concerned them the wolves decided this wasn't their lucky day at all. Without saying a word, they turned and left at the fastest speed. But they swore to each other that the fox-creature would pay for this!
---
thrasherblades wrote:
Shaman Lars watched as the the preparation for the ritual went underway.
''So....Gilestra...what will be my role in this, if you won't mind elaborating again?'' he asked.

"Brute force," the rabbit said. "Yago will be your support, while I'll be in constant touch with Gilestra. Just one thing, shaman: *this* time, focus on your attacks rather than giving in to your emotions, okay?"

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Gilestra handed him the flute. "Relax your mind and start playing. Just like you had done before. We'll take care of the rest."

Shadowclaw smiled and took the flute from the rabbit's paw. Just holding the instrument was calming him.
The ocelot nodded and sat on the bed, crossing his legs, closed his eyes and began to play the first melody that came to his mind

~~~~~~

valerio wrote:
The runner nodded and off she went.
"Do I dare ask what is that vial about?" Amelia asked


Balkan shook his head
"Can't tell for certain, but it brings truth to the lies, clarity to where it's needed."

~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
Flint snorted out of his nose
“Come on, like you haven’t lied a few times in your life.”


"Twice, actually." Martin replied "First time I was a pup and I got muzzled." the shepherd took a sip of the soda "The second time I lied to a bunch of wolves to save same overcurious dog from their paws in the forest."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The Moon Howler wrote:
Shadowclaw smiled and took the flute from the rabbit's paw. Just holding the instrument was calming him.
The ocelot nodded and sat on the bed, crossing his legs, closed his eyes and began to play the first melody that came to his mind

Gilestra's voice was like a soothing current mixed with the notes, part of the music itself <Good. Wonderful. Think of something nice, somewhere where you are safe, somewhere where nothing can hurt you. I'll be there with you...>
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:
Balkan shook his head
"Can't tell for certain, but it brings truth to the lies, clarity to where it's needed."

"What are you talking about?"

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Flint smirked when he mentions the second one.
"See, and it would have been a lot less convenient for us if you hadn't."
The canine set his can on the table.
"I just think its a handy tool to have around sometimes. It opens up a whole world of possibilities"
He continued grinning as he looked at Martin.
"But really? Only twice? How.... paragon of you."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Posts: 2398
Location: I dont know
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Anubis nodded at azar. he then looked off in the distance. with a sigh he looked down at the ground." I have a better idea now" he said calming down. "Azar I know the consequences of using my powers and I will not break the promise. look into my bag for the green grass then try to ignite it when everyone gets here it will create enough smoke for a getaway." Anubis whispered to him. he then went over to the dog slowly, once in front of him he looked at him eye to eye. "I can explain what happened ill come quietly" Anubis said

_________________
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!


Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Gilestra's voice was like a soothing current mixed with the notes, part of the music itself <Good. Wonderful. Think of something nice, somewhere where you are safe, somewhere where nothing can hurt you. I'll be there with you...>

Shadowclaw listened to the voice of Gilestra and thought. The ocelot was now in a garden between a forest and a village. For now there was no one else with him. He looked around.

~~~~~~

valerio wrote:
"What are you talking about?""

Balkan blinked "It's a truth potion."

~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
Flint smirked when he mentions the second one.
"See, and it would have been a lot less convenient for us if you hadn't."
The canine set his can on the table.
"I just think its a handy tool to have around sometimes. It opens up a whole world of possibilities"
He continued grinning as he looked at Martin.
"But really? Only twice? How.... paragon of you."


"I am taught to stick to the truth!" Martin replied "I am trained as a guard dog. I believe I told you that."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 697
Location: I don't know, I have a box on my head..
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Why, of course. They are our main attraction, didn't you read the brochure? The local pack's members are Pogo, Boombox, Popeye and Lady. Four full grown Great White Sharks."


