This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 28  Next
SRP: Terra Ridge 
Author Message
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
"Something about different beliefs. And I mean nothing really happened much between the two.... Until yesterday." She coughed dryly, soothing her throat a second later with a sip of her drink.


Ian wrote:
As the fox walked in he didn't seem to notice Ian at the far corner of the bar. But after saying something to the terrier he was with he walked over to an empty table. The fox seemed tired.
"You sir," Said the wolf, who was now focusing his attention on the back shelf. Where dozens of brown unlabeled bottles stood neatly side by side. "Are in the great city of Cotopaxi, metropolis of travelers and unexpected adventures." The wolf smiled as he said the last part. "Least that's what it says in our brochure." He gave a hearty laugh. "Nah. Just kidding, we're just a small community of interesting people. Speaking of which. What brings you to our modest settlement?"
He then turned his attention the terrier Samaki was with, who sat himself down nearby.
"What can i get for you today sir?"


Scraps wrote:
"Hey, Scraps I'm... gonna be at the tables." He made a half wave before making his way to an empty table in the corner and sitting down in one of the wooden chairs. After which he crossed his arms on the table and rested his head on them, promptly closing his eyes.
After speaking to the malamute that was seated near him the barman turned his attention to him. "What can I get you today sir." The grey wolf said with a bartender grin.


Scratch wrote:
"Well, yeh knoow." The ferret walked out of the bar into the warm cave air. "Can't let chivalry die joost yet, now can ah?" Rom grinned and walked over to Scratch. He pointed down the eastward path. "Should take us in tah tha heart ah town."


Harrison wrote:
No one responded to Harrison's calls. And the pounding of the door seemed to do nothing.
Diceroll wrote:
Luck: 17+0= Expected Result

As the wolf/dog knocked he happened to glance down at the rusty doorknob and noticed there was no keyhole.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
"Well, yeh knoow." The ferret walked out of the bar into the warm cave air. "Can't let chivalry die joost yet, now can ah?" Rom grinned and walked over to Scratch. He pointed down the eastward path. "Should take us in tah tha heart ah town."

Scratch nodded and walked along beside him, striking up a conversation, "So, what's the name of this town anyway?"

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Scratch wrote:
"The beloved town ah Cotopaxi." He grinned and looked around appreciatively. "Iss ah small town on the border of tha Ridge." He returned his attention to Scratch. "We're a lively bunch, but we like ta keep to ourselves. Keep tha meaningless political problems to tha politicians right? Especially now..." Ending with a somber tone.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Scratch nodded sympathetically, "Mmm... Yeah, I heard you guys were having some sort of problem with that... Care to fill me in on it?"

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
No one responded to Harrison's calls. And the pounding of the door seemed to do nothing.
Diceroll wrote:
Luck: 17+0= Expected Result

As the wolf/dog knocked he happened to glance down at the rusty doorknob and noticed there was no keyhole.


Harrison hesitated a bit, knowing this place could be a trap or the actual person that lived there might later report him to the local law enforcers. He shook his head - 'Better stay optimistic at all times' - something his owner said often to many.
"Well, here goes nothing!" Harrison mumbled to himself and tried to open the door.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
"Something about different beliefs. And I mean nothing really happened much between the two.... Until yesterday." She coughed dryly, soothing her throat a second later with a sip of her drink.


Ian wrote:
As the fox walked in he didn't seem to notice Ian at the far corner of the bar. But after saying something to the terrier he was with he walked over to an empty table. The fox seemed tired.
"You sir," Said the wolf, who was now focusing his attention on the back shelf. Where dozens of brown unlabeled bottles stood neatly side by side. "Are in the great city of Cotopaxi, metropolis of travelers and unexpected adventures." The wolf smiled as he said the last part. "Least that's what it says in our brochure." He gave a hearty laugh. "Nah. Just kidding, we're just a small community of interesting people. Speaking of which. What brings you to our modest settlement?"
He then turned his attention the terrier Samaki was with, who sat himself down nearby.
"What can i get for you today sir?"

[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Well uh, I kind of just got into town and I haven't really the foggiesy where I am. I heard you call it cotopaxi but that's not really ringing any bells. I don't have any cash on me but could you spare a dog some water and some info?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Scraps/Ian wrote:
The wolf nodded. "I think I can spare some." He turned around and looked at the shelves of brown bottles. "Somewhere..." He scratched his head, looking from one unlabeled bottle to another. "Sorry. Haven't had anyone ask for water in... well." He looked down at the other end of the bar. 'Was it over there or...hmm" He cough, looking slightly embarrassed. "Err. Be right back. I'll get your water in a jiff (once I find it...)" Walking over to the front end of the long bar, looking at the shelves as he continued.
Leaving Scraps and Ian to themselves.


Scratch wrote:
The ferret bit his lip. Then slowly shook his head. "Like ah said. Its noot our problem." He gave Scratch a small smile. "Look,I doon't realleh fancy gettin in tah that stuff. An ah got tha town to wooreh about as sit tis." He held his hands out and looked around. "Its a beaut-ah ful afternoon." Rom grinned. "Your a nice lass. Why doon't we just try and find yar jacket, ok?"
(Persuasion Opportunity!)


Harrison wrote:
The handle turned with no resistance and the door swung open with a loud creak. The floorboards whined with each step.
There was nothing else in the room that Harrison couldn't see from the door. The red carpet that in the middle of the room lay there. The bookshelf loomed over the bed in the corner, its shelves filled with many books. And a table with a wooden chair was set up near the window (so when one sat down, he would be able to face the desk and look outside). The piece of paper and quill still sat undisturbed. As far as Harrison could tell, he couldn't see anyone in the room.
(cue investigation music)

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
The ferret bit his lip. Then slowly shook his head. "Like ah said. Its noot our problem." He gave Scratch a small smile. "Look,I doon't realleh fancy gettin in tah that stuff. An ah got tha town to wooreh about as sit tis." He held his hands out and looked around. "Its a beaut-ah ful afternoon." Rom grinned. "Your a nice lass. Why doon't we just try and find yar jacket, ok?"
(Persuasion Opportunity!)

Scratch sighed, "Yeah... I know... but... Like I said, me and my friends really aren't from around here... I'm kinda worried that we're gonna get into trouble..." she gave him a serious look, "If there's fighting in the neighboring towns, one of us could get hurt..." she sighed, looking up at the black abyss above, "Sorry to kill the mood and all, but if you just took a second to warn me about it, it'd really take the worry off my mind..." she glanced back at him, "Then we can get back to... You know, less dramatic chatter..."
(( very STRONG persuasion attempt made ! ))

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scraps/Ian wrote:
The wolf nodded. "I think I can spare some." He turned around and looked at the shelves of brown bottles. "Somewhere..." He scratched his head, looking from one unlabeled bottle to another. "Sorry. Haven't had anyone ask for water in... well." He looked down at the other end of the bar. 'Was it over there or...hmm" He cough, looking slightly embarrassed. "Err. Be right back. I'll get your water in a jiff (once I find it...)" Walking over to the front end of the long bar, looking at the shelves as he continued.
Leaving Scraps and Ian to themselves.


Scraps turned to the malamute sitting next to him, "So uh...I take it you're a bit lost too?"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
"Something about different beliefs. And I mean nothing really happened much between the two.... Until yesterday." She coughed dryly, soothing her throat a second later with a sip of her drink.

"That recent, huh?" he asked. "what happened?"
Seth wrote:
Scraps turned to the malamute sitting next to him, "So uh...I take it you're a bit lost too?"

"that seems to be pretty common around here right now," Ian replied. "cruise ship?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:

"that seems to be pretty common around here right now," Ian replied. "cruise ship?"

"You too? That's how me and him", he motioned to the table samaki was at,"got here. You have any idea what happened?"

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
"apparently we're part of some sort of game... and I was told that Samaki's a virus in the game." Ian lowered his voice as he said the last part, hoping the fox wouldn't hear.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"apparently we're part of some sort of game... and I was told that Samaki's a virus in the game." Ian lowered his voice as he said the last part, hoping the fox wouldn't hear.

Scraps scoffed at the last part of the last part of Ian's sentence. "Well that "virus" helped me break out of jail earlier today. I'll believe he's out to get me when I see it. Lemme guess someone came to you in a dream and told ya about the game right? Any idea what the rules are or why we're playing? I never really got that far."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
Scraps scoffed at the last part of the last part of Ian's sentence. "Well that "virus" helped me break out of jail earlier today. I'll believe he's out to get me when I see it. Lemme guess someone came to you in a dream and told ya about the game right? Any idea what the rules are or why we're playing? I never really got that far."

"All I know is that there are seven of us playing, plus Samaki, who the sponsors don't like being here, he whispered, still trying to be sure that Samaki couldn't hear. "They actually want him eliminated, but I promised him we'd find our owners, and I'm not about to break that promise. that cat over there is with us too, too" he said, pointing to Flynn.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
The canine looked around. As if she was nervous someone would over hear her. "Look, news travels fast around here. I don't really like getting into it but." She lowered his voice, moving her head closer to Flynn's so she wouldn't have to talk so loud. "What I've been hearing lately. Is that the some royalty from the Federation got.". She moved her finger across the front of her jacket covered neck, making the universal sign.


Scratch wrote:
Rom looked grimly at the Raccoon, as if thinking about what he should do. "Well..."
Diceroll wrote:
Charisma: 13+1=14 Minimal Success

The ferret sighed, his short tail drooping. "Fine fine...I guess I can tell you something." He took off his hat and creased the edges as he contemplated what to share. "Ook. So, yesterrdeh. Thars been roomers floatin around that... someone from the Federation Monarchy is dead. He shook his head, regretting he said anything. Rom waved his hand dismissively. "Look, as long as yah don't affiliate yerself with eithar of them. You'll be fine..."

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:
Scraps scoffed at the last part of the last part of Ian's sentence. "Well that "virus" helped me break out of jail earlier today. I'll believe he's out to get me when I see it. Lemme guess someone came to you in a dream and told ya about the game right? Any idea what the rules are or why we're playing? I never really got that far."

"All I know is that there are seven of us playing, plus Samaki, who the sponsors don't like being here, he whispered, still trying to be sure that Samaki couldn't hear. "They actually want him eliminated, but I promised him we'd find our owners, and I'm not about to break that promise. that cat over there is with us too, too" he said, pointing to Flynn.

Scraps squinted and rubbed his eyes, "Holy ####! I know that cat we met when we washed up on the beach. Glad he made it away from whatever was chasing us. Any idea who the other four players are?

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
Scraps squinted and rubbed his eyes, "Holy ####! I know that cat we met when we washed up on the beach. Glad he made it away from whatever was chasing us. Any idea who the other four players are?

"Oh, so you were the other one we heard. not really, no. We'll probably have to find them, eventually[\color]"
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
The canine looked around. As if she was nervous someone would over hear her. [color=#8080FF]"Look, news travels fast around here. I don't really like getting into it but." She lowered his voice, moving her head closer to Flynn's so she wouldn't have to talk so loud. "What I've been hearing lately. Is that the some royalty from the Federation got.". She moved her finger across the front of her jacket covered neck, making the universal sign.

"ouch. So things must be pretty volatile right now, huh?"

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 am
Profile YIM
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
The canine nodded. "The red straw that broke the camel's back.". The canine was about to continue speaking when she spotted something. She nodded at something behind Flynn. "Speak of the devil.". At the table in the far right corner was a black fox who appeared to be sleeping. He dawned a light silver suit of armor and wore an iron helm that was clearly too big for him. Engraved on the helm were three rings looping through each other created the symbol of unity. "Federation soldier...". She also pointed down the back end of the bar at a terrier, currently speaking to a malamute. "There's another one.". The canine seemed to tense as she watched the two.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:
Scraps squinted and rubbed his eyes, "Holy ####! I know that cat we met when we washed up on the beach. Glad he made it away from whatever was chasing us. Any idea who the other four players are?

"Oh, so you were the other one we heard. not really, no. We'll probably have to find them, eventually[\color]"

Scraps nodded "[color=#BF0000] I guess I am. But we should probably find someplace to stay and whatever they use for money around here before we start looking for the other players. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to but I'm not exactly sure when we're gonna get home and we might have to hang around here for a while."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
Rom looked grimly at the Raccoon, as if thinking about what he should do. "Well..."
Diceroll wrote:
Charisma: 13+1=14 Minimal Success

The ferret sighed, his short tail drooping. "Fine fine...I guess I can tell you something." He took off his hat and creased the edges as he contemplated what to share. "Ook. So, yesterrdeh. Thars been roomers floatin around that... someone from the Federation Monarchy is dead. He shook his head, regretting he said anything. Rom waved his hand dismissively. "Look, as long as yah don't affiliate yerself with eithar of them. You'll be fine..."

Scratch sighed, "I don't even know who that is..." she shrugged, "I kinda wish you'd tell me a bit more, but if you're not comfortable with that, I guess I can wait a while..." she turned and kept walking, "So... tell me about 'the Ridge'..." she said, shifting the tone back to something more pleasant...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
The handle turned with no resistance and the door swung open with a loud creak. The floorboards whined with each step.
There was nothing else in the room that Harrison couldn't see from the door. The red carpet that in the middle of the room lay there. The bookshelf loomed over the bed in the corner, its shelves filled with many books. And a table with a wooden chair was set up near the window (so when one sat down, he would be able to face the desk and look outside). The piece of paper and quill still sat undisturbed. As far as Harrison could tell, he couldn't see anyone in the room.
(cue investigation music)

Something about the floorboards was giving Harrison the creeps, so he was stepping very carefully, heading for the table with the quill and the paper, making every step with caution.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:09 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Scratch wrote:
Rom scratched the back of his head. "Eh, noothin much ta say bout it." He shrugged nonchalantly, but his voice sounded more chipper.
"Tha Ridge covers ah good deal ah territory. Towns, large cities, outer settlements, all strung tahgether by tunnels." He smiled. "Ah, but you should see tha cities out thar."
He looked like he almost swooned. "Tha capital. What ah beaut. Ya'know I only went thar once."
His smile waned slightly "But ye'know, yeh got yer crooks, vandals wanderin tha System too. Some ah them are nasty..."
The ferret looked over a Scratch. "The Ridge has herr ups and downs. But if its an advenchar yar lookin for. She'll never let yeh down."


Harrison wrote:
Despite the canine's efforts, the wooden floor under him continued to creak with every step on his way to the table.
It was an ordinary square table. no drawers or compartments on it. The wood looked old and worn, and so did the paper (showing a tint of yellow on what should a pure white surface). The inkwell sat next to the paper quietly. The white feathered quill neatly dipped into it. The paper looked unused.


Tick tock goes the clock. 12P.M

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
The canine nodded. "The red straw that broke the camel's back.". The canine was about to continue speaking when she spotted something. She nodded at something behind Flynn. "Speak of the devil.". At the table in the far right corner was a black fox who appeared to be sleeping. He dawned a light silver suit of armor and wore an iron helm that was clearly too big for him. Engraved on the helm were three rings looping through each other created the symbol of unity. "Federation soldier...". She also pointed down the back end of the bar at a terrier, currently speaking to a malamute. "There's another one.". The canine seemed to tense as she watched the two.

Flint turned to look at who she was indicating to. He'd have to try to avoid the... wait, is that Scraps? "I don't know about the fox, but that dog's no soldier. He's as new here as I am."
Seth wrote:
Scraps nodded " I guess I am. But we should probably find someplace to stay and whatever they use for money around here before we start looking for the other players. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to but I'm not exactly sure when we're gonna get home and we might have to hang around here for a while."

"You're probably right," Ian replied. "even if there's a way back, the sponsors will probably hide it from us until the endgame"

(OOC: It's noon already?)

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:39 pm
Profile YIM
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
Rom scratched the back of his head. "Eh, noothin much ta say bout it." He shrugged nonchalantly, but his voice sounded more chipper.
"Tha Ridge covers ah good deal ah territory. Towns, large cities, outer settlements, all strung tahgether by tunnels." He smiled. "Ah, but you should see tha cities out thar."
He looked like he almost swooned. "Tha capital. What ah beaut. Ya'know I only went thar once."
His smile waned slightly "But ye'know, yeh got yer crooks, vandals wanderin tha System too. Some ah them are nasty..."
The ferret looked over a Scratch. "The Ridge has herr ups and downs. But if its an advenchar yar lookin for. She'll never let yeh down."

"Well I've never had trouble finding those..." Scratch said with a shrug. "So, tell me a bit more about this town... Kotu-pazil, you called it?" she said with some uncertainty. The name sounded a bit familiar, like it meant something in Aztec. She had some familiarity with that tribe, but maybe Harrison could tell her what the word actually meant... She reached into her collar to pull out her little notebook and pencil so she could make a note of it...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:55 am
Profile
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:
Scraps nodded " I guess I am. But we should probably find someplace to stay and whatever they use for money around here before we start looking for the other players. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to but I'm not exactly sure when we're gonna get home and we might have to hang around here for a while."

"You're probably right," Ian replied. "even if there's a way back, the sponsors will probably hide it from us until the endgame"

Scraps nodded somberly, "Exactly, I doubt whatever put us here are going to be much help in getting us out. The better we establish ourselves in this city or wherever we have to go the better chance we have of finding a way out without it. I don't want to count on them or it or whatever got us here any more than we have to.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:
Despite the canine's efforts, the wooden floor under him continued to creak with every step on his way to the table.
It was an ordinary square table. no drawers or compartments on it. The wood looked old and worn, and so did the paper (showing a tint of yellow on what should a pure white surface). The inkwell sat next to the paper quietly. The white feathered quill neatly dipped into it. The paper looked unused.


Tick tock goes the clock. 12P.M


As he found nothing of interest on the table, Harrison decided to turn his attention to the Bookshelf and the bed. The half-wolf slowly headed there, careful in his every step, worried that the wooden floor might be unstable at places.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Flynn wrote:
The canine gulped down the last of the liquid from her cup before getting up. "Hey" She shrugged. "If your sure. But, you don't get that insignia on your helmet anywhere." The canine put her hands in the hoodie pockets and turned to Flynn.
From this vantage point(her standing up and him sitting down), Flynn could see somewhat under the hood, two violet eyes, staring back at him.
"And if I were you. I'd stay away from em."
And with that, she made a disdain wave and walked out the door.
Diceroll wrote:
Perception: 11+1=12 Minimal Success

Though... was it just him? Or... did she seem in a rush after she spotted the two?
Behind the bar the bartender was looking through the bottles on the shelf close to him, muttering. "Where is it...where is it..."


Scratch wrote:
"Cotopaxi." The ferret corrected. Pronouncing it slowly for her (Co-tow-pax-e). "Well, as yah can see. We're a small town. On tha border of tha Ridge ourselves. But, y'knoow. If yeh want tah know moore you can probably ask tha cat who runs this herre fine town."
As they talked they walked past a small cottage. Stone steps led up to it.


Harrison wrote:
The floor continued to creak as he made his way over the bookshelf, walking over the rug as he did.
Diceroll wrote:
Luck: 17+0= 17 Expected Result

*creak*, *creak*, *creak* went the wooden floor as he walked.
*creak*, *creak*, *creak*
*creak*, *creak*, *creak*
*creak*, *creak*, *thump*. ?
His foot stepping on the center of the round red rug.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:52 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
"Cotopaxi." The ferret corrected. Pronouncing it slowly for her (Co-tow-pax-e). "Well, as yah can see. We're a small town. On tha border of tha Ridge ourselves. But, y'knoow. If yeh want tah know moore you can probably ask tha cat who runs this herre fine town."
As they talked they walked past a small cottage. Stone steps led up to it.

"I see..." Scratch said, writing the name down "COTOPAXI" in her notebook for later. She paused for a moment before asking, "And what do you know of the world outside of the ridge?"

She, of course, had no reason to care about the cottage.

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:10 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:
The canine gulped down the last of the liquid from her cup before getting up. "Hey" She shrugged. "If your sure. But, you don't get that insignia on your helmet anywhere." The canine put her hands in the hoodie pockets and turned to Flynn.
From this vantage point(her standing up and him sitting down), Flynn could see somewhat under the hood, two violet eyes, staring back at him.
"And if I were you. I'd stay away from em."
And with that, she made a disdain wave and walked out the door.
Diceroll wrote:
Perception: 11+1=12 Minimal Success

Though... was it just him? Or... did she seem in a rush after she spotted the two?
Behind the bar the bartender was looking through the bottles on the shelf close to him, muttering. "Where is it...where is it..."

I spent enough time with my dad to know a cop when I see one, and Scraps isn't cop material, Flynn thought to himself. and her... she's definitely gun shy around those get-ups. There's a reason the guards would want her. I guess I'll go talk to Scraps.

Flynn stood up from the bar and walked towards Scraps and whoever he was with.
"Good to see you made it out alive, Scraps" he said with a friendly smile. When he got close enough to whisper to him, he asked "what's with the guard get-up?" then he turned his head and saw the other dog. "Oh, Ian... I found water."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:23 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:
Scraps nodded " I guess I am. But we should probably find someplace to stay and whatever they use for money around here before we start looking for the other players. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to but I'm not exactly sure when we're gonna get home and we might have to hang around here for a while."

"You're probably right," Ian replied. "even if there's a way back, the sponsors will probably hide it from us until the endgame"

Scraps nodded somberly, "Exactly, I doubt whatever put us here are going to be much help in getting us out. The better we establish ourselves in this city or wherever we have to go the better chance we have of finding a way out without it. I don't want to count on them or it or whatever got us here any more than we have to.

Ian crossed his arms and sighed "We have no choice but to go home... sure I was bored with my life, I was waiting for some adventure, but I am positive, each and everyone of us here have something, or someone we need to get back to at home...I know I do..." he moved his hands to his hips "So we take the ones that are here, and we stick together, and if we split, we find one another... Its the best thing we have to do...And there is someone else, who may or may not be a player, but regardless I want to help him out... He is just a pup, and for the time being he is all alone..." he looked towards Samaki for a moment "Excuse me for a moment"

Flynn wrote:

Flynn stood up from the bar and walked towards Scraps and whoever he was with.
"Good to see you made it out alive, Scraps" he said with a friendly smile. When he got close enough to whisper to him, he asked "what's with the guard get-up?" then he turned his head and saw the other dog. "Oh, Ian... I found water."


Ian turns and nods to Flynn "Good to see you alive Flynn, I have a small amount of food, but food none the less..." he nods once more before turning to Samaki's direction "I have something I have to figure out Flynn... I will be right back I hope..." he begins to walk towards Samaki

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
[Flynn stood up from the bar and walked towards Scraps and whoever he was with.
"Good to see you made it out alive, Scraps" he said with a friendly smile. When he got close enough to whisper to him, he asked "what's with the guard get-up?" then he turned his head and saw the other dog. "Oh, Ian... I found water."

Scraps watched Ian walking towards Samaki as he talked to Flynn, "I had to break out of jail," he took the helmet off and set it one the bar next to him, "I haven't decided if I should ditch it yet."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
Scraps watched Ian walking towards Samaki as he talked to Flynn, "I had to break out of jail," he took the helmet off and set it one the bar next to him, "I haven't decided if I should ditch it yet."

"Well, there's apparently a rebellion going on here right now. This town is neutral ground, but that uniform isn't," Flynn explained.

"Since you were talking to Ian, I'll assume you're part of this game, too. counting myself, you make five players that I know of, and one that might be. Her name's Claire. Pretty cute, but kinda strange. Could just be cause she's tired." he then reached into (wherever I put those coins earlier) and pulled out the copper (or bronze or whatever they were) coins. He put his arm over Scraps' shoulder as he showed them to him and said, "I also sold a gift from my "sponsor" to a suc...gambler to get some coin."

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:

"Since you were talking to Ian, I'll assume you're part of this game, too. counting myself, you make five players that I know of, and one that might be. Her name's Claire. Pretty cute, but kinda strange. Could just be cause she's tired." he then reached into (wherever I put those coins earlier) and pulled out the copper (or bronze or whatever they were) coins. He put his arm over Scraps' shoulder as he showed them to him and said, "I also sold a gift from my "sponsor" to a suc...gambler to get some coin."

"Good assumption. I don't have any idea what the game is or how to play but apparently I'm in it. And thanks for the heads up about the helmet, I'll ditch it before we leave. I don't need a bunch of revolutionaries after me if I can help it." He looked closely at the coin as he smirked at Flynn's slip in speech, "And you don't need to be coy about it. Never hurts to have a slick talker in the group. I'm not sure those two," he motioned towards samaki and Ian, "know too much about surviving the less savory parts of a city. I'm just glad you're on my side.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:48 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 2717
Location: Agloe, New York
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian wrote:
Samaki was sitting in one of tables in the far corner, resting his crossed arms on the table and resting his chin on his arms. He was wearing a light silver suit of armor and an iron helmet on his head, which was clearly to big for him (it was covering his eyes.). He didn't seem to react when Ian walked up to him. Maybe because-
*snore...*
The sound was light, but audible to Ian. The fox muttered something quietly before continuing his peaceful breathing.


Scratch wrote:
The ferret shook his head. "Fraid I doon't know much. There arr ah few explorers out thar but none have found anything worthy ta drink to." Rom put his hands behind his head. "but y'knoow. There's this legend that floots round tha Ridge. Sort tov ah child's tale really.

_________________
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Last Magazine - Micheal Hastings

Ref Ref!

Terra Ridge OOC


Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:
The ferret shook his head. "Fraid I doon't know much. There arr ah few explorers out thar but none have found anything worthy ta drink to." Rom put his hands behind his head. "but y'knoow. There's this legend that floots round tha Ridge. Sort tov ah child's tale really.

Scratch blinked at him, expecting more. She made a 'moving forward' motion with her hands, "Go on..."

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Ian gave a slight smile after noticing Samaki was asleep, he almost wanted to let Samaki sleep, it was, after all, a moment of peace, but... he wasn't going to leave, not without Samaki, and not without talking. aAfter a few thoughts he spoke up "Samaki... Samaki wake up....

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm
Profile YIM
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
Seth wrote:
"Good assumption. I don't have any idea what the game is or how to play but apparently I'm in it. And thanks for the heads up about the helmet, I'll ditch it before we leave. I don't need a bunch of revolutionaries after me if I can help it." He looked closely at the coin as he smirked at Flynn's slip in speech, "And you don't need to be coy about it. Never hurts to have a slick talker in the group. I'm not sure those two," he motioned towards samaki and Ian, "know too much about surviving the less savory parts of a city. I'm just glad you're on my side.

"Yeah, and If you escaped jail, then I'm glad to have you too," he said with a smile.
but if he comes between me and winning whatever game this is, he's going down, he thought.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:12 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:
"Good assumption. I don't have any idea what the game is or how to play but apparently I'm in it. And thanks for the heads up about the helmet, I'll ditch it before we leave. I don't need a bunch of revolutionaries after me if I can help it." He looked closely at the coin as he smirked at Flynn's slip in speech, "And you don't need to be coy about it. Never hurts to have a slick talker in the group. I'm not sure those two," he motioned towards samaki and Ian, "know too much about surviving the less savory parts of a city. I'm just glad you're on my side.

"Yeah, and If you escaped jail, then I'm glad to have you too," he said with a smile.
but if he comes between me and winning whatever game this is, he's going down, he thought.

Scraps chuckled and his body language became noticably more relaxed. For a second there I thought you were gonna get all defensive. I'm glad we can both admit we're dirtbags. Normally I wouldn't be so trusting but given the circumstances I think it's safe to say we all want the same thing. And you certainly won't be the first slick talker I've been the muscle for.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Last edited by Seth on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
"I've always wanted my own goon. Thanks, buddy." he laughed.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:04 am
Profile YIM
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5472
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: SRP: Terra Ridge
"Well ask and ye shall receive I guess. I'm a terrier, you don't find much better goons out there." Scraps leaned in closer and lowered his voice in case Ian and Samaki were eaves dropping, "But just to be one hundred percent clear I'm getting all of us out of here if I can. I won't stand for the group leaving anyone behind if I can help it."

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 28  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.