Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Keeshah »

People of housepets. I have returned. newer, better, faster.....
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Uh oh...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Welcome back, Keeshah. I trust you know what to do?...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hey guys I'm at my parents house over break so my internet access is kind of spotty. I should be on at least every other day but if I'm not please just bear with me. I won't ditch my RPs over break but other things do come up.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ack, sorry for not posting here for... awhile. Got a lot of homework launched at me before the winter break. >_<
I'll try to catch up today.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Tha Housefox wrote:Welcome back, Keeshah. I trust you know what to do?...

know what to do about what?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yeah, that's a good question...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*hands imaginary list*
Here's a list. Check it twice.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hey guys, sorry for being somewhat absent lately. I've been away from home for over a week now, and the past 24 hours were consumed by traveling to Texas. I have some posts half-written for a few neighborhoods, but I don't have alot of time on the computer, and reading all the posts in the neighborhoods I'm watching comes first.

I'll try and have those posts done tonight...

Also, sorry if I've been a little more short and pessimistic than usual, I've been spending time with people I can't stand, especially my dad, and that's one of the few things that grates on my nerves...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

If there's space. I'm thinking of rebooting Khun and submitting him to Blue Peak Shore. I am still, however, dropping one of my role plays after the day ends. But yeah. If there's room there I'd like to port him there if there's space still. And I wouldn't start until a new day, so there's not that much confusion.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

xhunterko wrote:If there's space. I'm thinking of rebooting Khun and submitting him to Blue Peak Shore.
Repost it so Valerio can see it...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
xhunterko wrote:If there's space. I'm thinking of rebooting Khun and submitting him to Blue Peak Shore.
Repost it so Valerio can see it...
Okay.

If there's space. I'm thinking of rebooting Khun and submitting him to Blue Peak Shore.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I think he meant repost the character sheet, or post that message in the BPS OOC.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Just doing what the admin told me to do. Not my fault he wasn't clear on things. :)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:If there's space. I'm thinking of rebooting Khun and submitting him to Blue Peak Shore. I am still, however, dropping one of my role plays after the day ends. But yeah. If there's room there I'd like to port him there if there's space still. And I wouldn't start until a new day, so there's not that much confusion.
I don't mind a new character at all. And since there's a party ready to start, Kuhn could join as a tourist and start a friendship there. :D
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:If there's space. I'm thinking of rebooting Khun and submitting him to Blue Peak Shore. I am still, however, dropping one of my role plays after the day ends. But yeah. If there's room there I'd like to port him there if there's space still. And I wouldn't start until a new day, so there's not that much confusion.
I don't mind a new character at all. And since there's a party ready to start, Kuhn could join as a tourist and start a friendship there. :D
Only if I let him be that lucky, heh. ;)

New Character sheet:
Old Khun
Character Main:
Khun Woodsman
"It's pronounced 'coon'. Yes, as in raccoon. No, it's okay, I don't mind it."

Color: #0080FF
Spcies: German Shepard
"Just, don't make fun of my tail, okay, please?"
Residence: About a block away from the park, on the corner at the edge of a feild.
Appearance: Slightly dark brown main coat. Classic saddle pattern on the back that's black in color. His ears are pointy and straight, though colored a rusty, pale red on the edges. His eyes have dark fur lines streaked above them like a foot ball player would. His muzzle is straight and pointy with a dark patch in the center. His chest is a fluffly pale tan, along with the fur under his neck. There are also dark patches on his elbows and knees, giving the appearance of the protective pads. His paws and feet a also similarly decorated. His hands look like he's wearing small black gloves, and his feet look like he's wearing dark socks. His tail is a little more longer then he likes and has a stripe going down it's center colored the same red as his ears. His eyes are are a vivid, brightly striking green.

Accessories: Khun likes to carry his laptop with him everywhere. Which means his laptop
case is almost always with him. He likes to wear sunglasses and usually has a pair on or
perched on his forehead. His collar is a bright green and his tag is an icon of a classic
two button computer mouse. He also wears a small hip pack. It contains various little
instruments such as his DS, a swiss army knife, flashlight, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and
an extra pair of sunglasses. He also owns a small, yellow, electric motorcycle that he is
proud of. He also tucks a notebook in with his laptop, just in case he gets an idea or two.

Background/Personality: Khun has been in Sunset Platuea for about a week now. He doesn't know that many people yet though. Khun has big dreams. He has just started looking at game development and has started playing with a few tools. He's also a writer. Even though he hasn't published anything yet, he puts little ideas and thoughts down into a wordpad document. He and his parents are Christian, though he doesn't talk about it much for fear of being made fun of. While single, Khun does hope to be with someone someday. Still, his shyness around girls has an effect on this, even though he's been more outgoing the last few months. His human dad is a software engineer and his human mother works as a nurse. While they admire his aspirations, they often try to encourage him to pursue other ventures, like nursing or software programming. He has been lucky enough to land himself in a position to be an odd-jobs person around the neighborhood to earn himself some extra cash. He has also recently started to show an interest in metal working. Often times, when the pressure really builds, Khun can't handle teasing very well. Sometimes he just needs to get away for a while to calm down.

SPECIAL

Strength - 5
"Here, let me help you with that! Ooof. No, no, I'm okay."
Perception - 7
"Wait, wait what? Ohhhhhhh. I see what you did there."
Endurance - 4
"Phew, okay, one more game! No really, I can phew, okay, lemme sit down a minute."
Charisma - 5
"Oh, hi there! I hope we can get along! So um, um, yeah. You were saying?"
Intelligence - 7
"No really, I'm not that smart. I just use wikipedia a lot. No, no, it's 42! Get it right!"
Agility - 5
"Ha! Try and back me up into a tree again! Ooof! Okay, so it was a swing set pole but

still!"
Luck – 9
"My mother always said I've been lucky. I guess you can say that being the only litter
survivor AND the runt."

///////////////////////////

New Khun
Appearance: Same
Accessories: Full eye sunglasses. Tag is the same. Collar has changed to black. Other
accessories are gone.

Background/Personality: The family is iving in New York. They had to leave Zimbabwe due to a failed business venture due to concerns about violence. He's started abusing anise. He's deteriorated some and become dispondent. Only responding to sharp words and harshness. Also, Nimh has been transferred temporarily to the zoo for protection. Khun has almost developed double personalities. One is the carefree, happy go lucky Khun. The other is a smart aleck, rough, back talking jerk. His stats also change with his personality. Also, with a number of scars he's been getting, and reports of a stray with a bag on his head going around, his mother has started to suspect him of vigilantism. He has been forced to Blue Peak Shore against his will as a recovery method. Khun lost his girlfriend (dog) to the violence. He also appears to be developing latent psychic abilities. (The old story of being married to a cat is still there.)

New Special
SPECIAL

Strength: 5/7
Perception: 7/8
Endurance: 7/7
Charisma: 6/4
Intelligence: 7/4
Agility: 5/5
Luck: 5/7
There we go. Hopefully I can take this new iteration some other places that I couldn't with the old one. I wanted to lower all the stats to keep in line with the detoriation aspect. But decided to keep it in the 42 range.

Mod Edit: Please do not double post. If yours is the most recent reply and you need to add new information to a thread, you may use the edit button in its upper-right corner.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

These Characters are the property of ~\Rook/~ All rights reserved.
Active Characters wrote: Name: Aron 'Aero' Jenkins
Species/Breed: Rabbit (English Lop)
Height: 2.3"
Location/Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: Aron's coat is a simple deep-brown which covers his ears, the top of his head, back, legs and arms. his underbelly and face are white. His collar is a Simple dark leather strap with buckle, A white scarf wrapped around it with the ends at the back. The tag is a small model Biplane. He also wears a pair of 'old school' flight goggles.

Personality: Bright, Ambitious, and willing to learn, Aron is a small rabbit with big dreams. He's friendly and kind to the people he knows. His favorite things are Biplanes, Zeppelins, and Aviation.

Background: Coming from London, England, Aron is a real 'high flyer'. Literally! He wants to become the first pet to fly a commercial airplane. His owner, renowned historian Leroy Quentin Fitzgerald Jenkins, has put in many requests to multiple aviation companies without results. Aron isn't downhearted by this though, he keeps on dreaming of when he's behind the controls of a Boeing 787..
But after a strange accident at the Jenkins History Museum, Leroy plans a 'holiday' for himself and Aron to America..

Notes:
- He comes from England, so has an accent.
- He enjoys all aircraft and talks about them almost all the time.
- He has a custom RC Biplane, which is named 'Aero's Spirit'.
- Is quiet most of the time, either thinking or daydreaming.
- Is surprisingly good at drawing.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 5 - "Aircraft mechanics need to be strong!"
P: 8 - "Ooh! That's a Boeing flying above us!"
E: 4 - "Don't try to run after a moving plane.. It's hard!"
C: 9 - "Good afternoon, my name is Aron Charles Jenkins, pleased to make your acquaintance!"
I: 7 - "Did you know, the normal size of a airplane fuselage is 5.74m!"
A: 8 - "I have bounds of energy! Heh, yes, that's a rabbit joke.."
L: 1 - "20 times I've tried to become a pilot.. Never accepted.."

Color: This: #FF8000

---

Name: Vera "Vee" Jenkins
Species/Breed: Rabbit (English Spotted)
Height: 2.2"
Location/Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: Pure white with black specks and patches across her back. Her ears, nose and around the eyes are also black. Her collar is a thick leather colored a dark purple. The tag is a plastic white rose. Details are on the inside of the collar.

Personality: Quiet, shy and caring, the young doe Vera is the love of Aron's life. Until she left, she was very shy and only opened up to Aron. Now she's back, she still has those feelings for Aron, but she wants to make it up to Leroy and help in any way she can..

Background: From London, England, she was saved by Leroy in a animal shelter in London. She lived with Leroy and Aron in a house close to central London and Leroy's job, a history museum. After a rather loud argument with Leroy, Vera felt like she would be hurt again, like she was in her old home, and fled, jumping out of the bedroom window.. She disappeared for at least two years, only to be found by two hunters in a thicket in the middle of nowhere close to where Aron and Leroy had newly moved in America..

Notes:
- Is from England, but hardly has any accent.
- Talks rather quietly and stays close to people she knows.
- Prefers staying in and reading the many novels and books Leroy has.
- Loves Leroy and Aron, and cares for them.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 3 - "Nngh.. Help me push this.."
P: 8 - "You've uh, got a little crumb on you collar.."
E: 4 - "Please.. No more running.."
C: 2 - "Uh, Um.. Hi?"
I: 10 - "E=Mc squared is quite the simple equation.."
A: 5 - "..I can run, but.."
L: 7 - "I win.. That's good, right?"

Color: This: #8000BF

---

Name: Jessie 'Nessie' O'Dunnell (Half Inactive)
Species/Breed: Dog (Shetland Sheepdog)
Height: 3.6"
Location/Neighborhood: Applegate

Appearance: Jessie is the 'Blue Merle' variant of her breed. A molted blue overcoat with dark spots, tan mid-coat and white undercoat, her face and inner ears are also tan. Her collar is of a basic black leather with a little green sea-serpent as the tag.

Personality: Fun-loving, energetic and always happy, this gal from the loch (Yes, the infamous Loch-ness!) is happy to help with anything she is tasked with. Obedient and willing, she's there to help! If saddened, she'll try to cheer people up with really bad jokes..

Background: From the rolling hills of Scotland, right next to loch-ness, this Sheltie has lived to serve. Born in a small farm cottage with all her brothers and sisters, she was given to a young couple living in the town nearby. just after she was given to them, her new parents had a child.. She became the family dog and wasn't asked to do anything, nor did she get out the house much.. Unless it was for walks or in the back garden on a sunny day, Which believe me there aren't many in Scotland.. As her and her parent's child grew up, their little townhouse close to the town-center was getting more and more cramped, so they planned a move to America..
They find an advertisement on the internet for a 'pet-friendly' town, figure it's a good idea, save up for the flights and house and after a few years, fly over and buy a place..

Notes:
- She and her family are from Scotland, so she has a mild Scottish accent.
- Willing to help, weather needed or not.
- doesn't take anger or sadness well, and will cry when threatened.
- Easily distracted.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 4 - "Need help with that? I can help!"
P: 7 - "Oooh! what's that WAAAY over there?"
E: 8 - "I can run circles around stuff! Fer really long times too!"
C: 5 - "Hello! 'Names Jessie, but you can call me Jess!"
I: 3 - "What's 'Energetic' mean?"
A: 9 - "I'm fast!"
L: 6 - "Ooh! Shiny thing in the street!"

Color: This: #BF80FF
Fanfiction characters wrote: Name: Rook 'Rookie' White
Species/Breed: Cat (Tuxedo)
Height: 3.2"
Location/Neighborhood: N/A

Appearance: Deep dark grey/Black fur all over except for; Chest, belly, tip of the tail, paws and
muzzle, which are pure White. A tan patch of fur around his left Eye. Eyes are a pure light-blue.
short, pointy ears and regular build. Wears a thick collar, which is mint-green. The tag
on the collar is an ivory chess-piece, the 'Rook'(or 'Castle'). Sometimes carries a pet-pack the
color of his collar.

Personality: A solitary and heartfelt cat, will stand by family and friends in hard times yet
finds it hard to empathize. Tends to stay indoors yet has a love of nature and the outdoors. Is always full of energy, enthusiasm and will try to cheer you up, but
will sometimes get his words mixed up.

Background: Born in England, in a small town named [Not yet Named] Where he's lived all his life. He never knew his birth-mother, knowing only his current parents Mr and Mrs White.

Notes:
-He tends to prefer logical pursuits such as reading, boardgames and writing.
-Will NEVER take his collar off unless he's sure no on else can see.
-Always shows his happy side, yet when downhearted, finds it hard to gain confidence again.
-Never had a British accent, more of an American one due to watching American action movies.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 4 "What? I'm not a dog y'know!"
P: 6 "Cats can see in the dark as if it was day, right?"
E: 5 "I also conserve energy as well as use it!"
C: 7 "..Well, do you how to spell 'Intercontinental' off by heart?"
I: 8 "I know a lot of things.."
A: 5 "All I can say is 'I blame my genetics'.."
L: 4 "Whoops! That was unlucky.."

Color: This: #00BF80

---

Name: Maxine 'Maxie' Florrell
Breed: Cat (Persian/Siamese mix 'Himalayan')
Height: 2.11"
Location/Neighborhood: N/A

Appearance: Very Light brown/cream fur which she keeps neatly groomed. Longer than usual ears,
which the tips are a molted brown like her face, paws and tip of her long, fluffy tail. She's
quite athletic and bodily fit, for a cat her size. Her collar is highly styled light leather
with pink stitching, The tag is a plastic cut-diamond with
'Maxine' inscribed into the material.

Personality: An independent, headstrong girl, yet very prone to drama. Will gossip & chat with anyone except dogs. Loves shopping, clothes, gossiping and teen romantic films. Tries to
act older than she is, and hates being called 'lass' by her father. Is firm and hard
to reason with when in one of her moods.

Background: Was born into a rich household in Italy. Spent her very few younger years in the lap of luxury, yet a bad investment with a sinking business
led the Florrells to move to England, which led into Maxine meeting Rook..

Notes:
- Was brought up wealthy.
- Loves clothing and will try to change the subject to that to evade confrontation.
- Finds solace in shopping.
- Once lived in Italy, and has a mild Italian accent.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 3 "A 'lady' doesn't lift things.."
P: 7 "Oh my goodness, is that a new designer coat?!"
E: 4 "You want me to WHAT?"
C: 7 "I know, but if you see it my way.."
I: 6 "Do you know the whole history of all the best brands?"
A: 9 "How'd you think i got this body?"
L: 6 "Wow, that's lucky.."

Color: This: #FF4080
Inactive/Applicants wrote: Name: Danni Naioko
Species: Cat (Japanese Bobtail)
Height: 2.6"
Neighborhood: N/A

Appearance: Strong build, yet slim-looking. White all over except her head and tail, which have brown patches with golden undertones. Tail is short and curled up. Eyes are odd, one blue (Right), one gold (left). Collar is a fine leather with the edges stitched with a gold-colored thread. Also stitched in the same thread is 'Danni' in Japanese characters. (Looks like this: 損害) No tag.

Personality: Confident and Agile, Danni prefers to be by herself rather than make friends. She enjoys exercising, especially running and acrobatics. She hardly talks and never seems to want to anyway.

Background: Originally from Tokyo Japan, Danni was very different from her two sisters. She didn't act like them and hardly talked to them either. Growing up was hard for her, she didn't see the point in trying to gain the attention of her owner like her sisters, preferring to just sit in her room and listen to music. After living in Japan for a year and a half, Danni's owner, Anya Naioko, one of three sisters much like Danni, had the idea to move to America and study at a university. She wanted to take Danni with her, so she searched for pet friendly towns, found one that was close to her University and bought a home there..

Notes:
- Although from Japan, she only speaks a little Japanese.
- knows little about America or it's customs.
- Can be stubborn at times.
- Almost always seen with headphones on listening to her music.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 5 "Pretty average.."
P: 6 "Clear skies.. Good time for running.."
E: 8 "Daily jogs around the block means I can run longer.."
C: 3 "..What are you staring at?
I: 4 "Which side do Americans drive on again?
A: 7 "Acrobatics classes with Anya keep me.. flexible.."
L: 8 "I once found A 100 Yen bill lying in the street.."

Text Color: This: #BF8040

---

Name: Izarc Razclov (Pronounced: Ay-sark Raz-clou)
Species: Cat (Russian Blue Cross)
Height: 3.8"

Appearance: Scruffy slightly greyed dark blue fur all over, speckled darker spots on his back, piercing Royal blue eyes, left ear tip cut off, Tan leather collar with a Russian flag logo on the Left side, stainless steel 'I' as the tag.

Personality: A harsh and forceful/cold Exterior hides a timid, knowledgeable and intellectual cat. Is mostly found reading a Russian mystery novel which he keeps in an pet pack. He trusts hardly anyone, including his Owner.

Background: Was once a Russian medical test subject. He escaped after a fire alarm was triggered by an accident in the labs. Was found at a train station on the boarder of Russia by his current owner, Ms. Katrina Razclov. Traveled around Europe and America for Katrina's clothing line, 'T.R. Clothing'.

Notes:
-He trusts only himself yet will open up to someone who shows him trust.
-He has a VERY strong Russian accent and will sometimes speak Russian.
-He hates hospitals and medical centers due to his past.
-Resents his owner's business and eccentric 'clothing' (Due to him having to 'try on' some of the styles!).
-Although scruffy-looking, is very clean and trim.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 5 - "Carry? No, too heavy.."
P: 6 - "Interesting.."
E: 7 - "I keep up.."
C: 3 - "Uh, you no speak Russian?"
I: 4 - "I no know much.."
A: 5 - "Keep in shapes?"
L: 6 - "To be alive, I am 'Lucky'?"

Color: This: #800000

---

Name: Dan 'Danny' Lionheart
Species/Breed: Dog (English Foxhound)
Height: 3.7"

Appearance: Regular build. Black overcoat on the back with white black-speckled (known as 'ticked') undercoat all over the body. top of the head is black (Known as a 'mask') with Tan patches on the cheeks. Ears are flopped and black. Collar is a stitched leather strap with a simple buckle. Tag is a small open cardboard box. Is seen most of the time wearing a black hoodie.

Personality: Energetic, yet laid back. Dan can be fun and crazy at times, but is usually relaxed and calm. Chills out to music mostly and enjoys using the internet. A lot.

Background: From England, of course, Lived in a small town in the midlands for most of his life. He didn't have many friends, so he made a social-life for himself on the internet. His owner chose to move after a long while, for reasons unknown to Dan. Always wanting to go to America, his owner tried to find a good place there..

Notes:
- Dan enjoys playing on computers, and seems to do almost nothing else.
- Unknown to most people, his favorite music is metal & Rock.
- Will hardly ever remove his black hoodie he frequently wears, if not that, a black T-shirt.
- his voice is lower-pitched than normal.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:
S: 8 "Carrying boxes mostly, Hence my tag.."
P: 4 "Staring at a computer-screen isn't healthy.."
E: 7 "Yep, that's boxes too.."
C: 5 "I write better than I speak."
I: 6 "If I don't know it, I Google it."
A: 8 "Natural instincts, I guess.."
L: 3 "If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.."

Color: This #FF4000
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

@mods: I was simply trying to make it more noticable and bump the thread at the same time. My bad.

Also, even though I've set the forums as a contact in my email, my email seems to be shifting things from here to spam. I'll see about what's up. Hopefully it'll still curb my chronic refreshing of the roleplay side.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

HI!
im hotep im new to this so im just curious and have some questions on this. ive read the rules and all but im still confused on how it all works.
can someone please explain because reading it over again will make me hurt even more!
:shock:
I know you guys probably hate noobs but I like to role play so yeah.
:?
thanks
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hotep the psychic

OH and is this first person or third?
:?:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hotep the psychic wrote:im hotep im new to this so im just curious and have some questions on this.
You're on the right thread for that!
ive read the rules and all but im still confused on how it all works.
They need improvement, I'll get around to that....
can someone please explain because reading it over again will make me hurt even more!
Well, basically, we all make a collaborative story. You make a character which you'll be in control of and write for, and put it in a neighborhood to interact with ours. This means it's third-person and past-tense, because it's a story we're making uo about characters that aren't us. Go look at the first post of this thread for character-creation rules...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Got home last night. Should be more active for a while...

-- edit --
Also, wanted to remind everyone that the "character links" thread is ONLY useful if you have too many characters for one signature. Otherwise, you should just link your sheets directly from your signature. If you DO use it, make sure to link that post from your signature so it's actually being used.

Look at the link in my signature for an example: it links to the post in that thread, which links to my sheets. I used to have a couple links in my signature straight to the sheets of my characters though, before I got too many.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Can we get a head count for the RPs?

I need the GMs of each neighborhood to tell us how many spots are open, please!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Tha Housefox wrote:Can we get a head count for the RPs?

I need the GMs of each neighborhood to tell us how many spots are open, please!

RV has 9 of 15 slots in use. 6 open.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Haven has 6 (or 7, depending on who you count) current rp'ers, though we've been straggling along quite a bit. So far, there hasn't been a need for a set max number of slots.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Haven has been added to the first post.
valerio

Post by valerio »

No open slots in BPS
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

RA has about 4 open spots
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BsM doesn't have a slot-system, so nothing to report, other than that we could be a bit faster and less reliant on my characters...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Does TR count?
5/6 slots in use. 1 open.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Keeshah wrote: RV has 9 of 15 slots in use. 6 open.
Speaking of which, would it be fine for me to refill one of those vacant spots?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

That's up to Keeshah. I'd go ask in the RV OOC though...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Roarin wrote:Does TR count?
5/6 slots in use. 1 open.
Even though it's not a pet-friendly roleplay, I don't see why it shouldn't be added to the list. How else are people supposed to know to ask?
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

In EA there is 12 active users out of the 15 i will allow for now. So 3 slots open for there. We are also a slower RP so take that into consideration.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

7/10 in applegate. (which is actually kind of up and running again much to my delight.)
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I just wanted to let you all know I return to my dorm tomorrow, so I won't be on during the week days... I kindly ask that the ones that subbed for me before do so again if they can
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Type: Main

Species: Ghost Bumble-Bee Bat

Age at death: 4

Neighborhood: Blue Peak Shore

Background: Accidently condemmed to the spirit world in a ritual by an untrained shaman, Monique has since been set free to have access to both the mortal and spiritual realms. Always an easy going type, she doesn't hold it against him. She has traveled to and fro on a whim until hearing about her cousin's father (Nimh) in New York. She has since heard about his coming to Blue Peak Shore and has arrived to investigate.

Abilities: Along with the usual for ghosts. Monique is a cheery, bubbly spirit. One can't help but laugh or giggle when you see her flit about. She is capable of intensifying emotions. She can also hide herself from other spirits just in case.

Personality: Easy to get along with and almost always smiling, it's hard to get Monique down! She'll do her best to cheer you up, and if your feeling joy, you'll feel it a lot more! Monique won't hesitate to compliment or try to make a friend. Only complete rejection will get her to change her mind. She is also slow to anger, and it'd take a lot to get her riled up.

Special

Color
I'd like to submit this as a secondary character for Blue Peak Shores.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Spirit companion character? Hooray!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

At least that's the idea!
Hotep the psychic

aw man. great a spirit that I know now that my character can talk to....hope fully it works out.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!