Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

~\Rook/~

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Esper wrote:"Yes, we should all retire to Reno's home, it will be nice." Iudex said to the group in a quiet voice
Izarc glanced at Iudex and nodded.

He then tuned his gaze to Nat again, he didn't know why, but looking at her made him.. happy..
HarlequinRed wrote:Nat smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet all of you as well." she said happily. As Iudex greeted her though she took a small step back for some reason but she passed it off as nothing special. "Oh yeah sure, I'll come." she then said.
Good, i'll get to know this.. Nat, a bit better.. Izarc thought, a smile slowly creeping onto his face.
WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Well, We have to go across the street to get my bike, then we will head to my place..." he smiled
"You have bike? I thought pet was not allowed to driving.. " Rook asked, completely snapped out of wherever he was.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno reached under his bandana, retrieving his licence and showing it Alot of strings were pulled, but yeah, its legal... for me at least" he smiled as he grabbed his bike, padding beside it as he pushed, heading in the direction og the hotel
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Heh that's pretty cool, how'd you get it?" Nat asked curiously since hte idea of being able to drive interested her.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno chuckled "I took a test, took the course and passed, though the did do what the could to make it harder for me, I tried to protest my rights but seeing as I had no physical evidence" he shrugs "Mr. Caspian isn't PETA but he is big on animal rights, as well as a very wealthy man and close family friend... After..." he paused a second "A-After an accident that happened, I told him I wanted to be independent, and he has done everything to make sure I can stand on my own two paws"
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex silently nodded, maintaining his mellow grin. He new of the city's dangers all too well to lose face now. The cat's tail swished back and forth calmly as he followed along side Reno while he idly rooted around in his bag, "That is interesting. Iudex may attempt to drive one day."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno reached under his bandana, retrieving his licence and showing it Alot of strings were pulled, but yeah, its legal... for me at least" he smiled as he grabbed his bike, padding beside it as he pushed, heading in the direction of the hotel
Izarc nodded when Reno showed his licence. "That pretty cool.." He admired. And when they got to his bike, he gave a short whistle.

"Wow.. Nice bike. What make it is?" Izarc asked, leaning closer to it as they walked along.
Character Reference
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno thinks for a moment "Its a Kowasaki, I take good care of it... if you don't know it yet Edge City isn't exactly... Normal...So it is good to have it in working condition...Never know when you'll need it..." he looks to Iudex a bit before looking forward, the hotel wasn't too far now
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Yeah I just moved in a few days ago, what's so weird about this place?" she then asked curiously.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Yeah I just moved in a few days ago, what's so weird about this place?" she then asked curiously.
"Dangerous things are among us." Iudex said cooly, "You'll see soon enough." He added, bored
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno looks onward "This place is a paranormal magnet... have you ever heard tale... of a tall man in a suit, with no face...or a pale sickly man... all wrapped up in gauze?" he parked his bike and began to chain and lock it
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Nat's faced seemed to grow pale all of a sudden at teh mention of the tall man in the suit. "Y-yeah, my brother told me stories about him." she said nervously before gulping. "Oh come on, it can't be real right?" she asked with a chuckle.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno thinks for a moment "Its a Kowasaki, I take good care of it... if you don't know it yet Edge City isn't exactly... Normal...So it is good to have it in working condition...Never know when you'll need it..." he looks to Iudex a bit before looking forward, the hotel wasn't too far now
Izarc nodded. "Kowasaki.. Good make. The old 'Triumphs' from 'england' I like.." Izarc mused, still looking inquistively at the bike.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

HarlequinRed wrote:Nat's faced seemed to grow pale all of a sudden at teh mention of the tall man in the suit. "Y-yeah, my brother told me stories about him." she said nervously before gulping. "Oh come on, it can't be real right?" she asked with a chuckle.
"It's an urban legend.". Trigger pointed out.
"I've never seen it myself. But every myth has to come from somewhere... And with the recent disappearances of pets.... The husky shrugged. "You can't help but....wonder."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Dr. Raeon look up from the large gash he’d finally closed up, and gave Plamen the same solemn stare, as if to silently scold him for his vain concern over the miniscule amount of fur he’d cut away to properly treat the dog’s wounds. He stood back up and removed the sterile gloves he was wearing, never breaking eye contact. “They won’t.” He flatly replied.

The tall human led Plamen out with Tom following closely behind. All three of them entered the opposing room where Zaya and her friends were waiting. Raeon’s next concern what the raccoon whom Zaya had mentioned was injured by gunfire.

--
Still keeping hold of her unnerved friend, Zaya suddenly looked up to see Raeon and his animated assistant standing mere feet away from them. The Vet was looking down upon them both with careful attention to the bandages wrapped around Scratch’s torso. “Please come with me.”

--

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker didn't know who that was but assumed it was who they were looking for. "Yeah, her." he replied simply.

Cruiser tilted his head to one side and focused on Parker with a very skeptical glare. “You know she’s a stray right? It’s not like I know where she goes after I see her. Didn’t he tell you that already?” Cruiser asked looking at Marcus. “I’ve tried asking, but she’s insisted on it not being a big deal. I have no idea where she is.”

Harley wrote:C-Cruiser! Cruiser!
The young shepherd immediately twisted his head to see over his shoulder at Harley. The cat’s eyes looked wide with shock, and even from across the room he could smell the fear on her. Something was definitely wrong.

Cruiser dashed from the doorway over to the couch, leaving the front door wide open to the pets standing outside. The small cat’s paws were trembling as she looked into the screen on her tablet, her pupils had practically shrunk.

“What?? What is it?”

Harley lightly tossed her tablet onto the coffee table, and then stood up with her paws up to her muzzle, utterly terrified by something...

Cruiser looked down at the screen.

“...What the….!?”
Last edited by D-Singer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren had... zoned out... It happens... shutup.

He watched the dog run inside and then approached slowly and carefully. After Mr. CreepysuitGuy, well, he wasn't charging into anything. His hand was ready to grab his knife and bodily he was ready to show people how much ground husky paws could cover when needed. "What?" he asked, slowly looking around the area for the creepy guy, though, notably not looking at the tablet... He had bigger fears to conquer.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke sighs a bit "On any note... Lets go inside its safer there and Iudex and I need to talk... It is late in the afternoon, I would recomend you all sleep in my suite tonight... I have plenty of room" he smiles as he pads up to the front door, holding it open for the others "We can forget all of our worries and make it a fun sleep over" he chuckled a bit, wanting to ease the tention
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc shook his head. "Sorry, but can't stay long.. Have go home later.." He said simply to Reno as he passes him into the building.
"Maybe other time, yes?"

After he entered the hotel, Izarc turned around and waited until Nat entered and then walked alongside her. "It was nice meet you, Nat, I am Izarc." He said politely, holding a paw to her. He then remembered how she backed off from Iudex, and retracted the paw. "So you have brother? Tell me, what like having sibling?" He continued, thinking coversation could be the way for her to like him.. Izarc still didn't know why he wanted this cat to like him..
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

D-Singer wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker didn't know who that was but assumed it was who they were looking for. "Yeah, her." he replied simply.

Cruiser tilted his head to one side and focused on Parker with a very skeptical glare. “You know she’s a stray right? It’s not like I know where she goes after I see her. Didn’t he tell you that already?” Cruiser asked looking at Marcus. “I’ve tried asking, but she’s insisted on it not being a big deal. I have no idea where she is.”

Harley wrote:C-Cruiser! Cruiser!
The young shepherd immediately twisted his head to see over his shoulder at Harley. The cat’s eyes looked wide with shock, and even from across the room he could smell the fear on her. Something was definitely wrong.

Cruiser dashed from the doorway over to the couch, leaving the front door wide open to the pets standing outside. The small cat’s hands were trembling as she looked into the screen on her tablet, her pupils had practically shrunk.

“What?? What is it?”

Harley lightly tossed her tablet onto the coffee table, and then stood up with her pas up to her muzzle, utterly terrified by something...

Cruiser looked down at the screen.

“...What the….!?”
"Well #### do you have any idea where she might..... Marcus was cut off by Harley, he hesitated for a second before running in after to see what all the fuss was about.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Digital video comprises a series of orthogonal bitmap digital images displayed in rapid
successionCHARLIE VØCALIZED FOR Cruiser, MØVING Parker'S MØUTHat a constant rate.
In the context ofAS AUDITØRY COMMUNICATION WAS ADDED TØ THE FOOTAGE.video these
images are called frames.[2] We"HELLØ Cruiser.measure the rate at which frames are displayed
in framesI SEE YØU'VE FINALLY GØTTEN ARØUND TØ WATCHING THIS VIDEØ.per second (FPS).
Since every frameTHAT MAKES ME A HAPPY DØGGY !is an orthogonal bitmap digital image it
comprisesIT IS TØØ BAD THAT YØU DID NØT DØ WELL IN THATa raster of pixels. If it has a width
FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN
of W pixels andGAME TØDAY, BUT PERHAPS YØU WILL DØ BETTER NEXT TIME !"a height of H
pixels we say that the frame size is WxH. Pixels have only one property, their color. The color of a
pixel isParker, WHØ WAS CHARLIE, GAVE Arepresented by a fixed number of bits. The more bits
SMILESMILESMILESMILESMILESMILEBIG FRIENDLY SMILE!SMILESMILESMILESMILESMILE
the more subtle variations of colors can beTØ SHØW HE CARED.reproduced. This is called the
color depth (CD) of the video. An example video can have a duration (T) of 1 hour (3600sec),
a frame size of 640x480 (WxH) at a color depth of
24bits and a frame rate of 25fps.
A tablet computer, or simply tablet, is a one-piece mobile computer, primarily operated by touchscreen
(the user's ØN THE VIDEØ, Parker, WHØ WAS CHARLIE, CØNTINUED, finger essentially functions as
the mouse and cursor, removing the NØW THAT HE HAD YØUR ATTENTIØN. need for the physical
(i.e., mouse and "ØH, I'M SØRRY, HAVE I ØVERWHELMED YØUR FEEBLE MIND? keyboard) hardware
components necessary for a desktop I AM SØRRY FØR THIS. or laptop computer; and, an onscreen, hideable
virtual keyboard is integrated IT CANNØT BE HELPED, YØU PHYSICAL BEINGS into the display). Available
in a variety of sizes, even the smallest's CANNØT ALWAYS CØMPREHEND THE EXISTENCE ØF touchscreens
are much larger than those of a smart phone THAT WHICH IS NØT THERE." or personal digital assistant. A
tablet computer may be connected to a keyboard with a wireless link or a USB port.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:Dr. Raeon look up from the large gash he’d finally closed up, and gave Plamen the same solemn stare, as if to silently scold him for his vain concern over the miniscule amount of fur he’d cut away to properly treat the dog’s wounds. He stood back up and removed the sterile gloves he was wearing, never breaking eye contact. “They won’t.” He flatly replied.

The tall human led Plamen out with Tom following closely behind. All three of them entered the opposing room where Zaya and her friends were waiting. Raeon’s next concern what the raccoon whom Zaya had mentioned was injured by gunfire.

--
Still keeping hold of her unnerved friend, Zaya suddenly looked up to see Raeon and his animated assistant standing mere feet away from them. The Vet was looking down upon them both with careful attention to the bandages wrapped around Scratch’s torso. “Please come with me.”
The second Tom reentered the room, Scratch started hyperventilating again, clutching tightly to Zaya, piercing her skin with her claws as she stared wide-eyed at the horrific abomination which had returned to commit unspeakable horrors upon her for trespassing in its lands.

Tom, who was apparently more aware of this than the guy with the doctorate, tapped Raeon on the shoulder, leaning in and whispering into his ear. He then turned to leave, walking back out the way that the pets had first come in...

Scratch stared in horror the whole time...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Oh what now?" asked Parker out loud as he went over to go watch the video as well. His jaw then dropped at the sight of it as he recognized the figure as himself. "You've got to be ******* me...."

xxxxxx

Nat shivered slightly. "Shut up you're just trying to scare me." she laughed nervously.

Meanwhile Rek was already on his way home with a bag of groceries in hand before he just happened to see his sister travelling with the pack of pets. He tilted his head curiously at teh sight before calling out to her. "Hey! Nat!" he yelled as he ran up to them.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger chuckled and readjusted the headphones resting on his neck.
"Hey, I'm just saying.". He grinned.
"It's kinda like... The Lochness monster. Maybe it's there, maybe it isn't. We'll probably never know, but it's fun creeping yourself out thinking about it.".
At the sound of someone calling Nat's name the husky turned his head.
"Someone you know?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Nat turned to the sound of someone calling her name. "Oh yeah, my brother." she said before waving back at him.

As Rek caught up he looked at the group of pets. "What's going on here?" he asked them curiously.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Oh what now?" asked Parker out loud as he went over to go watch the video as well. His jaw then dropped at the sight of it as he recognized the figure as himself. "You've got to be ******* me...."
Marcus took a step back from Parker. "Parker what the #### are you doing on that video?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Honestly....." breathed Parker hesitantly. "I have no clue......"

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser had an expression that showed a fair amount of both shock and anger. He took a double take from looking at the tablet screen on the coffee table to looking at Parker. His jaw partially agape.

Just how and when did Parker get a hold of his camera? And what the **** was up with his face in this video!? He had the most insane looking smile he’d ever seen in his life! It looked almost like someone sliced the corners of his chops just to extend the happy expression he wore, and his teeth...they didn’t look natural...they looked human....it was an expression that could easily send shivers up someone's spine, or in this case raise the hackles of any furred animal...

But as far as Cruiser could gather and rationalize in his mind, Parker had not only managed to steal his camera without him even noticing, but also had been spying on him. The younger attack dog made a brief, and very sharp glare at the Akita before returning his attention to the video.
HarlequinRed wrote:"Honestly....." breathed Parker hesitantly. "I have no clue......"
“Oh, BULL****! He snapped in response without even taking his eyes off Parker’s demonic face on video. “You’re the only dog who could’ve gotten to my camera without me noticing! You spying on me now too, you sick freak??”

Harley was still just standing there, with her paws covering her mouth. Cruiser’s angry accusation towards Parker averted her eyes for only a split second in surprise. She was both fascinated and utterly terrified by what she was watching...

---

Zaya grunted slightly, bearing the discomfort of Scratch digging her claws into her skin out of pure fear.

“Uh...Doctor? Do you think I-I mean ‘you’ could maybe...” Dr. Raeon’s eyes narrowed a little. As if whatever it was that Zaya was about to ask would be some bothersome request on behalf of her terrified friend.

But then that animated scarecrow took his attention, and looked to whisper something Zaya couldn’t pick up on…that is if the thing was even capable of speech. The vet took his jaded gaze off Scratch for the moment he was being addressed. “Hmm? Oh...very well...” He whispered to himself and watched as his assistant departed the room.

He knelt down to see eye to eye with the frightened raccoon he was asked to help.
“My…apologies miss. My friend didn’t mean to scare you. If you would, please come with me?” He said, managing to give some genuine tone to his apology, in hopes Scratch wouldn’t make things difficult by any mistrust towards him.
Last edited by D-Singer on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Many classic horror icons, such as Giger’s Xenomorphs, Silent Hill’s Pyramid
Head, CHARLIE CHUCKLED AT HIS AUDIENCE, and other disturbing creatures,
share common "HØW ABOUT INSTEAD ØF BECØMING EMØTIØNAL, characteristics.
Pale skin, dark, sunken YØU PAY ATTENTIØN TØ WHAT I'M SAYING? eyes, elongated
faces, sharp teeth, I PRØMISE TØ MAKE IT SIMPLE AND THAT YØU and the like. These
images inspire horror PRØBABLY WØN'T DIE IF YØU DØ WHAT I TELL YØU TØ!" and
revulsion in CHARLIE SMILED AGAIN TØ REASSURE THE AUDIENCE. many, and with
good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.

Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural,
and does IN THE CØRNER ØF THE SCREEN, not need to be,
reinforced in Cruiser CØULD SEE THE TIME STAMP: order to
terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 4:00 AM. KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree

home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could
hide "NØW LISTEN CLØSELY, Cruiser AND in darkness, and heights could make
poor footing WHØEVER ELSE IS WATCHING THIS BY NØW, lethal. The question
you have to ask I'M GØING TØ SHØW YØU SØME ØTHER CHARACTERS. yourself
is this: What happened, deep in THEY ARE V.I.P.S: the hidden eras before history
began, that could effect the VERY IMPØRTANT TØ THE PLØT. entire human race
so evenly I NEED YØU TØ FIND THEM. IF YØU DØ NØT DØ THAT, as to give the
entire species THE TALL MAN WILL TAKE YØU AWAY, AND THEN a deep, instinctual,
and lasting fear of I WØN'T BE ABLE TØ HELP YØU ANY MØRE." pale beings with dark,
sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces? …YØU SHØULD BE CAREFUL
GØING TØ SLEEP TØNIGHT. ESPECIALLY YØU, JØHNNY.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Zaya grunted slightly, bearing the discomfort of Scratch digging her claws into her skin out of pure fear.

“Uh...Doctor? Do you think I-I mean ‘you’ could maybe...” Dr. Raeon’s eyes narrowed a little. As if whatever it was that Zaya was about to ask would be some bothersome request on behalf of her terrified friend.

But then that animated scarecrow took his attention, and looked to whisper something Zaya couldn’t pick up on…that is if the thing was even capable of speech. The vet took his jaded gaze off Scratch for the moment he was being addressed. “Hmm? Oh...very well...” He whispered to himself and watched as his assistant departed the room.

He knelt down to see eye to eye with the frightened raccoon he was asked to help.
“My…apologies miss. My friend didn’t mean to scare you. If you would, please come with me?” He said, managing to give some genuine tone to his apology, in hopes Scratch wouldn’t make things difficult by any mistrust towards him.
Scratch stared at the door out of the room, then blinked. "I... uh..." she looked down, putting a paw to her now reddening bandages, "Oh... hightened blood pressure associated with terror... causes clots to reopen..." she looked up, "Dad always said you should keep someone who's bleeding out calm." she stated matter-of-factually, and then promptly fell over, going limp and unconscious from terror-exhaustion and renewed blood-loss.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus backed away even more from Parker, "Dude what are you even getting out of scaring the #### out of us? He was up against the wall now, "Just stop man it isn't funny."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"I didn't do that!" Parker then yelled in a frustrated tone as he clenched his ears angrily. He then stopped rather hesitantly. "It's that god muffins and cookies mother ****** inside of me...." he trailed off silently in a slightly panicked tone. "**** this is getting out of hand." he muttered before looking at Cruiser. "Look, I need your friend, now." he said in a rather level tone for some reason. He was trying really hard not to panic and escalate the situation.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser had his eyes glued to the screen, but he responded in a distracted and obviously fearful tone.

“You idiot, I told you...I don’t know where she is! Oh god...”

Cruiser's breaths were getting deeper and slightly more ragged as he became aware of the time stamp; it was from last night, merely four hours after his dispute with Parker after his claim of being attacked and force fed by a dog with a cracked smile...just like the one Parker had on in face in the video...

The disturbed shepherd felt nearly sick with confusion and fear, but fought to keep it under wraps. There was hardly a shred of rational speculation he could fall back on to explain what he was looking at...
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

Around the world exist massive holes in the ground, the edges surrounded by
a BRØNZE CHARLIE GRINNED AND WALKED TØ A LARGE METAL DØØR, collar, and
strange phenomena WHICH ØPENED AND THE METAL ØF ITS HINGES all about the areas
they are located. These GRØUND AGAINST THEMSELVES WITH HIGH DECIBELS. are
the Gates. CHARLIE WALKED INTØ THE STØRAGE UNIT AND The gates have been
known throughout BENT DØWN TØ THREE LIT CANDLES, SNUFFING ancient civilizations
and tribes. One man named ØNE ØF THEM ØUT BEFORE MOVING TØ THE CØT. Mel Waters
has brought HE QUICKLY PULLED THE SHEET ØFF TØ SHØW A focus to them. The
two he has found have WHITE DØG CUDDLING A BROWN RACCØØN. been
dubbed "Mel's Hole(s)" Mel asserts that, for years, locals had known about
the "THIS IS Scratch." CHARLIE SAID, "bottomless" nature of the hole,
dumping garbage down the PØINTING TØ THE RACCØØN. hole, including
dead "AND YØU ALREADY KNØW Zaya." cattle, truckloads of old auto tires,
and large CHARLIE NØDDED AND PØINTED TØ HER ANYWAY. appliances
like "Zaya KNØWS ALL ABØUT THE TALL MAN, refrigerators and TV tubes.
When garbage was dumped BUT SHE DØESN'T KNØW ABØUT ME, in the hole,
no sound of the object hitting ØNLY MY WØRK. the bottom was heard. Mel
claims THIS WILL MAKE HER VERY HARD FØR he began a series of
experiments YØU TØ FIND, BUT WHEN YØU DØ, with the hole on his property,
including one where REMEMBER THAT Jag WANTS TØ GIVE HER PUPPIES." he
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHARLIE HA HA HA LAUGHED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lowered a piece of food into the hole-to detect if any water was at the bottom-at the
end of "EVERYØNE IS GØING TØ THINK Scratch IS progressively longer lengths
of fishing line. CRAZY VERY SØØN, BUT SHE'S NØT. His last attempt lowered the piece
down to 80,000 feet. SHE WILL ALSØ BE VERY USEFUL IF YØU CAN At that point, in 1997, Mel
sent a Fax to the Coast to KEEP THE SUITS FRØM FINDING HER AND TAKING HER AWAY." Coast AM
show CHARLIE REPLACED THE SHEET AND WALKED describing the hole, and shortly thereafter
appeared on ØVER TØ A CAT WHØ WAS SLEEPING ØN THE ØTHER the show. Soon after
the broadcasts, Mel claims SIDE ØF THE STØRAGE UNIT, PØINTING TØ HER NØW. that men he
identified as "THIS IS SKYA. SHE ISN'T VERY BRIGHT. SHE MIGHT STILL government agents
told him that there BE USEFUL TØ YØU THØUGH BECAUSE SHE IS A GUARD-CAT APPARENTLY." was a
plane-crash CHARLIE BENT DØWN AND SNUFFED ØUT nearby and that he could not approach
the hole. He says A SECØND CANDLE, THEN GRINNED AT THE CAMERA, "YØU that the government
then offered to pay him SHØULD SHØW ZAYA THIS. I VISIT HER EVERY NIGHT, a large monthly stipend
to lease the land in perpetuity. These BUT SHE REALLY NEEDS TO HAVE MØRE FUN..." alleged
payments are said to have continued from March 1997 through the beginning of 2000.
MAKES YØU WØNDER, DØESN'T IT?
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

HarlequinRed wrote:Meanwhile Rek was already on his way home with a bag of groceries in hand before he just happened to see his sister travelling with the pack of pets. He tilted his head curiously at teh sight before calling out to her. "Hey! Nat!" he yelled as he ran up to them.

Nat turned to the sound of someone calling her name. "Oh yeah, my brother." she said before waving back at him.

As Rek caught up he looked at the group of pets. "What's going on here?" he asked them curiously.
"Huh, that's strangely well timed.. Izarc thought, stepping back a bit as Rek came over to Nat.

"Well, I and Trigger.." izarc pointed to the husky. "..Found Iudex.." He then pointed to Iudex. "..Outside coffee shop, Trigger got call from Reno.." Izarc pointed to Reno, still holding his bike. "..But it disconnect.. So went to park, then Reno and Nat found there us. Then we here.." Izarc finished, shrugging at the end.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted that much, I seemed to have been left behind a bit..)
Character Reference
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina also blinked as she looked down at Matt. "you uhh... were taking a while," was all she managed to say.
"Yeah, sorry," Matt replied. "I just... got distracted on the way... are you going to let me up?"
"Oh, yeah. sorry," Selina said as she began to stand up.
"It's okay, it's not like you're heavy or anything," Matt chuckled as he stood up too.
"Thanks, I tr..." she said, but her ears twitched a bit as she stopped. "Did your voice just change?" she turned to look at him. What she saw wasn't him. It looked like him, but it's eyes were completely black, like a doll's eyes. She immediately pushed him down then backed away. "What did you do with Matt?" She asked sternly.

The un-Matt stood up slowly as it said, "Oh darn, I was going to have some fun with you before lunch." When it was on its feet completely, it was facing away from her. There was something on his back. I looked like a giant spider, but its legs were buried under Matt's fur. two in his legs, two in his waist, two in his shoulders and two in his arms.
"He's mine now," it said. Then it's head turned completely to face Selina, but the body remained facing forward. It's face was contorted in an unnerving smile. "and you'll be ours soon, just like your parents and the vet." The thing's voice was jumping all over the place.
"MAKE THE HUNT FUN!" it yelled before getting onto all fours with its back to the ground. It immediately ran towards Selina as if it weren't in such a contorted position.
Selina immediately turned and ran away. "this can't be real," she said to herself as she ran. "I must be going insane."
She found herself back in the main lobby of the vet's office. She ran straight for the door. Probably not the first cat to run out of a vet's office. She may, however, be the first to find the door locked while being chased by something out of nightmares... now that she thinks of it, this was actually in one of her nightmares. and it didn't end well.
she looked around, the un-Matt was closing in on her slowly. "I said make it fun. This wasn't fun." Accompanying him now were the un-vet and the un-receptionist.
Selina grabbed a chair that was nearby and tossed it at the glass door in an attempt to break it, but no such luck. She was never the strongest cat. When she turned back around, the three things had surrounded her. nearby was one of those spider things without a host.
Selina made an attempt to dive from the monsters and get to an emergency exit, but the un-vet was able to grab her tail and pull her back. She being held be the un-vet and deceptionist. Un-Matt stood by and watched, whisperingOne of Us"
Selina struggled as the parasite inched closer to her, just seconds away from infecting her...

The next thing she knew, she was sitting against a wall in a different part of town. She wasn't sure where, but after looking at her cell phone, she knew that it had been a couple of hours since she was in the vet's office. She looked around to try regain her bearings, but her headache had gotten much worse, and her vision was a bit blurry. As she tried to shake it off, she thought she saw a tall man in a suit, but he was gone when she looked back. "How the **** did I get here?" she asked rhetorically.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

To her relief, the borzoi finally felt Scratch release her tenacious grip on her, only to quickly realize she was falling out of her seat from loss of consciousness.

Zaya lightly gasped as both she and Dr. Raeon caught her before she could hit the floor.

The vet muttered a curse as he carefully scooped the injured animal up in his arms. He started for the door to the examining room but was tailed by Zaya, who caught him by the back of his coat and giving it weak tug.

The tall human glanced over his shoulder at the very worried looking hound before responding. “Alright Zaya...come with me. But the two of you stay put.” He directed Skya and Plamen. Whether Zaya’s charms worked just as well on the old vet, or if he simply made an exception to the dog who’d served to help him once before was a mystery. They both disappeared into the back room...

--

“While these sutures could have been more neatly applied, you at least took care to keep the wound clean. Mediocre work, but you did help to restrict any major blood loss until you brought her to me.”

Raeon carefully worked to better treat the wounds Scratch had sustained. She’d been stripped of her borrowed clothing and was laying on an examining table with a small oxygen mask secured over her muzzle and an IV to her arm. Just as a precautionary measure, Raeon also gave her a dose of a mild sedative in the event she woke up still feeling panicked.

“Still better than I’d expect from a stray with only limited first-aid skills.”

Zaya was standing just feet behind him, her paws politely folded up in front of her, still looking concerned and a little distant.

“It’s been a while since I’ve had to treat someone injured by gunfire. Is there something more you need to explain to me Zaya?”

The tall wolfhound remained silent, contemplating how she should explain.

“Zaya?” The vet asked again, not even looking up from Scratch.

“...She said she was...attacked...By men in dark suits...and that they took her dad.” She said in a hushed, but all too serious tone.

“and...?”

“...and that she was being followed.”

Zaya went on to explain how she’d met and befriended Scratch and her owner Carl only shortly before they left Edge City. They were travelling, and had came only for a brief visit. In the days they spent in the city, Zaya took an immediate liking to them after they so generously shared some of their food with her and offered a place to sleep. She never would have expected such an abrupt return, and under these extreme circumstances.

During the time she spent with them, Zaya felt no reason to assume neither Scratch nor Carl had anything to hide. Let alone something that’d attract the violent intentions of shady men in black suits.

But there was still the matter of that LOST flyer, claiming Scratch was injured after escaping from a clinic in a crazed, delusional frenzy the other night, and that her owner was looking for her, and deeply concerned for his pet...

Once Raeon had finished re-patching Scratch’s bullet graze wound. Zaya came forward with a small, folded up sheet of paper in her paws.

--

“As far as my experience can tell, the wound she has sustained is from a small caliber firearm...” Raeon noted as he held the flyer up.

Zaya was by Scratch’s side, gently rubber one of her paws. She may have been able to deduce that herself, simply judging by how ragged the laceration was when she stitched it, but the doctor was able to further verify the assumption of a bullet being the cause after identifying evidence of slight cauterization in the wound.

Raeon held the flyer back out to Zaya, who neatly tucked it away into her scarf, then went back to worriedly watching her friend. This whole situation was quite a mess. Raeon had no part in it other than his agreement to fulfill Zaya’s request for help. There was evidence for both possibilities, and he thoughtfully weighted them. But ultimately, he felt the need to respectfully consider the word of the only pet who knew Scratch to any significant degree.

“I would advise you keep this from her until such a time where she’s more stable. But as it stands, what should be done may as well hinge on your trust Zaya. Do you Believe her story?”

Scratch’s soft breathing was the only sound that could be heard, but the response soon came.

“...Yes.”
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:To her relief, the borzoi finally felt Scratch release her tenacious grip on her, only to quickly realize she was falling out of her seat from loss of consciousness.

Zaya lightly gasped as both she and Dr. Raeon caught her before she could hit the floor.

The vet muttered a curse as he carefully scooped the injured animal up in his arms. He started for the door to the examining room but was tailed by Zaya, who caught him by the back of his coat and giving it weak tug.
Plamen got out of the room grinning, but his grin quickly disappeared the moment he realized the raccoon was falling from her seat. He could've try and catch her, but he knew his injuries wouldn't give him a chance to do so, even more now that he's been patched up. Luckily Zaya and The doctor were having this under control.
D-Singer wrote:The tall human glanced over his shoulder at the very worried looking hound before responding. “Alright Zaya...come with me. But the two of you stay put.” He directed Skya and Plamen. Whether Zaya’s charms worked just as well on the old vet, or if he simply made an exception to the dog who’d served to help him once before was a mystery. They both disappeared into the back room...
"Sure, doc!" Balkan said and sat on a seat.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:The next thing she knew, she was sitting against a wall in a different part of town. She wasn't sure where, but after looking at her cell phone, she knew that it had been a couple of hours since she was in the vet's office. She looked around to try regain her bearings, but her headache had gotten much worse, and her vision was a bit blurry. As she tried to shake it off, she thought she saw a tall man in a suit, but he was gone when she looked back. "How the **** did I get here?" she asked rhetorically.
Selina heard a noise from the other side of the alley. Two men wearing black suits, sunglasses, and clean-cut black hair had entered the alley. One of them glanced over the alleyway stoically while the other went to the nearest dumpster, pulling out a flashlight and looking inside...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina's vision had returned to her, but the headache was still as bad as ever. She determined she was in an alley somewhere in the city. When she heard the noise, she looked over to see the source. She almost called out to the two men in suits, but before she could, she had a brief flash in her mind from her nightmares last night. "Oh, ****" she whispered to herself. She began to look around for a way to get out of the alley that wasn't blocked by the men in black.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The first man kept watching the alley as the other closed the dumpster he was looking into to move on to the next one, shining his light on all the corners that an animal might hide in. They continued into the alleyway like this, clearly searching it for someone...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina backed away from the men, trying to stay in the shadows and keep quiet. Eventually, she'd hit the end of the alley. Either it would be a dead end and these guys would do whatever they'd do to her, or it would be a street and she could run... where? Those things said they'd gotten her parents, she didn't have anyone left she could trust.

she pushed back her fear, hoping to find a door or something.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets