Pet Friendly-Old OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Ebly

Re: Pet Friendly-OOC-Always Recruiting!

Post by Ebly »

Hahahahaha ohhhh man that must suck.
but that is pretty funny
i've done that so many times before but usually it's been the opposite way around, and i've missed things because i was a week in the past
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Hmm, yes, yes, the map is coming along nicely...very nicely...

And while I'm glad we keep getting more and more locations, it's really, really difficult to rework the map. If all of ya could refrain from adding new locations for the time being, that would be great.

Mapping process so far:

-First off, I started with the rivers and the woods. Nice geographic starting points that I would need and want to include. The woods are particularly important because it gives all the pets a place to play in the wild, and possibly meet ferals. Not to mention it has Pavelle's thinking tree.
-Now here's where it starts to get tricky. Pavelle said that she can see her house and Rav's from the tree. That means that the tree needs to have a certain line of site from the forest. It helps that Rav's house is more or less across the street, but here's where things really start to wreak havoc...
-Rav's "backyard" with the barn and all. With barn, comes fields. Prehaps the fields coudn't get rezoned? Maybe they couldn't be developed? Whatever the case, there's a large amount of (currently very muddy) land surrounding Rav's house. One of the rivers also run through it. So his house is kind of isolated, at the end of a street. In fact, near Rav's house, the road switches from paved to dirt. (Note, Octavian is on another trail). But this has to be all across the street from Pavelle's house!
-Then Ceir and Del also saw Pavelle leave her house, meaning they also live nearby.
-The solution was to place ALL OF THAT near the edge of the suburbs. Simple solution, right?
-Not really. Remember the twins? Everything that Happened that morning could be seen by Rav as he moved in! Not only that, Rav and Milo were chased into a tree by the twins. That at the very least meant that Jumplion had to be on the same street, and a reasonable distance away.
-Then there's the matter of the shops: The Wall, clinics, Police and Fire, the movie theater, those all need a place, but zoning must be considered to some extent. However, The Wall is in the middle of the neighborhood!
-Now imagine designing the generic part of the suburbs around all of this, to visualize all of this at once, and remember it ALL. It ain't easy.
-Now, imagine a first draft that was drawn on a vertical piece of paper, and the 2nd on a horizontal one. It doesn't translate well >_<

Argh! I figured it out though, and it's coming along. But I need to fit the map to the story we have. Luckly, the Movie Theater fit in very nicely for it's location, but I can't get lucky all the time. For the moment, it would be great if you could avoid adding any new key locations. Hopefully, I'll have the map done by tomorrow...If I get it done sooner, I'll get it up.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Yeah I was hoping the theater wouldn't mess with the map too much, I figured one of the random buildings or spaces along one of the roads would be able to be used. Glad to hear it didn't cause too much trouble hehe.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

I feel like the kid who left his school report tell the last minute hahaha. Nice, and tired is Bri. I'm going to have to make sure to read up, and post something up tomorrow. Thankfully Dee is the sort of character that can pretty much be brought in anywhere without having to describe every step she takes (though that doesn't make her any easier to write once I get her in the scene haha!) .. so getting a bit behind won't cripple me.

Though.. I'll really need to do something with Espresso...

And a map you say? .. hmm not sure how I feel about that idea.. I guess I liked things being only lightly defined so players could make up things on the fly whenever it was needed for the story. On the other hand having some direction, and a better idea of what's around us isn't really a -bad- thing either.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Working on it right now, and trust me, there's a looooooooooot of room for expansion. I specifically made it that way. Roads can be added anywhere, and there's only a couple of set places based on what I've gathered from the story. (i.e. explained above, in order for this to happen, this must be here, here and here) There's a lot of blank space, and we *can* scrap and restart the map at our convenience. I wouldn't mind, honest! It's fun.

EDIT:
Here's the 2nd Draft.

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee34 ... paint1.jpg

Okay. So.

Blue=Rivers
Brown=Dirt road
Dotted Brown=Foot trail (the one Ocavian and Jester are on...they aren't very far down the trail though)
Dark Green=Forest Treeline
Red=Locations that we have referenced a detailed location. (and we have interacted with)
Light Green=The park (yes, it is a big park. It's a very big park. It's an animal friendly park. What would you expect otherwise?)
Gray=Various roads and unimportant buildings. The road that's larger than the others is the "main road."

Some of the buildings have letter notations on them...
R=Rav's house (and the barn behind it. Both are in a box, which is an undeveloped field.)
P=Pavelle's house
C=Cier and Del's house
J=Jumplion's house
W=The Wall (coffee shop where Dee and Espresso live)
MT=The Movie Theater

H=Richardson Valley Medical Clinic for Humans and Animals (the hospital)
F=Fire Station
Po=Police station
O=Richardson Valley Obedience Center for Troubled Animals (the obedience school) (maybe later, if it's confirmed, there might be a regular pet school across the street? If there is such a thing, of course. Though signs do point to it)

These "arrows" at the side are just suggestions. Of course, when it suits us, we can go off the map, visit different locations. Hey, Peanut and Grape went to a farm. Why can't we go for a day hike?

Now, as you can see in the map, it's quite empty. I almost expect you guys, and anyone new, to fill out the map more. Roads can be added just about anywhere, houses and shops are flexable as well. I've got the master hard copy of the map (hand drawn, yay for no tablet and photoshop) so I'll add and change as needed.

*Ahem*

So. Well, uh. Um. Okay, I wrote this to go along with the map.

-Stories written by: The vast cast of talented, persevering RP’ers who refused to let this die. GO US!

Richardson Valley was once a small farming community, in, well, a valley. The freshwater rivers that flowed through valley made the land quite fertile. Unfortunately, the land was only fertile for a short while, as the minerals in the soil were quickly depleted. Many of the farmers faced bankruptcy.

About the same time, Realities we amazed at the commercial success of “Pet Friendly Communities,” such as the very well known Babylon Gardens, originally developed by Henry Milton (rumored that it was built with the intentions that his pet ferrets would have a comfortable place to live after his passing). Of course, this caused a number of these pet friendly communities to pop up.

Realities took advantage of Richardson Valley’s bankruptcy, and bought the land to develop it into an entire town that would be considered pet friendly.

Do you like animals? Have pets? Do you dislike leash laws? Want your pets to have more freedom in a safe and friendly environment?
Then come to Richardson Valley, where nearly every person has a pet! Wonderful housing with large backyards always ensures a safe place for your pets to roam outside the house. Shops are especially tailored to accommodate all types of pets and suit their needs. We also boast one of the largest Dog Parks around! What’s more, there’s even a close-by animal and human clinic and our widely acclaimed obedience center for troubled pets.
But one of the best parts of Richardson Valley is it’s proximity to nature. Freshwater rivers run through the town most the year, and woods and mountain trails boarder the town, which hold a brilliant waterfall. The nearby estuary is home to many interesting wildlife, and with a short 1 hour drive to the beach, you and your furry friends will always have a place to enjoy outside! And if the great outdoors isn’t enjoyable to you, then the city is only a short 40 minute drive away! Great for those who have a need to commute.

Come live in Richardson Valley, where you and your pet can live comfortably.

The community quickly grew, and continuously grows. It wasn’t long before the place was filled with a giant cast of unique pets, each crazy with their own personality, making friends, having fun, clashing, making enemies, causing and solving problems, living out their lives.

Some complain that all pet friendly communities seem alike. Sure, there might be some similarities, but each neighborhood is different, each family is different, each person is different, each animal is different, each tail is different. Each bad pun spoken is differently.

So these are the different stories of the town of Richardson Valley.

So whada ya'll think?

EDIT: BTW I hate paint. And mouse drawing.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

water falls? OOOooh the pets on a white water rafting disaster! errr adventure!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

U:
Wooh~
NB, man.
And you say this isn't you with time?
Seriously I'm looking forward to what you do when you have time to waste. U:
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Woah sweet, now I can get an easier picture of my character's visibility of other characters and such. Huge thanks Buckdida, for this you get... +2 Awesome Points. Now whenever someone disagrees with you on anything you can say, "Oh yeah? Well I've got 2 Awesome Points? How many do YOU got?" (Odds are they will not have any Awesome Points)

I'm still excited over the map after writing all that.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Ebly wrote:U:
Wooh~
NB, man.
And you say this isn't you with time?
Seriously I'm looking forward to what you do when you have time to waste. U:
I'm not sure you want to see that...

Me after five straight hours of Team Fortress 2 is NOT a pretty sight.

Now, I have work that's catching up with me, if you don't mind.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

That is actually a really good map. It actually fits really well with what I imagined. From my own mental image I think I would be directly across the street east of The Wall.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

I am posting a new comment because this does not have anything to do with my last comment, and it would be good for people to notice a new post as this is pretty major. I would like to introduce another character. Actually not owned by the same parents or anything, just another character. Just figured everybody should know.

Name:Lucky
Species:Dog (mutt but primarily Irish Wolfhound)
No affiliation with any gang

Appearance- Large and shaggy, Lucky looks almost purebred, but there are a few tell-tale signs such as the texture of his fur is a little smoother than the average wolfhound's. He's also a little small for a wolfhound, that being the other main tell of his mixed blood. He tops out at 4 foot flat, which is still a little tall for most pets. His fur color is a dark gray except the tips of his ears which are a little lighter shade. His collar has a shamrock tag on the end.

Personality- Lucky is a risk taker. He always goes for the high risk, high yielding actions instead of the "boring" route. Normally he doesn't even look for a safer way to do some things, just pushes forward through and it normally works out for him inexplicably. Among all of this he is also a highly musical person. He has a particular liking for rock from the 60's to the 80's, but there is not alot of music he doesn't like. Most of the time you can hear him humming a tune as he walks by. (That will be specified in posts.) He has a huge dream of starting the first all pets band to make it big, but he realizes it's just a dream.

SPECIAL
Strength-5
Perception-6
Endurance-5
Charisma-5
Intelligence-6
Agility-5
Luck-10
Last edited by Kalvin on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Arrocotta

Post by Arrocotta »

Name : Toffee
species : Cat
Gang: None
-Appearance-
Her cream colored coat looks like it was splattered with carmel-colored paint. Her almond shaped eyes are a deep brown, and are almost always wide open. Her tail is longer than her body, making her clumsier than most cats.

-Personality-
Toffee's always ready for adenture. She's always hyper, and sometimes annoys the other pets in the neighborhood. She's always in trouble. She will always look on thew bright side, being a major optimist. Always willing to laugh,even at herself.

Other Notes : Toffee
fee doesn't know much about the real world, living in the house ever since she was a kitten. Finally able to convince her owner to let her outside, she's now almost living outdoors.

SPECIAL
S-5
P-3
E-8
C-5
I-9
A-3
L-10
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Arggh, i seem to be losing it... I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO.....
i shall make a post later on... (and no this isn't going to turn into a Jumplion type thing, i will not leave this Role play yet!)

what what? Jolly good time.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Okay, this has been a pretty full day. I personally can't think of anything else that can be done until tomorrow. The day has been pretty full and I can't think of any loose ends to tie up. I know it's still early day but what else could happen? Shall we call a vote to move on?
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Yeah, I think now would be a good time to move on. It's been a hectic day for this one. Just let Venison a Pavelle wrap stuff up, then it's onto day...whatever!
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Well, let's say it's Monday now. We really do need to establish a day of the week.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Ah, lets figure that out later, once this wonderful scene here is done, nice role playing.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav does the jedi mind trick..

this is not the Ravage your looking for..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Oh don't worry...

He just wants to talk...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Since Rav was out of it, an missed all the action, an can't point out the flaws in person..

One note..

Those animal control officers need better training, raccoons are very vicious an determined fighters, an they were approching what they believed to be a wild feral one, an still they were expecting it to act an behave like a pet. Fools..

I'll point out the flaws OOC here.. in Venison's frame-up.

#1, The Guys are going to blow 0.0% alcohol, an it is not going to show up in a blood or urine test eighter.

#2, The one who got shocked, is going to have a mark where he was zapped at.

#3, while they not have got a good look at Venison, they did the raccoon, an what she was wearing. Venison didn't have her git rid of what she was wearing.

#4, Hopefully the police here doesn't use pet officers, or they could try to track the dog an coon by scent.

#5, No one checked if the van had a dash cam in it.. unlikely but still possiable.. (see ma'am that IS your pet, digging up the bones in the graveyard, that will be a $300.00 fine.) :P

it's going to take a while to sort out, but animal control is going to be back, intently looking for these dangerious wild animals that attacked two of there officers.

I know, i watch too much CSI..
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The ruse was exactly that: a ruse. It counts on people not being through. Hence the following explanations...

1. They weren't given a breathalyzer (as far as I can tell). I mean, smashed bottles and fences? That's some evidence right there. Why would they need anything else?

2. Could have been from the crash. Who knows? They won't be strip searched, so the guy won't even know it's there. He might complain about it being sore. But I think that's about it.

3. Drunk drivers create crazy stories to get out of anything, don't they? Why, a small raccoon beating out two big guys and Hijacking their car? Sounds like a lie to me. And why weren't they using a net? Failing to follow protocol? Sounds like a bad story to me...

4. Right now, they aren't looking for anything else, and the sent will be long gone by then. Especially if the van gets cleaned up.

5. It's animal control/pound, not police. They won't have a dash cam.

Oh, of course they'll be back. Lack of hard evidence, human witness against them and the officer's failure to breathalyze and actually test will cause a mistrial, allowing both of the animal control officers to keep their jobs and be declared innocent. (after all, pet testimonies have no strength.) Meaning sometime later on, there's gonna be some angry animal control officers, out and about keeping an eye out for a "hunch."
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Buck... in the last post you made you gave me an idea, i was thinking about bringing in the Creepy guy from the coffee shop.
What if he was a guy from the N.S.A.A.U.? or i could make him a fellow pet catcher... I'm just throwing around ideas here for some more interesting story arcs. would could also skip a few days.

Plus its a coffee shop, don't you think the Humans in the coffee shop would notice a car crashing into a fence and then pets stuffing two Animal catchers in the drivers seats?

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

It was a slow day? I dunno. Don't question, just roll with it.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:Buck... in the last post you made you gave me an idea, i was thinking about bringing in the Creepy guy from the coffee shop.
What if he was a guy from the N.S.A.A.U.? or i could make him a fellow pet catcher... I'm just throwing around ideas here for some more interesting story arcs. would could also skip a few days.

Plus its a coffee shop, don't you think the Humans in the coffee shop would notice a car crashing into a fence and then pets stuffing two Animal catchers in the drivers seats?
I thought that that guy was a pet catcher, like, one of the two.

Hold off on bringing in any NSAAU guys for now, m'kay? Or really much of a mention of it. I'm sure it come up later...when you've all forgotten...

muhahahahahahah. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, seriously, you'll understand why when you learn what it stands for. Of course *I* know, but for now...you shall stay in the dark. Despite the fact the text is in white. Muhaha.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Alright, i didn't do that just in case you didn't justify it. i learned my lesson from starting a new day when you two (Buck, Celi) where still doing some thing at night.

caelei

Post by caelei »

Okay. I kind of just introduced a new character. His name's Griffon, Grif for short, and that, cleverly, is also his breed. The wire-haired Griffon. Anyways, he's rough and tough and has a deep gravelly voice, and he's not young but can still fight with the best of them. And he's pretty smart, too, but no genius. Anyways, anyone can control him, like they can make Sara talk and whatever. Oh, yeah. He's some sort of feral, and sets traps for unsuspecting pets that wander too far into the woods. He then recruits them into his pack and turns them into wild little henchmen. That's pretty much it. I don't know if I need to do like, stats (strength, intelligence, charisma, etc.) or anything for him, so...

Edit: Okay, so I decided to just put down S.P.E.C.I.A.L. for Grif so that people know what his strengths and weaknesses are.
Strength: 5
Perception: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 5
Luck: 6

The big thing about Grif is that it's easy for people to commit to his cause, even if it's not considered "good", because his has such high charisma. Pets are not necessarily drawn to him, but find that they like him, kind of.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Brittles

Post by Brittles »

Okay, I'm on a mission to remedy various things that I've been feeling guilty about so lets start with this blasted RP! I started the darn thing, yet can't find the time to post? Humbug, and bolder dash! I'm just being a lazy punk! From what I can tell you guys have run into some trouble while I was busy hiding in a dark corner. Lets see where I can fit in here.

Hmm a pack of feral dogs chasing you through the woods as you head North East? Now how to drop a hero in here where the characters useful... but doesn't steal the spotlight either.

Edit:
Ugh, I'm remembering why I stopped posting in the first place. Lack of ideas+Writers block. When did I get so fussy on these things?
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Brittles wrote:Lack of ideas+Writers block
Are they not the same thing?
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Woooh, smart ebly should have read the context first.
Let's just forget this post even existed. U>
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

SCHEMES including: Drama, Ferrel pack, action, doubt, and possibly running like heck.

muahhahahahhaha.... I wonder what it's like be a Ferrel? MUAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
the above not subject to happening really soon

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

You guys forced me to this. :evil:

ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

I plan to join back in soon (might jump in tomorrow since no practice in evening), but recently due to band I've just been too tired to work up the willingness to post. Right now though, I just got back from another painful practice, and I'm probably going to go to bed soon after posting this.

Can't wait till 2nd semester when we don't have anything to practice for
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

I will say right now that I know exactly what Venison is going to say to Octavian when he finds him going feral in the woods. It should more than snap him out of this madness, hopefully!
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Heheh... :D my plan to save the role play worked! and Octavian may have his own doubts ;)

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:I will say right now that I know exactly what Venison is going to say to Octavian when he finds him going feral in the woods. It should more than snap him out of this madness, hopefully!

Yea! i can make that fox stole for Sara now!! ;) ????
Alex

Post by Alex »

Uhm, 2 questions:

1)Am I too late to join this fun?
2)If I'm not too late, would I have to read it all? Since well, a new pet to the neighborhood isn't supposed to know anything about it, right? Or should I just read the last 3 pages to understand where you are and what's currently going on?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Alex wrote:Uhm, 2 questions:

1)Am I too late to join this fun?
2)If I'm not too late, would I have to read it all? Since well, a new pet to the neighborhood isn't supposed to know anything about it, right? Or should I just read the last 3 pages to understand where you are and what's currently going on?
1: Never to late to join the fun!

2: you can if you want, i could give you a run-down of whats going on but I'm to lazy right now.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Well, if I'm not too late to join the fun, I'd really like to do so :). Also, major thanks to Buckdida for summarizing the RP in a post on the previous page :D!

Name
Alexander (Alex)

Species
Cat

4 human years. That would be 28 dog years in the real world, but since in the world of Housepets! pets live twice as longer, it's around 14 dog years. (1 human year=3.5 dog years).

Gang
None.

Appearance
Alex is a black cat with a white belly and muzzle. The top of his tail and the inside of his paws are white, too. He has a scar over his left eye. His eyes are electric-blue, and he wears a red collar. His ID-tag is a miniature electric guitar.

Personality
Alex is the silent type, and he's a daydreamer. He can usually be seen with huge headphones on his ears, listening to music and thinking about something...... If his body could speak for him, it would say "I don't care" all the time. While often described as emotionless, Alex actually cares a lot about his sister Mai, and is very protective about her. He also often prevents her from doing stupid stuff. He tends to avoid large groups. He likes to play video game, mostly RPGs, imagining himself in those magic worlds.. he also reads a lot. He is very intelligent.

Other notes
-Alex plays the electric guitar since he was 1 year old.
-Being the daydreamer he is, he wouldn't be surprised by an explosion that took place 2 feet away from him, simply because he wouldn't notice it (Sarcasm example, but you get the point).
-Alex has very long claws, just because he doesn't care about his looks (he didn't care about cutting the claws). That also means that he grooms himself rarely.
-He also eats rarely. He can sometimes forget to eat for a whole day without noticing it. However, he drinks a lot of milk to make up for it.
-Although embarrassed, he likes being pet A LOT. Especially behind his ears.

SPECIAL
Strength-7

Perception- 4

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 6

Intelligence- 10

Agility- 7

Luck- 3
-------------------------------------------------------

Name
Mai

Species
Cat

3 human years. That would be 21 dog years in the real world, but since in the world of Housepets! pets live twice as longer, it's around 11 dog years. (1 human year=3.5 dog years).

Gang
None yet.

Appearance
Mai is a dark-yellow cat, but the tips of her ears and tail are orange. Her belly and muzzle are white. Her eyes and collar are brown, and her ID tag is a miniature microphone.

Personality
Mai can be described as the total opposite of Alex. She's cheerful, playful and active. She's persistent, and she won't stop until she gets what she wants, but usually she's just trying to make Alex play with her, and she succeeds at it. Her intelligence, however, can't be compared to Alex'. When it comes to thinking, she's the instant loser.

Other notes
-People and other pets have said that Mai has the voice of an angel.
-Mai is deadly afraid of bugs and spiders.
-Her curiosity is stronger than her common sense. She'd rather investigate a ghost house instead of backing away from it.
-Unlike all other cats, Mai likes taking baths.

SPECIAL
Strength-4

Perception- 4

Endurance- 4

Charisma- 9

Intelligence- 3

Agility- 10

Luck- 9
-------------------------------------------------------

There we go, the 2 "siblings" (although they're not blood-related). I'd start writing right away, but again, I have to leave :(. I'll probably manage to write some RP tomorrow.
Last edited by Alex on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Richarson Valley

Alex

Post by Alex »

Hey, just wanted to announce that my pc died in a huge thunderstorm, and i won't be able to post any fanfiction. That also means that i won't be in irc until i fix this, and i have no idea when i'll do it :(. I am posting this over my cell, btw.

EDIT: Terribly sorry for the double post. My PC is fixed now, luckily, it lasted only for 2 days, this terrible, terrible period without internet........

Yeah, I'll be 24/7 in IRC again :D.
Last edited by Alex on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, i got lazy and then i went to the Emergency room! of course when i was working on a post.
._. but now i am fine and might Finnish it tomorrow. sorry guys!