HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

"Luv, when we're there we need to go all to the shop and buy some groceries..." Valiant was scribbling like mad on a note pad, his tongue tip sticking out cute.
"By 'some'," Rikki warned the wolf, "he means you'll earn your calories tonight. Boss, couldn't we just order the stuff online and--""
"Ah, it doesn't matter, really. In fact, I never had an occasion to choose for my food in a shop. Do they sell fresh intestines?"
Rikki felt a sudden urge to lean out of the window. "I hope not."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Actually, all you really need to do is stretch them out and grind them. Intestines make good...Rikki you okay?" He said, stopping himself from finishing the sentence.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll need a methempsychosis, but apart from that I'm fine."
"Cool!" Belisarius woofed. "You know how to treat them! Ever added fine-powdered dry herbes? Hmm!"
"I hate your guts."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:"Smart kitty, this way," Bourues said with a grin, and then he starting walking slowly away from the road, deeper in the woods, "And you'd be surprised at how hard it IS to follow a road."
"Not for me." Pain answered, following the bear "I've been following roads a good part of..." The Nebelung stopped in mid-sentence "Are you sure you're leading me to the closest settlement along this road?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You want to get picked up by animal patrol?" Borues asked Pain blankly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"D'aww, your too cute," Mitch said to Rikki, rubbing her head, "Besides, you worked in law inforcement, right? I thought you'd be used to this talk?"
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"You want to get picked up by animal patrol?" Borues asked Pain blankly.
"No human can lay a finger on me unless I want it." Pain said and crossed his arms on his chest
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Uh huh," Borues said with a small snort, "Ah, here it is." He had come across a twisty, windy feral trail that, more or less, followed the same direction as the road. Albeit out of human presence.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"D'aww, your too cute," Mitch said to Rikki, rubbing her head, "Besides, you worked in law inforcement, right? I thought you'd be used to this talk?"
"My idea of food is, let's say...cleaner."
"Meaning, she loves her food all packaged, frozen and possibly smelling like mall."
It was Belisarius' turn to make a face. "Where's the fun with food, then?"
Rikki shook her head. "Barbarians! I am surrounded by barbarians!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You are going hunting with me and one of our group packs some time, saying no is not an option," Mitch said to her, giving her a nose rub.

"Hey Val, how far until the house?" He asked him.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Uh huh," Borues said with a small snort, "Ah, here it is." He had come across a twisty, windy feral trail that, more or less, followed the same direction as the road. Albeit out of human presence.
"Underestimating me, aren't you?" Pain asked as he followed the big feral in front of him.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues turned around to face the cat.

"Says the Nebelung following a bear he knows nothing about through a woods he knows nothing about," Borues said abrubtly, "You however, have one thing that is all that is needed to be known about."

ooc: pretty sure the species name is spelt right
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

"Oh?" Pain said, freezing in place, subtly prepared to defend himself "And what is that?"

(OOC: it's Nebelung (from German) and how did Borues knew the species?)

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Let's see, you are angry, very angry, in fact, your seething with hatred. A half-blind bat in the day could see that a mile away," Borues said, "But you also have spirit and fight in you, and I like that. Now come along. We might reach the second den by sundown." He finished, turning back around to the trail.

ooc:just taking a guess that he'd be intelligent enough to know cat species.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"You are going hunting with me and one of our group packs some time, saying no is not an option," Mitch said to her, giving her a nose rub.

"Hey Val, how far until the house?" He asked him.
Rikki, grumbled some more, but this time there was a gleam of happiness in her eyes. She was a sucker for nose rubs, especially given by cute, adorable, attr---"I'll come, mighty hunter," she said before venturing too much in those thoughts. "And you can--ACK!"
The car stopped with a sudden lurch and the sound of tires screeching.
"We're home," Valiant sighed.
"Not my fault!" Elio said. "Stupid American cars, I should have my old Alfa!"
"Elio, dear," his wife said, patting his shoulder. "You tortured that poor car as well. Once i got to drive it and did a better job than you. And I still have no license."
The man turned beet-red while Valiant and Rikki chuckled. "Women should be silent... Now you guys get off and take your baggage."
the pets did so and soon they were going home each with a share of stuff... Well, with Belisarius as loaded as a mule.
"We'll take a shower," Valiant said with a no-nonsense tone. "We smell like cave, skeletons and unclean water. The mall crew will shoot us on the spot if we try to get near the place. Bel and I get the first turn." he flashed a meaningful grin, returned by the wolf.
Rikki shook her head. "Forget it boss! We're doing a group thing, save water and especially time. Bad dog!"
"Aw."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch followed.

"Perhaps we should have, some adults in the room," Mitch said glancing at Rikki, "Oh, I do believe I owe you this." He took a deep breath, then kissed her for a few moments. Letting the others get ahead a few steps.

"There, th-that g-good?" He said to her, still very nervous.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki looked at mitch. Expressionless. Blinking.
"Going statue again, dear?" Valiant asked.
She answered by taking Mitch in her arms and locking with him using all the passion & strength she could muster!
"Didn't know two muzzles could lock like *that*," Belisarius observed.
"And when she did practice?" Valiant added, feeling a little jealous.
"Loved it, love!" she said after she was done. "And about time, too!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"M-hmm, glad you d-did, heh," Mitch said, feeling a bit more easy, "Now come on, let's get to that shower shall we?"

Hmmm, am I forgetting something? Mitch thought for a moment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Dibs on shower!" Rikki cried, grabbing Mitch's wrist and dragging him with her running.
"Hey, no fair!" Belisarius grabbed Valiant and ran, too
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ack! Help! I'm being dragged by a madwoman!" Mitch said with a grin, letting himself be towed.

My mother is going to kill me. Mitch thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant opened the door and the pets walked inside.
"here," Rikki tossed her cell to Mitch. "Call family and tell them the ransom to have you back is a dinner and a night to spend here. No compromises."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh very well, if you insist," Mitch said, then he dialed his mother.

"Hey mom guess what? No mom the ferret. Mom! Mom! MOM! I know okay, it just, you know...All right mom. Oh, she wants you and dad over for the night and dinner. Uh huh. Well tonight I'm assuming. Yeah, okay," Mitch then handed the phone to Mrs. Leone.

"She wants to talk to the matriarch of the house to see if your daughter is allowed to ask them for dinner," he said.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Let's see, you are angry, very angry, in fact, your seething with hatred. A half-blind bat in the day could see that a mile away," Borues said, "But you also have spirit and fight in you, and I like that. Now come along. We might reach the second den by sundown." He finished, turning back around to the trail.
"I've got nothing left in this world but hatred!" Pain calmed down a bit "And the only spirit I possess is the one of vengeance." He followed the bear "If you're going to stop for the night at your den, then when we reach it - just point me the way. I am a cat, I can see perfectly well in the night."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh very well, if you insist," Mitch said, then he dialed his mother.

"Hey mom guess what? No mom the ferret. Mom! Mom! MOM! I know okay, it just, you know...All right mom. Oh, she wants you and dad over for the night and dinner. Uh huh. Well tonight I'm assuming. Yeah, okay," Mitch then handed the phone to Mrs. Leone.

"She wants to talk to the matriarch of the house to see if your daughter is allowed to ask them for dinner," he said.
"now, that's good manners," the woman commented. "Hello? This is Mrs. Leone... "
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hello dear, this is Nora, Mitch's mother. Apparently your daughter wants us over for dinner tonight? I'm just making sure whether or not it's all right with you," Nora said. She was already on her way to the village.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is one of my dens, but no, I can not simply show you the way," Borues said, "This trail is all twisty to avoid human presence. And, if you haven't noticed, it is made for much smaller animals. However, you are more then welcome to stay and rest..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, he couldn't be in better hands and paws. Rikki is overenthusiast of your boy, and he's so sweet, just like a cub! By the way, I seem to understand that your family is more...female oriented, when it comes to leadership? Because you'll *love* my Rikki when you meet her."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Mmm hmm, well, just a little more female oriented then most, my husband is still in charge of most things but we still have a good amount of power, heh. But good good, what time should we be by then?" Nora replied.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Give us one hour to recover and refreshen. Then my husband and I will start cooking and you will be cared for by my children."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Good good, we need to get a few things ready ourselves, looking forward to meeting you!" Nora said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Same here. See you later." Cinzia handed the phone to Mitch. "She doesn't sound hald the dragon you depicted so many times, shame on you."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"It is one of my dens, but no, I can not simply show you the way," Borues said, "This trail is all twisty to avoid human presence. And, if you haven't noticed, it is made for much smaller animals. However, you are more then welcome to stay and rest..."
"I don't need to rest." Pain said "And don't worry about me, just point me the direction and I'll follow it... it's what I'm doing for quite some time now."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch took the phone with a smile.

She hasn't seen her angry yet. He thought.

"Mom you still there? Okay...okay...Yes mom....Mom!...Sigh, fine, all right, love you, see you in a little bit, bye," Mitch said, finishing the call and handing the phone back to Rikki.

"Eh heh, funny you should mention dragons," Mitch said, "My dad once gave her dragon necklace...course, we lost that in our captivity, but that's the story any way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nora pocketed her cell. And she looked around to see if there wasn't anyone trying to follow. Satisfied, she jumped up the trees and raced to the village. She checked her cell again for time. Good, she thought, enough time for the rice, now where is that man? She went through the gate and down the path, she met a passing guard shortly.

"Oh it's you Lady Nora, you seem to be in a rush, can I help?" He asked.

"Yes actually, what's that husband of mine up to?" She replied.

"Him and a team are digging in the community center for an underground water supply still," he said.

"Oh that's right, there's so many projects to do that you can forget one or two, thank you," she said, wanering towards the center of the town. Now, the only building in the tree house village that reached all the way to the ground was the community center. Nora went in the mostly empty building except for a stair well leading down. She nodded to the guard at the stairs as she went down.

Sounds of digging, scraping, and grunting could be heard the farther she went. About another flight or two down, she came up to the circular dig site. The first in a layer of pools, this underground reservoir was to be the back up water supply. Benjamin was standing at the opposite side of the stairs, and waved when he noticed her.

"Excuse me guys, my wife has something to say," Benjamin said. There was a slight chuckle among the 10 or so red pandas in the pit as they continued working.

"Yes dear?" He said to her, taking her hands and giving an embrace.

"Well, I have some good news actually," she said.

"Oh, and what is that?" he replied.

"Well. I just got a call from Mitch," she began, Benjamin's eyes lit up, "Well, apparently he's fallen for that ferret girl and now they want us over for dinner." Benjamin couldn't be happier.

"It's about time!" he said. And everyone else in the cave gave a good cheer of acknowledgement. It had been hard on everyone. But it had been especially hard on Mitch.

"No more work today! And eveyone open the sake' kegs and have a party tonight!" Benjamin said. Which, was greeted with more enthusiasm.

"Except for you, you are getting a bath and getting cleaned up and ready," Nora said.

"Of course, of course," Benjamin replied.

ooc: hopefully that was handled okay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Very well, suit yourself I suppose," Borues said to Pain.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Very well, suit yourself I suppose," Borues said to Pain.
"Hey, no offense but you're behaving as if I'm a newborn kitten..." Pain replied "I am born and initially raised as a semi-feral by human standards."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hmph, well, all you came across was lost angry little cat," Borues said, "Where were you raised, to be exact?"
The Moon Howler

"When did I ever mention I was lost?" Pain asked, ears falling backwards "And if you want to know I am born in a small reserve of an archipelago, on an island and village called Kaneka!"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No need to vent your anger on me, I simply like to know about the residents of the woods," Borues said, "Especially of the ones I DON'T want to eat. And besides, you didn't mention, I said, LOOKED."
The Moon Howler

"Oh, I'm not even close to angry right now. Just arguing." Pain sighed "Besides, aren't you ferals supposed not to judge others by their appearance?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Says the semi-feral," Borues replied, "But there's a lot of things about ferals that get thrown about. And not all things apply to all ferals."
The Moon Howler

"True, but those of us semi-ferals that go outside of our natural habitat have to go through intense trainings to avoid being unprepared." Pain grinned as his ears slowly were returning to their usual position. "My own training includes survival in such kind of forests and a few tricks to deal with aggressors of any kind and size."

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh really?" Borues said, "I've not had a good spar in a while. Maybe we'll kick about some time." A slight buzzing could be heard in the air as the two continued down the path. Borues grinned at the noise.
The Moon Howler

"IF I ever had in mind dealing with you, big one, I would've done it already." Pain listened to the noise, but decided to ignore it "I don't look for a fight, just a quick and safe passage. And for the elements, is that what I think it is?"

My RP Characters