Maxine stopped, pondering the situation. "..The brochure didn't say anything about sharks.." She said, rubbing the back of her left paw. "T-They're friendly, right? Seeing as you gave them names.."

xhunterko wrote:
Your a funny cat. Heh heh! A little voice thought to Maxine. You'll go to a party you know nothing about, with dogs you know nothing about, and you'll go on a run with another dog you know nothing about. But...heh heh. Your scared pickles to meet a shark! Eh heh!


Maxine shook her head, trying to get rid of the strange voice from her head.

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley!
Character Reference


Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The Moon Howler wrote:
Shadowclaw listened to the voice of Gilestra and thought. The ocelot was now in a garden between a forest and a village. For now there was no one else with him. He looked around.

...And Gilestra was there, standing beside him. "For one who is always so gloomy, you surely hold good memories within you. So, shall we start talking about this place?"
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:
Balkan blinked "It's a truth potion."

"Care to be a more specific..?"
---
"Oh, yes, they are friendly enough. They show after every big party for the leftovers. We can go to meet them in the boat when we'll give them the food, what do you think?"

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 697
Location: I don't know, I have a box on my head..
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
"Oh, yes, they are friendly enough. They show after every big party for the leftovers. We can go to meet them in the boat when we'll give them the food, what do you think?"


Maxine pondered this a bit as she looked out to sea. "Well, as long as one of them dosen't bite my head off, I guess that's ok.."

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley!
Character Reference


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3719
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Khun looked around for a moment.

"Well, I guess we could just follow the road," Khun said. He started walking for a moment, then stopped. He was still unsure of a few things. And didn't want to quite get moving. Plus, he just remembered he'd left his guitar in the room. On purpose, but still, what's a campfire without a guitar right?

"Crap," Khun said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eh heh heh heh heh ha ha! And now you're trying to ignore the obvious! Ha ha! Monique thought to her again. What if he's not telling you those last names? Pogo the Prowler! Boombox the Prey Boxer! Popeye the One Eye and last but not least, Lady Killer! You are a funny cat! Look at your nose!

And then Monique made herself visible only to her. With a big, bright smile of course.

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Last edited by xhunterko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"There's no 'truth' in 'guard dog' " Flint pointed out.
The dog shrugged. "Look, I just believe lying isn't all that bad."
He picked up his can and looked into it through the top as he swirled the liquid around, staying silent for a few seconds.
"Heh. You know. If you think about it. Half of the time you've ever lied in your life was since we met. I don't think 'good influence' is tipping in your favor right about now."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
...And Gilestra was there, standing beside him. "For one who is always so gloomy, you surely hold good memories within you. So, shall we start talking about this place?"

"I... I can't quite remember this place." Shadowclaw answered "But it does seem familiar. I felt good... and happy... last time I was here."

["This was one of the best places I sent him to."] the demon's voice filled Gilestra's mind ["If it wasn't for the demonic hunters, he would've been happy here. Observe!"]

"Hey look, some one's coming from the village!" Shadow said and pointed at the crowd which was now coming.

They were all youngsters - canines and felines from different species, some carrying instruments like flutes, lutes, drums and bagpipes. Others were carrying big and small blankets and big baskets. The females were gathering flowers.
Among the crowd though a single male feline could be differed - an ocelot, Shadowclaw. This time though he was a bit younger.

The group stopped in the middle of the garden and began unpacking, soon making a small party. The blankets were filled with food and drinks, the musicians were playing on their instruments, some were dancing, some were discussing stuff over a meal or drink. Shadowclaw, himself was one of the musicians, playing on a flute. He was playing the same melody.

Then came a female cat that pulled him out during a small pause. The ocelot was about to resist, but someone from behind him took his flute and pushed him to where the female was pulling him - a young Irish setter. The dog gave him a wink and continued playing.

