HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Blood trudged across the street and began walking westward across the neighborhood. For the most part he was silent, but every minute or so he sniffled due to his still bleeding, throbbing snout. He glanced over his shoulder just to make sure Viking was following him.

Blood had never personally spent time around another shepherd with such an odd fur color. He could tell Viking was probably from an American line of breeding, just judging by his size and shape. His eyes were like the polar opposite in color to his own.

In fact, all in all, if Viking was older he would be the physical opposite of Blood. Not that it mattered at all to him. Blood knew better than to judge in that particular way...

The rest of the walk continued in silence until the two reached a wooden fence surrounding a large backyard with a barn not too far out. The older GSD halted in front of the fence and sniffled a little.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
caelei

Post by caelei »

As i told Magnus, this cat Sid is not to be trusted, He is quite crazy in the head.
"Thats the understatement of the century. If anybody should be questioned it needs to be him"
I knew that cat looked like trouble. Well if nothing else at least we learned we can't trust that flea-bag.
Questioned? he needs to be taured and feathered, and run out of town on a rail!
Magnus took all this in, head cocked to the side, one ear up and one flopped down, confused as could be. He was trying to make sense of it all, but it wasn't adding up. So he just stood there for a moment, not saying anything.

The one thing Magnus did understand was that all these pets didn't seem to like that Sid cat much. And they acted like it was all his fault! This wasn't Sid's fault! It was Magnus' fault that that Blood dog had gotten hurt! And it was the System Man's fault too! Except none'a the others seemed to care much about the System Man. Which was weird... since he was super evil. They shouldn't be wasting time here! They should be finding Sid, asking where the System Man is! Why didn't any of them care...?

Then it hit him.
The System Man had done something.
To them. To ALL of them. He had... he had cast a spell or something. Or like Sid had said. The System Man had lied to Sid! He was good at tricking people. So... So the System Man had managed to trick them somehow! Like that magic guy Magnus had seen on the television, that one who had gotten a watch and swung it back'n forth, back'n forth, and then the other guy got all sleepy, and then the magic guy had told him to do stuff like act like a chicken, and then the man had done it! But he hadn't known about it! And then the magic guy had said a special word and the other guy had woken up and he didn't know what had happened, and then everybody in the audience had clapped and cheered because it had been amazing!
Except this time. This time it was bad.

Magnus needed to find the System Man. To put an end to this! First the stop signs, and now this! He had to stop it, before it was too late!
"Let's go talk to Sid right now!" Magnus said, long tail wagging in excitement and nervousness. "Let's all go right now and find him, okay? Let's all go!" He grabbed Rav's paw and started tugging him. Towards the Wall. The Wall. The black cat had been at the Wall. Getting coffee.
And come to think of it.
Sid had seemed rather sleepy, hadn't he? He had! Which could only mean that he had already been under the spell! And Magnus hadn't even known!
"Hurry, hurry, hurry! Let's go, let's go!" Magnus chanted, dragging Rav along and motioning the others to come with. "Let's all go talk to that Sid cat! Right away! Right now!"
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
As i told Magnus, this cat Sid is not to be trusted, He is quite crazy in the head.
"Thats the understatement of the century. If anybody should be questioned it needs to be him"
why is this text green? hmmmmm :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I knew that cat looked like trouble. Well if nothing else at least we learned we can't trust that flea-bag.
Questioned? he needs to be taured and feathered, and run out of town on a rail!
Magnus needed to find the System Man. To put an end to this! First the stop signs, and now this! He had to stop it, before it was too late!
"Let's go talk to Sid right now!" Magnus said, long tail wagging in excitement and nervousness. "Let's all go right now and find him, okay? Let's all go!" He grabbed Rav's paw and started tugging him. Towards the Wall. The Wall.
"Hurry, hurry, hurry! Let's go, let's go!" Magnus chanted, dragging Rav along and motioning the others to come with. "Let's all go talk to that Sid cat! Right away! Right now!"

Ravage watched as Blood calmly and quietly excepted charge of the puppy and walked away, that was so unexpected!
Set him to thinking this was a new tender side, for Blood, that he hasn't seen before. Perhaps he accidentally gave Blood something he needed, someone new to protect.

Turning back to Magnus.
Oh yes, were going to have a talk with him all right.. And maybe some scratching clawing and biting as well.
Rav Urrks, as Magnus suddenly grabs hims and starts dragging him down the street, nearly pulling him off his paws..
Hey now.. Easy there. Woah there big fellow Woah! dang it..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Blood trudged across the street and began walking westward across the neighborhood. For the most part he was silent, but every minute or so he sniffled due to his still bleeding, throbbing snout. He glanced over his shoulder just to make sure Viking was following him.

Blood had never personally spent time around another shepherd with such an odd fur color. He could tell Viking was probably from an American line of breeding, just judging by his size and shape. His eyes were like the polar opposite in color to his own.

In fact, all in all, if Viking was older he would be the physical opposite of Blood. Not that it mattered at all to him. Blood knew better than to judge in that particular way...

The rest of the walk continued in silence until the two reached a wooden fence surrounding a large backyard with a barn not too far out. The older GSD halted in front of the fence and sniffled a little.
''Hmm...I knew there was barn somewhere around here...What are we doing here anyway?'' Viking asked, looking at Blood. He looked on worriedly at his nose, still flowing with blood as he kept sniffling uncomfortably.

''Uhm....Bl-Blood? Don't you think that...we should find some vet to have uh...your nose fixed up? It looks pretty bad..'' Viking said, going up to his bigger counterpart and gently tugging his big paw.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote: "Let's go talk to Sid right now!" Magnus said, long tail wagging in excitement and nervousness. "Let's all go right now and find him, okay? Let's all go!" He grabbed Rav's paw and started tugging him. Towards the Wall. The Wall.

Ravage watched as Blood calmly and quietly excepted charge of the puppy and walked away, that was so unexpected!
Set him to thinking this was a new tender side, for Blood, that he hasn't seen before. Perhaps he accidentally gave Blood something he needed, someone new to protect.

Turning back to Magnus.
Oh yes, were going to have a talk with him all right.. And maybe some scratching clawing and biting as well.
Rav Urrks, as Magnus suddenly grabs hims and starts dragging him down the street, nearly pulling him off his paws..
Hey now.. Easy there. Woah there big fellow Woah! dang it..[/quote]

Alex followed after Magnus and the dog he was dragging, "Easy there Magnus, let's not go rushing off again. We don't need another confrontation with a pet."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:''Hmm...I knew there was barn somewhere around here...What are we doing here anyway?'' Viking asked, looking at Blood. He looked on worriedly at his nose, still flowing with blood as he kept sniffling uncomfortably.

''Uhm....Bl-Blood? Don't you think that...we should find some vet to have uh...your nose fixed up? It looks pretty bad..'' Viking said, going up to his bigger counterpart and gently tugging his big paw.
Blood seemed a little dazed at first, but came back to attention feeling the smaller dog tug on his arm. “*sniff* It’s just a scrape, I don’t need a vet for this.” He said matter-of-factly as he licked at his nose once more. His chops curled up slightly to reveal his teeth, lightly wincing at the burning. “Regardless, I at least need some water to clean it up. Also, I’m thirsty.”

He hopped the fence and began making his way towards Rav’s barn. That water spigot was around there somewhere.

Once he found it, Blood remembered that it wasn’t a pressurized spigot, but rather an old hand powered water pump. He sighed in annoyance. “Mind doing me a favor?” He looked straight at Viking and lifted up the handle on the pump, then let if fall, demonstrating how it drew water out of the ground. “Pump this for me so I can get a drink?”
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Uh right okay...'' the pup yipped, cautiously approaching the water pump and doing like how Blood demonstrated, lifting up the handle and letting it fall, spouting the water out. As a smaller sized dog he had a little difficulty pulling up the handle like how Blood did, but he wanted to try his best to quench Blood's thirst and give relief to his wound on his nose.

''Th-there....that should do it...'' Viking said, catching his breath and panting with his small tongue out. He had noticed some scar's on the bigger shepherd's body and was about to ask for the story behind those, but he remembered his mom reprimanding him not to stick his nose in such sensitive things like that, and he immediately canceled the thought.

''Feeling better Blood?'' Viking asked, feigning a small smile.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky listened in as the others started to talk about the Sid cat, the insane, crazy and misguided feline who seemed to think there was a "man" and he was keeping everyone "down". Lucky was sure he was a lunatic and confronting him and talking some sense into him would make Lucky's day but before he could agree Magnus started dragging Rav to get the cat, and then when Alex followed Lucky couldn't help but trail behind, waiting for their confrontation with Sid the cat.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Hey now.. Easy there. Woah there big fellow Woah! dang it..
"No time to waste, I'm late I'm late I'm late!" Magnus chimed, a momentary picture of himself wearing a white rabbit ears'n tail and holding a stopwatch in his great paw popping into his head. He shook his head and sped up, though he eased his grip on Rav's paw at the same time. He didn't wanna accidentally hurt his friend!
"Easy there Magnus, let's not go rushing off again. We don't need another confrontation with a pet."
"No, no, no! There won't be a confront-- confron--" Magnus paused, working at the word for a moment. After a moment's frustration, he simply said, "We're not gonna fight him! Just... I need to ask him where the real System Man is. It's really, really important!" He started walking again, letting go of Rav's wrist so the GSD could walk himself. He looked over his shoulder, saw Lucky-fox lagging behind, and said, "Hurry! We gotta catch him before he goes and hides somewhere else and we can't find him again! We gotta go fast!" And really, they were going pretty fast. At least, Mag was. He was practically speed-walking, and he did have long, long, long legs, which he used to eat up the ground. His stride was practically twice that of a normal-sized pet! He'd get to the Wall in a second, find the black Sid cat, and get him to tell where the System Man was! Then he could find the System Man, fight him like in the movies (even without a cape), save the day, and break the spell!
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: "No, no, no! There won't be a confront-- confron--" Magnus paused, working at the word for a moment. After a moment's frustration, he simply said, "We're not gonna fight him! Just... I need to ask him where the real System Man is. It's really, really important!"

Rav snorts..
Oh there is going to be a confrontation! going to de-pelt that mangy cat!
as he skitters up to the wall's window, looking for the cat within..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Inside, the counter was unmanned. Instead, the kid was sitting at one of the tables, leaned back in the chair as he sipped a drink and played Angry Birds on his smartphone.
There was no one else in there.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex followed behind the two dogs. Hopefully he could keep whatever happened from getting too violent.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:''Uh right okay...'' the pup yipped, cautiously approaching the water pump and doing like how Blood demonstrated, lifting up the handle and letting it fall, spouting the water out. As a smaller sized dog he had a little difficulty pulling up the handle like how Blood did, but he wanted to try his best to quench Blood's thirst and give relief to his wound on his nose.

''Th-there....that should do it...'' Viking said, catching his breath and panting with his small tongue out. He had noticed some scar's on the bigger shepherd's body and was about to ask for the story behind those, but he remembered his mom reprimanding him not to stick his nose in such sensitive things like that, and he immediately canceled the thought.

''Feeling better Blood?'' Viking asked, feigning a small smile.

Once Viking had the water coming, Blood carefully rinsed away the red color that had covered his snout and paws. For a moment, the water made his skinned nose burn even more intensely, but its coolness soon worked to dull the pain and alleviate the powerful scent of his namesake. He caught more water in his cupped paws and quickly lapped it up.

As he cleaned himself, the shepherd couldn’t help but notice the way Viking way eyeing him, and it was in a manner he’d seen countless times before. He knew exactly what the younger dog was thinking.

Obviously tired out, Viking stopped. But his question was met with just another jaded and far-reaching stare.

“I’m fine.”

“Is there something else you’d like to ask me?”
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watched as the others sped off, he was keeping a steady pace, a little sore from the fall and the small scrapes but also he didn't really see a cause for going after this cat, he knew he was crazy and a lunatic but he was not this "system Man" Magnus kept talking about he was just a cat. Hearing Magnus's pleas for them to hurry Lucky tried to keep his club tail from scraping the ground as he started at a full run to catch up and when he did catch up the group was looking into the coffee shop they had been in before, which reminded Lucky that he hadn't even eaten yet, and his stomach growled a little but he was keeping focus on the group and the shop which was now empty and the cat nowhere to be seen. Lucky heard Rav's comment and looked over at the group, thinking them as an angry mob with pitchforks and torches going after this cat but Lucky turned to the others.

"The cat's not here, but more to the point why are we going after this cat? I mean he's crazy beyond all belief and rude but i'm not sure he is capable of terrorizing the town"

As he said this Lucky let his club tail rest on the ground with a slight thud and he crossed his arms trying to relax and catch his breath.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Once Viking had the water coming, Blood carefully rinsed away the red color that had covered his snout and paws. For a moment, the water made his skinned nose burn even more intensely, but its coolness soon worked to dull the pain and alleviate the powerful scent of his namesake. He caught more water in his cupped paws and quickly lapped it up.

As he cleaned himself, the shepherd couldn’t help but notice the way Viking way eyeing him, and it was in a manner he’d seen countless times before. He knew exactly what the younger dog was thinking.

Obviously tired out, Viking stopped. But his question was met with just another jaded and far-reaching stare.

“I’m fine.”

“Is there something else you’d like to ask me?”
Viking looked up nervously at the bigger dog and naturally had his fluffy tail curling between his legs. He continued looking at his scar-ridden body, but wasn't so sure..

''Uhmm....'' Vking said, gulping and using his nose to hint in the direction of a scar on his body. ''How...How did that happen?'' Viking asked, hoping Blood would not go into a fit after hearing this.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Inside, the counter was unmanned. Instead, the kid was sitting at one of the tables, leaned back in the chair as he sipped a drink and played Angry Birds on his smartphone.
There was no one else in there.

Rav stared into the Wall..
The smelly cat wasn't there, nether was Pavelle.

Ravage turns to Magnus.
It looks your System man has escaped are wrath.
Rav could have gotten down on all fours and sniffed out the mangy cats trail, but not with all these pets in tow.
So Magnus where is Pavelle? She could have told you not to believe that smelly cat.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Marine Fox wrote:"he's crazy beyond all belief and rude but i'm not sure he is capable of terrorizing the town"
(( He shot a rocket into the air the other day. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:"he's crazy beyond all belief and rude but i'm not sure he is capable of terrorizing the town"
(( He shot a rocket into the air the other day. ))
((Well yes but Lucky doesn't know it was him, actually this could lead to some Pet PI, all we need are shades a cheesy intro and some music)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( At first thought, Sid would make a great pulp-villian. On second thought though, the deeper side of his character prevents him from being very good at it. He'd be much better as a protaganist in an action-stoner film... Actually... That's probably how he sees himself sometimes... ))
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Welp, it was good hanging out with you guys!" the Husky told the group. "Now, if you excuse me, I'll go sit down on a table and drink some cold coffee" Dimitri excused himself and walked away from the group; the dog walked around the cafe, found a table and face-desked on it. Apparently Dimitri was tired and lacked of sleep.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Kid looked up from his phone at the dog who'd walked in. He was ready to get up, but the dog just dropped his head onto a table...
"Um... Hi... Do you want something?"
caelei

Post by caelei »

Mag was busy pressing his face against the front window to the Wall, puffing his breath out on the glass, accidentally fogging it up. His nose snuffled against the glass and he wiped the moisture away with one paw, drawing back, disappointed. No System Man. No Sid cat. No nothing.
Well. He could probably sniff out the cat, right? That cat was pretty smelly, even Magnus might be able to follow his scent! Yeah, he would do that--
So Magnus where is Pavelle? She could have told you not to believe that smelly cat.
Magnus went completely still, staring at Rav with eyes wide open, perfectly shocked.
Pavelle.
Pavelle.
PAVELLE! He'd forgotten that he was looking for her!
"Have you seen her?" Magnus asked quickly, suddenly quivering all over with suspense and emotion. "Have you seen her anywhere? I was going to ask you but I didn't, I didn't remember! Have you sniffed her around town? Oh, or Felix or Ven-i-son? He'll know where she is, right? He has to know!" Now clearly agitated, bouncing from foot to foot.
"The cat's not here, but more to the point why are we going after this cat? I mean he's crazy beyond all belief and rude but i'm not sure he is capable of terrorizing the town"
Magnus turned his head and automatically replied, "Because we gotta find him and ask him where the System Man is and then we can be superheros!" before looking back to Rav almost as if he hadn't just spoken to Lucky at all.
If Rav had seen Pavelle or sniffed her, then everything would be good! Or finding Venison, too, finding him would be good because Pavelle liked him, and she might be with him. And even Felix, because Felix always knew where Pavelle was. All Magnus needed was a clue! He looked at Rav hopefully, earnestly.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:Viking looked up nervously at the bigger dog and naturally had his fluffy tail curling between his legs. He continued looking at his scar-ridden body, but wasn't so sure..

''Uhmm....'' Viking said, gulping and using his nose to hint in the direction of a scar on his body. ''How...How did that happen?'' Viking asked, hoping Blood would not go into a fit after hearing this.

Blood looked down at to where Viking was staring, where the thinned out fur of his summer coat on his torso grew into roughed up looking patches. There were about five that were distinctly visible. But one in particular on his abdomen looked more prominent than the others. Blood assumed the younger dog was asking specifically about that one...

The bigger dog looked up at Viking and tilted his head, lifting his arms out then letting them rest limply at his sides as if to gesture something obvious, all while still maintaining the same, borderline-emotionless stare. “Someone shot me.”

The calmness in his voice might have been a little unsettling, considering what he’d just explained.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Magnus went completely still, staring at Rav with eyes wide open, perfectly shocked.
Pavelle.
Pavelle.
PAVELLE! He'd forgotten that he was looking for her!
"Have you seen her?" Magnus asked quickly, suddenly quivering all over with suspense and emotion. "Have you seen her anywhere? I was going to ask you but I didn't, I didn't remember! Have you sniffed her around town? Oh, or Felix or Ven-i-son? He'll know where she is, right? He has to know!" Now clearly agitated, bouncing from foot to foot.

Ravage shakes his head..
I have only scented you being back in town..
Tilting his head of to the side..
What do you mean you don't know where she is? Hasn't she been with you all this time, since you took off in the middle of the night?
caelei wrote:Magnus turned his head and automatically replied, "Because we gotta find him and ask him where the System Man is and then we can be superheros!" before looking back to Rav almost as if he hadn't just spoken to Lucky at all.

I haven't seen anyone.. Venison ran off after a red bird, about two weeks after you all up and disappeared, and no one has seen hide nor hare of him since.
Where did you go? what happened?
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:The Kid looked up from his phone at the dog who'd walked in. He was ready to get up, but the dog just dropped his head onto a table...
"Um... Hi... Do you want something?"
"Coffee. Mocha. Cold. Nothing more expensive than 8 dollars, please" Said Dimitri, not lifting his head from the table; only lifting his hand.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Kid started to get up, but stopped, realizing the order, "Um... I'm not allowed to serve caffeine to pets... or chocolate.... 'cause it's like... poisonous..."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Fff-" Dimitri cursed "Anything cold with vanilla?" he said, still not lifting his head.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Uhh... yeah, we have vanilla frappes..." The Kid slowly nodded, got up and started making something behind the counter...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

The half asleep dog smiled and quietly said "Thank you" and gave a thumb up.... still not lifting his head from the table.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:

Blood looked down at to where Viking was staring, where the thinned out fur of his summer coat on his torso grew into roughed up looking patches. There were about five that were distinctly visible. But one in particular on his abdomen looked more prominent than the others. Blood assumed the younger dog was asking specifically about that one...

The bigger dog looked up at Viking and tilted his head, lifting his arms out then letting them rest limply at his sides as if to gesture something obvious, all while still maintaining the same, borderline-emotionless stare. “Someone shot me.”

The calmness in his voice might have been a little unsettling, considering what he’d just explained.
A chill ran down the shepherd's spine as he described his violent encounter with just three words. He could already picture him roughed up and writhing in pain the moment the bullet tore through his flesh with ease. Viking's ears lowered as he stepped forward to inspect the scar a little closer. He winced as he saw the ugliness it had imprinted on his heavily structured body and drew his head back. ''I'm sorry...'' Viking said, looking up at the bigger shepherd. ''When did this happen? D..did you manage to f..find help after that?'' Viking said, feeling a little embarrased to probe further into this painful memory.
caelei

Post by caelei »

I have only scented you being back in town..
Tilting his head of to the side..
What do you mean you don't know where she is? Hasn't she been with you all this time, since you took off in the middle of the night?
I haven't seen anyone.. Venison ran off after a red bird, about two weeks after you all up and disappeared, and no one has seen hide nor hare of him since.
Where did you go? what happened?
Magnus looked down at the floor, crestfallen. No Pavelle. No Ven. And Rav couldn't help, he hadn't seen her or even smelled her! She couldn't be here, hiding, if he hadn't even smelled her!
To make it worse, Rav was asking hard questions that were hurting Mag. His heart hurt. It was aching. He didn't like it. Sometimes that happened when he thought about his mom. And now his throat was all choked up like there was something caught in it, and he didn't even feel like he could say anything. He opened his mouth to speak and nothing came out. Instead, a tear dripped down his cheek.
He needed to answer so maybe they could find Pavelle. Mag, he knew he wasn't smart enough to figure out where she might have gone, not all by himself. He needed Rav to help. But this was hard. It was harder than before, when he'd talked to Magsie about it. Magsie had known Mom. And Rav hadn't.
He needed Rav. To help him. But he couldn't get help if he couldn't talk!
Finally he croaked out, "Pavelle left. She got in a fight with Dad. I-- I h-haven't seen her. For a long time. And I thought that y-you could help me. But you haven't seen her neither. And Felix is gone too." He brushed one of his big paws at his face, trying to get rid of the tears. "A-and Ven's not here. So he can't h-help me. A-And I don't know what to do. Pavelle always t-told me what to do. And she's gone. A-and Mom's gone too. She was s-sick, and now she's gone." He sniffled, the lump in his throat cutting off his words.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Finally he croaked out, "Pavelle left. She got in a fight with Dad. I-- I h-haven't seen her. For a long time. And I thought that y-you could help me. But you haven't seen her neither. And Felix is gone too." He brushed one of his big paws at his face, trying to get rid of the tears. "A-and Ven's not here. So he can't h-help me. A-And I don't know what to do. Pavelle always t-told me what to do. And she's gone. A-and Mom's gone too. She was s-sick, and now she's gone." He sniffled, the lump in his throat cutting off his words.

Ravage looks at Magnus in shock for a moment..
Oh Dog!! I'm so sorry to hear about all of that.
Stepping up and holding Magnus close, laying his head on the danes shoulder.
So it's just you and your dad now? Where were you all when Pavelle had the fight and ran off? was that someplace close around here?
Still holding the other dog close to him..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex continued to stand back and watch, he was willing to help them look for whoever this other dog was if it meant magnus not running around town like some kind of insane dog but now didn't seem like the time to interject and offer his help.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky gave a slight nod in critical approval. He didn't really want to continue on this "The System Man" thing and everything else, he didn't even really feel like chasing a mangy cat down but before he could interject things went south as they started talking about other's and soon Magnus started to cry. Lucky listened closely and felt a bit sorrowful for Magnus, wanting to comfort him but not knowing how. Rav took the initiative and comforted Magnus and tried to calm him down, Lucky made a move to remove his cap in a motion of remorse but remembering his own mark and self consciousness he stopped himself and brought his arms behind his back, going to a parade rest type of pose, his head lingering down.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood let out a steady sigh through his nose, looking down at the pup as he stepped in for a closer look at the partially hidden scar. “It was about two years ago. I wouldn’t be standing here if someone hadn’t saved me.”

The big shepherd began walking towards the barn, making a slight glance towards it as a gesture for Viking to follow. “But honestly, I wasn’t in any condition to ‘find’ any help after it happened.” He muttered a curse word. “-after that, I didn't think there was any hope left for me. I thought I was gonna die.”

Blood walked into the barn and sniffed. The smell of his namesake has mostly gone away, but as far as he could tell, nobody else was there. He started walking towards a partially opened stall near the front doors.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Viking nodded and proceeded to follow Blood to the barn, still feeling sorry for what happened to him. At the same time, he felt himself being very angry about the injustice. He hoped that whoever did this should be imprisoned for a very long time.

''So er...where are we going to now? And...I guess I was right when I told Dimitri that I thought I smelled hay or something...'' Viking asked.

''Oh I know! This is your home right?'' Viking said, taking a wild reckless guess.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus' long arms wrapped around Rav. He stood for a moment, sniffling, trying not to let his tears drip on the top of Rav's head.
So it's just you and your dad now? Where were you all when Pavelle had the fight and ran off? was that someplace close around here?
Magnus drew back a bit as Rav asked the questions. His voice trembled a bit when he spoke, but these were easier to answer. "It's me and my dad and Magsie. She's my mom's... sister?" he said, his voice tilting up into a question at the end. He knew Magsie was related to him. He was named after her-- well, kinda. She and his mom had been close when they were young. So probably they had been sisters. "She came home with us because Dad is too sad. And so she thought she could help us, since Pavelle is gone, and Mom." He swiped his paw at his face again, ears back. "Pavelle got mad at Dad when we were in that hotel room. Mom had just-- she'd just-- was gone, but it was before that pretty place with the flowers when they put her in that 'grave.' Pavelle was gone before then. Then me and Magsie and Dad stayed in the hotel for a long time, and I was waiting for Pavelle to come back. For Felix to bring her back. But they didn't come. We stayed there for a long time. Because Magsie wanted Dad to be able to go see Mom's 'grave,' in that big city. But it didn't do any good so finally she decided we should come home. So we-- we left Mom there because her family is there, and we came back. And Magsie said maybe Pavelle would be here, but she's not. And not Felix, neither."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Ravage, if I may interupt for a moment, what do these two look like? Maybe me and lucky have seen them around?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“We’re not going anywhere in particular; I only came here for water. This is just Rav’s barn. Technically, my home isn’t even in this state.” Blood pushed the door of the stall open with his foot. Surprisingly, there was what looked like a small bed in to corner. He could remember Rav saying he could use the barn whenever he liked. But did he really go through the trouble of setting up a bed in the even he actually did?

“That’s weird…” He said to himself.

Blood leaned against the wall outside the stall and looked at Viking. “So tell me, how come you were hanging out with Rav?”
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Well er...I actually moved into this neighborhood about 2 days ago...and I met my neighbor Dimitri, that husky which you saw ear..earlier I guess? He and I were exploring the surroundings and bumped into Rav. That's about it I guess...maybe he wanted to show us around or somethin...'' Viking said, staring up at the bigger shepherd.

''Hey...just wondering...do you think...I can get to be as big and strong as you?'' Viking asked, rubbing a paw on his frail body.