HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"Well," Murphy scratched the back of his head, then shrugged. "There is no reason to go on with the hate. I mean, *they* came bringing peace, and it was *they* who hated us to death. The least we could do is to take up their offer and return it... Why, are things different on the continent?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Well," Murphy scratched the back of his head, then shrugged. "There is no reason to go on with the hate. I mean, *they* came bringing peace, and it was *they* who hated us to death. The least we could do is to take up their offer and return it... Why, are things different on the continent?"
Well yeah, usually we're alot more willing to hold grudges. I can't imagine something like this happening there. It's just...well wonderful really.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Michael shook his head. "It's a wonder that a thing of inner beauty like you could be born in such a culture. We are double the lucky then!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian smiled up at Michael "So I take it there's going to be some kind of celebration tonight? What's the ettiquette around here for ending blood feuds between tribes?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, that depends if the wolves will participate. In the case, the whole beach will become a party stand. Imagine the previous ones you saw...just bigger and louder."
Murphy ruffled the corgi's headfur. "As for etiquette, just remember you are *ours*, though you'll be at liberty to flirt with whomever you like."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Victor motioned four females to come forward. "In this case, my friends, allow me to prepare the road to such tales, by giving you the chance to share blood and build the future new generations, stronger than ever."
Varg and Ulv shared a look, then stepped back, shaking their heads.

"We don't just 'pick a mate', Ambassador!" Varg said "In order for a male and female to become mates, they must have true feelings for each other, they must share them. At that moment, the wolf's tail will wag, which will be the sign of his true feelings."

"But if you desire it, we will live with them for a few days, to see what would happen." Ulv nodded at his brother in arms "Perhaps Varg here could soften enough to wa-" Before Ulv could finish, he received a quick but powerful stomp on his leg. Not strong enough to do any serious damage, but strong enough to make him growl at Varg, who was acting innocent, yet still a very slight smile could be seen on his lips.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Spencers nodded. "I wasn't thinking of a party, my boy: only, a...more suitable place where to elaborate the details concerning this much unexpected development. Particularly, the role of our scientists, not to mention the tourism. The Green Ring Circle was a no-no area until...what, yesterday?
"Until today, actually." Balkan corrected the man "And while I was sent here in hurry, perhaps we could arrange something, but it will take a few days for the messengers to reach the other wolf villages to give and return the news. Until then I can't say anything for certain."
The half-wolf looked at Charlie.
"But first thing's first - There's a family that needs to be reunited..."

~~~~

(OOC: the complex of blue peak shore is large enough for minor wait until Martin/Flint's group and Dimitar meet. Gonna continue with it in the next post)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor nodded. "There's no hurry, of course. Just know you and your peers that you won't find a lack of mates from our side."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Well, that depends if the wolves will participate. In the case, the whole beach will become a party stand. Imagine the previous ones you saw...just bigger and louder."
Murphy ruffled the corgi's headfur. "As for etiquette, just remember you are *ours*, though you'll be at liberty to flirt with whomever you like."
Well here's hoping the red wolves are open to your hospitality, I'd love to meet some of them.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Both lycaons shook their heads, ears flattened.
"Told ya," Murphy said. "The casanova."
"he'll be da death of us."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Then why are you so scared, scaredy kitty?" the thing seemed to advance as if in photograms. One moment it was there, closer the following.
And it was holding something in its arms.
the limp figure of a cat.
"You are scared because you failed your duty and refused to take her place!"
"No. She was much better off dying that day then living with you for even one more second," he said, continuing to glare at the figure advancing to him. "The only thing I failed to do was not let fear rule my life, and I'm changing that right now." He reached to the kunai pouch at his waist and pulled out a couple.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Weapons?!" the thing laughed, the laugh shook its body and the dead cat moved like a macabre marionette. "Do you think you can actually chase me away with those pathetic toys?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Not really, but throwing them at your face will make me feel better," he said with a smile shortly before sending one flying right at the human's forehead.
"Now get his through your thick skull. I'm not afraid of you. I will never be afraid of you. The real you probably barely even remembers me, you're just a shadow of the past remaining in my mind." He was standing tall, not even a hint of fear in his voice or face.
"Even if you did actually try to attack me, Mom and Dad would never let you lay a finger on me." As he said this, Mr. and Mrs. Drake appeared standing behind Levi, Drake holding his throwing knives and Diane cracking her knuckles. Not the real them, of course, but more real than the monster he was facing.
"Mr. Spencers would have security on your *** faster than you can say 'crap'," and here, images of Spencers and resort security appeared behind the Drakes.
"I helped Barty find peace. He and maybe even the entire village of Salisgrave would help me." Now an entire village's worth of Lycaons stood behind the humans, with Barty floating above them.
"Everyone I've met on this island is a potential ally against you." added to the mix now were Alyse, Reg, and even Cassius, and next to them were Otis, Prowler, Big Mama, and the sharks from the other day. Even Mrs. Cavendish with her rolling pin.
"I have freinds now, something you've probably never had in your entire life, and they all add up to one conclusion."
He walked slowly up to the human figure until he was right next to him. He jumped up and pulled on his shirt collar so that his eyes were now down on his level.
"You try to mess with me, and you're seriously ******."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The red liquid was dripping like some fluorescent ink from the forehead...
...of Levi.
A mirror, though shadowy, image of the cat was now holding Levi's mother. his eyes were still angry, but his voice so sad as he said to himself, "Then why do you hate yourself so much?" he stepped forward, and the cadaver raised her paw to her son. Two voices spoke with the same regret. "Why did" "you" "kill" "me?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

This sudden turn actually took Levi by surprise. His eyes widened as he stumbled back and fell on his tail. All the images he had conjured up before were now gone. His confidence was shaken.
"wh... no. I don't. I didn't," he said. "It wasn't my fault. I couldn't do anything. You were protecting me because I was too young to do it myself. It's not my fault."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now you can do something," otherLevi said He was so near, he reeked of putrid water, he sounded like the voice of a life lost before it could begin. "Stay with me. Embrace me. Take her place. I know you want to. I am you."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi began to reach toward this other him...
but then he shook himself from his temporary insanity.
"That's insane. Even if I did stay here, there's absolutely no way she'd come back. All it would accomplish is causing my friends and family undue stress. And that would be my fault."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

There was no last words, no threats, no explosions...
The thing and the thing it was carrying...faded into nothingness, like the bad memory they were.
And Levi was now sitting in the middle of an old hut, in front of what appeared like the oldest canine ever.
And he was sleeping, his head dozing, bubbles occasionally bursting through his nose
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi blinked a few times and looked around before he slowly stood up. He walked towards the old canine and looked at him. must be the shaman, he thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"He is," Bart said. "Don't be fooled, tho: he's listening to everything... Oh, and by the way." He tried to hug the cat -and failed, again, this time cursing like a drunkard Irishman. "That's why I hate being a ghost! Anyway, Lev, you were incredibly brave! How do you feel now?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi thought for a moment. "I feel... better. Like a weight off my shoulders. Like I can do anything now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Even taking a bath?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"definitely," he said with a laugh.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Both lycaons shook their heads, ears flattened.
"Told ya," Murphy said. "The casanova."
"he'll be da death of us."
Adrian stuck his tounge out playfully,"Oh like you two can talk."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Remember to bring me some fresh fish," said the old lycaon with a creaking voice. "The dried one is too tough to chew. And you, young Levi, will take it yourself from the sea, am I clear on that?""
---
"Of COURSE we can talk!" Michael said.
"We were the king of casanovas!"
---
Spencers motioned Charlie to follow her. "I've been informed that you must meet a certain someone, Charlie. Will you please follow me? I'll find a use for that room after all." And he led her to a large, panoramic room with a spectacular vista over the ocean and the coastline. "I use it to relax, but I guess you'll feel the same."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: "Of COURSE we can talk!" Michael said.
"We were the king of casanovas!"
Well you two can go ahead and keep that title I was just hoping to meet a few of them.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Remember to bring me some fresh fish," said the old lycaon with a creaking voice. "The dried one is too tough to chew. And you, young Levi, will take it yourself from the sea, am I clear on that?""
Levi turned towards the old shaman. "Quite clear... Though for obvious reasons, I'm inexperienced in catching fish."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seeing the dog walking toward the larger group, the lycaons followed him. "Not without us, no, mate."
---
"Ask the local fishers, they'll help ya," Bart suggested. "And let's go get Reginald before he starts wailing for Mom."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Ask the local fishers, they'll help ya," Bart suggested. "And let's go get Reginald before he starts wailing for Mom."
"alright then," Levi said as he exited the hut. once shielded his eyes from the sunlight as he got out, so as not to be blinded again.
He looked around to see if Reg was still where he left him or if he'd run off.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The cat got his answer the moment a furry missile hug-tackled him, making both of them tumble down! "YAY YOU'RE BACK!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"heh. Back and better than ever," he said, hugging back.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reggie kept standing on all fours above him, wagging like crazy. "So what do we do now?!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Now, I have a fish to catch," he said. "Where are the local fishers, I need lessons."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

That seemed to excite Reginald even more, if possible!
"I WILL TEACH YOU!!" he barked into the poor cat's ears, flattening his head fur. Suddenly the young GSD got up and pulled Levi up. "Comeoncomeoncomeon! I'll teach you all the techinques Mom taught me! I'm so glad you can take a bath now..." he fell immediately puzzled, question marks blinking over his head. "When did you stop being 'fraid of water?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"In the hut. Faced my demons and stood up to them," he said proudly. "Now I'm the fearless adventurer I always claimed to be."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Youpi! Then let's go fishing! Come!" and he started pulling the cat as if he were some freight train leading.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi couldn't do much other than getting dragged along, so he just went along for the ride.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald brought him to the beach...where the two met a large assemble of lycaons...and two wolves...and "Wow," the dog said. "That's one BIG kitty!" he said, looking at Koros. Then he looked at Levi. "Your mommy?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Levi looked at the lioness. "Oh come on, she doesn't look a thing like me. That, my friend, is a lioness. I didn't even think there were lions on this island."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald did the 'stick-tongue' thing. "Well, she *is* a cat, nu?"
Then he saw the lioness leaving...and decided to run after her, still keeping a safe distance, all thoughts about fishing forgotten.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"wha... hey! don't run off without me," Levi said, following after the excited dog.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets