HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly: Exotic Acres

Post by musclecar326 »

It's more towards the other end of the community. Like almost the opposite end of town from where we are now. Snowy explained. Well I guess we can start walking since everyone's dried off. Just put your towels on the laundry line right there. He said pointing towards the line.
Yes, I am a furry.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro chuckled and cast a healing spell on his comrade "Rifle, you must like balance. Don't worry, I am watching your health, you just keep at a safe distance and shoot, after this your trading quest should come up, and I got you a nice bit of gear and garments, on me since I have a good bit of Mall Points" he smiles a bit, after the tade quest he wanted to go outside and have a look around town, if Chem wanted to tag along
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Ryan looks over to Snowy, he scratches the back of his neck and a small sheepish smile forms
"Oh uhh i've never been bowling before, I actually heh don't even know what it is."
Really both of you two as well? Am i the only one in this neighborhood who has gone bowling? anyway, bowling is when you roll a ball down a wooden lane to knock down some wooden pins for points and fun. Snowy said to Ryan. It is actually a great competition and provides a great time for everyone. I'll just have to show you guys how to do it. He explained as he got out of the pool and started to dry off.
Seth wrote:"Well if we're all in agreement let's get going." Kallie took off walking towards her house.
Speedy quickly got in step behind her, following Kallie to her house. So, um where is your house? Speedy asked her.
It's not too far from here. We should be able to get there in about 5. It's still kind of a mess fro mive in day but we should be able to find the teapot and some spots to sit.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:It's more towards the other end of the community. Like almost the opposite end of town from where we are now. Snowy explained. Well I guess we can start walking since everyone's dried off. Just put your towels on the laundry line right there. He said pointing towards the line.
Joe finished drying off and put his collar back on. He followed after snowy draping his towel over the line. "Lead the way dude."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren cave himself one last shake, then grabbed his collar and backpack to follow the others. "Well, the town's not that big, so, it's not all that far" he said, looking at everything they passed as they went.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Ryan finished drying off and then with Snowy's direction he set the used towel on the towel line, Ryan then quickly shook the remaining water off and adjusted his collar so it was facing right. With haste he followed after the others, till somehing came up.

"So is uhh Bowling hard?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Well its not hard per-say. Considering that there are bumpers that can pop up so that way you won't lose. Or you can play without them. Snowy told his group while they were walking out the gate on the side of his house then onto the street. I don't want to insult any of you but we'll probably play with the bumpers up.
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro chuckled and cast a healing spell on his comrade "Rifle, you must like balance. Don't worry, I am watching your health, you just keep at a safe distance and shoot, after this your trading quest should come up, and I got you a nice bit of gear and garments, on me since I have a good bit of Mall Points" he smiles a bit, after the tade quest he wanted to go outside and have a look around town, if Chem wanted to tag along
"Okay..." Alchemy tapped for keys on the computer, making his character attack enemies. "Hi-yah...." The wolf muttered happily to himself. And after completing the quest he walked his character back to the employer and got his reward. "Hmm... exp. And money..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro smiles a bit as he watches Chem recieve his quest "For you my friend, I have a few goodies and spare, free of charge, please accept my gift" he had his character bow sweetly, "You wouldn't believe the amount of curious people who come around, or the antique collecters that pay top prices, so we tend to get a good flow of spare cash, and rather than getting a over the top place, we do things like this"
Pet Friendly:
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Seth wrote:It's not too far from here. We should be able to get there in about 5. It's still kind of a mess fro mive in day but we should be able to find the teapot and some spots to sit.
Speedy just smiled and kept following Kallie, No problem, we'll help you find them if you want. She said happily. As long as Tesla gets to finish her food and we get some tea I'm fine with whatever happens.
Yes, I am a furry.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro smiles a bit as he watches Chem recieve his quest "For you my friend, I have a few goodies and spare, free of charge, please accept my gift" he had his character bow sweetly, "You wouldn't believe the amount of curious people who come around, or the antique collecters that pay top prices, so we tend to get a good flow of spare cash, and rather than getting a over the top place, we do things like this"
Chem made his character walk over to Marro's with a few clicks. "Cool." He remarked.
He looked up from the laptop at Marro with a raised eyebrow. "Antiques?" Hoping the wolf would elaborate.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro gave another one of his smiles "Yes, you didn't think we stayed afloat on petty predictions alone did you? Antiques... A priestess' mirror, old china dolls, rings, books, if its something old you want, then it might be something we have, but take heed, most of the things we have for sale are not what they seem..." he finished the trade and checked his log books, seeing if there was anything important, seeing as there wasn't he logged off and took off his visor "Stick with me Chem, and I promise you I can show you the world is more than just the black and white you find in the pages of a book..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro gave another one of his smiles "Yes, you didn't think we stayed afloat on petty predictions alone did you?

"Well... economically speaking..."
WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Antiques... A priestess' mirror, old china dolls, rings, books, if its something old you want, then it might be something we have, but take heed, most of the things we have for sale are not what they seem...[/color]" he finished the trade and checked his log books, seeing if there was anything important, seeing as there wasn't he logged off and took off his visor "Stick with me Chem, and I promise you I can show you the world is more than just the black and white you find in the pages of a book..."
"Not black and white." The wolf defended, taking his visor off. "Just...logical." He mused what Marro said over in his head as he set the laptop aside. He stood up and stretched.
"Hmm... need proof. Observation. Analysis." He smirked at Marro. "But, am willing to stick around to be proven wrong. He wasn't sure if any of the antiques Marro owned had any magical implications. But maybe they have some historical significance.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro gave a chuckle "You think to much. he shook his head a bit "I saw a few shops on the way here, and then I think there is a river around somewhere, I really just want to explore and have a good time, and I think tonight is a full moon, so I say we have a little party tonight, what do ya say Chem"
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

musclecar326 wrote:Well its not hard per-say. Considering that there are bumpers that can pop up so that way you won't lose. Or you can play without them. Snowy told his group while they were walking out the gate on the side of his house then onto the street. I don't want to insult any of you but we'll probably play with the bumpers up.
"no offense taken," Met said. "I'll just have to not get close enough to hit them."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro gave a chuckle "You think to much. he shook his head a bit.
Chem smirked a shrugged shoulders, as if saying "I can't help it".
WolvenPaw15 wrote:"I saw a few shops on the way here, and then I think there is a river around somewhere, I really just want to explore and have a good time, and I think tonight is a full moon, so I say we have a little party tonight, what do ya say Chem"
Chem nodded. "Sounds like fun." He motioned for Marro to lead the way.
(Sry for the short post, I wasn't sure what else to say).

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro gives a nod, heading down the stair and stopping at the front door "Luna, Sola, I'm going out, me and Chem will be back soon, call if you two want anything while I'm out, kay, bye" he called as he stepped outside, heading towards the river
Pet Friendly:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren quietly followed the group, trying to think if ANYTHING in physics could help him with bowling. Of course, physics DEFINED bowling, but, could he apply that? For that matter, could he apply that quickly? There were bowling robots that had equations loaded into them to send the ball on the perfect bath, but, that was easier said than done. Especially given that he had muscles, not servos and stepper motors.

Meanwhile, another large cat was prowling around in search of his brother. As luck would have it, he was headed in the right direction and already had Soren's scent. All that mattered now was how he greeted him. It had been years since they'd come face to face, since then it was just simple facetiming and skyping. In the end, there really only was one way to do such a reunion.

Cody sped up as he approached the group. As a performer, he didn't make a sound, even when running. He was just that good. His target was in sight. There were two snow leopards, but, he knew which one to get. It was hard not to recognize your own brother. Swiftly he ducked and pounced on the cat's back yelling, "BROTHER!" as the two of them tumbled. He hugged onto the Snow Leopard until they came to a stop, Sorren on the ground and Cody laying on top of him so that they were face to face. "Hi."

That was unexpected. To be MILD about it. The other cat was supposed to be, one, carry the two.. oh, FOUR THOUSAND MILES AWAY! "A. What're you doing here?" Soren asked, "and B. WHO LET YOU INTO THE SUGAR AGAIN!?"

"No one" Cody said, "there's some stupid human junk being fought about the circus, so, I get to stay here!" The Leopard gave Soren a squeeze at that.

Sorren reached up and scratched behind Cody's ears, "you overgrown goof," he said, "why didn't you call!"

"This was more fun," Cody said, getting up and then pulling Soren up with him.

(OOC: well, Cody's been wandering for long enough...)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RYan had nodded in agreement about the bumpers and with it helping him, while Ryan didn't particularly like help with what how Snowy clarified as being not so hard but he wasn't going to go against the group as they may need it, or mabey it was custom for pet's he didn't know but he was a bit eager to see what it was like and if it really was fun, though in the middle of his thoughts another Snow leopard pounced and practically tackled Soren though since Ryan was in front of the group all he saw was the two fly forward and tumble onto the ground. A little shocked Ryan watched the two on the ground and thought for a second that the other cat might be mugging Soren but on the contrary the two seemed to know each other and Ryan let his guard down.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Snowy was really surprised when all of a sudden Soren was on the ground with let another leopard. What the heck is going on? And who is that? He asked Soren firmly gesturing with his paw to the smaller leopard.
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"This goof is my little brother" Soren said, ruffling the other cat's headfur. "Apparently he burned the circus to the ground so they sent him here."

"HEY!" Cody said, "I only lit it up once... and that was four years ago... because you wanted to play with--"

"Nah-uh" Soren interrupted, then turned back to the others, "anyway, my little brother."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro gives a nod, heading down the stair and stopping at the front door "Luna, Sola, I'm going out, me and Chem will be back soon, call if you two want anything while I'm out, kay, bye" he called as he stepped outside, heading towards the river
Chem waved and flashed a grin at them as he followed Marro outside.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro smiled a bit and stretched "Lets head to the river, I feel like going for a swim..." he smiled "Or is there something in particular you wanna do?" he asked, tilting his head a bit, still stretching
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Alchemy shook his head. "Nope. Could map out more of area while there. Take note of indigenous fauna and flora...". He paused, seeing that he was straying from the topic.
"But swimming sounds... Err.". He twiddled his thumbs. "Fun to watch."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro raised an eyebrow "If you don't want to go swim, then we could..." he pauses and looks up at the sky, as his eyes looking deep in thought We could have a look around the outskirts of the forest, I have a feeling there might be something.... interesting around there, nothing big, but it might be something cool..." he smiled a bit, his tail making a few idle swishes to and fro
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Something insteresting? Sounds. Well, insteresting.". Chen said with a grin.
"Lead the way.".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro smiled a bit "It is just about the right time... They seem to be around wherever I go... Perhaps they will be here too..." he chuckled and adjusted his collar a bit, rotating the tag in a certain way "Maybe it will be something new for you... I think you might like it" he padded just a bit ahead of Chem
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Chem tilted his head slightly to the side in that way that dogs tilt their head when their confused.
"New for me? Not sure what you mean...". He wasn't sure what Marro meant when he said if they were here for him too... Was it like...their existence in conditional?

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

musclecar326 wrote:Speedy just smiled and kept following Kallie, No problem, we'll help you find them if you want. She said happily. As long as Tesla gets to finish her food and we get some tea I'm fine with whatever happens.
"I should probably warn you, I have a small kleptomania problem." Maria said. "I don't even realize when I'm doing it, so you may want to have me empty my collar before we leave."
razgriz wrote:"This goof is my little brother" Soren said, ruffling the other cat's headfur. "Apparently he burned the circus to the ground so they sent him here."

"HEY!" Cody said, "I only lit it up once... and that was four years ago... because you wanted to play with--"

"Nah-uh" Soren interrupted, then turned back to the others, "anyway, my little brother."
Met walked over to the new leopard. "Nice to meet you. I'm Metro Goldwyn Mayer, Met for short." He offered his paw to... "I don't think we caught your name yet."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro thought for a minute "Can't really explain them or what they do... Its just... like... They show up, they have no reason... they just come and go... I can't even predict them...No matter what I do... They just... Do whatever..." he smiles "They live so free... they aren't part of some fate... Nothing they do has consequence to them...
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hmm... Maybe it's some rare species of... something. Chem took out his notepad and the pencil from his ear. Marro said something about them coming and going. Maybe... It's some sort of migrational timeline? He scribbled some notes onto his paper.
"Still not sure what you mean. Have speculations. But... Unsure. Guess will have see for myself..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Marro stops finding them both in the midst of a ring of trees, he put his fingers to his lips and whistled, it echoed a few times before silence, after a minute or two a soft wind begins to swirl around the two, making him close his eyes and smile "They are definately here" he perked up his ears, seeming to be waiting
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Speedy just smiled and kept following Kallie, No problem, we'll help you find them if you want. She said happily. As long as Tesla gets to finish her food and we get some tea I'm fine with whatever happens.
"I should probably warn you, I have a small kleptomania problem." Maria said. "I don't even realize when I'm doing it, so you may want to have me empty my collar before we leave."
Kallie regarded maria with a suspicious glance, "Uh...sure no problem."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Met walked over to the new leopard. "Nice to meet you. I'm Metro Goldwyn Mayer, Met for short." He offered his paw to... "I don't think we caught your name yet."
Joe stood behind Met, "And you ca call me Joe. Pleasure to meet ya stranger."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Marro stops finding them both in the midst of a ring of trees, he put his fingers to his lips and whistled, it echoed a few times before silence, after a minute or two a soft wind begins to swirl around the two, making him close his eyes and smile "They are definately here" he perked up his ears, seeming to be waiting
"Who? Where?" The wolf asked. Chem's fur bristled slightly as he felt the light wind around him.
He looked around, trying to spot what Marro was waiting for.

Ref Ref!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Met walked over to the new leopard. "Nice to meet you. I'm Metro Goldwyn Mayer, Met for short." He offered his paw to... "I don't think we caught your name yet."
Joe stood behind Met, "And you ca call me Joe. Pleasure to meet ya stranger."[/quote]

"MGM?" the cat asked, "isn't that a film company? I think we did a show for them once... Something about a flying circus and they wanted a private showing for ideas..... And don't you Americans have a sport called 'the mets'?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

razgriz wrote:"MGM?" the cat asked, "isn't that a film company? I think we did a show for them once... Something about a flying circus and they wanted a private showing for ideas..... And don't you Americans have a sport called 'the mets'?"
"Yeah, my dad's a big director, so he named me after the company. Though that circus movie ended up being more popular than the one my he directed," Met explained. "A shame too, cause that was supposed to be my big break. Now my biggest part was as an extra in one of the Pridelands movies. Oh well."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

This is all great, but we still don't know your name. What is it? Mine's Snowy He asked the smallest snow leopard of the three.
Seth wrote: Kallie regarded maria with a suspicious glance, "Uh...sure no problem."
Speedy also gave Maria a quick glance, then quickly looked ahead. We are starting to approach the housing part of the town. Are we almost there? She asked anxiously.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Naughty naughty, making a new post 3 minutes after the first when you can edit~
Yes, I am a furry.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I'm Cody" the cat said, "and, have you considered trying out for the circus? You can do quite a lot." Without warning he leap forward and clambed up onto Soren's shoulders, "acrobatic cats are always a crowd-pleaser."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"No thanks," Met said to Cody. "If I worked a circus, I's spend too much time away from my Dad and Maria. I'm fine with being a small time actor."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Take em' with you" Cody said, "plenty of food and sugar, free shows, it's better than most people make it out to be." He jumped up and flipped around to stand... On Soren's head... On one hand... If they hadn't both been in the circus at some point, it might not have gone well, but, the bigger snow leopard was pretty good at keeping his balance.

"Would you quit it you goof" Soren said as the other cat balance on top of him.