New TNMT cartoon

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

angelusbr

New TNMT cartoon

Post by angelusbr »

Are you guys checking this new cartoon in nickelodeon? I liked the animation, story and the jokes, but my only complaint is the DonxApril thing. It was "OMG first human female I've seen. Instant crush"
Shameless advertisement of my fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/880961/Angelus-alvus
MapleRatty

Re: New TNMT cartoon

Post by MapleRatty »

I have seen most of the episodes that have aired so far, its definately better than the 2003 one...and one of the directors of Teen Titans is working on it to! The spoiler bit seems pretty cute(and funny) to me, but, to each his own right :lol:

Although, Ralphs pet turtle.....is strange, to say the least.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

it's "Raph" actually. short for Raphael.

but yeah, that is a bit odd.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Otaku-Boy wrote:I have seen most of the episodes that have aired so far, its definately better than the 2003 one...and one of the directors of Teen Titans is working on it to! The spoiler bit seems pretty cute(and funny) to me, but, to each his own right :lol:

Although, Ralphs pet turtle.....is strange, to say the least.
As a fan of the 2003 show, your statement intrigues me. I think I will check this new show out.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I probably won't watch it. Whenever a modern remake of an older tv show comes out I just get dissapointed. I can't get over my nostalgia and I just sit there thinking how much I miss the older version. I'll just go get my turtle fix by playing through Ninja Turtles 4 on the snes at my parent's place. :p
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Seth wrote:I probably won't watch it. Whenever a modern remake of an older tv show comes out I just get dissapointed. I can't get over my nostalgia and I just sit there thinking how much I miss the older version. I'll just go get my turtle fix by playing through Ninja Turtles 4 on the snes at my parent's place. :p
Very incredibly jealous of you right now.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Beast Boy's voice actor is in it...I'm gonna have to try an episode for that reason alone.