This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148  Next
Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Max tickled away until he was grabbed. He squirmed in the wolf's grip. This was the worst part about being a mouse: even a pup could catch you if you weren't careful. He waited until the pup stopped laughing to talk.

"Aren't all mice sneaky?" Max asked, "at least, all cool mice."


Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:18 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Neko wrote:
Lorna leaned down and sniffed briefly at the other wolf's paw before standing back up and turning her head to face the raccoon. "Are you happy now?" she said with annoyance present in her voice.

Polaris sniffed, then took a step back, blinking. (nothing for her to say this time...)
Rikki sighed, "Lorna, I'm just trying to help... Wherever you go, you're going to have to talk to someone else... You need to learn how to be friendly eventually..." He sighed turning and walking back in the direction they'd came from, back towards his territory. "Well, I've got other stuff to do, either of you is welcome to follow..."

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Pepsi thought for a moment Peter doesn't like to talk much..." he shooke his head and decided to ask another question "So how far off is the playground?"

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:58 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
"I don't know what happened. Maybe the machine released a gas that is affecting my voice." she thought for a moment...
Then she noticed a tear rolling down her cheek. "Huh. Why am I sad? I don't have anything to be sad abou..."
Just then, her mind was filled with memories that weren't hers alongside the memories that were. She saw her dad dropping her off at Spikes house in Yorkshire Fields so he could go to space for a few weeks, the next in a series of money wasting adventures in eccentricity. but She also saw him going to countless doctors, culminating in her being adopted by Jack while her dad was cryogenically frozen until a cure is found for his cancer. She remembered her happy "see you in a few weeks" while she also saw her tearful, likely final goodbye to her dad. Then she remembered her happy times with Rion Balkansky, while she also remembered crying on the shoulder of Rion Knight.
She fell to her knees and sobbed into her paws. "daddy."

Memories were flowing through Rion's head. Strange memories. Memories and feelings he knew he never experienced, yet at the same time knew he remembered and already went through. Memories of Balkansky family were still there, but fading slowly, making place for the new memories. A new family he wasn't sure he ever had, yet he felt he knew them his whole life.
Those memories collided with his own, causing chaos in his mind, confusing him.
He remembered an old saying, saying that whenever confusion takes over one's mind, the best way to solve it out is to start from the beginning - his name.
And so he whispered his name, but what he whispered was something he did not expect - instead of whispering 'Rion Balkansky', He whispered "Rion Knight."

And then he noticed that Kat fell on her knees and sobbed. Even though he was in pain and was sure he heard Varg's growl as well, Rion wasn't about to leave her alone in a moment of grief. Even though he was barely holding himself conscious, Rion dragged himself to Kat, embracing her.
"It's alright, Kat, I'm here!" he whispered softly in her ear, leaning his head on her shoulder, barely holding his eyes opened.

The Game wrote:
Alana was a little reluctant to let go of Varg. The darkness was disorienting for her. When he left, she shrunk into herself and hoped nothing would scare her.

Alana felt something on her shoulder. Her first reaction was to scream--but soon Varg's voice was in her ear, soothing her. "Oh, good, it's you," she said, obviously relieved. She stuck her paws out in front of her and turned, feeling the air until she could touch Varg's face. Now that she had a good idea of where to look, she said, "What on earth is going on? Did Alexander lose control?"


The wolf was slightly shrugged, trying to keep himself calm, as a strange sensation was flowing through him. A sudden burst of memories came over him, clashing with his existing ones in a overwhelming twist, that could easily bring one to madness. If nothing else, he had an enormous headache that threatened to knock him unconscious. But he knew he had to stay awake for Alana's sake. But the chaos in his head was overwhelming, memories faded away, replaced, blown out, remade, events that never happened were lived through, and those that happened disappeared as if they never existed.
Varg barely managed to hear Alana through the intense headache.

"No... Idea..." He mumbled, falling on his knees next to her chair "Feeling... terrible... head spinning..." He felt he was about to fall unconscious, so he said the first thing that came in his mind "Need... a nap." he finished, leaning his head on her thighs and fell unconscious.

~~~~~~
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Sid felt a bit hurt, for once, his ears lowering and voice wavering, "Hey... They're a good family..." he got a bit morbid for a second, "They're the only family I've ever had..." He shook it off though, "Uh, anyway, yeah, the forest... I could take you there if, uh... you don't mind leaving the dog..." he gestured over to Mason, who was completely out on the couch...

Johnny raised paw "I meant no disrespect to you or your family, Sid, Forgive me!" the nebelung said
He looked at his twin, who was already done with Mason. The green eyed twin only raised an eyebrow. Between the twins, that was enough.
"And about the forest - Sorry, but we don't leave our guests like that." Johnny shook his head "We'll go after he wakes up."

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
The Moon Howler wrote:
Memories were flowing through Rion's head. Strange memories. Memories and feelings he knew he never experienced, yet at the same time knew he remembered and already went through. Memories of Balkansky family were still there, but fading slowly, making place for the new memories. A new family he wasn't sure he ever had, yet he felt he knew them his whole life.
Those memories collided with his own, causing chaos in his mind, confusing him.
He remembered an old saying, saying that whenever confusion takes over one's mind, the best way to solve it out is to start from the beginning - his name.
And so he whispered his name, but what he whispered was something he did not expect - instead of whispering 'Rion Balkansky', He whispered "Rion Knight."

And then he noticed that Kat fell on her knees and sobbed. Even though he was in pain and was sure he heard Varg's growl as well, Rion wasn't about to leave her alone in a moment of grief. Even though he was barely holding himself conscious, Rion dragged himself to Kat, embracing her.
"It's alright, Kat, I'm here!" he whispered softly in her ear, leaning his head on her shoulder, barely holding his eyes opened.

"I... I don't know... what's... happening," she said between sobs. "I'm remembering things that never happened. and I can't tell which memories are real."
-------
elsewhere in the room, Spike was going through a much less traumatic experience. most of his memories stayed the same with the one difference being the location. He moved here after hurting his paw in a race and he met Arin... but where was here? somethingshire... something? Jack runs a pet gym wherever they are, or at least very close by. Kat is still living with them until her dad get back... but for some reason it seems less likely that will be any time soon. He and Arin almost got kidnapped... or was that just a dream?
He hugged Arin tight, clinging to the least confusing memories he had left, trying to keep her calm too.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 pm
Profile YIM
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
elsewhere in the room, Spike was going through a much less traumatic experience. most of his memories stayed the same with the one difference being the location. He moved here after hurting his paw in a race and he met Arin... but where was here? somethingshire... something? Jack runs a pet gym wherever they are, or at least very close by. Kat is still living with them until her dad get back... but for some reason it seems less likely that will be any time soon. He and Arin almost got kidnapped... or was that just a dream?
He hugged Arin tight, clinging to the least confusing memories he had left, trying to keep her calm too.

Arin was too frightened to budge, curled up in the tightest ball she could make of herself, her paws at her ears. She was crying, unable to hold herself back as she was forced to relive the kidnapping plot, all the while barely able to remember anything about where she lived before. Her memories, except those of Spike and everyone else in the room were just draining away, slowly and painfully. In her mind, she was reaching out for all of them, wishing the torture would stop.

She could tell, even feel Spike's suffering, and it was all she could do to hug him, try and comfort him some. She didn't know how much it would do for him, but she wanted to be there for him just as much as he was for her. She was a complete wreck, just as anyone could expect for her to be, but she wouldn't let anything happen to the dog she loved.

Her parents... she would find a way to get ahold of them. She tried her hardest to retain the memories of them, anything she could use to contact them, wherever they ended up. All she could do was hope they weren't going back in time as well.

(OOC: Apologies if this wasn't really that good. I haven't roleplayed in a long time. D:)

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
razgriz wrote:
Max tickled away until he was grabbed. He squirmed in the wolf's grip. This was the worst part about being a mouse: even a pup could catch you if you weren't careful. He waited until the pup stopped laughing to talk.

"Aren't all mice sneaky?" Max asked, "at least, all cool mice."


The wolf shrugged after having calmed down, looking down at the mice in his paws. "I dunno, I never met a mouse before meeting you."

-----

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Polaris sniffed, then took a step back, blinking. (nothing for her to say this time...)
Rikki sighed, "Lorna, I'm just trying to help... Wherever you go, you're going to have to talk to someone else... You need to learn how to be friendly eventually..." He sighed turning and walking back in the direction they'd came from, back towards his territory. "Well, I've got other stuff to do, either of you is welcome to follow..."


Lorna glanced at the other wolf before walking after the raccoon, unsure if she was ready to leave what she could only call a friend, just yet. "What other stuff is it that you're doing?"

_________________
My RP Characters


Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Posts: 329
Location: California
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Deep within Mason's dream something seemed to egg at his mind, corrupting his dream into a twisted realm of bright colors and plastic smiles. He began to work up a cold sweat before he suddenly shot up into a seated position. THe half smile on his face was gone for just half a second before it sprang back onto his lips. He then looked around and caught sight of the three cats. "My apologies, I must've dozed off." he said, forgetting he was put to sleep on purpose.

_________________
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3


Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
The Moon Howler wrote:
The wolf was slightly shrugged, trying to keep himself calm, as a strange sensation was flowing through him. A sudden burst of memories came over him, clashing with his existing ones in a overwhelming twist, that could easily bring one to madness. If nothing else, he had an enormous headache that threatened to knock him unconscious. But he knew he had to stay awake for Alana's sake. But the chaos in his head was overwhelming, memories faded away, replaced, blown out, remade, events that never happened were lived through, and those that happened disappeared as if they never existed.
Varg barely managed to hear Alana through the intense headache.

"No... Idea..." He mumbled, falling on his knees next to her chair "Feeling... terrible... head spinning..." He felt he was about to fall unconscious, so he said the first thing that came in his mind "Need... a nap." he finished, leaning his head on her thighs and fell unconscious.


Alana, instantly concerned for Varg's well-being, cupped his face, looking for any signs that was still awake. "Varg? Varg, please stay...stay with..." Her pleas for him to wake were trailed off as she found herself rubbing her temples in a weak attempt to relieve herself of a sudden, horrible headache. Moments later she was drowning in what felt like memories, only they couldn't be. Alana couldn't remember experiencing any of the things. Occasionally, something she did recall would arise, but it too would get drowned out by the onslaught of strange events.

The urge to cry was hard to ignore, but for one reason or another she didn't want to cry around Varg, regardless of if he was awake or not. Instead she shut her eyes tight as her breathing quickened. "What's...what's happening..." She curled her fingers around Varg's hand and held on tight. "I need you to...to be okay Varg...for me...please." She could feel herself slipping, and relenting into the pressure of losing consciousness with her head lolling forward.

_________________
My RP characters
Image


Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Neko wrote:

The wolf shrugged after having calmed down, looking down at the mice in his paws. "I dunno, I never met a mouse before meeting you."



"Well, now what?" Max said, "we could build sand castles for a bit."


Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:37 am
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
(( Ugh... Why did this take me so long? Sorry about that.... Between being a mod, being busy, and being sick, it's been really hard for me to get around to this one without much interest going on... ))

======== Brookshire Preserve ========
Neko wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Polaris sniffed, then took a step back, blinking. (nothing for her to say this time...)
Rikki sighed, "Lorna, I'm just trying to help... Wherever you go, you're going to have to talk to someone else... You need to learn how to be friendly eventually..." He sighed turning and walking back in the direction they'd came from, back towards his territory. "Well, I've got other stuff to do, either of you is welcome to follow..."

Lorna glanced at the other wolf before walking after the raccoon, unsure if she was ready to leave what she could only call a friend, just yet. "What other stuff is it that you're doing?"

Rikki shrugged, "You know, checking water levels to make sure there isn't going to be a drought or famine or something... Making sure there's no pollution or something... They have me do alot of stuff that I really don't get too well..." He waved for them to follow, "Like I said, you can come if you like..."


======== Brookshire Meadows ========
WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Pepsi began to hum a tune "And I would like to find, a hand like yours to take mine. Just you and me, and we'll stop time and I'll fall in love with you" he giggled, following behind Peter So what kinda tthings do you like to do Peter?" he asked

Peter-Rabbit shrugged as he walked along, putting his arms thoughtfully behind his head, "Mmm... I dunno, I like to read... I like to play games... I like to play on playgrounds and climb trees... I like snuggling too...." he cringed, realizing how that might've sounded, "Er... Yeah, I dunno, I guess I don't really do alot, compared to the other pets around here...." he gulped, "Sid... er.... Tells me I need to get out more..."


======== Seagle Residence ========
The Moon Howler wrote:
Johnny raised paw "I meant no disrespect to you or your family, Sid, Forgive me!" the nebelung said
He looked at his twin, who was already done with Mason. The green eyed twin only raised an eyebrow. Between the twins, that was enough.
"And about the forest - Sorry, but we don't leave our guests like that." Johnny shook his head "We'll go after he wakes up."
HarlequinRed wrote:
Deep within Mason's dream something seemed to egg at his mind, corrupting his dream into a twisted realm of bright colors and plastic smiles. He began to work up a cold sweat before he suddenly shot up into a seated position. THe half smile on his face was gone for just half a second before it sprang back onto his lips. He then looked around and caught sight of the three cats. "My apologies, I must've dozed off." he said, forgetting he was put to sleep on purpose.

Sid blinked for a moment, glancing around, "Um... ok..." he walked over to the cocoa he was drinking and picked it up to take a big gulp, "Yeah, we were talking about going out into the woods, you wanna come?"

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Pepsi stopped for a moment Wow, I like to do those things too! Though... I'm not good at climbin trees an stuff cause, I have been an inside dog for a long time...But I love video games, and reading too, my room has two book shelfs: One for games, and one for books" he smiled and giggled a bit "Snuggling nice too, when you have a good friend you really like, it makes it seem so much better"

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Shep walked until he reached a playground, and he smiled when he saw two individuals there. Funny though, it was rare to see a wolf here in this neighborhood. His nose sniffed the smell emitting from him and his tail went behind his legs in uncertainty. A wolf? Here is Brookshire? Could humans actually rear such animals like him? He did look harmless though, playing with a mouse he saw.

''Howdy guys!'' Shep said, waving as he walked towards the two pets. ''Mind if ah can join y'all?'' he said, wagging his tail.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Last edited by thrasherblades on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Another new pet? Max twisted around to look at Shep. It'd make a game of hide and seek interesting. Typically speaking, two dogs or two cats or two of any species bigger than mice made it more fun for a mouse. Mainly because the immediate focus of attention was the most easily found animal... Which gave the mouse much more time to hide and at that, hide better. Generally speaking and only if they played hide and seek.

OOC: You may wanna read up above some.. Max is currently in mouse form.


Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Darin was thinking of what to play when another pet showed up, causing the wolf pup to look up at the greeting. He hadn't met this dog before, but he was sure he had seen him around the neighborhood. "You can play with us if you want, we are just deciding what to do."

*****

Lorna began following after Rikki, glancing back at the younger wolf. "Do you do this kind of stuff a lot, like everyday?" She was rather curious about Rikki's job, and all of what it entailed.

_________________
My RP Characters


Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
''Oh cool!'' the husky said, wagging his tail in excitement.

''Well we could play some hide and seek, or we could...I dunno...hang out at my house or something...I have some gaming consoles and a guitar if you guys are interested...unless you guys wanna play around with all these boring swings and slides...''

''And to be honest...I'm actually kinda new to this neighborhood...even though it's been a few days of crazy adventures ever since that BBQ my dad did like a day ago or something...'' Shep said, shifting his paws in his jacket pockets.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
"These aren't boring" Max said, "and hide and seek with a mouse is... Probably the hardest game of hide and seek you will ever play." He wondered how these other pets would react if they saw these from his view. If a swing was fast to a regular dog, it was a catapult for a mouse. Slides likewise could be fast, but usually needed to be greased up to shoot off of them. Trees of course were just cool to climb in, especially given that mice could go out on the tiniest of branches pretty safely.


Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Darin nods his head in agreement, carefully holding the mouse in his paws. Yea, Hide and seek, swings, slides and building sand castle is fun!" The wolf pup smiled, tail swishing behind him.

_________________
My RP Characters


Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Singapore
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
''Hmm...well okay! Hide and seek seems fun too! I think to make it more fun, let's get *you* to hide. The smaller guys are quite a challenge to seek out right?'' Shep said, pointing to Max and wagging his tail excitedly.

_________________
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)


Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
"Are you sure?" Max asked with a sly grin, "Mice are almost impossible to find if we don't want to be found." He climbed up to the wolf's shoulder and sat there, "So, which of you is seeking?"


Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm
Posts: 1948
Location: Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
"Not it!" Darin quickly spouted, a grin on his face. He had played hide and seek enough times and knew how it worked. "You have to find us!"

_________________
My RP Characters


Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1313
Location: Land of the crazies
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
razgriz wrote:
"I don't know, I'm the brains and... you're half the looks?" Thor said, looking for their first unsuspecting victim.

"Get over yourself, you're not that smart." Loki retorted as he kept his eyes open himself for an easy target.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

My PetFriendly character links
Can you hear me?<--Tesla's "volume" list.

CaptainPea wrote:
45 is my favorite color of the alphabet.

SoujiTheFox wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR


Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
==== Brookshire Meadows ====
WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Pepsi stopped for a moment Wow, I like to do those things too! Though... I'm not good at climbin trees an stuff cause, I have been an inside dog for a long time...But I love video games, and reading too, my room has two book shelfs: One for games, and one for books" he smiled and giggled a bit "Snuggling nice too, when you have a good friend you really like, it makes it seem so much better"

Peter-Rabbit looked away for a moment with a little blush, but looked back and smiled a bit. "Uh... Yeah! I guess it is nice."

==== The Forest ====
Neko wrote:
Lorna began following after Rikki, glancing back at the younger wolf. "Do you do this kind of stuff a lot, like everyday?" She was rather curious about Rikki's job, and all of what it entailed.

Rikki glanced back at her, "Not every day, more like I do something every few days. Usually it's something easy and quick, but sometimes they make me do more stuff. It's been worse: one time they had me count all the frogs in the woods, and they didn't tell me what to do if I got hungry and ate one of them..." He shrugged, continuing his walk...

==========================
======== Yorkshire Fields ========

The Game wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:
The wolf was slightly shrugged, trying to keep himself calm, as a strange sensation was flowing through him. A sudden burst of memories came over him, clashing with his existing ones in a overwhelming twist, that could easily bring one to madness. If nothing else, he had an enormous headache that threatened to knock him unconscious. But he knew he had to stay awake for Alana's sake. But the chaos in his head was overwhelming, memories faded away, replaced, blown out, remade, events that never happened were lived through, and those that happened disappeared as if they never existed.
Varg barely managed to hear Alana through the intense headache.

"No... Idea..." He mumbled, falling on his knees next to her chair "Feeling... terrible... head spinning..." He felt he was about to fall unconscious, so he said the first thing that came in his mind "Need... a nap." he finished, leaning his head on her thighs and fell unconscious.
Alana, instantly concerned for Varg's well-being, cupped his face, looking for any signs that was still awake. "Varg? Varg, please stay...stay with..." Her pleas for him to wake were trailed off as she found herself rubbing her temples in a weak attempt to relieve herself of a sudden, horrible headache. Moments later she was drowning in what felt like memories, only they couldn't be. Alana couldn't remember experiencing any of the things. Occasionally, something she did recall would arise, but it too would get drowned out by the onslaught of strange events.

The urge to cry was hard to ignore, but for one reason or another she didn't want to cry around Varg, regardless of if he was awake or not. Instead she shut her eyes tight as her breathing quickened. "What's...what's happening..." She curled her fingers around Varg's hand and held on tight. "I need you to...to be okay Varg...for me...please." She could feel herself slipping, and relenting into the pressure of losing consciousness with her head lolling forward.

Someone who must have been Butch shivered in the corner, letting out a high-pitched whimpering, "Wha... What's going on? This... This isn't funny you little nerd! Turn the lights back on!"

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:29 am
Posts: 267
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
It was the strangest sensation the young cattle dog had ever experienced. “Calm down everyone, it’s okay. I’ll get the lights!” Alexander called out to the panicking group. The pads of his paws grazed along the sides of the walls, cursing under his breath that his AI had utterly failed on him, and that the experiment was a total dud. “I still can’t believe this happened.” He mumbled to himself, before he felt the familiar plastic switch.

Alexander hit the switch, the lights in the room fizzling for a moment, before maintaining a dull glow.

Status report.” The canine called out, before giving a look of disbelief. He slapped his paw to his face. “Bzzt, Yes sir, everything went to nothing. Well done. CONFETTI FOR YOU.” He mocked his dead AI, as he popped open a cabinette, and ripped open an old dusty pack of confetti, showering himself in it.

Everyone okay?” He asked, as he looked everyone over. The pets seemed alright though…

_________________
My Role-Play Characters!

***
BSM:Alexander Salt

BPS:Charlie Rose

APG:Lineaus Cyrin

EC:Harley Parker

***

Image


Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
They were physically okay, at least.

Emotionally was a different story. Spike and Kat were both confused, their memories becoming jumbled. On top of that, Kat was crying, because the new memories involved her possibly never seeing her dad again.

Spike was the first to respond to Alexander's question, but he did so with another question. "Why are my memories changing?" he asked, looking at the other dog.

Kat was still sobbing into Rion's fur.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:52 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Posts: 329
Location: California
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
(OOC: Neglecting order since the question was directed at Mason.)

"Oh sure that sounds lovely," said Mason calmly with a nod before looking at his things. "Should I take my things with me or is it alright if I leave them here with your father?" he asked the twins.

_________________
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3


Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Max jumped down and immediately disappeared into the grass.

OOC: Posting since Neko is gone... Must move on hide and seek!


Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 2915
Location: The Moon
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
HarlequinRed wrote:
(OOC: Neglecting order since the question was directed at Mason.)

"Oh sure that sounds lovely," said Mason calmly with a nod before looking at his things. "Should I take my things with me or is it alright if I leave them here with your father?" he asked the twins.


"You can leave them here." Jack replied, glancing at his brother.
"Well, I think we'll be ready to head to the forest right after we finish our beverages, right?" Johnny grinned at Sid.

_________________
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters


Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm
Profile
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
The Moon Howler wrote:
"You can leave them here." Jack replied, glancing at his brother.
"Well, I think we'll be ready to head to the forest right after we finish our beverages, right?" Johnny grinned at Sid.

"...Bever...?" Sid drew a blank for a moment, then looked down at his half-finished cocoa. "Oh..." he picked it up and smirked, "Well... it's not cheap beer, but oh well!" With that, he leaned his head back and opened wide, pouring the rest of the cocoa straight down with well-practiced binge-drinking skills...
"Ahh!" he sighed with a gulp and a grin, "Tickles in me tummy!"


======== Brookshire Wildlife Preserve: The Ranger's Station parking lot. ========
Jack stared with a straight-faced perplexion at the newcomer. The truck had long left, and now he was just left to stare blankly at his new resource, who just stared blankly back.
"Sooo..."
"So."
"You're the new guy that state sent down."
"Eyup."
"You're here to create 'more options of usefulness in the face of increasing challenges'."
"Eyup."
"And I'm supposed to utilize you to that end."
"Eyup."
Jack paused for a long moment, and finally stated bluntly the main thing on his mind: "You're a horse."
"Eyup."
Jack was indeed correct, standing in the parking lot with a horse. He had a place to keep a horse, but he'd never really cared enough to even ask. Apparently someone from the state had noticed that they were supposed to have a horse, but hadn't for several decades, and decided that would be a good place to throw some of their extra budget this year. Of course, what that left Jack with was a horse standing in front of him in the parking lot.
"Uhh... Right then... Well... There's a box of stuff here, and a small stable on the side for you to sleep in, and uh, I grew up on a farm near Richardson Valley, so... I've kept and ridden horses before..."
"Well then, that just makes this whole ordeal so much less of a hassle, doesn't it?"
Jack drew a blank, not sure if the horse had an attitude or just liked to state simple things in a slow drawl. He shook it off, "So... you wanna see the inside of the Station?"
"I'm a horse, Jack."
"Right, right, won't fit through the door...."


================ Yorkshire Fields ================
In the corner, a very well groomed white cat was sitting where Butch had been, all four paws now clinging to the seat of the chair it was sitting in, "What's going on you!? What did you do?! What's...." The cat blinked, putting a paw to its chest and trying to clear its throat, "MMrrgh... What's... What happened to my voice?" The cat, which obviouisly had a much higher voice than a big dog like Butch, looked glanced down at its white paw, and it's sleek white chestfur beneath that. It immediately let out a shriek, jumping up in the chair and looking frantically down at itself. "Wha... WHAT? WHAT THE H*** DID YOU DO TO ME!?" it screamed...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17157
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
RockstarRaccoon wrote:
================ Yorkshire Fields ================
In the corner, a very well groomed white cat was sitting where Butch had been, all four paws now clinging to the seat of the chair it was sitting in, "What's going on you!? What did you do?! What's...." The cat blinked, putting a paw to its chest and trying to clear its throat, "MMrrgh... What's... What happened to my voice?" The cat, which obviouisly had a much higher voice than a big dog like Butch, looked glanced down at its white paw, and it's sleek white chestfur beneath that. It immediately let out a shriek, jumping up in the chair and looking frantically down at itself. "Wha... WHAT? WHAT THE H*** DID YOU DO TO ME!?" it screamed...

Spike was distracted from his own questions when he heard the cat scream. When he looked at where Butch was, he could tell something was different. He just couldn't quite put his finger on it. "What's wrong, B..." He couldn't recall a name. He wanted to say Butch for some reason, but that name didn't match up with the cat he was looking at.

If Kat weren't distracted with her current emotional turmoil, She would have known right away. Her memories weren't being overwritten, just duplicated and modified. She remembered both timelines perfectly, and she could spot the differences. Had she stopped sobbing into Rion's shoulder, she'd have seen a faint outline of the Butch that was standing behind the Butch that is.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
Posts: 329
Location: California
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
With that Mason put both hands behind his back and nodded. "Alright then let's get going then, shall we?" he asked with a slight chuckle. Even with the brief power nap Mason's tired expression remained virtually the same except with a slight pep in his step.

_________________
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3


Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 pm
Profile
Mr. Sunshine
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: The nth plane
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
They were physically okay, at least.

Emotionally was a different story. Spike and Kat were both confused, their memories becoming jumbled. On top of that, Kat was crying, because the new memories involved her possibly never seeing her dad again.

Spike was the first to respond to Alexander's question, but he did so with another question. "Why are my memories changing?" he asked, looking at the other dog.

Kat was still sobbing into Rion's fur.

Arin was more conflicted by her memories than ever. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to keep her memories, considering the kidnapping before...
But she wanted to remember Spike. She hoped that since he was there, she wouldn't forget anything about him, sure that forgetting anything about him would be the worst thing ever. All she could really do was give a weak nod when asked if she was okay, and cling tightly to Spike.

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you're awesome, you're here.


Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Pepsi giggled a bit, his tail had gone into overdrive, creating a decent breeze if one were close enough "You are a nice cat Peter." he smiled, looking ahead of them a bit, the park was in sight "Yay, we are almost there, I can't wait to look around! I bet there are lots of things to do there!"

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 am
Profile YIM
Worst Mod EVER!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 4516
Location: South Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Peter-Rabbit smiled a little, then looked up at the park, "Oh! I dunno, there's swings and a jungle gym and stuff... maybe there are other pets there to play with?" He scanned the playground with his eyes as they got closer...

_________________
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Image
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)


Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Pepsi gave a slight smile, looking around the park, there were alot of things to do there, but... "I feel outta place... I wanna play... but I wanna grab a book and just sit under a tree at the same time... Oh well, I would rather play, there is time to read later!" he chuckled a bit "Lets see if we can find people to hang out with"

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Max heard more pets approaching, after waiting for far too long. His friends seemed to have disappeared. He sneaked through the grass towards a giant cat and dog. He recognised Peter Rabbit, but, not the other. There were a few ways to approach this... He knew the cat would be easily spooked, so, that meant making contact with the dog. Walking through the towering grass he crept up and pounced the dog's leg, then began to rapidly climb upwards, reaching the head quickly.

OOC: well, since thraser and Neko are quiet... I INVADE THOSE LOOKING FOR OTHERS!


Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Pepsi flailed a bit at the sudden miniature assailant, small even to him being the corgi runt he was"H-Hey, w-why are you climbing on me, I'm not a tree" he held still as he said that though, if he made a wrong move then the one on his head or he himself may fall "Get down from there and at least say "Hi"" he lightened up seeing that no harm was meant "I'm Erin, b-but please, call me "Pepsi"" he giggled a bit

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 803
Location: Pegasus Galaxy - Galactic Northern Rims
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
"I'm Max" the mouse said, "and, it was either climb or get stepped on... I prefer to climb... Also, how else would you have noticed me?" He sat their calmly in the center of the dog's head to see how things went.


Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Pepsi gave a slight smile and held up his hand "Well lets see you, I can't exactly see you with you bein on top of my head and all, cause if I try to look up you'll fall, after I see you, I will gladly let you sit on my shoulder though if you want to" he giggled a bit, his longer than normal corgi tail wagging happily, Peter, and now Max, he liked Brookshire so far, he had already made friends "That sound good to you?" he asked to make sure he didn't offend

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:51 am
Profile YIM
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6309
Location: Florida
Post Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows
Copper rarely smiled, but as a cool breeze played across his face, he couldn't help but allow a small grin to pass over his face. He loved this time of year, when summer began it's slumber, yet just before Winter's harshness could take its toll. It was a time of reflection and excitement for him, and just put him in a good mood as he made his way down yet another scenic road. He stopped as he crested a hill, looking at the small neighborhood that stood there, wedged between a sea of concrete and a sea of trees. "Now where has Fate taken me today?" he wondered aloud...

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Last edited by copper on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.