HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

"Those two?". Flint asked as he stood up and looked from Mr. Johnson to Mr. Meyers. Was he talking about Mr. Meyers and Martin? Or...
He then followed Martin to the door and out of the room.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

As they got out of the office, the two canines were greeted by a buffed, but chubby man in his late 40s, with a thick black mustache, covering his entire upper lip and a short, curly hair in the same color. He was wearing a Chef apron and a Chef hat. The man crossed his arms on his chest and spoke.
"So, ye two are comin' with me, aye? I am Boris Bachvarov, the Chef!" he grinned "It's been a while since I had the opportunity to cook something for someone other than a human! Come!" The man headed to the right from the door and lead them to an elevator at the end of the corridor. "This beauty here will lead us right to the mess hall! Come in!"
Martin nodded and entered the old elevator, motioning Flint to follow.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Honorable Intentions

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Boats, oh how Lucky loathed boats. He knew it was a bad idea to hop aboard a ship that claimed it was "unsinkable." Yet the idea of vacation was alluring. It took him by the ears and dragged him miles away from his home and dropped him in the middle of the Atlantic. Everything went well, his past experiences abroad considered, until the engine had a malfunction and left the boat to fight its own against gale force winds brewing.

The sheepdog husky mix looked over the remaining flotsam that was his cruise ship. It was by some miracle that he survived after it had been dashed against the rocks. The other passengers, perhaps they had already been rescued and he had been left behind. That would be, well, just his luck.

He winced a little as he limped along the luggage that had washed up along the shore. His already injured knee had been banged up on his way off of the boat and now it was swelling. What was left of metal bar had become a makeshift crutch as he tried to find his belongings. Clothes, collars, cameras. Nothing of interest to him. He grabbed at his own collar hanging around his neck, it was distressingly empty, his father's lucky tag had been lost in the confusion. Broken off when he was swept away. Amongst the wreckage, he discovered a small soggy pamphlet. It read: "Blue Peak Shores" on the front. His vacation destination. He picked it up and longingly opened it, realizing how close he probably was to making it.

Yet, there was tourists map, complete with landmarks. He tilted his head, the mountain on the map looked familiar. He spun around in place looking at the beach and any familiar landmarks from the map. He did make it! He had crash landed into paradise. With a triumphant whoop he took a seat on a rock, relaxing his banged up knee. He would read up the map, find a way into a village and perhaps get some rest and relaxation. A faint glimmer sparkled next to his feet. With a gasp he bent over and picked it up. His father's lucky tag! His luck had just begun to change a little bit. Though next to it, was something unfamiliar, something alien.

A small talisman hanging from a beaded necklace, it looked rather tribal. Perhaps a tacky gift shop souvenir. With a shrug he placed it around his neck, and tried to reattach his lucky tag. Unbeknownst to him, figures had started approaching him on the beach.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint smiled and followed Martin into the elevator. "Well, Boris, We're happy to help you break from the norm." The prospect of eating food from someone dubbed "The Chef" made his tail wag. He settled himself in the back of the elevator, ears listening to the soft elevator music playing the background.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Boris looked surprised "Break from the norm?" he asked, then burst in laughter "Boy, there's no norm here, cooking for both of ya will be a pleasure! Ya have no idea how rare we have pets or ferals to visit us, let alone to stay for a meal... probably because of these rumors about me eating cats and dogs of all kinds or something..." he shrugged "Dunno about who made them rumors, but I sure don't eat such."
Martin was checking one of his nails on his right paw, but his ears did perk when he heard the last thing the man said, giving Flint a questioning look.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, keeping a calm face. It probably wasn't true. But...That didn't stop his fur from raising on end, or the feeling he shouldn't be sharing an inclosed spaced with this man for too long.
The canine kept his good eye trained on the chef.
"Heh..., well, you know. People these days." . He responded, trying to shrug the comment off.
Course every rumors has to stem from somewhere...

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:Boats, oh how Lucky loathed boats. He knew it was a bad idea to hop aboard a ship that claimed it was "unsinkable." Yet the idea of vacation was alluring. It took him by the ears and dragged him miles away from his home and dropped him in the middle of the Atlantic. Everything went well, his past experiences abroad considered, until the engine had a malfunction and left the boat to fight its own against gale force winds brewing.
The sheepdog husky mix looked over the remaining flotsam that was his cruise ship. It was by some miracle that he survived after it had been dashed against the rocks. The other passengers, perhaps they had already been rescued and he had been left behind. That would be, well, just his luck.
He winced a little as he limped along the luggage that had washed up along the shore. His already injured knee had been banged up on his way off of the boat and now it was swelling. What was left of metal bar had become a makeshift crutch as he tried to find his belongings. Clothes, collars, cameras. Nothing of interest to him. He grabbed at his own collar hanging around his neck, it was distressingly empty, his father's lucky tag had been lost in the confusion. Broken off when he was swept away. Amongst the wreckage, he discovered a small soggy pamphlet. It read: "Blue Peak Shores" on the front. His vacation destination. He picked it up and longingly opened it, realizing how close he probably was to making it.
Yet, there was tourists map, complete with landmarks. He tilted his head, the mountain on the map looked familiar. He spun around in place looking at the beach and any familiar landmarks from the map. He did make it! He had crash landed into paradise. With a triumphant whoop he took a seat on a rock, relaxing his banged up knee. He would read up the map, find a way into a village and perhaps get some rest and relaxation. A faint glimmer sparkled next to his feet. With a gasp he bent over and picked it up. His father's lucky tag! His luck had just begun to change a little bit. Though next to it, was something unfamiliar, something alien.
A small talisman hanging from a beaded necklace, it looked rather tribal. Perhaps a tacky gift shop souvenir. With a shrug he placed it around his neck, and tried to reattach his lucky tag. Unbeknownst to him, figures had started approaching him on the beach.
"Hello, new guy," said a male voice from behind him! A voice that didn't seem to come from a specific direction.
Honorable Intentions

Lucky's ears perked up a little as he turned around to find the source of the voice. Much to his surprise, there was nobody there. Cautiously, he stood up. Leaning against his makeshift crutch and wincing a little. There was something there, he was quite sure, his luck might be sour but his mind was sound.

"Uh...hello there?"
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Behind you," said the same someone, tapping his shoulder.
Honorable Intentions

The dog leaned against his makeshift crutch a little and turned to find the source of the voice. Squeezing his lucky tag tight in his paw. Shipwrecks and now beach ghosts, or ninjas, or ghost ninjas. The implications were perhaps awesome, if but little strange.

"Right where? I'm sorry I might have banged myself up harder than I thought in that wreck.

RP Character:
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, keeping a calm face. It probably wasn't true. But...That didn't stop his fur from raising on end, or the feeling he shouldn't be sharing an inclosed spaced with this man for too long.
The canine kept his good eye trained on the chef.
"Heh..., well, you know. People these days." . He responded, trying to shrug the comment off.
Course every rumors has to stem from somewhere...
"What? Got scared?" Boris grinned "Ah, ye two have nothing ta worry about. Those are just rumors from the previous teams. Started as a joke of some sort... until it got out of hand." the man shrugged "Well, Thanks to sir Spencer, thing got fixed. Plus no one wants to mess with sir Johnson's Chef. At least the young Dimitar is way more respected than that slug of a person that previous Chief Archaeologist was...or ever would've been" The man stopped for a second, looking up, as if trying to see the sky "Aye, respected as that old man of his... Still remember him, saved more than half the resort from a jungle fever when I was still a lad." The man shook his head as the elevator reached the right floor "Oh, but what am I sayin'? We're here - welcome to my own little kingdom - the mess hall! Choose a table and I'll bring ya something so tasty ye'll lick yer fingers!" Boris said and ran to the kitchen.

Martin wasn't exactly too calm around the man, especially since he left with the impression that this Boris person is weird. he looked at the other dog and asked "Well, Flint, where to?"

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Varg shook his head "Her soul is unstable from all she went through. From what the shamans have told us - those that gave her her armor have also increased her sensitivity a lot."
"Ya can say she's a bit more... touchy... only tens of times worse..." Ulv added.
"But such is the price of dishonor..." Varg finished
''At least she had no bad intentions from the start...she just wanted to be with someone she admired. Her punishment is a harsh one indeed. Koros, I'll entrust you with this for a while. I need to speak with Ereba.'' Randy said, caressing the medallion for a brief moment before taking Salina's paw and bringing her along to Ereba.

''Sorry for the constant interruption. I....I guess you're my guardian now? I thank you for choosing to protect me, noble spirit. I would also like to introduce you to my mate, Salina. Thank you for protecting our cubs.'' Randy said, bowing to the demon spirit.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:The dog leaned against his makeshift crutch a little and turned to find the source of the voice. Squeezing his lucky tag tight in his paw. Shipwrecks and now beach ghosts, or ninjas, or ghost ninjas. The implications were perhaps awesome, if but little strange.
"Right where? I'm sorry I might have banged myself up harder than I thought in that wreck.
"Nah you didn't," said the voice...from a branch, this time.
A rabbit. A grey-furred rabbit with ruby red eyes and wearing a belt with hilts protruding from the pockets. "Name's Stojo, new guy. And yours?"
---
thrasherblades wrote:''At least she had no bad intentions from the start...she just wanted to be with someone she admired. Her punishment is a harsh one indeed. Koros, I'll entrust you with this for a while. I need to speak with Ereba.'' Randy said, caressing the medallion for a brief moment before taking Salina's paw and bringing her along to Ereba.
''Sorry for the constant interruption. I....I guess you're my guardian now? I thank you for choosing to protect me, noble spirit. I would also like to introduce you to my mate, Salina. Thank you for protecting our cubs.'' Randy said, bowing to the demon spirit.
Ereba nodded. "Your respect is appreciated, Randy O'Salisgrave. It's been a long time since my kin could seal a bond with a lycaon tribe. Interesting times, indeed. As for your mate, rest assured: since the sword is passed to the next generations, your cubs too will be protected now as they will be adults."
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: "Nah you didn't," said the voice...from a branch, this time.
A rabbit. A grey-furred rabbit with ruby red eyes and wearing a belt with hilts protruding from the pockets. "Name's Stojo, new guy. And yours?"
Lucky looked up to the tree and smiled a little, relieved that he was not in fact going crazy.

"The name's Carter, Carter Abbot, but my friends call me Lucky." Lucky nodded up to the rabbit. The dog took the weight off of his knee and took a seat back on the rock, keeping his eyes on the rabbit. He looked native, the pamphlet did say something about various tribes living on the island. A genetic offshoot of wild Lycaons and various wild rabbits to be specific.

This one seemed in friendly at the very least.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, Lucky, I'm sorry to inform you that you didn't live up to your name it seems." Stojo took a stiletto from a pocket and ran a claw along it. "This is our territory. And we don't like strangers. And I am on guard duty. Any reason why I shouldn't *test* your luck?"
Last edited by valerio on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honorable Intentions

Lucky's eyes grew wide at the sight of the stiletto. One wrong word and he was as good as an oversized pincushion. He gulped and held his paws up, palms out. Now he was really starting to wonder just what the fate of his fellow passengers had been.

"Woah I don't mean to intrude, I really didn't have much of a choice washing up here." Lucky gestured to the wreckage and the various bags of luggage. "If you just lead me out of here I promise to stay out of your hair."

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"...Well, pup, looks like someone is scared eno--" he then hissed a curse through his teet. "Darn and Yarn! *never* overdo!" The rabbit started hitting his skull with his fist. "Stupid stupid stupid!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:
Ereba nodded. "Your respect is appreciated, Randy O'Salisgrave. It's been a long time since my kin could seal a bond with a lycaon tribe. Interesting times, indeed. As for your mate, rest assured: since the sword is passed to the next generations, your cubs too will be protected now as they will be adults."
''Thank you Ereba...'' Randy said, smiling, but flicking his left ear as Ilia's soft whimpering from the medallion flowed out with a serene yet spooky demeanor. He frowned as he turned back to Ereba. ''May I ask you something too? Of all the inhabitants on the island....why'd you choose to protect me? And....is there anything that can be done to save Ilia? Her punishment is that armor....she is to keep it on at all times, or she will die....besides she claims that she was sent to protect me as a redemption from her sin....she will die too, if she fails....now considering that there's only one to protect me....'' Randy said, looking at Ereba with quizzical eyes. ''What do you suggest we do? I would like Ilia to live but her chances are slim...'' Randy asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote:"...Well, pup, looks like someone is scared eno--" he then hissed a curse through his teet. "Darn and Yarn! *never* overdo!" The rabbit started hitting his skull with his fist. "Stupid stupid stupid!"
How do you always get yourself into these messes, the dog thought to himself. At the very least some sort of insult was cut short by...well something. He was not quite sure what to think, Lucky's eyes shifted left and right to see if there were any more violent tribal rabbits. He cleared his throat a little and bit his bottom lip. If he made it out in one piece he was going to have quite a story to tell the folks back home.

"Are you okay Stojo?" He said in a tone that did not hide his concern for the rabbit's sanity.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:''Thank you Ereba...'' Randy said, smiling, but flicking his left ear as Ilia's soft whimpering from the medallion flowed out with a serene yet spooky demeanor. He frowned as he turned back to Ereba. ''May I ask you something too? Of all the inhabitants on the island....why'd you choose to protect me? And....is there anything that can be done to save Ilia? Her punishment is that armor....she is to keep it on at all times, or she will die....besides she claims that she was sent to protect me as a redemption from her sin....she will die too, if she fails....now considering that there's only one to protect me....'' Randy said, looking at Ereba with quizzical eyes. ''What do you suggest we do? I would like Ilia to live but her chances are slim...'' Randy asked.
"What Ilia fails to understand, and I don't really blame her for it since she's a spirit no longer bound to the mortals' time flow, is that she is a temporal anomaly in your time. She comes from another time, she was a forgotten warrior, one of the many. She has no right to claim protection over you, in your time, while I rightfully belong to you now... And no, it was not my choice to protect you, but the wolves gave you the sword, so I am honorbound to you."
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:How do you always get yourself into these messes, the dog thought to himself. At the very least some sort of insult was cut short by...well something. He was not quite sure what to think, Lucky's eyes shifted left and right to see if there were any more violent tribal rabbits. He cleared his throat a little and bit his bottom lip. If he made it out in one piece he was going to have quite a story to tell the folks back home.
"Are you okay Stojo?" He said in a tone that did not hide his concern for the rabbit's sanity.
Stojo put the stiletto back in its pocket. "No, I a not! Rabbits are supposed to be...rabbits! Deadly, silent and witty only when their enemy is defenseless!" his ears flopped down. "Aw, the chieftain is right, I'm such a failure!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"You're right - I could've prevented it, but the fools did it to themselves. Shadowclaw was merely protecting himself... until they drove him to almost pure rage..."] The voice suddenly went quiet ["Let's just say that the Ignis Fornax had plenty of new additions that night..."]
"Nifty. And are you going to recruite more, this time? Please honest answer."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: "Nifty. And are you going to recruite more, this time? Please honest answer."
["That solely depends on you, mortals..."]

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The white furred dog shrugged as he watched the man walk away. "Guess we should take a seat." Walking over to one of the tables and sitting down in a chair.
The guy seemed alright... Maybe alittle off... or... what was the word?... Eccentric?

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:["That solely depends on you, mortals..."]
Gilestra held his face in his paws. "Couldn't you just tell me a way to unlock safely his memories? Possibly before another trouble happens?"
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo put the stiletto back in its pocket. "No, I a not! Rabbits are supposed to be...rabbits! Deadly, silent and witty only when their enemy is defenseless!" his ears flopped down. "Aw, the chieftain is right, I'm such a failure!"
"Well if it's any consolation, that knife was pretty threatening. So you didn't fail in that regard." Lucky somehow felt bad for the rabbit. Why he was not sure, considering he pulled a knife on earlier. Then again nothing brings on sympathy quite like a sad rabbit.

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:"Well if it's any consolation, that knife was pretty threatening. So you didn't fail in that regard." Lucky somehow felt bad for the rabbit. Why he was not sure, considering he pulled a knife on earlier. Then again nothing brings on sympathy quite like a sad rabbit.
Stojo jumped down the tree. He was smiling happily."Really?! So, would you let me take a piece of your tail to prove I am a real warrior?? Can I? Can I?" He was grinning and hopping. And he was looking at Lucky's tail with a strange look in his eyes
Honorable Intentions

Me and my big mouth... He felt his jaw gape just a little. Of course when he's nice the rabbit asks for a piece of his tail. Maybe he could somehow bargain, then again he was lacking in bargaining chips. Running was not an option with his bum leg, the rabbit could easily catch him and take the tail by force if he wanted. That and the rabbit looked somewhat adorable when he was happy. Lucky's only advantage at this point seemed to be lumbering size alone.

"Before I say yes, you sure there isn't something else on me you could take to prove you're a warrior?"

RP Character:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Stojo, his tongue tip sticking out, started counting the options on his fingers. "Let's see. An ear... An eye...nahh, too messy. A finger? Too tough... Hmm, you wouldn't give me one of them sharp teeth, right? Guessed not... He snapped his fingers. "I know! You help me get a wolf's tail and we're even! I'll be immensely rispected with such a trophy!"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra held his face in his paws. "Couldn't you just tell me a way to unlock safely his memories? Possibly before another trouble happens?"
["You're the wise guy, aren't you?"] The demon answered ["You have plenty of time to figure it out."] he added and withdrew from Gilestra's mind.

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:The white furred dog shrugged as he watched the man walk away. "Guess we should take a seat." Walking over to one of the tables and sitting down in a chair.
The guy seemed alright... Maybe a little off... or... what was the word?... Eccentric?
Martin followed Flint and sat on a chair on the other side of the table.
"Boris is kinda strange, don't you think?"

My RP Characters
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote:Stojo, his tongue tip sticking out, started counting the options on his fingers. "Let's see. An ear... An eye...nahh, too messy. A finger? Too tough... Hmm, you wouldn't give me one of them sharp teeth, right? Guessed not... He snapped his fingers. "I know! You help me get a wolf's tail and we're even! I'll be immensely rispected with such a trophy!"
A wolf's tail. Yup this rabbit was insane. He could not even begin to think of a way to relieve a wolf of its tail, and he was certain asking nicely wouldn't do the trick. A few days ago he thought his luck was changing when he won a sweepstakes trip to Blue Peak Shores. Now it was his tail or some random wolf's on the line.

"Alright then, I'll help. What do you propose we do?" Lucky said as he limped over to the rabbit.

RP Character:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin followed Flint and sat on a chair on the other side of the table.
"Boris is kinda strange, don't you think?"
"Everyone's strange in their own way." He drummed his fingers on the table and looked over at Boris. "But yeah, he's kinda weird. But hey." Flint grinned at Martin. "I'm fine as long as he's doesn't plan on putting me on a frying pan."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:["You're the wise guy, aren't you?"] The demon answered ["You have plenty of time to figure it out."] he added and withdrew from Gilestra's mind.
The rabbit stood there, fuming. "Demons, oy!" Then he stood up. "Okay then, I guess old school will have to do!"and he walked out the temple
---
Honorable Intentions wrote:A wolf's tail. Yup this rabbit was insane. He could not even begin to think of a way to relieve a wolf of its tail, and he was certain asking nicely wouldn't do the trick. A few days ago he thought his luck was changing when he won a sweepstakes trip to Blue Peak Shores. Now it was his tail or some random wolf's on the line.
"Alright then, I'll help. What do you propose we do?" Lucky said as he limped over to the rabbit.
Stojo looked at him. "Aw, but you're limping. I didn't know you were wounded." He bent down and ripped some random herbs from the ground. "We can't go hunting for trophies, not in your condition." he gently pushed the dog down onto a rock. "Broken?"
Honorable Intentions

valerio wrote: Stojo looked at him. "Aw, but you're limping. I didn't know you were wounded." He bent down and ripped some random herbs from the ground. "We can't go hunting for trophies, not in your condition." he gently pushed the dog down onto a rock. "Broken?"
Lucky winced a little and rubbed his knee. If his memory was correct, he had banged it on a metal bar when the boat was smashed into rocks and he was thrown over board. At the time he was too busy fighting the waves to notice if it was any more severe than a bad bruise.
"I don't think it's broken. Just banged up and bruised a little. I had a bad knee to begin with (long story, don't ask) so having it knocked around a bit just made something bad a little worse." Said Lucky.

RP Character:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi walked over to the lioness. "Hate to distract you from... whatever's going on, but I just got teleported to somewhere with some sort of fire wolf and I could use some explanations."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Honorable Intentions wrote:Lucky winced a little and rubbed his knee. If his memory was correct, he had banged it on a metal bar when the boat was smashed into rocks and he was thrown over board. At the time he was too busy fighting the waves to notice if it was any more severe than a bad bruise.
"I don't think it's broken. Just banged up and bruised a little. I had a bad knee to begin with (long story, don't ask) so having it knocked around a bit just made something bad a little worse." Said Lucky.
The rabbit started chewing the grass, until he had produced something he could spread over the dog's knee, like a marmalade. "this will make the pain pass. Canines use this stuff for every day small emergencies...though it's us rabbits who must pre-chew them first. We can trade stuff with them thanks to this. stupid predators."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi walked over to the lioness. "Hate to distract you from... whatever's going on, but I just got teleported to somewhere with some sort of fire wolf and I could use some explanations."
Koros turned her attention to the cat. "The place you see around you is my ancestral and chronal home: Zilnawa the Magnificent, in an age when peace still ruled on this island. I am sorry for causing you discomfort, dreamwalker, but I see you are still new to your talents and thought you'd need an appropriate teacher."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:"Everyone's strange in their own way." He drummed his fingers on the table and looked over at Boris. "But yeah, he's kinda weird. But hey." Flint grinned at Martin. "I'm fine as long as he's doesn't plan on putting me on a frying pan."
"Oh no no no, Chef Boris does not cook nor eat any pets!" said a voice with a strong Jamaican accent, coming from a tall, Dark-skinned young man with dreadlocks, who appeared suddenly (he just entered through the regular entrance) behind Flint "It be Chef Francois' gossips spreading around again, aren't they?" The man froze in place "Oh, but where be my mann'rs? I'm Ajay Bailey and I'm archaeologist - one o' da best!" the man grinned.
A clattering of kitchenware and singing could be heard from the kitchen, as the latter began (randomly or not) at the same time Ajay entered the mess hall.
Martin gave Flint a puzzled look, which said "You go first"

~~~~~~

Back at Arcadia, Shadowclaw was sitting on a log behind a hut at the far end of the village, as he was scrabbling on the ground with his staff, which he found conveniently stuck in the ground next to the log.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Scribbling anything interesting?" Gilestra asked. "Notice; this time I didn't appear behind you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Koros turned her attention to the cat. "The place you see around you is my ancestral and chronal home: Zilnawa the Magnificent, in an age when peace still ruled on this island. I am sorry for causing you discomfort, dreamwalker, but I see you are still new to your talents and thought you'd need an appropriate teacher."
"So when can I start learning, sensei?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:Adrian smiled up at Michael "So I take it there's going to be some kind of celebration tonight? What's the ettiquette around here for ending blood feuds between tribes?"
"Depends on your will to party!" Michael said. "Well, unlike what just happened, this is usually a more carefree place. But again, at Blue Peak Shore you must expect the unexpected."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So when can I start learning, sensei?"
Koros's head pointed at the city that seemed built with titanic jewels. "My clan is training a dog. He is in security, in your time: he could use your talents to do a better job. Would you mind training together with him?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Koros's head pointed at the city that seemed built with titanic jewels. "My clan is training a dog. He is in security, in your time: he could use your talents to do a better job. Would you mind training together with him?"
I don't mind. As long as he's not a jerk," he laughed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I don't mind. As long as he's not a jerk," he laughed.
"Impulsive, like you, yes. Arrogant, not. His name is Kaiser, I'll lead him to you. As for you, Ereba: go back to your legitimate timeline, together with your protégées. I'll find a new one for Ilia."
"Thank you for your consideration mortal. The Purple Flame Clan owes you one." And with that, he, Randy and Salina faded into nothingness.
Koros gestured to Levi to follow her. "Come, we have much work to do."