The cat pulled Shadowclaw to where the others were dancing, and the two felines joined the dancers

~~~~~~

valerio wrote:
"Care to be a more specific..?"

Balkan shook his head "Sorry, can't be more specific than that." he answered "I, myself am not so sure what it is, but all I can say is that it comes from a good source and that it works." he pointed at himself "I drank from it and now I see the truth."

~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
"There's no 'truth' in 'guard dog' " Flint pointed out.
The dog shrugged. "Look, I just believe lying isn't all that bad."
He picked up his can and looked into it through the top as he swirled the liquid around, staying silent for a few seconds.
"Heh. You know. If you think about it. Half of the time you've ever lied in your life was since we met. I don't think 'good influence' is tipping in your favor right about now."


"Mind that it was my first time in the woods and I wasn't well protected or armed." Martin pointed out
"Also, be mindful of what I am saying. Being trained is not always the same as being taught. I am trained on variety of places, but taught only home... or where ever I lived during my training."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
"Training?" Flint took a swig of soda before setting it back down and started to punch the air in front of him.
"You famliy used to move around a lot?"

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Martin nodded "Yes, sometimes we were with Mr. Johnson, sometimes hired by others." He explained "Our jobs were only short ones - for a month or two - just enough for me to grasp the techniques." The shepherd was speaking with a mix of nostalgia, pride, awe and sadness. "That was until about six months ago..." the dog said and took a sip of his soda.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Flint stopped punching the air and set his hands on the table.
"So... What happened?". He asked softly.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The Moon Howler wrote:
"I... I can't quite remember this place." Shadowclaw answered "But it does seem familiar. I felt good... and happy... last time I was here."
["This was one of the best places I sent him to."] the demon's voice filled Gilestra's mind ["If it wasn't for the demonic hunters, he would've been happy here. Observe!"]
"Hey look, some one's coming from the village!" Shadow said and pointed at the crowd which was now coming.
They were all youngsters - canines and felines from different species, some carrying instruments like flutes, lutes, drums and bagpipes. Others were carrying big and small blankets and big baskets. The females were gathering flowers.
Among the crowd though a single male feline could be differed - an ocelot, Shadowclaw. This time though he was a bit younger.
The group stopped in the middle of the garden and began unpacking, soon making a small party. The blankets were filled with food and drinks, the musicians were playing on their instruments, some were dancing, some were discussing stuff over a meal or drink. Shadowclaw, himself was one of the musicians, playing on a flute. He was playing the same melody.
Then came a female cat that pulled him out during a small pause. The ocelot was about to resist, but someone from behind him took his flute and pushed him to where the female was pulling him - a young Irish setter. The dog gave him a wink and continued playing.
The cat pulled Shadowclaw to where the others were dancing, and the two felines joined the dancers

Gilestra gently grabbed Shadowclaw's paws and pulled him toward the party. There was no hurry, no pressure in his voice as he said, This is your memory, your happy place. Have no fear of it, for you remember it well. It's like when you repeat an old gesture, it comes to you. So tell not to me, but to yourself: what happened here?"
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:
Balkan shook his head "Sorry, can't be more specific than that." he answered "I, myself am not so sure what it is, but all I can say is that it comes from a good source and that it works." he pointed at himself "I drank from it and now I see the truth."

Amelia seemed satisfied. "A bit rough, but you'll improve: being a diplomatic, after all, means saying half truths and sound convincing. But I still expect you to tell me the truth when you're done."

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Gilestra gently grabbed Shadowclaw's paws and pulled him toward the party. There was no hurry, no pressure in his voice as he said, This is your memory, your happy place. Have no fear of it, for you remember it well. It's like when you repeat an old gesture, it comes to you. So tell not to me, but to yourself: what happened here?"

Shadowclaw observed his younger self as he was dancing with the cat "Her name... I... I think I remember it... Aieen, was it?" He shook his head, frowning from the effort. "No... her name was... Aideen."

~~~~~~

valerio wrote:
Amelia seemed satisfied. "A bit rough, but you'll improve: being a diplomatic, after all, means saying half truths and sound convincing. But I still expect you to tell me the truth when you're done."

"The truth is I am not sure myself. I will not speculate on matters I do not understand." Balkan said and bowed
"Now I wish to be excused, I want a chance to help where I can before the party begins."

~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
Flint stopped punching the air and set his hands on the table.
"So... What happened?". He asked softly.


Martin's voice remained calm "Something I do not want to discuss..."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
The Moon Howler wrote:
Shadowclaw observed his younger self as he was dancing with the cat "Her name... I... I think I remember it... Aieen, was it?" He shook his head, frowning from the effort. "No... her name was... Aideen."

Gilestra nodded. "Very good. And what happened? Just let it flow."
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:
"The truth is I am not sure myself. I will not speculate on matters I do not understand." Balkan said and bowed
"Now I wish to be excused, I want a chance to help where I can before the party begins."

Amelia bowed and stepped aside. "Be on your way then, Ambassador."

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Gilestra nodded. "Very good. And what happened? Just let it flow."


At first the younger Shadowclaw wasn't dancing much in tune with the music, but shortly after he gained the pace and lead the dance.

"Aideen and I..." Shadowclaw mumbled...

After a while dancing, the musicians, who which were brought some more instruments began playing a song with a more moderate pace. Once the song ended, the younger Shadowclaw fell on his knees in front of Aideen.

"I remember now" The present Shadowclaw said "We were in love. We were spending every free moment together. That afternoon I told her something. Something I very much wanted to tell her and I told her in front of everyone, so that they can be our witnesses." The ocelot took a deep breath and spoke as one with his younger self
"Aideen, oh my Aideen, you are more beautiful than any flower in the world. Your laugh, that rings in our ears and makes us smile as well. You, who's eyes are deeper than any ocean and which I want to look all my life. You, who are kinder than the kindest - to took a nobody, found in the forest, to this village. To you I am ready to give everything I have, which is all that is here - myself. Will you marry me?"

Everyone, even the musicians went quiet to hear the answer.

Aideen, at first shocked, then her eyes began to water, yet she smiled, fell on her knees as well.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes, Coilin!" she mumbled through her sobs "I accept!"

The moment she said that, the crowd began to cheer and the musicians resumed their happy play. At that same moment, the younger Shadowclaw and Aideen kissed each other.

The present Shadowclaw sighed "Coilin... she called me like that. Unlike then I didn't have this." He held the necklace* on his neck in paw. "It says my name - Shadowclaw."

(OOC: * - in truth the text on the tag Shadowclaw is holding is in strange runic language, yet he sees his name there while to others is just that - a strange runic text)

~~~~~~

valerio wrote:
Amelia bowed and stepped aside. "Be on your way then, Ambassador."


Balkan nodded "I am off duty now, Chieftain Amelia. Just Balkan will be most appreciated. We will meet at the party."
With these words, Balkan bowed lightly once more, then headed towards the party area, hoping he could help.
He didn't even notice it, but through the entire conversation with the Chieftain and the runner, he was speaking pure lycaon dialect.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Flint sighed and rested his chin on the counter in disappointment. Dang. So close.
He let his eyes drift around the room, not moving his head from the counter. Mr. Meyers and Mr. Johnson were taking a longtime. But it's probably cause they had a lot to talk about.
"So, your dad was a body guard too? And you guys go around... Whenever people hire you."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Posts: 697
Location: I don't know, I have a box on my head..
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
xhunterko wrote:
Eh heh heh heh heh ha ha! And now you're trying to ignore the obvious! Ha ha! Monique thought to her again. What if he's not telling you those last names? Pogo the Prowler! Boombox the Prey Boxer! Popeye the One Eye and last but not least, Lady Killer! You are a funny cat! Look at your nose!

And then Monique made herself visible only to her. With a big, bright smile of course.


Maxine rolled her eyes, then looked at her nose. Suddenly a small, slightly translucent, bat thing appeared right in front of her.

"GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Maxine screamed, falling backwards and landing on her butt in the sand.

"G-gah, w-what ARE you?" She shouted at it, propping herself up on her elbows. Maxine then looked to Victor. "C-can't you see that- that thing? " She asked him, pointing to the space where monique hovered.

_________________
Profile Picture by Hukley!
Character Reference


Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:53 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Posts: 14785
Location: Italy
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Victor looked in the direction Maxine was pointing at, but all he saw was more beach and the edge of the forest. "Uh, sorry but no, I can't see any 'thing'. What did you see, exactly?"
---
The runner made it to Charlie's room. She knocked at the door. "Hello? Charlie?"
The door opened on a bright smile. "Why, hi there Steph! What can I do for you?"
"Uh, I got a message and something to give to you from Balkan, he said--" she was *glomp*ed a moment later, forgetting it wasn't wise to mention Balkan before putting oneself at a safe distance first.
"Balkan?! My sweetie is back? And why didn't he come? Did he give you a present for me? What did he say?"
Stephanie just handed out the vial. "Said dis was for ya t'drink. Very important."
Charlie giggled. "*tee-hee* Silly pup, a luv potion for me, as if I needed any." She sniffed at the vial -yes, it definitely bore his scent on it. "Well," Charlie stood up and uncorked the vial. "And since you're here, go tell him that I forgave him already, I know he must be so busy now.." Charlie downed the vial content in a single gulp. She licked her lips. "Hm, tastes like--" then her face went blank. She didn't move, she just stood there, as if something in her mind was resetting...
Stephanie stood up. "Charlie..?"
---
Gilestra sighed contentedly. "Colin. A nice name, boy. Go on, show me what happened next."

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Posts: 3719
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
Monique floated back to Maxine's nose and gave it a hug.

Aw, I sorry. I didn't mean to really frighten you. As far as what I am. I am a Bummble-bee bat! Have you never seen one?

_________________
Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/xhunterko

Help a fellow out? I have a GoFundMe set up. Help and share if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/dp5vug


Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore
valerio wrote:
Gilestra sighed contentedly. "Colin. A nice name, boy. Go on, show me what happened next."


Shadowclaw sighed "Lets see... So after the kiss, everything resumed back to normal, but by the time we came back home, the rumor had spread through the entire village."

The scenery changed to the streets of the village. Some of the villagers were congratulating them and cheering, others were quiet or giving bad looks at the young ocelot. Once they got home though, they were they were waited at the very gate to the small garden outside the house by the Aideens Father. The older cat was quiet, examining the young couple in front of him, before speaking out.
"So, Coilin, ye wanna to truly join our family, aye?" he asked

The younger Shadowclaw nodded "Yes, mister O'Farrell, I do love yer daughter, Aideen. I truly wish to join yer family and have her as me wife and for her to have me as her husband." he said "But I'll need yer blessing for that."

The older cat stared at Shadowclaw for a few seconds, before he burst in laughter "Ha ha ha ha! Well said, boyo! Very well!" He went closer to them both and placed a paw on each of their heads
"I, Angus O'Farrell, will give ye, Coilin, me blessing to marry me daughter Aideen. May both of ya be devoted to each other."

Aideen squealed happily and hugged her Father.

"From that moment I became Coilin O'Farrell, since I had no name to give her..." The present Shadowclaw said

~~~~~~

Roarin wrote:
Flint sighed and rested his chin on the counter in disappointment. Dang. So close.
He let his eyes drift around the room, not moving his head from the counter. Mr. Meyers and Mr. Johnson were taking a longtime. But it's probably cause they had a lot to talk about.
"So, your dad was a body guard too? And you guys go around... Whenever people hire you."


"Indeed." Martin replied "As long as we were paid good... that is except the offer was coming from him." he said, pointing at the ceiling.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 224  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ace11 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.