HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi followed. "So if this is outside of time, does that mean when I leave it'll be the same time it was when you brought me here?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

valerio wrote:The rabbit started chewing the grass, until he had produced something he could spread over the dog's knee, like a marmalade. "this will make the pain pass. Canines use this stuff for every day small emergencies...though it's us rabbits who must pre-chew them first. We can trade stuff with them thanks to this. stupid predators."
Lucky moved his leg and smiled a little. It was still a little stiff as it had always been, but the pain had disappeared. It was fast acting, whatever that healing spread was. He cast aside the makeshift crutch he had been using and stood up. Thankful to get on his feet without a sharp pain shooting through his knee.
"I might need to take some of that stuff home with me, there's a lot of times that would have come in handy." Said Lucky, his thoughts turning to several painful incidents, "Alright I think I'm ready, let's go get you that trophy."
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Scribbling anything interesting?" Gilestra asked. "Notice; this time I didn't appear behind you."
"Nothing in particular..." Shadowclaw answered "Not sure where you found it and how you figured I'll be here, but thanks for putting my staff here."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian smiled up at Michael "So I take it there's going to be some kind of celebration tonight? What's the ettiquette around here for ending blood feuds between tribes?"
"Depends on your will to party!" Michael said. "Well, unlike what just happened, this is usually a more carefree place. But again, at Blue Peak Shore you must expect the unexpected."
"Well I suppose that's part of the charm. And as far as will to party goes I think I'll be fine. In fact I'm not sure you two are going to be able to keep up."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi followed. "So if this is outside of time, does that mean when I leave it'll be the same time it was when you brought me here?"
"Yes, given or taken a few minutes. To avoid paradoxes, the higher shamans are not lenient on those.
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky moved his leg and smiled a little. It was still a little stiff as it had always been, but the pain had disappeared. It was fast acting, whatever that healing spread was. He cast aside the makeshift crutch he had been using and stood up. Thankful to get on his feet without a sharp pain shooting through his knee.
"I might need to take some of that stuff home with me, there's a lot of times that would have come in handy." Said Lucky, his thoughts turning to several painful incidents, "Alright I think I'm ready, let's go get you that trophy."
"There is village, not far from here. Are you with owners, dog? Anyone who'd start a searching party?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Nothing in particular..." Shadowclaw answered "Not sure where you found it and how you figured I'll be here, but thanks for putting my staff here."
Gilestra sat down next to the feline. "hey, the least I could do. now, before we try another trick, what about doing something *you* would like to do? Something that would help you feel better. Ask away."
---
Seth wrote:"Well I suppose that's part of the charm. And as far as will to party goes I think I'll be fine. In fact I'm not sure you two are going to be able to keep up."
Murphy laughed. "dear, *you* are exercise enough, when it comes to keeping up! now, are you good at performing...something like dances, somersaults and the such?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well I suppose that's part of the charm. And as far as will to party goes I think I'll be fine. In fact I'm not sure you two are going to be able to keep up."
Murphy laughed. "dear, *you* are exercise enough, when it comes to keeping up! now, are you good at performing...something like dances, somersaults and the such?"
" Can't really say I am. I never really had time to pursue anything like that between competitions back on the mainland. Any particular reason you're asking?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

both brothers grinned and leaned down toward their mate. "Well," Michael said. "*We* are putting up a dancing show."
"Thought you'd like to be on the team, luv," Murphy added
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Yes, given or taken a few minutes. To avoid paradoxes, the higher shamans are not lenient on those.
"As long as I don't need to find a way to tell my parents where I am. My phone probably wouldn't get very good reception here," he chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:both brothers grinned and leaned down toward their mate. "Well," Michael said. "*We* are putting up a dancing show."
"Thought you'd like to be on the team, luv," Murphy added
Adrian laughed nervously, " Well uh, I kinda... don't really know how to dance. Like at all. But I'd love to watch you two. Sounds like a blast."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"As long as I don't need to find a way to tell my parents where I am. My phone probably wouldn't get very good reception here," he chuckled.
"I'd like to know what this 'phone' thing is. But now, let us see how capable you are: open a way to the city."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian laughed nervously, " Well uh, I kinda... don't really know how to dance. Like at all. But I'd love to watch you two. Sounds like a blast."
The due hifived. "Still the best when it comes to the boy side," Michael said. "We lit up fights with our performances!"
"get ready to defende your position, dear," Murphy added.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I'd like to know what this 'phone' thing is. But now, let us see how capable you are: open a way to the city."
"Now, what exactly do you mean by that? If you mean with a portal , I don't actually know how to do that yet. If you mean parkour, then just point in the direction you need me to run."
(OOC: also if she means parkour, I'll need a quick description of the terrain. is there a forest, are there buildings. what can Levi climb on and vault over?)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Now, what exactly do you mean by that? If you mean with a portal , I don't actually know how to do that yet. If you mean parkour, then just point in the direction you need me to run."
(OOC: also if she means parkour, I'll need a quick description of the terrain. is there a forest, are there buildings. what can Levi climb on and vault over?)
"you are a dreamwalker: just focus and open a portal to our destination, passing through the soulplane."
(OOC: she's asking him to replicate his first supernatural feat back during the kidnapping crisis)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I kind of had help the first time," he said. "Barty was there, leading me to where I had to go. And the shaman gave me special bracelet," he looked at hid wrist, "Which I totally forgot I was still wearing. But anyway, Barty opened the way before. I just walked."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "There is village, not far from here. Are you with owners, dog? Anyone who'd start a searching party?"
"Nah it's just me out here, the sweepstakes did cover one other person, but no one wanted to join me abroad. Considering how things went out here, I think they saw something like a ship wreck coming." Lucky shrugged.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian laughed nervously, " Well uh, I kinda... don't really know how to dance. Like at all. But I'd love to watch you two. Sounds like a blast."
The due hifived. "Still the best when it comes to the boy side," Michael said. "We lit up fights with our performances!"
"get ready to defende your position, dear," Murphy added.
"Well I hope it doesn't come to that!" Adrian exclaimed with a mock tone of shock, "I'm more of a lover than a fighter."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: Gilestra sat down next to the feline. "hey, the least I could do. now, before we try another trick, what about doing something *you* would like to do? Something that would help you feel better. Ask away."
"Something I like to do..." the ocelot's ears fell flat "I barely remember who I am, let alone what I like..." he paused for a second, remembering the dream in the village "Wait... I think I liked music before... or was I hating it? Not sure..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Oh no no no, Chef Boris does not cook nor eat any pets!" said a voice with a strong Jamaican accent, coming from a tall, Dark-skinned young man with dreadlocks, who appeared suddenly (he just entered through the regular entrance) behind Flint "It be Chef Francois' gossips spreading around again, aren't they?" The man froze in place "Oh, but where be my mann'rs? I'm Ajay Bailey and I'm archaeologist - one o' da best!" the man grinned.
A clattering of kitchenware and singing could be heard from the kitchen, as the latter began (randomly or not) at the same time Ajay entered the mess hall.
Martin gave Flint a puzzled look, which said "You go first"
Flint glanced over at the kitchen before turning around to address the Jamaican. "Nice to meet you Mr. Bailey." The dog stuck out an open hand in greeting. "You guys sure have a diverse bunch of people here." Objectively referring to the race difference between Boris and Ajay.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I kind of had help the first time," he said. "Barty was there, leading me to where I had to go. And the shaman gave me special bracelet," he looked at hid wrist, "Which I totally forgot I was still wearing. But anyway, Barty opened the way before. I just walked."
Koros' paw touched his head. "You'll feel as if something is tickling your brain. Just close your eyes and imagine a doorway, no matter what aspect you prefer. You'll find it there in front of you. Relax..."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Nah it's just me out here, the sweepstakes did cover one other person, but no one wanted to join me abroad. Considering how things went out here, I think they saw something like a ship wreck coming." Lucky shrugged.
Stojo rubbed his paws. "Excellent. Let's go." and with that...he disappeared.
---
Seth wrote:"Well I hope it doesn't come to that!" Adrian exclaimed with a mock tone of shock, "I'm more of a lover than a fighter."
"That we know!" both brothers said with a wide grin.
"Now let's go collect some bread," Murphy said. "There'll be quite the crowd, tonight!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Something I like to do..." the ocelot's ears fell flat "I barely remember who I am, let alone what I like..." he paused for a second, remembering the dream in the village "Wait... I think I liked music before... or was I hating it? Not sure..."
"If you remember it, in your state, it means you liked it. Trust me." at the wiggling of his fingers, a flute appeared in the rabbit's paw. "Let's try this." And he started playing a touching version of Mike Oldfield's Wonderful Land.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:"Well I hope it doesn't come to that!" Adrian exclaimed with a mock tone of shock, "I'm more of a lover than a fighter."
"That we know!" both brothers said with a wide grin.
"Now let's go collect some bread," Murphy said. "There'll be quite the crowd, tonight!"
Adrian follwed after the brothers, "Good, the bigger the crowd the better the party."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo rubbed his paws. "Excellent. Let's go." and with that...he disappeared.
Lucky tilted his head as looked at where the rabbit used to be. With a sigh he took a minute to try and track the rabbit, Stojo's scent was still fresh. Being a K-9 sniffer had its perks. Once he had an idea of where the rabbit took off to he began jogging in his direction at a steady pace.

"So how do you intend to get a tail? Lucky asked, half wondering if Stojo was still close enough to hear him.

RP Character:
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint glanced over at the kitchen before turning around to address the Jamaican. "Nice to meet you Mr. Bailey." The dog stuck out an open hand in greeting. "You guys sure have a diverse bunch of people here." Objectively referring to the race difference between Boris and Ajay.
Ajay shook his head "Mistah Jones does not judge us by who or what we are, but for what we can do - and we all are good at our jobs... except for Boris, his cookin' sti-" he couldn't finish his sentence, cause he had to jump to his right, dodging a metal tankard, aimed for his head, which crashed int the door with a loud clink.

"Why ya good-for-nothin' rascal!" Boris shouted from the door to the kitchen, swinging a wooden ladle at Ajay "Ya can't say anythin' againt me cookin'! Ya can't even toast a few slices of bread, let alone cookin'!" the Chef was literally fuming "Unless ye want me to get de ol'Nancy, ya better apologize ta them!"

The young man's eyes widened "Not de ol'Nancy! Not de ol'Nancy! Okay, okay!" Ajay turned at the two canines "Sorry, I was ta tell ya sumthin' of a lie about Boris..." under the angered glare of Boris, the young man quickly moved to a table very close to the exit. One he sat, the Chef grunted and went back to the kitchen, soon after resuming his singing. The man with the dreadlocks grinned at the two dogs "Don't ya worry, as long as ya behave here, he stays happy. But dare ta make him mad... well, lets jus' say Mistah Jones had ta run from here once or twice because of ol'Nancy..."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"If you remember it, in your state, it means you liked it. Trust me." at the wiggling of his fingers, a flute appeared in the rabbit's paw. "Let's try this." And he started playing a touching version of Mike Oldfield's Wonderful Land.
The ocelot closed his eyes and slowed his breathing for the duration of the play, listening in awe. Once the rabbit finished, Shadowclaw snapped out and looked at Gilestra "C-can I?" he asked, motioning towards the flute.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Koros' paw touched his head. "You'll feel as if something is tickling your brain. Just close your eyes and imagine a doorway, no matter what aspect you prefer. You'll find it there in front of you. Relax..."
"If you say so," he said. He closed his eyes and imagined a doorway... a Japanese sliding door.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky tilted his head as looked at where the rabbit used to be. With a sigh he took a minute to try and track the rabbit, Stojo's scent was still fresh. Being a K-9 sniffer had its perks. Once he had an idea of where the rabbit took off to he began jogging in his direction at a steady pace.
"So how do you intend to get a tail? Lucky asked, half wondering if Stojo was still close enough to hear him.
Stojo let out a scream as he reappeared suddenly. "Ack! You found me?! How did you do that?!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:The ocelot closed his eyes and slowed his breathing for the duration of the play, listening in awe. Once the rabbit finished, Shadowclaw snapped out and looked at Gilestra "C-can I?" he asked, motioning towards the flute.
The rabbit handed him the instrument. "Be my guest."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"If you say so," he said. He closed his eyes and imagined a doorway... a Japanese sliding door.
And it was a door that appeared. A door made of bamboo wood framing a panel of rice paper, suspended into thin air.
A door with kanji ideograms moving and floating like black flames, and a serpentine, fiery-eyed dragon snarling and moving along the surface. As if daring Levi to open...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:And it was a door that appeared. A door made of bamboo wood framing a panel of rice paper, suspended into thin air.
A door with kanji ideograms moving and floating like black flames, and a serpentine, fiery-eyed dragon snarling and moving along the surface. As if daring Levi to open...
Levi opened his eyes and saw the dragon. "Sweet, that's a lot more detail than I imagined. So I just open it up and step in? I'll still need some directions in there. Nothing worse than getting lost in a bad neighborhood."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Just remember: those symbols you see are the warnings your memory is giving you. You are a mortal walking into the plane of the dead. Failure is not condoned, there. If you wish to step back, just say so, otherwise open the door and we'll walk in."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, I don't even understand most of those symbols," he smirked. "The dragon's pretty straightforward, though. Don't worry, I remember the warnings from last time. Ignore the distractions and focus on my goal."

He stepped towards the door and, without hesitation, slid it opened and stepped in. He focused his mind on staying alive. for his parents, for Alyse, and for anyone else who would miss him if he failed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo let out a scream as he reappeared suddenly. "Ack! You found me?! How did you do that?!"
"Easy! Been a tracking dog for a few years now. I help bust bad guys with my nose back home." Lucky replied, a smirk on his face. "Once I get a hold on a scent I never forget it."

How that would help them get ahold of a tail was really up in the air. He suspected that the wolves on the island might be fierce, as most wolves are when threatened. His police dog training might help him hold his own, on the other hand it's hard to beat raw feral grit.

RP Character:
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: The rabbit handed him the instrument. "Be my guest."
Shadowclaw took the instrument and carefully placed his finger in position.
"Lets see what will happen..." he said and began playing a beautiful song.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well, I don't even understand most of those symbols," he smirked. "The dragon's pretty straightforward, though. Don't worry, I remember the warnings from last time. Ignore the distractions and focus on my goal."
He stepped towards the door and, without hesitation, slid it opened and stepped in. He focused his mind on staying alive. for his parents, for Alyse, and for anyone else who would miss him if he failed.
The great flaming and roaring portal closed behind them.
Levi was walking on nothingness, as if the air was solid and without consistency at the same time.
Once again, the cat was greeted by the sight of the magnificent and terrible vastness that was the otherworld. Everywhere Levi looked, there were souls floating around. Animals and humans, big and small, tiny suns everywhere, moving without an apparent direction, in an utter, absolute silence. A silence that could make one deaf. Levi could even hear the rustle of his own fur, his heartbeat...
His very presence was a beacon, and he was starting to draw attention already.
"At this point, you would be lost already," Koros said. "The souls will feast with you to taste the life they lost. Now for your first real training step, kitten: reach out to the only souls who would not harm you. Do it now, or join their ranks."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Easy! Been a tracking dog for a few years now. I help bust bad guys with my nose back home." Lucky replied, a smirk on his face. "Once I get a hold on a scent I never forget it."
How that would help them get ahold of a tail was really up in the air. He suspected that the wolves on the island might be fierce, as most wolves are when threatened. His police dog training might help him hold his own, on the other hand it's hard to beat raw feral grit.
Stojo facepawlmed again. He then proceeded to slam his head against the nearest tree. "Jam jam jam JAM! I can't believe I could forget to turn down my scent as well! If I cut my paw and sell it to a human for good luck I'd cause his demise! Stupid!" The rabbit then sat down with a heavy sigh. "Ok, skip the wolf tail... Come on, don't stand there like a-a statue or something! Come up with an idea to prove my might!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw took the instrument and carefully placed his finger in position.
it was Gilestra's turn to stare at him with awe while listening to the performance. When the feline was done, he rubbed Shadowclaw's shoulder. "And what sensations brought this music to you? Don't think, just answer," he said in a gentle, soothing tone.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The great flaming and roaring portal closed behind them.
Levi was walking on nothingness, as if the air was solid and without consistency at the same time.
Once again, the cat was greeted by the sight of the magnificent and terrible vastness that was the otherworld. Everywhere Levi looked, there were souls floating around. Animals and humans, big and small, tiny suns everywhere, moving without an apparent direction, in an utter, absolute silence. A silence that could make one deaf. Levi could even hear the rustle of his own fur, his heartbeat...
His very presence was a beacon, and he was starting to draw attention already.
"At this point, you would be lost already," Koros said. "The souls will feast with you to taste the life they lost. Now for your first real training step, kitten: reach out to the only souls who would not harm you. Do it now, or join their ranks."
"So no pressure, then?" he said before taking a deep breath. He wasn't exactly sure on all the specifics. Did she mean physically reach out? mentally? spiritually? Is he supposed to know these spirits that wouldn't harm him, or was he supposed to instinctively sense that they wouldn't harm him. But she kinda made it seem like there wasn't time to ask questions, so all he could do was trust his instinct and hope he wouldn't die.

and that he did. He closed his eyes, and reached out his spirit to the only spirit he knew would be in this realm. mom
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Arms embraced him from behind.
Not ghostly appendages, cold wisps of what was, but real, furry and warm arms.
And Levi wasn't standing in the infinite plane anymore.
He was standing in the middle of an alley, flickering neon lights, an empty box somewhere on the pavement.
And his mother was there, hugging him tenderly, purring for him.

(OOC - feel free to minimod their dialogue - remember, this is like dealing with the real life thing, so no fear of speaking his mind)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Mom?" he asked as he felt the arms around him.
Yes, Levi," Sky replied in a soothing voice. "I'm here."
Tears started to well up in his eyes. He had repressed his last memory of her for most of his life, but she was still his mother. He turned himself around in her embrace and hugged her back. "Mom, I'm sorry." said as he cried into her fur. apparently he was now as tall as she was on that night.
"You have nothing tho apologize for," she replied calmly. "I..." she started, but was interrupted.
"I'm sorry I forgot about you all those years. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay with the rest of the litter, I'm sorry I wasn't brave like I promised,"
"Levi, look at me," she said sternly.
He did as he was told. he looked right into her sky blue eyes. They were much brighter than he remembered. She was probably going blind back then. She looked overall much healthier than that night.
"You have nothing to apologize for. You're living a good life, and that's all I ever wished for. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have trusted that man as much as I did. I should have called the ASPCA. They would have taken us from him and you wouldn't be left with the memory of that horrible night. If forgetting about that night meant forgetting about me, that's a trade I'd be willing to make."
"Thank you," Levi said. he hugged her more.
(OOC: it's kinda late, so I'll write the rest in another post some time tomorrow)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Ajay shook his head "Mistah Jones does not judge us by who or what we are, but for what we can do - and we all are good at our jobs... except for Boris, his cookin' sti-" he couldn't finish his sentence, cause he had to jump to his right, dodging a metal tankard, aimed for his head, which crashed int the door with a loud clink.

"Why ya good-for-nothin' rascal!" Boris shouted from the door to the kitchen, swinging a wooden ladle at Ajay "Ya can't say anythin' againt me cookin'! Ya can't even toast a few slices of bread, let alone cookin'!" the Chef was literally fuming "Unless ye want me to get de ol'Nancy, ya better apologize ta them!"

The young man's eyes widened "Not de ol'Nancy! Not de ol'Nancy! Okay, okay!" Ajay turned at the two canines "Sorry, I was ta tell ya sumthin' of a lie about Boris..." under the angered glare of Boris, the young man quickly moved to a table very close to the exit. One he sat, the Chef grunted and went back to the kitchen, soon after resuming his singing. The man with the dreadlocks grinned at the two dogs "Don't ya worry, as long as ya behave here, he stays happy. But dare ta make him mad... well, lets jus' say Mistah Jones had ta run from here once or twice because of ol'Nancy..."
Flint smirked and raised an eyebrow. "ol'Nancy? Is that person? Or..." He wasn't sure he even wanted to know. Even though he did. He looked back over to the kitchen where Boris was. What could be terrifying (or just dangerous) enough to make even... wait...
"Who's Mr.Jones?"
His first thoughts were along the lines of... cowboy hat, whip, fear of snakes. He looked from Martin to Ajay, and then back.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw took the instrument and carefully placed his finger in position.
it was Gilestra's turn to stare at him with awe while listening to the performance. When the feline was done, he rubbed Shadowclaw's shoulder. "And what sensations brought this music to you? Don't think, just answer," he said in a gentle, soothing tone.
"A sense of peace..." Shadowclaw replied "... and safety..."

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint smirked and raised an eyebrow. "ol'Nancy? Is that person? Or..." He wasn't sure he even wanted to know. Even though he did. He looked back over to the kitchen where Boris was. What could be terrifying (or just dangerous) enough to make even... wait...
"Who's Mr.Jones?"
His first thoughts were along the lines of... cowboy hat, whip, fear of snakes. He looked from Martin to Ajay, and then back.
Ajay shook his head "Da Ol'Nancy is his rollin' pin, puppeh, it's old, made from a very hard and heavy wood, and if that ain't enuf, it's reinforced with some sorta metal."
Roarin wrote:"Who's Mr.Jones?"
The young man gave Flint a puzzled look.
"Mistah Jones is da boss 'round here, the one that'll led ya he-." he was interrupted again, because he had to dodge another flying tankard, coming from the kitchen.

The singing from the kitchen stopped "It's Johnson, ya slacker!" Boris yelled from his place, before returning to his singing.

My RP Characters
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo facepawlmed again. He then proceeded to slam his head against the nearest tree. "Jam jam jam JAM! I can't believe I could forget to turn down my scent as well! If I cut my paw and sell it to a human for good luck I'd cause his demise! Stupid!" The rabbit then sat down with a heavy sigh. "Ok, skip the wolf tail... Come on, don't stand there like a-a statue or something! Come up with an idea to prove my might!"
"Well I'm no expert on your tribe's customs, but..." He was not exactly the biggest motivational speaker in the world. Nor could he give advice on something he was unfamiliar with. He did, however, feel bad for the rabbit. Lucky glanced down at the strange tribal talisman hanging around his neck. "Hey does this thing mean anything to you? I found it just out here on the beach before you found me, not sure if it could help or hurt your cause."

RP Character:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Mom?" he asked as he felt the arms around him.
Yes, Levi," Sky replied in a soothing voice. "I'm here."
Tears started to well up in his eyes. He had repressed his last memory of her for most of his life, but she was still his mother. He turned himself around in her embrace and hugged her back. "Mom, I'm sorry." said as he cried into her fur. apparently he was now as tall as she was on that night.
"You have nothing tho apologize for," she replied calmly. "I..." she started, but was interrupted.
"I'm sorry I forgot about you all those years. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay with the rest of the litter, I'm sorry I wasn't brave like I promised,"
"Levi, look at me," she said sternly.
He did as he was told. he looked right into her sky blue eyes. They were much brighter than he remembered. She was probably going blind back then. She looked overall much healthier than that night.
"You have nothing to apologize for. You're living a good life, and that's all I ever wished for. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have trusted that man as much as I did. I should have called the ASPCA. They would have taken us from him and you wouldn't be left with the memory of that horrible night. If forgetting about that night meant forgetting about me, that's a trade I'd be willing to make."
"Thank you," Levi said. he hugged her more.
(OOC: it's kinda late, so I'll write the rest in another post some time tomorrow)
after about a minute of silent hugging, Levi broke the silence.
"So, I assume you've been watching over me... what about the rest of the litter?" he asked as he dried the tears from his eyes.

"You and Amy are the two that came out the best. She was adopted by a New York City police officer and she has friends. Selina found a nice home and at least one good friend, but she's been experiencing the darker side of the supernatural recently. I'm scared for her. Flynn..." she paused for a moment before continuing. "He was taken in by a con man. He seems to have gladly picked up the tricks of the trade. He's with a nice rich family now, but he only sees them as a reliable source of income... I seem to have lost track of him while he was on a cruise with them, though."

"wow, sounds like they've each got their own stories to tell. I'm glad they're all alive, at least."

"I'm sure you'll see them again someday. Now, we have some business to attend to."

"what business?" he asked, puzzled.

"getting you safely back to your own plane, of course," she replied. "Even with me protecting you, you can't stay here for too long or you won't be able to leave."

"Oh yeah," he said, sad that he couldn't spend more time with her.

"don't fret. I'll be here every time you dreamwalk. I'm guessing you'll be doing it much more often now that Koros is training you."

"I guess you're right..." he then noticed something he hadn't noticed before. "Why are we in an alley?"

"this is my heaven. It's modeled after an alley in New York where I lived before... he... found me. It's also where I met your father and was blessed with your litter. It may not seem like much, but it's where I was the happiest in life... minus the more unpleasant elements. and If I wish to watch over you four, I need only wander around the corner and there are screens for each of you."

"I'm glad you're living a sweet afterlife," Levi chuckled. "So I guess we should be going."

"We've already arrived," she said, indicating at a fire-escape door that had appeared on the wall of the alley. "step through and you'll be in the city with Koros."

"wow, you're better at this than Barty," he chuckled.

"he hasn't spent much time on this plane. He couldn't even get here until you helped him."

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, for now. I hope this training doesn't send me here more permanently next time,"

"Goodbye," Sky waved as Levi opened the door and stepped through.

(OOC: Val, if I took too many liberties with their conversation, or more specifically, with how the spirit realm works, feel free to have me edit this.
If anyone for some reason is interested in the rest of Levi's litter, Flynn is my character in Terra Ridge, Selina is my character in Edge City, and Amy is not currently being used in any RPs, but I might eventually.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "What Ilia fails to understand, and I don't really blame her for it since she's a spirit no longer bound to the mortals' time flow, is that she is a temporal anomaly in your time. She comes from another time, she was a forgotten warrior, one of the many. She has no right to claim protection over you, in your time, while I rightfully belong to you now... And no, it was not my choice to protect you, but the wolves gave you the sword, so I am honorbound to you."
[/color]
Randy nodded. ''Gotcha. I guess it's destined after all. Maybe I was wrong about you, since you have even manifested into my cubs and I feared that you may possess them. But that's not gonna happen right? Thank you once again Ereba. I am forever in gratitude.'' Randy said, bowing before the spirit.

Ilia, on the other hand wasn't having a very pleasant experience in her cold chamber within the medallion. She had heard every word that Randy had said, and the bitterness of her heart was overwhelmed with a never ending sorrow. On top of that, the chains clasped to her limbs and the armor that continued pressing down on her slender body began to suffocate her more, and she had to end this....even if she was to end her mission in failure....which would cost her life and her place of redemption in heaven.

She slowly began unbuckling the straps on her breastplate, preparing for her end. She then looked up and called out to Koros, who was holding her captive. ''Koros, do release me for now. I wish to speak to Randy and his new guardian for the final time, if you will permit me to. It's important.'' Ilia said, weakly standing up with her chains weighing her arms down in despair.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"A sense of peace..." Shadowclaw replied "... and safety..."
"Good, good...now keep answering, just don't focus on the questions." Gilestra's voice was like a lullaby, soothing, relaxing. Close your eyes, my friend, focus on that sense of peace. You are safe." the music started playing again, from somewhere. "Keep your eyes closed...and when you'll open them, you'll be in the place and with the people that make you feel safe, and everything will be all right..."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:"Well I'm no expert on your tribe's customs, but..." He was not exactly the biggest motivational speaker in the world. Nor could he give advice on something he was unfamiliar with. He did, however, feel bad for the rabbit. Lucky glanced down at the strange tribal talisman hanging around his neck. "Hey does this thing mean anything to you? I found it just out here on the beach before you found me, not sure if it could help or hurt your cause."
With one movement, the rabbit snatched the thing from the dog's paw and put it around his neck. ""Should *anyone* ask, I had it *always* with me! Where did you get it?"
---
The ethereal flames roared.
Koros and Levi stepped through, and when the portal closed, they were there, in a broad street, luscious with vegetation, framed by palaces of the most various styles, all magnificent, where the greenery met smooth stone painted with alluring styles depicting scenes from the life on the island, no matter the species...or the situation, as at least one palace would suggest with embarrassing clarity.
Koros squeezed the cat's shoulder. "Welcome to Zilnawa, Levi. An before we proceed, let me tell you, you have not failed my expectations."
And while she was talking, here mind was keeping busy with the spirit trying hard to get free from her confinement.
<Enough! Ilia, I am offering you a choice, here! You can't be Randy's guardian in his time, but you can choose another to guard. Another who will be close enough to Randy. His name is Lars, and by now he should be done with his progresses.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The ethereal flames roared.
Koros and Levi stepped through, and when the portal closed, they were there, in a broad street, luscious with vegetation, framed by palaces of the most various styles, all magnificent, where the greenery met smooth stone painted with alluring styles depicting scenes from the life on the island, no matter the species...or the situation, as at least one palace would suggest with embarrassing clarity.
Koros squeezed the cat's shoulder. "Welcome to Zilnawa, Levi. An before we proceed, let me tell you, you have not failed my expectations."
"Wow, nice place you got here," he said, looking around at his new location. "and thanks, you're training doesn't disappoint either."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros showed one rare curving of her mouth. "Glad someone appreciates. Now, dreamwalking may be a stressing experience, mind me." despite the city being so vast, its population seemed scarce. The lions they met moved in small groups, but surely that place could've hosted largest crowds. "You will be asked to talk with the deceased for various feat, including divination. But most of the time you'll be occupied with comforting the relatives of the recently deceased. Don't let that get to you, or it will consume your ability to feel feelings at all."