Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke made a face and hugged Honey, then Vanilla "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna miss you two... I wish we had gotten the chance to hang out more" he sighed and took out a notepad, writting down some numbers before tearing the sheet off "My House phone, and my cell phone, I travel around all the time, so if you two ever need anything, I will try to drop by, promise" he gave a slight smile
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey appreciated the hug. Vanilla tensed up but didn't resist--though neither did she participate in it.

"I wish we had too," said Honey. "Vanilla isn't showing it, but she's going to miss you as well."

"No, I won't," said Vanilla.

Honey whispered, "That's just her coping mechanism--she will."

Honey took the sheet. "Aw, thanks, Zeke, you didn't have to do that." She hugged him again. "Anyway, we'll keep in touch, so it's not like it's goodbye forever."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Charon looked around, feeling insecure again. He had a feeling that someone was watching him. He looked at a small ball across the street. Slowly, his hand raised up and focused on the ball. It started to hover toward him. Startled he shrieked at a moderate pitch.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost smiled warmly at the two dogs. Looking from Honey to Vanilla.
"I don't really know you guys but, I hope you two have fun wherever your going." His tail swayed slowly behind him.
"I'm Frost, by the way." He nodded hello and tipped an imaginary cowboy's hat
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Roarin wrote:Frost smiled warmly at the two dogs. Looking from Honey to Vanilla.
"I don't really know you guys but, I hope you two have fun wherever your going." His tail swayed slowly behind him.
"Hi, Frost, I'm Honey Cake and this is my sister Vanilla. Sorry we couldn't have met under better circumstances."

Vanilla only nodded in acknowledgment.

"Thank you," said Honey to Frost's hopes. "I hope the same for you--and I hope you like Radiant Gardens."
PF chars

--Phoenix

QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark walked around the field, looking for a good spot to play his violin.

"Here we go. A tree so I can have some shade.

--------

Charon stood up and walked over to a small tree. He climbed to the top and observed a few pets while reading his encyclopedia.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Roarin wrote:Frost smiled warmly at the two dogs. Looking from Honey to Vanilla.

"Hi, Frost, I'm Honey Cake and this is my sister Vanilla. Sorry we couldn't have met under better circumstances."

Vanilla only nodded in acknowledgment.

"Thank you," said Honey to Frost's hopes. "I hope the same for you--and I hope you like Radiant Gardens."

Good luck with the move and all that stuff. I hope you guys like wherever you end up.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Thanks. It's still my first day here so, I'll see how it goes. But."
He glanced at Zeke and Conrad for a second before looking at the Cake sisters.
"First impressions seem promising."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke shakes his head "I really wish you two didn't have to go ya know...I-It kinda bites, I-It feels like everyone I know is startin to just leave or disappear on me..." he sighs scratching the back of his neck "I-I mean I am sure we will see each other again sometime... Right?'
Pet Friendly:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke shakes his head "I really wish you two didn't have to go ya know...I-It kinda bites, I-It feels like everyone I know is startin to just leave or disappear on me..." he sighs scratching the back of his neck "I-I mean I am sure we will see each other again sometime... Right?'
"Why not?" said Honey, smiling. "We can always come by and visit sometime, and you can visit us too, right?"

Vanilla really didn't want to. She didn't want to, but she made herself do it anyway.

"I...I know how you feel," she said to Zeke. "I've felt the same way. A lot."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Morning soon came. by six in the morning the Catrenos arrived at there new house and were unloading from the van. Horus there dog came out and looked around well this place is weird...DAD WHY COULDNT WE STAY IN EGYPT?! he soon yelled while getting his back pack and loading it with books and other thingsI told you Horus Egypt...well we cant stay there because of your mothers job remember riker said to him. he pet him a bit then finished the last of the boxes heading inside to finish packing. the sun started rising and horus looked at it rise slowly in the horizon. he then decided he should explore a bit. he went off into the town o get to know the area. place reminds me of Jordan all small. hm...that's probably a park he looked at the trees and inside it and then kept walking on the sidewalk to get used to the neighborhood. he then started reading and walking. the book was from Egypt and written in a historic Egyptian language that he understood very well. the strange symbols inside seemed like gibberish but he knew many langueges and many other things. he kept reading saying the words a bit softly.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke hummed a bit as he got comfortable in the tall tree outside his home. After a minute or so he finally got situated, retrieving his violin rom his back, beginning to play a song, singing along softly. He hadn't slept much that night, but yet he was still as cheerful as usual
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

Horus looked up from the book listening to the music coming from next to him.that's good music hmm.... he then went around back as quiet as possible and found a tree then zeke playing his violin. he then sat behind the tree and looked in his bag until he found his clarinet case and put it together. he then climbed the tree till he was over zeke and started playing to zekes music.next to him a recorder was recording it all into a small cd. this is pretty good music I should make a cd Horus thought.
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke giggled a bit as he stopped playing, taking a few moments to adjust his scarf, before looking up New in town, must be rough moving in the winter" he said before hopping down, landing softly in the snow "Hehe, I wouldn't be able to land that in Spring, I love the snow" the malamute grinned a bit
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

Horus stopped playing and recording and put everything away then slid off the branch then landed in the snow his collar fell after with its coffin tag. he out it on and looked at zeke nah not really im used to extreme tempuratures im used to it he said sniffing the air. im horus by the way zeke. and yes I know your name because you would have told me after I introduced myself he said extending his paw out. hhis right eye glowing faintly blue
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke grins and takes Horus' hand shaking it before letting a bit of electricity run through their paws, not enough to hurt, but enough for a fair bit of tingling "Well, I'm Zeke... Keepin the time line in check... And ya might wanna be a bit quiet on the psychic thing, 'its not really normal... and most people... well ya know how it is "Burn the witch" he laughed and with a shift of eye color and a slight change in voice "And you might wanna stay outta our head, can get pretty gloomy in there" Ekez spoke up, before receding
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"A little to the left..."
"Okay."
"No... Move it to the right some.".
"Right..."
"Wait, stop. To the le-"
"Mom...".

The sleddog put the spiral Christmas tree down. He'd been helping his mom decorate the front lawn all morning. Which was hard to do when,
"I'm sorry dear.". She walked over to him and the lawn ornament. She ruffled his headfur.
"I just want it to be perfect.". She looked around at the front of their house, scrutinizing it. "You think we should put up more decorations?".

Frost took a glance at his front yard. Light up candy canes outlined the front lawn. One of those blowup snowglobes with the papery stuff inside that swirled around when you turned it on was in the middle of the lawn, which was now covered in fake snow (cotton stuff they found at the store), two spiraly light up Christmas trees were on each side of the globe. Colorful lights hung from their roof, and to top it off, a wreath, nailed to their front door.

"Mom... It's perfect.".
She ruffled his hair again.
"Your right...". She bit her lip. "Maybe I'll have your dad help me later.".
Frost rolled his eyes and smiled.
"Well, I'm gonna go check out the neighborhood, see if anyone else has their stuff put up."
His mom had already moved on to fuss over the wreath on the door.
"Okay sweetie, just be home by dinner.".
And with that, Frost waved a farewell and was off, trotting down the sidewalk.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Horus felt the tingle in his paws and through his fur electricity powers huh I know a few people like that but its easy for me to lay low with my abilitys just as long as I don't touch someones head. that's when it gets bad. and the whole burn the witch thing I know that kind of thing. its why we had to move here Horus said looking at the snow a faint memory of him and the family in Egypt watching his last house burn down arrived in his head. he shook it out. so zeke whos frost? horus said questioningly after rubbing head a bit then realizing what he just said he face palmed himself. why does that always happen he groaned I hate fore shadows
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke thinks for a minute "Frost...? I have seen him once or twice, but its usually just passing by... So I vaguely know anything about him...He is an alright dog, as it were... " he shrugs a bit "Come on, lets head to the club house, I promised to help decorate for a Christmas Party"
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

alrighthorus said following zeke to the club house you ever been out of the country zeke? horus asked looking at the malamute then grabing his Egyptian book from his bag and started reading again
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke nods a bit, he would have went past the clubhouse had Horus not said anything, it had been sometime since he even dared do so, but his distance had begin to burn a hole into him "Yeah... Plenty... I vacation alot..." he stepped inside the clubhouse, deciding it would be best to warm up inside for a while
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

Horus steped inside behind him and they both found a place to sit down from the way you said that it sounds like your only saying half the truth. id show you what happened in Egypt with me but I don't like to do it....it was too terrible...... Horus said slowly going into a small trance of that moment.anyways id do it if you want but youd have to tell me whats on your mind from the way you said that horus said
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost whistled to himself as he walked down the street. He had his hands in his gray snowboard jacket pockets. He was fairly new to the place and roaming around his neighborhood still seemed like an adventure.
He stopped in front of a house, admiring its decorative lights before moving on down the street.

After crossing a few blocks he noticed a building on the other side of the street. It was the...clubhouse, right? Someone told him about it. Maybe it was Zeke, or Conrad, or... Some other pet, he wasn't sure.
But what he did know was there was suppose to be a Christmas party here.

It probably wouldn't start until later. Frost look left,
And, come to think of it. Then he looked right.
He's never actually seen the inside of it. Then left again.
He crossed the street towards the clubhouse.
Guess it wouldn't hurt to take a peek inside.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Horus' s eyes glowed as he saw frost in his mind. he looked at the door as frost walked in then back at zeke. he then closed his eyes and found out frost was a new guy to the neighborhood also by enetering his mind. when he opened his eyes he was looking at zeke again
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke nods to Frost "Hey... Frost was it?" he smiled, he knew Horus would figure it out, what with the husky being on his mind and the fox on the others, but he didn't want to talk about it, not right now at least
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost nodded in response as he entered the clubhouse.
"Hey, Zeke." He looked around the place.
"Sorry, I wasn't sure if anyone was here. I wanted to check the place out before it gets too crowded."
He grinned. "Y'know with the Christmas party and all."
Frost then focused his attention on the other dog.
"Who's your friend?"
Last edited by Roarin on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

im Horus,frost im new to the neighborhood horus said shaking his paw. He then sat down again still looking at frost his right eye glowed looking into frosts mind. He then looked away quickly to stop
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost raised an eyebrow, looking perplexed at Horus's behavior. He glanced over at Zeke questioningly, but didn't say anything about it. He then turned his attention back to Horus
"Cool, I just moved a little while ago myself." The dog grinned and then returned to looking around the clubhouse.

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

like it so far?Horus asked trying to calm down a bit after what he did. he then looked around the clubhouse as well then pulled a sprite from his backpack anybody want one? he asked taking out an orange soda a root beer and another sprite and setting them on the table
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke quirked an eyebrow and scooped up the orange soda "You certainly know how to read the mood...Thanks" he thought, nodding to Horus, before opening the soda and taking a good drink from it "This place grows on you quickly, I have lived here for a couple of years now... And have grown... Attatched..." he sighed a bit, looking outside of the window
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Thanks.". Frost took the root beer and opened it.
"So far it's been pretty cool. There's a lot of pets. Neighbors are nice. And it's the start of Christmas so, can't complain."
He took a gulp of fizzy soda and took a seat in an empty chair.
"But have you guys noticed, some a pets here seem...". He rubbed the back of his neck, not sure how to put it.
"Different? Maybe."
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke quirked an eyebrow and scooped up the orange soda "You certainly know how to read the mood...Thanks" he thought, nodding to Horus, before opening the soda and taking a good drink from it "This place grows on you quickly, I have lived here for a couple of years now... And have grown... Attatched..." he sighed a bit, looking outside of the window
Frost gave a smirk. "You sound like you haven't left the neighborhood in a long time. Ever think about taking a trip, or a vacation?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke smiles softly "Like I told Horus, I vacation all the time, I have been to so many places, but no place or husky can compare to this one here" he then blushed as he realised what he let slip... or what Ekez had pushed through his lips, whichever was the case, it embaressed him a little, had he really said that aloud... or were his ears playing tricks, after deciding he was found out anyways, he figured he might as well come clean "His name is Rendak..."
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

horus's ears did a twitch at the word do you say rendak?.....is he another malamute? I've heard that name somewhere but I don't remember were horus thought at this.I might as well tell mine too...it was a month ago in Egypt it was why we had too move here. and frost your right not everyone here is the same. horus said guilty then looking down at the table a bit sad. then to seek to listen about what he had to say about rendak
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote: "His name is Rendak..."
Frost grinned. "Your special someone?". He took another swig of root beer as he though for a moment.
"You could always bring him with you.". He pointed out.
Hotep the psychic wrote: and frost your right not everyone here is the same. horus said guilty then looking down at the table a bit sad. then to seek to listen about what he had to say about rendak
Frost tilted his head to the side in slight confusion. "What do you mean?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke sighs "Vacationing isn't the problem and Ren is... He isn't mine... We were friends... he knew I loved him... but when I told him the truth... that his boyfriend was... Well... He didn't take it well... the last time I talked to him he was yelling at me to get out...And that was a couple of months ago...."
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

so rendak was your best friend.....and you told him your.....ability didn't you?horus said. he knew that feeling being the same way. and zeke I mean that.......nevermind I shouldnt horus said drinking the sprite he got out
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke sighs "Vacationing isn't the problem and Ren is... He isn't mine... We were friends... he knew I loved him... but when I told him the truth... that his boyfriend was... Well... He didn't take it well... the last time I talked to him he was yelling at me to get out...And that was a couple of months ago...."
"Was seeing someone else?". Frost guessed.

The sleddog stood up and took the last drink of his rootbeer.
He wasn't sure how Christmas was celebrated here. But he was certain that mulling over past scars was not one of the top activities.
He walked over to a pile of boxes in the corner and took out an ornament. A shiny green sphere.
"Hey, I never asked but. Why are you guys here at the clubhouse so early? I thought the party was later."

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

so zeke what happened then im still not understanding? horus asked gently. I mean if its the way I understand it I know how you feel...I.... I did the same thing in Egypt same name. I met him in the dessert he was skinny didn't have any water so I helped him.......just think about it ok Horus then stood up as well and went to the boxes looking at the different ornaments. he then picked up a red diamond shaped ornament then set it back down. he then saw a hole in the large pile and dove in disapeering under all the boxes and came out with a long wide box. he opened it and inside the tree was wrapped in an orange plastic net. heres the tree horus said wiping some Styrofoam off of his fur.
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke sighed "Because of my love for him, he thought I what I said was a lie... That I was just trying to get them apart so I could be with him instead... That is no where near the truth... And the story ends there... I haven't even relatively looked his way... I can't bring myself too... I am afraid of the look of hate he will give me... I wouldn't be able to take it... so I keep my head down" he shooke his head and turned to Frost, changing the subject "I promised I would help set up for the party, a few others are supposed to show up, but I don't remember who, I was distracted with something when they asked me" he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yes.". Frost grinned slyly. "That's the only way to trick someone into putting up Christmas decorations.". His ears twitched and he paused.
"That, or the promise of some cookies." he frowned. "Which now that I think of it... I never got...". He shrugged and smiled again, looking into one of the boxes.
"Oh, hey.". He took out a string of lights. "You want these hung outside?"

Ref Ref!