Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HarlequinRed

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker looked at the waitress, mustered a smile and nodded. "Alright thanks." he then said to her before starting to chow down hungrily. He then looked back at Marcus and shrugged. "I dunno man I just want to get rid of this." he said.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Well at least we're in agreement on that. The sooner we kill or exercise or whatever this thing the better. SPeaking of, you mentioned you have weapons of some sort. I'm not much of a fighter but I got a feeling we'll end up in a scrap or two before this thing's over. Any chance you could show me a thing or two later?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker nodded with smirk on his face before gulping down another bite. "No problem, but I won't go easy on you." said the akita with a slightly malicious tone.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

I'M STILL HERE. WATCHING YØU. WATCHING
YØU. THE FØØD WAS DELICIØUS! WATCHING YØU.
WATCHING CAKE WØULD BE GØØD TØØ. YØU.
WATCHING YØU. WATCHING YØU. WATCHING YØU.
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker nodded with smirk on his face before gulping down another bite. "No problem, but I won't go easy on you." said the akita with a slightly malicious tone.
Good. Because I'm scared man. Whatever's going on is some seriously bad ####. We need to stick together. We better go find cruiser and his friend soon. We're burning day light sitting here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Yeah good point." said Parker before finally finishing his food. He suddenly had the urge for some cake but he shook it away. "Wait for me outside while I go pay for this." he then told the two with a nod.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus payed for his coffee and waited outside for Parker.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Through the next door, Plamen found himself in what looked to be an examining room, only much larger. Like the ‘visitor’s room’ behind him, everything appeared immaculate and new, as opposed to the rest of the building they were in. In addition to an examining table, rows of shelves and cabinets, there were also two hospital beds. The room only had a single window and it too was barred from the outside.

Raeon was still at the door, and for some reason was starring directly at the scarecrow seated not two feet away from him.

--

Zaya quietly gasped when Scratch latched onto her and frightfully inquired about the scarecrow sitting across from them. She appeared genuinely afraid, which confused the wolfhound knowing enough to judge that it would likely take more than some oddly placed, hay-filled dummy to frighten scratch.

She took hold of both the raccoon’s paws with her own and gently pushed them back to her, all while making eye contact, trying to reason her friend’s apparent fear.

There was nothing about the thing that gave Zaya any hint of danger or reason for wariness. In fact, despite where it was placed, she couldn’t help but feel some kind of mild, almost nostalgic comfort from looking at it, or just being near it. Zaya looked over to it once more to confirm her feelings before returning her gaze to Scratch again.

“It’s just a scarecrow Scratch, there’s nothing to be afraid of.” She said comfortingly and with confidence.

--

Cruiser took his eyes off the floor, Harley catching his attention with a paw on his shoulder. All he did was silently stare as the strange cat gave her two cents and attempted to calm him down. Cruiser drew a deep breath and sighed. “Oh God…” He said to himself, covering his eyes with his free paw.

He let Harley lead him to the couch and set something down on the coffee table in front of him. Cruiser took a seat, simultaneously dropping his two boxes by his side. The young shepherd half-heartedly took the offered treat from the table and just held it as he watched the eccentric feline in front of him open what looked to be a laptop.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Sc.... Scare Crow...?" Scratch said with slow unease. Every time she looked up, her eyes darted over to the scarecrow, which, though she had no explaination for it other than a deep gut-feeling. instantly made her as if there was something very wrong with her being in this room. She felt like she wanted to run outside, out into the parking lot and vomit, and she was barely able to prevent her legs from doing that for her, trembling now as she tried to stay composed. She spoke up, "Zaya... That's not just a scarecrow, there's something REALLY SCARY about it. Can't you FEEL that? It's... It's like it wants to kill me..."

Oddly enough, to the cat and dog in the room, it was actually a very warm decoration. Like those happy looking scarecrows you see around thanksgiving, giving you a warm smile next to the welcome mat, the warm smell of the fresh apple pie that someone you could call "grandma" just baked leading you by the nose into a beautiful farmhouse. It symbolized a nice meal, a warm fire, and loving company. In a sterile, smoke-scented room like this, it was the only thing making it NOT feel creepy and alien...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
YØU IT ØCCURED TØ Parker THAT ØNE CAN ØRDER TAKE
SØ LØNG, A SLICE ØF CAKE TØ GØ, AND IT MAKES ME WANT
TØ DØ MØRE. AND THAT Parker MAY NEED BUT A TAPEWØRM
MUST WAIT FOR THE CALØRIES FØR THE DAY. ITS HØST TØ
ACT BEFØRE IT CAN ØPERATE. SØ MUST I ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Roarin wrote:"Well, like you said, we should probably find your person." Taking a drink of fizzy soda as talked. "You have any idea of where he could be around this time of day?"
"Iudex would not know. Master could be anywhere... H-However it could be possible he is in the city right now. He mentioned pressing matters he had to attend to a while back..." cat said, nibbling his cake
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren had listened to it all. This was assuredly a mess and he didn't like Parker being armed... Not with that thing in him. He'd keep an eye on him. He slipped outside and kept an eye around, especially on parker as they moved on.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

A few minutes later Parker had paid for his food and was now walking out of the diner. What seemed strange though was as he did so he carried a small plastic bag with a carry out box in it even though he had finished all of his food beforehand. Once he was near the two he nodded. "Alright, let's find Cruiser." he then said simply.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Sc.... Scare Crow...?" Scratch said with slow unease. Every time she looked up, her eyes darted over to the scarecrow, which, though she had no explaination for it other than a deep gut-feeling. instantly made her as if there was something very wrong with her being in this room. She felt like she wanted to run outside, out into the parking lot and vomit, and she was barely able to prevent her legs from doing that for her, trembling now as she tried to stay composed. She spoke up, "Zaya... That's not just a scarecrow, there's something REALLY SCARY about it. Can't you FEEL that? It's... It's like it wants to kill me..."

Oddly enough, to the cat and dog in the room, it was actually a very warm decoration. Like those happy looking scarecrows you see around thanksgiving, giving you a warm smile next to the welcome mat, the warm smell of the fresh apple pie that someone you could call "grandma" just baked leading you by the nose into a beautiful farmhouse. It symbolized a nice meal, a warm fire, and loving company. In a sterile, smoke-scented room like this, it was the only thing making it NOT feel creepy and alien...
"Why on earth would anyone try to make a scarecrow look so dead?" Skya asked as she climbed up onto a seat a few chairs away from the object in question. "Or is that something that all scarecrows have in common?" She asked before a response to her first question could be given. She was being cautious with her approach of the scarecrow, which was the only thing that really said that it was creeping her out for some reason or another.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:Through the next door, Plamen found himself in what looked to be an examining room, only much larger. Like the ‘visitor’s room’ behind him, everything appeared immaculate and new, as opposed to the rest of the building they were in. In addition to an examining table, rows of shelves and cabinets, there were also two hospital beds. The room only had a single window and it too was barred from the outside.

Raeon was still at the door, and for some reason was starring directly at the scarecrow seated not two feet away from him.
Plamen grinned at Doctor Raeon after he stepped in and gave the room a quick gaze.
"Quite a place ya got there, doc." the GSD noticed where the human was looking "What's the matter, doc? Trying to scare the scarecrow?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:A few minutes later Parker had paid for his food and was now walking out of the diner. What seemed strange though was as he did so he carried a small plastic bag with a carry out box in it even though he had finished all of his food beforehand. Once he was near the two he nodded. "Alright, let's find Cruiser." he then said simply.
Well guys his house would seem to be the logical choice. I could lead us over there if nobody has a better idea?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker nodded in agreement. "No that's fine, let's get going." he told him simply.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Esper wrote:"Iudex would not know. Master could be anywhere... H-However it could be possible he is in the city right now. He mentioned pressing matters he had to attend to a while back..." cat said, nibbling his cake
Trigger nodded. "Then how bout we start looking for him after we're done here." He took another swig before setting his empty glass on the table. "The faster we find him, the sooner we can get some answers."
The husky ears perked up and he swiveled his head as he heard the waitress approaching. A bill was given to him and she walked off to another table with a silent smile. After examining the bill (which added up to be about 15 bucks) he reached into his collar to pay for the meal.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Harley brought up a browser on the tablet, still gliding her fingers along the screen. She located the website in which cruiser uploaded his videos on. “This one. Right?” She spoke, turning the device to show it to him. She looked at him with a face of sadness for a few moments. “Hey…look.” She began.

You’ll be okay. I’ll try to help you with this.” She said, in hopes of comforting him a little more. The girl found a few more videos of cruiser, multitasking the browser, and playing a few. Cruiser spoke, and fixed the camera on his person. He seemed to be holding a knife. The video, however, was distorted, lines rippling across the screen, and his voice still changed. A figure moving in the background, acting as if it were a tree.

Harley felt a shiver run down her back. “My god…” She spoke, as she looked around the home, watching as Cruiser calmed down a bit more. “Shoot…” She spoke under her breath, handing the device to the male.

It’s…not good. It seems to take forms, trees, poles, uh…I’ve never seen anything like it before.” The girl spoke, as the video played for Cruiser.

What camera did you use anyway?”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Roarin wrote:
Esper wrote:Trigger nodded. "Then how bout we start looking for him after we're done here." He took another swig before setting his empty glass on the table. "The faster we find him, the sooner we can get some answers."
The husky ears perked up and he swiveled his head as he heard the waitress approaching. A bill was given to him and she walked off to another table with a silent smile. After examining the bill (which added up to be about 15 bucks) he reached into his collar to pay for the meal.
Iudex nodded in relieved agreement, "Yes, answers. Thank you for helping Iudex..." The cat said with a fuller voice and drinking down the rest of his tea.

The cat noticed Trigger gathering money for the meal, "No. Please let Iudex pay, for temporary compensation..." he said doggedly, reaching into his satchel for his wallet
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren followed the group from the very back. He wanted to keep an eye on things, particularly parker.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus started walkin toward Cruiser's place, "Well hopefully we have some more luck with him this time. He didn't seem particularly interested in looking into this.
(I'm going to wait for simple things and dsinger to post again before we get there, to at least simulate some kind of passage of time.)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker shrugged. "Might be a bit weird with me seeing him again." he muttered since he already seemed to put off the other dog anyways. "Just hoping this works before I go out and do something stupid to myself."
(Got it)

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The tall human seemed to flat-out ignore Plamen’s joke of a question. He’d found the reactions and subsequent conversation between the raccoon and wolfhound seated farthest from him to be quite interesting. Raeon thought to himself, just how intensified their responses will be to what they were about to realize next.

The vet ever so slightly bent over and laid a hand on the shoulder of the scarecrow propped up before him, and he whispered a name to it...

--

Zaya stared intently at her raccoon friend for another moment, attempting to be as apathetic as possible to her irrational phobia. But the fear she could practically smell on Scratch conflicted with the complete absence of any ill intent or danger that could possibly some from the scarecrow Dr. Raeon was currently leaning over. Maybe it was the only one thing Scratch really feared for whatever reason, like some odd quirk. Zaya could only speculate.

It was odd what Raeon just did, Zaya could swear she just saw him lean over and whisper something to the thing. Still holding Scratch’s paws in her own, she attempted to console her again. “Scratch, I promise you...nothing here is going to hurt you. It’s just a scarecrow. Hay, old clothes, bags stitched together. Harmless.”

Zaya briefly broke eye contact to see just what Raeon was doing...

--

Cruiser nibbled at the pastry Harley had given him, doing his best to pull his emotions and panicked thoughts together. He watched as his oddly dressed houseguest showed him a familiar video played on her tablet. He set the lemon bar in his lap and carefully took the screen.

The young dog felt a sensation similar to his stomach slowly crawling up into his chest. Dread overcame him once more as he read the posted date of the video. It was from almost four months ago…just days after he’d passes level II security training.

In the video, he was standing in a field with several other dogs and was talking to what was probably a trainer from the center who’d volunteered to record him. The highway outside Edge was visible along with the tree line of the forest, and there was a slight rip in the footage about a quarter of the way down the screen. He remembered making the video, and was explaining what he’d only recently learned about stopping an armed attacker, appearing to act as professional as possible while doing so. But the quality of the footage was mucked up every so often by faint static and even further image ripping.

He remembered that too, the same night he went about uploading it he made no particular note of it, and simply brushed it off as minor camera defects. But the way it mirrored the effects that practically ruined his tape from yesterday were all too perfect.

To Cruiser’s further horror...just behind him, amongst the darkness and countless trees in the background of the video, he could make out the only barely noticeable form of a very tall man...watching...

It was him...

The video ended, and Cruiser found himself clenching the tablet out of newfound horrid emotion. He shut his eye tight and sniffed. To answer Harley’s question, he merely grabbed the DVR on his collar, ripped it from its heavy-duty velcro clip, and dropped it on the coffee table. Still while keeping his eyes shut tight.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"It... It's not!" Scratch whimpered, "It's gonna kill me Zaya! It's gonna tear me into little pieces! I... I don't wanna die!!" her eyes began to tear up as she clung even tighter to Zaya, sinking her claws in a little...

Tom jerked a little, his clothes making a rustling sound as he woke up. He glanced up at Raeon, then over at the animals on the other side of the room.

Scratch froze, her eyes wide and fixed on him, and immediately started breathing loud and heavy, seeing the scarecrow-like monster move. Her trembling body began to grow cold as she felt the pit of her stomach fall deep into the ground as she an inescapable death approached...

Tom raised a brow for a moment, then stood, his clothes once again rustling like grass in a cool breeze. He was a tall, lanky man, but didn't seem scary at all to the others. Actually, he looked quite trustworthy, it was only Scratch who didn't feel welcomed in his friendly presence. He walked to the door that Plamen had gone through, turning briefly to give Zaya and Skya a polite nod before turning to leave through it...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

HEE HEE HEE, HØØ HØØ HØØ, HAA HAA HAA,
HEH AN UNMARKED MEMØRY CARD HEH HEH,
HØ HØ HØ, HAD ALREADY BEEN KI KI KI,
KEK KEK LØADED INTØ Cruiser's CAMERA. KEK,
IT IS GØØD TØ BE BACK! LET'S HAVE FUN!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus and his group were almost to Cruiser's house, "Hey Parker I think you should do the talking when we get there, I don't think he's particularly fond of me. You might have a little better luck." He walked up to the front door and knocked.
Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"What or who is that?" Plamen asked (no one in particular) as he saw the scarecrow entering the room, his voice showing nothing more than a pure curiosity, despite the fact that the figure in front of him was an inanimate object just a few minutes ago.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker shrugged. "Well we'll see, I mean I did act pretty weird around him." he then admitted as he scratched his head a back awkwardly. "But with you agreeing with me it may be a bit different now." said the akita shrugging again.
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Esper wrote:The cat noticed Trigger gathering money for the meal, "No. Please let Iudex pay, for temporary compensation..." he said doggedly, reaching into his satchel for his wallet
"At least let me leave a tip." Trigger protested, though there was some amusement in his voice. He took out a fiver and placed it at the side of the table.
"But thanks." He added with a light smile. The husky stood up, placed his headphones back on his neck and yawned.
"Ready to get goin?"

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:
Esper wrote:The cat noticed Trigger gathering money for the meal, "No. Please let Iudex pay, for temporary compensation..." he said doggedly, reaching into his satchel for his wallet
"At least let me leave a tip." Trigger protested, though there was some amusement in his voice. He took out a fiver and placed it at the side of the table.
"But thanks." He added with a light smile. The husky stood up, placed his headphones back on his neck and yawned.
"Ready to get goin?"
Izarc looked up as the husky stood up. He realised he zoned out again, and gulped down the whole lot of the remaining coffee he had.
"Okay, Where we go?" He asked, Looking to Iudex then Trigger and back. Just as he started to grab his pack and stand up, he remembered that Katrina wanted him back at some time..

"Also, what is time?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex attempted to grin as he placed a crisp five and ten dollar bill on the table. The cat stood as well with perfect posture, "Iudex believes so." He replied to Trigger first befor turning to Izarc, "Iudex does know, but..." He looked to a clock on the far wall, "Iudex cannot see the clock well, but it appears to be around noon."
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie was hesitant at first. Looking over the small camera that the canine had placed on the table. She slipped her paw over the device, and pulled it up, looking it over carefully. “Oh that’s cool.” She said, flicking her thumb over the flap that hid the USB connector. “I take it you always carry this around, considering that you’re a security dog.” She spoke with a chuckle, attempting to calm Cruiser down just a bit more.

Harley held the tablet in her paws carefully, pressing the metal connector to the port on the side of her own device. Before she suddenly heard shifting coming from nearby. “Did you hear that?” She spoke, guessing that the canines' hearing wasn't as defined as her own. The shifting slapped against the wall, before it completely stopped. “You said you were home alone…?” She asked, before slowly tucking her legs up, and folding them where she sat.

The girl connected the device in, opening the files contained within the device. She tapped the play button on the screen.

What the…”
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

In 1971, JVC engineers Yuma Shiraishi and Shizuo
Takano THERE WAS ØNLY ØNE VIDEØ led the effort
in developing ØN THE MEMØRY CARD. the VHS tape
format. IT WAS ENTITLED: "SMILE". JVC originally
collaborated with Sony Corporation and Matsushita Electric
(aka Panasonic, National in Japan) in building a home video standard
for THE FACE ØF Parker APPEARED ØN THE SCREEN, the Japanese consumer.
Soon BUT IT WAS CHARLIE AS HE HAD TAKEN THIS after, Sony and Matsushita
broke away FØØTAGE IN THE ÎÏ×ÈÅÒÅ� THE NIGHT BEFØRE. from the collaboration
effort, THERE WAS NØTHING BEHIND HIM, NØT EVEN DARKNESS, in order to work on
video recording formats AND SØ THE CAMERA ØNLY PICKED IT UP AS STATIC. of
their Parker'S FACE HAD CHARLIE'S own. Sony started working on Betamax, while
BIG FRIENDLY SMILEBIG FRIENDLY SMILEBIG FRIENDLY SMILE
Matsushita ØN IT, AND WAS ILLUMINATED BY HIS started working on VX.
GLØWING RED EYESGLØWING RED EYESGLØWING RED EYESGLØWING RED EYES
By the end of SØ THAT Cruiser AND øther-Charlie CØULD SEE IT 1971, JVC
NICE AND CLEAR.NICE AND CLEAR.NICE AND CLEAR.NICE AND CLEAR.
produced an internal document titled VHS Development Matrix.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno stopped and sniffed "Lucius... H-He's close... I... T-Too many smells I-I can't track him from here, don't you have a spell you can use or something..." he looked around, he knew Iudex was near, but so was something else, there was that feeling again... something was watching him, but what was it... 'Oh Iudex... Where are you?" he whimpered
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"It... It's not!" Scratch whimpered, "It's gonna kill me Zaya! It's gonna tear me into little pieces! I... I don't wanna die!!" her eyes began to tear up as she clung even tighter to Zaya, sinking her claws in a little...

Tom jerked a little, his clothes making a rustling sound as he woke up. He glanced up at Raeon, then over at the animals on the other side of the room.

Scratch froze, her eyes wide and fixed on him, and immediately started breathing loud and heavy, seeing the scarecrow-like monster move. Her trembling body began to grow cold as she felt the pit of her stomach fall deep into the ground as she an inescapable death approached...

Tom raised a brow for a moment, then stood, his clothes once again rustling like grass in a cool breeze. He was a tall, lanky man, but didn't seem scary at all to the others. Actually, he looked quite trustworthy, it was only Scratch who didn't feel welcomed in his friendly presence. He walked to the door that Plamen had gone through, turning briefly to give Zaya and Skya a polite nod before turning to leave through it...
Skya, unable to fully comprehend what had just gone on, sat there with her mouth ajar, staring at the doorway where the scarecrow had left in silence.

Few times in her life had she ever been at a complete loss on how to communicate her feelings, but none so bad as this.
((OOC: I know it's not much, but sometimes a little is better than a lot.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded to his company and started walking to the door. "Right-o. So we'll see if we can spot him around the city.". He held the door open as he walked out. He looked around at the surrounding city. "Any place in particular you think we should start our search? Any place your person frequents?"

Ref Ref!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker shrugged. "Well we'll see, I mean I did act pretty weird around him." he then admitted as he scratched his head a back awkwardly. "But with you agreeing with me it may be a bit different now." said the akita shrugging again.
"This feels like an uphill battle" Soren said, following along from behind.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Esper wrote:Iudex attempted to grin as he placed a crisp five and ten dollar bill on the table. The cat stood as well with perfect posture, "Iudex believes so." He replied to Trigger first befor turning to Izarc, "Iudex does know, but..." He looked to a clock on the far wall, "Iudex cannot see the clock well, but it appears to be around noon."
Roarin wrote:Trigger nodded to his company and started walking to the door. "Right-o. So we'll see if we can spot him around the city.". He held the door open as he walked out. He looked around at the surrounding city. "Any place in particular you think we should start our search? Any place your person frequents?"
"Okay, thank you Iudex.." Says Izarc, bowing his head toward Iudex. the russian nods to Trigger also and exits behind him..

(OOC: sorry i'm not saying much, but at least we're back with carrying on with our story bit, eh?)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno stopped and sniffed "Lucius... H-He's close... I... T-Too many smells I-I can't track him from here, don't you have a spell you can use or something..." he looked around, he knew Iudex was near, but so was something else, there was that feeling again... something was watching him, but what was it... 'Oh Iudex... Where are you?" he whimpered
Lucius frowned as he paced alongside Reno, "I do have a spell, yes indeed. However this spell will have powerful repercussions while it lasts, maybe even burn out your own little nose." he said in serious and sickeningly saccharine voice, "It'll send your sense of smell skyrocketing." he added, readying an incantation in his head as the pair passed a park
~~~
Roarin wrote:
Trigger nodded to his company and started walking to the door. "Right-o. So we'll see if we can spot him around the city.". He held the door open as he walked out. He looked around at the surrounding city. "Any place in particular you think we should start our search? Any place your person frequents?"
"Okay, thank you Iudex.." Says Izarc, bowing his head toward Iudex. the russian nods to Trigger also and exits behind him...
Iudex stayed silent as he padded after his companions. Once outside, the cat nodded his head and spoke, "Well... Iudex knows that Master would be in the denser part of the city. Possibly even near here. He enjoys greenery too, so maybe near the woods on the outskirts, or any of the still verdant parks..." he mumble, still afraid that his (Possibly former) Master wouldn't want to see him in this reduced state