HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Snort. Aw, you have zero sportsmanship. What about the elements?" Borues said, "You mean the noise? Oh please, they're harmless."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch took the phone with a smile.

She hasn't seen her angry yet. He thought.

"Mom you still there? Okay...okay...Yes mom....Mom!...Sigh, fine, all right, love you, see you in a little bit, bye," Mitch said, finishing the call and handing the phone back to Rikki.

"Eh heh, funny you should mention dragons," Mitch said, "My dad once gave her dragon necklace...course, we lost that in our captivity, but that's the story any way."
Rikki thought about that. "Well, not to boost any premature illusion, but Val and I still have contacts in the department of contraband objects. If this necklace had any value to end up in the black market, we could work to track it."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh heh, she'd love that," Mitch said, "She has talked fondly of it, so she'd probably be delighted. Though she wore it on a few official occasions though. Weddings, festivals, and the like."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Great! Now, do you prefer me to ask her about the details or can you provide them?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch tried to think for a moment. And was dissapointed, that he had, in fact, no discriptive memory of the necklace.

"Hmm, it's probably best to ask her," Mitch said, "I either didn't get to see it or see enough of it to get a clear picture. But, I do remember there being green beeds."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:"Snort. Aw, you have zero sportsmanship. What about the elements?" Borues said, "You mean the noise? Oh please, they're harmless."
"I know that they're harmless to you, you have a thick hide..." Pain frowned "And the elements are the force I believe in..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh you afraid of getting stung by a tiny bee mister I can take a bear?" Borues poked with a grin, "Besides, I keep them on the other side of the creek."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch tried to think for a moment. And was dissapointed, that he had, in fact, no discriptive memory of the necklace.
"Hmm, it's probably best to ask her," Mitch said, "I either didn't get to see it or see enough of it to get a clear picture. But, I do remember there being green beeds."
"Good idea. And now, let's go shower. Hoping Val won't start another water war, this time."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh, those can be fun, provided there's a lot of water," Mitch said, "We usually only bathe in large lakes or deep streams. Or, in other words, if there's plenty to go around."
valerio

Post by valerio »

They reached the bathroom, upstairs. Rikki saw the door was ajar. No sounds from the cabin. "Must be waiting for us. Come, luv." She stepped in, only to find the shower closed. She rapped at the door. "Boss! I can smell your stench from outside, I know you and Bel are in there so stop doing weird things and let us--ACK!" The door slid open all of a sudden and two paws grabbed Mitch and Rikki by their scruff! In a momen, they had vanished.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"EEEEP!" Mitch yelped. But Val was lucky that Mitch knew it was him, he kept his eyes down and went about his washing. After giving Val a scolding.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"See?" Valiant asked Rikki while holding her and washing her thoroughly. The ferret was thrashing wildly, spitting and hissing.
"You're so gonna PAY for this! I can do myself, big bullies! Let me go!" she screamed, while the wolf was soaping up Mitch.
"I don't know what's the matter: It's like washing under a waterfall, only you get to control the flow too! It's cool!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You are lucky, very very lucky," Mitch said angrily to the wolf, "Had I not known it was you, there'd be a really big mess in the bathroom. Now lemme have the soap. I can do this myself. Or do I need to take it from you?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Oh you afraid of getting stung by a tiny bee mister I can take a bear?" Borues poked with a grin, "Besides, I keep them on the other side of the creek."
Pain gave him a short hiss "If you're going for them, then go, but I'm not getting close to bees without a good reason."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"You are lucky, very very lucky," Mitch said angrily to the wolf, "Had I not known it was you, there'd be a really big mess in the bathroom. Now lemme have the soap. I can do this myself. Or do I need to take it from you?"
"Hush, you're lucky I'm not using my tongue." Belisarius put down the panda and handed him the liquid soap.
Valiant put down Rikki near to Mitch. "Have fun you guys." He then proceeded to wash the wolf from behind, adding an extra dose of snuggles. "You know? I never enjoyed a shower this way in all my life. Hm-mm"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Your lucky that toungue didn't end up as a dried trophy," Mitch said. While the pandas did practice communal bathing, there were a few, unspoken rules. Keep your head down if your bothered. Don't be staring. And if you do talk to someone, keep eye level. However, Mitch couldn't help but cast a weary glance here or there. But since one corner contained some unsavory material, he couldn't help but look Rikki's direction. And then mentally scolded himself. He tried his best to finish as quick as possible before something else worse happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Like I said, those are on the other side of the creek," Borues said, as the creek could now be heard amongst the bees, "And I keep them more then a good distance away. So no need to worry."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance sighed and stepped into the bathroom he needed the shower right now And then something to eat. he thought to himself as the let the water run down him. After a few minutes in the shower he stepped out drying himself off with a near by towel and walked down stares and into the kitchen.

He grabbed some slices of meat and bread putting them together in a quick sandwhich and got a glass of water before he began to eat.
valerio

Post by valerio »

When he was done, Valiant walked out the cabin and got a towel. "Guys, make it fast! We must get the stuff at the mall!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"He's right," Mitch said finishing up and stepping out, "My parents are most likely going to be on time, since, to us, this is a fairly important occasion. I just hope they don't go all all out. If you know what I mean."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"No." both Rikki and Belisarius said, walking out in turn.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch looked at them blankly, as if they're supposed to know something already.

"I mean, you know, get all dressed up, decked out, maybe have a decked out honor guard," Mitch said, acting as if these details were an everyday thing,"My dad'll probably be all warrior king and all and my mom will just go with something simple. Hopefully. Like a blue dress and a turquoise pearl shaped necklace. You know, fancy dress up stuff."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good! Hope they get the full ceremonial arranged. It'll give us time to do our shopping." Valiant snapped his collar shut and produced his cell. "We're using a cab, no sense in tiring Mom and Dad for this."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh good, I was gonna say, I hope we're not walking to the shop," Mitch said, putting his collar back on as well, "And Val, there is no hope they get the treatment. If my dad wants to appear in full ceremonial vibe, they'll appear in full ceremonial vibe. I just hope they don't bring the shaman." Mitch paused for a moment. Then he looked at Rikki, as if considering something. Then his ear twitched as he thought he heard something distant. He looked back to the direction of the forest, distracted for a moment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A shaman?! They could bring a shaman?? That's so *cool*" Belisarius put on his dog tags. His eyes were as big as a puppy's. "I miss having a shaman around. They know the best tales and herbal remedies! Our pack's could talk with the dead as well. Can your?"
"What did you hear?" Rikki asked the panda
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's attention turned to the wolf for the moment.

"Talk to the dead? No, not our shaman," he said, then he looked back to Rikki.

"Ah, nothing important," he looked at Rikki in the eyes for a second, thinking, "Can I, talk to Rikki alone for a little bit? It's important."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant opened the door. "No prob. Just be down in ten minutes, tops."
Once the door was closed, Rikki asked. "So?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch took her in his arms and held her for a moment.

"Okay, um. You k-know when I said you m-met my parents?" Mitch said, "Well, y-you have, I'm j-just not sure if you k-know who they are. I mean, you've met my m-mother, Nora right?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote: "Like I said, those are on the other side of the creek," Borues said, as the creek could now be heard amongst the bees, "And I keep them more then a good distance away. So no need to worry."
"I am not worried!" Pain replied "Are you going to stop for a snack or shall we continue?"

~~~~~~

Back at the town, Will got out of the house after a short nap after he and his dad came home. They left Eris at her home to relax earlier today, so he didn't even think about bothering her after she went through of late.
As he was going out of the house, Will was carrying five long wooden staffs and a clinking leather bag on his back. Once he chose a good spot in the front yard, he stuck four of the staffs in form of a large square. Then he began to take out various metal heads for the staffs, four of which were torch heads, which he put on each of the staffs he stuck in the ground. Once the heads were correctly fitted on the staffs, he took out a bottle with light-brownish transparent liquid (emanating a nice aroma) and filled the torches with it. He took out the rest of the bag's content - a bowl, which he filled with what was left of the liquid, a metal canister of water and two small metal bowls with chains attached to them, which he connected to the ends of the fifth staff. He placed the fifth staff in the direction of the setting sun and filled the two bowls with water from the canister. The bowl with the liquid, he placed next to the staff on the ground.
Will took two more things from the bag - thin, long twig and a small lighter. He lighted one of it's ends with the lighter, then put it (the lighter) back in the bag. With the burning end of the twig the Nebelung cat touched the liquid in the bowl in his feet, lighting it. He did the same with the four torches, then simply shook the twig more rapidly, putting the small flame on it off.
Now that he was finished with the preparations, Will sighed and looked around - he didn't saw anybody. That calmed him a bit, since he remembered the last time he did something like that - he was accused in demon worshiping or something like that and police was called...
Will Sat on the ground in the middle of the square, crossing his legs, then took the bowl from the ground in his paws and closed his eyes, meditating.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The creek could be heard by now and Borues was enjoying his work, then he snapped back.

"Hm? No, to do that, we'd need to stop at my den," Borues said, "Which, you should be able to see in the woods, now." The brush seemed to be clearer as the path got wider. Then dissapeared completely as a partially buried mound of earth rose up beside the creek bed. The creek was on their left, the den and the path leading up to it.

"Why? You hungry?" Borues asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch took her in his arms and held her for a moment.

"Okay, um. You k-know when I said you m-met my parents?" Mitch said, "Well, y-you have, I'm j-just not sure if you k-know who they are. I mean, you've met my m-mother, Nora right?"
Rikki nodded. Mitch was nervous, but apparently with a very good reason, so she decided to wait and let him speak his mind.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Okay, w-well, you've also already met my dad," Mitch said, looking at her still, "Benjamin."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We helped you guys to settle, so yes. And..?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch sighed with relief.

"Okay, I just wasn't sure how'd you react to my dad being village chief that's all," he said, giving her a short kiss, "I'm also supposed to tell you how to greet them and some customs. But we'd better go before the others start getting worried. "

ooc: wasn't sure if the family connection had been made or not. oh well.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki followed Mitch out of the house. "Well, we never had the occasion to have a dinner together in a more...informal occasion. Especially not with you introducing me as the only love of your life!" She flashed him a grin that could be read both as happy and as...slightly threatening. "But say, when we helped you guys to settle, Valiant was unattached. Do you want him and Bel be...well, less 'friendly' in front of your parents?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch scratched his head for a moment.

"No. Affection is seen as a form of attachment," Mitch said, "It says 'this person and I belong to each other'. But, they DO need to sit together on my parents side of the table. And we need to sit opposite of my parents. Since your parents also are hosting the guests, they should sit at the head of the table. Hmm." Mitch thought.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:The creek could be heard by now and Borues was enjoying his work, then he snapped back.

"Hm? No, to do that, we'd need to stop at my den," Borues said, "Which, you should be able to see in the woods, now." The brush seemed to be clearer as the path got wider. Then dissapeared completely as a partially buried mound of earth rose up beside the creek bed. The creek was on their left, the den and the path leading up to it.

"Why? You hungry?" Borues asked.
"Nope, I am as far from hungry as possible." Pain replied "I was however afraid that you might have been."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, nope," Borues said, "You know though, you sure you don't want to rest here? It's still a long way to the lake. And that will mean we're right next to town." Boures twitched an ear down that direction. A rythmic noise repeated itself over and over.

"You hear that?" He asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch's ears twitched too. Only with him he could hear exactly what it was.

"Ohhhhh darn," he said, hanging his arms. Music could be heard flowing from the forest.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, all the good then. My parents too love formalities at the table, they'll love to see some rules applied... But what's that? Music?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yes," Mitch said, rather bummed, "That means they're having yet another party, without me."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"...Or they're getting their chiefs ready for the visit?" she tried, with an encouraging tone