HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by musclecar326 »

We'll see about that. Mason said as he grabbed the helmet from Rex, then stepped into the sidecar. It was a tight fit considering he was stuck between the wall and Rex. Let's go now! He told Matt as he grabbed onto a handle.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

As they got out and the door closed behind them, Matt asked Mason "Gimme the address and I'll bring you there in less than five minutes!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

If I remember right it's 5326 maple street. Mason said in a questionable tone. With a hand on his head trying to remember exactly.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So, other than fly. What else can you do? Miles thought to Tara.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Well, I can make my self completely transparent, Tara thought in reply. that's about it. It's all I needed to tail bunny boy for two years, so I didn't bother trying anything else. Occasionally I tried to help him in some way, but I couldn't do anything consistently.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, for some reason I've been blessed with the special effects department. Miles thought to her. Say, let's find some place to sit down and talk. How did you try to help him though?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke had followed the others upstairs into the room full of knick knacks of all sorts, though he was a little slow after the others so when he arrived he saw all the others looking around though oddly still to his suprise there was another ghostly figure in the room, He had no idea more ghosts lived in Richmond acres but seeing as how there was already a demonic dog that came out at night, a ghost cat and a 1,000yr old dragon he probably shouldn't have been as surprised as he was, but after the short shock of another ghost Duke slowly walked over, trying to not be dependent on a support and just trying to keep moving, putting a bit more weight onto his leg he was able to look somewhat normal with exception of a slightly noticable limp when he took a step. Though as he made his way through the room he looked around at all the different items, making sue to heed to Rena's instructions and not law a paw on a single item.
Rena hit the top of the stairs with a slight growl. "Whiche'er one o' you is Duke, I told ya not ta play Mr. Macho." She said, not bothering to sniff around to find out. "Now, if it don't look like it, back here don't get used much, so we should be able ta talk 'bout most anythin'." She said as she closed the door behind her. "So, let's hole that fox, shall we? Buster?" She prompted before quickly adding, "Oh, no offense, Duke."

((OOC: You put Richmond Acres instead of Applegate. X3 ))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:If I remember right it's 5326 maple street. Mason said in a questionable tone. With a hand on his head trying to remember exactly.
"Close enough!" Matt commented before the roar of the engines "And the way we go!" The bike jumped on the road with roar.
~~~~~~
5 minutes later
Matt stopped the bike at the exact address Mason gave him.
"We're here!" he announced after taking off his helmet "And right on time, I believe!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke found a somewhat out of the way spot in a corner and tried to rest his leg, feeling it a bit more and getting slightly used to the feel, though when Rena came and questioned his macho he tried to stand straight again until he was out of Rena's sights.
Leafolawl wrote: She said as she closed the door behind her. "So, let's hole that fox, shall we? Buster?" She prompted before quickly adding, "Oh, no offense, Duke."
Duke looked over smiled and waved a dismissive paw
"Oh none taken"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Close enough!" Matt commented before the roar of the engines "And the way we go!" The bike jumped on the road with roar.
~~~~~~
5 minutes later
Matt stopped the bike at the exact address Mason gave him.
"We're here!" he announced after taking off his helmet "And right on time, I believe!"
Thanks Matt and Rex. Mason said as he hopped out of the cart taking his helmet off and tossing it at Rex. I'll see you guys later this afternoon!
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"alright," Buster said as he sat down. "If everyone's ready to listen, and if Hubert doesn't want to do the talking, I'll give you a short version of the story and leave you to ask questions." He waited for confirmation that everyone was listening.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles nodded.

"Ready," he said.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage gave a quick nod "Whenever you're ready"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote: Thanks Matt and Rex. Mason said as he hopped out of the cart taking his helmet off and tossing it at Rex. I'll see you guys later this afternoon!
"See you later, Mason!" Rex replied as he caught the helmet.

"Later pup!" Matt said and started the engines, heading back home

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Speak your mind with honesty and don't hold back, mortal,> Hubert communicated via mindvoice from the skull back at Lagrange house
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke looked over at Buster, trying to give a comforting nod.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Alright then. Basically, the Hunter is a separate being in Janus's body that was born when, as a pup, he was beaten to within an inch of his life by a police dog he trusted. He had confessed feelings to the jerk, and he was lured into the woods at sunset and ambushed by three police dogs including the one he was there to see. He should have died, and I'm not completely clear on what kept him alive. In the long time he was recovering in the hospital, his mind replayed every agonizing second of the beating every night at sunset. He believed he had suffered this because he was weak, so his psyche created a version of himself that was stronger. more ruthless. He surfaces at sunset every night and goes hunting. His first hunt took the police dogs that did this to him and had the gall to visit him in the hospital and act like they didn't put him there."

He looked around at the others, another tear running down his cheek. This was the most crying he'd done in years.

"Any questions?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Other then what can we do to help? You mean?" Miles said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah, Hubert's the one to ask about that." he replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke reluctantly raised his paw for a second, speaking calmly and sternly none the less.

"But if this "hunter" sought revenge and eliminated his attackers, then why does it still appear? For just for the pure sense of the Hunt"
valerio

Post by valerio »

<The Hunter is the embodiment of Janus' strength, but without any control from the gentle, rational and caring side from his puppyhood. The Hunter is in...competition with the rest of the world. He enjoys making other weak, make them feel helpless before he finishes them. That is why, Duke, you are still alive: he wanted to play with you, taste the terror in you body just like, as a pup, he was brought near death for the fun of it. His existence is a long bloody line of revenge.
<But, as I said already to Buster, this dualism cannot go on: soon, without the necessary rest, the stress will kill the body. This must end tonight, and your help is needed.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Well I can't speak for anyone else but if I had any common sense I wouldn't be here. I'll do whatever you need me to."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke heard Huberts voice in his head and listene carefully, he tried to think about any way to defeat the Hunter but no peacful attempts came to mind but also digging up inside of his mind, he felt ashamed and weak to the Hunter, he thought it may have been fear or instinct but he was ashamed he'd been hurt so easily and so badly by something that was evil and sought to hurt others for enjoyment, he knew he couldn't let that happen again. But in the middle of his thinking Hubert brought up Janus's death again and Duke glanced over at Buster then down at the floor. They wouldn't be able to hurt the Hunter to the point of death or risk killing Janus as well. Duke thought back to Hubert.

"Understood Hubert, next time I will be ready. But how can I help? If this happens tonight then i'm gonna be a pretty big stump in the road with a disabled leg"
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Quite the contrary, mortal Duke. You are going to be a fundamental part of this plot.>
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke's brow raised slightly, curious how he could help.
"I am? Mind if I ask how?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Here's a question." Rena said, rubbing her eye to try and stay awake. "How the heck, if they're the same dog, can they smell different?" She asked before tilting her head to the left, dropping the ear that sank with the motion. "I mean, unless he's bathed daily, he'd have to roll around in a strong smell or at least be around one for a few hours." She pointed out, thinking on her encounters with the two sides, as they were making it sound.

((OOC: Anyone remember Rena's reaction when she tried to enter Janus' room?))
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Janus' chemical balance shifts according to his mental state. His glands start emitting different pheromones, covering his natural scent. The reverse happens when he's sleeping back into his previous self. Not to mention that, spending his waking time in his study, what's left of his more aggressive body scent is covered by the paint aromas. Your reaction was quite adverse to that environment, the first time you visited it.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Interesting, it'd be nice to get him out of there for a day or so," Miles spoke and thought simutaneously to all involved, "Tire him out during the day so much that the body'd be too tired to do it's usual. But I guess we're past that point right Hubert?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

<That would be the most efficient solution for his death. His situation is precarious as it is, every further stress would be fatal.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Well I think it's safe to say that Hubert is the expert on this whole situation. So fearless leader, how do we unite the halves? I'd at least like to know how things are supposed to work before I get turned into a midnight snack."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

<It is easy: every one of you will be prey.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster's eyes widened when he heard Hubert say this. "WHAT!?" he exclaimed before calming himself down a bit. "I mean, how would that help?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles thought for a moment.

"And, if one of them dies or comes to harm?" Miles dual communed to the party.

ooc:he's thought and speaking to make sure everyone "hears".
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke listened to the others, several options being eliminated due to the fragile nature of their situation.
valerio wrote:<It is easy: every one of you will be prey.>
Duke thought for a second, knowing he was in this and he needed to do what he could to help
"Eh I could go for gettting chewed on again. Sounds good to me"

When Miles brought up the hard part Duke considered it again, but knew that really anything they do will risk their lives and if they do nothing they may as well put Janus down now.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Well you're in luck I'm super good at being prey. Where do i sign up?" Gage chuckled nervously at his own joke and turned to face Rena as he waited for her reply.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"See you later, Mason!" Rex replied as he caught the helmet.

"Later pup!" Matt said and started the engines, heading back home
Mason stood on his porch for a little bit while Rex and Matt drove away. Then went inside ready for the tough workout ahead of him. Upon his first step inside he was met with his owner waiting for him, seated in a chair 5 feet inside. Your late. Troy announced. Sorry, but I lost track of time while at Rex's. Mason answered. Your still late by 1 minute, which means... No please not ironman workout. My left arm still hurts from last time. Too bad you know the rules. Its the ironman workout now. Come on. Troy said as he got up and walked downstairs. Mason followed close behind, faintly whimpering.
*** 1 hour later ***
Alright your only half way done but I have to go open the gym, so your coming with me and continuing your workout there. Troy told Mason as the dog just finished 50 push ups with 50 lbs on his back. ...Al..right...let..s...go Mason said panting heavily. Once they got in Troy's car Mason hatched an idea. Maybe his owner would take it easy on him if Rex and Chris showed up. So on the short drive there he pulled out his phone and send Rex a text saying "Hey Rex its Mason, if you still wanna join me in my workout you can come down to Troy's gym on main street. I'll be there working out for the next hour or so. Please text back if your coming, thanks" Right after hitting send they arrived. Okay pup, lets start up again. Troy ordered his pet. Okay, I can do this. First set, 50 1 arm pull ups, switch, then move on to squats. Troy reported. Shoot. Mason whispered.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I'll be honest, if I'm goin' ta run my tail in to try an' get through t' some psycho half of my friend, I'm doin' it my way." Rena said, her tired speech slurred a little. "That said, I'mmunna need a lot a' sleep. 'Specially if I'mmuna be playin' safety mutt for Duke. I don't wanna lose any of my dogs, my bunny, or my fox, ya hear?" She asked rhetorically, her old habits from hunting coming back to her.

"This is my town, an' if anythin' happens in it, I'mmunna make sure it's somethin' I approve a', and I do NOT approve a' losin' a friend."
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Believe me, that is the last thing I want as well. I would not ask you to cooperate if I did not believe that you all are fit. Now, the plan is easy:
<Duke, you will be the bait. The Hunter detests a half-done job, he will want to finish you and I will lead him to you, to a spot where you -Rena and Gage - will challenge him, alternating yourselves in your attacks so that he will have to think of three targets at once.
<Every time the Hunter will focus on one of you, and that he will, Miles, you will trip him, confound him. You are the only one he cannot physically hurt.
<Remember: in his state the Hunter has never known frustration or impotence. He may even try to escape, but you all will have to press him until he will have to face his own weakness. And that, mortal Buster, will be the moment in which you will do your part. No hesitation, no retreat. Because next time he will have learnt, not to mention that he will be too furious for any kind of reason. If you care for your community, Rena, failure is not an option.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage was trying to hide his nerves but it was obvious that he was afraid. "Well it's not like I've never been in a scrap before but....well I've never really won one either. I want to help Janus out so I'm in. But you're gonna have to give me some time to write a note to mom and dad in case...in case this doesn't end well.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Given my thousand-years old experience, allow me to suggest it would be quite unwise to leave them such a note before going, unless you wished to be grounded for the rest of your life and kept away from Janus for the same amount of time. But if you want, leave said note to Janus' human, she will carry the burden of informing your family.>