HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"well that wouldn't be good, I'm just not me without my care-free demeanor," he said with a smile. "I'l try to be careful of that."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I know you will. Any weaker mind would've shattered at that meeting with a departed one's soul."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"glad to hear it... do when do I meet this other student you mentioned?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Youll'meet Lars soon. In the meantime, do you have talents of your own you would like to develope?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi thought for a moment. "well, I could stand to improve my accuracy with my kunai. Plus I'm not that great in a fight, so some martial arts wouldn't hurt, just in case I can't get away. Though with the dreamwalking, that's a far less likely scenario."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Dreamwalkers must not engage in proactive fights. You'll have to use your talents to defend yoursef, avoid confrontation whenever possible. Your warrior companion, your shadow, will do that for you. But I would like to focus on the first talent you mentioned, earlier: parkour. What is it?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: And while she was talking, here mind was keeping busy with the spirit trying hard to get free from her confinement.
<Enough! Ilia, I am offering you a choice, here! You can't be Randy's guardian in his time, but you can choose another to guard. Another who will be close enough to Randy. His name is Lars, and by now he should be done with his progresses.>
''L-Lars?'' Ilia said, eyes widening as she briefly ignored the pain from her armor and chains. Wasn't he that very *hunky* German Shepherd shaman that she had met while meeting up with Shaman Yago and Koros.

''Oh....I see...well, if it has been permitted by the Gods themselves...'' Ilia said, still clutching her breastplate, which was still administering punishment by squeezing her chest and restricting her breathing. ''I just wish....this torment would stop....so what I previously wanted to do...is to take off this breastplate of mine....so that I can turn to ashes and my soul to be claimed by Kruga himself as my eternal consequence for lust...sigh....but thank you Koros, I'll try to bear with it....'' Ilia said, coughing in between.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

<<THE GUARDIANS HAVE NO OBJECTION TO THIS,>> a booming voice came from the skies, as Koros' mind eye saw the divinities representing the Four Tribes, standing majestic in the sky, figures of clouds and sunlight. The golden-maned lion who had spoken said, <<ILIA, CHILD, WE APPRECIATE YOUR GOODWILL AND YOUR COMMITTMENT. JUST DON'T TURN IT INTO BLIND ZEAL ONCE AGAIN. YOU DO OUR BIDDING, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.>>
The rabbit-god nodded. <<HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SETTLE A DISPUTE BETWEEN TWO HIGHER GODS CLAIMING TERRITORY? LIKE IT OR NOT, EREBA IS LEGITIMATED TO PROTECT RANDY. NOW BE A GOOD KITTY-->>
<<HEY!>>
<<SORRY. ANYWAY, YOU KNOW THE DRILL. CIAO!>>
The clouds dissolved, and so did the breastplate around the warrior.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: Ajay shook his head "Da Ol'Nancy is his rollin' pin, puppeh, it's old, made from a very hard and heavy wood, and if that ain't enuf, it's reinforced with some sorta metal."
A rolling pin? It can't be that bad... Then again... The thought of blunt force trauma by an iron clad kitchen tool didn't seem very appealing.
"Ouch..." Flint thought out loud.
"Speaking of Mr. Johnson." He turned to Ajay again. "What's his story? Didn't he just come back from something? An expedition? I think Mr. Meyers said something about that..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Dreamwalkers must not engage in proactive fights. You'll have to use your talents to defend yoursef, avoid confrontation whenever possible. Your warrior companion, your shadow, will do that for you. But I would like to focus on the first talent you mentioned, earlier: parkour. What is it?"
"well, It makes me pretty good at avoiding confrontation," he said. "I don't really see anywhere around here to showcase the best of my ability, but it's basically doing this kind of thing," he ran up to a wall of one of the nearby buildings, then proceeded to run up it before doing a back flip and sticking the landing. "To get between two points in the quickest way possible... also, I usually use the kunai as more of a distraction than a weapon."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros' eyes flashed with interest at that display. "Only the rabbit tribe know that technique. You could teach Lars to use it. Here, keep it." She tossed the medallion to Levi.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"huh?" he asked as he caught the medallion. "what's this for?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Call it...a commond property. You and Lars will share it, it will create a bond between you two. It holds a powerful spirit warrior. Call it your secret weapon if you want."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Cool, thanks," was the only reply he could come up with. I mean, what else can you say when given a medallion with a powerful spirit warrior?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote: With one movement, the rabbit snatched the thing from the dog's paw and put it around his neck. ""Should *anyone* ask, I had it *always* with me! Where did you get it?"
Lucky jumped a little as the rabbit snatched the talisman. "It was just laying over there on the beach...what is it for? I thought it was just some cheesy gift shop trinket."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:<<THE GUARDIANS HAVE NO OBJECTION TO THIS,>> a booming voice came from the skies, as Koros' mind eye saw the divinities representing the Four Tribes, standing majestic in the sky, figures of clouds and sunlight. The golden-maned lion who had spoken said, <<ILIA, CHILD, WE APPRECIATE YOUR GOODWILL AND YOUR COMMITTMENT. JUST DON'T TURN IT INTO BLIND ZEAL ONCE AGAIN. YOU DO OUR BIDDING, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.>>
The rabbit-god nodded. <<HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SETTLE A DISPUTE BETWEEN TWO HIGHER GODS CLAIMING TERRITORY? LIKE IT OR NOT, EREBA IS LEGITIMATED TO PROTECT RANDY. NOW BE A GOOD KITTY-->>
<<HEY!>>
<<SORRY. ANYWAY, YOU KNOW THE DRILL. CIAO!>>
The clouds dissolved, and so did the breastplate around the warrior.
Ilia's eyes widened with shock as she felt a sense of gradual relief from the suffocating pain in her chest. The brutal hugging from the piece of amour had vanished, and soon air had began flowing into her lungs again in magnificent volumes, nourishing her body and refreshing her stressed mind from the torment. Slowly standing up, she used her spear as support and shook her fur for a brief moment. Even the helmet and the remaining pieces of her silver armor ceased to administer the torturous punishment! Realizing this, she fell to her knees and raised her arms in adoration. ''By the Gods, only they can free me! Thank you for redeeming me, oh ancient ones!'' Ilia cried out in joy, bowing in her cold cell of the medallion, singing ancient hymns of praise and finishing it off with battle howl.

Once she was done singing, she got up again and sheathed her weapons. ''Shaman Koros, I promise to serve Lars and whoever I am assigned to well in combat and in times of their most dire need. I will not fail them!'' Ilia said, eagerly waiting to be released from the chains that bound her.

((ooc: hey val, can I commence my post on Lars now? If yes, I'll add it in this same posting.))
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky jumped a little as the rabbit snatched the talisman. "It was just laying over there on the beach...what is it for? I thought it was just some cheesy gift shop trinket."
Stojo made a face like 'are you seriously kidding me?!' "no, no, no! These 'trinkets' how you call them are the medals of our clans! They prove we are worthy to move alone outside the burrows. This one," he caressed tenderly the object, "is the simplest, but as I progress new pieces of metals will be added until I have a full medallion! I'll be a chieftain, one day!"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: "Good, good...now keep answering, just don't focus on the questions." Gilestra's voice was like a lullaby, soothing, relaxing. Close your eyes, my friend, focus on that sense of peace. You are safe." the music started playing again, from somewhere. "Keep your eyes closed...and when you'll open them, you'll be in the place and with the people that make you feel safe, and everything will be all right..."
Shadowclaw followed the instructions and when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a hut with another one inside. That much he could tell, cause everything was blurred, but could recognize the music he just played coming from the direction of the other figure. As soon as she finished playing, a darker figure rushed in, his eyes shining in green. The figure that played on a flute turned to the newcomer and opened his/her eyes, which had golden glow, heading for him. Once the two reached each other somewhere in the middle of the hut, Shadowclaw was almost sure they hugged. He heard them speaking, but he couldn't recognize the voices, although he managed to recognize the golden eyed as a female and the green eyed as a male. Some loud noises came from outside and were closing.
~~
Back in Arcadia, Shadowclaw began to shiver.
~~
In his vision, the noises that were coming closer became worrisome, angry and they were scaring him... a lot. The two figures spoke once more, visibly arguing. It didn't last long though, for the green eyed figure bowed his head. The golden eyed female went to the wall and took something from there - probably a weapon and stood at the entrance. The moment she did so, the ocelot could see a crowd outside - a swarm of red eyed, snarling, growling and hissing at him and the two figures in the hut. They were terrifying Shadowclaw. He was afraid as much for himself, as much for the other two figures with him.
Then they attacked - the swarm of red eyed monsters versus the golden-eyed female. She turned and shouted something at the green-eyed male. He nodded and headed for Shadowclaw, grabbing him and taking him through another exit of the building. As he was taken away, he saw the golden-eyed female to be overpowered by the crowd. This drove him to the edge.
"Nooooo!" he screamed, as everything around him was covered by a dense green fire, and almost immediately - darkness.
~~
Back in Arcadia, by the time Shadowclaw screamed, he was engulfed in a green flames and jumped off the log, fainting soon afterwards, the flames dispersing as sudden as they appeared.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:A rolling pin? It can't be that bad... Then again... The thought of blunt force trauma by an iron clad kitchen tool didn't seem very appealing.
"Ouch..." Flint thought out loud.
"Speaking of Mr. Johnson." He turned to Ajay again. "What's his story? Didn't he just come back from something? An expedition? I think Mr. Meyers said something about that..."
