HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Eventually Michael grabbed the smaller dog and held him to his chest. "Enough petting, guys! Give him a rest. After all, there's still the solstice olympics to see him perform!" The crowd went all 'aw'. Murphy kissed the dog's cheek. "I'm incredibly lucky to have you. But I'll beat ya next time."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Eventually Michael grabbed the smaller dog and held him to his chest. "Enough petting, guys! Give him a rest. After all, there's still the solstice olympics to see him perform!" The crowd went all 'aw'. Murphy kissed the dog's cheek. "I'm incredibly lucky to have you. But I'll beat ya next time."
Adrian returned Murphy's kiss, "Feelings mutual hon. But I'll believe you can beat me when I see it."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then I suggest you to keep yourself in good shape. When the games come, you'll compete with wolves and rabbits. And they know how to give a hard time to anyone."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Trust me, I'll be ready. I'll show them what a dog from the mainland can do.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I count on it. Now let's go, champ: we got to help the others set up the dishes, there's a mountain of them and, above all, it's all females and young ones, so you should be safe from temptation... And there's a cat too. Do you know him?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"I count on it. Now let's go, champ: we got to help the others set up the dishes, there's a mountain of them and, above all, it's all females and young ones, so you should be safe from temptation... And there's a cat too. Do you know him?"
"Can't say I do. I never really made the effort to meet any of the other guests. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Tha Housefox wrote:Adel chuckled at little at Khun's sun hat, and shrugged when he was asked about any supplies he might have. "Ve did not prepare to leave zhe room, it seems. I can see if I am mistaken... come vith me." Without really checking to see if Khun was following him, he turned and left the room, leading him back downstairs, and down a hall to the left until they reached his room. He knocked first, announced himself to his parents, and went in.

"Mozha, fazha, do ve have anyzhing to um... camp vith?"

His mother piped up. "No, dear. Ve did not expect for you to go camping. I hope you are not going alone!" she added, raising an eyebrow.
xhunterko wrote:Khun silently followed Adel to his room. Not before closing the door and locking it. (He still had some stuff in it.) He stood at his door while waiting for him to clear things with his parents.

None too smart not to bring any gear. Khun thought. What'd they do? Expect to stay at the resort all the time? Especially on an island like this? Says the german shepard who almost did? Heh, right.
"No, I am going vith a friend. I zhink he had followed me heah. But no, mozha. I vill be safe. Okay?" He smiled comfortingly. Parents don't usually just let you go happily when there's a chance that you won't always be safe.

His mother flashed a worried look to his father before the man walked over to join Adel and his mom. "Adel, are you sure you vant to go? How can you trust zis ozha person?"

Adel didn't have an answer. Instead, he called for Khun to come in.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun walked in the door at Adel's call. Making sure to leave his stick at the door on the inside.

"Yeah buddy?" he asked with a worried look.
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote: Stojo kept walking by Lucky's side. He'd look at the dog as if he were a canine divinity. "You know the most awesome people. Can I have a tuft of your fur for good luck?" he quickly extracted one of his daggers.
"Oh! Sure, go ahead." Lucky said, shaking his head a little as he recovered from the strange motion sickness incurred by the stairs from R'lyeh or some other eldtritch locale. Though now he felt a little guilty for lying to the rabbit about knowing Levi. On the bright side that lucky tuft of fur might actually be lucky. Thus far Lucky had not shamed his namesake.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor chuckled. "So I see. It's a matter of pride, not about being selfish... So tell me, why do you feel as if he should be sorry. Even from here I can see you have a nice neck. For a cat. You should not be ashamed of it."
Maxine blushed harder and raised her shoulders. "T-that's not the point! But maybe your right.. It was an accident after all.." She sighed. "Anyway, thanks.. I feel better now.."

---
valerio wrote:The young lycaon snorted. "Meh, must put a bowl, a plate, a fork and a spoon together so that the guests take each kit and then start stuffing themselves. Easy to do, boring like watching a proton decay."
"A proton decay, eh? That bad? Well, let's make it a bit more fun.." Rook smiled, rubbing his chin in thought with his free hand. "How about we make it a competition? First one to set all their plates down first, wins?" He asked, moving the plates around so they were in two sets. "Winner gets somthing off the losers plate!"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:"Oh! Sure, go ahead." Lucky said, shaking his head a little as he recovered from the strange motion sickness incurred by the stairs from R'lyeh or some other eldtritch locale. Though now he felt a little guilty for lying to the rabbit about knowing Levi. On the bright side that lucky tuft of fur might actually be lucky. Thus far Lucky had not shamed his namesake.
Stojo helped himself to a tuft from Lucky's tail. The sharp blade cut like a scissor. The cave rabbit looked at his prize with a grin of his ahrp teeth. "This will do. I will merge it with my medallion. Now let's go." He guided them to the vault until they had to enter a small vertical tunnel. "Up to it, guys?"
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Maxine blushed harder and raised her shoulders. "T-that's not the point! But maybe your right.. It was an accident after all.." She sighed. "Anyway, thanks.. I feel better now.."
"You're welcome, lass. It's my job after all."
~\Rook/~ wrote:"A proton decay, eh? That bad? Well, let's make it a bit more fun.." Rook smiled, rubbing his chin in thought with his free hand. "How about we make it a competition? First one to set all their plates down first, wins?" He asked, moving the plates around so they were in two sets. "Winner gets somthing off the losers plate!"
Asimov laughed. "Heh, better not: practically, no one at a party is left on an empty stomach. The sharks gather just to feed off the leftovers, in fact. Any other idea, mainland boy?"
---
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:"Can't say I do. I never really made the effort to meet any of the other guests. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself."
Michael grabbed the corgi by the arm. "Then it's time to start being more social, even if you're no longer a tourist. Ola, Asimov!" Michael waved at the younger canine. "You already made a friend? Hope you picked one with some brains!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Stojo helped himself to a tuft from Lucky's tail. The sharp blade cut like a scissor. The cave rabbit looked at his prize with a grin of his ahrp teeth. "This will do. I will merge it with my medallion. Now let's go." He guided them to the vault until they had to enter a small vertical tunnel. "Up to it, guys?"
"Of course I am," Levi said with a grin that said "bring it on".
Then he looked back at Lucky carrying Reg. "but will sleeping beauty there be a problem?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:"Can't say I do. I never really made the effort to meet any of the other guests. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself."
Michael grabbed the corgi by the arm. "Then it's time to start being more social, even if you're no longer a tourist. Ola, Asimov!" Michael waved at the younger canine. "You already made a friend? Hope you picked one with some brains!"
Adrian let himself be led along. "Fine by me."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"You're welcome, lass. It's my job after all."
Maxine shot a stare that was almost like a bullet at victor when he said 'lass'.

It's cool, Maxie.. He dosen't know you hate that.. She told herself, giving a small sigh as she shrugged it off.

"Shall we go see where we can help out? I feel as if I should do somthing.." Maxine asked as she stood up and dusted herself off.

---
valerio wrote: Asimov laughed. "Heh, better not: practically, no one at a party is left on an empty stomach. The sharks gather just to feed off the leftovers, in fact. Any other idea, mainland boy?"
"Heh, not at this moment, no.." Rook answered honestly, starting on setting up the crockery so it could be taken when the food starts.

Just then someone called for Asimov.
valerio wrote:"...Ola, Asimov!" Michael waved at the younger canine. "You already made a friend? Hope you picked one with some brains!"
"Hm, who's that.. Someone you know?" Rook asked, puting down a plate he just picked up.

Oh, that Corgis with him.. He then noted to himself.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Asimov just shrugged. "We just met, Mik: I'll let you know if he's any good. Hey there, champ!" he added to Adrian "You did quite a number, congrats. This is Rook by the way."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"That depends soley on you," Yago said. "If you resist, you'll cause harm. We can go as far as you want us to go."
The answer was the exact thing Shadowclaw expected, but not the thing he wanted to hear. He replied with unsure, trembling voice "If I'm s-so dangerous, am... am I even worth the help?" He closed his eyes "If I'm so dangerous, why do I still walk freely? Why not put me in some kind of jail?" his fur began to bristle "And how do you even know I am so dangerous?"

---
valerio wrote: Amelia stopped in front of a hut. "Moving so easily between realities belongs to beings of superior skills. Before we speak to the shaman, do you know about anyone other than Sylar who worked against your people?"
Both wolves nodded
"We were within the first line of guards that day. The Old Chieftain wanted to give us a lesson." Vex said.
"A reminder of his superiority over us." Ur said "But he was defeated that day and so was the demon!"

---

Once again Balkan was teleported within a mist, this time though it felt cold... really cold... and scary. The half-wolf looked around, but same as before he couldn't see further than a less than half a meter in front of him. He was lost once again. He was sure he was hearing whispers from the mist. They were luring him and were getting closer this time. He could hear they were here and close, but he couldn't tell where - he wasn't able to neither see, nor smell them. He couldn't smell anything at all.

The whispers were now very close, but he could hear them from every direction now - they had him surrounded. Then the whispers as one rushed towards him. The Half-wolf drew his blade, ready to defend himself, though he was sure he didn't stand a chance. He raised his blade in defense and closed his eyes... but there was no attack. The whispering, now angry could be heard from a small distance, but they were nowhere close to him. He looked around - there was nothing, but he was able to see a bit further than before. He looked at himself and noticed that his tattoos were burning - this time with a slight blueish nuance.

Somewhere from afar a series of bell rings could be heard and a line of small white-blueish flames were appearing in the air. They stopped in front of Balkan. the small flame could fill his paw and it was on the level of his shoulders. The Half-wolf reached to touch the closest one to him, but it jumped and disappeared with a ghostly sigh.
Balkan stared for a few seconds, glancing at the direction of the nefarious whispering around him, then back at the flames. He sighed himself, then ran after the small flames with an arm raised forward, as if to grab them, each time he touched one of them, they were disappearing with the same ghostly sigh. The flames led him to a small, round opening with a camp in the middle. In there, he saw the same hooded white wolf as before. The wolf looked at him and smiled.

"Ah, there you are!" the wolf greeted him "I was beginning to worry the wisps didn't found you!" he motioned the half-wolf to join him "Come on! It is cold out there and you're probably hungry!" the hooded wolf handed Balkan a bowl with some kind of stew "It's a deer stew with mead. It's delicious and it will rejuvenate both your body and soul." the handed him a wooden spoon "Go on, give it a try!"
Balkan took what was given to him, looking at the stew for a a few seconds, before he started to dig in. The half-wolf doubted that after all the trouble that hooded wolf went through to get him here, he'll cause any harm to him.

After Balkan finished the stew, he returned the bowl and the spoon. The wolf wasn't lying for the rejuvenating powers, for Balkan haven't felt that good in quite some time.
"It wasn't so bad, now was it?" The wolf asked with a grin.

"It was good, indeed!" Balkan agreed.

"Good! Now that your body and soul are cleansed, now it is your mind that needs to be purified."

The half-wolf raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by that?" he asked.

The hooded wolf shook his head "The events that occurred to you in the last few days were not quite as they seem." he pointed at the fire "Take a look!"
Balkan looked at the fire. At first it was just a simple camp-fire, but than images began to appear - the events of the last few days.
"You see, the demon you fought - Sylar - was merely a messenger boy, a scout. Although he was just enjoying his sick games, once he sensed you, he changed his goals." the wolf waved a paw over the fire and other images began to appear "Among his trickeries is your love with the lycaon female Charlie and your so called 'pups' she bears. Those two are merely games of both your imaginations... and the whole village is still affected by it. Although to them it will pass within a night or two, you and Charlie are way more affected by it. Luckily, I can cure it."

"Wait a second!" Balkan furiously shook his head "You're saying that nothing happened back at the village?"

"The Green Ring? Yes. Nothing more than a few kisses and snuggles." The hooded wolf took out two empty vials "Behind you there's a small rock. from the other side of it, there's a small spring. Fill the two vials and bring them to me."

Balkan did as he was asked. The rock was a few meters behind him and wasn't there when he arrived. The half-wolf filled the two vials and brought them to the white wolf. The latter took the two vials, one in each paw and, smiling, a light began to emanate from him. The light spread to the vials and the waters inside was illuminated by it for a few seconds. Once the illumination faded, the hooded wolf returned the filled vials to Balkan. The water in them seemed normal, as if nothing happened.
"Now drink and you will see the truth in the fire."

And the half-wolf once again did what the wolf asked of him. He emptied the vial and looked at the camp fire. The images there were from the same place, but now they began to change, returning to what really happened from the day he met Randy. The images were changing faster by the second, but it wasn't the speed that caused Balkan a headache. The cure was working, revealing the truth. When he reached the part when they were officially married though, he fell on his knees and covered his eyes with his paw. The white wolf shook his head.
"Forgive me, I should have skipped this part. Even I can barely imagine what it was for you to see her marry someone else, but it's not something I can change. Her destiny was tied to both you and Randy, you were just lucky you got there too late. At least you did good by giving them the necklace with which you were to propose to her..." He waved a paw towards the fire to skip to a later time "Mind though that you played a major part in saving them from Sylar's grasp, even though your people gave them another demon, luckily more loyal. Now here's Charlie." the hooded wolf said, pointing at the fire, where the image of Balkan meeting Charlie was staying still. "She might look attractive, but her path is far away from yours. Her and your life-scrolls are barely connected." he switched the picture to the night before the fight "Here is what happened - you did lie in the same bed, but that was it. The next night was the same."

At this point Balkan was already holding his head "Please no more!" he whispered "I don't want to remember all of this!"

The white wolf frowned "You will see it the way it was, even if I have to force you to! You're the last descendant and I won't lose you!" he sighed and calmed "Forgive me, I shouldn't get angry at you. I know you're in pain right now - here, have another bowl of the deer stew." He passed Balkan the same bowl, once again filled with the delicious smelling stew "It will mend your body and soul for the way back."
The Half-wolf took it and emptied it really fast.
"Good!" The hooded white wolf said. "Now that I've completed what I intended to do, it is time for you to return to your mortal realm. Give Charlie the water." he put his left paw on Balkan's (left) shoulder "Oh and one more thing for you before you go."

"Oh?" the half-wolf asked.

The white wolf put a paw on Balkan's forehead "A parting gift!" a sudden burst of energy burst from the white paw into the half-wolf's skull.
Balkan was blinded by the burst, but then he felt that no one was holding him anymore. He left very light... and falling.

~~~~~~

Back at Salisgrave a sudden, strong wind blew through the village. In front of the hut in where Chieftain Amelia, Vex and Ur were about to enter, fell a figure, burning in white flames. Once he crashed with the ground, the flames engulfing him dispersed in a second, along with the strong wind. On the ground was Balkan, his tattoos were glowing in bright white, especially the newest tatto on his head - one of a wolf paw.
All that the half-wolf did was to groan. "Ow!"

"Balkan!" both Vex and Ur shouted and rushed towards their Ambassador, helping him to stand up.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Asimov just shrugged. "We just met, Mik: I'll let you know if he's any good. Hey there, champ!" he added to Adrian "You did quite a number, congrats. This is Rook by the way."
"Thanks, it's been a while but I guess you don't lose it." He extended a paw to the rook, "Hi Rook, nice to finally meet another guest here."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amelia stood near and at a respectful distance. "Ambassador, what happened?"
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Maxine shot a stare that was almost like a bullet at victor when he said 'lass'.
It's cool, Maxie.. He dosen't know you hate that.. She told herself, giving a small sigh as she shrugged it off.
"Shall we go see where we can help out? I feel as if I should do somthing.." Maxine asked as she stood up and dusted herself off.
It was Victor's time to shrug. "You seem to have a lot of energies. Why won't we just have a nice jog along the shore? Will keep your mind and body busy without boring yourself. And if you say yes, I swear I won't use that word that almost earned me a painful demise. And before you ask, yes, I notice things It's my job..." he grinned and kept *that* word just hanging from his tongue.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis walked off from were he met the shamans glad to be free from him being chased down for the time being. he walked into the forest looking at everything. I can sure get used this kind of greenery....its nice, peaceful, and I don't have to worry about using my powers for once....still I better find a good place to make a home. Anubis stopped by a river to get a drink and looked around finding a winding tree with some gaps in its roots. He thought for a moment grabbed his brothers little scythe on his back set close by and started digging under the roots. this will have to do... aghh...dang clay its wet and strong.....were' s my scythe! he yelled going out of the burrow grabing the scythe and going back in. stupid roots always get in the way. I have to get done before the days up. he said rubbing his ears then getting back to digging.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Stojo helped himself to a tuft from Lucky's tail. The sharp blade cut like a scissor. The cave rabbit looked at his prize with a grin of his ahrp teeth. "This will do. I will merge it with my medallion. Now let's go." He guided them to the vault until they had to enter a small vertical tunnel. "Up to it, guys?"
"Of course I am," Levi said with a grin that said "bring it on".
Then he looked back at Lucky carrying Reg. "but will sleeping beauty there be a problem?"
Lucky looked up the vertical tunnel and took a deep breath. It might prove something of a problem if he did not have all of his limbs to climb up. This he had not anticipated. With a glance around the room he spotted some vines that had descended from the open mouth of the tunnel. They gave him something of an idea, it reminded him once of a backpacking trip he took when he went to visit relatives in Juneau. His backpack straps had broken and he had to tie together makeshift ones with some rope he had on hand. Perhaps he could try the same with the dog and those vines.

He wasted no time taking a few long cords of sturdy looking vines and using his canine teeth to tear a few strands for his use. It was far from ideal cutlery but his big mouth could be useful in sometimes. He then took the vines and hoisted the younger dog upon his back, taking care not to let him fall. After a few failed attempts he managed to tie the dog to various points of his body, making him a living breathing backpack of sorts.

It was a little unwieldy, but the vines made decent restraints and held the dog snug against him.

"Okay let's see if I can get up that tunnel." Lucky nodded.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:Asimov just shrugged. "We just met, Mik: I'll let you know if he's any good. Hey there, champ!" he added to Adrian "You did quite a number, congrats. This is Rook by the way."
"Thanks, it's been a while but I guess you don't lose it." He extended a paw to the rook, "Hi Rook, nice to finally meet another guest here."
Rook politely grasped Adrian's paw and shook. "Same to you, I saw you doing that course as I came over.." He replied, smiling lightly. "..I bet Maxine could beat you though!"

---
valerio wrote: It was Victor's time to shrug. "You seem to have a lot of energies. Why won't we just have a nice jog along the shore? Will keep your mind and body busy without boring yourself. And if you say yes, I swear I won't use that word that almost earned me a painful demise. And before you ask, yes, I notice things It's my job..." he grinned and kept *that* word just hanging from his tongue.
Maxine sighed. "That obvious, huh? Yeah, my dad's the only one allowed to call me that.. That's only because I can't stop him.." She said jokingly, stretching a bit. "..And I guess a jog's a good idea, I used to do it along the marina near our villa back in Italy.. I was really into sports when I was younger.." She smiled, remembering the sparling oceans and red-tiled roofs of her old home.
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Rook politely grasped Adrian's paw and shook. "Same to you, I saw you doing that course as I came over.." He replied, smiling lightly. "..I bet Maxine could beat you though!"

"Heh, we'll have to see one of these days won't we?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Amelia stood near and at a respectful distance. "Ambassador, what happened?"
"Is it just me or did I just fell from the sky?" he asked (no one in particular) as Vex and Ur helped him to stand up.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

At Lancaster Village, or rather at the edge of the village, a section of the ground opened revealing a camouflaged trapdoor.
Stojo emerged a moment later. He immediately bent down into the pit. "C'mon you guys! Take my paw and we're done."
---
Victor started running, creating swirls of sand around his feet. "Well, not that you look or smell old, dear. Which sports did you enjoy the most?"
---
"Definitely not an impression. What happened, Ambassador? We were quite worried."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis came out of his burrow and shook his fur to get rid of the dirt.finally done... Anubis panted hard from all the work on his tunnel systems. he grabbed his scythe and hid his tag and went off for food. A bit later he found a harbor and a small village, he pulled out the map under his scarf that the shaman gave him.hmmm...ok there's one port on this map... Lancaster....well i guess i'm going to steal my food like any other wild animal would. he put the map away and headed into the town out of sight.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tell me you are not going to do it, man!" said...a tiny imp, appearing on Anubis shoulder. The thing glowed with a bright blue light and had a delicate snout, like a fox's, a contrast to its bat wings on the back, the horns and the spikes along its long tail
Hotep the psychic

an animals gotta survive...look at raccoons they do it. he said entering the town through an od alley then climbing to the roofs. decides. in and out...at least to the harbor for some rope.....and maybe some leather. Anubis's stomach growled at the thought of fish and meat. maybe he could just go fish in the river...he threw aside the thought and walked across the roof looking at the town street.
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Definitely not an impression. What happened, Ambassador? We were quite worried."
"Something both incredible and worrisome happened to me. I rather not speak about it until I consult with the scrolls in the Green Ring Archiveium." Balkan answered "And please, Chieftain, don't change the way you always called me, just because of what I became..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The imp sighed. "What's a poor familiar to do? I am supposed to keep you out of touble, mister, so at least try to behave if you want to steal. And there are no coons in this island."
---
"This is your title, now, and it's my duty and honor to respect it. Shall you call Mr. Spensers for a fast transportation??"
Last edited by valerio on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis jumeped to the next roof then spyed the harbor."well theres the harbor..." he sighed and jumped into the alley in front of him then looked around the corner....."hmmm its too open how would i do this" he said looking around
ImageImageImage
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor started running, creating swirls of sand around his feet. "Well, not that you look or smell old, dear. Which sports did you enjoy the most?"
"Well, It was mostly athletics and gymnastics if I remember correctly.. My ma'ma got me into them, she was an athlete, y'know.." Maxine answered, starting to run on the spot then followed Victor.

---
Seth wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:

"Heh, we'll have to see one of these days won't we?"
"Yeah, We'll have to do that sometime.. Oh, and if you didn't guess already, Maxine's my.. Girlfriend.." Rook said, looking around for her. Although he couldn't see her anywhere.. "Heh, You'll meet her sometime.."
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I see. Even our new member, Adrian, led a similar life. And he ended up abandoning that life to find happiness and love, here. Who knows? You and Rook may be lucky." Victor winked at the cat.
---
At that moment, a horn blew and made the air tremble. A ship appeared from the horizon. Groups of Germasn Shepherds ran toward the harbor, baying and yapping and howling happily
---
At the horn's sound, it was as if someone had pushed a button into Reginald's conscience. The young GSD's eyes opened. He hollered a single word "MOMMY!" and off he went, skyrocketing out of the rabbit hole.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"I see. Even our new member, Adrian, led a similar life. And he ended up abandoning that life to find happiness and love, here. Who knows? You and Rook may be lucky." Victor winked at the cat.
Maxine had to slow a little to think about it. "..What d'you mean by that?" She asked, speeding back up, returning concentration on the jog.
Character Reference
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"This is your title, now, and it's my duty and honor to respect it. Shall you call Mr. Spensers for a fast transportation??"
The half-wolf grinned "I think from this moment 'till tomorrow, I'll go 'off-duty' as the humans say. Before that though..." He looked at Ur and Vex "I want to see my wolves in a line."
The two wolves saluted and ran to find their comrades.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Maxine had to slow a little to think about it. "..What d'you mean by that?" She asked, speeding back up, returning concentration on the jog.
"Heh, nothing in particular. But you must know that many one pet eventually chose to stay here. This place...does something to some of the tourists, they just feel home."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Heh, nothing in particular. But you must know that many one pet eventually chose to stay here. This place...does something to some of the tourists, they just feel home."
"Hm, I think I can sense why.. This place is a paradise for you, for any person or pet that comes here, A place where your troubles can melt away.. But I think i'm too used to living with my Ma'ma, my owner, to leave them.." Maxine said, looking out to the ocean. "An' I think, or at least hope, Rook would feel the same.."
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor stopped near a tree.
"Do you fear he might abandon you?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

~\Rook/~ wrote:

"Yeah, We'll have to do that sometime.. Oh, and if you didn't guess already, Maxine's my.. Girlfriend.." Rook said, looking around for her. Although he couldn't see her anywhere.. "Heh, You'll meet her sometime.."
"Vacation with the girlfriend huh? Must be nice. How long are you two here for?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:At the horn's sound, it was as if someone had pushed a button into Reginald's conscience. The young GSD's eyes opened. He hollered a single word "MOMMY!" and off he went, skyrocketing out of the rabbit hole.
Levi watched as Reg somehow snapped the vines Lucky had tied him with. "WOAH, SLOW DOWN THERE REG, WAIT FOR US!" Levi called from the hole. "You okay, Lucky?" he asked the dog above him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis was now in the harbor market snatching some leather from a merchant when he wasn't looking. he opened it up and sniffed inside then put it on his back. "hmmm nice fit and it has a little ring I can put my scythe through. cool....now were is that rope and food...." He said silently to himself jumping to the ground and hiding behind some crates. he sniffed the air then heard the ships horn. he looked up from were he was to see the giant ship on the horizon then all the GSDs crowded together."I better hurry I don't want any attention." he said hurrying off
ImageImageImage