Discuss the comic here

Re: The Welcome Thread!

Post by 0404 »

welcome mate! (with Australian accent)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welcomes to you, Khaz!

Well, all I can say is I know how hard it can get, and I hope you help many more people!

Anyway, I bet that many here will become your new friends!

By the way, I like you already, for being honest about your background.. takes a lot to admit that.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Khasimir

RE:- The Welcome Thread

Post by Khasimir »

Aww, thanks guise.... Image

I will be extra careful not to let anything slip.

EDiT:- It's too late. You guise have been waaaaay too patient with me. I'm not giving myself anymore chances either.
Please call me Khaz.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Hello, Khasimir. Welcome to the forums.

Your name seems awfully familiar... where did you get it from?

Out of curiousity, what was it that you believe you must do exactly?
Khasimir

Post by Khasimir »

MilesKingford wrote: Your name seems awfully familiar... where did you get it from?
Khazmere <-- Khasimir <-- Virmir.

Virmir is responsible for alot of what influenced my artstyle. During the weeks leading upto The Event, I was extremely jealous & resentful of their drawings. So as a result of my depression & insanity, I killed off my old fursona "Risu" (quite morbidly at that.) And in their place I madeup an imitation of Toon!Virmir.
Please call me Khaz.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

I see.
MilesKingford wrote:Out of curiousity, what was it that you believe you must do exactly?
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

...I'm a little scared to ask, but
Khasimir wrote:I killed off my old fursona "Risu" (quite morbidly at that.)
...you meant that metaphorically right :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops:
Khasimir

Post by Khasimir »

Otaku-Boy wrote:...I'm a little scared to ask, but
Khasimir wrote:I killed off my old fursona "Risu" (quite morbidly at that.)
...you meant that metaphorically right :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops:
Well there is a story to go with it, but it's not acceptible to post here. But the point is, I no longer use that frorme to represent me. It didn't really suit me anyhow.
Please call me Khaz.
legendario13

Re: cell phone post

Post by legendario13 »

Hello Khazimir
welcome to the forums!
Why, yes you can have a hug *hugs* (even when its a virtual one its something)
A moment of enlightenment...aaaaand it's gone
Khasimir

Post by Khasimir »

MilesKingford wrote:Out of curiousity, what was it that you believe you must do exactly?
In my own words, my life's mission is "to make something awesome that brings many people joy." That's what I came up with, afew months after getting into a terrible car wreck which I probaly didn't deserve to survive. - http://is.gd/PSu30l
Please call me Khaz.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Don't talk like that. You lived through it, and you can now choose a new direction in life.

Welcome to the forums by the way.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Wow those pics were pretty bad...

I agree with Flint, don't gauge whether you deserved it based on what you were, act so that you deserved it because of what you will become. And I gotta say, that's a pretty hefty yet commendable life goal! :)
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Khasimir wrote:
In my own words, my life's mission is "to make something awesome that brings many people joy." That's what I came up with, afew months after getting into a terrible car wreck which I probaly didn't deserve to survive. - http://is.gd/PSu30l
I see. In this world you will find no shortage of problems to fix, and there is no limit to what can be achieved. Many people talk a great deal about what they want to do but so very few even try, and I have no doubt that someone - anyone - can do whatever they set their minds on as long as they are committed to their path and will see it through to the very end.
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

Hi everyone!

I'm Lucid_Dragon (you can call me LD or Lucid for short). I've been following the comic since November 2011, and it's now at the top of my list of webcomics I regularly check. I'm a writer, creating stories of all different kinds; fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, poetry, and I've even been experimenting with horror and mystery, as of late. I'll be posting my story to the Fan Projects Board soon, so feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

Let's see...my hobbies include collecting and reviewing video games, cooking, filmmaking, D&D, and Photography (leaning towards old school B&W).

In any case, it's good to meet everyone here!

-Lucid_Dragon
McFly

Post by McFly »

Welcome Lucid. :) How are ya?

Post by 0404 »

Welcome to the forum LD!
legendario13

Post by legendario13 »

Hey there LD!
Great now I'll have more to read 8-)
Nice to meet you too :P
FlintTheSquirrel

Welcome to the forums Lucid, you remind me of someone I used to know.
Also, "Collecting and reviewing video games." Please do elaborate. :3
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

McFly wrote:Welcome Lucid. :) How are ya?
I'm doing quite well. Yourself? Also, thanks for the welcome!
texascat018 wrote:Welcome to the forum LD!
Thanks!
legendario13 wrote:Hey there LD!
Great now I'll have more to read 8-)
Nice to meet you too :P
Yep. With luck, I hope to have the prologue and first chapter ready by Sunday (though I'd like to post it sooner). Without giving away too much, it's going to be an adventure piece, with some fantasy elements, appearances by HP cast members (some taking crucial roles), plenty of new characters, several new locales within the HP-verse, comedy, science fiction, mystery, fireworks, balloons, chickens...

Kara (member of the story's cast): Lucid! I'm sure people'd like to READ the story!

Oops...got carried away there. Anyways, thanks for the welcome, and looking forward to hearing feedback from you and the other members. :)

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Welcome to the forums Lucid, you remind me of someone I used to know.
Also, "Collecting and reviewing video games." Please do elaborate. :3
Thank you! And oh? I hope that's a good thing. :)

Anyways, regarding video games, I consider myself a bit of an enthusiast. I have many systems (almost 30 different ones), quite a few games for said systems, and for a while, I wrote reviews for games online as well as for my University's newspaper. I've been out of practice as of late, but I and a few of my friends started working on a series of review shows for Youtube, ScrewAttack, and the like. I'll spread the word when they go live.

In short, thank you all for the warm welcome! Looking forward to hanging out here, and stay tuned for the story!

-Lucid_Dragon
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Heya, Lucid! Welcome to our humble forum!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

greetings Lucid, hope you fun here!
FlintTheSquirrel

It is great to see a fellow collector of stuffs on these forums. ^^ I do hope you enjoy your time here, and I'd love to know what you have when you have the time.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Hi,

I got nothing else,
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

Sleet wrote:Heya, Lucid! Welcome to our humble forum!
Thanks! I've been checking out the forum for a while now...like the place you've got here.
Otaku-Boy wrote:greetings Lucid, hope you fun here!
Thanks, I plan to!
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:It is great to see a fellow collector of stuffs on these forums. ^^ I do hope you enjoy your time here, and I'd love to know what you have when you have the time.
Heh...what can I say? I like being able to play as many games as I can. While I can't even begin to name all the games I have (trust me, I tried...then I lost the file, though it was a pretty high number, iirc.), here're my systems *takes deep breath*: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Gamecube, Wii (and Wii Slim model), Wii-U, Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP x 3 (Blame Four Swords Adventures :P), DS, DSlite, DSi, 3DS, PSone, PS2, PS3, PSP *takes another deep breath* Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Game Gear, Nomad, Xbox, and Xbox 360. Next on my radar is a Dreamcast, then I might go after a Neo Geo.
Kyderra wrote:Hi,

I got nothing else,
That's fine. Thank you for the welcome!

I'm glad I'm getting a warm welcome. Thank you all! Also, regarding my story, the prologue'll probably go up sometime this week, with the first chapter being up by Saturday or Sunday. Looking forward to my time here!

-Lucid_Dragon

Post by 0404 »

by the way, wake up lucid Dragon. it's only your Lucid dream.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Hey Lucid! Welcome to the forum! If you like the comic, you'll love it here.
Lucid_Dragon wrote:While I can't even begin to name all the games I have (trust me, I tried...then I lost the file, though it was a pretty high number, iirc.), here're my systems *takes deep breath*: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Gamecube, Wii (and Wii Slim model), Wii-U, Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP x 3 (Blame Four Swords Adventures :P), DS, DSlite, DSi, 3DS, PSone, PS2, PS3, PSP *takes another deep breath* Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Game Gear, Nomad, Xbox, and Xbox 360. Next on my radar is a Dreamcast, then I might go after a Neo Geo.
Wow, that's a lot. I collect a lot of random stuff, but one thing is Game Boys/DSs and the games for them. I've got every generation of Game Boy and nearly every DS and like a literal bucket of games for all of them and...

...wait...you have a Virtual Boy?!?!?!

Man I'd love to have one of those just to say I've got one of those!

I'm on DeviantArt now!
FlintTheSquirrel

The Virtual Boy is surprisingly a good system, the 3-D is extremely apparent. Only problem is that it will hurt your eyes unless you play in a pitch black room.

But now I is goin a bit off topic.
Lucid_Dragon

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

texascat018 wrote:by the way, wake up lucid Dragon. it's only your Lucid dream.
But then, if I wake up, won't the forum vanish? *hits the snooze* :P
Nyaliva wrote:Hey Lucid! Welcome to the forum! If you like the comic, you'll love it here.

Wow, that's a lot. I collect a lot of random stuff, but one thing is Game Boys/DSs and the games for them. I've got every generation of Game Boy and nearly every DS and like a literal bucket of games for all of them and...

...wait...you have a Virtual Boy?!?!?!

Man I'd love to have one of those just to say I've got one of those!
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:The Virtual Boy is surprisingly a good system, the 3-D is extremely apparent. Only problem is that it will hurt your eyes unless you play in a pitch black room.

But now I is goin a bit off topic.
It is a pretty good system, and what few games they have for it are good as well (well, aside from Water World) Virtual Wario Land, Mario Clash, Red Alarm, Jack Bros., and Galactic Pinball definitely top the list...here's hoping the games get new life on the 3DS (along with the two cancelled games, Bound High (puzzle game) and Dragon Hopper (Zelda-ish adventure starring a dragon)).

And thanks for the welcome :)
Leopard97

Post by Leopard97 »

what's up every body I'm new and my interest are 3DS christian metal but I listen to just about everything and my ps2.
If you have a 3DS pm me your fc and I'll give you mine.
McFly

Post by McFly »

Welcome to the forums, Leopard. :) How's it goin'?
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

Greetingz Leapord, to the nicest forum on the internet!!!
legendario13

Post by legendario13 »

Hey Leopard.

Not much just school (almost over for this year).

And you?
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Welcome, Leopard! If you like video games, that's already one thing you've got in common with a lot of us! Other than, yaknow, liking Housepets!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

welcome to out silly forum Leopard97
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Leopard97

Post by Leopard97 »

Thanks for the welcome and not much here ether.
If you have a 3DS pm me your fc and I'll give you mine.
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Welcome Leopard97! We've got various video gaming and music discussion topics so I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun here!

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

welcome Leopard. Always nice to see another michigander around.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TarkaTarquol

Post by TarkaTarquol »

I feel kinda silly for making a question thread without properly introducing myself first (partially 'cuz I never knew this thread existed til a bit ago. X3). Soooo....

Tarka. TarkaTarquol, or as I've been recently calling myself, Tarka TGO, The Gaming Otter.

I can't quite remember when it was I found HousePets!... Oh, wait. Guest Week. Karishad and Anubis... I'll always remember that one. X3 I normally just put "Tarka" when commenting on the site.

Guild Wars 2, MechWarrior: Online, Black Ops 2 for the PS3, L4D2 on Steam... Yea, just a few of the multiplayer games I play. No Xbox 360 (it RROD'd).

Aside from gaming, I'm also an aspiring writer, though I don't have much to my name... Though finding HousePets! has really given me a good idea (and a first chapter). Not sure if I'm able to post it here, cuz a thread I was looking at kinda had a lot of rules... and I don't know if I'll stay in those rules or not. Or even if the theme I have going and where it's ending is within the rules. X3

What's really holding me back, though, is my lack of an Avatar. For so long I've been wanting to draw my own otter avatar... yet I can't draw a straight line to save my life. Not even a cross effort between Paint.net and Adobe Photoshop could save me. I don't wanna ask for one, cuz I want it to be mine... Meh, off-topic. Moving on.

If you haven't yet guessed, I love otters. And to tell a true story, someone in a gaming livestream chat accidentally called me "Tarmac." X3 Oh, I wish we saw more of those two...

Overall, I'm a fun, carefree guy. Gonna keep playing games, working on stories (and fan fictions), hopefully one day get that avatar done, and enjoying HousePets!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

nah, I was active in the chat thread for a few weeks before I knew this thread existed. You're fine. welcome.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

My first post was in the original "HI MY NAME IS..." thread. *giggles*

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other