Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Roarin »

HarlequinRed wrote:Nat turned to the sound of someone calling her name. "Oh yeah, my brother." she said before waving back at him.

As Rek caught up he looked at the group of pets. "What's going on here?" he asked them curiously.
Trigger nodded in greeting. "We were all gonna go to Reno's place. You wanna tag along?" He looked at Reno.
'If its okay with Reno."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"God ******* muffins and cookies it, we're getting nowhere." cursed Parker through grit teeth as he clenched his fists agitatedly.

xxxxxxxx

Rek was a bit hesitant at first before he scratched the back of his head. "I dunno....." he trailed off.

"Oh come on! We don't hang out with anyone else!!" whined Nat as he tugged Rek's arm, causing him to grown.

"Fine." he grumbled.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus stayed against the wall eying parker suspiciously.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina backed away from the men, trying to stay in the shadows and keep quiet. Eventually, she'd hit the end of the alley. Either it would be a dead end and these guys would do whatever they'd do to her, or it would be a street and she could run... where? Those things said they'd gotten her parents, she didn't have anyone left she could trust.

she pushed back her fear, hoping to find a door or something.
The men continued on, moving quickly. The alleyway was long and narrow, and Selina found it nearly impossible to move without being seen. Moving outside of the one's vision, she couldn't move faster than the two men checking the hiding places, and if she just bolted...

Either way, the men were going to spot her.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex bowed to the new cat from inside the hotel, "A Pleasure to meet you." He said as cordial as ice. The cat stood bolt straight next to Reno, surveying the scene, "That is a shame, Izarc. Iudex had looked forward to spending time with you and the rest of our party." he kicked himself mentally, annoyed by his nervous habit. This would have to be worked on later
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The men continued on, moving quickly. The alleyway was long and narrow, and Selina found it nearly impossible to move without being seen. Moving outside of the one's vision, she couldn't move faster than the two men checking the hiding places, and if she just bolted...

Either way, the men were going to spot her.
****, of all the alleys in Edge, Why'd I have to wake up in the one with these guys? she thought to herself. cornered twice in one day... unless the first was a hallucination. But wait, what if these guys are hallucinations too? Well I'm screwed no matter what.

She took a deep breath before making a run for it, away from the two men.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:Nat turned to the sound of someone calling her name. "Oh yeah, my brother." she said before waving back at him.

As Rek caught up he looked at the group of pets. "What's going on here?" he asked them curiously.
Trigger nodded in greeting. "We were all gonna go to Reno's place. You wanna tag along?" He looked at Reno.
'If its okay with Reno."
"Yes, that correct.." Izarc agreed.
HarlequinRed wrote:Rek was a bit hesitant at first before he scratched the back of his head. "I dunno....." he trailed off.

"Oh come on! We don't hang out with anyone else!!" whined Nat as he tugged Rek's arm, causing him to grown.

"Fine." he grumbled.
Hm, seems to be the loner type.. We might get along.. Izarc thought.
Esper wrote:Iudex bowed to the new cat from inside the hotel, "A Pleasure to meet you." He said as cordial as ice. The cat stood bolt straight next to Reno, surveying the scene, "That is a shame, Izarc. Iudex had looked forward to spending time with you and the rest of our party." he kicked himself mentally, annoyed by his nervous habit. This would have to be worked on later
Izarc waved a paw at Iudex. "Oh, I come with, just not long.. Have be back home later.." He said, thinking he maybe should of said it clearer.. Curse his lack of the english language..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:****, of all the alleys in Edge, Why'd I have to wake up in the one with these guys? she thought to herself. cornered twice in one day... unless the first was a hallucination. But wait, what if these guys are hallucinations too? Well I'm screwed no matter what.

She took a deep breath before making a run for it, away from the two men.
"Hey!" one of the men shouted, pointing to her. The two immediately gave chase, running fast after her as if both of them were athletes, "You there! Stop!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina kept running, hoping for an exit of some sort. "I won't be caught again," she said to herself quietly as she ran. Oh, how she wished she were as stealthy as her namesake.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The alleyway opened into some open parking lots in what looked like a run down, mostly abandoned section of town. There were surprisingly few people nearby, and the nearest car was a black SUV, which seemed to be making a U-turn as it geared up to follow her. Another alleyway opened up beside her: it looked empty enough, like an escape...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

black SUV while running from the Men in Black. I'm not dumb she thought as she quickly turned into the other alley.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The men were close behind her as she ran down the alley. It hit a turn where Selina found herself faced directly with a sheet-metal fence and no where else to run. She could hear the men running into the alley behind her when...

A handle-less door next to her opened, the back of some abandoned shopfront or something, and a very friendly looking man took a single step out. He had the likeness of a happy scarecrow, like one might find hung as a decoration, welcoming them to a safe home, with straw-like hair, and burlap-like skin. He was long and lanky with black sweater and gloves, blue jeans, and big black running shoes. He looked at her for a moment, registering the situation quickly, as if he'd seen some of it from afar, and reached out, putting a warm and soft arm around her to pull her in through the door, just as the men were coming around the corner...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

This man... creeped her out a little more than the men in black, but he did seem much more friendly. Sort of like a weird uncle you love but don't really want to visit that often as opposed to your strict teacher that wants to punish you.
and the uncle's house was looking much better than school right now. She let the strange man pull her into the door away from detention.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The man yanked her into a hallway, darting back in just as the sound of gunshots tore through the air. The strange man staggered as he grabbed the door and yanked it shut, the men in suits only a few steps away...

Selina found herself in a hallway so long that she couldn't see an end in either direction, only that is seemed to turn and break off at several points before winding out of sight. The man, who's appetizing scent reminded her reassuringly of "home", and who's firelike warmth seemed to pour the feelings of safety upon her, stopped for a few seconds, leaning against the wall as if to catch his breath, before taking Selina by the paw and trying to lead her off down the hallway... She could see a couple holes ripped in his shirt...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Are you... okay?" Selina sked, taking note of the holes as she was led down the hall. For some reason she was calmer than she'd been since her... hallucinations? started.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The strangely comforting man looked back with a nod as he took her down the pure white hallway, leading her past various doors. Some looked industrial, some looked commercial, some looked like the kind you find inside an apartment. He turned around a couple of corners and lead her to a dilapidated door, then reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He began quickly trying to unlock it.

In the distance, skittering sounds could be heard... they were getting closer...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Those skittering sounds were making Selina very uneasy. Only a few things skittered, and large mind controlling parasites were quite possibly one of them. "Wh... what's that noise?" she asked, trying to keep her cool.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The comforting man didn't answer, he merely unlocked the door with a *click* and opened it, pulling Selina through before the noises could get into sight, and shutting the door behind them, shutting out the skittering noises behind it. They were now in a long hallway of doors, but not anything like the one before. The dusty smell worn and appearance indicated that they were in a building that had not seen serious use in a long time. The tile floor was full of scuff marks, the paint on the walls had a faded light grey color, and most noticeably it was nearly silent, aside from some mild noises coming from behind a door at the end of the hall, which was apparently lit only from the sunlight which passed through the dusty and fogged up windows to their right.

The man, who now seemed like a father-figure that Selina could stay with comfortably forever, began to lead her down the hallway, making her feel as if he was taking her into a warm farmhouse where she could sleep by the fire after eating from a nice bowl of meaty table-scraps...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

the cat breathed a sigh of relief as the sound disappeared. "So, uhh... Thanks for the save. I haven't been having the best of days today and I felt those guys were about to make it worse," She said as she looked around. abandoned buildings weren't exactly one of her favorite things recently either. "I'm Selina, by the way."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Oh…oh ****...”

There was no hiding it now, Cruiser was horrified. Not only for himself now, but for the sake of his friends as well. That freak, Parker, or whoever it was they were watching. Cruiser couldn’t even tell where the footage was taking place, but the way he blatantly spoke and acted, the loud noises he made, and how he so casually went about his explanation around Zaya and the two other pets she was with. Why weren’t they waking up!? How could they just sleep through all that so peacefully!? That sicko...who knows what he could’ve gotten away with right then and there. Just what did he want from all this??

Cruiser felt a pang of anger burn up inside him at that little remark Smiley about that letch, Jag. His paws involuntarily clenched into fists at the mere thought.

At the mention of keeping ‘The suits’ away from this Scratch friend of Zaya’s, Cruiser could only speculate on what he meant. The first assumption that came to mind was that there are actually more than one of those tall, faceless, suited things stalking the city streets. It only made the whole situation seem that much worse.

[quote="[;.]'/,\"][/color]"YØU SHØULD SHØW ZAYA THIS. I VISIT HER EVERY NIGHT, a large monthly stipend
to lease the land in perpetuity. These BUT SHE REALLY NEEDS TO HAVE MØRE FUN..."
[/quote]

Once more, Cruiser turned his attention to Parker, giving him the most baleful glare he could muster, to the extent of even bearing his teeth. He still wasn’t clear on whether Parker had any conscious part in the making of the message, but as far as he was concerned for the moment, Parker was the one who was threatening him and his friends. Or at least some part of him was.

The thought of Jag and his borderline obsessive interest in Zaya was already bad enough, but the fact this lunatic on the screen claimed to be stalking her every night practically made Cruiser’s blood boil.

His fear was now being rivaled by anger. He wanted to wipe the smile right off that freakish, demonic, overtly happy face...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker just growled before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "That rat ******* pulling a ***** move on me." thought Parker. "Blaming the muscle, if these kids turn on me I won't be there to protect them." he thought. "But at this point........." he figured as he looked up at the group of pets gathered around the laptop. "why the **** should I care anymore?" he thought before shaking his head and just turning around and heading for the door. "Forget you all." he said coldly. "If none of you want to believe I'm just trying to help you then you're all on your own." he said, sick and tired of all this garbage.

XXXXXXXX

Rek then spoke up respectfully. "Thanks for inviting my sister, and well me I guess." he said scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "She's right we don't really know any other pets in the city." he admitted.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren didn't look at the video and he didn't particularly move. He only listened and looked around the room. His main fear remained the tall man and Parker... Videos were distractions. He could spare his ears, but, not his eyes, for the time being. Though, all the drama and arguing and shouting was really getting to him. He wanted to hear the video, move on and eventually barricade himself somewhere safe and lock Parker up with chains for the night.
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAYØU REALLY SHØULDN'T DØ THAT...HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHACHARLIE TØLD Parker,HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHE'S ØUT THERE, YØU KNØW...HAHAHA

Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat that causes animals to move quickly
away BACK ØN THE VIDEØ, CHARLIE WALKED TØ THE END ØF THE from the location of the
perceived threat, STØRAGE UNIT AND KICKED A LARGE WØØDEN and sometimes hide. It is a
basic survival mechanism DØØR SØ IT FLEW ØPEN AND SCATTERED THE occurring in response
to a specific stimulus, such as pain FURNITURE THAT THE PETS HAD USED TØ or the threat of
danger. In short, fear is the BARRICADE IT. HE WALKED THRØUGH AND SHUT THE ability to
recognize danger DØØR BEHIND HIM, RESTACKING THE leading to an urge to confront it or
flee from it (also BARRICAE AS IT HAD BEEN WITH A SWØØP ØF HIS known as the fight-or-flight
response) ARM. HE WALKED ØVER TØ THE TWØ PETS but in extreme cases of fear (horror
and terror) a SLEEPING IN THE LØFT AND SHØWED THEM TØ THE freeze or paralysis response
is possible. Some CAMERA. "I BELIEVE YØU ALREADY KNØW psychologists such as John B.
Watson, Robert Plutchik, Marcus AND Søren. YØU SHØULD TRUST THEM: and Paul Ekman have
suggested that there is only a small set of basic or innate THEY KNØW TØ BE AFRAID." emotions
and that HE BENT ØVER AND BEGAN TØ NIBBLE ØN THE fear is one of them. This hypothesized
set includes such BACK ØF Marcus'S NECK, GIVING THE LITTLE DØG A emotions as joy, sadness,
and anger. Fear should be distinguished NIGHTMARE... from the emotion anxiety,
which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:The man, who now seemed like a father-figure that Selina could stay with comfortably forever, began to lead her down the hallway, making her feel as if he was taking her into a warm farmhouse where she could sleep by the fire after eating from a nice bowl of meaty table-scraps...
the cat breathed a sigh of relief as the sound disappeared. "So, uhh... Thanks for the save. I haven't been having the best of days today and I felt those guys were about to make it worse," She said as she looked around. abandoned buildings weren't exactly one of her favorite things recently either. "I'm Selina, by the way."
The comforting man, didn't say anything, but he gave a friendly nod. He didn't have to say anything, Selina knew that she was safe with him, and that he was taking her some place where she would be warm, comfortable, and cared for. He took her through a door at the end of the hall where there were two other pets waiting in what seemed to be a clinician's waiting room. He let go of her paw and pointed to the seats near them, obviously telling her that she should wait patiently with her two new friends, and that they'd be comfortable and happy there. He then turned and went to open another door on the other end of the room, but stopped at the handle, thinking about it before knocking on the door...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina just went ahead and sat down. She'd had a stressful day.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

[quote="[;.]'/,\"]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAYØU REALLY SHØULDN'T DØ THAT...HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHACHARLIE TØLD Parker,HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHE'S ØUT THERE, YØU KNØW...HAHAHA

Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat that causes animals to move quickly
away BACK ØN THE VIDEØ, CHARLIE WALKED TØ THE END ØF THE from the location of the
perceived threat, STØRAGE UNIT AND KICKED A LARGE WØØDEN and sometimes hide. It is a
basic survival mechanism DØØR SØ IT FLEW ØPEN AND SCATTERED THE occurring in response
to a specific stimulus, such as pain FURNITURE THAT THE PETS HAD USED TØ or the threat of
danger. In short, fear is the BARRICADE IT. HE WALKED THRØUGH AND SHUT THE ability to
recognize danger DØØR BEHIND HIM, RESTACKING THE leading to an urge to confront it or
flee from it (also BARRICAE AS IT HAD BEEN WITH A SWØØP ØF HIS known as the fight-or-flight
response) ARM. HE WALKED ØVER TØ THE TWØ PETS but in extreme cases of fear (horror
and terror) a SLEEPING IN THE LØFT AND SHØWED THEM TØ THE freeze or paralysis response
is possible. Some CAMERA. "I BELIEVE YØU ALREADY KNØW psychologists such as John B.
Watson, Robert Plutchik, Marcus AND Søren. YØU SHØULD TRUST THEM: and Paul Ekman have
suggested that there is only a small set of basic or innate THEY KNØW TØ BE AFRAID." emotions
and that HE BENT ØVER AND BEGAN TØ NIBBLE ØN THE fear is one of them. This hypothesized
set includes such BACK ØF Marcus'S NECK, GIVING THE LITTLE DØG A emotions as joy, sadness,
and anger. Fear should be distinguished NIGHTMARE... from the emotion anxiety,
which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat.
[/quote]

"Alright I've seen enough. I'm not playing this game anymore. He glared at parker, "You have about 30 seconds to explain yourself before I kick your ####
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Oi! Calm down" Soren said to Marcus, still watching basically everything. "He's more useful if his arms and legs still work... We just need to arrange for an exorcism."
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker glared at Marcus maliciously, his face adopting some aggressive, slightly deranged look as if he was just egging him on. "If you wanna dance just set the tune pup." he growled at him with a chuckle, knowing that he was stronger. His tone even scared himself slightly as he didn't know where it was coming from. He then looked back at Soren and pointed at him. "The Exorcism thing, that's what we came here for, and my guess is that this thing inside of me did that." he explained coldly before shaking his head. "Cruiser, you can believe what you want, but this is what we need, well what I need anyways." he shrugged with a nearly defeated sigh. He knew his attitude was changing drastically, but he didn't like having fingers pointed at him and that always put him on edge.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker glared at Marcus maliciously, his face adopting some aggressive, slightly deranged look as if he was just egging him on. "If you wanna dance just set the tune pup." he growled at him with a chuckle, knowing that he was stronger. His tone even scared himself slightly as he didn't know where it was coming from. He then looked back at Soren and pointed at him. "The Exorcism thing, that's what we came here for, and my guess is that this thing inside of me did that." he explained coldly before shaking his head. "Cruiser, you can believe what you want, but this is what we need, well what I need anyways." he shrugged with a nearly defeated sigh. He knew his attitude was changing drastically, but he didn't like having fingers pointed at him and that always put him on edge.
"SO we're just supposed to assume you're telling the truth and not just nuts? You're right there on the video how do we know you're not the one behind all this crazy ####."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker walked up to Marcus and jabbed a finger in his chest aggressively. "Look kid, think for a brief ******* second," he growled at him, his face getting closer to his. "If that was me," he points at the video. "right there, in that video, then why the **** would I leave it here for everyone to see?" he growled at him. "Why the **** would I be here talking to you if I was apparently stalking you?" his face got closer to Marcus's. "And on top of that, if that was me, right ******* there, in that video, why the **** would I be stupid enough to come here, and ask Cruiser for help?" he then growled, his voice cold and threatening.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"The point of the matter is, it's your body" Soren said, "which means that thing possessing you can hijack you, and if it can hijack you, we prefer you not be able to move so freely." He looked at the others and then went back to checking walls, doors and corners. "We should tie your arms at least so you can't cause us that much grief when this thing gets ahold of you again."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser could not have cared less if Parker left. Even if he hadn’t labeled him as a threat to himself and everyone around him, there was still no way he could help direct him to Zaya...who evidently was the only dog who could help at all...

The footage continued, and the smiley-faced Parker went on to another room, however he did that. He walked from the storage unit through what looked like an ordinary doorway. It opened, and a pile of furniture fell out of the way, then as if by magic, the makeshift barricade reassembled itself back against the door. The camera pointed at Marcus and Soren, who were both asleep.

Cruiser felt the skin under his fur crawl at the way Parker nibbled on the back of Marcus’ neck, in some pseudo-affectionate canine display. It was at that point Marcus lost it; the smallerdog began barking threats at Parker. Obviously he was just as convinced as Cruiser that the Akita standing next to them was the same who’d given them the terrifying messages shown on the continuing video...

As the two pups began discussing the idea of tying up Parker for their own safety (an almost comical thought considering just how built a bear hound like Parker was), Cruiser kept watching. Harley had actually become distracted by all the commotion between the two pups and the police dog. She wasn’t even looking at the screen anymore, but still holding that timid pose with her eyes wide and paws covering her mouth.

Cruiser was for the most part, watching the message by himself. Staring in momentary paranoia of what else this demented message was going to tell...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

The concept of monster infighting was originally popularized
by Doom. CHARLIE LØØKED AT HE CAMERA AGAIN, Before that,
in "ØH Marcus AND Parker, YØU TWØ HAVE SUCH games such as
Wolfenstein3-D, enemies THREE DIMENSIØNAL THINKING. only
ever tried to kill the player(s), HØW BLAND." either ceasing their fire
if HE LEANED IN AND STARED BACK ØUT AT MARCUS, another enemy stood
between "CAN'T YØU STØP THINKING FØR A MØMENT AND TRY TØ HAVE them
FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?FUN?
and the I MADE THIS VIDEØ TØ HELP YØU! player, or ignoring them totally, with the
game's engine YØU SEE, I AM YØUR FRIEND! allowing their attacks to pass through
the other enemy I AM HERE TØ HELP YØU ESCAPE THE TALL MAN! harmlessly.
In Doom, IF YØU DØN'T LISTEN CLØSELY, HE'S GØING TØ however, the various
monsters' attacks TAKE YØU AWAY, AND THEN NØ ØNE WILL EVER could and did
affect each other. When an BE ABLE TØ HELP YOU EVER AGAIN. enemy stood between
another enemy NØW, WITHØUT WASTING ANYMØRE TIME..." and the player,
the blocked enemy would open fire anyway, damaging the monster in its path,

and the volatile nature of the demonic enemies in the game meant that they would immediately
turn on CHARLIE STØØD STRAIGHT AND CØNTINUED ØN, each other under such circumstances,
to the point of ignoring ØPENING A WINDØW TØ JUMP ØUT INTØ AN ALLEYWAY. the player and
focusing HE WALKED STRAIGHT THRØUGH, GESTURING TØ AN UNCONSCIOUS DØG, their attention
on murdering each "Plamen HERE HAS HAD SØME TRØUBLE WITH THE TALL MAN'S FRIENDS. other.
It was a common HE'S ALSØ A CAPABLE PET. YØU SHØULD FIND tactic for players to try to get powerful
enemies to wipe out weaker enemies by positioning HIM IF HE SURVIVES THE NIGHT..." the weak monsters
in between themselves and the more powerful foes, or to get monsters of similar strength levels to deal
with CHARLIE WALKED ØUT FRØM THE ALLEY AND each other while the player killed whoever
won. Any two INTØ A DARK ZØNE, WALKING ØVER TØ A SLEEPING CAT WHØ monsters, even
monsters of the same type, could WAS BEING DRØØLED ØVER BY A FAT AND SPINY turn on each
other if provoked in this manner. Notably, DØG-LIKE CREATURE WITH A BIG TØØTHY MØUTH. it was
possible for friendly fire to cause the Pain Elemental monster from Doom II: Hell on Earth to become
hostile to THE CREATURE GRØWLED ØVER IT'S MEAL another monster, but the Pain Elemental
lacks any real attack, AS HE APPRØACHED, BUT CHARLIE JUST instead only being able to spawn
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAUGHEDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lost Souls, which "SILLY WHELP, BE GØNE WITH YØU UNTIL MØRNING!" always enter the world
only hostile WITH THIS, HE TØØK THE CREATURE BY against the player, so the sum total of a Pain
Elemental's hostility towards another THE NECK AND HURLED IT FAR AWAY... monster would be
to turn towards them and spawn Lost Souls in their direction... whereupon the Lost Souls would
ignore CHARLIE LEANED DØWN AND PICKED UP THE CAT BY THE SCRUFF their 'mother's' opponent
and go after the ØF HIS NECK, HØLDING THE SLEEPING CAT UP TØ THE CAMERA. player. The "Gotcha!"
bonus level in Doom II "THIS LITTLE FELINE IS Iudex! HE HAS MAGICAL PØWERS, YØU KNØW. almost
immediately presented the player THAT MAKES HIM VERY USEFUL. with a room containing the two most
powerful monsters THEY MIGHT BE GØNE BY THE TIME YØU SEE THIS THØUGH..." in the game, a Cyberdemon
and a HE SHRUGGED FULLY, LETTING GØ ØF THE CAT TØ HOLD HIS HANDS UP FØR IT. Spider Mastermind,
and it is universally suggested in strategy guides and FAQs to get them to fight each other, so that they will
ignore the player, ultimately THE LIMP CAT JUST FLØPPED. killing one of them (usually the Spider
Mastermind, which has less health) and leaving the other with a fraction of its total health.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Growing even more agitated Parker turned towards Cruiser. "Will you just shut the ******* thing off!?" he yelled angrilly.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno shook his head "On any note, lets just say there is more than one tall man around here...There is another... He is disfigured... his eyes glowing a pale white... claws like blades... I have been feeling a piercing gaze ever since I awoke this morning... I hope I am wrong... But I have reason to believe that the gaze is his..." he said, picking up his pace just a bit
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Nat seemed to shiver at the mention of the suited and this new apparition. Rek stepped forward though and placed a hand on her back to reassure her that it was safe. "Yeah sure," he laughed skeptically.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The comforting man, didn't say anything, but he gave a friendly nod. He didn't have to say anything, Selina knew that she was safe with him, and that he was taking her some place where she would be warm, comfortable, and cared for. He took her through a door at the end of the hall where there were two other pets waiting in what seemed to be a clinician's waiting room. He let go of her paw and pointed to the seats near them, obviously telling her that she should wait patiently with her two new friends, and that they'd be comfortable and happy there. He then turned and went to open another door on the other end of the room, but stopped at the handle, thinking about it before knocking on the door...
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina just went ahead and sat down. She'd had a stressful day.
Skya sat down in the seat she'd been standing in for the passed while. She stopped paying attention to the outside world soon after the scarecrow had first moved, the world as she'd known it shaken to the core by that one single object, as it's foreign existence was simply not explainable by anything she knew except for forces of both divine and demonic nature. Even one of faith such as her didn't often believe an inanimate object could move of it's own accord.

All she could do was produce the simple phrase, "It moved." as she started to come back to her senses.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno chained up his bike near the entrance of the hotel, he made a few tweaks and the steering and the wheels of the bike locked into place "Well, here we are... I live in a room on the middle floor, its just a short elevator ride up, everything is probably cleaned up from yesterday's fiasco... I will make sure to tip the room service big time next time I see them..." he chuckled just a bit, hitting the elevator button

A few seconds after Reno hit the button, the front lobby doors opened and a black and white dog stepped through, carrying a large black case at his back, on it was a large sticker with Japanese symbols, This dog was Panda Evans... Panda threw a wave to Reno and ran over to the group "Reno, where did you disappear to during the band playing? I heard you cheer for me and saw you, after the song I looked up and you were gone... Who are your friends?" he asked
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Leafolawl wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:The comforting man, didn't say anything, but he gave a friendly nod. He didn't have to say anything, Selina knew that she was safe with him, and that he was taking her some place where she would be warm, comfortable, and cared for. He took her through a door at the end of the hall where there were two other pets waiting in what seemed to be a clinician's waiting room. He let go of her paw and pointed to the seats near them, obviously telling her that she should wait patiently with her two new friends, and that they'd be comfortable and happy there. He then turned and went to open another door on the other end of the room, but stopped at the handle, thinking about it before knocking on the door...
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina just went ahead and sat down. She'd had a stressful day.
Skya sat down in the seat she'd been standing in for the passed while. She stopped paying attention to the outside world soon after the scarecrow had first moved, the world as she'd known it shaken to the core by that one single object, as it's foreign existence was simply not explainable by anything she knew except for forces of both divine and demonic nature. Even one of faith such as her didn't often believe an inanimate object could move of it's own accord.

All she could do was produce the simple phrase, "It moved." as she started to come back to her senses.
Plamen gave Skya a skeptical look "Tom was moving from quite a while now, you know..." he said, but quickly gave up the idea of talking to Skya until she regain her senses. Instead, he turned to the newcomer and smiled, raising his paw in a crude manner of waving (caused by his injuries) "Hey there!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Plamen gave Skya a skeptical look "Tom was moving from quite a while now, you know..." he said, but quickly gave up the idea of talking to Skya until she regain her senses. Instead, he turned to the newcomer and smiled, raising his paw in a crude manner of waving (caused by his injuries) "Hey there!"
"hi," Selina said distractedly. "So I've had a lot of stuff happen, but I'll only ask about the thing someone here is most likely to be able to explain... Why was I just chased by the Men in Black?" she asked calmly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets