HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Levi's call had two effects.
None on Reginald, but it stopped Koros and the delegation on their tracks, gaining Levi a series of puzzled glances...
But the Lioness' eyes flashed. "Dreamwalker!" she exclaimed, losing her cool for the first time in front of others...uncaring, as she kept staring at Levi.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Why does everyone seem to know about that?" Levi asked to himself quietly when he heard her call out. "uhh... hi."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I know because I can see you shimmer between realities as we're speaking. It's in your nature."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"huh," Levi said tilting his head a bit. "That's news to me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You have a lot to learn, kitten. My clan can teach you if you wish so."
Bart was all excited, he was jumping up and down and grinning like a fangirl. "Say yes say yes say yes! This is a *lioness* speaking! It will be extrauberawesome!!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well how can I say no," Levi said with a smirk. "I'm always up for a good challenge... But I've got some fishing to do first."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros nodded. "I'll save you the effort, this time, showing you how you could use your abilities when necessity arises. Do you want to see?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi thought for a moment before responding, "Sure."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lioness closed her eyes and started mumbling something in a very low whisper, her face serious and focused.
"She's praying the gods for forgiveness," Bart explained. "What she's going to do would be allowed only in a moment of dire necessity, so watch and learn, my friend."
Even the other lycaons were looking at the lioness with solemnity...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi did as instructed, watching the lioness like a hawk.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros' figure seemed to shimmer, as if she was there but not there...
When that weird effect was over, her arms were wet with seawater, and she was holding an enormous fish in her paws! "It is done."
"Kewl!" Reginald yapped!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"awesome," Levi said,, tilting his head slightly. Honestly nothing on this island could surprise him anymore. "So how do I do that. I kinda promised a shaman I'd catch him one."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lioness handed the fish to Levi. "You had a debt to repay him so you can give him this. He knows already, the old one. And tell him I didn't forget his...lessons." for the first time in the day, Koros smiled. "As for how i did it, it's something any good dreamwalker can do. You'll learn. Now go."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi took the fish and looked at it. "alright, I guess. Me actually getting wet to catch it was probably more the point, but whatever. Guess I'll go take it to him. Be right back," he said as he turned to run back to the shaman's hut.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie looked around, her eyes widening in surprise at the fabulous room. “It’s spectacular!” She commented, feeling a bit strange on leaving Balkan behind. Wherever he was.

It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Charlie.” The girl spoke in respects to the man, pushing out her paw for a friendly handshake. "I suppose you already knew that, though." She said with a giggle.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I was aware of that. Now." Spencers sat down on a couch. "What was you wanted to talk with me about? I take it ambassador Balkan can be present as well?""
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Amelia nodded. "Of course. Your hut was kept ready for your return. And your gifts are much appreciated." She made a welcoming gesture with her arm to the wolves. "Our ancient brothers, welcome back to the common grounds of Tricana." Then she turned and clapped once to the crowd. "Everyone gathered! Spread the voice, bring everyone you know and hold dear here! for today, peace returns in Tricana! Prepare the largest banquet ever on our beach. Today, we recjoyce!"
the crowd answered with a massive howl and roars of unbridled joy!

"I guess that chat will have to wait," Koros said.
---
((woah. I have not posted for a really long time. not sure wether I should wait up for anyone, TMH specifically, but I'll go ahead and make a post.))

Still feeling a little shaken after Ereba's manifestation in both Randy and Salina's cubs, Randy put a trembling arm over Salina's waste. He looked down meekly at his left shoulder area, which portrayed the ferocious tattoo of the demon itself. He didn't like the idea of it being in him and his cubs, but if it meant protection over his family, he had no choice but to accept Ereba into his life.

But he wasn't so sure.

''Sa...Salina....you wouldn't mind right? Letting Ereba the Slayer...be our protector? And this being on me as well??'' Randy asked, using a paw to gently massage his snout, wrinkling slightly with stress.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"New and interesting times lay ahead of us, my brave mate. If Ereba is destined to be part of them, we can only wait and see...but given that this revelation came with such joyous day, then I'll see it as a good omen."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"New and interesting times lay ahead of us, my brave mate. If Ereba is destined to be part of them, we can only wait and see...but given that this revelation came with such joyous day, then I'll see it as a good omen."
Randy may have already been receptive of their customs and traditions, but this was still a little unacceptable, coming from his own wife Salina. He gave a faint smile but then sank into a posture of deep thought, using a paw to cup to cup his muzzle as he searched for some sort of logic and assurance in this.

He then turned back to his mate. ''I....I really don't know Salina...'' Randy said, using a paw to caress the deathly portrait of Ereba on his upper shoulder area. He brushed the fur there briefly and hung his head low. ''I mean...what if...our children get possessed by him? Do you still remember the time when I got possessed by Sylar and almost killed a Red Wolf? Do you not...remember the destructive power which I held within me? Did you not remember how that power almost killed our brother Balkan?'' Randy said, sulking.

Randy then had an idea. ''I'm sorry Salina, if I am doubtful of you my love, I really am. But I think.....let's get Bigby to provide some insight on this? This seems important...to me at least. And I haven't seen him in a while...need to...catch up and stuff...'' Randy asked, blushing a little.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina nodded. "If it will be of any help, then go. But remember, not all 'demons' are equal to each other, you would be surprised."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"I was aware of that. Now." Spencers sat down on a couch. "What was you wanted to talk with me about? I take it ambassador Balkan can be present as well?""
"I will be honored." Balkan looked at door, behind which Vex and Ur were waiting patiently. He was sure they'll behave, if nothing else, he knew how to scold them properly if they would've done something wrong.
Suddenly, a strong, sharp, pulsing pain coursed through the half-wolf's head, sending him kneeling on the ground and holding his head. Through the waves of pain, he heard a voice within his head, yet he couldn't understand what it said. His sight blackened and he could do is growl, before he completely collapsed. Before he fainted, he felt two pairs of paws grabbing him - wolf paws.
~~
Upon hearing the growl, Vex and Ur rushed in the room before anyone could react. They found Balkan laying numb on the ground and grabbed him, raising him from the ground.
"What happened? What have you done?" Vex growled.
"Vex, calm down and shut up! Let me speak." Ur scolded the other wolf and looked at the rest "What happened to him?"

~~~~~~

While Varg and Ulv were less than interested in the lioness and the newcomers, they payed more attention to the young couple near them.
thrasherblades wrote:Randy then had an idea. ''I'm sorry Salina, if I am doubtful of you my love, I really am. But I think.....let's get Bigby to provide some insight on this? This seems important...to me at least. And I haven't seen him in a while...need to...catch up and stuff...'' Randy asked, blushing a little.
valerio wrote:Salina nodded. "If it will be of any help, then go. But remember, not all 'demons' are equal to each other, you would be surprised."
The two wolves shared a look and nodded at each other, then Ulv stepped towards Randy and Salina, followed by Varg
"Apologies for my interruption, Randy and Salina of Salisgrave, but I couldn't help but to overhear your conversation. I came here to tell you that despite what the great serpent will tell you, you have unique opportunity with the spirit of Ereba at your side. You're lucky to have this glorious spirit as your guardian..."
Ulv was interrupted by Varg, who stepped behind the other wolf and places a paw on his shoulder, pulling him slightly backwards.
"What Ulv was trying to say..." The second wolf began "Is that you possess a great ally, but be weary, his trust is hard to win, but easy to lose, should you not follow the path of honor."

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:The dog opened his mouth to make a snark comment that would go along the lines of "i don't take orders from you.", but decided he'd save it for another time.
"Right." Flint said instead.
He quickly fell in step behind Martin and the employee, actually happy about this change in pace. He eyes drifted up to the sky. He's never seen a helicopter at a close proximity before. Sure, he's seen them skim the skylines of New York or Chicago. But to see one up close would be cool.
As the employee and the two dogs were walking through the maze of corridors, they bumped into Mr. Meyer, who was in hurry himself.
"There you are, young chaps! I sent that young lad, but I wasn't sure if he would find you. Good thing he did." the old notary greeted them
"Hello, Mr. Meyer!" Martin greeted the old man "What's the hurry?"
"The young Johnson just came with that helicopter and is still somewhere within this building." Mr. Meyer said "I told the lad at the exit to keep him occupied the moment he tries to exit the building, which I suspect will be fast, so come on!" The old man headed towards an elevator at the end of he hall they were in.
Martin followed without question with a happy expression on his face, but his eyes spoke of sadness, for he knew he had a hard job to attend to.

((OOC: sorry it took me so long to post, but I was absent for a while and I had to catch up with the story.))
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I will be honored." Balkan looked at door, behind which Vex and Ur were waiting patiently. He was sure they'll behave, if nothing else, he knew how to scold them properly if they would've done something wrong.
Suddenly, a strong, sharp, pulsing pain coursed through the half-wolf's head, sending him kneeling on the ground and holding his head. Through the waves of pain, he heard a voice within his head, yet he couldn't understand what it said. His sight blackened and he could do is growl, before he completely collapsed. Before he fainted, he felt two pairs of paws grabbing him - wolf paws.
~~
Upon hearing the growl, Vex and Ur rushed in the room before anyone could react. They found Balkan laying numb on the ground and grabbed him, raising him from the ground.
"What happened? What have you done?" Vex growled.
"Vex, calm down and shut up! Let me speak." Ur scolded the other wolf and looked at the rest "What happened to him?"
Spencers looked worried as well, but the man didn't dare to get near the protective animals. He knew better than that... "I did do nothing. he had a fit and collapsed. Ambassador Balkan, do you want me to send for a medic?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote: As the employee and the two dogs were walking through the maze of corridors, they bumped into Mr. Meyer, who was in hurry himself.
"There you are, young chaps! I sent that young lad, but I wasn't sure if he would find you. Good thing he did." the old notary greeted them
"Hello, Mr. Meyer!" Martin greeted the old man "What's the hurry?"
"The young Johnson just came with that helicopter and is still somewhere within this building." Mr. Meyer said "I told the lad at the exit to keep him occupied the moment he tries to exit the building, which I suspect will be fast, so come on!" The old man headed towards an elevator at the end of he hall they were in.
Martin followed without question with a happy expression on his face, but his eyes spoke of sadness, for he knew he had a hard job to attend to.
The husky gave a quick salute to Mr.Meyers as Martin greeted the old notary, following them down the hallway. "Oooh. So that's who was on the helicopter." Flint remarked as he kept up with the group's brisk pace. Flint's tail wagged at the prospect of meeting this man that everyone held in such he esteem. Which reminded him that this would be the first time he'd be seeing the man who might be his new owner. As they reached the elevator Flint ran his paw through his headfur as he contemplated how to make a good first impression.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:
The two wolves shared a look and nodded at each other, then Ulv stepped towards Randy and Salina, followed by Varg
"Apologies for my interruption, Randy and Salina of Salisgrave, but I couldn't help but to overhear your conversation. I came here to tell you that despite what the great serpent will tell you, you have unique opportunity with the spirit of Ereba at your side. You're lucky to have this glorious spirit as your guardian..."
Ulv was interrupted by Varg, who stepped behind the other wolf and places a paw on his shoulder, pulling him slightly backwards.
"What Ulv was trying to say..." The second wolf began "Is that you possess a great ally, but be weary, his trust is hard to win, but easy to lose, should you not follow the path of honor."

~~~~~~
Randy raised an eyebrow as these two shady characters appeared beside him while talking to his wife. He slowly focused his attention on the two wolves, looking at them warily and making mental precautions discreetly. ''Well...I never wanted Ereba or any sort of demon or spirit or whatever in my life...especially in my cubs. All I did was accept some weapon...and here, Ereba has manifested himself in me and my cubs...'' Randy said, giving out a sigh.

''Oh er...by the way...who are you guys?'' Randy asked, scratching his headfur with a paw.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: Spencers looked worried as well, but the man didn't dare to get near the protective animals. He knew better than that... "I did do nothing. he had a fit and collapsed. Ambassador Balkan, do you want me to send for a medic?"
Ur shook his head "He's unconscious, human chieftain. Let’s take him to your... medic."
The two wolves held Balkan firmly and stared at the human.

~~~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:Randy raised an eyebrow as these two shady characters appeared beside him while talking to his wife. He slowly focused his attention on the two wolves, looking at them warily and making mental precautions discreetly. ''Well...I never wanted Ereba or any sort of demon or spirit or whatever in my life...especially in my cubs. All I did was accept some weapon...and here, Ereba has manifested himself in me and my cubs...'' Randy said, giving out a sigh.
''Oh er...by the way...who are you guys?'' Randy asked, scratching his headfur with a paw.
Varg and Ulv shared a skeptical look, before Varg spoke again, turning to the Spitz “Ereba is not known for erasing memories, Randy of Salisgrave.” The wolf crossed his arms on his chest “It is insulting not to notice the four wolves around the three chests next to you, or you were too busy staring at the lioness?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Spencers motioned the wolves to follow him. He led them into a small E.R. "My private emergency room, for cases just like this one. Put him on the bed." he then went to the speaker hanging at the wall. The man pressed a button. "Doctor Lidley, will you come with urgency, please? I have a situation. It regards Ambassador Balkan. Doctor--"
"Heard you the first time," came a funny voice, between merry and gruff. "Gonna be there in a minute. Jeez, one can never relax! This is supposed to be a *resort*!" The line went dead.
Spencers went to Balkan. To the wolves, he asked, "Did he ever show any sign of suffering from a malady?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote: Varg and Ulv shared a skeptical look, before Varg spoke again, turning to the Spitz “Ereba is not known for erasing memories, Randy of Salisgrave.” The wolf crossed his arms on his chest “It is insulting not to notice the four wolves around the three chests next to you, or you were too busy staring at the lioness?
Randy put a paw around Salina's waist with a creeping frown on his face. What a horrible way of starting introductions.

''I never meant to insult you, honored ones. Koros was with me throughout the entire time I was away admist my confusion ever since my abduction, and it's hard to notice everyone else except the lions and Lars. Now...about Ereba...'' Randy said, continuing, when all of sudden, a blue light flashed beside him. The slender and armor clad figure of the Lycaon Guardian spirit Ilia, appeared between the canines instantaneously.

''Oh Ilia! What are you doing here? Anyway, this is my wi-''

Without skipping a beat, Ilia immediately drew her sword and held it to Randy's neck, growling and snarling, but at the same time, showing apparent wheezing from her chest as the breastplate and bloodshot eyes from the constant pressure of her silver helmet.

''The blade! Where is it?!'' Ilia screamed, pushing her weapon closer to Randy's neck.

''What....Ereba? It....it....as soon as I got hold of it, it just went into me...like this....I don't know how but...'' Randy stammered, his eyes shifting between his wife and the two wolves.

''YOU....YOU FOOL!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE....DONE...URGH...'' Ilia yelped, before giving a painful groan and dropping to her knees, using her two paws to tightly clutch her chest. She began breathing hard as the pressuring armor got to her, due to the punishment that the Gods had put upon her.

Randy clutched his head in despair as he looked around. ''K-KOROS!!! HELP!!!!'' Randy cried out.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lioness bent down over the warrior and touched the metal. Creaking, protesting, it dilated back into shape. "i called in lphysics law. This should do, for now, but don't ask me to repeat. Gods do not appreciate interference in their sentences."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Ilia's eyes widened as her armour stopped closing tightly on her chest and head, and heaved a sigh of relief. She widened her blue eyes again, realizing the purpose she was sent down for.

''Ereba you foul demon! This child is not yours to take!'' Ilia yelled at the portrait, pointing her sword at the daunting image of Ereba's snarling face on Randy's chest-arm area. ''Come out! Now! If you dare! I will show you that as a true warrior of Tricana, you do not have a place in the righteous sons of this island!'' Ilia yelled, hoping that Koros' spell wouldn't wear off while battling this denizen.

''And you!'' Ilia yelled, pointing her sword at Salina. ''Ereba has manifested in your cubs too, hasn't he? I can already smell that foul stench from your womb. You better start praying to the Gods. Your children will be constantly possessed to do the evil deeds of Kruga, and they will wreck havoc on this sacred land. Get Balkan here. Now..'' Ilia said, focusing her attention back on Randy. He wasn't the least pleased of how she had crudely communicated with his wife, but to be even, she wasn't very happy to hear that he had accepted a demon to watch over his wellbeing.

''I can tell...that this punishment of yours...there's more to it...isn't it?'' Randy asked, a little concerned.

Ilia didn't say anything. She only gave a slight tremble, but firmly planted her eyes on the demon on Randy's chest. If she were to be defeated by Ereba or rejected by Randy as a guardian, she would turn to dust, and be gone.

Forever.
valerio

Post by valerio »

the voice that responded was like an explosion into Ilya's mind.
<As it is, ENOUGH! I am Ereba of the Purple Flame Clan, protector of my bearer, quintessence of Tricana's noblest lycaons! Do not dare to insult me *again*, mortal, or despite thy blood thou shalt be dealt with as my enemy!>
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Ilia was taken aback, to say the least, but that didn't deter her from releasing an angry and powerful roar at her enemy. In Ereba's mind she barred her white fangs at him menacingly and constantly pointed her sword to his neck.

At this point, Randy became really afraid of his guardian, and some skeptism began to form in his mind. What was it that was making Ilia behave this way? He stuttered as he back away from the aggressive Lycaon Warrior spirit. ''Sa...Salina, trust me, this wasn't the Ilia I knew...'' Randy said, stammering as he hid behind his wife.

''Come out, you foul demon! Or your so called 'bearer' gets it!'' Ilia yelled, shaking her sword at Randy uncontrollably.

Randy began sweating bullets. Was Ilia possessed?!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Koros turned her gazed to the red wolves. "I guess this your people's honor to protect. Or do you wish me to intervene?"
The Moon Howler

Varg and Ulv shared a look.
"Protecting those we're loyal to is in our blood." Ulv said "But this matter is not ours to attend to, neither it is yours, lioness!"

["But I think I can attend to it!"] A voice was heard from behind Ilia - The hooded wolf in robe appeared out of nowhere and looked at the enraged spirit, speaking out with a calm, yet powerful, booming voice ["Cease this, child. He's still yours to protect, but no matter how much you complain, no matter how much you roar or threaten, Ereba is still a higher power than you, a better guardian. Yet he is to appear on immediate danger alone - like yourself, he made a pact he couldn't break."]

The two wolves were on their knees in silent awe of the being in front of them.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Spencers motioned the wolves to follow him. He led them into a small E.R. "My private emergency room, for cases just like this one. Put him on the bed." he then went to the speaker hanging at the wall. The man pressed a button. "Doctor Lidley, will you come with urgency, please? I have a situation. It regards Ambassador Balkan. Doctor--"
"Heard you the first time," came a funny voice, between merry and gruff. "Gonna be there in a minute. Jeez, one can never relax! This is supposed to be a *resort*!" The line went dead.
Spencers went to Balkan. To the wolves, he asked, "Did he ever show any sign of suffering from a malady?"
"He was perfectly fine at the village!" Vex growled at the doctor, grabbing the hilt of his weapon "Unless you somehow made him sick..." the wolf began to draw his weapon... but was quickly interrupted by Ur who tackled him to the ground.
"Mind yourself, Vex!" he growled in the wolf tongue "If he was sick, we should have been in the same state. You sound like the old ones - blaming everything on the humans!"
Ur stood up and looked at Spencer and the doctor "Forgive him, Chieftain Spencer, he's a bit impulsive at moments, but he won't cause trouble in long term."

~~~~~~~~

As Mr. Meyer said, Dimitar Johnson was waiting at the exit, held by the guard. The young man wasn't very happy about being held, since he had a lot of work to do. When the group approached him, he turned with an annoyed expression on his face, which turned into a surprised one the moment he recognized the old man and one of the dogs - Mr. Meyer and Martin!
"What are you two doing here?" he asked "I didn't receive a letter nor was I notified by any means..." Dimitar gasped "Unless..." the man looked at Martin with fear in his eyes.
Martin bowed his head low. That was all that was needed to answer the archaeologist's answer. The man lowered his head for a few seconds, before looking at Flint "Are you with them?" he asked with a cold tone.

~~~~~~

Back in Arcadia, a certain ocelot and a certain rabbit were just finishing a meditation lesson in a hut, while a group of wolves were relaxing outside of it.

"I still don't get how this will help me remember!" Shadowclaw protested "Surely there is a better way to do that?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Varg and Ulv shared a look.
"Protecting those we're loyal to is in our blood." Ulv said "But this matter is not ours to attend to, neither it is yours, lioness!"
["But I think I can attend to it!"] A voice was heard from behind Ilia - The hooded wolf in robe appeared out of nowhere and looked at the enraged spirit, speaking out with a calm, yet powerful, booming voice ["Cease this, child. He's still yours to protect, but no matter how much you complain, no matter how much you roar or threaten, Ereba is still a higher power than you, a better guardian. Yet he is to appear on immediate danger alone - like yourself, he made a pact he couldn't break."]
How remarkable the lioness thought to himself

~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:"He was perfectly fine at the village!" Vex growled at the doctor, grabbing the hilt of his weapon "Unless you somehow made him sick..." the wolf began to draw his weapon... but was quickly interrupted by Ur who tackled him to the ground.
"Mind yourself, Vex!" he growled in the wolf tongue "If he was sick, we should have been in the same state. You sound like the old ones - blaming everything on the humans!"
Ur stood up and looked at Spencer and the doctor "Forgive him, Chieftain Spencer, he's a bit impulsive at moments, but he won't cause trouble in long term."
"And he better not be!" said a voice tainted with years of alcohol and cigarettes.
The gruff voice of a stocky man dressed in an immaculate lab coat. "Richard, you'll be the death of me! Balkan Johnson, and in such condition? If something happens to him, remember, Dimitar will have your head first. Hey, you two wuffies: what happened to your boss?"

~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:Back in Arcadia, a certain ocelot and a certain rabbit were just finishing a meditation lesson in a hut, while a group of wolves were relaxing outside of it.

"I still don't get how this will help me remember!" Shadowclaw protested "Surely there is a better way to do that?"
"I could easily traumatize you into remembering," Gilestra shrugged. But I don't think it could be a good idea... But say," he snapped his fingers as if struck by sudden inspiration. "have you ever heard of an Ereba guy?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

it felt awkward. Almost like he wasn't suppose to be there. As Martin, Mr. Meyer, and the man standing in front of them shared a solemn and silent moment for a man he never knew.
And Flint was midway from taking a step back as the tall man addressed him.
The Moon Howler wrote: "Are you with them?" he asked with a cold tone.
Flint looked up at the man. "Me? Err. Yes." He glanced from Martin to Mr. Meyer. "Kinda?" He turned back towards the guy in front of him and replaced his foot back to where it was before.
"My name's Flint, sir" Said Flint. "And you, you must be Mr. Johnson."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:Varg and Ulv shared a look.
[/quote]

Ilia deeply growled as her erect ears heard the familiar voice behind her. She frowned with fury and curled her black lips into an ugly snarl. The Guardian wasn't pleased with his response.

''SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!'' Ilia yelled, swinging her sword at the hooded figure. ''THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GUARDIAN! Ereba took over Randy and it is my duty to rid him of anything which is unpure. Ereba is a cold blooded killer and he only belongs to the dominion of Kruga and not in Randy!! If you are here to support this evil ideology I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!'' Ilia said, pointing her blade at the hooded figure, growling.

Randy had enough of it. He stepped forward and faced his guardian, lightly rubbing the portrait of Ereba with a paw. ''The only way to denounce him is for me to die. Kill me if you must...'' he said, looking at her with strong eyes, hoping to provoke her and subtract her options.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi took the fish and looked at it. "alright, I guess. Me actually getting wet to catch it was probably more the point, but whatever. Guess I'll go take it to him. Be right back," he said as he turned to run back to the shaman's hut.
Eventually, cat and fish arrived back at the Shaman's hut. Levi entered with the fish.
"I'm back. Probably faster than you expected. And I think I kinda missed the point of the exercise, cause the lioness out there caught it for me... I'm still surprised there are lions here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Considering they are supposed to be extinct, I guess it is a surprise. tell me son, how many of them are here?"
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote:Ilia deeply growled as her erect ears heard the familiar voice behind her. She frowned with fury and curled her black lips into an ugly snarl. The Guardian wasn't pleased with his response.

''SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!'' Ilia yelled, swinging her sword at the hooded figure. ''THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GUARDIAN! Ereba took over Randy and it is my duty to rid him of anything which is unpure. Ereba is a cold blooded killer and he only belongs to the dominion of Kruga and not in Randy!! If you are here to support this evil ideology I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!'' Ilia said, pointing her blade at the hooded figure, growling.

Randy had enough of it. He stepped forward and faced his guardian, lightly rubbing the portrait of Ereba with a paw. ''The only way to denounce him is for me to die. Kill me if you must...'' he said, looking at her with strong eyes, hoping to provoke her and subtract her options.
A pair of golden eyes shone through the hood, as the hooded canine spoke with a grave, powerful, echoing voice.
["I don't think you have much of a choice, runt!"] his white robe darkened slightly ans he waved his paw and teleported Randy next to his wife. He stepped against the Ilia and raised his arm at her ["Your arrogance knows no boundaries, spirit! You should be grateful the price for your actions was so light!"] The hooded wolf warned telepathically the lioness to stay away ["It seems my previous illumination wasn't enough to show you a mere fraction of my power, so now I will show you what I am capable of doing to teach others a well deserved lesson in respect!"] the armor of the spirit once again got to her, but this time, along with the pain from the pressure, her mind was filled with memories of the soldiers - both lycaons and wolves - that perished that day, causing the spirit to relive the last moments of each of them ["Imagine reliving this every day, along with constant pain from your armor - that was your true punishment, but the plead of a single, pure soul is what made them reduce that punishment!"] he moved his arm back, the pain, the pressure and the memories fading as if they were never there ["Is the lesson well learned, pup?"]

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "And he better not be!" said a voice tainted with years of alcohol and cigarettes.
The gruff voice of a stocky man dressed in an immaculate lab coat. "Richard, you'll be the death of me! Balkan Johnson, and in such condition? If something happens to him, remember, Dimitar will have your head first. Hey, you two wuffies: what happened to your boss?"
"Balkan is not our *boss*!" Ur said, standing and crossing his arms on his chest "He's our Ambassador, the nephew of our Chieftain and our Leader in this place. And I think it's up to you to say what's with him, human healer!"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "I could easily traumatize you into remembering," Gilestra shrugged. But I don't think it could be a good idea... But say," he snapped his fingers as if struck by sudden inspiration. "have you ever heard of an Ereba guy?"
"Who's that?" Shadowclaw asked
["He's bound to the mortal world, similar to me - he's harmless if left alone!"] The demon's words echoed in Gilestra's head

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote: Flint looked up at the man. "Me? Err. Yes." He glanced from Martin to Mr. Meyer. "Kinda?" He turned back towards the guy in front of him and replaced his foot back to where it was before.
"My name's Flint, sir" Said Flint. "And you, you must be Mr. Johnson."
"That's right, pup, I am Dimitar Johnson!" He looked at Mr. Meyer and Martin "Now, the three of you - follow me to my quarters. There we'll discuss what is to be discussed." he spoke with a slightly softer tone as he headed for the said quarters. Mr. Meyer gave a reassuring look at Flint, while Martin simply followed the tall man. Severals meters later they were briefly stopped by a young employee who gave the old notary Martin's sack. Dimitar gave only a quick glance to see if all three of them were still there before continuing.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Considering they are supposed to be extinct, I guess it is a surprise. tell me son, how many of them are here?"
"I only saw one," he replied. "Why are they supposed to be extinct?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets