Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by ctcmjh »

Auzzo wrote:"I like playing sports, such as Basketball, I also like watching Suspence Movies and Shows." She said, "What about you?"
"I like to hiking, running, playing soccer, music, and watching movies." She said, "We should hang out sometime!" Liz said, happily.
ChewyChewy wrote:Honey and Vanilla came back in, trying to pretend nothing has happened.

"So, are we going to play?" said Honey.

Vanilla kept silent.
Liz looked to the Cake sisters. She looked back to Sasha, "But for now, let's play this game. It sounds fun!" She walked back to Vanilla and Honey, "C'mon everyone! Let's play this game!" She said enthusiastically.
----------
Max and Winter were deep in conversation.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Okay, did anyone write 'murder' and 'detective' on two of the scraps of paper? Because once that's done, we each need to pick a sheet of paper and look at it, but not show it to anyone. Once we've all seen our papers, the light goes out, and the murderer kills his first 'victim.' Then the lights turn back on and the 'detective' solves the crime by questioning the others. Okay?" said Honey.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Shadé stopped the board in front of his house. "So, are you ready?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz quickly finished up writing the names on the papers an placed them in a bowl, "I have it right here!" She said as she held out the bowl for the others to take a name. Liz helped herself to the first one.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa bounced in and looked about.
"Ready!" He said saluting.
Jackson nodded and took the second. Zappa would wait.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Honey and Vanilla took theirs, each keeping their poker faces on as they folded them up and hid them in their palms.

"What'd you get?" said Honey.

"Don't be funny," said Vanilla. Though she hid her poker face well, she was tormented inside. Her paper had read "MURDERER."
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty took his, looking around skeptically
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Sebastian carefully took the sixth slip of paper, and looked it over so no one else could see it. With a curt nod, he folded the piece of paper back up, ready to go.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa then went grabbing a peice of paper. He opened it and saw Detective written on it. He nodded and looked at Jackson and sat down in a chair. You can't read his poker face as he closes his eye and lays back in the chair.
"Tell me when everyone has drawn a paper," he said, starting to get comfortable.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty bit his lip slightly... looking around the room, he tried to read the expressions of the pets with little success.
Casually he approached the Cake sisters, and with a slight blush said, "Hey... I was just thinking perhaps working as a team would be beneficial"
Monty had an ulterior motive though, the way some of the other pets had been acting did not sit well with him. Even if his idea was chauvinistic, he couldn't help but worry.
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

bixlow wrote:Monty bit his lip slightly... looking around the room, he tried to read the expressions of the pets with little success.
Casually he approached the Cake sisters, and with a slight blush said, "Hey... I was just thinking perhaps working as a team would be beneficial"
Monty had an ulterior motive though, the way some of the other pets had been acting did not sit well with him. Even if his idea was chauvinistic, he couldn't help but worry.
"In this game it's not a good idea," said Honey. "Unless maybe you were dividing into teams right from the start but we've already decided to play this way. Thanks for the offer, though."

She didn't smile because she didn't want him to figure out who she was--that was cheating, not everyone had picked a scrap of paper yet, and certainly no one had been murdered yet.
PF chars

--Phoenix

FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

K-bar came back in and noticed that the game had already started.
"Ah, can I get a slip too? Sorry about the abrupt departure, I heard other pets outside." He held out a paw hopefully.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella was amazed at what she heard from the two cats. Maybe her assumption about them was wrong, maybe their just new. Bella slowly inched her head around the tree. But no one was there, she was relieved and saddened at the same time.
She stood up and walked past the cake sisters over to the cabin. A she looked insid the window she saw everybody playing the game. She sat down outside the window and looked at the birds in the trees.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

As soon as the commotion with people bursting in had begun, Beta had thought that it might be a good idea to quietly slip away with Will. However, the need for this was removed by Bob appearing at the door again and ushering them out. What is it, Dad? Beta asked once they had started walking back home. Yeah Dad, what is it? said Will, who was at this point being carried in Beta's arms. Well, there's someone at home who wants to see you, Will, someone from the local animal shelter. They just want to meet you, that's all. Okay, that's no problem at all said Will, before he started nuzzling at Beta's chestfur. I love my new brother, he's so warm and soft and cuddly and nice and And I love you as well, Will said Beta, making no attempt to stop the nuzzling. That went pretty well back there. I think most of them like Will he thought to himself.
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Shadé stopped the board in front of his house. "So, are you ready?"

Seth looked up at the house, getting nervous all over again. "Yea.."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Shadé walked into the house.
(I'm guessing Seth is still on his shoulders)
"Mom!" he called out in Spanish. "There's someone I want you to meet!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Seth held on to Shadé's shoulder's, trying to shake the nervousness away with no success. I hope they like me, he thought.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

(Me and Neko have put most of our little side story into a PM chain that i get the honor to put here... (D) = something I put and (N) = something Neko put.)

(D)-
Miss Tree walked into the room and saw Seth on Shadé's shoulders and said (in Spanish) "A new friend already? I believe that's a new record." "Well, actually," Shadé started (Spanish), "If it was ok with you I was kinda hoping he could live with us. He was a stray."

(N)-
Seth wasn't sure what was being said, he kept still not knowing what to do. "Um, Hi" He said softly.

(D)-
"Hello, there," Miss Tree said to Seth. "Shadé here tells me that you wanted to live with us, right?"

(N)-
He pushed his nervousness aside, "Yes, I do."

(D)-
"Well, you're welcome to stay here." She said. (Spanish to Shadé) "I just would've liked some warning first."

(Spanish) "Sorry." Shadé turned to Seth, "So what do you wanna do first?"

(N)-
Seth was filled with joy, he had finally found a home! Though they kept speaking a different language... "Well, I don't know... what did you have in mind?"

(D)-
"Well, I kinda did say we'd be right back to those pets near that tree. So, how 'bout we go there first?"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

(Note: Hooray!! More shenanigans on the forum!! I was afraid that the interwebs had permanently broken...)

As he waited for a response, K-bar mentally changed the awkward level in the shack from 4 (there's new people! type awkward) to 8 (what the heck is going on why is NOBODY TALKING?! type awkward)
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Once they had gotten home, there was a man waiting at their door. You must be from the shelter. Yep, that's me. The name's Chris, and I just want to talk to Will. *Looks at Will* I guess that that would be you, right? That's me, I'm Will, what's your name? I wasn't listening just then, I was too busy hugging my brother and Hehe, you really are as cute as they said you would be. I'm Chris, and I would like to talk to you for a few minutes, if that's okay with you, of course. Can Beta come with me? It has to be just you on your own, Will. The expression on Will's face quickly turns to one of sadness. Don't worry, Will, as soon as you're done, we'll play some more, okay? Yay! Will quickly becomes happy again. I'm looking forwards to that!! Well if you'd just like to come into your house, Will, I believe your dad has unlocked the door for us.
FunkyChickenFace

K-bar looked around. There seemed to be a lot of "you idiot, of course you can have one!" looks.
"Yay!" he said, grabbing a scrap. He sat down, humming happily to himself the Theme to New York, New York. He opened up the scrap and saw that it was blank. Having played "murder" before, he quickly surmized he was one of the "victims" and went back to humming.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"OK, let's do that then" Seth said smiling.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Shadé walked out side with Seth still on his shoulders. "We might have a little problem here, my shoulders are starting to hurt, and I don't know how else to get places fast without the board, so, do you have any ideas?"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Shadé walked out side with Seth still on his shoulders. "We might have a little problem here, my shoulders are starting to hurt, and I don't know how else to get places fast without the board, so, do you have any ideas?"
(Note: I must interject that I feel that explosions are the best ways to get anywhere. Not that K-Bar knows about your predicament, but whatever.)
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Ya know I don't really wanna play, I think I'll just go home. My parents are probably expecting me anyway." She shrugged and stood up. "Bye!" she called as she walked out the door.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky grabs a piece of paper and looks at it. Keeping a straight face so no one can tell what he has.
After drawing the paper scrap, Lucky looked around, and didnt see Bella anywhere. She must still be outside.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Shadé walked out side with Seth still on his shoulders. "We might have a little problem here, my shoulders are starting to hurt, and I don't know how else to get places fast without the board, so, do you have any ideas?"
"Oh, I'm sorry." He quickly climbed down off of Shadé. "Well you can go ahead, I'll catch up. Oh, and can I leave my backpack here?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I'm not gonna leave you behind, silly." Shadé thought for a second. "I know! You go put your backpack in the house while I get everything set up."

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

(The Game and I had this conversation over pm's)

Winter pouted...or at least tried to pout while she was still smiling. "C'mon Maxie, you have to guess."

Max laughed a little, "Okay, let me think..." He said as he thought about it for a second, "Did you get something new?"

Winter shrugged. "That's close enough...I finally, after like, 4 weeks, wrote an awesome song!"

"That's awesome! I'd love to hear it!" Max said as he set the dish he was drying, down.

Winter threw her hands up. "Yay then! It's really good, but there's no lyrics....yet. I was hoping you could help me with that part." She ate another cookie then continued wiping down the counter.

"I'd love to help out anyway I can." Max said as he ate a cookie and started to dry the rest of the dishes, "What kind of song is it? Fast, slow, romantic, serious?

Winter finished wiping down the counter. She smiled at Max. "It's fast and happy. Really not serious. And if you play the way I do, it looks like you just came up with it on the spot."

"I can't wait to hear it!" He said as he finished with the dishes, "The kitchen is all clean now, do you want to go to your house and show me?" He asked.

"Actually, we can go by anytime, then you could hang out there a bit and possibly spend the night. My parents would be fine with anyone, as long as you're not gonna set of fireworks in the house or something."

"That sounds like a lot of fun! Let's go now." He said happily, wagging his curly tail

She folded the rag she used and took his paw. "Absolutely!" she wagged her tail too, and together she and Max walked out of the kitchen.

As Max walked out of the kitchen, they passed Liz, Beta, Wonder, and Will, "Hey Liz, make sure you lock up when everyone leaves. And make sure Icee gets home." He told her. "Okay Maxie!" Liz replied. As Winter and Max left the cabin, he held her hand while they walked down the path.

Before leaving the cabin, Winter gave a small wave to Wonder, who seemed to playing charades.
Winter idly began swinging their joined paws. She had a random thought. "Max, remember Saga? Didn't she say she'd be back?"

"She did, didn't she? I hope everything went well for her." Max said sincerely as they walked down the park.

"Well, don't tell her I said this, but I think Wonder's been worried about her. Like, over the past week, she's been kinda....I don't know but she doesn't act like herself." she said. She inspected everything around her.

"That's not good. Maybe she should see Mr. Blanque, the pet psychologist."
Max suggested, eying everything Winter inspected.

Winter giggled. "Wonder go to a shrink? Not unless absolutely no one knew about it." she thought about it a little more. "Maybe she should though, I mean i only want to see her as Wondergirl again...."

"Yeah, I hope she returns to normal." Max said as they left the woods. They were nearing the street.

It didn'y take long for them to reach the street. Winter could see the neon green door from anywhere, and even though they were a few blocks away she could see her house still. She saw an unfamiliar car drive off; it looked like a Mercedes. "Maxie, do you know anyone with a Mercedes?"

"No, I don't." He said as they approached Winter's house.

Suddenly Winter remembered. "I know who that is! It's my uncle, Derek, and he has a radio station. A while back I asked him if he could get a song of mine on there and he said he try....THIS IS SO GREAT! BOTH OF YOU WILL HERE MY NEW SONG AT THE SAME TIME!!" she charged inside, taking Max with her. She found her uncle and parents in the living room, laughing about something.
"Oh, there;s my little musical note! Hello Winter, do you know why I'm here??" Derek asked kindly.
"Oh course I do!!!! It's the song right??? RIGHT?!?!"
"You bet. Can you play me about 2 or 3 songs, I have my recording gear in the back. I'd have you play live, but that won't work out with my schedule. Let me go get my stuff, and you just get ready on your piano."
Winter nodded eagerly. "Oh, and this is Max, he'll be listening too. C'mon Maxie, you can help me get ready." She said, and she skipped to her music room.

"Hello sir." Max said to Derek when he was introduced. He followed Winter to her music room, "Wow, you get to have your song on the radio? That's so cool!" Max said as they entered the music room.

Winter squealed and began searching through papers. "I know!!!! But now I have to decide which 2 songs..." she looked helplessly at her music. "Help me choose."

Max looked at the two songs. He thought about it, "Which song means more to you?" He asked.

Winter shrugged. "I don't know...one of them is about sunset, the other is about my piano...since it's newer, I'll go with piano."
Derek came back into the room, with Mr. Deeters helping him. Mrs. Deeters stood by the door and smiled at Winter. The two men both had recording machines in their hands. "Are you ready Musical Note?" Derek grunted.
"Uh...yeah, i guess."
Derek nodded and laid down his equipment carefully. Mr. Deeters did the same and stretched his back. "Oh man, that makes me feel old." he said and winked at Max and Winter.
"Okay Winter, I'm just going to put this microphone type thing right here," Derek explained, place a mic by the keys. "You'll have to make sure not to bump it, and it catches every little sound, so everyone in here be silent." Derek let Winter do a few scales then she nodded at him and he began recording. She played a few quiet, slow notes, then picked up speed and tone, until the song sounded like popping popcorn. She smiled at her fingers as she played, and all too soon the song was over, but it seemed like the happy vibes still hung in the air.

Max stood near Mr. Deeters and Derek, so he would be out of the way, "You'll do great." Max reassured her before the equipment was set up. He listened to the song happily, his tail wagging slightly throughout. When she was finished, and the equipment was turned off he smiled, "That was great Winter!"

Derek nodded in a agreement. "Marvelous Musical Note." he said.
Mr. D gave Winter a thumbs up with his large hands. "Nicely done Snowflake."
Mrs. D blew a kiss. "All of your new songs are just great Winter."
Winter nodded through all the praise, and smiled especially big at max, but she wasn't really hearing it. The only thing she was feeling right now was the feel of the keys on her fingers. She blinked a couple times, remembering it wasn't just her in her music room. "Oh, right. Thanks everyone, and especially you Uncle Derek. I can't wait to hear this on the radio!!"
Derek smiled at her. "Neither can I. What was the name of this song again though?"
She scratched the back of her neck. "Um...I don't really have one...." She looked at all the posters of her favorite musicians on the walls, then at the piano again. "I mean....it's called....My....Passion. yeah, My Passion." she hugged Derek and her parents then took Max's hand. She finally realized that she'd been nervous about playing that with the mic, and she was sweating slightly. Before the adults could say more to her, she whisked Max into her room and shut the door.
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but that was terrifying!"

(Don't worry about it! :D )
Max followed Winter into her room, "That song really was amazing Winter. You should send me an autograph when you get famous!" He joked as he kissed her.

She kissed him back, then hugged him and giggled. "You'll be the first to get one." she replied.

"Thanks Winter." He said, hugging her back. He took a seat on her bed, "I would really like to hear that other song."

Winter sat next to him and cracked her knuckles. "Maybe after Uncle Derek leaves. All that equipment he had made me kind freaked out." She fingered her tag. "And we still need to figure out lyrics for My Passion."

"Okay, let's try to think about it." He said as he placed his hands around his head and laid down on the bed, as he thought about the lyrics to the song.
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"I'm not gonna leave you behind, silly." Shadé thought for a second. "I know! You go put your backpack in the house while I get everything set up."
"Ok" Seth walked back inside setting his bookbag down next to the front door, not knowing where else to put it. After making sure sure it was not in the way of anything he returned back outside.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Okay Will, this should only take a few minutes. I just want to talk to you about how your life has been so far in Radiant Gardens. Heehee, no problem, Chris. So, how are your new family? Oh wow, I love them both so much! Daddy really is the legendary man that I had heard he would be, and Beta is such a kind, cuddly wolfie! Hehe, we're off to a good start. Have you seen your own bedroom yet? Well, until Daddy can put together a proper room for me, I'm sleeping in a basket in Beta's room. I like it that way, it means that I always know that he's there, and that I'm safe. How are the other pets? Well, there's this one dog who's a bit...I don't know the words to describe her, but...erm... So you've already met Vanilla Cake. I'd heard about what happened with her and Beta. She's a bit odd, I have to admit, but she didn't act hostile towards you, right? She didn't do anything towards me, really, but I was warned by Beta before I met her. That Beta, he's a good wolf. Telling you was the right thing to do. Everyone else was nice, though! Nice pets you've got around here. Heh, we try our best in this neighbourhood. There's one more thing that I want to ask you, Will. Have you noticed anything...strange happening around here? Apart from Vanilla? Haha, I shouldn't really laugh, but that was a good one, Will. But being serious for a moment, strange things can, do, and have happened here. When your new family first moved here, their piano famously appeared on top of the house next door. No-one knows why, or how it happened, but it happened. Yeah, Daddy told me about that. Well, I think that you've settled in nicely here, Will. That's all I wanted to talk to you about.

Will and Chris walked out of the house, and Will ran straight back into Beta's arms. Slow down there, you little scamp, you. But I want to be with my brother said Will. They cuddled each other. Yep, said Chris to Bob, Will has settled in just fine.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Neko wrote:"Ok" Seth walked back inside setting his bookbag down next to the front door, not knowing where else to put it. After making sure sure it was not in the way of anything he returned back outside.
Shadé went to the garage and found some rope and and some old roller skates. He went back out and handed the skates to Neko. "Here, put these on." Shadé tied the rope around his waist.

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Seth looked at the roller blades in his hand, he sat down and put them on. "I've only done this a few times but OK..." He stood up, getting his balance on the skates. "So you want me to follow you on these?" Seth asked looking up at Shade.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Not quite," Shadé hands Seth the other end of the rope. "I want you to try to not fall down."

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Seth held the rope with both hands, finally realizing what Shade had in mind. "OK, I'll try." He gripped the rope tight, hoping he didn't screw up.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa stood there and looked at group and smiled.
"Shall we start?" Zappa asked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Lucky responded to Zappa with a friendly "Why not?"
Lucky knew Bella was missing out, but thats just how she was.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Neko wrote:Seth held the rope with both hands, finally realizing what Shade had in mind. "OK, I'll try." He gripped the rope tight, hoping he didn't screw up.
Shadé made sure Seth was ready before taking off down the street towards the tree.

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I don't think Sasha got to pick a scrap of paper," said Honey. "She needs to pick one if she wants to play."

Vanilla was getting annoyed. No organization at all--this was chaos. She felt like murdering everyone just so they'd be forced to play dead--but she wouldn't.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa nodded and looked at the bowl.
"Sasha please take your paper?" he said.