HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"then I'm willing to go through with this. Do I just open that door?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All right. Well, I guess since we're both ghosts now it doesn't matter what we were physically. Anyways, I'm going to slip into a deeper form of unconsciousness. Becuase we're still tied to this physical world, I don't know about you, but, MY spiritual body gets tired and I refresh it by falling to sleep. We can still do that and it's most refreshing. Ever sleep an entire year? It was nice.

Miles handed the rags to Rena.

"Here," he said. He sat by a wall and went completely invisible. Watching her do her thing. He could feel himself nodding off but held it off for a little longer.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert put his paw over the knob. "let me do it. It's your first time, now watch." And he opened.
the door, literally, grew until the darkness disappeared and the dreamworld of Buster was opened for the two spirits to see.
(ooc - now it's up to you to describe what Bus is dreaming)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Where they were now was a forest. Nearby, Tara spotted Buster. a much younger Buster with... her. "Oh within the automobile," She said as she recognized where they were now. "Looks like we're in a nightmare. And I know exactly what's about to happen."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert kept his usual cool. "Apparently, your visit triggered his older traumatic memories. I assume you have not probed his mind to see what he knows about Janus?"
(OOC - you are the GM in this dream, Brent. Run it as you please, Hub is a spectator)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I didn't actually see what you showed him, but I could feel it," she said shortly before hearing the sound of a snarling wolf. "and here's the hard part."

Young Buster and his memory of Tara were playing when the wolf started approaching, looking very hungry. "well, looks like I've stumbled across a nice little appetizer," the wolf said, staring at Buster.

Buster appeared absolutely terrified.
"Run," Tara said to him. "I can hold him off for a couple minutes, just run."
"B-b-but I..."
"RUN!" she growled as she lunged at the wolf.

Buster did as he was told. He started hopping away, tears running down his cheeks... But he didn't seem to be going anywhere. The distance between him and the fight wasn't getting any larger.

Then the sun started to set. Buster turned around and... The scene had changed. No longer was he looking at Tara and a wolf. It was now Janus standing perfectly still, almost lifeless, while what looked like a much more feral version of him circled around him. The hunter. Buster could also see Rena, Gage, and Duke leaning against the trees behind them, but They looked like props in a horror movie. Even Miles and Hubert were in the bunch, despite being ghosts. They had all seemingly been killed by the hunter, who was now about to do the same to Janus.

Buster's fear was replaced by anger. He was no longer the little bunny from the beginning of the dream. He began to run towards Janus in an attempt to save him, but just as he couldn't get away before, now he just kept moving further and further away.

But he just kept running towards the two until...

The hunter was gone, and Janus lay on the ground, lifeless. and Buster sat there, sobbing, surrounded by the bodies of his friends and boyfriend, alone. More alone than he'd ever been. And he couldn't do anything to stop it, he just had to watch it happen.

"I... think I've seen enough," Tara said to Hubert.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

the door closed and back was the darkness.
"I am the cause of this nightmare as well. When I let Buster inside Janus' memories, he lived every moment that led to the birth of the Hunter. Buster will be needing all the help we can give him to be strong when tomorrow's confrontation comes. He is determined, he knows what he wants, but his survival instinct tells him to fight for his life."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"That may be," She replied, "But if the first half of the nightmare means anything, It's that he won't let himself run away again, no matter how scared he gets."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That may be true. Only time will tell. Now it's better leave these mortals be. My curse will soon force me back into my prison. Please..." for the first time, the dragon sounded concerned. "Take care of them." And he shrunk himself into a flickering sphere, before vanishing.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara was now back in Buster's room, lying next to Buster in his bed. She glanced over to see a tear rolling down his cheek, and he quietly mumbled, "not again."

She kissed his forehead lightly before going to sleep, or whatever ghosts do that is like sleep, herself.
(OOC: and scene. ready for the next day whenever)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:I would gladly accept the offer including your bed, but i tend to thrash around and sometimes kick & punch in my sleep. So i don't really want to accidentally hurt one of you, so I'll take the folding bed. Mason said kinda quietly to Rex.
Rex simply shrugged his shoulders
"This isn't something to be ashamed of, honestly." he commented and knelt next to the bed. "Perhaps you just have bad or intense dreams. Try to think of something nice before falling asleep."
The GSD reached for something underneath the bed and pulled out the folding bed "Here it is. Mind if you help me with this thing? I never learned how to make those things steady." He said and began unfolding it.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

I guess i could try that, but if i wake up on the floor then i will know it didn't work. Mason said to Rex after his suggestion. Yeah sure i'll help you. He commented after reaching out to the folding bed. A few minutes later the two had it put up correctly. So...maybe a movie while we lay in bed?
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Feeling Tara close off the connection throuigh Hubert with sleep, Miles let himself go.

Sweet dreams. He thought silently to her knowing she might not hear. And with that, Miles was out for the rest of the night.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Miles, would y-..." Rena started as she looked back over her shoulder, cutting herself off as she noticed a lack of cat-shapes. Lacking any decent threats for a ghost, She just grumbled to herself about having to finish treating the injured fox by herself. Like she'd said she could do before, she did so, her only concerns being that she messed up on something only fine visual details could give her an answer about.

Moving Duke to her bed and covering him with a blanket when she was done, Rena took up the night sitting against a wall, unable to sleep as she worried herself over Duke's well being.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Start of day 3

It's a chilly and overcast fall morning. It looks like it might rain later.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gage rolled around in his sleep whimpering softly . Gage walked through Janus's house. It was eerily still and quiet. He couldn't see or hear any sign of Janus or his owner. He walked upstairs towards where he thought Janus's studio was. He opened the door and saw Janus painting with his back to Gage. Gage stepped into the studio, "Janus....can I come in?." There was no reply but the door slammed behind him. Janus turned around and gage could see his eyes were red. He jumped up and grabbed Gage slamming him against the wall. Sure you can, I'm all out of red paint anyway.
Gage rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a thud. #### son of a #### ######## .
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The sound of Gage falling woke buster up. Not like he wouldn't have woken up soon anyway. He had been waking up periodically all night cause of that dang nightmare.
"morning," he said groggily.

Tara also "woke up." she floated out of the bed and said "goooooood morning."
Buster stood out of bed and walked over to the mini fridge to grab a bottle of carrot juice.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:The sound of Gage falling woke buster up. Not like he wouldn't have woken up soon anyway. He had been waking up periodically all night cause of that dang nightmare.
"morning," he said groggily.

Tara also "woke up." she floated out of the bed and said "goooooood morning."
Buster stood out of bed and walked over to the mini fridge to grab a bottle of carrot juice.
Gage stood up and stretched, "Mornin'. You got any coffee kickin around Buster? I didn't exactly have the most restful night's sleep.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

the rabbit opened the fridge and pulled out two bottles, one of coffee. "Here you go," he said as he handed it to Gage. "I probably actually slept worse than you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well I doubt either of us are in very good shape at the moment. But hey we gotta do what we gotta do right?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Right. Though it seems what I've going to be harder than whatever you have to do." He opened his bottle and began to drink it.

"Don't get discouraged, Bunny-boy. You and Janus will be great together," Tara said, putting hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I just hope I don't make an idiot of myself while I'm telling him. I hate having feelings. How do people deal with them?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke tossed an turned as his own nightmare was finishing its routine as it had many times before, except this time Janus showed several times in pure rage but as usual when Duke opened his eyes after rolling into an uncomfortable position he could feel a slight cold sweat which was normal for this but it was accompanied by an unusual pain and stiffness all throughout his body. Duke then realized he wasn't on his hay bench or even in his barn, he was in a comfy pet bed and a warm cozy house, scared, he sat up and looked around. Duke sat for a second before he remembered most of what happened yesterday and when he pulled his legs over he saw that they were mostly bandaged and bloodied, then it all came back to him in a painful flash, Janus, the Fall, the rescue, and the argument with Rena.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

There you are! Miles thought to Duke. I was getting a little worried.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Right. Though it seems what I've going to be harder than whatever you have to do." He opened his bottle and began to drink it.

"Don't get discouraged, Bunny-boy. You and Janus will be great together," Tara said, putting hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I just hope I don't make an idiot of myself while I'm telling him. I hate having feelings. How do people deal with them?"
Gage cracked open his coffee and started drinking. Don't look at me lover boy. I'm not exactly a touchy-feely kinda guy.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Is calling me lover boy worth the medical cost for a glass bottle to the skull?" Buster asked nonchalantly with his old fake smile back on his face. Oh how I do love making threats

"I wouldn't know, lover boy," Tara said mockingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Is calling me lover boy worth the medical cost for a glass bottle to the skull?" Buster asked nonchalantly with his old fake smile back on his face. Oh how I do love making threats

"I wouldn't know, lover boy," Tara said mockingly.
Gage shrugged nonchalantly "Probably, I've been hit in the head pretty hard before, I'm kinda used to it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Gage shrugged nonchalantly "Probably, I've been hit in the head pretty hard before, I'm kinda used to it.
"Oh, looks like I'll have to get more creative, then," Buster chuckled. It felt good to feel like his old self again, if even just for a little while.
"Anyway, I guess It's about time we head over to Janus's place. The sooner I get this done, the better. Then we can go to Rena's."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Yeah we probably should. I'm ready when you are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"alright, then. Let's go," Buster said as he walked out the door and down the stairs. Then out the front door to head over.

after a short walk, He was standing in front of Janus's house, preparing to knock on the door. Come on, Buster. You can do this, he thought as he gathered the courage to knock.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

A moment later, the door opened and a certain dog welcomed the rabbit with a beaming smile -the perfect opposite, positive doppelganger of the thing that had threatened his friends' life the night before.
"Bus! Nice to see you first thing in the morning... Well, I was awake since dawn as usual but I didn't dare to call you and wake you up so I finished working the Cage painting in fact it's ready would you like to see it did you have breakfast yet? Oh, Gage! Why are youu hiding behind Bus?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke tossed an turned as his own nightmare was finishing its routine as it had many times before, except this time Janus showed several times in pure rage but as usual when Duke opened his eyes after rolling into an uncomfortable position he could feel a slight cold sweat which was normal for this but it was accompanied by an unusual pain and stiffness all throughout his body. Duke then realized he wasn't on his hay bench or even in his barn, he was in a comfy pet bed and a warm cozy house, scared, he sat up and looked around. Duke sat for a second before he remembered most of what happened yesterday and when he pulled his legs over he saw that they were mostly bandaged and bloodied, then it all came back to him in a painful flash, Janus, the Fall, the rescue, and the argument with Rena.
Startled from her thoughts, Rena looked up to see Duke sitting up. "Y'all're alright, good." She said before letting out a sigh of relief. Slowly standing up, she gave an uncomfortable whine as she rose to her feet. "Ugh, I can't believe I forgot how stiff ya get when you sit in the same position for a few hours." She threw out mindlessly as she stretched.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles held in a snicker for as long as he could. Then he couldn't help but be heard laughing quietly.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason woke up to the sound of his alarm beeping in his ear. When he opened his eyes he noticed that he was on the floor with half the covers on him. With a grumble he turned his alarm off then got up and stretched. Rex and Chris were still sleeping, Might as well wake Rex up. Mason said to himself quietly. He then walked over to the bedside and gently shook Rex trying to wake him up. Hey man wake up, its time for our workout. He said loudly into Rex's ear.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:A moment later, the door opened and a certain dog welcomed the rabbit with a beaming smile -the perfect opposite, positive doppelganger of the thing that had threatened his friends' life the night before.
"Bus! Nice to see you first thing in the morning... Well, I was awake since dawn as usual but I didn't dare to call you and wake you up so I finished working the Cage painting in fact it's ready would you like to see it did you have breakfast yet? Oh, Gage! Why are youu hiding behind Bus?"
Gage cleared his throat nervously, "Well uh, this isn't a strictly social call. We need to talk to you. Preferably inside.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I need to talk to you. preferably alone," He said, trying to keep on his fake smile. and hoping he wasn't blushing.

"What, you aren't going to introduce me?" Tara asked, floating above Buster.

The rabbit sighed. "Janus, this is Tara. I knew her when I lived in England. Then she died and now she's a ghost. Tara, you know Janus from following me around."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus looked at the canine ghost. "Uhh, hello I guess. Ah..." Janus stepped aside to allow them to enter. "Be my guests then. After this, I'll show you the painting, Gage, ok?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage stepped inside, "Sure thing. I uh...I can't wait." he managed a weak smile.
Last edited by Seth on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster followed into the house. "I'd like to talk to you alone as soon as possible, Janus," He said. "like, now, if it's okay."

Tara just floated in behind them.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus was really curious now -okay, he hadn't known the cute rabbit for more than what? Two days? he had no idea why Buster could be so...nervous. "Sure! Ah, will my room do?" he started walking up the stairs.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Your room will be fine," Buster said, following up the stairs.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke startedly looked around when he heard the voice inside his head, he knew who it was but it was quite unexpected.
"Heh it's gonna take more than a few scratches to take me down"

Duke heard Rena and looked over as he heard her voice and unlike Miles could get an idea of where it was coming from, he smiled and gave an agreed nod as Rena started to stand up, Duke wasn't going to sit all morning so he looked around a second before he pushed himself onto his paws and knees then in a stiffened and painful attempt Duke got one leg under him then the other and after some wincing and gritting his teeth he got himself to stand up properly, trying to be tough about this as he wasn't going to let this injury cripple him. He let out a stiffled whine as his bandaged leg felt like it was going to give way but Duke quickly supported himself by holding onto a close by table, and after a minute of being in the same position his leg wasn't hurting as bad for the moment.
As Rena stretched and talked Duke couldn't help but chuckle a little and smile when he heard Miles, he was grateful for their help and company.
"Did you get any sleep Rena?"