"Expedition? Hardly..." Ajay commented "He led da team to some digs at various places an' picked up sum new recruits on his way back 'ere." The young man shook his head "An' about his story - some say he belong to one o' da oldest families on da island. Others say he became citizen of dis place. There be some rumors his ol' man died here..." Ajay shrugged his shoulders "I dun care what's his back-story is - he's a good man an' that's all that matters."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gilestra bent over the inert body. A paw ran gently over his skull, absorbing the flames. "That's what I call a progress... Poor dear, he must have lost his family under his very own eyes." then he spoke to the demon. "It was then, that you became involved?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

It had been so long..

Within the span of many months which only seemed like a few days in a different realm, the German Shepherd Lars had scaled the top form of his species. After endless and torturous physical and metal training by his Master Yago, Lars had finally achieved the impossible and had broken the barrier of every bodily limit.

Behind the elegance of his GSD colours was a slim yet bulked up muscles which outlined his frame in perfection. A lot of blows and hits to his body during the process of his training toughened his bones and as a result it strengthened them to give them each a steel-like integrity, making the core structure almost indestructible to break or even splinter them. He was now taller, and his legs developed big strong calves which enabled him to move much more swiftly than before. Oddly enough, that was the result of catching mere Whispars which he practiced in his free time outside training. Blood flowed rapidly through his veins with the aid of a big heart which pumped religiously and supported his massive being, making his muscles sing and rejoice with such rejuvenation at every second. His senses were heightened, and his eyes shimmered with a new found energy.

The ultimate reward for his hard work undoubtedly stood out from the rest: His Shaman marks. A combination of black and blue wavy and mayan-like shaman markings streamed across his face, muzzle chest, torso and even his hindlegs, creating the perfect image of a combat shaman.

As Lars stood with his fellow shamans, including Yago, side to side, he gazed at himself, holding his paws up to his eyes in amazement of what he had become.

''Y...Yago....I....have I reached....this ultimate form...on my own???'' Lars asked in bewilderment.

((the dialogue is so short cuz I am brain dead after typing out his lengthy transformation xD ))
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra bent over the inert body. A paw ran gently over his skull, absorbing the flames. "That's what I call a progress... Poor dear, he must have lost his family under his very own eyes." then he spoke to the demon. "It was then, that you became involved?"
["No"] the demon's voice echoed in the rabbit's head ["I was... 'involved' in this about an year ago."]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The majestic lion nodded slowly. "You have worked hard to reach this point. Though not even the Gods hold perfection, you are the highest specimen of your breed and species. But do not forget: from now on, you will wear a heavy mantle of responsibility. What you learnt is what you hold: use it wisely... Ah, there she is, my prodigal daughter."
"Only six months," Yago's brother said, smirking...then his eyes widened, and not only his. "Brother, the blade the dog is holding is..."
"Ereba the Slayer," Yago said, grim in face.
---
"And what do you know about this green flame? A protection you cast?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan grinned "I am to become more than that, Mr. Spencer, but for now I am merely coming back home with some good news."
"Oh, and mind you sharing such news to this silly human?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"And what do you know about this green flame? A protection you cast?"
["The green flames are indeed protection. But what you saw was blurred images of a time long gone."] The demon paused ["I suggest you bring him to a hut now, shaman. While you care for his physical health, I'll make sure to keep his psyche in check."]

---
valerio wrote:"Oh, and mind you sharing such news to this silly human?"
"You are no silly man, Mr. Spencer! You're the leader of the humans in Tricana!" Balkan replied with a bit more serious tone, keeping perfect english "To you I am honor-bound and duty-bound by the Chieftain Valken of the Green Ring to bring you the news of the recently deceased Chieftain Fen'rir and the ceasing of the hostility towards the humans and the lycaons." the half-wolf raised a finger "Mind that this doesn't mean we'll be allies- accept as sort of being neutral. Don't forget that they are not so easily forgiving."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: "I dun care what's his back-story is - he's a good man an' that's all that matters."
Flint nodded,"That's what I keep hearing."
He drummed his fingers habitually on the table, looking back over at the kitchen.
"So..." Flint glanced at Martin out of the corner of his good eye. "What was in the box?" He asked, his voice sounding overly causal.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote: Flint nodded,"That's what I keep hearing."
He drummed his fingers habitually on the table, looking back over at the kitchen.
"So..." Flint glanced at Martin out of the corner of his good eye. "What was in the box?" He asked, his voice sounding overly causal.
Martin's ears fell down the moment he heard the question "It's... it's a matter I rather not discuss. Inside is something very precious to me."

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:The majestic lion nodded slowly. "You have worked hard to reach this point. Though not even the Gods hold perfection, you are the highest specimen of your breed and species. But do not forget: from now on, you will wear a heavy mantle of responsibility. What you learnt is what you hold: use it wisely... Ah, there she is, my prodigal daughter."
"Only six months," Yago's brother said, smirking...then his eyes widened, and not only his. "Brother, the blade the dog is holding is..."
"Ereba the Slayer," Yago said, grim in face.
''Ereba...'' Lars whispered as soon as his alert ears caught hold of the name. ''A demon spirit who creates chaos and destruction....a name feared in the generations of past and the present...'' Lars said, remembering the lessons he had with Yago, enlightening him on the various spirits which inhabited the realm of Tricana and Zilnawa. The wavy and squarish tattoos on his body illuminated briefly as he began meditating at the mention of Ereba, but slowly ceased when he caught sight of Koros and another cat (Levi) beside her walking towards them.

''Koros...'' Lars said, stepping off the threshold and approaching the lioness. He closed his eyes and bowed in respect for his elder shaman. ''Welcome back home, m'lady. I trust Randy is *somehow* protected and safe on Tricana. And who is this lad with you?'' Lars asked, casting his strong eyes at the cat.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:["The green flames are indeed protection. But what you saw was blurred images of a time long gone."] The demon paused ["I suggest you bring him to a hut now, shaman. While you care for his physical health, I'll make sure to keep his psyche in check."]
Gilestra did as instructed. Now that he had brached into Shadowclaw's memories, at last he had something to start with...
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"You are no silly man, Mr. Spencer! You're the leader of the humans in Tricana!" Balkan replied with a bit more serious tone, keeping perfect english "To you I am honor-bound and duty-bound by the Chieftain Valken of the Green Ring to bring you the news of the recently deceased Chieftain Fen'rir and the ceasing of the hostility towards the humans and the lycaons." the half-wolf raised a finger "Mind that this doesn't mean we'll be allies- accept as sort of being neutral. Don't forget that they are not so easily forgiving."
Spencers nodded and sat down. "I am sorry for what happened, Balkan, but that happened about 70 years ago. more generation of wolves than humans. I really wish your people will stop looking at my presence as a threat. In fact, now that you work as Ambassador, please make sure that my intentions are honest. The best scientists on this island will help your people improve the quality of their life without renouncing to their ways. You know it is peace, I am working for."
---
thrasherblades wrote:''Ereba...'' Lars whispered as soon as his alert ears caught hold of the name. ''A demon spirit who creates chaos and destruction....a name feared in the generations of past and the present...'' Lars said, remembering the lessons he had with Yago, enlightening him on the various spirits which inhabited the realm of Tricana and Zilnawa. The wavy and squarish tattoos on his body illuminated briefly as he began meditating at the mention of Ereba, but slowly ceased when he caught sight of Koros and another cat (Levi) beside her walking towards them.
''Koros...'' Lars said, stepping off the threshold and approaching the lioness. He closed his eyes and bowed in respect for his elder shaman. ''Welcome back home, m'lady. I trust Randy is *somehow* protected and safe on Tricana. And who is this lad with you?'' Lars asked, casting his strong eyes at the cat.
The lioness bowed to her superiors. "Greetings, father: this one is Levi. He is a Dreamwalker of promising capacities. I chose him to be Lars' shadow. Levi, please, introduce yourself."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The lioness bowed to her superiors. "Greetings, father: this one is Levi. He is a Dreamwalker of promising capacities. I chose him to be Lars' shadow. Levi, please, introduce yourself."
"Levi Drake O'Salisgrave, recently fearless adventurer and somewhat experienced dreamwalker, at your service," he said with a bow. This island seemed to be making his introductions longer every day.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Spencers nodded and sat down. "I am sorry for what happened, Balkan, but that happened about 70 years ago. more generation of wolves than humans. I really wish your people will stop looking at my presence as a threat. In fact, now that you work as Ambassador, please make sure that my intentions are honest. The best scientists on this island will help your people improve the quality of their life without renouncing to their ways. You know it is peace, I am working for."
Balkan shook his head "Don't be. He got what he deserved." He looked at Ur and Vex, who in return nodded and walked out. "The cycle of hatred is no more, Mr. Spencer. And about your intentions..." The half-wolf smiled and pointed at himself "...I am the very proof of them, as well as I am proof for what is needed for the wolves to be in the future - new blood." the canine sighed "Now that I think of it - I am either the best or the worst choice for this duty. I guess time will show."

My RP Characters
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo made a face like 'are you seriously kidding me?!' "no, no, no! These 'trinkets' how you call them are the medals of our clans! They prove we are worthy to move alone outside the burrows. This one," he caressed tenderly the object, "is the simplest, but as I progress new pieces of metals will be added until I have a full medallion! I'll be a chieftain, one day!"

"Well hey your problems are solved...right?" Lucky was sure that something was going to happen. He had just escaped losing his tail and now he dodged nabbing a wolf's tail. In any case he felt like the lion to the rabbit's Androcles. That is, he owed the rabbit for fixing that bum leg of his and not killing him on sight.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:The lioness bowed to her superiors. "Greetings, father: this one is Levi. He is a Dreamwalker of promising capacities. I chose him to be Lars' shadow. Levi, please, introduce yourself."
"Levi Drake O'Salisgrave, recently fearless adventurer and somewhat experienced dreamwalker, at your service," he said with a bow. This island seemed to be making his introductions longer every day.
Shaman Lars smiled as he bowed in return to the cat. ''A pleasure knowing you, Levi. I must say, you and I have a lot in common if you are into adventures..'' Lars said, chuckling as he was reminded of his past mischief and juvenile pranks on his mates. ''But I can sense this power flowing within you. For a dreamwalker you seem pretty young yet you are somewhat familiar with the skill. That's some potential you've got there, kitten. I can assure you that if you train with me..'' Lars said in mid sentence, before vanishing within a split second and appearing beside Levi. ''I will make you much more stronger and faster than you are now. How 'bout it kitten?''

At the same time, Lars sensed another spirit nearby, which had been emitting from the cat beside Koros. While talking to Levi, he communicated with the lioness in his mind. <<Ahhh Koros. I assume Ilia is here too?>> Lars asked.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:Shaman Lars smiled as he bowed in return to the cat. ''A pleasure knowing you, Levi. I must say, you and I have a lot in common if you are into adventures..'' Lars said, chuckling as he was reminded of his past mischief and juvenile pranks on his mates. ''But I can sense this power flowing within you. For a dreamwalker you seem pretty young yet you are somewhat familiar with the skill. That's some potential you've got there, kitten. I can assure you that if you train with me..'' Lars said in mid sentence, before vanishing within a split second and appearing beside Levi. ''I will make you much more stronger and faster than you are now. How 'bout it kitten?''
"As long as It doesn't impede my agility, I'm up for it," Levi responded with a smile. He'd always been a bit lacking in the strength department, making up for it in his speed and agility. but if gaining strength meant trading his parkour, he didn't want it.
"and I may be able to teach you a thing or two."
(OOC: Levi is actually holding the medallion right now. So Ilia's spirit would be emanating from him.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan shook his head "Don't be. He got what he deserved." He looked at Ur and Vex, who in return nodded and walked out. "The cycle of hatred is no more, Mr. Spencer. And about your intentions..." The half-wolf smiled and pointed at himself "...I am the very proof of them, as well as I am proof for what is needed for the wolves to be in the future - new blood." the canine sighed "Now that I think of it - I am either the best or the worst choice for this duty. I guess time will show."
The human chuckled at Balkan's last words.
"Without any disrespect to you and to your people, Ambassador, then I suggest your brethren start mixing blood with the lycaons as soon as possible. Nothing like a bond of love to start changing people and keep life preserved."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Well hey your problems are solved...right?" Lucky was sure that something was going to happen. He had just escaped losing his tail and now he dodged nabbing a wolf's tail. In any case he felt like the lion to the rabbit's Androcles. That is, he owed the rabbit for fixing that bum leg of his and not killing him on sight.
Stojo shrugged. "Meh, guess you're okay for a stranger. No need to take anything off you for now... Say, did you have any plans? You can't just travel alone, you don't know the place." He leaned over and whispered into the canine ear. "There are *dangerous* people here!"
---
thrasherblades wrote:Shaman Lars smiled as he bowed in return to the cat. ''A pleasure knowing you, Levi. I must say, you and I have a lot in common if you are into adventures..'' Lars said, chuckling as he was reminded of his past mischief and juvenile pranks on his mates. ''But I can sense this power flowing within you. For a dreamwalker you seem pretty young yet you are somewhat familiar with the skill. That's some potential you've got there, kitten. I can assure you that if you train with me..'' Lars said in mid sentence, before vanishing within a split second and appearing beside Levi. ''I will make you much more stronger and faster than you are now. How 'bout it kitten?''
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: As long as It doesn't impede my agility, I'm up for it," Levi responded with a smile. He'd always been a bit lacking in the strength department, making up for it in his speed and agility. but if gaining strength meant trading his parkour, he didn't want it.
"In this case," Yago said, "Let us see what can you do against each other, to test your reciprocal strengths and weaknesses. Randy, you are invited to stay for a while, or we can return you to your present time."
Last edited by valerio on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo shrugged. "Meh, guess you're okay for a stranger. No need to take anything off you for now... Say, did you have any plans? You can't just travel alone, you don't know the place." He leaned over and whispered into the canine ear. "There are *dangerous* people here!"
"I was hoping to get a tour of the island when I docked at the port, but seeing as how that never happened, I would appreciate a guide." Lucky replied.

It would be a nice change of pace, to enjoy his actual vacation. Being able to see the island and its inhabitants rather than sitting there stranded, not knowing if he was going to be safe. He did not, however, like the idea of dangerous people roaming about. It was beginning to look like there was a little more trouble in this paradise.

"Lead the way Stojo."

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rabbit answered by...tapping the ground with one foot. After a few taps, a portion of the ground slid away, revealing a manhole.
"Down the rabbit holes we go," Stojo said. "Will save time and it's way safer. Not even dem wolves dare to enter our territory." and he climbed down a ladder, disappearing in the darkess untll only his golden eyes were visible. "What are ya waitin for? Come down, lad!"
Honorable Intentions

Lucky clambered down into the rabbit hole, hoping claustrophobia would not get the best of him. He still had to admit it was impressive that the rabbits on the island had a subterranean network to navigate. It made him wonder about the rabbits back home. Inside the hole the darkness was a little daunting, his nose would have to guide the way.

"So Stojo, what were you doing on the beach when you found me?" Lucky asked.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ah, just getting bo--I MEAN! I was on the prowl, standing at guard against enemies, ready to defend our home! Now watch it, first-timers' eyes get a bit hurt by this." In the darkness, the *click*of a handle could be heard, before the door opened...letting in a flood of light!
Light from dozen...no, make it hundred of torches, blue torches illuminating a vast descending cave. Houses dotted each 'ring' of the cave, bridges and staircases intersecated at all heights, creating an absurdly complex network. It was like staring at a starry sky built into the underground!
"Welcome to Cerula," Stojo said.
Honorable Intentions

Lucky felt his jaw drop as he looked around the vast cave. It was sensory over load for him. The rabbits had built this? He took a few tentative steps forward. Wondering if he was dreaming and in reality he was out cold on the beach still. It took a moment for him to regain his composure and stop himself from wandering around. He turned to his rabbit companion and laughed a little. From what he remembered, the brochure did not say anything at all about this.

"Okay this is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen." Lucky said. "Do tourists come here often?"

Lucky said as he absentmindedly inspecting a few of rabbit-made structures. Almost like a giddy puppy. Which, needless to say, attracted a few stares here or there. His only response was to wave at them and smile.

RP Character:
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan shook his head "Don't be. He got what he deserved." He looked at Ur and Vex, who in return nodded and walked out. "The cycle of hatred is no more, Mr. Spencer. And about your intentions..." The half-wolf smiled and pointed at himself "...I am the very proof of them, as well as I am proof for what is needed for the wolves to be in the future - new blood." the canine sighed "Now that I think of it - I am either the best or the worst choice for this duty. I guess time will show."
The human chuckled at Balkan's last words.
"Without any disrespect to you and to your people, Ambassador, then I suggest your brethren start mixing blood with the lycaons as soon as possible. Nothing like a bond of love to start changing people and keep life preserved."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Well hey your problems are solved...right?" Lucky was sure that something was going to happen. He had just escaped losing his tail and now he dodged nabbing a wolf's tail. In any case he felt like the lion to the rabbit's Androcles. That is, he owed the rabbit for fixing that bum leg of his and not killing him on sight.
Stojo shrugged. "Meh, guess you're okay for a stranger. No need to take anything off you for now... Say, did you have any plans? You can't just travel alone, you don't know the place." He leaned over and whispered into the canine ear. "There are *dangerous* people here!"
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: As long as It doesn't impede my agility, I'm up for it," Levi responded with a smile. He'd always been a bit lacking in the strength department, making up for it in his speed and agility. but if gaining strength meant trading his parkour, he didn't want it.
"In this case," Yago said, "Let us see what can you do against each other, to test your reciprocal strengths and weaknesses. Randy, you are invited to stay for a while, or we can return you to your present time."
Lars smiled as he ruffled his headfur with a big paw. ''Wow Yago....thought you'd never ask!'' Lars said, exhaling excitedly from his big lungs. He went out to the centre, a few meters from the threshold and faced Levi. ''Now with all fairness, I shall not use any of my shaman powers unless Shaman Yago permits it, so therefore I'll disable my spells. What it is, I won't tell you of course. For proof, Yago, Lazlo and Koros will be my witnesses now.'' Lars said, winking. He muttered a few sacred words for a few seconds, then faced Levi again.

''Now Levi. Let's both see what we got. Hit me.'' Lars said, pointing to his abs.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

thrasherblades wrote:Lars smiled as he ruffled his headfur with a big paw. ''Wow Yago....thought you'd never ask!'' Lars said, exhaling excitedly from his big lungs. He went out to the centre, a few meters from the threshold and faced Levi. ''Now with all fairness, I shall not use any of my shaman powers unless Shaman Yago permits it, so therefore I'll disable my spells. What it is, I won't tell you of course. For proof, Yago, Lazlo and Koros will be my witnesses now.'' Lars said, winking. He muttered a few sacred words for a few seconds, then faced Levi again.

''Now Levi. Let's both see what we got. Hit me.'' Lars said, pointing to his abs.
"Oh, no doubt your defense is better than any offense I can provide. Well, excluding my kunai, but I've been told not to use them offensively." Levi said as he walked towards Lars. "So what say we start with you on offense? I promise I won't dreamwalk to avoid your strikes. Just some good old fashioned dodging."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets